chutti tv

Consumer complaints and reviews about chutti tv

Fathima viny

Jul 2, 2017

Dora

Really missing DORA. Pls reschedule by evening.
wei ma li

Apr 30, 2017

Super Sentai

Respected Chutti TV,
I kindly request you to dub japanese tv series SUPER SENTAI in tamil. It is a best series in the world which is being telecast on tv asahi. It continue even after 40 seasons and 2000 episodes. Inspite Power rangers is also based on that series, it is not so good. They change many characters of sentai and create their own. In Japan and Korea, many kids, youngsters and adults love super sentai very much. My only wish is to watch super sentai in my mother language tamil. You telecast many dub series like Baal veer, Jackie Chan, Dragon Booster, Jee Boom Baa etc. Similarly please telecast sentai series. I hope you review my request.
Sjkd

Apr 28, 2017

Want baalveer and old cartoons

We are students of class 11
We need baalveer daily and old cartoons like dangerous school , super suji, little sofi
We miss these cartoons badly
Kindly accept our request

Lovers of chutti tv.
Shiny Go

Apr 11, 2017

Telecast old shows

Respected Sir/Madam ,
We are great fans of chutti tv. But seriously we miss the old programs very much.we'd like to see ACTION , , comedy , fantasy programs. Kindly telecast some of the programs regarding this.
SPECIAL MENTION:
chutti tv FANS.
Manickchandhu

Apr 10, 2017

Dora

Pls don change the timings of dora. Mrng 9 to 11 eve 4 to 5 n8 8 to 9 podunga pls..summer la kulanthainga mrng velila poga mudiathu.. Pls munadi pota mathi dora mrng 9 to 11 podunga pls..pavom kulaingalam rmba feel panranga..ipo podra shows onumae nalla illa karadi and dora and word game than super..mathelam bore..
fathimafrah

Apr 10, 2017

thank you!

dear chutti tv,
im fathimafrah ..few months ago i requested u to telecast the old cartoons ....thank you for accepting my request and telecasting the old cartoons as we wish.. but pls telecast cedric,crazy jessy and shakalaka magic slate also pleasee...i kindly hope that ull accept my humble rquest

thank you!

lvlymadhu

Mar 14, 2017

need a past episodes

Dear chutti tv,
please telecast in old episodes such as jeeboobai and super suji.many kids are like in the programs.so pls consider for us.and do fast. thank you.
lvlymadhu

Mar 14, 2017

need a past episodes

Dear chutti tv,
please telecast in jee boo bai and super suji program..They are many kids like in the program.so,please consider for us.
pls consider this complaint and do fast .. thank you

Mar 6, 2017

I Want Baalveer program

M.Koventhan
sir we want to telecast a program baalveer daily. please! telecast it in 4.00-5.00.so please telecast all this program again
we are kids of thanjavur requesting you.pleaseeeee........concern us...and I hope that chutti tv will execute my this wish
by
kids of Tthanjavur

Mar 6, 2017

M.Koventhan

sir we want to telecast a program baalveer. please! telecast it in 4.00-5.00.so please telecast all this program once again
by
kids of Tthanjavur
Rmukeshkrishna

Feb 22, 2017

Greek kadaigal

Greek kadaigal super all super episoda very interst so please upload
Rmukeshkrishna

Feb 22, 2017

I need men in black

Mib super cartoon episode so please upload chuthi tv play evening i trust you please upload
fathimafrah

Feb 14, 2017

i need the old cartoons back please

i watch chutti tv from my small age ...the old cartoons which were telecasting was very good (crazy jessy, shakalaka magic slate, gee bombay, super why, heidi, cedric and etc...) the new cartoons which ull are telecasting now, is not that interesting ...we dont feel to watch those cartoon......the old cartoons are soo awsome ....we miss those cartoons alottt..the new cartoons which are been telecasting are not better than the old cartoons...the old cartoons brought us happiness and joy but the new cartoons bring us a yawn and sleep only...i dont complain about the new cartoons ...i wanna say that we miss the old entertaining cartoons...i hope chutti tv will understand our feelings and telecast the old cartoons ..please make us feel happy.... we need the old chutti tv back ...plsss i humby, kindly request the sun netwirk to teleccast the old cartoons :( :|
Farha ahmed

Jan 24, 2017

Put Anna's tales,fairy tale land

Pls telecast these old shows,and bandalero please please and mind the horrible language,it sucks! Pls it's a request
selwin28

Nov 16, 2016

Timi changing

Dear sun network team my humble request is kindly change the time for Dora Vin Payananagal in the evening my children didn't sleep early so please change the time. If possible telecast before 9pm thanks
kiruthikakumar

Nov 1, 2016

varuthapadatha karadi sangam words

Iam frm coimbatore my humble request pls control the words using in varuthapadatha karadi sangam. Really it is horrible to listen n kids r repeating those words.
Jino Fernando

Oct 3, 2016

Pls change voice in timon and pumba

Pls change voice of timon and pumba ....
Same Tamil old Disney episode is good still I m watching...
But u r now program is tooo bad .
Pls try to change
Thx
Suchithkrish

Sep 19, 2016

Bommi & friends

Hi. Pls telecast bommi & friends show with the cartoonist episodes alone. Al the kids likes to watch cartoon and animated characters only. Bommi & friend$ mixed with real artists and children's are like a serial and most of the kids don't prefer that show and the content of that serial is not approachable.
Requesting you to telecast only animated series of Bommi & friends.
Suchithkrish

Sep 19, 2016

Bommi & friends

Hi. Pls telecast bommi & friends show with the cartoonist episodes alone. Al the kids likes to watch cartoon and animated characters only. Bommi & friend$ mixed with real stories is like a serial and most of the kids don't prefer that show and the content of that serial is not approachable.
Requesting you to telecast only animated series of Bommi & friends.
R.Y.V

May 25, 2016

pls telecast anna's tales

Respected madam/sir:
Chutti tv is always best for all kids.chutti tv is telecasting new programs,but they forgot to telecast old programs like anna's tales,little sofie,heidi,supersuji,chuti karadigal,so pls telecast it,its my request pls accept it.
Yuvalatha

May 1, 2016

Thanks for telecasting bandolero after long ages still need some old gud progrm lyk godzilla, cedric, super suji, jee boom baa, greek kathaigal, samurai warriors, avatar last airbender, cyborgh etc plz
chandru85

Apr 26, 2016

Dora Vin Payanangal

kindly telecast '" Dora Vin Payanangal" before night 10 clock..All children likes this program..but time is too late..they were watching around 11.30 and also they spoil sleeping .and aslo distrubance parents sleeping. All preants both r working so lot of probelm .

so kindly telecast as usaul timing.

afternoon 12.00 and evening 4.00 clock
Akshaya style16

Feb 15, 2016

please put cedric

Hello dear chutti TV;
We are high school students and we all love Cedric. Especially it came at 5-6 pm so that after coming from school we never forgot our little guy. Nowadays whatever you are putting is not of that much quality, if you retelecast all those wonderful Cedric episodes we will be really happy....pls I am begging you even if it is morning 6 we r ready to watch...pls concern and take measures
Yours sincerely,,
srinithisathian

Dec 3, 2015

Re telecast "GREEKA KADAIGAL"

Dear chutti tv,
I kindly request you to telecast the program " GREEKA KADAIGAL ". Me and my family is really missing that program.l had learned many thing about greek mythology from this program. I was wondering that the program was not found in you tube.Please accept my request and re telecast the program. It was my one of the favourite program in chutti tv.

THANKING YOU,