CIDCO

Consumer complaints and reviews about CIDCO

Pintu@92

May 22, 2018

Gutter water from neighbouring society.

This is raise a complaint against our neighbouring society, which has no name and no OC, which stands illegal is ejecting out sewage water from their septic tank just right infront our society gate (our society GHP Sonnet) has only one entrance. Hence, its too unbearable for the residents to cope up with the stinking gutter water logged. It has become impossible for the pedestrians to walk out of the building and few residents has started falling sick. Its too unhygienic and unhealthy and can have so many health hazards. I request CIDCO to please look into this on urgent basis. PLEASE.

GHP SONNET KHARGHAR
PLOT 16, SECTOR 35i
KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI 410210
shilpiibose

Apr 26, 2018

Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat

I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali CHS,sector 46, Seawoods, Navi Mumbai.
There is been continuous leakage in my ceiling due to some modification done by the owner staying exactly upstairs of my flat.
This is been observed since last 3 to 4 years and we are been complaining the same to the owner continuously, we have also repaired this many times, but the leakage still exist.
Also the owner of the neighborhood flat is adamant to repair or pay for the repair done, even the society committee is not taking this matter seriously or taking any action to repair...
Due to continuous leakage the ceiling of our flat is becoming weak and soon some parts may fall off and can he fatal as well.
We need help from CIDCO Authorities to intervene in this matter.

9920699093
Rajnikant04

Apr 12, 2018

Late night welding work shop working

Sir, we are residents of sector 04, karanjade, Panvel Inoue area welding work shop are working late night and produce tramaduse grading noise which produces noise pollution
We can't understand that if this zone is residents zone than how come this type of work shop allow.
KnightRises

Mar 31, 2018

Encroachment and land acquisition in Taloja

I am the resident of Taloje Phase 1 Navi mumbai. For my security I am hiding my details.
I have complaint against illegal encroachment and possession of land behind Metropolis building beside sector 15 garden Taloje Phase 1. Jhuggis/huts getting multiplied as days passing by when we entered this area there were just 2 and now its colony.
please take required action.
KnightRises

Mar 31, 2018

Encroachment and land acquisition

I have complaint against illegal encroachment and possession of land behind Metropolis building beside sector 15 garden Taloje Phase 1. Jhuggis/huts getting multiplied as days passing by when we entered this area there were just 2 and now its colony of atleast 10. Now its the time to act not after many years.
please take required action.
shri2487

Mar 30, 2018

Living in Dark for past 2 Years !!!

CONCERNED CIVIC AUTHORITY
CIDCO
NAVI MUMBAI. 30.3.2018

I'd like to bring in your notice that, there is total darkness at night in the Area near Sector 8, in Ulwe. Light poles are installed 3 months back but those stands dead so far.
It is difficult to believe as this node is very close to NMMC Office, but we are forced to live with such lack of basic needs.
Roads conditions are too bad even for newly build road.
This shows complete negligence and carelessness for this Node -ULWE.
Hope this complaint will be addressed soon.

sincerely,
A resident
mokalmanish2

Mar 29, 2018

KALAMBOLI SEC 4E GARBAGE DISPOSAL

Hi Sir,
I am a resident of sec - 4E kalamboli.
Here near the Fish market and vegetable market we have garbage collection bins.
Often these bins get overflown with garbage and the waste spreads on the road.
This is spreading pollution in the surrounding area.
Please take necessary actions.

KALAMBOLI SEC 4E GARBAGE DISPOSAL

Nilam Gosavi

Jan 23, 2018

Cleanliness of nerul station

CLEANLINESS OF NERUL STATION PLATFORMS.

To concerned officer sitting on the chair,

I have been travelling nerul to cst on regular basis. On 18th Jan 2018 there is whole lot of vomiting done near 4th platform ladies towards Panvel. I have been visiting station master's office since then and highlighting the cleanliness issue. Its been 6days now still this has not been cleaned. Even i have showered him the filthy area spot As well. we commuters have to wait for train in such filth. As no action is taken still l, i asked station master where can i register a complaint. Surprisingly he was clueless, where to write down complaints. For that moment he made me write down the same on electrical register(REFER ATTACHED) . HOPE OUR SYSTEM WILL HAVE SUGGESTION /COMPLAINT BOX ATLEAST!
I think if we are being regular tax payer and ticket payer WE DESERVE CLEAN PLATFORM!!
Further i request action on the matter and would like to know cleaning schedule by CIDCO OFFICIALS.

‎Nilam Gosavi
‎9821313480

Cleanliness of nerul station

Rajnikant04

Nov 15, 2017

Wedding and grading noises

I would like to inform you that we are the residents of cidco on going development zone karanjad,panvel.In our verious sector wedding work shops are opening and daily they works as industrial zone,making tramaduse over granding noise which is increasing noise pollution and harmful to residential zone.They are also works over time.
I would like to advise you make them stop and let they allow at industrial zone.
Residents of karanjad Panvel
devratan.gupta84@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2017

SEWAGE WATER LINE CONCERN

SEWAGE WATER LINE CONCERN

Respected Sir/Madam,

As I am a resident of KWC Rose Garden Building (B/202), Plot No - 35, Kalundre Node, Panvel. We are facing a very serious issue on Sewage water and I have seen every place in Kalundre Node the sewage chambers of Cidco is not functioning. As a result, of that all the contaminated water of sewage line where comes out or its overflow from the Cidco Sewage Chambers.

And the reason behind this concern is that the plant of Cidco Pump house is in under construction. Due to this project is not completed, the residential are affecting with this serious issue for Sewage water. Especially, In our Premises Rose Garden Building, there is Pre primary School and all the kids and the residential are travelling from that same place. So its found that very unhygienic and this will cause the environmental disorder in this area.

Seriously, If we won't work on this concern then every one will be affected with diseases like Jaundice, abdominal pain, diarrhea, typhoid, vomiting, viral fever, malaria, red eyes, severe headache or a rashes. In order to survive from this diseases, we request you to work on this project as soon as possible.

We understand your concern for constructing Pump House in kalundre Node, Panvel. However, you have see life of the localities. People are also started to live in this location.

So kindly am requesting you to look into this matter personally. If you do the needful then I shall be very much thankful to you.

Devratan Gupta.

Mobile : 9321979743.
shirishc21

Sep 27, 2017

low to no water supply in roadpali node.

What is wrong with cidco water supply in Roadpali node? water supply is affecting from sector 16 to 20 of Roadpali. people are facing a big problem of water supply during festival time. morning 2 hrs and evening 2 hrs is the current timing of water supply in many societies of respective sectors. there is worst situation than this in few big societies of the node. As Roadpali is well developed node right now, and population is also increasing day by day, big societies and complexes are there in the node, Cidco Authority should understand the problem of residents. at-least authority could give an idea to residents about the problem that how long it will last.
its a humble request to authority that please take an action on it.
Pardal1708

Aug 29, 2017

No water supply

There is no water supply from last 5 days in our locality, it has been very difficult for us to manage without water. There has been no intimation as well if there's some problem with the supply neither there is any contact no wherein we can issue our concerns. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SOLVE AT THE EARLIEST , the actual area is sec 12, kharghar behind Nimisha hospital.
Sanket_1991

Jul 31, 2017

Pot Holes Near Sector 36 kharghar ,Oposite Taloja Jail

Hello Please Look At the Road NearTaloja Jail,Sector 36 ,Kharghar,The Road Condition is to worst there as many Residence of swapnapoorti Socitey ,Near Khutuk bandan Gaon ,Facing Problems Due to this Pot Holes ,Please look into this
vijaymorenj4

Jun 27, 2017

Illegal construction

I am vijay more staying at new panvel sector 2 plot no. 25, poornima chs .
One of our society member mr. Manish jain has made illegal costruction in his house . I request you please take strict action against him.
amit vijay chavan

May 22, 2017

Street Dogs

I stay at New Panvel sector 15 area and there are too many street dogs in our colony. We are more worried for our children and senior citizens.

Kindly take this on priority and we need permanent solution on this before something go wrong.

Amit Chavan
Upama

May 17, 2017

Roads full of Potholes

Monsoon is a welcome time for aĺl as it brings respite from scorching heat. It fills our reservoirs to supply us water through the year and is also essential for good crop. But then thanks to our civic authorities it also brings woes for daily commuters who get forced to undertake bumpy journey through roads full of potholes.

Every year tall promises are made by Civic authorities to ensure smooth ride during monsoon, but never to be kept. Huge chunk of money is collected through Road Tax but road condition remains pathetic.

In Kharghar the prime road opposite Hiranandani Complex got completely washed out during last monsoon in 2016. Since then 11 months have elapsed and no action is being taken. Also Kalamboli circle road has big craters. Commuters have no alternative but to undertake back breaking journey daily through such roads. Now with next monsoon approaching it is feared that it may become impossible to drive thru this road but then there is no option.

It is my earnest request to repair it at the earliest to bring much sought relief.

valwanibhavesh@yahoo.com

May 13, 2017

Shifting of crematorium

It is a wilful request to CIDCO To please shift the SHAMSHAAN from SECTOR 10 KOPRA ,KHARGHAR To some other place because of residential premises nearby
bondrajendra

May 12, 2017

Street Lights

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am living at Karanjade sector no.4,more than 3 years. The public of this Karanjade area are feeling unsecured in night hours. We population of Karanjade, are too much worried about the street lights not in this area. Specially girls and women as they come home from office or school/ tuitions,Though vehicle user also so chances of accident arises because of no lights.Last night I came to know about chain snatching incident too & robbery in this area of sector no.4 Neelkanth krupa building.

You are requested to do the needful as early as possible.Please take up this issue urgently.

Waiting eagerly for your kind co-operation.

Thanks and regards
Rajendra Patil
mehul.kashyap

Apr 20, 2017

WATER PROBLEM

MY NAME IS MEHUL KASHYAP, RESIDENCE OF ULWE SECTOR 17, PLOT NO 245. WE ARE HAVING WATER ISSUE FROM PAST 10 DAYS. THERE IS RUNNING WATER IN OUR AREA BUT NOT IN OUR AND NEIGHBORING BUILDING. REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER ASAP AS IT IS GETTING HARDER FOR US TO SURVIVE DAY TO DAY WITHOUT WATER.
mdyusuf16

Apr 14, 2017

Garbage collection

Garbage collection from Taloja phase1, sector 11 near Shelter pride irregular. Last 2 weeks, team assigned for garbage collection has not turned up resulting in overflowing of the garbage from the societies garbage bins and garbage is overflowing on road. This is regular picture in Taloja phase1, sector 11 near shelter pride. Please make necessary intervention to ensure regular lifting of the garbage from Taloja phase1, sector 11 near Shelter pride to ensure the cleanliness & hygiene of the Taloja phase1, sector 11 near shelter pride
mdyusuf16

Apr 14, 2017

Garbage collection

Garbage collection from Taloja phase1, sector 11 is very irregular. Last 2 weeks, team assigned for garbage collection has not turned up resulting in overflowing of the garbage from the societies garbage bins and garbage is overflowing on road. This is regular picture in Taloja phase1, sector 11 . Please make necessary intervention to ensure regular lifting of the garbage from Taloja phase1, sector 11 near shelter pride to ensure the cleanliness & hygiene of the Taloja phase1, sector 11 near shelter pride plot No56/57
rppawa

Mar 30, 2017

Roads repairing in Roadpali ( Kalamboli)

Many Roads from last year 2016 before rainy season are in broken stage after optical fibre cables laying.posing Safety risks to vehicles and pedestrians.
Specially main road front of Spring 1 building in sector 20 Roadpali at intersection of Taloja MIDC road is posing accidental . Requesting for immediate repair before This year rainy season to make Smart city concept a ground reality.
R.P.Pawa
A Raodpalian
Arvind singh Chauhan

Mar 25, 2017

Illegal hawkers

During beginning of month it was nice to see hawker free roads, but recently it is seen that new hawkers have joined and occupied place left by previous hawkers as previous hawkers were allocated shops at MSEB stations. Many illegal garages have come up at various locations, chicken shops have occupied road corners, main purpose of these persons is to grab land. Please see to it that garages are removed other wise Kharghar in long run will suffer.
Rajveer singh saini

Mar 11, 2017

illegal Parking

Respected Sir/Madam,

We the Resident of Sector 34 & 35 Khargar are facing this illegal parking issue.
The road below metro bridge from Simran Sapphier CHS to Sai Miracle CHS their are vehicle parked in the middle of road everyday whole day.
Some vehicles are parked on Zebra crossing and outside society gate

Also Request you to make Speed breaker on road that goes towards taloja and on the Junction of Sai Devlovers and Simran Sapphier

Hope you look into this matter and solve it at the earliest

Rajveer
omkar mhatre

Mar 2, 2017

manassarover railway station parking employees are arrogent

To Cidco

I am citizen of kalamboli i am reguler user of manassarover station parking.The staff of parking are arrogant.the young age boys are sitting for parking they had not any parking employee uniforms not any
batch no any parking full or parking available board seen on parking gate no parking lane available no any complaint box

Contractor shouldn't maintain parking related guideline Cidco need to audit this parking.

"we ask you because we pay for this"

Omkar

Jio - Network issue
    Jio network is not working properly in my house area.The...
    SBI Credit Card Fraud - SBI credit card fraud transaction
    Dear sir /madam my name is B CHANDRAPPA S/O B RAMULU...
    Autorickshaw - Accidentally left eye glasses in auto
    Lost my eyeglasses navy blue cateye style in White Versace...
    UPPCL - Payment cut for account
    AMT. Deducted from account but bill still showing...
    ANT AUDIO - RETURN ITEM IN WARRANTY
    I want to replace my earplugs that stopped working after 1...
    crpf - CORRUPTION
    I am going to tell about corruption that is done in the...
    Pareeksha Bhavan, Thiruvanantapuram - To get answer sheet photo copy
    Respected sir, Iam Galiba.P.T.A sslc student of 2018...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - out for delivery,but not received
    Dear sir/madam, My AWD No is 1950344136213, My name...
    CBSE - NOT GIVING ATEMPT MARKS IN MY MATHS BOARD EXAM
    I Am very much concerned about my issue of not giving me...