CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA

Faizan Adil

Dec 18, 2018

Mid Day meal Scam -NECC -EGG

Dear Respected SIr ,

I am telling you the reality of Midday meal Scam which is being conducted in Telangana as the goverment is buying eggs at NECC rates which is not the actual rate of Eggs . NECC open paper rate but in reality there is always undercutting i the rate on .10 to .20 paisa basis .

So the calculation becomes big when you do it in large Volume .

Its a scam being done by NECC for the sake of Extra margin , you can do random calls or check to Egg trader for price then you will find the difference .

for Example the rate of NECC is 420 per 100 eggs (date -18-12-2018) but today you purchase crores and crores of egg at 4.00 .

I hope you will look into the matter will save the Tax Payer money

Faizan Adil

Dec 18, 2018

Mid day meal Scam by NECC-Telangana

Dear Respected SIr ,

So the calculation becomes big when you do it in large Volume .

I hope you will look into the matter will save the Tax Payer money

Syed Abdul Rauf

Dec 17, 2018

Drinking water

Dear sir, I beg to state that since the decades we are suffering from lack of water, No Street lights, No sewage system, No Roads Our CM KCR Sir, is giving the water facility under Machine Bhageerta. Hence we are waiting to consider to our area also. Quba Colony Shaheen Nagar Maheshwaram Constituency, Balapur Mandal.
Sheelathomas

Dec 17, 2018

Transformer in front of my door

Respected sir , I’m writing on behalf of my aged parents who is 83 and 74. The electricity board has put a new transformer right in front of their front door enterance at 19/122, Gautamnagar , Malajigiri. When they objected they refused to listen. They both are very PLD people , my mother just had a surgery and my father 3 months back only put a pace maker. They don’t have any idea whom to contact, though they gave a letter to the assistant engineer , Gauthamnagar. No action has been taken and the workers after a gap has started to continue the work today. I request you to take a favourable. Action and help these two old people to live in peace in the last stages of their life.
ANKHAN

Dec 1, 2018

CREDIT CARD CHARGES

I Akram Khan from Hyderabad Location. I am not happy with the SBI Credit Card Services. Every time I am paying SBI Credit Card on date from my HDFC Accunt. Last Month Payment I don’t same on Due Date as per rules. But this latest SBI Credit Card Statement I Received “Finance Charge on retail of Rs 265.28”. When I called to Customer Care team, team is informing me that you paid amount after DUE DATE i.e 07-11-2018. But I have a REFERENCE No for payment which I did on 06-11-2018 before Due Date. Now My Bank HDFC and SBI are telling that please contact your bank. No one is taking responsibility on this issue. Now tell me where I have to go. Please contact me for close this issue.
NAME: AKRAM KHAN
CONTACT NO: 9963110557/7997993388.
LALITH(chandu)

Nov 30, 2018

I WANT USE MY VOTE ON 7 DECEMBER BUT I HAVE SEM EXAM ON THAT DAY

i am B. LALITH CHANDRA REDDY,i am pursuing my BTECH in KL UNIVERSITY in vijayawada. On that day i have 2-1 sem exam, how can i continue my election on that day, sir there are so many TELANGANA students studying in KL UNIVERSITY (nearly 1000 students).sir please solve this problem by saying to university people to postpone (or) prepone the exam.
jaippandey

Nov 30, 2018

Refund of Money against job-M/s Wisedom Jobs Pvt Ltd

M/s Wisedom Jobs is company at Hydrabad offered to provide Job,but they have not kept up their promise & did not provide any job,for which they have taken Rs 88300/- from me.Now they are not refunding my money nor they are picking the phone.

Name; Jai Prakash Pandey
Contact No -9425318622
Mail [email protected]
Chupi

Aug 26, 2018

Cheaters for jobs

Saying jobs their are few people who are cheating public. ND in such manner their is a gang in mehdipatnam asif nagar zirra.the main person of the gang is ibbrahim consultant who changes so many offices in different places. ND his gang Riyaz, Firdous, Fazil, Shoukath, Jawad, ND few more ppl. In did 2of Del went to PS already but still cheating ppl ND gvng torture to home ppl by stilling gold hole Saman ns cheating own children ND wife. Beating them. Saying lies about them. I'm requesting u sir plz catch did gang.... I will gve u see contact numbers they need to get hanged.their abusing ND cheating is unstoppable plz punish them
NaveenKumar10

Jul 27, 2018

Selling Illegal Lands

Respected CM Sir,

In Hyderabad there are many dispute lands. Please seize those lands, some people are making money by selling those lands to common people. Every proof is there on names in govt registration websites, how come this is possible. After paying money to them, they are not returning the money. I have lost my money by giving advance amount to a dispute land in Hyderabad Kukatpally Area. Sir, my request you to display some Govt. board in those places so that others can easily find out and they will be safe.

Thanks and Regards,

Jai Telangana
Afnanquadri

Jul 21, 2018

Unruly Staff at the Tahsildar office Saidabad Mandal

I have been coming to the tahsil office saidabad to get a minority certificate for admission into MBBS in other states,either the tahsildar is not present or the subordinate who is incharge is absent for work,they just postpone the work and if questioned speak in a very rash or unruly manner,even the aayah who cleans speaks in a very rude way to us,The subordinate sri ramulu is at fault here,The staff doesn't even let us speak to the tahsildar even if he is present.
I want action taken against them ASAP
Thanking You
Syed Afnan
artham sreeramulu

Jul 18, 2018

Encasement of Raithu Bhandhu cheque and non receipt of patta passbook

We have received Raithu Bhandu Cheque No.610984 for Rs. 15,700/- dated 15.5.2018 in favour of my son. Unfortunately, my son is in USA and not having Adhar Card also. Bank officials are refused to en cash the same and advised person should be physically present to en cash the same. My son has opened the account in Corporation bank after receiving cheque. The manager refused to accept the same to deposit in his account, because the account is opened after cheque issue date. And also patta pass book is not received till date. It was told, patta pass books are not printed for the persons who are not having Aadhar card. Kindly advise me what do, how to proceed. Kindly help me in this regard.

Artham Sreeramulu
Deputy Director General- Retd.,Govt. of India.

Nagolw, Hyderabad.
Mobile:8108956507;9082033796
artham sreeramulu

Jul 18, 2018

Artham Sreeramulu
Deputy Director General- Retd.,Govt. of India.

Nagolw, Hyderabad.
Mobile:8108956507;9082033796

Deputy Director General- retd.,
Mobile: 8108956507

Artham Sreeramulu,
Deputy Director General-retd., DGFASLI, Ministry of labour and employment, Govt. of India, Sion, Mumbai-400022.
H.No. 2-1-315/2, New Mamatha Nagar, Nagole, Hyderabad-500068.

Jul 17, 2018

encasement of Raithu Bhandhu cheque and non receipt of patta passbook

We have received Raithu Bhandu Cheque No.610984 for Rs. 15,700/- dated 15.5.2018 in favour of my son. Unfortunately, my son is in USA and not having Adhar Card also. Bank officials refused to en cash the same and advised person should be physically present to en cash the same. My son has opened the account in Corporation bank after receiving cheque. The manager refused to accept the same to deposit in his account, because the account is opened after cheque issue date. And also patta pass book is not received till date. It was told, patta pass books are not printed for the persons who are not having Aadhar card. Kindly advise me what do, how to proceed. Kindly help me in this regard.
Sarwan Kumar

Jul 12, 2018

Sir Namskar,,,mane India tower installation p.v.t l.t.d.me Tower lagwane ke liye 31700/RS paid Kar diye,ab na to Tower lagata hai or nahi payment reeten karta hai sir please Mery madad Karo company na to Fon karta hai, sir please help me,, company name, India tower installation p.v.t.l.t d.company address 3,rd floor Renuka building Delta park Lord Road salt lake City Kolkata,700091(mare pass Rasid bhi hai,) please Sir kindly help me,, my contact:. 9992110558,,,,,,,,,
ravi radha

Jul 10, 2018

IMPROPER RATION SUPPLY

Kindly note Rahamathnagar division shop # 759 is doing some much fraud they are taken a room where it is situated in a corner inside the on the Nala point and transferring all the food grains into that room and saying to us quota not came or over come tomorrow and like that and not giving the ration, rest all the shops giving but this person shop is not supplying. May be bigger persons support we are very poor persons whom to give complaint don't know so trying this option. Kindly do sudden raids on these personal rent taken rooms which is at police station beside GYM back side rooms constructed.
Md Mansoor Alam

Jul 9, 2018

Md Mansoor alam

BinduSukumaran & G.Baby (Mob Nos 9446141144, 9746596068)
PRA 113, Parameswaran Nair Road
Pappanamcode P.O, Trivandrum-695018
Sub: Fraud in Mobile Tower installation-reg
.Your kind attention is invited to the subject matter. A Haryana based company “ QUIPPO Telecom infrastructure LTD.” published an advertisement in the Times of India Daily calling for the installation of mobile tower on rental basis for which we communicated by e-mail and they demanded to forward the property details and ID proof. Accordingly the first and last copies of our property documents and copy of Aadhar was e-mailed to their e-mail ID([email protected]) Further they demanded to pay the registration fee of Rs.9950/- which was transferred from my State Bank of India account to the company’s account(Account holders name-QTIL, Bank of India, A/c No.710220110000633,IFSC Code:BKID0007102,Branch-Gurgaon).After receiving the registration fee amount the company immediately demanded to send Rs.20,000/_ towards the agreement fee(before signing agreement 10,000/-and Rs10,000/- after signing the agreement)since the said amount was a huge one I informed the amount will be paid only on the day of agreement and when the agreement papers will be handed over to us since then the company has not responded to our phone calls(company contacted Nos.+917065158459,+917521081160,+918130486540, Messages received, from-BZ-QUIPPO. I also enclose herewith proof of all e-mail correspondences with the company so far.
It is kindly requested that necessary legal action may be taken against the company authorities for cheating us and also necessary steps may be taken to demand the company to refund the amount paid by us as registration fee or install the mobile tower.
Sd/-

Www.towerjio.com is real or fake website pls call me 8830347043
Buzzit

Apr 3, 2018
Looks like fraud call
I got a call regarding Reliance Jio tower installation and they told me that if my land got selected then I have to insured my land from Reliance Jio with 15000 rs by me.

Calling from : +91 1409741738

PLEASE CALL ME 8986896399
Shekh rafique

Mar 13, 2018
Tower installment
In new paper the advertisement was given of nova telecom for 4g mobile tower installment we called up and they told that our plot has been selected and u have it pay 1250 and we pay and they told that aritel company will take the plot in lease for 20 yrs and 60 lak h advance and 40 thousand rent and how asking money for NOC now what we should do pls tell at our e-mail I'd shekhrafique586 @gmail.com
darjeelingtnt

Feb 24, 2018
The Company is not doing survey after payment of processing fees
www.reliancejiotower.net is it a fraud company or not ,i want to know please, coz i also applied for the tower installation in this company(Reliance Jio Infocomm ltd). I paid also processing fees.

DILIPGOMES

Jan 31, 2018
INISIA
INISIA of Bangalore has approved my plot of land via satellite for installation of Mobile Tower at a lease fee of 50 lakh. Now they are asking me to deposit Income tax amounting to 24999/- after which they are to release the first installment of lease fee (20 lkhs). I have grave doubts about the genuineness of the company. Will you pl help me a poor retired person.

Roman Gomes
Krishnagar - Nadia

Nov 16, 2017
Happy with KGI WIreless Group
well i had applied in Kgi Wireless group and they selected my land for the purpose of Tower. and after i got some papers from them then i got confused why do i have to pay then i took a risk but Ashok Kumar whom i was talking to gave me promise for my work and i deposited the registration fee and and then i followed all the procedure of company and now from last six months i m receiving my Rent of Rs. 50 thousand and 60 lacs was the advanced money i received ..... but be carefull if you receive the phone from Kgi then they will have a land line number so if they call you by a land line number then only talk to them because kaafi log hai market me jo so landline number par hi call kare aur mera to kaam ho gaya isliye main khush hu............. aap bhi agar chahe to call karle 01169413838
Nomaan pathan

Oct 13, 2017
Fraud company Florina infratech at patna and chennai
Florina infratech pvt ltd. is one biggest fraud company which is located in bihar , and another 1 is in Chennai . This company has taken 13775 from me in name of registration fees . 18 july 2017 and told me that within week tower will be installed at your plot . But once amt paid they ignore call saying that process mai hai . And after one month they call me and said kaam aap ka hu jayega register karvana huga which is amt 35,000 I had paid to them but after getting amt they start it again ignoring me . Pls help me my number is 9769322646

Fraud by Florina infratech pvt ltd
Manager name mukesh no 73580 14616

Amt taken by me at
Bank A/c at

FLORINA INFRA TECH SERVICES PVT. LTD.
A/C No. - 50032354790
IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code - ALLA0211134
Bank Name - Allahabad Bank
Branch Name - Sheikhpura (Patna) - 800014

Pls pls pls help me
Noman no 9769322646

KGI WIreless Group
Hello All ..... Mera naam Ramesh hai and maine abhi 5 mahine pehle KGI WIreless Group me apply kiya tha tower installation ke liye jaha unhone mujhe 60 lac Rs advance me diye aur 50 Hajar kiraya de rahe hai ......... Main bahut khush kaafi Takleefo ke baad Mera kaam Manjeet Singh( 9990139521) ne karwa diya ek time par laga tha ki mere sath fraud ho rha hai kyuki mera kaafi kharcha ho gaya tha par unhone mera kaam karwa kar mujhpar jo upkaar kiya hai main use jindgi bhar nahi bhul sakta .....

Thanks KGI Wireless Group
Ramesh
Agra
Viz varun

Got charged of 300
I have been using a Docomo Sim for 2 years but it was registered with my friend name. I went to the service center to get register with my name. And they did it but they took a 300 charge for this. after that I enquired in customer service, they told, this service is not chargeable. When I went to get my 300 back they refused to give.
Aditya96164347

Sep 8, 2017
Fraud tower company
I had applied for jio tower installation.
www.infratelglobaltower.com They are demanding ₹5500 then 20500,again 35000,again 65500. All balances i paid but they do fraud with me. Now Their mobile is switched off and never picked up.
Bastinraj

Jul 20, 2017
4G Tower fraud
Dear friends , pls be careful about the tower frauds that's happening...
We had a news in news paper saying we will install 4g tower and if u selected we will give you 60 Lakh and rent Rs 40,000/-
We sent documents and next day they said you are selected and asked us to put Rs 3800 for processing...
I had doubt on this and searched in internet and it found it was a fraud thing.
Pls don't be pray to this kinds of news...

Jul 17, 2017
www.indiantelecom.in
www.reliancejiotower.com name changed to www.indiantelecom.in
same fraud people dont pay single money

Jio Tower - pls call-07970994661‎
Adwww.indiantelecom.in/Call_Now‎
Land required for Mobile Tower Earn every month 20000 to 35000 Rs.
raju6

Jun 24, 2017
Fraud Mobile Tower Installation Company
Following are the Fraud Mobile Tower Installation Company

1) Essar Group of Telecom

2) Arriva Engineering Pvt. Ltd.

3) GalaxyTelecom Group

4) Shubham Networking Pvt. Ltd.

5) Vinod Infotech. Pvt Ltd.

6) Reliance Jio Infonet pvt ltd.

7) Reliance Jio Infocomm
kamalbr

Jun 12, 2017
Hindustan tower fake company
Hi, I am giving this company registration fee, NOC fee , Bank processing charge total Rs. 35000 / . when i deposit money then all person contact no switch off. this is fake company.

I lose my money Rs.35000 /-

Pooja ans santosh are fraud from reliancejiotowers.com

In fact the girls picking phone from this number 022 - 39528355 is a rascal , followed by some more female as well as mohan punjab bank accouint no 018800010867197 and Account Holder Name- R.B.SOLUTIONS

they have multiple account from patna, dont trust they are real scammer.

i am praying all the girls get miscarage at the time of delivery they they understand they cheated multiple people etc.
some more fraud like santosh/rahul/abhikesh lots of people are there.

they dont have any office at any location just aving a web site and some mobile phone.

They are fraud

Mar 22, 2017
reliancejiotower
Again observer two big fraud Sneha and manoj from reliancejiotower.com (022-39528355 phone operator ), after they take money from you they dont talk to you. they just disconnected the call.

Mar 21, 2017
Hi all,

Today also i called them , they only need money to speak, they dont want to return any money you paid.
fraud people from patnadelhimumbai

reliancejiotower.com
Reliancejiotower.com is a fraud company like http://www.indraprasthatelesolutions.com/ they open this site for 1 years then they will close.

Domain Name: RELIANCEJIOTOWER.COM
Registrar: BIGROCK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Whois Server: Whois.bigrock.com
Referral URL: http://www.bigrock.com
Name Server: WINIDC7.ZNETLIVE.COM
Updated Date: 09-feb-2017
Creation Date: 10-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 10-dec-2017

Some guys and girls are operating this fraud web side ,one girls bastard Pooja (7428704319) some more are shalini 022 - 39528355 customer care fraud girls.They dont have any office they will say all operation happening from patna and they work from mumbai.

These two fraud/bastard girls will tell you lots of things to get money from you.in fact they dont speak proper english.

These days girls like these are making fraud , I am praying let them get problem that money cannot buy the recovery organ.
I would say Pakistani are better then pooja(fraud) that they are killing indian for there nation but fraud like these girls killing indian people by cheating huge money.

let her get a big trouble , if god id there she will be punished by god .

Also Pooja is a big lier.

Mar 20, 2017
sajjad alam
I want to install the tower of the jio company , but many people who cheat the company's name had wasted my money , Please help me 8884942134
Previous 123 Next

CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA - Education
Dear Honorable Respected Sir, Am working in KSA...
[email protected] - Amount deducted but not credited beneficiary account
Dear sir मैने 06/07/20018 को 06:13 AM पर...
Airtel DTH - not able to watch few subscribed channels
Subscribed Airtel DTH infinity pack not able to see few...
IRCTC - Unable to login to IRCTC new website
I am a long time user of IRCTC. However, in the new...
Narmada jhabua Garmin bank - Issue regarding opening account
I am suffer lot from 4 days they are not opening account...
ACT TV - About act setup box
My setup box is repaired.one of the worker came and...
indian gas - Subsidi issues
My subsidi not coming my account. Distubuter not response...
Surya Accent - burner leakage problem
one of gas stove burner has leakage problem. Kindly send...
Centrum - Card Not activated even after a week
I had raised a forex request on centrum on 22 June 2018...
State Bank Of India [sbi] - Plzzz block investment in intermedi
DEDUCTION INAPPROPRIATELY RS 488 FROM SBI ACCOUNT WITHOUT...
Complaints | Submit Complaint | View full list of Companies | Latest Complaints | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© Indian Complaint Board Forum

Please contact me 8884942134
Md Mansoor Alam

Jul 9, 2018

Md Mansoor alam

BinduSukumaran & G.Baby (Mob Nos 9446141144, 9746596068)
PRA 113, Parameswaran Nair Road

Fraud by Florina infratech pvt ltd
Manager name mukesh no 73580 14616

Amt taken by me at
Bank A/c at

FLORINA INFRA TECH SERVICES PVT. LTD.
A/C No. - 50032354790

Got charged of 300
Aditya96164347

Sep 8, 2017
Fraud tower company
I had applied for jio tower installation.
Bastinraj

Jul 20, 2017
4G Tower fraud
Dear friends , pls be careful about the tower frauds that's happening...
I had doubt on this and searched in internet and it found it was a fraud thing.
Pls don't be pray to this kinds of news...

Jul 17, 2017
www.indiantelecom.in
www.reliancejiotower.com name changed to www.indiantelecom.in
same fraud people dont pay single money

Jio Tower - pls call-07970994661‎
Adwww.indiantelecom.in/Call_Now‎
Land required for Mobile Tower Earn every month 20000 to 35000 Rs.
raju6

Jun 24, 2017
Fraud Mobile Tower Installation Company
Following are the Fraud Mobile Tower Installation Company

1) Essar Group of Telecom

2) Arriva Engineering Pvt. Ltd.

3) GalaxyTelecom Group

4) Shubham Networking Pvt. Ltd.

5) Vinod Infotech. Pvt Ltd.

6) Reliance Jio Infonet pvt ltd.

7) Reliance Jio Infocomm

Name Server: WINIDC7.ZNETLIVE.COM
Updated Date: 09-feb-2017
Creation Date: 10-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 10-dec-2017

let her get a big trouble , if god id there she will be punished by god .

Also Pooja is a big lier.

Mar 20, 2017
Previous 123 Next

CHIEF MINISTER CELL TELANGANA - Education
Dear Honorable Respected Sir, Am working in KSA...
[email protected] - Amount deducted but not credited beneficiary account
Dear sir मैने 06/07/20018 को 06:13 AM पर...
Airtel DTH - not able to watch few subscribed channels
Subscribed Airtel DTH infinity pack not able to see few...
IRCTC - Unable to login to IRCTC new website
I am a long time user of IRCTC. However, in the new...
Narmada jhabua Garmin bank - Issue regarding opening account
I am suffer lot from 4 days they are not opening account...
ACT TV - About act setup box
My setup box is repaired.one of the worker came and...
indian gas - Subsidi issues
My subsidi not coming my account. Distubuter not response...
Surya Accent - burner leakage problem
one of gas stove burner has leakage problem. Kindly send...
Centrum - Card Not activated even after a week
I had raised a forex request on centrum on 22 June 2018...
State Bank Of India [sbi] - Plzzz block investment in intermedi
DEDUCTION INAPPROPRIATELY RS 488 FROM SBI ACCOUNT WITHOUT...

© Indian Complaint Board Forum
amaan zidiane

Jul 8, 2018

COMPLAINT AGAINST PRIVATE SCHOOLS

RESPCTED HONBLE CHEIF MINISTER OF TELENGANA KCR SIR THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE BEING LOOTED US THEY ARE TAKING TOO MUCH FEES AND THEY ARE ALSO TAKING MAY JUNE FEES WHICH IS AGAINST OF HIGH COURT ORDER SCHOOL SYSTEM WAS TOTAL NEGLECTED BY THE ORDER OF HIGH COURT ORDER AS WELL AS THEY PRESSURIESD US TO BUY THE BOOKS DRESSES FROM THE SCHOOL ONLY WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGED MORE THAN 200% SIR WE ARE FROM THE MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY AND WE TELENGANA PEOPLE CANT AFFORD ALL THOS THINGS MY SONS STUDYING IN SUJHATA HIGG SCHOOL CHAPEL ROAD ABIDS HYDRABAD WHEN I ASKED THEM TO WRITTEN LETTER BY SUCH KIND OF ACTIVITIES THEY DENIED TO PROVIDE ME THAT AND HATERED ARGUMENT WITH ME SIR WE WANT TO BE A TELENGANA IS THE MOSE EDUCATION SOCIETY IN INDIA BUT I DONT THINK THIS KIND OF ACTIVITIES WILL BOOST TELENGANA TO GO UPP IN EDUCATION DEAR KCR SIR YOUR THE BEST C.M EVER WE HAD IN TELENGANA SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE SOME SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST THOSE PRIVATE SCHOOL WHO ARE TAKING UNNECCESARY CHARGES LIKE INFRASTUCTURE CHAREGS TERM FEE ETC ETC DEAR KCR SIR KINDLY DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR TELENGANA EDUCATION SYSTEM WHICH WE PEOPLE ALLOW TO GIVE BETTER EDUCATION FOR OUR CHILDRENS HOPE YOU WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THE SCHOOL AS SOON AS EAGERLY THANKING YOU YOURS FAITHFULLY K MINHAJ UDDIN IF U WANT A PROOF OF SUCH KIND OF ACTIVITIES MY MOBILE NUMBER IS +91988578586 PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME I ILL PROVIDE U ALL DETAILS AGAINST SUJATHA HIGH SCHOOL CHAPEL ROAD HYDERABAD I AM DAMN SURE KCR SIR WILL DEFINETLY RESOLVE OUR TELENGANA PEOPLES PROBLEM FOR BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR TELENGANA PEOPLE
akbarbiyabani

Jul 6, 2018

Education

Dear Honorable Respected Sir,

Am working in KSA Recently I have sent my wife and my son to check the faculty in mehbobiya panjatan college Warangal mandibazar for the admission of my son who is in BPC group & my self also I have spoken with the principal through telephonic call and requested with him that my son will attend college for one week to check the faculty henceforth principal has agreed that my son can attend the classes to check the faculty. today my wife went to drop my son at college upon reaching other teachers approached and deny they did not allowed him to attend the class and started coming up with many issues. The were blaming like your son is more talented than us to decide whether we are good or not or you want to call media ect, when my wife asked them do you have BPC group or not upon that one teacher answered that they have all the classes along with other classes for entertainment. i wish I could be present with my son and wife at that moment then I use to answer all they query's sir how can we get our children's join in such kind of colleges where there is no cooperation with our children or with they parents, how can we trust and handover our children's future in such kind of teachers hand's who don't know how to respect, no decipline, no manners, no humanity, one of the worse college I have ever experienced in Warangal. I here by request with you for strict action to be taken against the teacher for misbehaving my wife with vulgar words indirectly,

I hope sir you will take immediate action against the whole management,

Thanks And Regards
Mohammed Akbar Biyabani
Someshwar Rao Komalla

Jul 4, 2018

Police Department - Medical re-reimbursement

Sir, I am Komalla Someshwar Rao retired Sub-Inspector of Police, from Warangal Commisionerate. I have submitted an application 21-03-2016 for Medical re-imbursement of Rs.3,80,000/- in respect of my wife Smt.Komalla Prameela for hurt treatment. My application was forwarded from Comissioner, Warangal City vide C.No.2843/B1/MR/CP-WGL/2015 dt.01-02-2017 to the DGP officeTelangana for onward transmission to the Home Secretary and handed over on 9-2-2017 at Inward Section.The Inward Section people also handed over the same file to the "L" section of DGP office vide KMATOM No.9995 dt.9-2-2017. I have personally approached many times at the section and also gave the Inward acknowledgement to the JAO concerned but so far no response and the file is not traceable in the section and where about of the file not known. Please do justice for early sanction of the re-imbursement
indian(member of telangana)

TSPSC payment complain

i have applyed for

NOTIFICATION NO.12/2018, Dt. 02/06/2018 MANDAL PLANNING AND STATISTICAL OFFICER / ASSISTANT STATISTICALOFFICER IN DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS SUBORDINATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT.(GENERAL RECRUITMENT).
at the tym of payment services tspsc has deducted the amount while trasaction but trasaction has been failedabd the amount has been deducted for 3 tymes i.e 600 rupees
so please consider my regards about this trasaction return my amount back
indian(member of telangana)

TSPSC payment complain

i have applyed for

so please consider my regards about this trasaction return my amount back
M
riyasatali

board of secondary education

This is regarding SSC Results Reverification procedure. Results have been declared on 27th April 2018. 85% students are pass. But those who have failed they have submitted for reverification by paying 1000 rupees challan for one subject at respective counters with in the given time by board of secondary education. But till now results not yet declared.

SSC Supplementary exams time table and centre is updated in related website.

Sir Iam Requesting you that this is not the right process. Reverification results to be declared before supplementary exams starts. Students are suffering with lot of problems. And there is no help line numbers and there is no responsible person in board of secondary education Telangana.

Sir you are doing great job for Telengana. You are the best CM in India. But you are not looking for students

Sir please take necessary action against the procedure of Reverification.

Riyasat.

Boat Basshead - Replacement unit not being delivered even after 15 days of...
    Sir, i claimed the warranty on my boat basshead 225...
    Slicepay - Money not settled
    I got my refund 2 month ago but slicepay said that that...
    EPASS KARNATAKA - Aadhar link
    So many people's doesn't know Last date to link...
    Indian army transport parcel department - Olx car
    Sir i see 02/12/2019 olx and he put add maruthi alto 800...
    honda activa 3G - Compliant from Unsatisified Customer
    To The Manager, Honda Consider either this as a...
    GHMC Property Tax - I have paid my property tax but not update your records
    Dear sir, I have paid my property tax in 2017-18...
    Future pay - No cashback given in wallet on shopping
    No cashback received on shopping from ganguly bagan big...
    Ajay panjabi - Log out permanently
    Plz stop all my transaction some one is miss used my...
    Vian Infrastructure Ltd, Haridwar - Vian Ganga, Haridwar
    I have booked one plot in Vian Ganga, Haridwar & paid...
    Future pay - No cashback received on purchasing several offer...
    No cashback given by future pay on purchasing goods from...