cnbc awaaz

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about cnbc awaaz

santoshpardhi82

Oct 16, 2017

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)

I AM TAKE HOME LOAN SBI Racpc-Nagpur branch code 10288. I AM submit Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) FORM, BUT BRANCH GIVE ME NO RESPONSE.MANY TIME VISIT BRANCH BUT THIS BRANCH IS BIG SO NO BUDY REPLY .
I WANT OUR ASSESSMENT NUMBER.
REGARDS
SPARDHI
sanjay taneja

Oct 16, 2017

cyber fraud

DATED=12/9/17 (TUESDAY)
SIR,
I ANITA GANDHI AM A LECTURER AND WORKING IN HARYANA GOVT SCHOOL .
I AM HAVING MY SALARY ACCOUNT IN STATE BANK OF INDIA BALLABGARH (HARYANA) BRANCH.
TODAY SOMEBODY-MR RAHUL SHARMA CALLED ME (ON 12/9/17 at 4.05 pm ) ON MY MOBILE AND TOLD THAT I AM AN RBI EMPLOYEE AND POSTED IN NOIDA.
HE USED MOBILE NO- 7546856208 WHICH IS NOW OFF.
HE ASKED ME ABOUT MY SBI CARD DETAILS VERY CLEVERLY, UNFORTUNATELY I BELIEVED ON HIM (DUE TO RBI EMPLOYEE) AND TOLD MY DEBIT CARD DETAILS WITH OTP (RECEIVED ON MOBILE).
ACTUALLY HE SAID THAT HE IS GOING TO LINK MY DEBIT CARD WITH ADHAR.
HE CHEATED ME AND WITH DREW TOTAL AMOUNT OF RS 50000/ APPROX. FROM MY SAVING ACCOUNT AND UTILISED IN DIFFERENT WALLETS TRANSACTIONS AS MPAISA, AIRTEL MONEY, PAYU,OLA.
DETAIL IS AS FOLLOWS
AIRTEL MONEY
AMOUNT WITH DRAWN= 9998/ DATE= 12/9/17 TIME=4.15 PM TRANS ID=############
OLA
AMOUNT WITH DRAWN= 9998/ DATE= 12/9/17 TIME=4.16 PM TRANS ID=############
KINDLY HELP TO GET REFUND OF MY MONEY AND TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT HE CAN NOT USE THIS MONEY.
ALSO TEACH HIM A LESSON SO THAT HE CAN NOT CHEAT SOME BODY ELSE IN THE SAME FASHION.
THANKS & REGARDS
ANITA GANDHI 9717437568/9971276681

**MATTER IS REPORTED TO CYBER CELL FARIDABAD DATED ON 12/10/17 BUT THERE IS NO ASSURANCE FROM THEIR SIDE.
EACH PARTY(PAYU,OLA CAB,AIRTEL MONEY MPAISA) IS SAYING THAT YOUR TRANSACTION IS BLOCKED BUT FOR REFUND THEY NEED INSTRUCTIONS FROM CYBER CELL.
rohenpatel

Oct 11, 2017

refollium hair health support medicine Refund

I ordered refollium 30 days trial pack for rs. 1880, at time of order placing they not provided full information and now when first product was delivered they sent mail that your refollium hair health support pack wouldn't work without ultra dht blocker their second product and without my confirmation they sent it at cost of rs. 1270. When i get this mail as they are sending
Second product, i was sure that they are making fool to customers with its retailer i. E. Geek retaile from haryana. Now i want to return first product i. E. Refollium hair health 30 days trial pack and want my refund of rs. 1880. But there is no any customer care or order cancelling facility are available, contact no. Of geek retaile pvt. Ltd. Also not working. What should i do, please help to return it and refund my money.
Patel rohenkumar

My Name: Shaik Mahmood
My Mobile: 9738719788
My City: Bangalore
My State: Karnataka
My Complaint Against: hypermarketkart.com And queens foods and beverages pvt ltd
Complaint Category: Online Shopping
Claim Amount (Approx.): 3649.50
My Complaint Description:
After looking at big front page add in Times of India, I placed my order thinking this is promotional campaign. My order number is 100001137.
I tried to contact many times on number placed on site "011-32032092". But that is always switched off. I also sent mails on their support email address (support@hypermarketkart.com), but there is no reply from their side.
I also tried to contact their payment gateway company (PayU), but they were not contactable on phone.
I therefore request you kindly help in this regard.
manoranjan kara

Oct 6, 2017

wrong penalty

Dear sir , i have complaint i have loan no 3090554 before complet month i will pay total amount but capital first limited company penalty me. so i complain office but don’t listen my complain & misbehave.so i stop another payment (SISTER NAME BIKE LOAN 4428995) & i say capital first officer you give me solution thean i payment but now capital first not listen my complain & company twenty thousand penalty me. please sir help me

manoranjankara
manoranjankara52@gmail.com
Palak K. Parikh

Oct 5, 2017

Regarding wrong information in details of seller and cancellation of order on Paytm

I ordered a sony 43 inches led tv KLV-43W772E with the order number 3918925070 from brand seller shop, an authorized seller of sony as mentioned on the website of Paytm. When I have checked with sony customer care, they told that the above mentioned seller is not the authorized reseller of Sony Product. I mailed them and try to contact on customer care several times but not able to contact them. I also was not able to cancel my order and want to cancel the order as the product is not dispached yet.

I request you to please look into the matter and help me to cancel my order.

Anticipating your cooperation.

Palak Parikh
pals168@gmail.com
NAVEEN CHANDER SHARMA s/o

Sep 26, 2017

HIND SYNTEX LTD.'S AGM

FOR KIND ATTENTION OF MR. ANIL SINGHAVI ASSISTANT EDITOR CNBC AWAAZ

SIR,
I AM SMALL SHAREHOLDER IN HIND SYNTEX LTD HOLDING 4366 SHARE. I AM WRITING TO YOU TO DO INVESTIGATING JOURNLISM FOR THE CAUSE OF SMALL SHAREHOLDER IN. THE CAPTIONED COMPANY'S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WHICH WAS TO BE HELD ON 23.09.17 AT THEIR REGISTERED OFFICE AT PILLUKHEDI, DIST. RAJGARH (M.P.) , A SMALL TOWN 60 K.M.AWAY FROM BHOPAL. AS A SHAREHOLDER I HAVE GOT THE RIGHT TO ATTEND AND QUESTION COMPANY'S MANAGEMENT ABOUT THE WRONG DOING GOING IN THE COMPANY. SO ON 23.09.17 AT 11.20 A.M. I REACHED COMPANY'S REGD. OFFICE AND SPINNING MILLS AT PILLUKHEDI, DIST. RAJGARH (M.P.). ON REACHING I ASKED THE SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATE FOR PERMISSION TO ENTER THE MILL PREMISES TO ATTEND THE MEETING. THE GUARD TOLD ME SIR I HAVE TO CONTACT SAHAB,, AFTER 20 MINUTE ,HE TOLD ME TO GO FROM OTHER GATE AS THIS IS WORKERS GATE. SO I WENT TO OTHER GATE , FROM THERE THEY FIRST PERMITTED ME TO ENTER THE PREMISES BUT SOON STOPPED BY THE RUNNING SECURITY GUARD , SIR YOU GO FROM THE WORKER GATE AS THIS GATE IS FOR CONTAILERS AND WE HAVE SPOKEN TO GUARD THEIR TO PERMIT YOU FOR ENTRY. I AGAIN WENT TO WORKER GATE. THERE AGAIN AFTER 20 MINUTES TALKING OVER PHONE , I WAS TOLD BY THE ONE MR. R.K.SAHU ADMINISTRAIVE OFFICER, SIR THE MEETING IS OVER AND SAHAB HAVE LEFT FOR INDORE. I TOLD THEM THAT , HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN WHEN I WAS STANDING THERR SINCE 11.20 A.M. AND THE MEETING WERE TO START AT 11.30 A.M. IT CANNOT TAKE PLACE BEFORE THAT. AND NO BODY /CAR HAS MOVED OUT OF THE PREMISES SINE THEN. SIR,I TELL YOU THAT IT IS SHEER EYEWASH AND THE AGM HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE AND IT HAD BEEN TAKEN PLACE ON PAPER. MINUTES OF THE MEETING WILL BE PREPARED AND WILL BE SENT TO REPORTING AUTHORITY. I WILL PROVIDE YOU THE CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE UNDERTAKEN WITH THE COMPANY BEFORE AGM. PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MILL TAKEN BY ME ON THE DAY OF AGM, WILL ALSO BE SENT TO YOU.IF YOU PROVIDE ME THE EMAIL ID.
I MAY HERE ADD THAT HIND SPINNERS IS A SMALL TIME COMPANY HAVING TURNOVER OF 40.73 CRORE & MAKING LOSS OF RS.38.31 LAKH,& SHARE CAPITAL OF RS.12.72 CRORE DOING JOB WORK FOR ITS PARENT WEARIT GLOBAL LTD. THE PRESENT MANAGEMENT WHICH TOOK OVER FROM MR. RAVI MOHANDAS AND WHICH IS FLEECING IT BADLY AND SIPHONING THE FUND. COMPANY HAS STATED REASON FOR ITS NON PERFORMANCE 'HIGH COST OF POWER AND NON AVAILABILITY OF SKILLED MAN POWER ALONG WITH HIGH COST OF LABOUR PREVAILING IN THE COUNTRY. SPINNING UNIT OF VARDHMAN TEXTILE AND NAHAR SPINNING SITUATED NEARBY ARE DOING WELL.
THE COMPANY HAS GIVEN GUARANTEE TO BANK AGAINST CREDIT FACILITY AVAILED BY ASSOCIATES TO THE TUNE OF 317.81 CRORE AND IF THE DEFAULT THE COMPANY IS WIPED OUT. I HAVE OBTAIN FORM NO.CHG-1 FOR REGISTRATION OF CHARGE WHEREIN PROPERTY CHARGED IS NOT DESCRIBED CORRECTLY. WHICH WILL GO AGAINST THE CONSORTIUM OF BANK,IN CASE OF DEFAULT. RELATED PARTY DISCLOSURE ARE ALSO NOT PROPERLY MADE
I DO HOPE THAT YOU WILL MAKE INDEPTH INVESTIGATION IN THE COMPANY'S AFFAIRS AND REPORT THE SAME TO GENERAL PUBLIC AND AUTHORITIES WHAT IS GOING IN THEIR BACKYARD.
BUYING SHARES IN THIS COMPANY IS BLOCKED, BOTH IN NSE &BSE DENYING FAIR CHANCE FOR PRICE DISCOVERY OF SHARE PRICE. I DO NOT THE REASON , IT MAY GIVE COMPANY .TO CORNER SHARES AT LOWER PRICE IN COLLUSION WITH AUTHORITY.
PLEASE GUIDE ME , HOW TO PROCEED IN THE MATTER AND TO WHICH AUTHORITY TO REPORT THE MATTER AND EMAIL ID AND ADDRESSES.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THIS MAIL AND ACTION TAKEN WILL BE APPRECIATED. I WILL EXTEND MY ALL SUPPORT IN THIS MATTER.

NAVEEN CHANDER SHARMA
A/153,MANSAROVAR, SHAHPURA,
BHOPAL (M.P.)-462039
PH.NO0755-2429742, M.NO.07389815679, 08319597823
E MAIL ID naveenc1956@yahoo.com
Anshu_7

Sep 25, 2017

Cheated by HDFC BANK

I Binod Agarwal have invested 30000 in karlo doniya mothi ma plan for 3 year but after the first alloment no certificate or paper was given to me.Several times I have gone to the bank to consult on this matter but the branch member took no responsibility and this money was blocked and till now since 2008 and had not been refunded. We belong to a middle class family and this 30000 Rs matter a lot in my life and due to this loss I am very much depressed and have several time got into depression.I have tried everywhere and somebody recommended me of CNBC PEHRADAR and I have very much hope from you.

My mobile number is:
Piyu12

Sep 21, 2017

Bank frauds

I m customer of IDBI Bank Wardha road branch nagpur
My current a/c name of national ngo consultancy a/c number ################
My a/c open by a agent of idbi bank by force of zero balance a/c
In 2015 bank rules change about minimum balance
My balance is that time below 10000 so bank deduct 800 and above Rs for a monthly
Without any information
I felt illness that time for 6 more month so can't remember any rule
After that I ask to bank for negative balance
They can't answer about that then I talk with customers care they also says after 2 year a/c will auto deactivate when u can't any transaction
But no idea about that of bank manager or customer care about how close account of customer or any solution
Because they says only system not permitted a/c close without payment
But any body not supported when can I stop min bal charge of my a/c
And not answer of anybody how is limit of negative balance
Today my a/c shows 20000 and above negative balance
My business stop at 2015
A very small business operate from home
So I open a zero balance a/c
Now at a time what can I do
My family is poor
They can't afford 1000 per month pay for bank
Plz
Plz any solution about my account deactivated or closed.
Bank rules
Not power to close account ay bank manager or customer care
In that case in bank Gr
Rules and regulations change for that
And a limit for a rules then apply that
Without limits only customer loot ho rhi
rahulg83

Sep 20, 2017

Make My trip Fraud

Myself and some of my friends are traveling to abroad and we booked International hotel with Makemytrip
using citibank credit card in which they should get 80 percent cashback by using "CITISUPER" as promo
code. I have booked International hotel in mobile application and I got the cashback but friends who
booked through desktop application, they have not received cashback. This offer was there for both
desktop and mobile application both.

When I called to Makemytrip customer care they told you have not applied promo code. But We are 100
percent sure that we have used promo code. There must be a bug in the desktop site of makemytrip or
they must be cheating us. As citibank also connected in the offer, Citibank name is also getting
spoiled due to this. It takes a long time to make the name but it takes seconds to spoil the name. Also
its difficult to gain customers believe after getting spoiled. Hence , i advice you to not have any
schemes with make my trip in future.

One of my friend knew about makemytrip is a cheater company So he saved the screenshots of
his bookings. He booked three international hotels and makemytrip customer care has told you have
not applied promo code in any of the bookings. As he has saved the screenshots of his bookings, He had
the proof, He mailed the same to make my trip after that they had to pay him cashback amount. But 99
percent people believe on Makemytrip and Citibank and does not save screenshots which are cheated by
makemytrip.

Hence, You are requested to look into the issue and take up with makemytrip and resolve.
Rahul Gupta
priyaingle

Sep 18, 2017

Complaint against mplussoft india pvt ltd (mplussoft technologies)

I was working in Mplussoft india pvt ltd now changed to mplussoft technologies as Business analyst from almost 2 years. on % th august i resign from my position due to lack of growth and salary issues and i have mentioned that too in my resignation letter. They accept my resignation and relived me when i asked about about salary they told will be credited once we will receive payment from client. After taking my follow ups i received one mail by them stating that i will not get a single money because client has not payed them a single money as many of the points which are discussed by me are not implemented in project which is not true., i have appreciation mail and good reviews of the client as well anow they are threatening mentally by saying for a good will we have given good reviews to your recent company else we can spoil them and will take legal action against you. I am helpless please help me for this situation.
Chandan Purwar

Sep 17, 2017

Damage Item Received From FlipKart

I have purchased a bed of Spacewood brand from Flipkart on 27.08.2017 as per below details

Order Received: We have received your order for Spacewood Monarch Engi... with order id OD110069260786124000 amounting to Rs.21998. You can expect delivery by Wed 04, Oct 2017. You can manage your order at http://fkrt.it/Kg!b8TuuuN . You may cancel some items only within 24hrs of placing the order.

The product got delivered on 07.09.2017 and installation for the same was scheduled on 10.09.2017 by Flipkart through Jeeves cinsumer service provider.

On 10.09.2017 a technition came to install tje bed but at the time of installation during unpacking of one part of bed he found thet one part is broken and immediately he reported the issue with photograph to jeeves and Flipkart.

After that I raised a refund request to flipkart and after that I received an sms that a technition will visit to check the damage status and after that refund will be processed.

But today on 17.09.2017 no one has come to check the same and I called 3 to 4 times to customer care of flipkart and every time they register my complain but not giving any solution.

Today when I opened my Flipkart app and checked refund status and got shocked when I saw refund rejected.

Now I am very upset from Flipkart servies as I oaid money in advance and received damage item which occupied my house and of no use.

I never expected this kind of service from Flipkart being a regular Flipkart customer.

My humble request please help if you can heighlight this issue with seller and help me in returning the item and getting back my refund.

I will be thankful to entire CNBC team as I have full confidence that I will get help from CNBC.

Chandan
jgnimje

Sep 14, 2017

Possession of Flat

I have booked the flat from Ashtavinayak Developer at Jamatha Galaxy @Nagpur. Builder is not completing the project. The scheduled date to provide the possession of flat Dec-2016. Till now, there is hardly any progress on the site. There is no sign to get the possession in the next 2 years or so. I am paying EMI of 18K per month. What should I Do ? Morever Builder has not registered the project in RERA.
Hnik

Sep 10, 2017

Paytm- ordee not delivered amd customer care doing nothing

I placed an ordee with paytm on 15th Aug 2017, the expected delivery date was 28/08/2017, but it has still npt been delivered and the customer care does not reply to any of the queries, messages,emails nothing! And it cannot even be cancelled! My money is stuck woth them and they are doing nothing at all.
Pleaae help me get my mpney back
Order id: 3650223852
drashutoshnigam

Sep 9, 2017

LED SONY

On 30/8/2017 i purchased the LED from Ganesh Electronics Huda Complex Near HDFC Bank Rohtak. When LED was installed on same date right at time installation there were issues in color and display was going black i was told that it would be ok. I regurlarly follow up the on his Ph No 9053018304 . After two days i was told by the same person that i should launch the complain on Rohtak service centre of sony on Ph 9896595200 . The complaint of the same was launched on 5-09-2017 on toll free no . wide complaint no 041868810 and after making repetitive calls on 6-9-2017 SONY engineer visited my house and that time screen was black and sound was not coming i was told by engineering that it was serious defect with the manufacturing. Then i made call to rohtak service centre i was told that only component will be changed and i demanded that the piece of LCD should be replaced by new one. The rohtak centre denied it that they will only change component and set will not be changed and the concrened person dealing on Ph No 9896595200 treated abusively on phone and arrogantly said that whatever you do nothing will be done . Then i contacted ganesh electronics from where the LED was purchased and after call of retailer to sony service centre rohtak the Sony service centre visited my place and has taken defective LED to their service centre on 6/9/2017. Presently LED is at Sony service centre. Now it is totally frustration on behalf of customers as service centre people are not dealing properly and i am making repetitive calls to toll free no of SONY and i request you kindly replace the piece with new one and take necessary action as there is manufacturing defect and it should be replaced by new set. The copy of invoice and attachment is with the attachment. As a customer i feel cheated after purchasing sony product and kindly change the piece of LED with new one otherwise i will be moving for litigation

Yours

Ph:9996015869
Ghulam Mustafa Ansari

Aug 30, 2017

Flip kart Acer Laptop switch one

I ordered acer laptop switch one from Flip kart on 09.8.2017 of rupees 11,751, I received the product on 11.08.2017,when i checked the product is faulty no power on. I called to flip kart regarding this ,flip kart logged the complaint for refund process after Technician visit by acer. Acer engineer tech visited 2 times but my product is not picked up by flip kart logistic service. his wish master delivery boy refused my pick up and again called to flip kart and complaint your delivery boy was not came my home for pick up and call closed.I called daily flip kart and talked to higher level Manger Mr. Vikas he assured we will refund but all is making foolishness help to resolve my issue My order id is OD109910769839245000.
Name Ghulam Mustafa
Mobile no 9818138153
Pradip.Tiwari

Aug 26, 2017

No Refund from Yepme

I ordered dress on 25th June, 2017 through Net Banking on Yepme.com and they informed me that my order has been confirmed. Then on 10th July, I made a call to Yepme.com ( Contact No. 011-66372424) which hardly receives any call. After calling continuously for 15 times they received my call and I stated my problem that I have not yet received my order till now. He (one of the Customer Care person) told me that my order has been cancelled and I'll be refunded soon (within 3 to 4 days). But till date (26th August, 2017), I've not received my money. I had called them many times in last 40 days dated 2nd July, 9th July, 18th July, 23rd July, 4th August, 10th August, 14th August, 22nd August, and today (26th August) also, but they are not receiving a single call.
Pls do anything, I want my money back. It has been more than 2 months.
Try your best and take actions against these fraud works.
NITI1989

Aug 19, 2017

MOBIKWIK

I have sent all documents to mobikwik but they are not reactivating my account.
I have sent mail many times but they are not responding.
Email id ndhingra@metlife.com

New id ca.dhingra01@gmail.com

Nitin
manishgeo

Aug 18, 2017

Different Colour & damage toy bike received.

I ordered GT14 Red & Black Lean Machine Ride On bike on 21/07/2017
from snapdeal Order Id 19521765764 . But snapdeal send me wrong Colour bike i.e. green colour bike & also some part of bike was broken. After that I returned the bike to snapdeal as per their request.but now after 10 days they are not ready to replace the bike & they send back same bike to me.

Please Please Help me.....

Manish Patil
manishgeo.patil@gmail.com
Krishna 746408

Aug 10, 2017

Fraud withdrawal through ATM card no.

Dear Sir, I am Krishna Prasad serving in Indian air force posted in bengaluru. On 03 Aug 17 I received a call from mobile no.9570016941 caller told me that I am speaking from SBI Rajgir Nalanda Bihar he told that you have not submitted aadhr no.in branch so your account is going to close when I told him that I am coming on leave within 1 month then I will submit aadhr card then he told that you give your sbi ATM card no.I given then after he asked otp no.I could not see the subject of otp and told the otp no. After that caller misused my ATM card no. and withdraw Rs. 68386.68 when I gone to ATM to check my balance I shocked and I call the caller what you have done then he told that I have done which I was wanting. In this regard I lodged an FIR no.0581/2017 to cyber crime police station infantry road contact no.08022375522 on 04 Aug 17 but till now I have not got any information from police station So I request you to see the case and help me to get back my mony.
With Regards
Krishna Prasad
Air force station jalahalli East Bengaluru 560014
E mail misakumari08@gmail.com
Atiya Fatima

Aug 7, 2017

Flipkart

I ordered a Black and Decker TS 1000 grill and toast Sandwich maker through Flipkart with order id OD109759045848774000 on cash on delivery basis and when i opened the box i found a cheap brand Sandwich maker of Friends Forever company.Immediately i sent a complaint stating their mistake instantly i got a computer generated reply that they will send an executive to pick up the product and replace it by 05,August 2017.But then no executive visited us instead i received a message that my request for replacement has been cancelled stating that no dealer is ready to deliver the product to your location.Again i sent a message to them asking for refund of money and return of product .Again i got the following message ---Return Accepted: The replacement for Black &... with order id OD109759045848774000 will be shipped to you soon. A Courier Executive will be picking up the originally delivered item by Tuesday, 08 Aug'17. Please keep the item along with accessories, tags & invoice packed and ready for pickup.
Please check your email for more details.
Till today that is 07,August 2017,no courier executive visited us . Please help me .We can not spend our hard earned money in this way.When Flipkart and Amazon cannot render their services according to their customers request then why do they display products which they can't send.I lost faith in online shopping and advice others also to stop purchasing products thru online shopping.
kamlesh333

Aug 5, 2017

property possession

Can I complaint against property possession not getting till now after complete all formalities (residential Plots in Lucknow) .
Kindly guiding to me.
ankit kotecha

Aug 3, 2017

icici lombard 2 wheeler claim closed by company

My 2 wheeler bike theft on the date 19-01-2017 at night.i claim next day.i give my bike key piece 2 original and r.c.book original to icici.but after 190 day claim is not done yet.because 1 document not give by me.caurt aanterence report but now finalyy caurt give me this report aafter 6 months.but policy closed now by company and no claim.
i have ready my all type of documents but now claim closed.
I am helpless
company not give me. Claim rupees
because late day
so give me help to clear my claim
My name is hitesh kotecha
city raval dis devbhumi dwarka
gujarat
361-325
My mo no...9687011570
E mail id....kotechaankit570@gmail.com
lakshayg

Jul 24, 2017

TVS Motors

I am facing lots of issues with my Apache RTR200 and after so many followups and complains tp TVS Motors no resolution till now.

uptet - WRONG ANSWER KEY
    Sir, the answer of question no. 138 in set-B of...
    HARYANA ROADWAYS - No Bus for yamunanagar to chandigarh
    LAST BUSS TO YAMUNANAGAR changed route to...
    Individual - Wrong communication
    I, Tarapada Mandal residing in WBSEB supply wheras getting...
    SBI Bank - Unusual transfer of money
    Sir today I got a message that your account XXXX2031. ...
    sun direct - I forget my smc password
    I forgot my SMC password .My card no.is 41156560850.Please...
    No refusal Taxi - Refusal
    This no refusal taxi WB04G1860 refused to take me from...
    bsnl land line - Landline is not working for the last two months
    Sir It’s been two months that our Bsnl landline phone...
    India Post Office - For rd password
    Pls. Send my password my agent id. MI8132050100043 ...
    HDFC Bank - UNATHORISED DEDUCTION FROM ONEASSIST
    Hi, This is regarding my new HDFC bank credit card...