CIDCO

Consumer complaints and reviews about CIDCO

vijaysolse123

Oct 23, 2018

CIDCO 2018 Lottery Refund not received

I had submitted form for CIDCO lottery 2018 & application number is 1180069642 and yet have not received Refund amount of rs 5000 /- . May I know when I will get the same.
sanjubarc1

Oct 16, 2018

UNAUTHORIZED EXTENSION OF OPEN SPACE OF FLAT

UNAUTHORIZED EXTENSION OF OPEN SPACE AND CONSTRUCTING OF DUPLEX BY OWNER OF FLAT NO 401 TULSI AANGAN APARTMENT PLOT NO 61 SECTOR 20 ULWE NAVI MUMBAI WHICH MAY CAUSE COLLAPSE OF ENTIRE BUILDING.
Prathreb

Oct 15, 2018

Pathetic road condition kharghar station

Dear sir/madam the road condition towards the kharghar station sector 2 is the worst road in the whole of kharghar.there are accidents happening daily.
Also the back service road which is overgrown with shrubs has not been cut which leads to acvities dangerous .vehicles parked for ages .
Would appreciate action taken immediately to avoid further issues.
Pradeep
bharat bhagat

LOTTERY DEPSOITE NOT RECEIVE

My name is Tejani Kamble, I had applied CIDCO lottery 2018 under EWS group, i have deposite 5280/- as per CIDCO term, now the result was decleared on 02.10.18 but sill i have not receive the refund amount, i have trying helpline no but nobody pickup the call, kindly arrange to refund my payment as soon as earlier.

My lottery appliction no. is 1180163749
bharat bhagat

LOTTERY DEPOSITE NOT RECEIVE

My name is Tejani Kamble. I had applied CIDCO Lottery 2018 under EWS group & paid money 5280/- as application fees and deposite as per CIDCO term, now lottery result was decleared on 02.10.18 but still i have not received the refund.
I called CIDCO's Helpline after long period they picked up phone, kinldy arrange to provide solution and please help to refund my lottery depsoite as soon as earlier.

My application ID - 1180163749
Kulsum shaikh

Oct 3, 2018

Shut down the road side market

Every Monday we have Monday market in taloja phase1,sir urges u to stop that road side market,there is a lot of trouble ,outsider coming every week and jaam all the b road sitting any where in the road ,all of we have problem with the market ,sir please shut down the market solve our problems as soon as possible

Regards KULSUM shàikh
Shrivastava Ankur

Sep 19, 2018

Snake Problem in Kamothe Sec 35

We are staying Atharva Society since last 5 years, which is located at Plot No 45-A, Sector 35 Kamothe. The adjacent plot of the society is vacant and very dirty. We found Snakes on regular basis, which can be dangerous for anybody.
Please clean that plot, so that we can avoid snake problem and we can resolve the some car parking problem, because most of the cars in that area parked only on road.
vaibhav m s

Jul 5, 2018

Illegal construction

We are one of the society member staying at Jewel Villa Sec 5 Plot no 18 Karanjade near by Police Station Panvel

Our society member Mrs Rutuja Mahamuni ,Sayed, and Vijay Changude has made illegal costruction in his house . I request you please take strict action against him.

One of the Member I,e Mr Vijay Changude Flat No 303 He has 1 Rk Terrace Flat But He has made construction like duplex flat I,e From 3 rd flr to 4 th Flr .

And also premises getting damaged

Please take action on him

Please take it seriously otherwise we will lounge complaints against respective officer

CC TO

CIDO Head office
Mantralay
Related authorities
Subhashlav

No Garden in TALOJA PHASE 1

Dear Cidco

I am staying in Taloja Phase 1 from last 5 Year's and it is shocking to see Cidco has not develop single garden in taloja Phase-1. Cidco authority are taking all taxes from us but not Plan such basic requirement of residential area.

Children and families have to go central park from all the way for spending some quality time in Garden.

Street light are also some are working and some remain dead most of the time.

Drainage manhole is open at some road.

Garbage collection is also irregular.

Subway plan below railway track is looking very huge and really thankful for such well plan road but only request is that that work should get completed as early as possible.

As population and traffic is increasing day by day in Taloja.

Traffic police should always be there near railway crossing.

Water cut and electricity load shedding should be inform on priority so that residents can use their resources properly.

Builders and brokers have earn big fat money showing metro pictures of Taloja, but eagerly waiting for its functionality.

This are not really complaints but if you see from our sights it is all basic necessities of day today life.

So requesting you to please do the needful as early as possible.
Nikhi Sawant

Flat modification which can damage the structure
I am resident of Jewel Villa Sec 5 Plot no 18 Karanjade Near Karanjade Police Station Panvel
In my society, the flat No 303 & 402 is getting renovated.
we are worried in case this causes damage to the entire structure.
Need your immediate intervention.

CC TO Cidco Head office
Cc to Mantralaya
CC TO Higer Aurthority
Nikhi Sawant

Illegal construction

We are one of the society member Kamathe/Baghave staying at Jewel Villa Sec 5 Plot no 18 Karanjade near by Police Station Panvel

And also premises getting damaged

Related authorities
SHWETA_96

Jul 3, 2018

shortage of water

My name is AMITA resident of HYDE PARK SECTOR 35 Kharghar. We don't get water supply in our society. Every morning we have to fight for water. We are always late for office because of the same old reason that last night CIDCO did not supply water. It is getting very difficult for us.
PLEASE TREAT THIS URGENT.
OTHER SOCIETIES ARE GETTING PROPER WATER SUPPLY.
sane_anil

Jun 24, 2018

Flat modification which can damage the structure

I am resident of Airoli, Sector-5.
In my society, the flat above is getting renovated.
Buidling is 20 + years old, and we are worried in case this causes damage to the entire structure.
Need your immediate intervention.
varshana

Jun 22, 2018

Immediate Road Repair Required in Ulwe Sec 23 Road that Connects to the Highway

The road opposite Malvan Tadka, Ulwe which connects to Sector 23 is in a miserable condition. The residents have to use this road on a frequent basis because it is the only one connecting to the highway from where we can avail daily transportation. The road is steep, sloping and non-metallic. Now that the rains are here, the kuchcha road now poses a serious threat to commuters as it is muddy with potholes and retains water. There aren't any streetlights there too, which multiplies the risk of using that road. Some days back there was extensive roadwork in the adjoining streets and we expected that this road would also be repaired. It is strange to see how they left out the single most useful road! I request the concerned authorities to oversee the matter and take steps urgently.
Pragatihomeschs

Jun 3, 2018

society not register

Dear Sir/ Madam

OC received Mar 2017 Still society not register and foot-fat also not ready water in society gate

Regds
S K
Pintu@92

May 22, 2018

Gutter water from neighbouring society.

This is raise a complaint against our neighbouring society, which has no name and no OC, which stands illegal is ejecting out sewage water from their septic tank just right infront our society gate (our society GHP Sonnet) has only one entrance. Hence, its too unbearable for the residents to cope up with the stinking gutter water logged. It has become impossible for the pedestrians to walk out of the building and few residents has started falling sick. Its too unhygienic and unhealthy and can have so many health hazards. I request CIDCO to please look into this on urgent basis. PLEASE.

GHP SONNET KHARGHAR
PLOT 16, SECTOR 35i
KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI 410210
shilpiibose

Apr 26, 2018

Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat

I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali CHS,sector 46, Seawoods, Navi Mumbai.
There is been continuous leakage in my ceiling due to some modification done by the owner staying exactly upstairs of my flat.
This is been observed since last 3 to 4 years and we are been complaining the same to the owner continuously, we have also repaired this many times, but the leakage still exist.
Also the owner of the neighborhood flat is adamant to repair or pay for the repair done, even the society committee is not taking this matter seriously or taking any action to repair...
Due to continuous leakage the ceiling of our flat is becoming weak and soon some parts may fall off and can he fatal as well.
We need help from CIDCO Authorities to intervene in this matter.

9920699093
Rajnikant04

Apr 12, 2018

Late night welding work shop working

Sir, we are residents of sector 04, karanjade, Panvel Inoue area welding work shop are working late night and produce tramaduse grading noise which produces noise pollution
We can't understand that if this zone is residents zone than how come this type of work shop allow.
KnightRises

Mar 31, 2018

Encroachment and land acquisition in Taloja

I am the resident of Taloje Phase 1 Navi mumbai. For my security I am hiding my details.
I have complaint against illegal encroachment and possession of land behind Metropolis building beside sector 15 garden Taloje Phase 1. Jhuggis/huts getting multiplied as days passing by when we entered this area there were just 2 and now its colony.
please take required action.
KnightRises

Mar 31, 2018

Encroachment and land acquisition

I have complaint against illegal encroachment and possession of land behind Metropolis building beside sector 15 garden Taloje Phase 1. Jhuggis/huts getting multiplied as days passing by when we entered this area there were just 2 and now its colony of atleast 10. Now its the time to act not after many years.
please take required action.
shri2487

Mar 30, 2018

Living in Dark for past 2 Years !!!

CONCERNED CIVIC AUTHORITY
CIDCO
NAVI MUMBAI. 30.3.2018

I'd like to bring in your notice that, there is total darkness at night in the Area near Sector 8, in Ulwe. Light poles are installed 3 months back but those stands dead so far.
It is difficult to believe as this node is very close to NMMC Office, but we are forced to live with such lack of basic needs.
Roads conditions are too bad even for newly build road.
This shows complete negligence and carelessness for this Node -ULWE.
Hope this complaint will be addressed soon.

sincerely,
A resident
mokalmanish2

Mar 29, 2018

KALAMBOLI SEC 4E GARBAGE DISPOSAL

Hi Sir,
I am a resident of sec - 4E kalamboli.
Here near the Fish market and vegetable market we have garbage collection bins.
Often these bins get overflown with garbage and the waste spreads on the road.
This is spreading pollution in the surrounding area.
Please take necessary actions.

KALAMBOLI SEC 4E GARBAGE DISPOSAL

Nilam Gosavi

Jan 23, 2018

Cleanliness of nerul station

CLEANLINESS OF NERUL STATION PLATFORMS.

To concerned officer sitting on the chair,

I have been travelling nerul to cst on regular basis. On 18th Jan 2018 there is whole lot of vomiting done near 4th platform ladies towards Panvel. I have been visiting station master's office since then and highlighting the cleanliness issue. Its been 6days now still this has not been cleaned. Even i have showered him the filthy area spot As well. we commuters have to wait for train in such filth. As no action is taken still l, i asked station master where can i register a complaint. Surprisingly he was clueless, where to write down complaints. For that moment he made me write down the same on electrical register(REFER ATTACHED) . HOPE OUR SYSTEM WILL HAVE SUGGESTION /COMPLAINT BOX ATLEAST!
I think if we are being regular tax payer and ticket payer WE DESERVE CLEAN PLATFORM!!
Further i request action on the matter and would like to know cleaning schedule by CIDCO OFFICIALS.

‎Nilam Gosavi
‎9821313480

Cleanliness of nerul station

Rajnikant04

Nov 15, 2017

Wedding and grading noises

I would like to inform you that we are the residents of cidco on going development zone karanjad,panvel.In our verious sector wedding work shops are opening and daily they works as industrial zone,making tramaduse over granding noise which is increasing noise pollution and harmful to residential zone.They are also works over time.
I would like to advise you make them stop and let they allow at industrial zone.
Residents of karanjad Panvel
devratan.gupta84@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2017

SEWAGE WATER LINE CONCERN

SEWAGE WATER LINE CONCERN

Respected Sir/Madam,

As I am a resident of KWC Rose Garden Building (B/202), Plot No - 35, Kalundre Node, Panvel. We are facing a very serious issue on Sewage water and I have seen every place in Kalundre Node the sewage chambers of Cidco is not functioning. As a result, of that all the contaminated water of sewage line where comes out or its overflow from the Cidco Sewage Chambers.

And the reason behind this concern is that the plant of Cidco Pump house is in under construction. Due to this project is not completed, the residential are affecting with this serious issue for Sewage water. Especially, In our Premises Rose Garden Building, there is Pre primary School and all the kids and the residential are travelling from that same place. So its found that very unhygienic and this will cause the environmental disorder in this area.

Seriously, If we won't work on this concern then every one will be affected with diseases like Jaundice, abdominal pain, diarrhea, typhoid, vomiting, viral fever, malaria, red eyes, severe headache or a rashes. In order to survive from this diseases, we request you to work on this project as soon as possible.

We understand your concern for constructing Pump House in kalundre Node, Panvel. However, you have see life of the localities. People are also started to live in this location.

So kindly am requesting you to look into this matter personally. If you do the needful then I shall be very much thankful to you.

Devratan Gupta.

Mobile : 9321979743.

fake uts call - +919643772708 asking my card details
    i got a call frm this number asking my card number expiry...
    I phone 6s mobile - For the lost Mobile.
    Respected Sir/Madam,  I have lost my mobiile I phone...
    rummycircle.com - My user id is basavraj7355
    I can not open my Rummy circle account username is...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...
    Personal - Passport file was not move from SP office since 3rd oct 18
    Hello, My kid police verification was done on 3rd Oct...
    VIJAY SUPER TV - Kadhala kadhala
    Please dont stop Kadhala kadhala serial.so many of us are...
    karnataka police - mobile missing
    My mobile has been lost since morning i had traced but...
    Jio - Low coverage and slow internet speed
    Im using jio for 1 year and now network coverage is too...
    uptet - money deducted thrice only one got sucessful please refund...
    I filled uptet form 2018 and while submitting fees there...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...