Civic Police of West Bengal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Civic Police of West Bengal

PRITAM143

Sep 15, 2020

সিভিক ভলেন্টিয়ারদের দাদাগিরি

মহাশয়, আমি পশ্চিমবঙ্গের, পশ্চিম মেদিনীপুর জেলার একজন স্থায়ী বাসিন্দা। আমার অভিযোগ সেই একই,,, সিভিক ভলেন্টিয়ার দের দাদাগিরি। আমাদের এই চন্দ্রকোনা থানার বেশ কয়েকজন সিভিক ভলেন্টিয়ার ভারপ্রাপ্ত ওসির ছত্রছায়ায় থেকে নিজেদের অনেক উঁচু স্তরের দাদা মনে করে। থানার ভেতরে দাদাগিরি, মানুষের সাথে অভদ্র ব্যবহার, সাধারণ মানুষকে ধমকানো, এসব করতে থাকে। আমি উক্ত ব্যাক্তীর বিরুদ্ধে অভিযোগ জানাতে চাই। অনুগ্রহ করে আমার অভিযোগে সাড়া দিয়ে, আমায় বাধিত করুন। #we_need_justice.
DibakarSaha

May 26, 2019

Misbehaviour by Civic police(Sanjoy Pal), Balurghat Bus Stand

This is to bring to your notice that on today I have witnessed an aukward situation wherein I felt I have been misbehaved by one of the civic police posted at Balurghat town public Bus Stand, Mr. Sanjay Pal.

Things which I need to highlight are:
1.Pulling of motor cycles while in running condition and that too in one of the busiest area of the town.
2. Using of abusive language along with rude behaviour by civic police Sanjay pal.
3. I accept the fact that I was not wearing helmet but I was duly carrying full helmet along with me and the reason has also been coveyed to duty officer, Mr D. Kundu. I found no healthy or friendly gesture even after stating my problem of riding vehicle under excesive outside temperature.

Being a common man my only request would be to take corrective action by imparting basic soft skill training so that sentiments of others are not hurt.
DibakarSaha

May 26, 2019

Misbehaviour by Civic police(Sanjoy Pal), Balurghat Bus Stand

This is a kind request to impart soft skill training to civic police of Balurghat town. Today I have witnessed an aukward situation wherein I felt I have been misbehaved by one of the civic police posted at Balurghat town public Bus Stand.
Things which I need to highlight are:

Being a common man my only request would be to take corrective action so that sentiments are not hurt.
sujoy52

Feb 10, 2018

Civic Police miss using of power and harass common man

This is Sujoy Kumar Das, staying in "Srijan Midlands,83 Jessore Road, Kolkata-700132". Today (10/2/2018 at 8 PM) I was hold back by some of the unknown person (5-6 guys) while I was walking through the footpath near the BT college Liquor Shop (next to the residential complex where I am staying). They are showing their eye brows and threaten me and one of them are checking whether i was drunk or not? Initially I confuse and surprise what is going on and then felt these people are civic police as I heard that these civic police are use to do this check . I am very simple person and by profession a software engineer and i do not drink.

When I protesting as I was stopped by them they are saying I should behave and talk properly and one of them is shouting on me.
As a citizen of this country I felt today very shocking.Why this civic police are recruited? For saving us or harass us?
What was their duty? -To check whether citizen of this country drunk or not?
I am expecting that this kind of thing should be stopped and don't recruits wrong persons to this job and our police should have proper control on them.
Other wise same incident will repeat as it was happened few days back in our locality(New Barackpure) - a scooter driver was beaten and killed by civic police not wearing helmet.
This message should go to Govt of West Bengal as well as Govt of this country.
Jai Hind!!!!!