Club Mahindra Holidays

triambak3

Apr 11, 2019

CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP 2846624

DEAR CLUB MAHINDRA TEAM,

It started when I T.Srivastava received a call made from company ClubMahindra asking me and my wife to come to Hotel Zeeras in Varanasi to collect gift as ours name has been shortlisted in a Lucky Draw. When you & your wife come to collect the prize please give us some time approx. 30-45 minutes so that we can tell you something that is beneficial without knowing the actual story behind this we both went to the Hotel at their designated time.

The company representative name Mr. Sourabh Kumar attended us & show some plans we both didn’t noticed much and said “NO” in answer that we didn’t need this right now. He anyhow convinced us to meet his Senior Mr. Anmol Tripathi and I must say he has a nice Convincing Power. We got convinced and agreed to purchase the “ClubMahindra” Membership he took Rs.38840 as advance at same time and has promised me a Cash Back of Rs.5500 in my Credit Card. (29.11.2018)
After some days I got a welcome call which stated everything that is different than what my Sales Executive told me I called him to ask whether whatever I am being told is TRUE and if it is so you should tell this to me before selling this to me. He didn’t tell me anything and disconnected by saying we are in this Hotel you come and meet us for any Doubts. I visited there he again convinced me that I promise you will not have to pay we will ourselves WAIVE OFF the ASF AMOUNT.

Now it’s fifth month and whenever I am trying to clarify any of my Query, they are just ignoring me they never told me about anything called ASF. Also, they told me that you will have to go on 1 vacation from Company and experience the Resort only after that I am allowed to cancel my Membership. After this we just booked one vacation and when we reached there everything was good except the price we were paying there.

I called him this month so that my EMI should be stopped but your employee (Mr. Sourabh- 7518224208) didn’t bothered to answer instead he rejected and then blocked me. He is harassing me so badly everywhere leaving me to no conclusion else than – CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP RIGHT NOW.

Total Paid = Rs.83588/-
Rs.38840 ON 29Nov’18
Rs.33439 ON 13DEC’18
Rs.11309 ON 08APR’19

WARM REGARDS –
NAINA KHETAN 9161089673
TRIAMBAK SRIVASTAVA 7505508920
MEMBER ID: 2846624 (WHITE STUDIO)
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
srichandram

Feb 13, 2019

Lack of response

I was unhappy with the resolution provided and have been asking for the escalation matrix over 7 times over the last 1 -2 months via email and twitter. No response whatsoever
I don't even want to write about how tough it is to get a holiday. I end up losing my temper every time i speak to them.
KINDLY AVOID CLUB MAHINDRA AT ALL COSTS. AIRBNB IS WAY BETTER IN TODAYS WORLD. PLS FEEL FREE TO SPEAK TO ME DIRECTLY IF REQUIRED
Kamaljeet Singh

Jan 27, 2019

Fraud

Fraud while attended meeting with staff about joining club mahindra
Mansi dama

Jan 23, 2019

Ghatiya staff

They call us seminar of 45 min, nd firstly they took more than 8o to 90 minutes..nd than 1 of the manager named satyajeet chobey,talked with us in such a rude manner..bhai tul log ko 5 lacs deke teri batei sunu usse a6a utne paise bank mein rakh ke uske interest se mein apni marzi se na ghumu... Nd jb muje chahhe tb naki jb tum log btao..nd wo bhi tumhari to booking always full hi hoti hai..such a fraud co with ghatiya staff

Mansi dama ,vapi
yogesh kyn

Dec 8, 2018

GHATIYA COMPANY HAI AUR STAFF TO US SE BHI GHATIYA HAI

1) DUNIYA KA SABSE GHATIYA COMPANY AUR GANDA STAFF HAI TUMHARA.....

2) TUMHARE STAFF NE MUJHE CALL KARKE MAA BEHAN KE UPAR SE GAALI DI HAI ABHI 10MIN.PEHLE HI....

3) TUMHARE STAFF KO KAHASE OPOINT KARKE HO TUM HR.WALO ?
JHOPAD PATTI SE?

4) KUCH TRAINING NAAM KI CHIZ HOTI HAI YA BASS GHATIYA SYSTEEM FOLLOW KARTE HO TUM CLUB MAHINDRA WALO?

5) SHAYAD TUMHARA ANAND MAHINDRA BHI AISE HI HOGA?
ISI LIYE TO STAFF BHI AISA HI RAKHA HAI KYU SAHI HAI NA?

6) JAB MUJHE TUMHARE SAATH KOI DEAL NAHI KARNI HAI TO TUMHARE STAFF NE MUJHE JHUTA SAABIT KIYA HAI AUR MUJHE MAA BEHAN SE GANDI GAALI DI HAI.....

7) KUTTE KE JAISE MARTA MEIN TUMHARE STAFF KO AGAR OH MERE SANE HOTA TO.....

8) FALTU FALTU AND GHATIYA SE GHATIYA COMPANY AUR STAFF HAI CLUB MAHINDRA.....

9) BESHARAM COMPANY CLUB MAHINDRA HAI.....

IS NUMBER SE MUJHE CALL AAYA THA :- 086573 96590

US HARAMKHOR NE APNA NAAM AUR OFFICE ADRESS BHI NAHI BATAYA HAI ,

AGAR MERE SAMNE AISE BAAT KARTA NA TO USKO KUTTE KE JAISE MAARKAR USKI SAB EK KAR DETA.....

FALTU GHATIYA AUR GANDI COMPANY AUR STAFF HAI TUMHARI CLUB MAHINDRA.....

I M YOGESH

Dec 4, 2018

club mahindra holidays fraud

I Suggest all indians to strongly avoid getting trapped with club mahindra holidays. they take your money and do not give holidays. i have been paying money since last 2 years , every time i call them to book holidays they say its not available. when i asked REFUND. they did all baseless & useless calculations and said i will get refund of only 5% of Huge amount of what i have paid.
its a biiiig trap. neither they will give you holidays, not refund. tell all your friends,relatives,colleagues to stay away from this fraud gang called club mahindra holidays.
vinodh81

Dec 4, 2018

sold by misguide

Dear sir/madam,
I have join club Mahindra membership on June 2018 at a hotel by Mr. Ashish Chandel (agent code-22586).

He described details of 25 year plan, due to higher amount and EMI I denied it then Mr Ashish explain me for 10 year plan, this plan package price was Rs 1,84,500 so I choose this plan and I have paid Rs 27830 down payment and its EMI amount was Rs 5475 for 36 month, In this plan offered 3N/4D tour every year for 10 years.

After my down payment through credit card agent told me about AMC charges of 15360 rupees p.a. which amount did not explained in 10 year plan and he told that i don't need to pay this amount for 2 years if I Paid more 9000 rupees and 3 EMI of 10669 rupees so i get 8N/9D and 2x2N/3D from agent side for two year validity and he told after 3 EMI no more EMI will be deducted for 2 year, when i completing my tour and when I satisfied with this club Mahindra tour I will continue or discontinue this plan.
so therefore I decided to choose this plan package.

But after 3 EMI deduction (Aug, Sep, Oct) my 4th EMI has deducted on Nov month, which was not explained by agent ,so against this issue i am trying to contact him but he is not responding properly.
Than after i have mailed to clud mahindra costomer care, but he denied to refund my money.

my membership id-2822567

Nov 13, 2018

club mahindra holidays fraud

I am a member f club Mahindra since 2 years, paying all due payments on time. Whenever i try to book Holidays, they say its housefull. The fact is they have enrolled 100 times more memberships & they have very less resort.
More Irony thing is whenever i tried to book holiday for my family their website and call centre says its available, but the rooms for that resort are very well available on make my trip,goibibo,trivago. They are taking money from members and selling resorts to make my trip thats why members are not getting bkings, i complained about this many times but no positive response. Do not ever recommend Club Mahindra to any of your friends,relatives,colleagues they will CURSE Your throughout your life.
I Paid Rs.142000 since last 2 years , Disappointed, Frustrated, cheated by them when I asked for REFUND, they replied i will get Refund of only Rs.5000. I did not use even 1 day of Holiday and am paying only INSTALLMENTS since 2 years.
I am feeling cheated,looted by club mahindra. spread this message to all indians through all medias that nt t get trapped in false promises of club mahindra holidays. they are the biggest fraud gang f india as on today.

Nov 13, 2018

CLUB MAHINDRA FRAUD GROUP

deepakob

Oct 8, 2018

wrong days debited

We had visited club mahindra resort in Himachal in June.. two nights were wrongly debited that time. i have written several mails and called customer care service umpteen time only to be told that my case is with the redressal cell . Can you imagine it has taken Club Mahindra to resolve such a small issue almost five months now. Still no solution in sight .
Well done .
Mem.. no. 2287894
Mohangoel999999

Sep 21, 2018

sale by mis representation

My membership number is 2796859
I have already put a complaint regarding the mis commitment done by the sales rep.Mr. Tushar Malik
He did not keep his commitment for the additional 2 nights, and the one week internationals vouchers
Also as committed to provide me hashtag movie every month, we hardly have two opportunity, and when contacted at the office, we have been told that is not possible to provide every time movie vouchers to the old members

we made major of the amount to the company , but despite of contacting our sales rep from Pitampura branch, Mr. Tushar Malik, he never take the call nor revert back to us,
Neither from the company was there to assist us in any of the regards

I have also made one reference for which I had been assured for discount in our ASF charges, but the same commitment has not been fulfilled

It was not expected from a group like Club Mahindra

I paid almost the major amount of my membership , despite of that I have been treated like a beggar as I hardly had any answer for my question , and on the top , i am getting call on regular basis for the balance payment

The company seems to just extort the money from the people and than keeping the so called members away for there right

It is really disgusting to be associated with the name

Could any one reply my grievances
bhalout

Sep 10, 2018

RCI Tie-up

Club Mahindra office in Dubai agent George Stephen sold me this bad product last year stating we can enjoy with their partner RCI in north America as we don't visit India often but it all came fake. Anytime you call RCI, nothing is available. I am trying to get in touch with anyone at Club Mahindra to get my money back but no response so far. Going to file a police and fraud complaint in Consumer court in USA as well as in India. BTW they just started their business in Michigan,USA as Mahindra Automotive and I am going name them as well because of sister concern.

Virender Singh
Sulekha.jain

Jul 16, 2018

Unhappy with the service

Club Mahindra,
The refund policy of Club Mahindra proves that they are Fraud . I paid 70 % of the membership fees and later came to know that there is a maintenance fee also to pay for 25 years. Also while becoming a member they said they would send an iPhone as a gift which I denied as I already have one for which they said they would deduct the amount of the iPhone from my membership fees. This has still not been done by these fraudsters. Also, my stay in Goa with club Mahindra was very bad as they have no hospitality and the room was horrible, no basic amenities too. This made me to rethink and cancel the membership and when i approached their team to refund the money they are not bothered to respond at all. I have been calling them from 2 months now but they just keep postponing on calls. I have already written to consumer forum and plan to write everywhere in the social media as well and spread the word if my case is not resolved at the earliest possible.
Varun 2719019

Jul 13, 2018

Tungi lonavala disaster waiting to happen

My membership no is 2719019 I am staying in your tungi resort in lonavala service here is pathetic and resort is absolutely appauling

1. Train service was not working properly and inspite of ur watchmen accepting the same a person name Mr Manoj saying otherwise there is no idea with ur staff when train are running drivers have no idea of how to stop and wait for customers in front of me 1 lady almost fell as the driver was too much in hurry and she was still climbing the train absolutely appauling trains not safe also inspite of heavy rains customers expected to wait 30 mins for trains ur reception was clear u die but we cannot arrange car for pick up whether it is raining u get wet and wait in rains this attitude is appauling and worse of your manager is adamant they provide good service u can dream on but service is pathetic

2. Windows are not made properly u are using plastic sheets as windows to stop water in corridors of rooms this is unheard of even in a two star hotel they make noise throughout the night

3. Cats and dogs are roaming freely in property to attack ur members and show them that they are fools to come here there was a cat in which entered my room balcony

4. Food quality was bad I ordered a paneer vegetable and literally couldn't bite the paneer may be they were pebbles

5. There were insufficient drivers to take wet passengers to thier rooms but sufficient to deliver food which generated revenue for ur resort

6. Also ur trains are unsafe for young girls and will lead to some accident in future it is clear warning as trains are left unattended for huge time with no management member even taking a look

It is clear I have done a mistake in taking ur membership and if possible will press legal action for my refund on grounds of defective service and poor staff

If in my hand would inform all ur potential members and shareholders of the quality of service so that they don't get fooled like me

Club Mahindra is certainly putting Mahindra group good will to the dogs and tungi is a huge incident waiting to happen beware
Sangssukt

Jul 3, 2018

Broken promises - Club mahindra

We have been members of Club Mahindra since inception in 1998.
This membership was availed of based on certain terms of the membership and faith in the Mahindra brand.

Over the past 10-12 years, however, there have been several unilateral changes in the reservation/cancellation rules/process and other entitlements, probably because there has been a large addition to the membership base without a proportionate increase in the room nights capacity, You will appreciate that this policy of taking away entitlements and rights of older members to accommodate the needs of newer ones is rather unfair.

Since we are such old members, our annual entitlement of 7 days gets added in August every year.
Over the years, our usage frequency and pattern has naturally changed since and my husband and I have got busier with our respective careers.

So one fine day when we had a very large unutilised inventory, the Club Mahindra rules changed to ‘Inventory in excess of 21 days will lapse'
The inventory lying in my account was obviously ASF paid inventory. There was no such cap on the days we could carry forward when we signed up for the membership.

To protect the days we have paid for, we try making travel plans and reservations, but in many cases, when we cannot travel, we land up having to cancel.
This has sometimes happened with 15 or lesser days to go and Club Mahindra has credited back only 50% of the booked days.
What is being taken away from me are from the annual days I am entitled to as a member and for which I am additionally paying ASF even though I may not have utilised those days.
It is often not possible to plan holidays 2-3 months in advance and then to always stick to those plans. We hope we can travel so we make reservations and if we need to cancel the trip, losing paid membership days only adds salt to the wounds. Again, this was not the cancellation policy when we became members of Club Mahindra.

I believe this is just not fair to me as a member. Forget the fine print in the agreements which you can quote to justify unilateral changes - this is just not consistent with what the promise of Mahindra Holidays was when we were sold the membership and is clearly not the fairness and transparency I associate with the Mahindra brand. I thought the brand stands for Rise, not fall!

For those of us who became members based on the T&C existing in 1998 this is a serious loss of faith in Club Mahindra and a financial loss through effectively a denial of membership entitlements.I presume the company’s revenue model is based on delighting members through providing fun vacations and great service - not based on improving profitability through members losing paid membership days.

i earnestly request you to intervene and protect the original product/membership promise in terms of unused inventory i can carry forward and other such retrograde changes which have been foisted on old members like us.
praveens5

Jul 2, 2018

Club Mahindra Cheated

The refund policy of Club Mahindra proves that they are Fraud . I paid 70 % of the membership fees and later came to know that there is a maintenance fee also to pay for 25 years. This made me to rethink and cancel the membership and when i approached their team to refund the money they are saying that i am not eligible for refund even i didnt spend any holidays in their resorts. See their policy of refund is not ethical. How can they say like this ?
Laxmansavle

May 15, 2018

fraud

Unable to receive Refund inspite of not using their services
Dimple Saini

Apr 26, 2018

Cheated by Club Mahindra

I have been approached by Club Mahindra's team at hotel manon Kashipur, Uttrakhand, where they sold me a plan of 3 years. But later when I checked the documents I realized I have been fool by your team and they have taken a the down payment of 10 years membership. I decided to canceled my purchase and wrote an email to [email protected] for it. But I did not get any response from their end instead of sending so many emails and even contacting them through their customer support. As per their policy we can cancel the purchase within 10 days and get full refund. This is a clear case of fraud. I am left with no option other than going legal and sue them in court.

RP Singh
9412090744
Kashipur , Uttrakhand
Sarabjeet Singh Sahni

Apr 10, 2018

Refund

Club Mahindra sell us their membership by inviting us to Radison Hotel Paschim Vihar as they tie up with Hyundai to provide special discount & services to its customers who buy new cars.

I along with my wife went their & after discussing of plan they swipe 37220.00 from my Credit card & balance they have to come to my place & do the necessary formalities & requirements but after my many reminders & calls they never turned up so I immediately cancelled my membership on 01-01-18 by informing them on phone & by sending them an email. After submitting my cancellation request they sent their representivr to my place he request me not to cancel the membership & offer some more benefits but when I try to book as he committed that he will arrange a good family holiday for us on 06th Feb on occasion of my birthday at their Jim Corbett Resort but again 2-3days passed but no positive response from anybody from Member Relation team & Club Mahindra local office at NSP Pitampura. I proceed with my cancellation request & on 08th Jan 2018 I got an email stating that my cancellation is processed & the same will take maximum of 60 days but after so many reminders & call I didn’t get any refund till date.

It is very bad practice on part of Club Mahindra such a big organisation who are cheating people with their hard earned money.

I request your good self to kindly help out & get my refund along with interest at the earliest.

Regards.,
Sarabjeet Singh
Tel.: 9811053599
srinivasanand

Feb 1, 2018

Redeeming Voucher always Say Full

I got a Voucher when i bought Mahindra XUV 500 last year June, i got a voucher which is valid till june 2018, Last year i tried to book i did not get a stay, so complained and a representative called me and said it is peak days you wont get it, Note even for a purple membership voucher not available. So he recomended to try on jan 2018 i will get it, i am trying from jan 2 till today, it shows full. Why should they cheat people by giving these kind of voucher, Instead when we buy a car they should give extra service, waranty or some kind of these thing. These vouchers are waste.

Srini
manishgreat

Jan 30, 2018

Worst Response Over Crowded

Hi Everyone,

Hello my name is Mansih from Navi Mumbai and i want to cancel my club mahindra memership id number : 2733139 Any time in your season only, if you try they always told you all is booked etc and always seen waiting list (WL). I have paid one year with ASF amount of blue studio plan. Now i want to refund the same, because i seen that they don't have appropriate accommodation as per commitment their property always booked.

Please be aware with club Mahindra people, they are very chief , they take your hardcore money to show you good resort video.
In realty , you will never get a change to book any of resort.

Very poor response , they even not bother about you and your money. So please don't take membership .

Manish
Omkar Jaggi

Jan 23, 2018

Join Me in the fight

Hi. everyone I am Omkar Jaggi and I had purchased a club mahindra membership a few years ago and since i only utilized about 5-6 days of holiday and remaining all my days lapsed. I am tired of their customer care and their shitty service. I am tired of them cheating me. I needed the money they took from me. It has created economic problems in my life. Because of this I created a facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/clubmahindraconsumer.
I am going to fight them with all my strength and I am looking for people who are willing to fight with me. Dont worry this wont cost you a penny. I will manage all the expenses but I need people to join me. If you too feel cheated by them please join my group and send your details on my email [email protected] We need to show this people consumer power.
Visit page on https://www.facebook.com/clubmahindraconsumer
summershoes55

Dec 20, 2017

Booking not confirmed and there is no response from customer care executive.

Myself Manish Agarwal took a membership in club Mahindra, details mentioned below.

Member ID 2782887
Membership in the Name of Manish Prashad Agarwal
Registered Email id [email protected]
Registered Contact number +919997002120
Preferred Mailing address Heera Dayal Bagh Agra Agra - Agra - Uttar Pradesh - India - 282005
Membership Tenure 25

We have requested for 3 rooms Dated: 20nd Jan to 25th Jan in Varca beach Goa, but we got the confirmation for only 1 room Dated: 22nd Jan to 25th Jan only. We tried calling the Mr. Deepak Gupta (Channel Partner Agra, UP.) and customer care number as well but there there is no response. Request you to kindly confirm us the bookings or kindly refund my payment as we specially mentioned while buying the membership and at that time they made sure that your booking will be confirmed.

Request you to kindly resolve my issue asap.

Manish Agarwal
Sana ali

Dec 15, 2017

Free holiday voucher not given

Very bad experience....Rec'd. call continuously for two weeks (2-4 times a day) to come and collect free voucher for 2n/3d for spending precious time (approx 2hours) with club Mahindra executive (Versha mobile +91 731 114 3781)...And when time came to handover gift voucher...I was fooled by saying will mail you.....And more than 24 hrs have passed... Received neither any mail nor any voucher!!!
AJ 24 days complete ho Gye na koi mail Aya na vo ladki Varsha call pick krti h Usk senior Mr.Salman se bhi baat Hui to vo bole 48hr me apko mail or vaucher received ho jayge but Ni hue kya yhi image bachi h club Mahindra ki k fake promise KRK logo Ko bevakuf banate h ye log.
Dekhte h ap log solve kroge problem this is my contact no..7722985526

TCS PF TRANSFER - Unsettled Provident fund
    Hello Team, I sent my PF withdraw forms to TCS trust on...
    DST-INSPIRE - login problems
    Sir i forgot my password and cannot reset it
    Home Load - Interest and EMI
    Hi, I have taken Home Loan A/c. 00000038317022094, Loan...
    Hathway - Worst CC Team executive aaproach
    I'm writing this mail to bring your notice,i'm...
    PAYTM3024646 - Consumer complaints and reviews about PAYTM3024646
    I had got a call from HDFC Customer care stating that they...
    office of the commiosner - echallen
    on 5th of july while going near to my place for filling...
    ICICI - improper deduction Rs. 600/- against Fastage toll charges
    I have using Fastag ICICI services for payment of Toll...
    IRCTC - MISUSE OF ATM CARD
    I am Mrs. Chamala Sachin Dhepe from Solapur (Maharashtra)...
    Vijay Tv - We want RADHAKRISHNAN
    Ne other serial telecast panu panama po.. Ana engaluku...
    Sis - Misbehave of security
    In Safdarjung hospital super speciality block the security...