Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about CIBIL

Rohit Kumar

Aug 22, 2016

why my cibil score is low ?

I(ROHIT KUMAR KANAUJIA) want to know that how my cibil score is less than 750. I want personal loan but my cibil score is 707, that is less than 750. So, it is requested you to plz tell me the reason about my low civil score.

so dear team help me to upgrade my cibil score

EMAIL [email protected]
Mohinder Singh Narwal

Aug 20, 2016

WRONG LOAN ACCOUNT

This is to inform you that, you have mentioned in your record property loan for 36,00,000/- In Indian overseas bank but this is not my loan account and i have no loan for this amount . So please check and remove this in your record.

Mohinder Singh Narwal

M.No. 9910330034

email Id: [email protected]

Indian Overseas Bank, Main Branch Faridabad
neeteshbairagi

Aug 4, 2016

showing adisnal loan ac and geting my cibil score down

dear team

i neetesh bairagi and i inquary a prasnol loan and bussinus loan . my cibil score showing more loan application i complent and CRS complent no is CDS04082016000485
so dear team help me to upgrade my cibil score

madya pradesh 463106
mobile no 7724912555
KSHARMA382

Jul 3, 2016

wrong loan showing on my cibil..

DEAR TEAM,

MY NAME IS KAILASH SHARMA V.P.O BEHANA TEHSIL SADER DISTT MANDI HIMACHAL PRADESH. AND PEN CARD NO.IS THAT BAUPS1812B .. A DAY BEFORE I HAD APPLIED FOR LOAN IN ONE BANK (BOB) FOR MY BUSINESS. IN THE TIME ONE HEAVY LOAN SHOWING ON CIBIL FOR Rs 4600000/-- FORTY SIX LAKH I HAVE NEVER ABILED SUCH TYPE OF ..AND THAT SHOWING ON MY INDIVIDUALLY .. LAST YEAR BEFORE WE GOTED 35LAKH CC LIMIT FROM SBOP BANK .. AND THIS LIMIT HAS ALSO CLOSED A MONTH BEFORE .. DEAR TEAM PLS RECTIFY THAT ALL IS STACKING MY CREDIT FACILITY FOR FURTHER ASSIGNMENT
raghvendra111

Jun 19, 2016

Forgot ID/Pass

I forgot my cibil login ID Password.
Naresh1234*

Jun 14, 2016

Login Details were not Received only OTP was recievedd

I Have Paid 800/- for CIBIL score but no login ID details were recived except Kindly resolve the issue
CIBIL Reg ID SCO0616159502
pervez.ahmed

May 11, 2016

User ID not received

I have applied for my CIBIL score for Rs.550 and the payment was processed and received a main to log into mu CIBIL report. However, I only received one time pass word but no log in ID. So could you please resolve this?

Pervez Ahmed S
suren2468

Apr 26, 2016

didn't get log in DI

Hi team,

Surendranath P

Mar 5, 2016

Variations in CBIL Score in which obtained in various times

Dear Sir, I would like to inform that, My Name is J.P.D. Tandon, from Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh. I am having Pan No. AEJPJ4086N. Previously there is an irregular payments made by me. But I have cleared all the credits by 31-3-2015. I have sanctioned loan amount of Rs.30,00,000/- towards housing loan from UBI. But I need additional amount to meet additions costs to my newly house. In this regard CIBIL report was checked by the various banks and rejected. I have obtained CIBIL report and was noticed that there is some variation of score recorded in my CIBIL report as stated here under:
1. CIR Date: 20-8-2015 --- 500
2. CIR Date: 11-12-2015 --- 632
3. CIR Date: 05-01-2016 --- 587

Further, I wish to inform that, I have been sanctioned personnel loan amount of Rs.2,96,000/- from HDFC Bank and was cleared entire amount without having any balance. HDFC loan A/c is 17121348 I have obtained NOC from the concerned bank. But in my CIBIL report it was shown Actual Payment amount is Rs. 49,711- Kindly remove such entry from my report.

Sir, without having any loans from other banks except Housing Loan availed from UBI, why my CIBIL score is not improved. It causes very much damage to my record.

In the light of the above, I am compel to think that all these entries having made to mailing my CIBIL record and cause me re repairable financial and emotional damage.
Therefore, in the light of the above, I request your kindness, to conduct a tharough inquiry in this matter and do need full.

Yours Sincerely,
GUNTUR DISTRICT- 522006
A.P.
Chulbul singh

Feb 13, 2016

It is to inform you that I SHAILESH KUMAR SINGH s/o ABHIMANYU SINGH , mobile no-9835633499 had put up an application to the Magma housing finance for home loan . It is very unfortunate that the CIBIL report procured by the bank from your end contains the following anomalies .
That the name of my father ABHIMANYU SINGH and not MAHENDRA RAJPATI SINGH.
That I have not procured any kind of Loan whatsoever apart from a some of rupees 2,50,000/- ( Two lac fifty thousand only) from bank of baroda.
That there are so many entries regarding LOAN and Credit Card mentioned in my CIBIL report which are absolutely false.
That I have had a very good repayment record as regards the loan of Rs. 2,50,000/- from bank of baroda.
That there are a couple of entries of addresses , contact number and email id which are absolutely unknown to me as I have been living in patna only .

In the light of the above I am compel to think that all these entries having made to malign my CIBIL record and cause me re repairable financial and emotional damage.

Therefore in the light of the above you are requested to kindly conduct a thorough enquiry in this matter and due to needful.

N.B.
The procured CIBIL report is here by attached for your scruting.
THANKING YOU
Shailesh kumar singh s/o Abhimanyu singh
Add:- Mahapati devi w /o Shyam kishore H/O Guru mahima
sadan near bank of baroda khemanichak patna bihar
pin -800027
email [email protected]

CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE CIBIL RECORD OF THE APPLICANT HAVING PAN NUMBER BOEPS9953M AND DATE OF BIRTH 30-10-1983 CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE CIBIL RECORD OF THE APPLICANT HAVING PAN NUMBER BOEPS9953M AND DATE OF BIRTH 30-10-1983 CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE CIBIL RECORD OF THE APPLICANT HAVING PAN NUMBER BOEPS9953M AND DATE OF BIRTH 30-10-1983 CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE CIBIL RECORD OF THE APPLICANT HAVING PAN NUMBER BOEPS9953M AND DATE OF BIRTH 30-10-1983 CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE CIBIL RECORD OF THE APPLICANT HAVING PAN NUMBER BOEPS9953M AND DATE OF BIRTH 30-10-1983

bhuvantp

Feb 9, 2016

ID:SC00216013801 stopped in between

I am Bhuvan Kumar staying in Bangalore. today I was trying to get my CIBIL report and as per the procedure and rupees 500 was deducted from my credit card account it was stopped in between. Here is my registration ID:SC00216013801. Kindly guide me how can I go further.
Bhuvan Kumar T P
Bangalore

Jan 4, 2016

RE: Wrong data Showing in Cibil records

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

CIBIL Consumer Services
Quadlabs

Jan 1, 2016

Wrong data Showing in Cibil records

We are Quadlabs Technologies Pvt. Ltd., We are using a CC Limit account of State bank of India. Recently Our bank informed us that our Cibil records are showing a credit facility issued in Aug-2009 (sanctioned amount Rs 1268, Drawing Power 25 lacs) for which Asset Classification is DOUBTFUL. However we have not availed any such facility and understand that this is a wrong information in our records.
So we request you to kindly provide us the details in this regard so that we can resolve this issue.

Raj Kamal Joshi
Email: [email protected]
Hari Parkash Singhal

Dec 14, 2015

Title deeds

I have had a home loan from DCB Bank, sanctioned & disbursed on 05.12.2004 at 7.25% per annum fixed for whole tenor of 10 years. the bank fabricate a forged sanctioned letter dated 04.12.2004 and claimed that the loan at fixed rate of interest was sanctioned for 3 years only and after that it will become floating.

Resulting over dues and other liabilities.

I made a complaint to Ombudsman but of no use, it seems that the Ombudsman is also a part of the bankers and biased.

The bank also shared my record with CIBIL showing me a defaulter.

I filed a suit in the Court and succeed, suit was decreed with cost and a penalty on the Bank of Rs. 50000/-, in my favor.

After the order of the court, Bank zeroes my account by making entries of the above said liabilities showing waive off.

This is my contention to CIBIL authorities, Please check the behavior of the Bank before declaring some one a defaulter.

Hari Parkash Singhal

PRAHLAD NAGAR
AHMEDABAD

Aug 7, 2015

RE: Wrong data showing report W-509759

CIBIL cannot make any change directly to your Credit Report but we can help you raise the dispute with the credit institution. Only once the change is authorized and provided by them, your credit report can be updated. To report discrepancies in your credit report, fill the requisite information at CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution webpage: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

CIBIL Consumer Services
Om p choubey

Aug 5, 2015

Wrong data showing report W-509759

Closure of my accounts Ms ECLAT TILES (Pvt) Ltd Anaura Faizabad Road Lucknow . Accounts with Bank Of India Aliganj Br Lucknow closed after due repayment of Rs57.21 Lakh under OTS .Branch reference ARBL.BGM.2013-14 dated 04.09.2013.
We request reference to your report order no W-5097595 dated 25.07.2015 and D-U-N-S no 92-306-6554. Your aforesaid report still showing credit facilities open whereas all the credit facilities with our sole Banker BANK OF INDIA ALIGANJ Br stands close and relative certificate is held on my record.The detail of accounts is as under-
Date Loan Amt in Lakh Last reported date Status Date Loan Amt In Lakh Last reported Status

20.05.2002 8.00 31.03.2006 open 21.03.2006 16.00 31.05.2007 open
24.05.2002 7.00 31.03.2006 open 27.03.2004 9.32 31.03.2006 open
27.03.2004 13.98 31.03.2006 open 21.03.2006 27.50 30.06.2010 closed
21.03.2006 4.00 31.05.2007 open 21.03.2006 11.00 31.05.2006
We availed credit facilities from Bank Of India only and all loans / credit facilities have been closed by payment under OTS.No loan liability is pending against us.Kindly rectify the report as we have to avail credit facilities for our SSI Unit from Financial institutions.An early action in the matter will be highly appreciated.
my contact details OP CHAUBE Managing Director E-Mail ID [email protected] 05248 292764
BOB tarapur

Jul 13, 2015

UNLOCK THE UID

Our Commercial Password is showing the below error please fix it. Our UID is BN05033483
Your account is locked. Please contact administrator.

Bank of Baroda
TARAPUR Branch
Gujarat
avianu

May 30, 2015

Remove the arrears and settlements from Cibil report

I Avinash Modak had taken housing loan from Canara Bank St. Cruz Branch Panaji,there was some overdue in it but i hhave already settled and now the EMI are regular,also some settlements are shown which are reflecting due to which iam nott able to get any loans from the bank.so please remove the above said matter which will help me in taking loan.
DELHIRO1

Nov 25, 2014

BLOCK STATUS OF COMMERCIAL CIBIL ID BN01151026

PLEASE UNBLOCK OUR COMMERCIAL CIBIL ID: BN01151026

SYNDICATE BANK
BIC 9105
DELHI REGIONAL OFFICE I

WE HAVE ALREADY LODGE OUR REQUEST ON CIBIL HELP DESK BY EMAIL TWO TIMES.
Sushil Ch. Roy

Nov 26, 2013

CIBIL Commericial Id Blocked

My Cibil ID -BN01180492 is blocked. Kindly help me to Unblock the same. Upon giving the ID and password it shows the message that Id is blocked please contact adminsitrator.

Reply on: [email protected]

Apr 28, 2012

cibil report

sir am Monikanta bera from sonakhali, daspur, paschim medinipur
mobile number 9749473696 port reliance to airtel for better internet service on oct 2011, when local dristributor anjali rnterprise(swarup maji) promissed me for better internet but after port the connection going slow, so when i complan to coustomer care they cannot help me and local dristributor avoid me for this problem so, i decide to port the number to reliance but they can not take the problem seriusly so what can i do ?

mobile 9749473696
internet connection too slow
local retails and dristributor avoid it

Jan 20, 2012

cibil report

pl. provide the details of out going calls and internet useage details in respect of the the airtel landline no. 4059374 for the previous two mnths to [email protected]

Jul 19, 2011

WRONG DATA SHOWING

Dear client,

Your Credit Information Bureau (Cibil) credit information report(CIR), other than your income, is the single most important tool used by a lender to evaluate your application for any loan or credit card application. Naturally, it's important that you understand yourCibil CIR and what it takes to maintain a credit history, so that it is viewed favourably by lenders.

We providing assistance on behalf of the client to get CIBIL report.

Please not we neither working on behalf of CIBIL nor any other government department.
We are Independent financial advisors.

Our serivices includes
Assisting for applying CIBIL reports
Helping for CIBIL report correctoion
Assisting getting loans from nationalised or private banks or NBFCs
Representing CIBIL issues and other matters to client's bank
Fighting for getting NOC or NO DUE CERTIFICATE from banks on behalf of client after settling account
Liasioning between Bank and Cleint to sort out the matter of credit cards or loans
or more information please visit at https://www.cibil.com

NOTE: CIBIL REPORT IS STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT NEVER DISCLOSE TO ANY ONE

We are not providing any free services but advising professionally and result oriented.

Office: