club factory

Consumer complaints and reviews about club factory

Anushka_roy

Sep 16, 2019

Product cancellation

I accidentally placed an order with a wrong delivery address. I have been trying to cancel it for long but I can't. Please help me with that. My order number is SO138646310.

Product cancellation Product cancellation

Hanjra

Aug 24, 2019

Few item received

My order number is SO126993424...I had ordered for two watches from club factory ...i paid for both the watches bt after opening d package I just received one watch...either send me the other watch or refund me the money...

Aug 22, 2019

3 months delay in delivery of product

My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order was given in jun-19 and it is almost 3 months not proper reposed from customer care representatives about when will I get my order. Very bad services & bad experience in My first order. When will I get my order. very worst services from club factory.

Aarti Prajapati
Mob: 9967320587
ranjanpunit

Aug 22, 2019

Still Not Receive my order Tracking ID 2440895197151 Order ID SO120299950-0436dd35

I was order an Wireless Two Ears Sports Bluetooth Headset on 26 July 19 ,but still now I didn't receive my order yet. My tracking ID 2440895197151 and Order ID SO120299950-0436dd35 . So I request you to deliver my order as soon as possible .
Shashank Singh mahi

Aug 20, 2019

Not Receive my order

I was order an ear phones in July 19 ,but till now I didn't receive my order yet. My tracking no.2440896604836 . So I request you to deliver my order as soon as possible .
saritaparmar

Aug 16, 2019

Not Received order instead they have debited whole amount from my bank account

I was really disappointed as i have ordered shoes from this app but not received them for whole month when i complaint someone from their customer support call and then they have deducted whole amount from my bank account. Really pissed of from clubfactory services. They are good for nothing their customer support never respond. Fake people
Cheena gupta

Aug 12, 2019

Not received my order

I am very disappointed in your company. Last year I order to club factory but is was not received. This tym.. I want to give uh a more change.... Bt this time I also disappointed... I have complained many times.... Bt its have no revert and no responses of my complaints.If I will not get my order until tomorrow... I will cancel it.... Bcz last year I have face this same prblm..... I literally disappointed😔
MMohanyw

Jul 29, 2019

Order cencal

Club factory Customers Care
akshatkhandelwal

Jun 23, 2019

I have very important loophole in your app

I have a very important loophole in club factory.please contact me at my gmail [email protected]
Due to this loophole one can buy 10 friends deal from only 7 numbers, not 30

Jun 16, 2019

Received wrong order

I was ordered a cosmetic(concealer shade 2 with free kajal) but club factory delivers me another cosmetic( concealer shade 1 with free lipstick) ..I hv received wrong parcel...I'm very disappointed with this misplace of my orders😡😡😡
ps28

Apr 11, 2019

Fraud - Stole my refund money from club factory account

I had returned few products and had recieved INR 1500/- towards the same in club factory account. When I checked after few days..I could see someone had redeemed that amount already and transfered it to their paytm account. Someone hacked my account...changed the no. and transfered the amount. When contacted the customer care they dumb headedly said tht is not there fault..they cant redeem money so i should contact bank. For account hacking why should I contact bank? Within few second of money deposited..the money was transfered...means club factory people themselves must have done that. They are not at all being responsible about this. The worse part is I had faced similar issue earlier. They are fraud...do not use this app.
Kavitha.shiva

Dec 12, 2018

I haven't received my order

Please be informed that I had made 2 orders. Here are the details which has been cancelled stating that customer has refused to accept it.

1. Order SO70714884, tracking no 141023183964523 and this order was COD amount of Rs. 507.54

2. Order SO 69636745, tracking no 141023186251505 and this order was online paid amount of Rs. 926.52

I received a message of getting delivered after 2 hours again I received message from Xpressbees stating my orders has been cancelled.

Tried reaching Xpressbees number as well as club factory customer care no. Couldn't get connected any of those.

This is bitter experience and kindly rectify and help me in receiving those 2 orders.

Address that has been furnished is permanent address and there is no scope of me rejecting those orders. If this doesn't get rectified I would forced to write a bad reviews on club factory with attachments.

Please find few attachments for your reference

Kavitha +91 ###
Alternate +91 ##
Bangalore

Nov 27, 2018

Fail to refund

Then I realized that its club factory fraud business in which they are earning money in the name of return fees without selling any product. If they are going to receive 100 return request in a day then for a day they earn Rs.8999 and for month Rs.269970 and for the year Rs.3239640. Seems to be a good fraud business from where they are making black money and earning without selling any product.I ordered a beautiful 2 pcs pink color bucket handbag/shoulder bag and I know what appears in the images is different from what we receive. but what I received was a disaster that doesn't even worth a single penny. I received a pink color small bag with worst material quality and all the threads stitched coming out from everywhere. it even had a sling which was so small in length that can't be used and even there was no place to attach it in the bag and also it has 1 small pouch inside it which is so same as worst that cant be explained. Even the roadside street shop has better quality than this fraud company. Obviously, after receiving such worst quality product I placed a return for it and then what I see in the details I am been charged Rs.89.99 as pick up fees. Then I contacted customer care but didn't receive any response.

Nov 27, 2018

Return not provide

Rakshitsharma

Nov 26, 2018

RETURN AND REFUND

I ordered a pair of heels......they did came on time but THEY WERE DEFECTED........BOTH OF DIFFERENT SIZES and then i placed a return request after struggling a lott with these guys and their stupid requirements........and it's been 2 months since i placed the request but no one has come till now.....THEY DON'T PICK UP THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER AND DON'T EVEN GIVE US A WAY TO COMMUNINCATE.....IT IS THE WORST SHOPPING SITE EVER......I NEED REFUND FOR THOSE DEFECTED PAIR OF HEELS YOU SENT ME........IT WAS MY MONEY.....NOT YOURS AND I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE.... WON'T DO THAT MISTAKE AGAIN

Nov 19, 2018

Refund didnot receive from Club Factory

I have returned a shirt in Club factory as the size of the shirt is too small. They have a policy of returning goods instead of exchanging. Once the goods have been returned, the delivery boy told it will take 3-4 days for the refund the money but it has become more than 15 days. Still didn't receive any refund nor any call from Club factory.

ORDER ID - SO57810729

RETURN ORDER ID - SON18110304032214332
Rajneesyashi

Oct 29, 2018

Club factory issues

I am Anup Wadekr and I recharged my account 9096399 using MyJio app using UPI through indiaideas and the money 498 Rs is deducted but recharge is not done.

I need immediate refund my money.

Below are the Payment details:

Date: 26/10/2018
Time: 10:30pm

From: ANUP GOPINATH WADEKAR ([email protected])
Issuer Bank: HDFC Bank

To: Indiaideas ([email protected])

Google Transaction ID: CICAgKCC4IWuRQ265
UPI Transaction ID: ############

Anup Wadekar
Club factory Customer Care 07091984810
nikita.sharma

Sep 21, 2018

club factory fraud and worst online shopping website

Jeetj

Sep 15, 2018

fake prize scheme and abusive language

Hi I recently order from club factory after receiving my product almost after 2 days I get a random call from a guy stating that he is from club factory and I have won a Tata Safari they can either diliver car to my address or they can give the car amount. When I said that I don't need it you keep then that person started to give bad words. His contact number 7070241912 either you guys look into it or else I have to go to consumer forum to file complain against you.
Ajaykumartantu

Sep 14, 2018

Not send me my ordered

Sir,I m Ajay Dubey from Nagpur (Maharashtra).On dt.02/9/2018 I will purchase a wristwatch and paid Rs.647 and got confirmation message from your side.But now it shows cancelled. After confirmation and successfully received money from ur side..i received confirmation message that I send you-https://m.clubfactory.com/payment/SO44601577/success?orderId=SO44601577
Ajaykumartantu

Sep 14, 2018

Not send me my orderedl

Sir,I m Ajay Dubey from Nagpur (Maharashtra)I I'll order wristwatch on dt.02/9/2018 at 7:15 pm.my order no is.S044601577 and payment successful with my card.but now it's not tracking my order/ parcel.i I'll send you my order details....https://m.clubfactory.com/payment/SO44601577/success?orderId=SO44601577 ... regards Ajay Dubey.
Simiksha

Sep 6, 2018

Cheated royally club factory

Worst experience!!!
They used filthy language during chats and calls and denied to pay my money back..
Pls share there CEO Direct email id to let him know the truth about cheap agents working in there bloody company
nikhil0000

Sep 4, 2018

money cheated

its been a terrible and a last experiance that ive with ur brand such a huge story that you have been non helpful to ur customer ive returned clothes 2 month back ive been following up day an night no progress my money is still not in my acc shame on each one of you,, shut the bloody brand if u are beggars such hate i should show, let me do a police complaint on you it high time i am done
nikhil0000

Sep 4, 2018

cheated no money refunded

Shabnam Rogal

Aug 31, 2018

Wrong calls from clubfactory members

Hi ,
I am order the jellwerys from your club factory, my order is delivered, but somebody call me as the member of club factory they told me that my last order have win the lucky draws,but I'm not interested in lucky draw. Than they try to contact me again and again and they speak vulgar words. They speak noness langugae about me . It's to taribal and they misbehave with me. I have phn numbers Also that guy.
* 7482946530
* 9523403172
These two r the phn numbers of that guy, plzzz found these members, I have interest or trust on the club factory but now I I am fadap about your members.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...