CIDCO

Consumer complaints and reviews about CIDCO

Sarikamandhare

Mar 18, 2019

Cidco Lottery payment not received

I had made payment of my Sister in cidco ews for 5280 which got Dr twice, still have not got a single penny from cidco, I had called thousand times no one is picking up call at last a lady picked up n told that u cum to cidco n give letter, we also have job, n ur website is not working , Wat to do. Application number is 1190028874
Sumit Sao

Feb 14, 2019

refund money

im not win cidco lottery 2019 im paying 25,000 so how many days money back
axisbank

Jan 23, 2019

Status shows payment not received

Hi, we request you to confirm if you hold an account with us. If yes, refer the link https://bit.ly/2NJKKFo and raise a dispute. If no, Request you to liaise up with the account holding bank from where the money has been debited for further assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Jan 22, 2019

Status shows payment not received

I had applied for CIDCO Lottery 2019 & paid money 25280/- as application & deposit money on 22-01-2019 by Bank of Maharashtra- Goregaon West Branch by NEFT vide no MAHBH19022121906 - CIDCO LOTTERY 2019- AXIS Bank beneficiary account ############. But Still the payment Status shown as Payment Not Received. Could yo please update the status in lottery. yet I have also yet not received payment confirmation message from CIDCO. Please advise and Help.

My Application No. 1190035257

Jan 22, 2019

Status shows payment not received

I had applied for CIDCO Lottery 2019 & paid money 25280/- as application & deposit money on 22-01-2019 by Bank of Maharashtra- Goregaon West Branch by NEFT vide no MAHBH19022121867 - CIDCO LOTTERY 2019- AXIS Bank beneficiary account ############. But Still the payment Status shown as Payment Not Received. Could yo please update the status in lottery. yet I have also yet not received payment confirmation message from CIDCO. Please advise and Help.

My Application No. 1190027923

Swati Mhaskar

Dec 9, 2018

Not yet received the Lottery money

I have applied for Cidco Lottery Till date you have not yet refunded my Money Rs.25280/- to my Account

Applicant Name: Swati Mhaskar
Applicant no.1180179047

Conatct Email; Id [email protected],
Umesh29

Nov 17, 2018

Money did not get refunded after Lottery result
I had applied for Cidco Lottey 2018. I paid 5280/- but I did not win. Cidco promised to return money within 15 working days but still I did not receive it.

My application number is : 1180195817

My application number is : 1180160426
Applicant Name : Pranaya Pradeep Nimbalkar

spatil73

Oct 22, 2018

money did not get refund after not winning lottery

My application number is : 1180160426
Applicant Name : Pranay Pradeep Nimbalkar

gkn2

Oct 18, 2018

General

Has anyone of you got your complaint resolved by posting it at this place ?

Please let me know.

Ram Musle

Oct 16, 2018

Refund my amount 5000

My cidco lottery 2018 Application Number.1180081239.& I paid 5280 by NEFT union bank of india AC no 319002010537203. I am not winners candidate. Please refund my amount in my account.
Shrivastava Ankur

Sep 19, 2018

Snake Problem in Sec 35 Kamothe

We are staying Atharva Society since last 5 years, which is located at Plot No 45-A, Sector 35 Kamothe. The adjacent plot of the society is vacant and very dirty. We found Snakes on regular basis, which can be dangerous for anybody.
Please clean that plot, so that we can avoid snake problem and we can resolve the some car parking problem, because most of the cars in that area parked only on road.
sachin kurle

Sep 15, 2018

CIDCO Lottery 2018 payment

I had applied or CIDCO Lottery 2018 & paid money 5280/- as application & deposit money on 11-09-2018 by Bank of Baroda Mulji Jetha Market by NEFT vide no BARBZ18254504999 - CIDCO LOTTERY 2018- AXIS Bank. But Still the payment Status shown as Payment Not Received. I called CIDCO's Helpline after long period they picked up phone. I told the authorized person about the payment made by me. He told me still your payment is in process. 5 days over still NEFT amount is not credited.Where is my money gone ??? can someone authorised person explain ????

CIDCO Lottery 2018 payment CIDCO Lottery 2018 payment

Haresh Motwani

Jun 13, 2018

Parking place not clean at Seawoods stn

A. S. Enterprise incharge of Seawoods Rly stn Parking area does not keep the area clean. After many many days cleaning is done, instead of regular cleaning
shilpiibose

Apr 26, 2018

Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat

I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali CHS,sector 46, Seawoods, Navi Mumbai.
There is been continuous leakage in my ceiling due to some modification done by the owner staying exactly upstairs of my flat.
This is been observed since last 3 to 4 years and we are been complaining the same to the owner continuously, we have also repaired this many times, but the leakage still exist.
Also the owner of the neighborhood flat is adamant to repair or pay for the repair done, even the society committee is not taking this matter seriously or taking any action to repair...
Due to continuous leakage the ceiling of our flat is becoming weak and soon some parts may fall off and can he fatal as well.
We need help from CIDCO Authorities to intervene in this matter.

9920699093
Wahida Shaikh

Mar 8, 2018

No water

From last 10-12 days we were getting water for just half an hour. From last 2 days it even got worsen. There is no water for last two days. Our life stopped. Children are not going to school. There is no water to drink .
Nilam Gosavi

Jan 23, 2018

Cleanliness of nerul station

This is 6th consecutive day, I have been visiting station master's office and highlighting regd filth on platforms. The station master doesn't have control on cleaning workers or authorities(cidco) . And he is clueless about where to register complaints if the commuter faces any issue!
The vomiting on platform 4 and 3 is still not cleared and now it's all dried up n we all have to walk through the same.
When is this issue going to be addressed? What is the cleaning schedule on station? Since 18th Jan 2018 no cleaning happened?
If cidco is not responsible or non responsive why do we need to pay tickets to commute?
Don't we deserve healthy non filthy platforms.
Why all drug addicted people sleep /loiter in around the nerul station. Eating and throwing up in the station? Isn't it station master's responsibility to chk on this matter? And if not his then who is responsible to keep chk on this? Hoping action and response on questions asked.

Cleanliness of nerul station

HARSHALICHAURE

Feb 17, 2017

Drainage Leakage

Since last 15 days drainage leakage, drainage water spread on road and spread dirty smell. It is not good for health therefore it is requested to please clean and repair drainage system.

Kharghar Sector No 10, Near Bank Of India

Ruleshshrh12747

Jan 11, 2017

Water wastage at Nerul navi mumbai

There is shortage of water at kharghar offen but at Nerul there is a flat which have kept private water tank and when the water comes from cidco the tank gets full and nobody close the wall of the tank. 2 to 3 hours the time cidco gives water the water flies though the society and society personal are also lest bothered. Just imagine the amount of water wasted.

Below is the details of the flat
I would request somebody from cidco should go and inspect the site. As this water is getting wasted from past many months and everybody is least bothered

NL-4; building no.2, room no. 7&8, sector - 11, Nerul, NAVI MUMBAI.

Request you to please inspect the site and take necessary action.
PAPatil

Jun 21, 2016

illegal construction

There is illegal construction in turbhe sector-22 near ramtanu ground navi mumbai. People had made the area slum for there income source which is illegal. Please take a legal action against the same.
Sandhyamohan

May 27, 2016

Serious and urgent water complaint

I read that in times of india had mentioned about the water problem way back in november 2015. Its been more than 3 years now and day by day the condition is worsening.There is no hope no help.CIDCO is not supplying water ,the basic necessity. Ten minutes every alternate day is the supply of water.It feels so unhealthy at home. We cannot even drink that water even after purification.we always buy water.

Today is a condition that we dont have a drop of water.
Everyone at Kamothe is so distressed, and life looks so untidy now. I dont undertand that after so many months of complaints why there is no action.

Are the complaints falling of deaf ears or nobody is ready to listen.Or Kamothe is just being ignored, because in Navi Mumbai kamothe is the only place where there is such horrible condition.

I request very kindly to anyone who is incharge of sorting this issue that please understand life without water is hell.God will bless you ,do something about it.

And something should be done. Kindly help.
Waiting for a positive response.

Thankyou in advance
Sandhya
sahanasb03

Mar 17, 2016

Water Shortage

I am staying in Laxmi Sawli Co/op Housing Socity, Sector 8A, Airoli, there was 24 hrs water before. However, from last 5 months there is only 1 hr water in the morning and half an hour water in the evening.

But now a days their is no water supply at all. From last 5 days we are staying without water. Please help us and resolve the problem at the earliest. Because we are giving the water tax to the government then why we will not have water when others are getting it at-least one hour per day basis.

Sahana Ganguly
Ravindra Kardile

May 28, 2014

Complaint for Cidco ground at Plot #07, Sector-13, Snapada, Navi Mumbai ground

Date: 27th May 2014
Vasaahat Adhakaari (Development officer), Cidco office, First Floor, Navi Mumbai.

Subject: Complaint for Cidco ground at Plot #07, Sector-13, Snapada, Navi Mumbai ground
near residence area allotted for Exhibitions/Fun Fares/Cicus..etc and other activities.

This is regarding various problems and issues from Cidco ground at Plot #07, Sector-13, Snapada near to residential area. CIDCO's open ground is very near to residence of Shah Complex-1 and other residential complex at sector-13 and 14 of Sanpada. Frequently this ground allotted to Exhibitions, Circus, Fun-Fares and other activities. Said ground is very near to residential area and problem for most of the flats facing towards the ground.

Below the problems and issues causing by this ground:.

1. Workers use ground for bath and toilets, also pedestrians use for urinals.

2. Carries work (Digging, placing mud/stones, loading & unloading heavy materials- day & night, Bulldozers voices, Dust etc...)

3. Recently ground is allotted to Fun-fare placed very near to ground boundary facing towards Shah complex-1 building and getting hazardous noise from their swing engines.

4. Various noises causes uncomforted to the residents (Small babies, Patients etc...)

5. This un-hygiene may cause life threatening diseases like Malaria, Dengue etc.. Due to dirt/garbage’s/open water tanks used by workers.
NOTE: My kid suffered from Dengue at the same time, when this ground was allotted to circus in Mar-2010

These issues reported many times to Mr. Dashrat Bhagat (Local Corporater)
Request you to kindly do not hire/approve this ground for exhibitions, Circus, Fun-Fares and other activities due to above issues to the residents. Open area of the plot should be used for proper landscaping and for plantation with ground fencing.

Shah Complex - 1, Sector-13,
Plot # 6, Sanpada, Palm Beach Road,
Navi Mumbai. 400705
Cell # 8898012206

CC. Secretory - Shah Complex-1 Society
Commissioner - NMMC
Mr. Dashrat Bhagat (corporator)
Ravindra Kardile

May 28, 2014

Shah Complex - 1, Sector-13,
Plot # 6, Sanpada, Palm Beach Road,
Navi Mumbai. 400705
Cell # 8898012206
Date: 27th May 2014

Subject: Complaint for open ground near residence area allotted for Exhibitions and other activities.

CIDCO's open ground is very near to residence of Shah Complex-1 and other residential complex at sector-13 and 14 of Sanpada. Frequently this ground allotted to various
Exhibitions, Circus, Fun-Fares and other activities. Said ground is very near to residential area and mostly the flats facing towards the ground.

Below the problems and issues causing by this ground:.

1. Workers use ground for bath and toilets, also pedestrians use for urinals.

Thanks in advance,

CC. Secretory - Shah Complex-1 Society
Commissioner - NMMC
Mr. Dashrat Bhagat (corporator)

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...