cnbc awaaz

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about cnbc awaaz

Netram17

Jan 17, 2019

Regarding failures of installation by Independent TV(Birth)

I have paid advance amount of 1999/- after confirmation of customers care executive of independent TV that their team will install connection of dth within 10 to 15 working days.

This is message of confirmation.

Dear Customer, Your workorder no is 926013 , and your Customer ID is 1007055310 ,your installation will be completed shortly.Independent TV

After many false commitments of 1 month they could not installation their connection of dth, this company are big cheater.
When we call customer care they promise & give commitment within 7 days we will setup your connection.
They fails many time.

You can also get thousands of negative reviews on Facebook in their facebook pages.

They also told me for refund within 2 days but they are cheater.

Pls help me to resolve this issue & refund my payment of 1999/-
#independenttv #bigtv #bigcheater
Regards.
Netram Patel
8982211952
shyam.lals@yahoo.co.in

Jan 16, 2019

Complaint of BHIM app

I transfered Rs. 1131/- through BHIM App on 10/12/2018 to my friend. Amount credit and debited at the same time from the beneficiary account. I complained 6-7 times at https://bhimupi.org.in/get-touch alongwith bank statement of beneficiary. all the times I got reply that your issue has been resolved and amount credited in beneficiary account but till date issue is still pending. Daily I call on BHIM toll free No. but all the time phone remains busy/engage. My BHIM Transaction No. is ############. The details of complaints I raised at BHIM web site are 111024, 111965, 116258, 121124, 127513, 131327 and 135307. Now I don't know where to complaint against BHIM app. I tried to call NPCI Mumbai office on 022 – 4000 9100, 022 40508500 but no one picked the phone. You are requested to resolve the issue at the earliest or provide contact address where I can further approach to resolve the issue.
atulsinghg

Jan 12, 2019

Oppo service

I have purchased oppo f3 plus on 24th Jan 2018 and after using some time in back panel colour peeling issue generated. When I visited oppo service center they refused to change my panel as its not approved by higher authority.My have purchased gold colour and now it became silver. Even though there is no scratches on that they are refusing to replace.please help me on that.

Atul
9999193719
sanjaypandeygovind

Jan 12, 2019

ILLEGAL LIEN ON FDs OF SELLER FOR CANARA BANK HOUSING LOAN

My name is Sanjay Pandey S/O Satish Chandra Pandey R/O 298 K Block Yasoda Nagar Kanpur 208011. Mobile numbers 9984039784 and 6387552756.

I hereby would like to inform you that I am an account holder of Canara bank Barra Kanpur (IFSC Code CNRB0005311 and contact number 05122680161), holding saving bank account number 5311101000965. During May 2017 I have applied for two FDs of Rs 500000/- (Rs Five Lakhs) each with serial number KB-602449 and KB-602450 dated 30 May 2017 for period of one year . WHICH IS BEING FURTHER RENEWED FOR SAME TENURE IN AUTO MOdE.

After completion of 1 year maturity period once I visited to bank branch to get its maturity value along with earned interest then I have been informed by current bank manager that your FDs can not be matured and fully paid as both FDs are linked as co-lateral security of Mr Subham Gupta who has taken home loan from our bank branch.

Presently Shubham Gupta is paying his EMIs regularly and not a single default from his side, holding my FDs illegally causing me harassed and denial of bank’s promise which was made by then bank manager Ms Rashmi and his team.

I further would like to inform that I had sold one Awas Vikas colony (3C-374 Awas Vikas Hanspuram Kanpur) to Mr Subham Gupta for which bank has granted a home loan to him after mortgage of said colony.

I was totally unaware that above FDs those issued to me after credit receipt of selling amount in my savings bank account are being linked as collateral security of Subham Gupta’s home loan.

On advised of then Bank Manager Ms Rashmi I have fixed part of our sold amount as two FDs of Rs Five Lakhs each as mentioned above, I was also given assurance that after three months of FDs start date you may have pre maturity of it any time in which bank’s internal audits may be over so bank also will be safe for any observation which may arise due to internal and statutory audits etc.

Presently bank is denying maturing my FDs even after completion of its initial maturity period of one year and states that these cannot be matured till loan of Shubham Gupta’s not fully paid.

I have also submitted written request to my bank in May 18 as well as requested Retail asset hub of Canara bank situated at Bhargava state Kanpur once my bank has denied paying my FDs in May 18 itself. Acknowledgement Copies of submitted application to my branch Canara Bank Barra Kanpur as well as Canara Bank RAH Hub Kanpur are enclosed herewith.

No action has been taken either by branch manager of my bank nor RAH Kanpur till date, as my real sister Monika Dixit suffering from cancer and in critical condition for her proper treatment I am in need of urgent money which is illegally on hold without my consent by staff of Canara Bank Barra Kanpur
ramprpal

Jan 11, 2019

Term Insurance Premium is Increasing Year on Yeay

I purchased HDFC click to protect term plan in 2013 & my policy details are as follows:-

Name - Ram Prakash Pal
Policy No - 15694842

I have observed that my policy premium is increasing year on year & requested HDFC life customer care to clarify reason of premium increase.

1. Premium when I purchased this policy in 2013 - Rs 11000.00.
2. In 2014 - Rs 12921.00.
3. In 2015 - Rs 12921.00.
4. In 2016 - Rs 13168.00.
5. In 2017 - Rs 13225.00.
6. 2018 - Rs 13570.00.

I wrote mail to HDFC life on 29th Dec 2018 but till date they have not resolved my query. They have relied me 4 times that my query will be resolved within 2 days but till date it is not resolved. I have all mail communications & if required can be shared.

Also in premium receipt they have not shown premium & tax separately. If required I can share premium receipt as well.

Request you to help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Ram Prakash Pal
M - 7742724048
Prakash.Naik

Dec 27, 2018

Complaint against kotak mahindra bank

Good Evening,
I want your guidance as the system used by kotak mahindra are outdated. I took personal loan for rs 150000 and it's emi is Rs 3628. The emi payment date is 10th of every month. On November 10, 2018 I made a payment of rs 3630. The payment of rs 3625.33 was deducted on November 11, 2018. And rs 4.67 was deducted on 17th November, 2018. Now I couldn't make a payment of December before 10th December, 2018. They sent me a legal notice stating two payment for the month of November and December due. When I call to inform the officer that I've already made the payment of November in time , she was very rude and said there system shows me defaulter for two months. They visited my home and started harnessing my family members. Today on 27th December, 2018 I made my dues clear. Still they are harnessing me on what's app and evening calling me stating they have not received any payment. Please assist what should I do. As I'm fed up of this bank. Very rude people. Don't kno what customer service means.
akash2k@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2018

Merchant Banking issues

Since last over 15 days our HDFC bank EDS machine is not working due to which we are unable to do any business and it is causing huge losses. We have been constantly following and requesting with HDFC, we have also escalated to grievence cell, but after all the efforts no resolution have been provided. We sincerely request you to help us here.
KUMARV16

Dec 9, 2018

Non replacement of faulty part of cloth dryer

This is a complaint about the company LLOYD ELECTRICALS.
I am having a cloth dryer 6kg of Lloyd make.It is not working as the belt rotating the drum has broken.I lodged a complaint with the company on 19th November vide service request no HIL1911181442278.On persuasion with the company technician I was informed that the part(belt) is not available in local store and is being arranged.The matter was also taken up with the company office atDelhi on ph no -9211503686 with sh. Sandeep Vashisth who assured me of an early action.Now suddenly on 8th December I got a call from one technician mr Arun that the part can not be arranged as it is not available with the company .I really fail to understand how a company like LLOYD can behave so irresponsibly and can not arrange to repair the electric appliance sold by them under their brand name which was purchased just about 3-4 years back.
Request you to take up with the company for early replacement of the broken belt.
A k mittal
224 ,plot-10 ,sector-6 ,Dwarka,New Delhi-110075
Mob no-8375959334
SHRI NARAIN AGARWAL

Dec 8, 2018

undue advantage from my demat a/c

Ihave demat a/c with KARVY NO.A6100248 .ON 30TH NOV 2018 ONE STAFF OF KARVY HAIDRABAD TOLD MY HUSBAND TO TRADE EVEN REFUSEL LADY STAFF DONE TRADE BEYOND LEDGER BALANCE AND LOSS ME APPRX RS. 8000/-NOW NOBODY ATTENDING MY PHONE .IF THEY ARE RIGHT THEY SHULD TALK ME,OR REFUND MY RS. 8000/- PLEASE HELP ME THANKING YOU MRS. SANTOSH AGARWAL MOB NO.9335089069 MAIL ID.COOL.SANTOSH_AGARWAL@REDIFFMAIL.COM
hvs369

Dec 7, 2018

Panasonic led tv

Hi ! My self Harshvardhan sharma Contact number-8128487722
I purchased Panasonic led tv 2 years ago and before 3 its motherboard got damaged and it was out of Warranty but we replaced with new one and now exactly after three months its motherboard got damaged which had 3 months warranty and now they are telling us we cannot do anything about it.
So I think they are selling second hand parts in name of new.
Panasonic company is doing so much scam with there customers
Indiabulls_cc

Nov 29, 2018

Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited home loan of amount Rs.29 lacs against Jaypee Kosmos flat of 3 bhk in Noida Sector -134

Dear Ghufran,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.
MD SUFIYAN786

Nov 27, 2018

JBL HARMAN INDIA

I AM MOHD SUFIYAN FROM BASTI UTTAR PRADESH DISTT BASTI 272001 , CONTACT NO- 8604263416 / 8874511386

e-mail: mohdsufiyan786@hotmail.com

I BOUGHT A HEADPHONE JBL T450BT FOR RS 3000/- FROM A RETAILER , ON 01/04/2018 ,

ITS UNDER WARRANTY

AFTER SOME TIME IT IS NOT WORKING AND I SEND IT TO JBL'S SERVICE CENTRE ADDRESS OF HARYANA AT 26/11/18

AS PER COMPANY TERMS OF WARRANTY SAYS WARRANTY WILL COVER IF PRODUCT NOT PHYSICALLY DAMMAGED AND NOT DIPPED IN WATER,

AND AFTER ALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENTS SAYS
1- THERE WILL BE NO WARRANTY COVERS ON YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE YOU CHARGED IT FOR A LONG TIME.
2- THERE WILL BE NO WARRANTY COVERS ........somthing
3-...................something

AT LAST ONE OF JBL'S COMPANY AGENT SAYS WAIT FOR 7 DAYS TO DIAGNOSE
AND ANOTHER JBL'S COMPANY AGENT SAYS WAIT FOR 15 DAYS TO DIAGNOSE

POINT TO BE NOTED HERE IS:
1- THEY SAYS IF THERE IS NO HARDWARE BROKAGE OR WATER ISSUE THEN IN THIS CONDITION THERE IS 100 % REPLACEMENT.

AND I WANT REPLACEMENT IN WORKING 7 DAYS.

COMPANY TOLL FREE NUMBER IS : 18001020525 OR 0008000401973

SERVICE REQUEST NO- UP-C231118-14081 OR CASE ID :Harman International Case # 03035887
FLEXTRONICS TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT LTD 302 PHASE 2 UDYOG VIHAR GURGAON HARYANA 122001
Indiabulls_cc

Nov 19, 2018

Dear Ghufran,

We are sorry to hear this. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
Ravi Kant Singh

Nov 17, 2018

Full and Final settlement

Dear Sir/Mam,
I, Ravikant singh, Ward no2,opposite women degree college,
KATHUA(JAMMU)-184101, Has resigned on 10/11/2017 from Patel
Engineering Ltd. after completing all formalities and procedures but
till now I did not get my final dues despite many request to the
concern people. I therefore request to you, please help me in getting
my full and final dues.Please find contact no's of concern people and
company address.

no-9920893753.
R. Raendra Kumar-Project
co-ordinator-r.rajendrakumar@pateleng.com-mobile no-9892532225.
R Ramesh-HR Head-r.ramesh@pateleng.com.
TL sarma-HR incharge-tridip.sarma@pateleng.com-mobile no-9930885842.
Ravikant singh
9419906241/7889442461
Ghufran Ali Azad

Nov 16, 2018

I need your valuable help because I am facing a very financial crisis since last 4 years due to loss of my job at time of downfall of construction and hospitality.
I had taken a loan of amount 29 lacs from Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited in 2010 against the flat of Jaypee Kosmos Wishtown, Noida, Sector-134. As per our agreement I was going to get my flat in September 2013 but I didn’t get the possession. Now Jaypee Company has been declared insolvent. I thought that when I will get possession in 2013 I will give the flat on rent and pay the EMI through the rent. Unfortunately I lost my job in 2014. I had regularly deposited all the EMI of amount Rs.28716 every month till the mid of 2017. I am residing in Delhi since last 20 years with my family. I was only the person on whom everyone was dependent (all 11 members of my family) which include 5 girl child who are studying. After the loss of my job due to the financial crisis my two children names were restricted from the school. I sold all my necessary items just to pay the EMI, even I paid nearly 12 lacs after the loss of my job. I used 4 bank credit cards just to pay the EMI but when my all children names were restricted from the school and we started were having lack of food after that I was not able to pay the EMI. I had deposited all the monthly EMI of Indiabulls till 2017 and when I was not able to pay the monthly EMI, Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited did a legal case of bouncing the cheque of 138. I had paid total 24 lacs to Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited. I approach them to do settlement on 5-6 lacs but they refused. On 26 November court will issue arrest warrant on me.
At this critical position no one is ready to bail for me. I really feel that nowadays rich people buys “humanity and help” from their money and the poor and needy people are not able to get it because they don’t have money and respect. “Humanity and help” are not able to reach those people who seriously need it.
As till the time I was having money I was having many relatives but now at this moment no one is ready to help me. I am a simple and honest citizen of India. I just have a last hope with you that you will help me and save me and my family. I haven’t done any crime but this fake case of cheque bounce has been put on me. To approve the loan they took a signed blank cheque in 2010 and when I was not able to pay they filled the amount as per their wish on the cheque and bounced it in my bank account. My CIBIL scores were the highest till the time I was having money but now I seriously need your help. Due to my povertiness bankers has declared me just like a criminal and treating me badly. Does if a person is not doing job will he become a criminal?? Kindly save me and my family’s future and life.
I need your help and support for:-
1. Minimum settlement amount for Indiabulls loan

F-46, Abul Fazal Enclave, Part-1, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025
CONTACT NUMBER- 9873526488
SAULTP

Nov 2, 2018

POOR SERVICE BY AGARWAL PACK( DRS ROADLINES PVT LTD.

R sir/Madom

I had handover my house hold item on dated 13.06.18 at Rajula Dist-Amreli (
Gujarat) to DRS DILIP RoadLines Pvt LTD Brand- Agarwal Packers & Movers to company staff Name Mr Surendra Kumar(Mo-9511545720 ) with commitment of staff to deliver within 5 or 6 days at Sagar (MP),GC No-4362664,I had full payment on date 13.06.18,But i had got my item after a long time approx more than one month after request many times but one item water purifier is missing, I have immediate inform to Mr Surendra and delivery staff, Mr Nitin (Mobile no-7470343443) ,he promise me to deliver my item within one week, but no result, i call many times to company customer care but no one can take responsibility for my missing item ,I also mail regarding missing item to company mail id-operations@drsindia.in at 24 aug-2018 but no reply from company side till 02 Nov-2018 . I have also receive a call from company side Three month ago from 04039818832 that water purifier is at Mumbai due to mistake at warehouse and deliver in a week as transport strike is called back..but till 02 Nov-2018 I have not get RO of worth approx 8000/- also my family face serious health issue due to lack of pure water,we used packed drinking water Bottle of approx 500/- per month, kindly help us .

Deepak Saini
snehamalhotra814

Oct 26, 2018

Flipkart refuses to replace defective product

Email Id-- snehamalhotra0401@gmail.com
Order ID-- OD113629663964977000
This is regarding a product i purchased on flipkart. I've contacted flipkart via call but have not received any satiable response neither has my issue been resolved.

I ordered Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 on 17th of October 2018. The front camera of mobile phone gives inverted pictures, thus i requested a replacement Replacement ID:12201370465110165208 for the product.

A technician was sent to my place to resolve the issue who was unable to resolve my issue. The technician assured me that i would receive a replacement ASAP. However, the next day when i called flipkart i was told that my request has been cancelled. I received no notification of the cancelled request on any of the 2 mobile phone numbers I've provided. The reason for cancellation was told to be that the technician has said that the issue has been resolved. Flipkart did not try to consult from me if my issue was resolved but my request was cancelled immediately without any notifications.

I placed the replacement request again Replacement ID:12201373286742803587 and I also lodged a complaint against the technician that visited me earlier for giving the wrong report. However, the same technician was assigned to me again despite my complaint. The technician contacted me via telephonic call and told me that he wouldn't further my request for return because its an issue with the update in phone and cant be resolved until unless an update is issued by the Asus Company. Therefore, flipkart is not liable to replace it. He did not even visit my house this time and i received a text message stating that my technician visit has been completed and thus my request was rejected again.

My issue still stands unresolved. I've again placed a replacement request Replacement ID:12101374163032766374 and my replacement period ends 27/10/2018.

Now they're saying go to service centre and get your issue resolved. Plz help me with the issue I don't know what I should do they're not replacing neither they are willing to get it fixed. I spent 10000 on the phone.
hemangmodi333

waghodiya dabhoi ring road,
vadodara - 390025
Mo. : 9924873571
Date : 24/10/2018

sub. : compaint of not withdrawn rs.10000/-from my sbi ac , but deducted from my ac.

I have withdrawn rs. 10000 from my sbi account in axis atm spcn4512 on 06/08/2018 txn no. # ############, but the transcation does not completed, and not withdrawn rs. 10000 but this amount deducted from my account. I have complain this matter in my sbi home branch. But upto today's date i have not received my amount.I have complaint top level i.t. officers of technical line in state bank of india.
So plz. sir help me and give up my question in your show.
Parth khatri

Oct 23, 2018

Online shopping

my name is parth khatri. i have purchased xiaome mi a2 on 6th sept. on that regarding i was facing battery draining issue so i initiatat request of replacement and they accept through delhivery they pick cell phone from me on 29th sept.

my product reached at their xiaome warehouse (bangalore) on 8 oct. but because of them some technical issue i didn't get my replacement product.

i tried so many times in mi customer care urge for resolve my issue but they always execuses our backend team will contact you.
umakulkarni

Oct 21, 2018

Uninformed deactivation of Debit card

Recently my credit card was blocked 2 months ago as transaction for $100 was done on it unknowing on a Forex trading application on my mobile phone in the month of Jan 2018. I admitted that it was done in error and I had immediately retrieved the spent amount and blocked the app.

I never received any notification, letter or E-mail from HDFC regarding this. But the grievance cell says they have sent me a mail which I never received till date to any of my addresses.

I had sent several requests for the credit card to be unblocked but all I received was the same- verbatim response that as per RBI regulations........the card is blocked. However I gave it up.

Now yesterday I receive a message from HDFC- Your ATM/debit card ending **** has been permanently deactivated on 18/10/20.

No reason was given, nor any pre- notification was sent to me till date even for any unknown or unauthorized debit card transaction and straight away I just receive this message.

I have been undergoing mental trauma for the past couple of months due to these issues as I have been using HDFC account for my business. I had trusted HDFC for over 10 years and when all these suddenly happens I'm in a fix as to how to react to this hostile behavior of the bank.

** I have neither done any transaction related to Forex Trading nor any related activity on my Debit card till date**

Hope this message reaches the right person and action is taken accordingly.

Uma
satyapal.yadav

Oct 17, 2018

Royal Sundaram general insurance cheater denaid claim

I bought a policy from Royal SUNDRAM Smart cash. Benifit daily hospital cash policy in 2015.
I admitted in hospital 2017. My claim settlement by ICICI Lombard. As per me Royal Sundram Policy benifit I can for daily hospital cash benifit. My claim reject given region hospitalization not required.

I already file complaint to bimalokpal .

I want to you plz expose this company how to create with policy holder.

You can call me 9867446071
satyapal.yadav@gmail.com
Nikhil.911

Oct 16, 2018

Complaint against Amazon.in for not giving the product even after paying through credit card upfront

Hi CNBC Team,

I ordered Amazon Fire stick for Rs2,799 on October 9th 2018 from Amazon.in. I suddenly got a message on Thursday Oct 11th 2018 that the product has been delivered . I called the customer care immediately and they told me that it has been a technical glitch from Amazon's end and my product will be delivered soon. Then on 15th October (Monday) when i called them, the customer care started talking rudely and told that they would update me about the issue on 30th October (~21 days after the order). When I told them if they already know that the glitch has been from Amazon's end, why are they taking so much time, they rudely replied saying what if the customer is telling a lie. This is complete consumer harassment. From day 1 i have been telling that i have not received the product and they kept on giving me false hopes and fraudulent deadlines that it is in transit and will reach me and later they accuse me of stealing the product. Kindly help me in this regard. There customer care is pathetic, unhelpful and rude.
vshiradkar

Oct 14, 2018

Neither Refund received nor product received

Prepaid rs5130/- to Amazon for one Sketchers go walk shoe on 31july 2018. Till date called many times mailed many times, chat with Amazon many times but no use. Neither product nor refund received till date. Pl help
cnc_chatt

Oct 13, 2018

Ancho problem

Today ( Saturday, 13th october, 2018) , while in cnbc awaz at 11 am onwards, ladies period related problem discussed, anchor (host) was repeatedly interfering the doctor,s statement flow. It was very important to listen to doctor,s version not anchor,s repeated " Drama Queen" version. While the doctors were stating remedial measures, she again interfered and we could not understand the remedial measures. My feedback is when these kind of important topics discussed, let doctors speak most of the time not anchor.
UMASHANKAR_BOI

Oct 2, 2018

POOR SERVICE BY AGARWAL PACKER & MOVERS ( DRS ROADLINES PVT LTD.

Dear CNBC AWAAZ Pahredar

I had booked my house hold goods from Sangli (Maharastra) for Lucknow upon my transfer my Sangli to Lucknow & paid Rs.49000.00 freight in advance through on line transfer to the Co account. . I was promised that the goods would be delivered with in 7 days but the goods was delivered after 15 DAYS & with continuous follow up with Co. Sangli/ Kolhapur/ Pune/ Indoor/ Agra & Lucknow office. Two items was missing which was delivered after 10 days form first delivery date. The goods was delivered in vary bad condition . 6 to 7 items was badly damaged . I made complaint to Lucknow office & follow up with Lucknow office for getting compansession . The surveyor came to My home & assessed the losses & report to the CO but till date , we have not received any amount of loss suffered by me due to transportation of my house hold Goods . I have very bad experience with this Movers & Packers CO.
MY LORRY RECEIPTS /GC No. 4596868 dated 15.06.2018.
Please raise my issue with the co. & help me to get the amount of loss incurred by me .

Umashankar

Now sports journalism on a digital platform - Digital Platfrom
    Sports have always been very close to Indian hearts. True...
    tata docomo - Network issue
    My network is completely down I need to change the service...
    anganwadi - Hostile behavior
    I am complaining about aya/ helper of anganawadi , bondel...
    APPSC - OTPR ID
    please provide my otpr id for the gmail...
    Indian Speed Post - Not tracking my consignment
    My Consignment No. JA027308577IN, when i track on indian...
    sony six - Improper Broadcasting
    Live telecasting of Venus Williams vs cornet match in...
    LIC customer portal - service availability
    hi Team, The LIC Customer portal :...
    Work - Account open
    Account khulne diye the abhi take nahi kula hai Asrganj...
    Forest Department - CUTTING OF TREE
    SIR, WITH REFEREANCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST YOU...