CLICXA SOLUTIONS INC

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about CLICXA SOLUTIONS INC

savi5655

May 21, 2017

Battery is not working properly

E-3 Charging slot is little loose, so the charger is getting detached from the slot very quickly. Turbo charging is not charging fast. lost power button also.
santhoshpg

May 18, 2017

Street lights and electricity not working

My self santhosh and In our place the transformer is not able to supply electricity from last three days and no one took responsibility. don't know the reason for that and nobody on the complaint number is receiving the phone call, just few days before the electricity wire was changed still there were long power cuts also at that time. It is not happening for the 1st time today but from last few days. neither fridge nor cooler is working. So plz solve this problem
sneh00122

May 7, 2017

Water supply problem

Hello sir, I am from Udaipur, from last 2 months, we are having problem with water supply, from last 1 month we do not get even a single drop of water from PHED, plz help us.
rijul124

May 1, 2017

fake

I m subjecting the matter I hv faced.I want to upgrade my membership bt no one is coming to take the cash
........so I think clicxa fake
raveenat

Apr 20, 2017

how to work

I need some earning related help, i have already opened a new ticket, please respond me fast to my mail id
Diana Samuel

Apr 19, 2017

Clicxa is fraud

I have registered in clicxa ad posting to earn money part-time from home because of financial situation At my house .but it was not a right place and no one is picking up phone also. What I gain is lost my money and won't get any moneySo I want to tell that don't believe in clicxa and no need any more courier.please cancel my registration.

ticket

I want to join this, i have some service related queries, just opened a new support ticket, please respond me in that.

ticket

I want to join, i have some service related queries, just opened a new support ticket, please respond me in that.

ticket

I have some service related queries, just opened a new support ticket, please respond me in that.

ticket

I have opened a new support ticket, please respond me in that.
geek11

Mar 31, 2017

how to work

I have some queries, can you explain me how it works, i have some problem.
also when can i receive my order, i will be waiting for your update.
geek11

Mar 31, 2017

how to work

I have some queries, can you explain me how it works, i have some problem.
also when can i receive my order.
sg93

Mar 18, 2017

cancel the registration

Sir, i would like to say that i have just registered in your site. Can you cancel the registration as i have some cash problem. So, i cant able to pay the fees. pls can you cancel the registration as i have entered just now. i shall be very thankful to you.

Shikha Gupta
sg93

Mar 18, 2017

cancel the registration

i need to cancel my registration pls help me in it.

Mar 8, 2017

Please reply to my queries

You are not responding to my queries.I raised a request and completed more than one week but it still not closed. my ticket number is #811122 Please check it and response me quickly.

Mar 8, 2017

repair problem has not been resolved yet

Hello, I made a complaint before 5 to 6 weeks back still no one turned out to fix it. I have made repeated phone calls to them.

Mar 8, 2017

repair problem has not been solved yet

I have made a complaint that my id has some issue it is not working properly, can someone respond me from your end to fix that.

Mar 8, 2017

please help me to solve the issue

sir, please help me to post ads i am waiting for your reply.
steve111

STATUS

I have placed a new order but not received it yet.
Bramhadeo

Mar 2, 2017

url post

I cant post url plz guide for ad posting
Rajib1970

Feb 27, 2017

Can't upgrade membership

After one month hard work now I cannot upgrade my membership in spite of rs 950 on my dashboard.When try to upgrade online I always find 404 page not found message.When trying reedem code option I am informed you have already submitted the request message.Then What should I do now.I ve been trying since last ten days but no response from CLICXA site.I now doubt that it's a totally scam.
umadevi bantu

Feb 21, 2017

Cancel My registration/Order

Don't send me any courier i would like o cancel my order.
Thankyou
suja5521

Feb 19, 2017

No new add at all from last three days

I am suja 5521. From last three days there were no new adds or any mode of earning reflected in my site. So I am not able to earn any money from these site. I want a solution as soon as possible.
JINU333

Jan 30, 2017

About clicxa is fake

I want to tell you only one thing, do not register in clicxa its a not give the money that they assure, really its waste of money and time, they telling that in each day max 1000 can we can earn but its completly they are lying, in each day maximum we can earn 5 ruppess not more than that, so guys u please dont register in clicxa i am the silver member of this company, i just lost my money. Thats it.
Kshiti

Jan 11, 2017

No money for watching videos

This is the bullshit site and fraudulent site. You don't pay money at all.. Everytime after clicking an ad or watching g a video you ask to log in which never ends..

Guys you have to put lot of money again n again just to earn bey little. They don't provide any proper guidance of what and how to do.. everything is vague..
Waste of money... Their business is to make fool people.