cluster bus

Consumer complaints and reviews about cluster bus

idvijay

Sep 15, 2021

Against Driver

driver did not stop bus in bus stand

15-09-2021 September 2021 I was waiting for 274 Geeta Colony Shamshan ghat pusta bus stand l since 5:35 a.m.and the bus was coming but the driver did stop the bus on the bus stand too many people show their hands to the driver but he didn't stop the bus, the was to cluster buses I didn't remember the bus number.
rashu8368

Sep 10, 2021

driver did not stop bus in bus stand

09-09-2021 September 2021 I was waiting for 578 najafgarh terminal since 5:15 and the bus was coming but the driver did stop the bus on the bus stand too many people show their hands to the driver but he didn't stop the bus, the was to cluster buses I didn't remember the bus number.

Aug 29, 2021

Driver bad behvior in gali galoch karna marshal ka saath

Bus no. DL1pc 5495 kushak nala depo seva nagar lodhi road New Delhi driver id 9477 route no. 479/42 duty driver mujhe bus marshal ko gali galoch karna jaan se marne dhamki Dena marshal id 00564 kushk nala depo seva nagar lodhi road
Kataria k

Aug 27, 2021

Driver not stop bus at bus stand and misbehave with women

Today 27 august 2021 at near 7:20-7:30 am, bus route 901 and bus no -DLIPC4324 driver stop bus at rama vihar bus stand and take only male passenger on bus and not to allow for women ,whole bus vacant today i experienced this i show my hand driver to stop bus but driver take only male passenger but after request of conductor driver stop bus after that i enter the bus ... Due to bus free for women some driver harass women they will not allow women to enter bus .Please take a serious action for this complaint.
surender-1979

Jun 19, 2021

missbehave

Conductor take money from me and all passanger but not give ticket

When I was traveling on date 18th june 2021 on time 06:30 from Bawana to peeragarhi. I was taken a bus route no 972. The conductor take money from me and some passanger but not give ticket. And also misbehave and abusing language. The bus number is DL-1-0088. Name of Conductor is pandit.
Vinit Kant

May 18, 2021

misbehaviour

Dear Cluster Bus Team,

Good Morning Sir/ Ma'am,

I am Vinit i working in hospital as a healthcare worker today 18th May 2021 time: 8:41 a.m apprx. i went to karkaduma crossing stand.
The Conductor refuses to stop bus at bus stop and he saying that i will not stop on that stop he drop me before my stand,
He was shouting on me and abusing to me he has no manner to talk to passengers and senior citizen. On before the bus driver also react same behaviour on senior citizen on Safdarjung Hospital same things he do with old person.
Following bus information:
Route No: 623
Bus No: DL1PD0205
Timing : 8;35 to 40 a.m apprx
I requested to you please take a restrict action on Bus driver
moryaganga

Mar 31, 2021

Conductor take money from me but not give ticket

When I was traveling on date 31st March 2021 on time 09:45 from Uttam Nagar to Mahavir Enclave Part 3. I was taken a bus whose number is 761. The conductor take money from me but not give ticket. And also misbehave and abusing language. The bus number is DL-1PD-0726. Name of Conductor is VIVEK.

PLEASE TAKE A STRICT ACTION ON HIM. so, that not behave to anyone like that in future.
Param21

Mar 23, 2021

Conductor misbehave with passenger

Marshal (Home guard) not said to Conductor and Driver for mask.
But Home guard wear mask , Home guard always said passenger for mask. Conductor always looking for girl and flirting and asking mobile no . Sometimes conductor touching girl with flirting . Conductor always offer seat for girls. In All incident involving with Home guard.

DTC Cluster Bus contract employee is not good. And Girls not safe while CCTV camera working on BUS.

Please verify Employee Character Certificate.
Ankur kunar

Jan 20, 2021

DRIVER DON'T SEE BUS STOP

ORANGE CLUSTER BUS NO. DL1PD3271 (DATE 20/01/2021, TIME 20:15) AT DWARKA PURI BUS STAND.
I M DAILY PASSENGER OF INDERLOK TO MADHU VIHAR. I'M IN THE BUS WHEN I WAS STANDING FOR MY BUS STOP DRIVER DIDN'T STOP BUS FOR ME AND SAID THAT HE DON'T SEE BUS STOP AND SAID HE IS ALSO SEEN WELL (THAHT WHY I CONFUSED HOW CAN HE DRIVE THE BUS IF HE DIDT SEE WELL)

SO MY HUBLE REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE UP DATE YOUR DRIVER'S EYE SIGHT.
Kapil chauhan12

Jan 5, 2021

Increasing misbehave on cluster buses

Just wanted to inform you that many of regular passengers are travelling from bus number (DL 1PD 3315) from last 1 years and i am also one of them, but now driver and conductor have departed bus from Anand Vihar before the correct timing. The actual time of bus is 9:26 am. Also, we are facing difficulty to find bus because the driver and conductor, has parked the bus outside the bus stand due to this many of regular passenger have missed the bus.

Also driver has departed bus before 8:40am. details are given below-

Driver Name: Sunder Pal (8919)
Conductor Name: Khalid (5913)
Bus route :- 88 (Anand vihar to Jai Mata Market)

Please take the action as earlist as we missed our office on daily basis.

Dec 6, 2020

Cluster bus not pick passenger on first stand

Bus no DL1PD3632
Dear sir Cluster bus Route no 623 Depot of seemapuri delhi.
This bus daily issue couldn't be pick passenger in our first stand this bus driver and conductor only personal passengers carry on before our first stand. this is not a roule couldn't be full with passengers without stand of route of desired first stand.

Do need full sir
Name Yogendra singh
Daily passenger of this route

Cluster bus not pick passenger on first stand

Satywanparjapat

Dec 4, 2020

Bus no stop at bus stand

Route no.131 Narela to old Delhi Railway station bus no.DL1P ...4599 bus no Stop at Desu colony sector 5 at 17:25 on 04/12/2020 .... please check ...
Help ...
9654shas

Oct 31, 2020

Driver stop bus without stand

Bus no. DL1PC4837 BUS driver stop bus without stand and say to passenger " hum Ruk ruk Kar bus chaley Gaye apko Jana hai to dusari bus Dekha lo"
Deepak sarama

Sep 24, 2020

Bus khali lejata he sawari nahi bethata

Rut no-260 gadi no-3605 kandiye tarminal se sawari lain lagakar rakhati he or bus daraivar anil bus ko dusre raste se le jata hai or sawari lain me khadi rah jati he wo rojana asa hi karta hai bus ka time he 4:50pm mughaka jawab cahiye nahi to me aage complaint karunga
Shubham2001

Sep 7, 2020

Throw mud and driving fast

The driver of a bus drove fast at 2:04 on Pilar No.721 Nawada Road and threw mud

Bus no.DL1PD4582
Shubham2001

Sep 7, 2020

Throw mud and driving fast

The driver of a bus drove fast at 2:04pm on Pilar No.721 Nawada Road and threw mud
Bus no.DL1PD4582
himanshuverma26apr

Aug 22, 2020

Drive not stop the bus on bus stand

Bus number 721 (mangla puri to ISBT kashmiri gate). 22.08.2020 2:00 pm par gaadi no. DL 1PD 0797 NPL Colony ke stand par pahuchi 4-5 seat khali thi lekin driver ne bus nahi roki main let ho raha tha isliye mera wo bus pakadna zaruri tha. Driver par sakht se sakht karyawahi kare..
Atul124

Jun 22, 2020

Two hours tak koi bus nhi

Yha bus ko aye hue kreeb two hours ho gye h or jha nizamudin railway station se New Seemapuri ki three bus khadi h or koi bhi chal nhi rhi h bus no h DL1PD 5200
Naveen suhag

Oct 20, 2019

Route no 764

764 route no buses are not come to Najafgarh terminal in morning time waiting for buses for 40 to 45 min
singh narayan

Jan 14, 2019

Cluster bus Driver

Despite restoration of DTC bus service to and fro Najafgarh DTC Terminal Driver of Cluster Bus No.DLIPD 2848 on route.No.764 from Nehru Place Terminated Bus at Sai Baba Mandir.He did not comply with the orders of restoration os service up to DTC terminal
Kartik 321

Nov 27, 2017

Complaint against the I'll treatment by the driver

I wish to write against the Ill treatment by the driver of route number 236 going from isbt to Anand Vihar where intentionally didn't open the front gate and when he opened I tried getting in the bus he closed the gate making me stuck in between the gate I'm already injured and he used abusive words against and despite the fact the front gate was open all the way from isbt to shastri park I'm writing this compliant in order to check the authorities if they take any action against the I'll and bad behaviour of the driver
DL 1PD
TIME- 5.38 pm
Day Monday
Sahil Raeen

Nov 8, 2016

Not stopping

The driver of Orange cluster bus no Dl 1p c 6652 rout no. 623(shahdara terminal) about 7:00pm at Nirman vihar on 08-11-2016 was abusing to travelers "how dare u to come into the bus from the front door" even the second door was full of rush. And 3-4 stand of the bus stop driver didn't stop the bus even the travelers who were sitting out of bus were shouting "stop the bus, stop the bus" but the driver seems drunkard... So plz make a step to this complaint otherwise I will go to higher authority to complain about it.
Vashisth ti

Aug 25, 2016

Not giving tickets

I AM TRAVELLING IN 543 Nizamudden to vinod nagar.
I ASKED THE CONDUCTOR FOR THE TICKET. HE TAKEN MONEY FROM ME BUT NOT GIVEN THE TICKET I ASKED THREE TWO TIMES FOR THE TICKET BUT HE REFUSED TO GIVE THE TICKET.
I NOTED THE NUMBER OF BUS DL-1PS 5605
AS A GOVERNMENT SERVENTI WANTED TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM .
PLEASE LOOK IN THE MATTER.
GuruDarshan Singh

Jun 28, 2016

Hit and Run

My Name is Guru Darshan Singh Yesterday (28.06.16 Time 6:10 PM) I was driving Bike with my mother in East Patel Nagar a orange cluster bus driver overtake my bike with very rash & badly he hit me on my bike I was trying to stop him but he overtake & run from the way

Bus Number : DL1PC6361

Time : 6:10 PM

Place : East Patel Nagar

Kindly take legal action on Bus Driver
Ravii Kumar

Nov 16, 2015

Driver bus not stopped on bus stand

Sir bus number 623 shahdara to Vasant vihar. Kareeb 16/11/15 12:55 pm par gaadi no.DL1PC 6687 jagat puri A block ke stand par pahuchi lekin driver ne bus nahi roki main let ho raha tha isliye mera wo bus pakadna zaruri tha main bus k peeche bhi bhaga driver ne dekh bhi liya tha mujhe par usne bus nahi roki. My name RAVI KUMAR PH. 9871596799