City Bus Kuwait

Consumer complaints and reviews about City Bus Kuwait

Ashikh

Nov 24, 2022

Very less number of route 51 number bus

There are huge bunch of crowd in the bus stop. People have to wait at least 30 minutes to get a 51 route bus. Meanwhile Mowasalat and KPTC buses would have passed thrice.. this makes me and many others like me in a situation to switch other bus services.
sarathps

May 22, 2022

Not stopping in stopes

Hi, the city busses in morning time not stopping in desired stopes, they are stopping sometime middle of the road and it is very dangerous for the travelers today i fall down from the bus , the started moving from the middle of the road before i properly enter , i have bus pass and i am decided to throw also my 5 more friends will not renew your bus pass, lots of the ladies and pregnant women's are struggling to step the moving bus.
tibinjacob42

May 12, 2022

77x not available from 7.15 am to 7.45 am

why 77x are not available office timings ?
we are almost 20 to 25 people are standing every time in Salmiya block 9 bus stops and KPTC buses are coming continuously and not a city bus, why?
I tried more than 10 to 15 times to call customer care 1882211 and use codes 100 and 101, No response from the entire city bus team.
Then I visited Salmiya city bus office, he said I'm just sitting here for card renewal..!!
The worst service ever I have seen..!!
I took card mistakenly for 15 kd and wasted the money !!
Lady Ann

Apr 27, 2022

not dropping me in the bus stop

Hi Good Afternoon ,

The bus numbers 102a 102x 999 106x 106 this busses every time I ride and I want to go down in London hospital they are not dropping me there and they keep saying not allowed , police will catch them and there is no bus stop there.if there is no bus stop in that place why every time I hear if I ride the bus is next stop is London hospital also the drivers is shouting because not allowed to go down in this place im a regular passenger using the city bus public transportation. kindly please do some action and clear for all passengers if there is no really bus stop there so it will not happen again this issue.it makes me tired every day I need to argue to the driver due this matter and I feel sad for this passengers waiting there and ignoring this bus drivers.

I hope that you will do some action about this matter.

Muzaffershaik

Apr 4, 2022

Complaint about Buses service Route 51

Hello
Route 51 Buses are very less and Schedule buses are also coming on schedule time kindly increase buses or inform to your staff follow schulde time every day we are going duty late …Daily we are waiting on bus stops 30 to 45 minutes every day in morning and evening….
Please do needful things to your customers
Syamraj

Dec 12, 2021

Doesn't have bus in proper time

There is no bus in proper time hawally route in morning between 7.35 am to 8am. Bus are not maintaining proper time in this schedule. Please do the needful because of Many people are struggling to reach there duty on time.

Thank you ..
reza5462

Nov 26, 2021

Not stopping

Sorry to say that i was waiting for bus stop front of the assima mall and I trying to stop the bus he refuse to stop the bus and I’m using city bus pass this behavior completely not right bus no- 16 city bus hawally time 9:14 pm . Please this is entire city bus responsibility don’t let this massage go way take it seriously.
Mustfaij Alam

Nov 9, 2021

Driver Misbehavior
Dear City bus Team,
We are daily customers of City Bus. One of your drivers is misbehaving and talking abusively & goes the other way old city center. I want strict action against that driver. Driver 24965 Bus 5269 Duty 5 & Trip 6 Dated 09-11-2021 & Time 9:53 Hrs.
please Let us.. take action as soon as possible.

Subin Thomas

Aug 29, 2021

Misbehaviour

Dear Citybus team,
we are daily client of City bus. One of your driver misbehaving and talk abusive. many times argue happen with that driver so he trying to make trouble by delaying the bus or tell no passangers so we can not move then after Customer get down because of late for duty.. suddenly he taking the bus. I want strict action regarding that driver. Always making trouble in abbasiya while getting into 21 number bus. Please take strict actions for him and change his shift from morning. Driver 24145 Bus 7030 Duty 9 And Trip 6 on the date 29-08-2021 and time 9:39 Am. Everyday he is at the work time we go offiece and creating trouble for us.. take the action as soon as possible.

Misbehaviour

Ratheeshks

Does not stop at the bus stop

I'm took the city bus pass but the bus that came at 9:30 pm at the bus stop in front of the Kuwait magic never stopped.
Ratheeshks

Does not stop at the bus stop

I took the city bus pass but the bus that came at 9:30 pm at the bus stop in front of the Kuwait magic never stopped.
binu.ms

DRIVER MISBEHAVIOUR AND VOILATION

TO,
CityBus Management,
I hope that citybus management responds well to customers complaints, Today 24-08-2021 I traveled in city bus from Hawally to Bayan route 102A (Bus:5256, Driver:25282). But unfortunately that bus driver drop in middle of highway road, center of both bus stop after Hadi hospital and he told me to go another bus, at the same time another 102A city bus came, that driver also refuse to pick up me and misbehave with me, this is a very serious issue because both bus drivers drop me in center of highway and leave ,
I hope that management do the needful.
Also I'm going to proceed with the police case and legal proceedings by court.

DRIVER MISBEHAVIOUR AND VOILATION

binu.ms

MISBEHAVE AND VOILATION

Hai, I am a regular Passenger of city bus, Today morning (24-08-2021) I travel in city bus route 102A from hawally to bayan (Driver:25282, Bus:5266) , But unfortunately that bus driver misbehave with me and drop in middle of highway road in center of two bus stop and he told me go in another bus , that second bus also didn't pick me he also do same like this, its a serious issue because he drop me in middle of that highway road,
I hope you are doing the needful , also I am going to proceed police case and do it legally
(whtspp+965 96013084)

MISBEHAVE AND VOILATION

Sub-in

Aug 10, 2021

Bus driver misbehavior and not not stopping bus

Dear City bus team,

We are daily traveling in city bus because of city bus punctuality and discipline but today 10 August 2021 one bus driver of city bus no 21 to over take the KGL bus no 21 was running without stop even we show him hand.he stop very far and using abusive words when asked why not stopping bus. This kind abusive behavior not accepted from your bus driver. Please strictly take action regarding this. Or else we move this to take action.we buy city bus pass because we trust them. Not to neglect your customer just to catch other and to over take other busses.

Bus driver misbehavior and not not stopping bus

pachu1234

Jun 6, 2021

Bus unnecessarily waiting at multiple stops

Your all bus drivers are stopping 15 number bus unnecessarily at Appolo stop and after coming 2 or 3 stops also when we have to get down in our stops they don’t stop the bus properly , just stopped before we get down the will move. Sometimes when we are running towards bus they don’t want to stop the bus. Why all of your drivers having these type of bad habits and behaviour , if only one bus can cover whole travellers they why you wants drive more buses in a route.. kindly provide training for your drivers that do something good for customers and the drivers rude behaviour also should be changed. The drivers should know that they are getting salaries because we are travelling on their bus. Excepting some positive changes from management side . All the best
teres

Mar 8, 2021

REDIRECTING ROUTE,

DRIVER OF CITY BUS 5330/DRIVER 23297 ROUTE 15 DATE:MON.MARCH 8,TIME:7:20:01
NOT TELLING PASSENGERS THAT HE IS GOING EN ROUTE DAIYA AND NOT GOING DIRECTLY SHA'AB TILL SALMIYA.
ENDED UP LATE AT WORK, WALKING TO BUS STOP AND TAKING A TAXI.

HE IS EVEN RUDE & FIGHTING TO COMMUTERS.
THANK YOU.
Aaron123

Jan 24, 2021

Asking students money

Respected sir I am a student studying in kuwait today at 1.40 I took bus no 15 to go home and the driver asked me money I told him I was a student and he said its not free since I didn't have money he told me to get out at the next stop I need u to take appropriate actions the bus no is 1825
Raffy

Dec 26, 2020

Cutting trip

Your bus in this weather dot want to to faheel they were only till mahaboula in this weather at 11:10pm.. City bus have some heart...its not like this I took a picture of this driver and bus body no#.
The most terrifying part is the kgl bus also with him behind city bus...since city bus stop so kgl didn't stop.
Hoping this will not happened again to anyone. body no#666
Pls contact me what will be your action is
Sincerely Yours
Rafael Abalos
Shabir basha

Oct 24, 2020

Driver misbehavior

Hai city bus management this is a serious and important complaint about a driver. The bus number is 92 - 1741 at salmiya 04:10 pm ( 24-10-2020 ). And here the complaint in detail I faced this driver 3rd time and in this 3 time I didn’t get my 0.200 fils change back he said no change . I said ok fine but today I see the same action he is doing to someone else in the bus and also he is getting the tickets back from the travelers and selling it back to others. This is very very bad and main thing is talking on the call with such bad words because many Indian women’s were there. Please take an serious action on him please.
NOTE : he looks old fat sardar with turban
yasirakm

Sep 14, 2020

complaint for city bus 106x or 106

Dear manager (city bus kuwait)
sir everday city bus 106x or 106 coming from faheel side but bus not comming upside sabha al saleem bridge every bus go under the bridge so many persons waiting more than 2 hour plz sir take action otherwise next month we will change bus pass city bus to kgl bus
thanks
Jaffar.R

Feb 20, 2020

66 X: Buses Not Stopped

66 X, busses came on same time (3.35 PM) at Salmiya City bus stop and both of them not stop the bus. Many passengers were waiting for bus. Please kindly take the action on them.
Ajesh Patidar

Jan 28, 2020

Bus Not Stoping on bus stop

My Daily Route is Kuwait City to 360 Mall by 102x and 106x / 105A

102X And 106X / 105A some time they are not stoping the bus on fnaitees Block 9 Bus Stop i think because of our daily route they don't want customer who have Bus pass
today i m waiting at 8:00am i got bus on 8:38 before that 3 buses they did'nt stop 2 Buses 105A and 1 bus 106x
i hope you will take action or else i need to change bus pass City Bus to KGL
Danish Ahmad Ansari

Jan 1, 2020

Misbehavior of driver and give wrong route ticket

Today I got cheated by bloody Indian kerela driver. Actually I don't know the routes and bus number. I have to travel from shuwaikh @london supermarket) to farwaniya stop. I was waiting for the bus at shuwaikh. I asked to the driver does will u go to farwaniya?? He replied yes, then i took the ticket and seated. After the bus goes towards the sharq.. So before 1 signal in sharq 1 bus was stopped there. he said to me that get down and go with this bus, it will go to farwaniya. I get down and asked another bus to go for farwaniya then he replied no I'll not go, take another bus. I realised that i was fooled by the ## indian driver.
So the signal was red, I ran and caught the 507 bus driver. I asked him why did u lied? He started shouting and very rude, he said do whatever you can do, go and make complain. See how they cheated the peoples for their benefits ,they think themselves oversmart. Pls do some action because maybe someone don't have enough money or someone get late for their work. I attached the ticket here.

Misbehavior of driver and give wrong route ticket

mukthaer basha

Oct 21, 2019

Bus Service

Mukthear Bhasha
Khalidiya
Kuwait

Dear sir...
I am writing this letter of complaint because difficulties that i experienced getting on City Bus (NO: 23) From Khalidiya to Maliya .I would Iike you to make your service more accessible in Khalidiya in morning office time 7.00 to 8.00 and evening Maliya.

We cannot reach in offices right time due to the lack of bus services and waiting more than one hour khalidiya.

so i kindly request you to please provide a good service in khalidiya to Maliya.

I hope you should take necessary action for this request and call back my number 66290465

Yusuf_mala

Oct 17, 2019

Stupid drivers who doesn't know how to talk to your customers

Sorry to say but the driver are pretty useless , they will never listen to you nor will stop at the bus stop you ask them , i am clearly mentioning about the bus stop above fintas bridge , the only excuse the driver gives is that the signal is red and he is running late , when he knows that he is running late why do they stop at particular bus stop and to for a piss and waste 5-7 mins out there ! And when we call to register a complain against them and ask them what results are going to come , the guy at the desk says " you dont teach me my work - his name was sayed " , i hope someone looks into this matter , and also the bus driver took my ticket back again so he could give that ticket to some other passenger and would put that money in his pocket.

Stupid drivers who doesn't know how to talk to your customers