CMWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CMWSSB

SHAKEEL-Naaz

Aug 7, 2018

NO WATER SUPPLY

Dear Sirs,
With regret i write this complaint. I had raised a complaint for NO WATER SUPPLY in Kumarasamy street , At Door No.21/,2/2 & 2/4.
I made online complaints and also telephone calls. No Action taken and none have visited the site. I am surprised to receive the mail that issue is CLOSED. How come this is possible.

Since many years NO Water supply in metro line and i had been paying the taxes regularly. Tried to call the dept manager on his mobile number and he never answers the call.

Kindly find an appropriate action at the earliest.

SHAKEEL AHMED
slkumar

Jul 3, 2018

Billing Cycle Period

Where do I find the interpretation for the billing cycle period. For e.g. 201802FI or 201801A1 ... what does it mean. Can you please clarify.
Raja296n

Apr 25, 2018

NO WATER SUPPLY

My Name is L.Natarajan,I am residing in 4/129,venkateshpuram,7th cross street,(Canal Puram)kottivakkam,chennai-41,Ward no - 183,last more than one year there is no water supply for my home.But I had paid my water tax Up To date.I have Raise complaint through Letter,Phone calls,& Internet,Henceforth there is no Action taken by cmwssb. very Worst situation I am facing right now.We managing with bore water(salt water) past 15 months,I am requesting you please take necessary action and do the needful.I don't Know where i need to raise my complaint after this.

My Previous Complaint Number - 1804210093,1804210094
virinchipuram

Feb 9, 2018

arrear demand needs to be withdrawan

Pl.refer to CMWSSB demand notice dt. 9 jan 2017 in sl. no. 1960 - 11/152/04547/000 for Rs.11060 - Plot No.3, Rajaji Avenue Annexe, Valasaravakkam , Chennai -600087.
The demand pertains to my old independent building that existed in Plot No.3, Rajaji Avenue Annexe, Valasaravakkam Chennai-87 abd this was demolished several years back. The property tax for this demand 11/152/04547/000 (OLD VAL 5729) has now been cancelled and deactivated by the Corporation of Chennai.
I have submitted the proof of deactivation of Property tax to SAO., CMWSSB on 16th September 2017 by Speed post.
I find that no action has been taken on this. I request that the demand raised for this property may be cancelled and withdrawn. I may be intimated of the outcome early.
v.subrahmanyam Chief Audit Officer HR&CE retd.
m s muthu

Jan 25, 2018

Sewer mains block leading to overflow of sewage

I am residing at 6/15 Pachaiyappas Hostel Road, Chetpet, Chennai-31 (Area 8 Div.107). For the past four months the sewage Main
in our road is getting blocked and the sewage overflows from the manholes in the road and also backsup into our premises spoiling our garden and the stench of sewage fills the bathroom. Every time I complain the cmwssb lorry comes and pumps out some sewage but within a short time the overflow starts again and the cycle is repeated. The cmwssb workers seem to know where exactly the block has occurred in the mains and say that a small section of the mains has to be replaced.

I request that the repair may please be carried out urgently to restore free flow of sewage in the mains.

M.S.Muthu
satgop

Nov 24, 2017

Treatment Plant -Alwarthirunagar,chennai 87

Hello Sir/Madam,
We are in the residential area located in Ramakrishna nagar, alwarthirunagar. Opposite to my house we have the sewage treatment Plant and we quite often getting very bad smell and which we can't even come out of the house ..even we are getting bad smell inside the too because of this ..So I kindly request this and treat the problem and find the solution for the same .

Please let me know whether I escalate this issue to others too let me know .

Sathish
kummon

Nov 18, 2017

Sewage water leakage in my neighbor apartment - Pace Bulding

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are the residents of Maple Orchard, Ben Foundations, Padi Kuppam Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai-600040. Our Apartment comprising 210 flats and the sewage generated from our apartment is disposed in to the sewer line maintained by the CMWSSB. Whereas in the neighbourhood apartment namely PACE PRANA Apartment, comprising more than 315 flats. The sewage generated from the PACE Prana Apartment is collected in the tanker lorries using giant pump operated by heavy diesel motors fixed in the tanker lorries. As the collection points (man hole) is very close to the common compound wall which divides PACE Prana and our apartments, the noise generated and smell and diesel smoke emanated from the pumping out operation affects the people living in our apartment. Since there is no sewage connection in the PACE Prana which is adjoining our apartment, collection of sewage by the tanker lorries started in the morning hours 8:00 AM and going on till 6:00 PM, nearly about 16 trips on daily basis.

And also we came to know that the PACE Prana Apartment neither have Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) nor sewer connection , which is mandatory for disposal of sewage for such a large size apartment. As they are collecting the sewage by using large capacity pump and motor, the noise and odour (sewage smell) level is not tolerable and we are in the constant fear that the lung system will be getting affected and the health will be deteriorated by this type of sewage collection activity.

Particularly the aged people and children residing in our apartment are the most vulnerable persons by this sewage collection activity by the builder of PACE Prana.

There is mosquito problem due to drainage water leakage while loading into lorry.

Therefore we kindly request to take necessary action.

R Kumar
Krishna Shivakumar

Oct 29, 2017

Drainage blockage

We have a frequent and persistent drainage blockage in our area 36/30 Moorthynagar villivakkam Chennai. When we complain of drainage blockage. They come and rectify and say there is lots of slit in the line and has Tobe removed. The next again drain blockage persist. Can any responsible person concernerd see to this.Our area comes under division 95 Area 8.
hospet

Oct 25, 2017

sewage block in my residence

I'm residing at 10/5, 40th street, thillai ganga nagar, nanganallur,ch-61. From past one month there is a sewage blocking and water stagnant in my house. dengue and malayria spreading mosquitos are breeding enourmously here. i'm having one year kid in home. He is facing lot of health issues because of this sewage water. Regarding this we complained to municipality office in our place over phone and went in person there number of times but so far no response from them. Nobody came to see atleast. It is really frustrating and if any health issues happen, they are purely responsible. They are avoiding our calls and complaints and replying like everywhere that problem exists. We are doing action. But i could hardly see people working here. Please do the necessary action to get rid of this problem.

rameshbabu
nesankar

Oct 10, 2017

sewage water flooding in road always

Sir i am residing in Selva Nagar Main raod hanuman colony injambakkam my house opposite Mr.SULAIMAN BATCHA, JAM JAM Plott No 25, 26, and 27 sewage water flooding in road always kindly take Necessary Action against him, because of this bad smell around and mosquito spared dengu in all over . we are all street members informed him he is not bothering any thing. he continue over flowing his entire flat waste and drainage water in Street, we are all request you to take necessary action hear i have attached photo of our road .Thanking you
N.Sankar

sewage water flooding in road always

J S VIJAYALAKSHMI

Sep 27, 2017

sewage block

I am a resident of D.No.12 ,Karthik flats , M.G.R.Nagar 7th main road, velachery,There is serious block in our lane and the sewage from home is not getting drained.There is continous water logging within the pipelines.Kindly do the needful immediately to suck out the drainage water and clear the block.
pglakshmi

Aug 10, 2017

house sewage block

My Name is P. G. Lakshmi and I am a Senior Citizen aged 85 years.
I am residing at 75/2 Gujji Main Road, Anna Nagar East, Chennai 600 102. Three weeks back CMWSSB people dug up our road and while digging with JCB they brock the pipeline of our sewage and Metrowater line. When we objected to that they took Rs.800 towards the cost of New Pipe. Since then, the sewage is blocked and the concerned workmen of CMWSSB who came to attend our complaint with the area office at Temple Street, Kilpauk, (complaint made on 8/8/17) demanding Rs.1000/ today, to clear the block.

Pl help me. When my son tried to register the complaint online, it is not responding.

P.G. Lakshmi
yerram sujatha

Jun 29, 2017

Durga Matric Hss sewage Main block

sirSir,
We are running durga matric hrs sec school at 1/49, sivan koil street, kodambakkam, chennai-24. There are frequent sewage blocks in the main chamber opp to my school and another chamber 20 meters away from my school adjoining to the main road.(Arcot Road) The chamber on the main road is not been cleaned and due to the block the sewage gets reversed and enters our school since our school is a corner buiding. This i had repeatedly complaining this issue several times to the area engineer, zone9 div112. For the past one week. Till now the complaint is not been attended.i had also posted a complaint in CMWSSB complaints Forum on 27-06-17 for which they have not attended., Keeping in mind the hygienic conditions to be maintained in our school whereseveral students are studying, i request your good self to .advise your team to open both the manholes and remove the block and allow free flow of sewage as a permanent measure..

Thanking you in anticipation of your earlier action,
with regards,
Correspondent,
Durga Matric hr sec school,
1/49,sivan koil street, kodambakkam, chennai-24
PH -044-24802414
sampathananth

May 9, 2017

Non supply of water through pipeline

We have been denied drinking water through for nearly one and half months. The main pipe opposite to my house was cutoff on the ground of water pollution. but the irony is houses ahead of mine on my side and the one digonally opposite to my house are getting their supply.So the waterpollution arcument does not seem to be logical.although the repairing and relaying of pipe at some stretch were completed more than a fortnight back the supply is not ensured by rejoining the pipe referred to above.
b nandakumar

Mar 6, 2017

TWO ASSESSMENT NUMBERS

When I went to CMWSSB at Alandur, they said that I was allotted two Assessment numbers namely 12/165/03958/000 and 12/165/03995/000 and asked me to contact Revenue officer at Corporation of Chennai, Alandur. In this aspect I gave a letter to them on 23.08.2016 and the complaint was registered with c.n.3352 on 1.9.16. Since they asked me to contact Mr.Deenadayalan, Assessor I contacted him. Till now my complaint was not attended and hence I am unable to pay dues to CMWSSB. Please help me in this matter.

B.NANDAKUMAR
9444119677
kuppusamy.I

Feb 11, 2017

Drinking water Line leakage (under Ground) coplaint

I have been residing at No 5, Moogambigai Nagar Teachers colony, kolathur , Chennai 600099.

My Corporation council divion is No 32.

The water Pipe laid under ground was leaking for past six months. official from water board attended two to arrest the leakage in the

month of December 2016 and January. But Now same pipe was leaking for past two months . Beginning it was little , but it was

increased to very big pond at joining of three streets corner.Peoples who are crossing that place met very difficult ,often they fell

down from their vehicles. People living sarathy nagar, sarathy nagar extension , adilakshmi nagar , sapthagiri nagar, moogambigai

nagar are using that road. Hence on behalf of public I request you ,sir , to intervene the matter and arrest the Leakage of water that

place. I will be ever grateful to you Sir.

yours faithfully ,

I.Kuppusamy.
P a kumar

Dec 20, 2016

Drainage block

For the past one week drainage block at J Block koyambedu market. More difficult to do the business with this drainage water leak. Our cmda office is not take if this. Kindly clear this difficult with public care.
Vandhana Priya

Oct 25, 2016

Sewer obstruction main line

Sewer main line obstruction at third main road opposite to plot no,64,66,68,MIG,phase2,mogapair west garden,mogopair west chennai 37
Immediate action requested.
kanagasabai

Oct 23, 2016

sewage water leaked

door no; 29 A>V>M .street sewage water locked and overflow in the road since 23/10/16 not able cross street plewaSE ATTEND immediatly thanking you natarajan
Dr sairam

Oct 10, 2016

Sewage water leaking

Sewage water is leaking from the drainage system for the past one week in my apartments. We request you to send your officials to inspect and carry out necessary repairs to rectify the defect at the earliest possible.
Dr Sai Ram
email: drsairam54@gmail.com
ravichandranms

Sep 26, 2016

DRINKING WATER PIPE BROKEN - WASTAGE

At Chennai - Muthialpet - Giels Street - Opposite to Muthialpet Police station - Just at the entrance of the Corporation office of metro water, the water pipe line is broken and the road side dwellers are inserting pipe in to the underground water pipe and filling water...
Huge amount of water is flowing in the street and drinage every day...
G.RAGHUNATHAN

Sep 15, 2016

sewage pipe broken from TNHB flats sholinganallur

R/Sir sewage pipe is broken our residential area sewage flood spill all area we are already compliant to health and metro dept.
still nothing action we are staying problem bad smell and mosquitoes this all sewage coming from thnb flats sholinganallur we are inform thnb J.E. still there pumping day time in house we can staying please action thanks
sandhyaram31

Sep 15, 2016

Nuisance done by Sanitary Inspector name Eshwar Ward83 Zone7 due to lathergic attitude of Sewage board

Our house is situated at No.61, 4th cross street sivalingapuram, korattur, near Chandra flats. Sewer and water lines still not provided to us despite of making full payment. We were running from pillar to post to connect for sewer but due to lathergic attitude of sewage board connection was not given. Due to this reason our septic tank use to overfill quite often and we spend huge money everytime to clean the tank. Whenever there is a slight overfill, corporation Sanitary Inspector of Ward83 Zone7 name Eshwar, mob-944502588 use to torture us to vacate the house. To the heights of this torture one day when nobody was there at house, he did illegal entry and he cut all our draining pipes and blocked it with cement, due to which entire drainage water came inside the house. All this torture just because of sewage board who has still not given sewage lines to us. Who is responsible for the financial losses & mental stress incurred by us? Should I claim this to so called Sanitary Inspector Eshwar or to sewage board.

T.K.Dhivakaran

Aug 29, 2016

Tax wrongly indicated & collected

Sir My Metro Tax Bill No. 08/00822/000 My Name is T.K.Dhivakaran It is Flats system occupying already I am paying Tax to Chennai Corporation in the same bill No, as owner occupation Where as your Bill Status Shows as partly commercial, My Flat is only 530 sq Ft Flat. How it possible for partly commercial.Kindly rectify your record as mentioned by Corporation Of Chennai as domestic and owner occupation un necessarily I am paying extra tax is Borden to me for which I am senior citizen. Kindly rectify your records and send reply as soon as posible
T.K.Dhivakaran
175 N Block Lotus Colony 6 th Avenue
Anna Nagar East hennai-600102

Bill No. 08-101 -00822- 000
M. BOOMINATHAN

Aug 26, 2016

Leakage of drainage water in our street

In spite of my daily and persistent complaints via telephone and in person to Mrs. Malarvizhi, AE, CMWSSB, Zone 3, Ward No. 33, of Chennai Metropolitan Corporation, for the past one and a half month regarding leakage of drainage water in 3rd Cross Street, Thanikachalam Nagar 'C' Block, Chennai-600110, she has not taken any steps to redress the complaint. As a result the drainage water gets mixed up with bore well water in our street.and the people using the bore well water for drinking and cooking purposes are affected with diarrhea, jaundice, cholera, deng fever, etc. and are suffering from several severe health problems. Please attend to the problem immediately and save the people from disaster.

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...