cnbc awaaz

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about cnbc awaaz

Jun 23, 2017

Faulty iPhone delivered

Dear Anurag khanna,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Jun 23, 2017

different product received FROM snapdeal

Dear manish@88,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

manish@88

Jun 19, 2017

different product received FROM snapdeal

I have received NOKIA 130 DUAL SIM mobile today but it is not the same phone which i ordered online , i ordered RED COLOR NOKIA 130 DUAL SIM MOBILE but i received black one and hand free(head phone) is from some KDM COMPANY manufactured , so in total i am not satisfy with snapdeal co. and its service and wants to return this phone and want my whole amount of rs-1759 back which i paid on cash on delivery mode today as soon as possible.
I tried customer but unable to contact, before this i already send refund e-mail but no response received yet.
PLZ HELP
PRODUCT RECEV ON-18/6/2017
Anurag khanna

Jun 15, 2017

Faulty iPhone delivered

I ordered iPhone 7 plus from Snapdeal in first week of June. It was delivered and when I checked there was defect in it. I registered a complaint on 11 June and since then they are neither initiating return nor sending any technician.
They are asking me to visit a service centre which is closed.
Customer care is not providing contact details of nodal officer and it is also not mentioned on mobile app.
Please help.

Anurag khanna

Jun 12, 2017

snapdeal.com

Dear alok17081,
Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com.
alok17081

Jun 10, 2017

snapdeal.com

Hi this is alok registered on snapdeal with mobile no 8403935902 , my complaint is regarding return of kenstar oxyfryer which was delivered to me by company was faulty and after making a lot of request to company they are not making any response on it and the product is faulty that's why I cannot put it with me , so make me return my money back to me .
bansal4u

Jun 6, 2017

Yes Bank — Credit Card/Wrongfully charged USD27 towards domestic lounge access on a retrospective basis

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I hold a YES Bank First exclusive credit card which provides a privilege of unlimited domestic lounge access at domestic airport. I have been wrongfully charged USD 27 = INR 1765 towards a domestic lounge access at Delhi on 23rd of March as per the statement on which I had visited the lounge all alone.

There is no escalation matrix and resolution team who engages with the customer, the matter is left for junior call centre people to handle. I had disputed the transaction to which I got a single line response after multiple follow up that it's legitimate transaction. There is no second level or third level escalation.

All I got to know is that the charge has been levied for taking some guest along with me that too on some prior date which is mid Jan. I have always traveled alone, there hasn't been any guest with me. May be my card has been swiped twice.

I haven't been tendered any receipt towards this amount, else I wouldn't have availed the service knowingly. The charge in USD dollar has been levied on a retrospective basis as per them which again is technically wrong. I have given them enough business (about 1.5 lac) in a very short time frame and didn't expect such cheating from them.

Please help in taking the matter with appropriate people and resolving the issue. Please get in touch with me to get more details..

Credit card # 5*4* ***0 ***1 2***

Manoj Bansal
manoj.bansal@gmail.com
8826744866/9582804866
Jaideep tanwar9

Jun 5, 2017

Snapdeal not issuing refund

I bought a treadmill of ₹25799 from snapdeal of max user weight of 110 kg but when the product arrived it was of max user weight of 100 kg. I returned the product and asked for the right product . Snapdeal was unable to replace the product and said we are initiating refund Because we can't replace the product . They sent me a mail that we have refunded your money but the money was not reflected in the bank account . I called again that it has been 10 days above and i have not received my money back . They issued a reference number and asked me to share it with my bank. Bank refused to take any reference number as it does not have any use. Then when i called again snapdeal they were just telling me to share the reference number after knowing that the bank is not accepting the reference number. For minimum 10days i called everyday that my money is not refunded till now . Then snapdeal asked me for my bank details. I shared my bank details and a letter from branch manager too that there is no money refunded. Then snapdeal executives daily requested that give us 24 hrs and till date there is no refund . They are saying that refund was refunded on 24-2-2017 but till today 5-6-2017 no money have been refunded.
Please help me in this.
Armesh Kumar Rastogi

May 30, 2017

Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Fault

Respected Sir/Madam
This is Armesh Kumar Rastogi, a commoner from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.

I bought a Mitsubishi Air Conditioner on 25th April 2014 approximately of Rs. 62,000. And after regular servicing every year there is some or the other issue with the AC till date. In May-June 2015 there was a compressor fault which took around 1 week to get repaired and I had to pay for its gas. In June-July 2016, there was a condesor fault and also PCB fault which took 5-6 days to get repaired and a new PCB was fit in. Again in August-September 2016 its motor got damaged. And now in May 2017, there is an indoor PCB fault again and the company is asking for around Rs.5000-6000 for the new PCB.
In all these repairing I have spent Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20000.
And when I call in customer care and tell them that this is a company fault and I want an exchange of the AC, they keep on making excuses and also mention that exchanging of any electronic device is not in their policy. I want to exchange my AC.

It is my humble request that you help me and look into the matter as soon as possible.

Armesh Kumar Rastogi
+91 9415082463
kirtisagar.singh

May 29, 2017

PF Amount Deducted by employer but not deposited to authority and full and final settlement not processed

I (Kirti Sagar Singh) S/O - Mr. Jitendra Narayan Singh, was working with Emkor Solution Limited (The company) E-code 1051 from March 20, 2013 to December 04, 2015. The PF amount was deducted from my salary every month. However, when I check the balance through EPFO and found that Employer has deposited the deducted amount to authority till 31-03-2015 only.

Employer is also holding my three months’ salary, previously declared bonus, deducted TDS, and issued the salary slip. However, payment has not been made. I am still awaiting for My full and final statement and employer is not responding any more.

I tried to approach the employer (Emkor Solution Limited) including MD CEO - Mr. Vikaram Dham through various mode. However, did not receive even a single revert. I also registered Grievance with EPFO, vide Registration Number HRGGN/E/2016/10125, and HRGGN/E/2016/09201. However, did not receive satisfactory resolution.

Request you to advise the way forward and help me to get my hardly earned money.

Kirti Sagar Singh
E-mail : kirtisagar.singh@outlook.com
Mob.: +91 9899881687

May 25, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer (AnupnAnupnaa),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

May 25, 2017

Dear AnupnAnupnaa,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Anupna

May 24, 2017

Icici bank fake credit cards has ruined my cibil

I applied for a loan and I came to know that ICICI bank has made my cibil score down just because of their recovery targets. They have posted 9 credit cards on my cibil and saying that I have not paid the bill but in fact I never applied for these cards. If I talk about the details nothing is matching neither sir name nor address, nothing. And since a long time I m getting the recovery calls for the same. These recovery guys use abusive language.

Please help me in this matter. Now just because of them I can not apply for any loan.

Please give me a call on 9540054484
pawankumar.kanodia@gmail.com

May 23, 2017

Kent RO system

Puchase one kent ro in jan 2016 after installation we are facing problem and complaint to kent but my problem not resolved after a year we made amc and pay rs 5350 but still we faching problem and boe my machine not working lfrom ast one month after so many complent lodge the company told us the are not libel to resolve the problem
Please help

Pawan kanodia
Prateekguptag

May 20, 2017

Deduction of unnessary charges

I have applied for hdfc credit card. At time of filing application hdfc telecaller told me that there once in life time charges of Rs 1300 for availing service from one time assist , and she also told before deduction of charges i ll receive call from one time assist coustomer care for confirmation of activating this service.
But i havent received any call from ine time assist and also they have charged 1300 rs from my card. And bow they are responding me they are just passing time by saying next day u ll receive call.
I also send them mail 2 time but not got adequate response

Please help me out in gettung my refund.

Prateek gupta
bus ticket

May 19, 2017

Booked bus ticket, bus was cancelled money not refunded

i had booked my bus ticket from mobikwik on 02/05/2017 for journey of 09/052017. From Surat to Ambaji bus timming 09.15 to 06.45,online payment was done to mobikwik. My ticket pnr no. 2P5VC4Q Operator PNR G15301081 mobikwik registered email id yashjn97@gmail.com,complaint number on mobikwik # 6489253. After reaching bus stand, we got informed by person who allot ticket at window that bus has been cancelled due to unavoidable reason (repairing/met accident). "We are not updated by mobikwik that bus has been cancelled by any communication channel (sms/email)". After come to knowledge, on the spot we registered complaint against bus cancellation and processing our refund on 09/05/2017, replied by mobikwik that we will do it within 24-48 hours, after waiting for 48 hours, On 11/05/2017 i had again registered a complaint that we did not received refund against my previous complaint of bus cancellation, no reply on that complaint. On 12/05/2017 again i had registered a new complaint on this matter i got same reply as i received previous of 24-48 hour time. So i had continued on that complaint explaining that I had received the same reply as I received previous no amount of refund has been refund. Already above 48 hours hours past from my previous complaint, on my explanation also i did not received any response from mobikwik above 24 hours has been past. Please see tthe case and help on the matter on getting money back please
Bibaswan Gahan

May 19, 2017

PAYTM customer care not responding

Dear sir, i had ordered an iPhone 7 worth Rs.47,500/- from paytm. The package was dispatched the same day, but the courier didn't send the package any further from the origin city till next 5 days because of insufficient documentation by the seller. I kept on sending mails to paytm customer care, but they didn't respond. So i had to cancel the order before 2 days. But i have not yet got confirmation about the order cancellation and i have also not got the refund. Please help. If needed, i'll provide you all the proofs against paytm.

Please let me know if you decide to help me in this matter.

e-mail- bibaswan.gahan@adityabirla.com
Ph- 7541812430
Owaisahmed

May 13, 2017

Defective Motorola mobile

Respected Sir/Madam this is with reference with mail dated 07/04/2017 and latest incident no ############...i am one of your esteemed customer ..and have purchased the above model in oct 2016 . this is a premium set that i have purchased , this mobile started giving trouble since the first month of purchase ..the sim slot and earphone was not working for which i have complained i was send to the local service center, my mobile was kept there for 15 days and then it was handed .after that i have submitted my mobile for 3 times to service center ..you can further check the detail from the above ticket no ..i was assured that there was problem in mother board and it will be rectified ..i have been assured again and again that my issue will be resolved but still i am facing the issue ..i have been cheated by your company..i will suit a file i consumer forum ..i have spend rs 25000 for this mobile and its lying with the service center for most of the time i was assured by your customer care/ service centre representative that there is some hardware issue and we will replace the model with a new one as its creating problem again and again ...plz look into the matter do the needful ASAP ...
Dimple 0225

May 11, 2017

Non transferred of fund by BHIM app

10 may 2017 I transferred an Rs.5000 from BHIM app,however it's showed that transaction has failed.but the amount was deducted from my account...
On inquiry through my bank which is SBI n I was told that they can't help because transaction is made through BHIM app n bank is not responsible..
Please help to solve my problem n provide necessary guidance.....
rajeshdash2008

May 10, 2017

SIM deactivated

I have purchased a LYF mobile with a jio free SIM on july 2016.The concerned retailer Modern Mobile at Choudwar,cuttack had hand over me the same set with SIM.Then after jio summer offer i have recharged with Rs99/-+Rs303/- to get free 1 GB data daily till aug 2017 & free nation wide call.
But it is my ill-fate i have disconnected from the said number,neither incoming nor out going calls are undertaken.Now the retailer is saying that the SIM allotted to me with other person name ,but i was unknown about same thing as i have purchased SIM with handset.The contact number of the retailer is 9090380681.
Now tell me what shall i do .An innocent customer will be sufferer for the mistake of the Company/Agent/Retailer.
It is my kind request that please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Rajesh Dash
SSCI,
RTA,Cuttack,Odisha
Mob-9090467589
sbg7ja

May 9, 2017

harassment from Idea network

Dear Sir / Madam,

I made a full and final payment on 09/03/17 for feb'17 and for Mar'17 bill in advance as per Idea Authorized Franchise demand as on 09/09/17.

on 11/03/17, we received a message confirmation of disconnection.

Further I received calls from Jaipur collection centre for further payment of 1700 for april'17 bill. it was countered by taking in conference the Sandhya Enterprises and it was explained by Sandhya Enterprises that Full and Final is done and no demands can be claimed.

Today recovery office from Jaipur have called my home no and used very offended langauge.

I wrote to Idea customer care on this and spoken to various people today seeking for solution . But Idea representative is just dribbling case here and there and no solution is being provided.

Pleas confirm what help you can extend on this
GauravSehra

May 9, 2017

HDFC Bank Complaint

I used to be a user of HDFC Bank , but i have closed all my relations with HDFC Bank.

I enrolled for Smart-pay auto-pay for payment to billers. HDFC Bank makes payment to biller without informing me or sending me any prior notification. Its the policy of HDFC Bank to notify customers before making any payments.

Payment that HDFC bank has paid is never pending so i raised a request to HDFC Bank customer care to roll back the transaction but they didn't take any action. In next 2 days i raised 3 customer care request and have submitted 2 written complains to HDFC Bank and taken receiving also.

I also sent email to CEO and MD helpdesk and grievance team, but they just move away by saying that they have received the payment request the same day so they didn't get time to notify me. so i have to make payment to bank.

Now they are calling me and torturing me to make payment. Can you please help me in getting this issue resolved.

Gaurav Sehra
+91-9971590549
upadhyayrajeev1

May 8, 2017

HDFC credit card complaint

I am having the HDFC PLATINUM EDGE credit card .
Recently I applied for the rewards points redemption which I accumulated over many years .
As per HDFC Bank website , one reward point is 40 paise, (please see the link --

Same information was told to me, when I took the card that one reward point is 40 paise.

But after redeeming my points in January 2017 , HDFC bank reduces the rate to 15 paise per reward point.

My grievance is this new rate should be for new customers , and for old customers rate should be same as 40 paise , as I signed all the documents after seeing this rate .

Getting no help from HDFC , therefore I decided to move to consumer court.

Name: rajeev Kumar upadhyay
Points redeemed : 6000 approx.
Shammi kapoor ji

May 7, 2017

Amount deduct from bank account but not credit in beneficiary account via BHIM APP

i am Shammi kapoor from New delhi but basically from jalandhar punjab
yesterday i transfer 6000 rupees via Bhim App in the number of 9953434564@upi , amount deduct from my state bank of india account but not credit in the number of 9953434564@upi
then i call state bank of india customer care number several times but no response then i send mail at support.upi@sbi.co.in 3 times but yet not single reply then i complaint ncp website but no response
please help me my registered number is 8360003758 and alternate number is 7011161292 , 7287911986 and you can call me 9953434564 also
please Help me
Sunil Siwach

May 6, 2017

After the payment not send my mobile of vobizen mobile 499 price

I had place the order (#20870) with payment (Rs 1228) with shipping charges of 2 mobiles of vobizen mobile 499 in January 2017 . After then i trying to contact with customers care no 8144600800 they not receive a call and not send my mobile. This is a froud company and collecting money of many people's . Please i requested to help the refund my money .

Sunil

Uttarakhand Roadways - Refund of Unsuccessful booking
    Kindly process refund of Unsuccessful booking, Reference...
    Pearls india ltd. - for refund our money
    R/Sir we had deposited our blood sweat earned amount...
    Boarding Pass Consultancy Pvt.Ltd Amritsar - Fake & fraud consultancy
    Dear friends don't believe this consultancy this...
    uppal municipality - WASTE DISPOSAL IN THE LOCALITY
    ADDRESS- H.NO- 2-1-49/22 ROAD NO.10 SURYANAGAR COLONY,...
    Vijay Tv - Bring back kadhala kadhala to Its actual time(10 pm)
    Me and my family were big fan of vijay tv😍. Daily I use...
    PNB - blocked userid
    Respected sir with due respect I want to inform you that...
    Pan card - Pan card not received yet
    Dear Sir, My PAN card status is given below but yet i...
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure - refund
    sir/madam the pan card fees has been deducted from my...
    Dream 11 - Withdrwal Account
    Withdrawn cash not received in my bank account its been 9...