club factory

Consumer complaints and reviews about club factory

Arc12

Dec 4, 2019

Return and refund request

I have not placed any order I club factory as guest order but I have got a power bank delivered and take money of 500rs for the product which I have not ordered for me to return the order I have no access to that number nor know that number wen I contacted customer service they say me to cancel using number where repeatedly I sad I donno that number or don't have access cancel it and request refund executive sushanth was not at all helpful.i want the order to be taken back and amount to be refunded.
AbdulHadi000999

Nov 28, 2019

Poor and worst quality

I applied for return request the next day after I got the parcel because none of the stuff was up to expectation I ordered one skirt and the top..the top was horrible so shapeless so like I told I applied for return request so I was told the delivery boy would come I waited and waited but in vain I called the customer care about my problems they gave me the number of the courier guy I called but the number was temporary unavailable I called the customer care number again this time I had to repeat everything because the customer care was another person again . She told me to cancel my order and reapply for return request I told her it's been more than 9 days will it be possible if I cancel? She told me they will look into it so I canceled my order to reorder but in vain I cannot apply for return request they had tricked me every time I msg the operator they tell me to wait for 24-48 hours and its been like 6 days and evetime I text I get a response from different operator telling me to wait for 24-48 hours...dear people, please don't shop from this club factory site as this is a fraud site with cheap clothes you would find it in street's the way the model Wear and the reality is totally opposite except for a very few items.

It's been 23 days now and the problem still persists.
Aradhana.sahu89

Nov 25, 2019

Wrong product delivered

I ordered something, i received some other product.
I called the customer care, they told me to contact chat support of club factory.
The chat support excutive took all the details from me including the screenshot and asked me to wait 24 to 48 hours. He assured me the problem will be fixed.

Its 2 weeks now. Problem status remaind the same. I keep chatting with different executives different time, tell them my issue again, ask them about updates. They have only one same thing to tell me over and over again - dear customer, please wait for another 24 hours. There 24 hours never come. The team keeps giving me false promises and hopes that they are working on it but in real no one is working on it.

I recommend people should stop buying from club favtory, if they deliver you wrong product then god helps!!! You can never get a return pick up or refund as these people would just mske you run around with fake promises.

Order no. SO189385059, package 2
Reference no. Given by the chat suport representative - 677520
Delivery partner - ecomm logistics

Wrong product delivered Wrong product delivered

krushna katre

Nov 21, 2019

Order not received shows as delivered

I have raised the complaint almost one month before, complaint no.626705 Order number; SO177474960
Their operators are good for nothing, every time repeats the same, can i have your order number please, i have given details multiple time and their same answer like parrot, sorry for inconvenience caused to you, as per to your previous conversation we already escalated to our concern team we request you to wait for 2 -3 working day, its happening since 1 month now , its surprising such big company doesn't have system & process, i did big mistake kept faith on Club Factory.
God saved me from this fraud company from where i was planning to buy suit/ blazar, i though let me try first one order, where i stuck for a month now, i appreciate here service of Amazon where i never gets any issues,

Nov 20, 2019

Order not received showing as delivered

SO187455526 order number placed on Oct 30 of the amount 570/- but product not received, showing fake delivery report.complaint lodged multiple times but no response from club factory

Order not received showing as delivered

Deeksha Rana

Nov 11, 2019

Didn't recieved refund

I have returned an order in October 2019 but i didn't recieved the refund till now please process it as soon as possible. My order no. was SO145515534 which was a guest order.
ShanthiMurugan

Oct 23, 2019

Not Yet Delivered

I ordered one pair of chappal on October 10 .and the estimated delivery date is 18 th October 2019. the product was shipped to the location on October 18 but i didn't get the product .please help me to get the product or else refund the amount which i paid.
I couldn't able to contact any customer care no that is the main issue,i cant track anything.

Order no: SO166519142
Deeksha Rana

Oct 17, 2019

Order not delivered yet

I have placed an order of around 2000 INR on 23rd Sept and I haven't recieved it yet. Please either refund my money back or give me my order otherwise i will need to file a complaint in consumer court.

order no. : SO145515534
Tracking No. : 141023196572301
rponnada

Oct 15, 2019

Non Delivery of order

Order No: S0140170906
AWB No of Delhivery 3008155524570

This order was to be delivered between September 18-22 but there is no delivery till date. There is no contact email provided and only phone number so that customers who have paid 200 INR plus money cannot even call on phone because call rates would far exceed then what he actually paid. Vincent Lou is running an online scam and duping customers of their money. He is a cheat and fraud and I advise people not to buy anything from Club Factory.
bunnyrobot

Oct 4, 2019

club factory is fraud

I applied for return request the next day after I got the parcel because none of the stuffs were upto expectation I ordered one skirt and the top..the top was horrible so shapeless so like I told I applied for return request so I was told the delivery boy would come I waited and waited but in vain I called the customer care about my problems they gave me the number of the courier guy I called but the number was temporary unavailable I called the customer care number again this time I had to repeat everything because the customer care was another person again . She told me to cancel my order and reapply for return request I told her it's been more than 9 days will it be possible if I cancel ? She told me they will look into it so I cancelled my order to reorder but in vain I cannot apply for return request they had tricked me everytime I msg the operator they tell me to wait for 24-48 hours and its been like 6 days and evetime I text I get a response from different operator telling me to wait for 24-48 hours...dear people please don't shop from this club factory site as this is a fraud site with cheap clothes you would find it in street's the way the model Wear and the reality is totally opposite except for a very few items
robinmarke

Oct 3, 2019

Velofel Sweden-Pills Official Store and Where to Buy...

Velofel Sweden

The excellent make-upplementsmakeup to take are herbal ones with no binders and non-active substances. the use of extra than the recommend amount will now not boom the advantages, and rather, it's going to allow any unabsorbed formula to stay at the surface of the skin or rub off onto garb.

My Official Website:- http://hulksupplement.com/velofel-se/
Anushka_roy

Sep 16, 2019

Product cancellation

I accidentally placed an order with a wrong delivery address. I have been trying to cancel it for long but I can't. Please help me with that. My order number is SO138646310.

Product cancellation Product cancellation

Hanjra

Aug 24, 2019

Few item received

My order number is SO126993424...I had ordered for two watches from club factory ...i paid for both the watches bt after opening d package I just received one watch...either send me the other watch or refund me the money...

Aug 22, 2019

3 months delay in delivery of product

My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order was given in jun-19 and it is almost 3 months not proper reposed from customer care representatives about when will I get my order. Very bad services & bad experience in My first order. When will I get my order. very worst services from club factory.

Aarti Prajapati
Mob: 9967320587
ranjanpunit

Aug 22, 2019

Still Not Receive my order Tracking ID 2440895197151 Order ID SO120299950-0436dd35

I was order an Wireless Two Ears Sports Bluetooth Headset on 26 July 19 ,but still now I didn't receive my order yet. My tracking ID 2440895197151 and Order ID SO120299950-0436dd35 . So I request you to deliver my order as soon as possible .
Shashank Singh mahi

Aug 20, 2019

Not Receive my order

I was order an ear phones in July 19 ,but till now I didn't receive my order yet. My tracking no.2440896604836 . So I request you to deliver my order as soon as possible .
saritaparmar

Aug 16, 2019

Not Received order instead they have debited whole amount from my bank account

I was really disappointed as i have ordered shoes from this app but not received them for whole month when i complaint someone from their customer support call and then they have deducted whole amount from my bank account. Really pissed of from clubfactory services. They are good for nothing their customer support never respond. Fake people
Cheena gupta

Aug 12, 2019

Not received my order

I am very disappointed in your company. Last year I order to club factory but is was not received. This tym.. I want to give uh a more change.... Bt this time I also disappointed... I have complained many times.... Bt its have no revert and no responses of my complaints.If I will not get my order until tomorrow... I will cancel it.... Bcz last year I have face this same prblm..... I literally disappointed😔
akshatkhandelwal

Jun 23, 2019

I have very important loophole in your app

I have a very important loophole in club factory.please contact me at my gmail [email protected]
Due to this loophole one can buy 10 friends deal from only 7 numbers, not 30

Jun 16, 2019

Received wrong order

I was ordered a cosmetic(concealer shade 2 with free kajal) but club factory delivers me another cosmetic( concealer shade 1 with free lipstick) ..I hv received wrong parcel...I'm very disappointed with this misplace of my orders😡😡😡
ps28

Apr 11, 2019

Fraud - Stole my refund money from club factory account

I had returned few products and had recieved INR 1500/- towards the same in club factory account. When I checked after few days..I could see someone had redeemed that amount already and transfered it to their paytm account. Someone hacked my account...changed the no. and transfered the amount. When contacted the customer care they dumb headedly said tht is not there fault..they cant redeem money so i should contact bank. For account hacking why should I contact bank? Within few second of money deposited..the money was transfered...means club factory people themselves must have done that. They are not at all being responsible about this. The worse part is I had faced similar issue earlier. They are fraud...do not use this app.
Kavitha.shiva

Dec 12, 2018

I haven't received my order

Please be informed that I had made 2 orders. Here are the details which has been cancelled stating that customer has refused to accept it.

1. Order SO70714884, tracking no 141023183964523 and this order was COD amount of Rs. 507.54

2. Order SO 69636745, tracking no 141023186251505 and this order was online paid amount of Rs. 926.52

I received a message of getting delivered after 2 hours again I received message from Xpressbees stating my orders has been cancelled.

Tried reaching Xpressbees number as well as club factory customer care no. Couldn't get connected any of those.

This is bitter experience and kindly rectify and help me in receiving those 2 orders.

Address that has been furnished is permanent address and there is no scope of me rejecting those orders. If this doesn't get rectified I would forced to write a bad reviews on club factory with attachments.

Please find few attachments for your reference

Kavitha +91 ###
Alternate +91 ##
Bangalore

Nov 27, 2018

Fail to refund

Then I realized that its club factory fraud business in which they are earning money in the name of return fees without selling any product. If they are going to receive 100 return request in a day then for a day they earn Rs.8999 and for month Rs.269970 and for the year Rs.3239640. Seems to be a good fraud business from where they are making black money and earning without selling any product.I ordered a beautiful 2 pcs pink color bucket handbag/shoulder bag and I know what appears in the images is different from what we receive. but what I received was a disaster that doesn't even worth a single penny. I received a pink color small bag with worst material quality and all the threads stitched coming out from everywhere. it even had a sling which was so small in length that can't be used and even there was no place to attach it in the bag and also it has 1 small pouch inside it which is so same as worst that cant be explained. Even the roadside street shop has better quality than this fraud company. Obviously, after receiving such worst quality product I placed a return for it and then what I see in the details I am been charged Rs.89.99 as pick up fees. Then I contacted customer care but didn't receive any response.

Nov 27, 2018

Return not provide

Rakshitsharma

Nov 26, 2018

RETURN AND REFUND

I ordered a pair of heels......they did came on time but THEY WERE DEFECTED........BOTH OF DIFFERENT SIZES and then i placed a return request after struggling a lott with these guys and their stupid requirements........and it's been 2 months since i placed the request but no one has come till now.....THEY DON'T PICK UP THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER AND DON'T EVEN GIVE US A WAY TO COMMUNINCATE.....IT IS THE WORST SHOPPING SITE EVER......I NEED REFUND FOR THOSE DEFECTED PAIR OF HEELS YOU SENT ME........IT WAS MY MONEY.....NOT YOURS AND I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE.... WON'T DO THAT MISTAKE AGAIN

Kranti water meter - Water meter
    My water meter is not working properly it is in warranty...
    Sravani m madireddy - Cheating and fraud
    Cheating and fraud Dear sir, Rampant cheating and...
    KSRTC - Midway stop by Airavata
    Dear KSRTC MANAGER I am a proud kamnadiga who always...
    GSRTC - Not refund for tickets
    Sir, My senior citizen mother alone traveling from...
    Elexdeals - kospet hope WATERPROOF SMART WATCH 3gb/32gb - Wrong product send
    I ordered for kospet hope smart watch with 3gb ram 32gb...
    MCD - Blockage of Rainwater mainhole
    This is in regards to the blockage of rain water main hole...
    I need to home - I need to home
    I need to home Application Status: Your Assessment ID...
    Rishtey Tv - Meri aashiqui tumse hi
    Please telecast the show.
    UGC - Payment
    Pfms is showing my nsp status of 54000 under processing...