CIDCO

Consumer complaints and reviews about CIDCO

vishalpathrikar

Jan 17, 2019

Under ground walk way

still Kharghar, uran phata, nerul under ground walks ways are not inaugurated. They are ready since last 2 years.
U5er

Dec 25, 2018

Encroachment

Sir/Madam,
There is increasing encroachment in my area precisely between garden and metropolis building.
Jhuggis there multiplying day by day. there were just 2 houses infront of it. but houses kept building behind it.
It wont wont be possible later then to move them out. Its serious issue please take prompt action.
Kirtish07

Dec 24, 2018

Complain against street dog shouting at midnight

am from Ulwe cidco area..I have rent house in sector 23 plot number 214,we are facing daily problems from streets dog shouting in meednight from 1pm to continue 3.pm.i record video for that..please take any action because my mother is suffering from blood pressure and athrestics problem..can’t sleep in such noise pollution at midnight..please suggest idea to solve this
Kirtish
Pvpandey061983

Nov 9, 2018

Water not supply

Water not supplying in my street. And no body take any action for supplying water
No response from cidco against my complain

Pradeep Pandey
Plot no 309
Sector 17,ulwe
Sunil ambulkar

Nov 2, 2018

Money did not get refunded after lottery result

Money did not get refunded after Lottery result
I had applied for Cidco Lottey 2018. I paid 5280/- but I did not win. Cidco promised to return money within 15 working days but still I did not receive it.
Kindly refund my money.
Please provide the guidance for such issue.

My application number is : 1180087054
Applicant Name : Sunil Niwrutti Ambulkar

You may contact me at ambulkarsunil28@gmail.com
Anil Narangikar

high cort order

सीड्कोच्या बेकायदेशिर बांधकामाना संरक्षण दिले जाणार नाही असा काही हायकोर्टाचा निर्ण्य झालेला आहे का असेल तर द्यावा
Sheetal Mishra

Refund and double payment

I had made payment of my father in cidco ews for 5280 which got Dr twice, still have not got a single penny from cidco, I had called thousand times no one is picking up call at last a lady picked up n told that u cum to cidco n give letter, we also have job, n ur website is not working , Wat to do. Application number is 1180229848
vaibhavdhadave

Refund Amount Still pending

I am Vaibhav Dhadave & I had submitted form for CIDCO lottery 2018 & application number is 1180070941 and yet have not received Refund amount of Rs. 5000 /- . Please confirm when we will recieved payment? Please call me if any query kindly contact at 9167135397.
Kiran Karande

Oct 26, 2018

Appplication No. 1180181430: Money not refunded

I Kiran Karande brings to your notice that my wife (Meenakshi Karande) application of cidco lotter 2018 application number 1180181430 has not got the refund money. Nobody attempts to pick the complaint toll free on 1800222756.
She has applied in ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION scheme.
Its been now around a month, I request you to please check into this at your earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran Karande
vijaysolse123

Oct 23, 2018

CIDCO 2018 Lottery Refund not received

I had submitted form for CIDCO lottery 2018 & application number is 1180069642 and yet have not received Refund amount of rs 5000 /- . May I know when I will get the same.
sanjubarc1

Oct 16, 2018

UNAUTHORIZED EXTENSION OF OPEN SPACE OF FLAT

UNAUTHORIZED EXTENSION OF OPEN SPACE AND CONSTRUCTING OF DUPLEX BY OWNER OF FLAT NO 401 TULSI AANGAN APARTMENT PLOT NO 61 SECTOR 20 ULWE NAVI MUMBAI WHICH MAY CAUSE COLLAPSE OF ENTIRE BUILDING.
Prathreb

Oct 15, 2018

Pathetic road condition kharghar station

Dear sir/madam the road condition towards the kharghar station sector 2 is the worst road in the whole of kharghar.there are accidents happening daily.
Also the back service road which is overgrown with shrubs has not been cut which leads to acvities dangerous .vehicles parked for ages .
Would appreciate action taken immediately to avoid further issues.
Pradeep
bharat bhagat

LOTTERY DEPSOITE NOT RECEIVE

My name is Tejani Kamble, I had applied CIDCO lottery 2018 under EWS group, i have deposite 5280/- as per CIDCO term, now the result was decleared on 02.10.18 but sill i have not receive the refund amount, i have trying helpline no but nobody pickup the call, kindly arrange to refund my payment as soon as earlier.

My lottery appliction no. is 1180163749
bharat bhagat

LOTTERY DEPOSITE NOT RECEIVE

My name is Tejani Kamble. I had applied CIDCO Lottery 2018 under EWS group & paid money 5280/- as application fees and deposite as per CIDCO term, now lottery result was decleared on 02.10.18 but still i have not received the refund.
I called CIDCO's Helpline after long period they picked up phone, kinldy arrange to provide solution and please help to refund my lottery depsoite as soon as earlier.

My application ID - 1180163749
Kulsum shaikh

Oct 3, 2018

Shut down the road side market

Every Monday we have Monday market in taloja phase1,sir urges u to stop that road side market,there is a lot of trouble ,outsider coming every week and jaam all the b road sitting any where in the road ,all of we have problem with the market ,sir please shut down the market solve our problems as soon as possible

Regards KULSUM shàikh
Shrivastava Ankur

Sep 19, 2018

Snake Problem in Kamothe Sec 35

We are staying Atharva Society since last 5 years, which is located at Plot No 45-A, Sector 35 Kamothe. The adjacent plot of the society is vacant and very dirty. We found Snakes on regular basis, which can be dangerous for anybody.
Please clean that plot, so that we can avoid snake problem and we can resolve the some car parking problem, because most of the cars in that area parked only on road.
vaibhav m s

Jul 5, 2018

Illegal construction

We are one of the society member staying at Jewel Villa Sec 5 Plot no 18 Karanjade near by Police Station Panvel

Our society member Mrs Rutuja Mahamuni ,Sayed, and Vijay Changude has made illegal costruction in his house . I request you please take strict action against him.

One of the Member I,e Mr Vijay Changude Flat No 303 He has 1 Rk Terrace Flat But He has made construction like duplex flat I,e From 3 rd flr to 4 th Flr .

And also premises getting damaged

Please take action on him

Please take it seriously otherwise we will lounge complaints against respective officer

CC TO

CIDO Head office
Mantralay
Related authorities
Subhashlav

No Garden in TALOJA PHASE 1

Dear Cidco

I am staying in Taloja Phase 1 from last 5 Year's and it is shocking to see Cidco has not develop single garden in taloja Phase-1. Cidco authority are taking all taxes from us but not Plan such basic requirement of residential area.

Children and families have to go central park from all the way for spending some quality time in Garden.

Street light are also some are working and some remain dead most of the time.

Drainage manhole is open at some road.

Garbage collection is also irregular.

Subway plan below railway track is looking very huge and really thankful for such well plan road but only request is that that work should get completed as early as possible.

As population and traffic is increasing day by day in Taloja.

Traffic police should always be there near railway crossing.

Water cut and electricity load shedding should be inform on priority so that residents can use their resources properly.

Builders and brokers have earn big fat money showing metro pictures of Taloja, but eagerly waiting for its functionality.

This are not really complaints but if you see from our sights it is all basic necessities of day today life.

So requesting you to please do the needful as early as possible.
Nikhi Sawant

Flat modification which can damage the structure
I am resident of Jewel Villa Sec 5 Plot no 18 Karanjade Near Karanjade Police Station Panvel
In my society, the flat No 303 & 402 is getting renovated.
we are worried in case this causes damage to the entire structure.
Need your immediate intervention.

CC TO Cidco Head office
Cc to Mantralaya
CC TO Higer Aurthority
Nikhi Sawant

Illegal construction

We are one of the society member Kamathe/Baghave staying at Jewel Villa Sec 5 Plot no 18 Karanjade near by Police Station Panvel

And also premises getting damaged

Related authorities
SHWETA_96

Jul 3, 2018

shortage of water

My name is AMITA resident of HYDE PARK SECTOR 35 Kharghar. We don't get water supply in our society. Every morning we have to fight for water. We are always late for office because of the same old reason that last night CIDCO did not supply water. It is getting very difficult for us.
PLEASE TREAT THIS URGENT.
OTHER SOCIETIES ARE GETTING PROPER WATER SUPPLY.
sane_anil

Jun 24, 2018

Flat modification which can damage the structure

I am resident of Airoli, Sector-5.
In my society, the flat above is getting renovated.
Buidling is 20 + years old, and we are worried in case this causes damage to the entire structure.
Need your immediate intervention.
varshana

Jun 22, 2018

Immediate Road Repair Required in Ulwe Sec 23 Road that Connects to the Highway

The road opposite Malvan Tadka, Ulwe which connects to Sector 23 is in a miserable condition. The residents have to use this road on a frequent basis because it is the only one connecting to the highway from where we can avail daily transportation. The road is steep, sloping and non-metallic. Now that the rains are here, the kuchcha road now poses a serious threat to commuters as it is muddy with potholes and retains water. There aren't any streetlights there too, which multiplies the risk of using that road. Some days back there was extensive roadwork in the adjoining streets and we expected that this road would also be repaired. It is strange to see how they left out the single most useful road! I request the concerned authorities to oversee the matter and take steps urgently.
Pragatihomeschs

Jun 3, 2018

society not register

Dear Sir/ Madam

OC received Mar 2017 Still society not register and foot-fat also not ready water in society gate

Regds
S K
Pintu@92

May 22, 2018

Gutter water from neighbouring society.

This is raise a complaint against our neighbouring society, which has no name and no OC, which stands illegal is ejecting out sewage water from their septic tank just right infront our society gate (our society GHP Sonnet) has only one entrance. Hence, its too unbearable for the residents to cope up with the stinking gutter water logged. It has become impossible for the pedestrians to walk out of the building and few residents has started falling sick. Its too unhygienic and unhealthy and can have so many health hazards. I request CIDCO to please look into this on urgent basis. PLEASE.

GHP SONNET KHARGHAR
PLOT 16, SECTOR 35i
KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI 410210

Lexicon motors siliguri - Registration delay
    I have car purchase in 14 December 2018 in Lexicon motors...
    Gemporia - Payment not successful
    I have paid for online payment through SBI net banking...
    ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION - IIN/I-Debit/SI CPPAST
    Dear Sir/Madam A debit Rs 2049.00 was debited from my...
    Indane/ LPG - LPG subsidy stopped without my consent
    LPG subsidy stopped without my knowledge sirs, i was...
    Mobile - Refund not provideed
    Your employee deepak Sharma called me from number...
    M/S Perspi Interactive Pvt Ltd - complaint against clickjobs
    I am Sub Inspector Ajay Kumar, from Delhi Police, Cyber...
    house hold luggage - One package not received
    I have booked 02 parcel from ratlam to Amritsar on 09 Jan...
    Street Dogs - increasing street dogs in my locality
    Dear sir/mam, This is with regard to the increasing...
    Illegal Pond filling - Illegal filling of pond
    Dear Sir / Madam, A humble request to all the...