cnbc awaaz

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about cnbc awaaz

vikas khare

Dec 14, 2017

Allot rest of 400 shares in my demat account.

This is to inform you that in the year 2002 Panjab National Bank alloted me 100 physical shares of face value costing Rs 10 each jointly with my wife name Smt. Aruna khare which were in the form of certificate. Last week we have applied for transfer in these share into our demat account Number 123160000307646.
But I got only 100 shares of face value of Rs 2 each we have 100 shares of face value cost of Rs 10. By virtue of which you should allot us 500 shares of face value cost Rs 2.
I request you please allot rest of 400 shares in my demat account.

Yours

Mahesh kumar khare
&
Aruna khare
videocon_help

Dec 6, 2017

Dear Customer(Chandankusum),

We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on write2us@vgmail.in. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Videocon Customer Support Team
Sagar Vengurlekar

Dec 3, 2017

Samsung mobile

I have purchase Samsung S8+mobile 5 months ago and given my mobile for back glass change on 8Nov in Samsung service center but when I gone to collect my mobile they told me that my mobile is not working as it's motherboard is destroyed and they refused me to give my mobile.even I have given complain to Samsung customer care India but nobody is responding.
Pls help me out with this problem
videocon_help

Nov 29, 2017

Dear Customer(Chandankusum),
We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem along with your complaint ID or contact number at write2us@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg: 011-39404040 for Delhi.

Videocon Customer Support Team
Chandankusum

Nov 28, 2017

Sir / Madam
I purchased a LED TV during Oct14. I was given 5 years warranty on panel . On 25 Oct17 my panel was declared unservicible by the Videocon rep after i lodged a complaint on 23 Oct. I was told my tv panel will be changed within 7 to 10 days. Already more than a month is over , now they are asking me Rs 23000 for new Tv replacement as they say panel is not available. Sir i have a panel problem and it is under warranty why they are asking money for the Tv when it is companys foult of not providing panel. I m a Army man and posted to J & K. Please help me.
prj601@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017

excesive upward revision of trade charges by shcil

We are really shocked to notice upward revision in tariff structure by

whopping 300%. This is draconian unilateral action from SHCIL without

taking into confidence stakeholders likely to be affected.

This is not acceptable at all. YOU MUST ALLOW US GRACE PERIOD FOR

SMOOTH SHIFTING OF ALL OUR 1000+ ACCOUNTS TO OTHER DP.

We request you to kindly RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION IN FAVOR OF

LONG ASSOCIATED INVESTOR COMMUNITY.

We envisage lot of closure of a/cs due to this draconian decision

which may result into turning SHCIL DEMAT DIVISION INTO SICK CO.

(ON BEHLAF OF MY 1000+ SHCIL ACCOUNT HOLDERS IN YAVATMAL)

old charges (min) new charges(minimum)
35 / - 100/-
4.5/- 79/-
ArshadZahoor

Nov 25, 2017

The Equity Research complaint

Now today 10 days has passed and still am not received any revert or massage at Research company after received my complaint which has confirmed by his staff SONAM also he has confirmed that her company was cheated to you because he has fake commitment or not having SEBI registered, now day by day am going depression and also surfing financial losses against cheated from THE EQUITY RESEARCH now my father gone heart patient/paralyzed and also my sister marriage was break and still am facing its my mistake and now I realize my family was surfing by me so now I hove guilt facing so I have only one option going to SUCIDE

Team Sebi,

Please assist me and take it this type complaint and action against THE EQUITY RESEARCH team for use SEBI name for fake commitment to innocent investor and reversal my payment.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 2:14 PM, info@theequaleresearch.com, complaints@theequaleresearch.com wrote:
Hi ,

Am Arshad Zahur opened demat & Trading in Allahabad location which is my first experience with trading and invested some few amounts in my demat and after some days of a/c opening am getting received investment calls from The Equal Research Services for guarantee returns in share market now am avoiding his offer which is not truthful but he has forcedly advised me daily and without my permission he has starting massages and again my refusing his Manager has called me and given 100% and confirm his company is SEBI registered company so he has beer loss guarantee against my investment if am opt his research so am initial amount 10000/- transfer his account for his guarantee calls so am start work against his calls and after 5000/- profit he has forcedly convinced to me for assured return and if am going in loss than he has beer my all losses so am arranged fund / loan to my family members so am transferred 80000/- which is very pain full for me because am as a student and not having any proper income so am trust him for SEBI registered company and start his recommended calls but I realized his all calls going regularly showing losses in my balance sheet and am seeing 100000/- approx. loss in my demat account and after my enquiry he has realized his employee mistake his calls was wrongly sent which now he recover my loss and suggest to start again trading but capital losses am asking my loss to The Equal Research Services and he has ready to my opt package approx. 90000/ return back shortly but due to delay he has assuring that my team has working and shortly reverse my deposit & loss amount now here day by day am going financial losses against fake company which have assuring its SEBI registered company and after many problem facing his some employees has confirmed that he has fake company and he has regular trap every innocent investor against fake calls and collect handsome amount which have habit and everyday his employees as assured me that my approval has ready to transfer but after 2 month he his employee mr vaibhav has called me and denied my payment
Now I have every recording to about discussion or refund payment so now am given to all information to SEBI /CNBC/for his fake story and if my payment not transfer than am going to file FIR & case to consumer forum Court

Now due to losses my family members (Father) has going to BP patient and also my sister marriage is gone delay due to fund not available so am really depressed and mental harassment

From: Arshad Zahoor [mailto:arshadzahoor143@gmail.com]

Date: 23 Mar 2017 19:41
Subject: Premium option services proposal
To: <arshadzahoor143@gmail.com>
Cc:

Greetings from the equal research Services !!!

As per our telephonic conversation please find below our "OPTION PREMIUM" services details.

There are 3 types of packages as per your investment or capacity of lots.

SERVICE FEATURES:

* In this Service clients will get 1 or 2 calls in a Day for OPTION services (May be intra-day or Holding)

*This service has been design for those who believe in swing trading and make profit.

* There would be one target and a Stop loss that you have to follow.

* Medium of calls would be Phone or Message.

* Proper Follow ups and Personal attention by executive to make you trade profitable.

* Service is offered as per the availability of the researcher.

There are 3 types of packages as per your investment or capacity of lots :-

3.70
5.20
1.50
37500.00
Return may in range from 5,80,000/- to 6,20,000/- as per our past record.

Pricing for services will be Rs 1,50,000 /- (irrespective of Time period).

Package 2.

8.00
10.50
2.50
45000.00
Return may in range from 8,20,000 to 8,80,000 as per our past record.

Pricing for services will be Rs 2,20,000 (irrespective of Time period).

Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications.

----------------

The Equal Research Services.
+91-7828363991

Disclaimer:

RESEARCH is published solely for informational purposes and must in no way be construed as investment advise for a specific individual. Further, individuals should consider their own unique circumstances and investment objectives and do their own independent research before acting on any stock tip from The equal research Services. Real World Games makes no guarantee the tips will be profitable and past performance is never a guarantee of future performance. Unforeseen events can cause a stock to rapidly lose its value so those who purchase stocks must understand that investing involves risk and could result in the loss of some or even their entire principal in a short period of time
Dilip Kumar Kataruka

Nov 25, 2017

Cheating showing CNBC Award Winner

Mr. Mohanish Sanghavi one of award winner of CNBC Awaaz for the "best analyst" for the stock market and link of the video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpHEPSadIgo

Had opened a best and accurate tips provider of the Stock market under the Award Banner of CNBC Awaaz , started cheating sending lucrative sms to the day trader and others claiming 85% accuracy. On impression of the awarded candidate i also subscribed for the Stock Options tips by paying 8000(One Month).

They have started giving intra day call from Wednesday , all the call either on hold or closed with loss and for the information till date i made a loss of Rs. 14000 till yesterday all the stock on downside plus 8000(subscription Fees)

I am regular watcher of the CNBC Channel , please stop him to cheating the customer as like me and insulting the Award. and also help to recover the paid amount and loss amount.

With regards

Dilip Kumar Kataruka
VISHAL PATE;

Nov 22, 2017

Fake Product deliverd by snapdeal

Order ID: 19747555177
INVOICE NUMBER :S5BF7E/329

I ordered Net protector by snapdeal. and I installed on my computer. but after two month suddenly problem on antivirus then I call to Net protector support team and team check on server but my key is not from NPAV. and NPAV tell me this is a fake product(key with dvd).Than I complain on snapdeal at 11 November 2017.but snapdeal always mail me we are working but not action any till 22 November.

so please help me.
ajitairport

Nov 13, 2017

MTS shut down without intimation

Please refer to SMS received last week regarding the subject cited
above alongwith Port Request no. with OTP.

In this connection, I made a call to MTS Representative yesterday
named NIKHIL i.e. on 05.11.2017, it was assured by the MTS
Representative that MTS is not going to shut down w.e.f. 30th
November, 2017.

It is, therefore, requested to confirm that whether MTS is going to
shut-down the operation w.e.f. 30.11.17, if yes, please make the
necessary arrangement with my balance Rs.3200/- since we are a regular
customer of MTS for the long time.

I shall be grateful if you could kindly expedite the matter under
intimation to me on my mobile no 9818096308 preferably.

Thanking You,

Ajit Kumar
Mobile Nos. 8459362596 & 9818096308

Nov 8 (5 days ago)

to ncdrc, del-sforum, confo-nw-dl, MTS, MTS
Sirs,

Reference may please be made to trailing email and telephone calls
made by me from time to time.

In this connection, it is very surprising to note about the no
response received from the MTS. It is requested that the matter may
please be expedited suitably or refund my credit amount/balance to me.

Thanking You

Nov 8 (5 days ago)

to MTS, MTS, confo-nw-dl
Sirs,

Reference may please be made to trailing email and the following news published in the news paper may please be considered:-

MTS CDMA users and non CDMA users, you have only this month (November 2017) to exhaust all your balance and port to any other network of India. Guys, did you know according to this step, 22 lakh customers will be affected.

MTS Merger 🤝 With Reliance

There is a news that MTS is going to merge with Reliance but we all knew that Reliance is also shutting its 2G and 3G services soon so if you are a MTS CDMA user and you are planning to go with Reliance then you have to use its 4G services. But there are many other network companies that are still giving 2G and 3G services like Airtel, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea and much more.

​In this regard, this is for your kind information that we have not received any information regarding closure of MTS. In this regard, TRAI is requested to intervene into the matter as this is violation of Rules.

Nov 10 (3 days ago)

to MTS, MTS, confo-nw-dl

Reference may please be made to trailing emails on the above mentioned subject.

It is once again requested that the matter may please be expedited since half of the month has been passed, if MTS is shut will shut down, who will be the possessor of my balance.

Kindly help.....

Ajit Kumar
Mobile Nos.​​8459362596 &

Nov 12 (1 day ago)

to MTS, MTS
Reference may please be made to trailing emails.

Further, it is to complain that the MTS mobile services like incoming, outgoing call, SMS services are not working for the last one week.

Please expedite.

12:50 PM (2 hours ago)

to MTS, confo-nw-dl, ncdrc

Reference may please be made to trailing emails on the above mentioned subject.

In this connection, it is further to complain you that all the mobile services like Call, SMS, etc. are shut down from the last month without any intimation.

It is requested that suitable action may please be initiated against the service provider and my refund may please be made to me.
anoop011

Nov 4, 2017

cheque book not received

I ordered for new cheque book on 10.10.2017 at state bank of India Shastri Nagar Meerut,UP branch,branch code 08696 ,rupees 70.80 has been deducted from my account on 12.10..2017.I was told that cheque book will be received with in 1 week,but I haven't received the cheque book till now.I visited the bank branch on 03.11.2017 to enquire about the cheque book but didn't get any satisfactory answers from the branch,branch officials even denied to give speed post docket number of dispatched cheque book SO I called to the customer care,representative inform me that my cheque book was sent to mehla chamba,Himachal Pradesh as the branch failed to update my address as I transferred my account form chamba Himachal pradesh to meerut UP.Although I have submitted all the documents in the year 2012 when I gave account transfer application.My address was updated in passbook,for internet banking, I even received new ATM card on the same address at meerut.Due this negligence of branch officials I have to face financial losses and sufferred from mental stress.please do the needful in this regard.

Anoop Mishra
001batrayash

Oct 31, 2017

Dell Laptop is not working and company is not ready to replace and is unableTo fix it.

had purchased my dell laptop from vijay sales-bandra on the 30th of September.My laptop model number is inspiron 7560.Within 3 days of purchasing this laptop I started facing problems:
The disk space was 100% utilized although no apps were running in the background.
The laptop used to take time to start(atleast 3 minutes)
It even used to take the laptop 1 minute for the screen to wake up from sleep.

The dell service people did troubleshooting but that did not help.
After troubleshooting they formatted my laptop-this also did not help.
Many changes were made in the laptop and many of the settings were disabled by the dell service people.But that also did not help.
After this they again did troubleshooting of the laptop but that also did not help.

I am a student and I need to work on my laptop every day and because of this problem I am wasting a lot of time.

My laptop is now completely spoilt. It is really slow and is not responsive.None of the dell people are helping me.Its not even been a month and my laptop is giving me so many problems.
sandeepnarela

Oct 29, 2017

icici pru life saying did not get any amount but payment is deducted from my credit card

I have done my Rs.12000 payment to icici pru life insurance against my policy but they are clearly saying they did not receive any payment but my credit card bank said payment has done to icici pru life insurance and also share reference id and ARN number as well with icici pru life insurance and i have sent credit card statement to them. but they are clearly say they did not receive my payment.
what should i do in this case.
Please help me.

D9643286481

Oct 28, 2017

Maturity amount

Invest money HBN DAIRIES ALLIED LTD. Ab maturity hue 2-3 saal ho gaye company main jakar baat ki but abhi case chal rha apko paisa mil jayega but abhi tak nahi mila. Court case daala but vakil bhi kuch nahi bata rha uske kehne per FIR karai but koi jawab nahi mila. Please help me for my money refund .

DEVENDER RAWAT
devenderrawat82@gmail.com
santoshpardhi82

Oct 16, 2017

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)

I AM TAKE HOME LOAN SBI Racpc-Nagpur branch code 10288. I AM submit Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) FORM, BUT BRANCH GIVE ME NO RESPONSE.MANY TIME VISIT BRANCH BUT THIS BRANCH IS BIG SO NO BUDY REPLY .
I WANT OUR ASSESSMENT NUMBER.
REGARDS
SPARDHI
sanjay taneja

Oct 16, 2017

cyber fraud

DATED=12/9/17 (TUESDAY)
SIR,
I ANITA GANDHI AM A LECTURER AND WORKING IN HARYANA GOVT SCHOOL .
I AM HAVING MY SALARY ACCOUNT IN STATE BANK OF INDIA BALLABGARH (HARYANA) BRANCH.
TODAY SOMEBODY-MR RAHUL SHARMA CALLED ME (ON 12/9/17 at 4.05 pm ) ON MY MOBILE AND TOLD THAT I AM AN RBI EMPLOYEE AND POSTED IN NOIDA.
HE USED MOBILE NO- 7546856208 WHICH IS NOW OFF.
HE ASKED ME ABOUT MY SBI CARD DETAILS VERY CLEVERLY, UNFORTUNATELY I BELIEVED ON HIM (DUE TO RBI EMPLOYEE) AND TOLD MY DEBIT CARD DETAILS WITH OTP (RECEIVED ON MOBILE).
ACTUALLY HE SAID THAT HE IS GOING TO LINK MY DEBIT CARD WITH ADHAR.
HE CHEATED ME AND WITH DREW TOTAL AMOUNT OF RS 50000/ APPROX. FROM MY SAVING ACCOUNT AND UTILISED IN DIFFERENT WALLETS TRANSACTIONS AS MPAISA, AIRTEL MONEY, PAYU,OLA.
DETAIL IS AS FOLLOWS
AIRTEL MONEY
AMOUNT WITH DRAWN= 9998/ DATE= 12/9/17 TIME=4.15 PM TRANS ID=############
OLA
AMOUNT WITH DRAWN= 9998/ DATE= 12/9/17 TIME=4.16 PM TRANS ID=############
KINDLY HELP TO GET REFUND OF MY MONEY AND TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT HE CAN NOT USE THIS MONEY.
ALSO TEACH HIM A LESSON SO THAT HE CAN NOT CHEAT SOME BODY ELSE IN THE SAME FASHION.
THANKS & REGARDS
ANITA GANDHI 9717437568/9971276681

**MATTER IS REPORTED TO CYBER CELL FARIDABAD DATED ON 12/10/17 BUT THERE IS NO ASSURANCE FROM THEIR SIDE.
EACH PARTY(PAYU,OLA CAB,AIRTEL MONEY MPAISA) IS SAYING THAT YOUR TRANSACTION IS BLOCKED BUT FOR REFUND THEY NEED INSTRUCTIONS FROM CYBER CELL.
rohenpatel

Oct 11, 2017

refollium hair health support medicine Refund

I ordered refollium 30 days trial pack for rs. 1880, at time of order placing they not provided full information and now when first product was delivered they sent mail that your refollium hair health support pack wouldn't work without ultra dht blocker their second product and without my confirmation they sent it at cost of rs. 1270. When i get this mail as they are sending
Second product, i was sure that they are making fool to customers with its retailer i. E. Geek retaile from haryana. Now i want to return first product i. E. Refollium hair health 30 days trial pack and want my refund of rs. 1880. But there is no any customer care or order cancelling facility are available, contact no. Of geek retaile pvt. Ltd. Also not working. What should i do, please help to return it and refund my money.
Patel rohenkumar

My Name: Shaik Mahmood
My Mobile: 9738719788
My City: Bangalore
My State: Karnataka
My Complaint Against: hypermarketkart.com And queens foods and beverages pvt ltd
Complaint Category: Online Shopping
Claim Amount (Approx.): 3649.50
My Complaint Description:
After looking at big front page add in Times of India, I placed my order thinking this is promotional campaign. My order number is 100001137.
I tried to contact many times on number placed on site "011-32032092". But that is always switched off. I also sent mails on their support email address (support@hypermarketkart.com), but there is no reply from their side.
I also tried to contact their payment gateway company (PayU), but they were not contactable on phone.
I therefore request you kindly help in this regard.
manoranjan kara

Oct 6, 2017

wrong penalty

Dear sir , i have complaint i have loan no 3090554 before complet month i will pay total amount but capital first limited company penalty me. so i complain office but don’t listen my complain & misbehave.so i stop another payment (SISTER NAME BIKE LOAN 4428995) & i say capital first officer you give me solution thean i payment but now capital first not listen my complain & company twenty thousand penalty me. please sir help me

manoranjankara
manoranjankara52@gmail.com
Palak K. Parikh

Oct 5, 2017

Regarding wrong information in details of seller and cancellation of order on Paytm

I ordered a sony 43 inches led tv KLV-43W772E with the order number 3918925070 from brand seller shop, an authorized seller of sony as mentioned on the website of Paytm. When I have checked with sony customer care, they told that the above mentioned seller is not the authorized reseller of Sony Product. I mailed them and try to contact on customer care several times but not able to contact them. I also was not able to cancel my order and want to cancel the order as the product is not dispached yet.

I request you to please look into the matter and help me to cancel my order.

Anticipating your cooperation.

Palak Parikh
pals168@gmail.com
NAVEEN CHANDER SHARMA s/o

Sep 26, 2017

HIND SYNTEX LTD.'S AGM

FOR KIND ATTENTION OF MR. ANIL SINGHAVI ASSISTANT EDITOR CNBC AWAAZ

SIR,
I AM SMALL SHAREHOLDER IN HIND SYNTEX LTD HOLDING 4366 SHARE. I AM WRITING TO YOU TO DO INVESTIGATING JOURNLISM FOR THE CAUSE OF SMALL SHAREHOLDER IN. THE CAPTIONED COMPANY'S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WHICH WAS TO BE HELD ON 23.09.17 AT THEIR REGISTERED OFFICE AT PILLUKHEDI, DIST. RAJGARH (M.P.) , A SMALL TOWN 60 K.M.AWAY FROM BHOPAL. AS A SHAREHOLDER I HAVE GOT THE RIGHT TO ATTEND AND QUESTION COMPANY'S MANAGEMENT ABOUT THE WRONG DOING GOING IN THE COMPANY. SO ON 23.09.17 AT 11.20 A.M. I REACHED COMPANY'S REGD. OFFICE AND SPINNING MILLS AT PILLUKHEDI, DIST. RAJGARH (M.P.). ON REACHING I ASKED THE SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATE FOR PERMISSION TO ENTER THE MILL PREMISES TO ATTEND THE MEETING. THE GUARD TOLD ME SIR I HAVE TO CONTACT SAHAB,, AFTER 20 MINUTE ,HE TOLD ME TO GO FROM OTHER GATE AS THIS IS WORKERS GATE. SO I WENT TO OTHER GATE , FROM THERE THEY FIRST PERMITTED ME TO ENTER THE PREMISES BUT SOON STOPPED BY THE RUNNING SECURITY GUARD , SIR YOU GO FROM THE WORKER GATE AS THIS GATE IS FOR CONTAILERS AND WE HAVE SPOKEN TO GUARD THEIR TO PERMIT YOU FOR ENTRY. I AGAIN WENT TO WORKER GATE. THERE AGAIN AFTER 20 MINUTES TALKING OVER PHONE , I WAS TOLD BY THE ONE MR. R.K.SAHU ADMINISTRAIVE OFFICER, SIR THE MEETING IS OVER AND SAHAB HAVE LEFT FOR INDORE. I TOLD THEM THAT , HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN WHEN I WAS STANDING THERR SINCE 11.20 A.M. AND THE MEETING WERE TO START AT 11.30 A.M. IT CANNOT TAKE PLACE BEFORE THAT. AND NO BODY /CAR HAS MOVED OUT OF THE PREMISES SINE THEN. SIR,I TELL YOU THAT IT IS SHEER EYEWASH AND THE AGM HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE AND IT HAD BEEN TAKEN PLACE ON PAPER. MINUTES OF THE MEETING WILL BE PREPARED AND WILL BE SENT TO REPORTING AUTHORITY. I WILL PROVIDE YOU THE CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE UNDERTAKEN WITH THE COMPANY BEFORE AGM. PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MILL TAKEN BY ME ON THE DAY OF AGM, WILL ALSO BE SENT TO YOU.IF YOU PROVIDE ME THE EMAIL ID.
I MAY HERE ADD THAT HIND SPINNERS IS A SMALL TIME COMPANY HAVING TURNOVER OF 40.73 CRORE & MAKING LOSS OF RS.38.31 LAKH,& SHARE CAPITAL OF RS.12.72 CRORE DOING JOB WORK FOR ITS PARENT WEARIT GLOBAL LTD. THE PRESENT MANAGEMENT WHICH TOOK OVER FROM MR. RAVI MOHANDAS AND WHICH IS FLEECING IT BADLY AND SIPHONING THE FUND. COMPANY HAS STATED REASON FOR ITS NON PERFORMANCE 'HIGH COST OF POWER AND NON AVAILABILITY OF SKILLED MAN POWER ALONG WITH HIGH COST OF LABOUR PREVAILING IN THE COUNTRY. SPINNING UNIT OF VARDHMAN TEXTILE AND NAHAR SPINNING SITUATED NEARBY ARE DOING WELL.
THE COMPANY HAS GIVEN GUARANTEE TO BANK AGAINST CREDIT FACILITY AVAILED BY ASSOCIATES TO THE TUNE OF 317.81 CRORE AND IF THE DEFAULT THE COMPANY IS WIPED OUT. I HAVE OBTAIN FORM NO.CHG-1 FOR REGISTRATION OF CHARGE WHEREIN PROPERTY CHARGED IS NOT DESCRIBED CORRECTLY. WHICH WILL GO AGAINST THE CONSORTIUM OF BANK,IN CASE OF DEFAULT. RELATED PARTY DISCLOSURE ARE ALSO NOT PROPERLY MADE
I DO HOPE THAT YOU WILL MAKE INDEPTH INVESTIGATION IN THE COMPANY'S AFFAIRS AND REPORT THE SAME TO GENERAL PUBLIC AND AUTHORITIES WHAT IS GOING IN THEIR BACKYARD.
BUYING SHARES IN THIS COMPANY IS BLOCKED, BOTH IN NSE &BSE DENYING FAIR CHANCE FOR PRICE DISCOVERY OF SHARE PRICE. I DO NOT THE REASON , IT MAY GIVE COMPANY .TO CORNER SHARES AT LOWER PRICE IN COLLUSION WITH AUTHORITY.
PLEASE GUIDE ME , HOW TO PROCEED IN THE MATTER AND TO WHICH AUTHORITY TO REPORT THE MATTER AND EMAIL ID AND ADDRESSES.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THIS MAIL AND ACTION TAKEN WILL BE APPRECIATED. I WILL EXTEND MY ALL SUPPORT IN THIS MATTER.

NAVEEN CHANDER SHARMA
A/153,MANSAROVAR, SHAHPURA,
BHOPAL (M.P.)-462039
PH.NO0755-2429742, M.NO.07389815679, 08319597823
E MAIL ID naveenc1956@yahoo.com
Anshu_7

Sep 25, 2017

Cheated by HDFC BANK

I Binod Agarwal have invested 30000 in karlo doniya mothi ma plan for 3 year but after the first alloment no certificate or paper was given to me.Several times I have gone to the bank to consult on this matter but the branch member took no responsibility and this money was blocked and till now since 2008 and had not been refunded. We belong to a middle class family and this 30000 Rs matter a lot in my life and due to this loss I am very much depressed and have several time got into depression.I have tried everywhere and somebody recommended me of CNBC PEHRADAR and I have very much hope from you.

My mobile number is:
Piyu12

Sep 21, 2017

Bank frauds

I m customer of IDBI Bank Wardha road branch nagpur
My current a/c name of national ngo consultancy a/c number ################
My a/c open by a agent of idbi bank by force of zero balance a/c
In 2015 bank rules change about minimum balance
My balance is that time below 10000 so bank deduct 800 and above Rs for a monthly
Without any information
I felt illness that time for 6 more month so can't remember any rule
After that I ask to bank for negative balance
They can't answer about that then I talk with customers care they also says after 2 year a/c will auto deactivate when u can't any transaction
But no idea about that of bank manager or customer care about how close account of customer or any solution
Because they says only system not permitted a/c close without payment
But any body not supported when can I stop min bal charge of my a/c
And not answer of anybody how is limit of negative balance
Today my a/c shows 20000 and above negative balance
My business stop at 2015
A very small business operate from home
So I open a zero balance a/c
Now at a time what can I do
My family is poor
They can't afford 1000 per month pay for bank
Plz
Plz any solution about my account deactivated or closed.
Bank rules
Not power to close account ay bank manager or customer care
In that case in bank Gr
Rules and regulations change for that
And a limit for a rules then apply that
Without limits only customer loot ho rhi
rahulg83

Sep 20, 2017

Make My trip Fraud

Myself and some of my friends are traveling to abroad and we booked International hotel with Makemytrip
using citibank credit card in which they should get 80 percent cashback by using "CITISUPER" as promo
code. I have booked International hotel in mobile application and I got the cashback but friends who
booked through desktop application, they have not received cashback. This offer was there for both
desktop and mobile application both.

When I called to Makemytrip customer care they told you have not applied promo code. But We are 100
percent sure that we have used promo code. There must be a bug in the desktop site of makemytrip or
they must be cheating us. As citibank also connected in the offer, Citibank name is also getting
spoiled due to this. It takes a long time to make the name but it takes seconds to spoil the name. Also
its difficult to gain customers believe after getting spoiled. Hence , i advice you to not have any
schemes with make my trip in future.

One of my friend knew about makemytrip is a cheater company So he saved the screenshots of
his bookings. He booked three international hotels and makemytrip customer care has told you have
not applied promo code in any of the bookings. As he has saved the screenshots of his bookings, He had
the proof, He mailed the same to make my trip after that they had to pay him cashback amount. But 99
percent people believe on Makemytrip and Citibank and does not save screenshots which are cheated by
makemytrip.

Hence, You are requested to look into the issue and take up with makemytrip and resolve.
Rahul Gupta
priyaingle

Sep 18, 2017

Complaint against mplussoft india pvt ltd (mplussoft technologies)

I was working in Mplussoft india pvt ltd now changed to mplussoft technologies as Business analyst from almost 2 years. on % th august i resign from my position due to lack of growth and salary issues and i have mentioned that too in my resignation letter. They accept my resignation and relived me when i asked about about salary they told will be credited once we will receive payment from client. After taking my follow ups i received one mail by them stating that i will not get a single money because client has not payed them a single money as many of the points which are discussed by me are not implemented in project which is not true., i have appreciation mail and good reviews of the client as well anow they are threatening mentally by saying for a good will we have given good reviews to your recent company else we can spoil them and will take legal action against you. I am helpless please help me for this situation.

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...