cnbc awaaz

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about cnbc awaaz

Prateekguptag

May 20, 2017

Deduction of unnessary charges

I have applied for hdfc credit card. At time of filing application hdfc telecaller told me that there once in life time charges of Rs 1300 for availing service from one time assist , and she also told before deduction of charges i ll receive call from one time assist coustomer care for confirmation of activating this service.
But i havent received any call from ine time assist and also they have charged 1300 rs from my card. And bow they are responding me they are just passing time by saying next day u ll receive call.
I also send them mail 2 time but not got adequate response

Please help me out in gettung my refund.

Prateek gupta
bus ticket

May 19, 2017

Booked bus ticket, bus was cancelled money not refunded

i had booked my bus ticket from mobikwik on 02/05/2017 for journey of 09/052017. From Surat to Ambaji bus timming 09.15 to 06.45,online payment was done to mobikwik. My ticket pnr no. 2P5VC4Q Operator PNR G15301081 mobikwik registered email id yashjn97@gmail.com,complaint number on mobikwik # 6489253. After reaching bus stand, we got informed by person who allot ticket at window that bus has been cancelled due to unavoidable reason (repairing/met accident). "We are not updated by mobikwik that bus has been cancelled by any communication channel (sms/email)". After come to knowledge, on the spot we registered complaint against bus cancellation and processing our refund on 09/05/2017, replied by mobikwik that we will do it within 24-48 hours, after waiting for 48 hours, On 11/05/2017 i had again registered a complaint that we did not received refund against my previous complaint of bus cancellation, no reply on that complaint. On 12/05/2017 again i had registered a new complaint on this matter i got same reply as i received previous of 24-48 hour time. So i had continued on that complaint explaining that I had received the same reply as I received previous no amount of refund has been refund. Already above 48 hours hours past from my previous complaint, on my explanation also i did not received any response from mobikwik above 24 hours has been past. Please see tthe case and help on the matter on getting money back please
Bibaswan Gahan

May 19, 2017

PAYTM customer care not responding

Dear sir, i had ordered an iPhone 7 worth Rs.47,500/- from paytm. The package was dispatched the same day, but the courier didn't send the package any further from the origin city till next 5 days because of insufficient documentation by the seller. I kept on sending mails to paytm customer care, but they didn't respond. So i had to cancel the order before 2 days. But i have not yet got confirmation about the order cancellation and i have also not got the refund. Please help. If needed, i'll provide you all the proofs against paytm.

Please let me know if you decide to help me in this matter.

e-mail- bibaswan.gahan@adityabirla.com
Ph- 7541812430
Owaisahmed

May 13, 2017

Defective Motorola mobile

Respected Sir/Madam this is with reference with mail dated 07/04/2017 and latest incident no 170213-011843...i am one of your esteemed customer ..and have purchased the above model in oct 2016 . this is a premium set that i have purchased , this mobile started giving trouble since the first month of purchase ..the sim slot and earphone was not working for which i have complained i was send to the local service center, my mobile was kept there for 15 days and then it was handed .after that i have submitted my mobile for 3 times to service center ..you can further check the detail from the above ticket no ..i was assured that there was problem in mother board and it will be rectified ..i have been assured again and again that my issue will be resolved but still i am facing the issue ..i have been cheated by your company..i will suit a file i consumer forum ..i have spend rs 25000 for this mobile and its lying with the service center for most of the time i was assured by your customer care/ service centre representative that there is some hardware issue and we will replace the model with a new one as its creating problem again and again ...plz look into the matter do the needful ASAP ...
Dimple 0225

May 11, 2017

Non transferred of fund by BHIM app

10 may 2017 I transferred an Rs.5000 from BHIM app,however it's showed that transaction has failed.but the amount was deducted from my account...
On inquiry through my bank which is SBI n I was told that they can't help because transaction is made through BHIM app n bank is not responsible..
Please help to solve my problem n provide necessary guidance.....
rajeshdash2008

May 10, 2017

SIM deactivated

I have purchased a LYF mobile with a jio free SIM on july 2016.The concerned retailer Modern Mobile at Choudwar,cuttack had hand over me the same set with SIM.Then after jio summer offer i have recharged with Rs99/-+Rs303/- to get free 1 GB data daily till aug 2017 & free nation wide call.
But it is my ill-fate i have disconnected from the said number,neither incoming nor out going calls are undertaken.Now the retailer is saying that the SIM allotted to me with other person name ,but i was unknown about same thing as i have purchased SIM with handset.The contact number of the retailer is 9090380681.
Now tell me what shall i do .An innocent customer will be sufferer for the mistake of the Company/Agent/Retailer.
It is my kind request that please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Rajesh Dash
SSCI,
RTA,Cuttack,Odisha
Mob-9090467589
sbg7ja

May 9, 2017

harassment from Idea network

Dear Sir / Madam,

I made a full and final payment on 09/03/17 for feb'17 and for Mar'17 bill in advance as per Idea Authorized Franchise demand as on 09/09/17.

on 11/03/17, we received a message confirmation of disconnection.

Further I received calls from Jaipur collection centre for further payment of 1700 for april'17 bill. it was countered by taking in conference the Sandhya Enterprises and it was explained by Sandhya Enterprises that Full and Final is done and no demands can be claimed.

Today recovery office from Jaipur have called my home no and used very offended langauge.

I wrote to Idea customer care on this and spoken to various people today seeking for solution . But Idea representative is just dribbling case here and there and no solution is being provided.

Pleas confirm what help you can extend on this
GauravSehra

May 9, 2017

HDFC Bank Complaint

I used to be a user of HDFC Bank , but i have closed all my relations with HDFC Bank.

I enrolled for Smart-pay auto-pay for payment to billers. HDFC Bank makes payment to biller without informing me or sending me any prior notification. Its the policy of HDFC Bank to notify customers before making any payments.

Payment that HDFC bank has paid is never pending so i raised a request to HDFC Bank customer care to roll back the transaction but they didn't take any action. In next 2 days i raised 3 customer care request and have submitted 2 written complains to HDFC Bank and taken receiving also.

I also sent email to CEO and MD helpdesk and grievance team, but they just move away by saying that they have received the payment request the same day so they didn't get time to notify me. so i have to make payment to bank.

Now they are calling me and torturing me to make payment. Can you please help me in getting this issue resolved.

Gaurav Sehra
+91-9971590549
upadhyayrajeev1

May 8, 2017

HDFC credit card complaint

I am having the HDFC PLATINUM EDGE credit card .
Recently I applied for the rewards points redemption which I accumulated over many years .
As per HDFC Bank website , one reward point is 40 paise, (please see the link --

Same information was told to me, when I took the card that one reward point is 40 paise.

But after redeeming my points in January 2017 , HDFC bank reduces the rate to 15 paise per reward point.

My grievance is this new rate should be for new customers , and for old customers rate should be same as 40 paise , as I signed all the documents after seeing this rate .

Getting no help from HDFC , therefore I decided to move to consumer court.

Name: rajeev Kumar upadhyay
Points redeemed : 6000 approx.
Shammi kapoor ji

May 7, 2017

Amount deduct from bank account but not credit in beneficiary account via BHIM APP

i am Shammi kapoor from New delhi but basically from jalandhar punjab
yesterday i transfer 6000 rupees via Bhim App in the number of 9953434564@upi , amount deduct from my state bank of india account but not credit in the number of 9953434564@upi
then i call state bank of india customer care number several times but no response then i send mail at support.upi@sbi.co.in 3 times but yet not single reply then i complaint ncp website but no response
please help me my registered number is 8360003758 and alternate number is 7011161292 , 7287911986 and you can call me 9953434564 also
please Help me
Sunil Siwach

May 6, 2017

After the payment not send my mobile of vobizen mobile 499 price

I had place the order (#20870) with payment (Rs 1228) with shipping charges of 2 mobiles of vobizen mobile 499 in January 2017 . After then i trying to contact with customers care no 8144600800 they not receive a call and not send my mobile. This is a froud company and collecting money of many people's . Please i requested to help the refund my money .

Sunil
ravi.agarwal23

May 4, 2017

improper post sale service support by Bajaj Electricals

I have raised a complain on 24th Apr'17 for Motor Jam for my Bajaj Cooler Model no. TC 2008. Call no BAN2304170011782316-1. I have responded that No on feed back still no revert from Bajaj.

The person came he just lubricated the cooler motor by putting some oil and charged me Rs350 and told that it will work fine. Later on I called him again for same issue. Again he came of 27th Apr'17 and lubricated the Cooler.

Later on from the cooler fan stopper rotating at all from 28th April'17 and I have been told by visiting technician on 2nd May'17 that I have to replace the motor and for that I have bring my cooler to their warehouse after checking their availability on mobile no 7676646222.

Also same will take 3-4 days from the time, I will handover my cooler as they will purchase the motor after that only.

No idea why there is no door step service for same. Its not possible first to carry large appliances and that too as per technician availability.

It seems that I have made biggest mistake of my life as there is no proper service guideline or turnaround period for same.

I have raised a new complain again yesterday and have sent email to their customer care but in last 1 day no action has been taken.

Ravi
Snapdeal

May 4, 2017

Complaint against Snapdeal

Dear rashmisharma15,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Team Snapdeal
rashmisharma15

May 1, 2017

Complaint against Snapdeal

Its been more than 15 days when i placed a return request at snapdeal , when i didnot get any information regarding the same I called up at their customer care, Now when i called there they are saying that this product cannot be returned.
Without any reason ... I have checked the return policy for that product then only i placed that order, So now how could you say that it cannot be returned. and if you had any problem you should have said before i placed that order.

So this is how these guyz are cheating upon customers, If they had any problem they must have informed me earlier now when they have found that if i will return that order they have to return my amount i.e Rs 8000 as it is the cost of the product, So now they have started saying this , This is not at all acceptable.

Please favour me to highlight this issue so that I can get my money from them as its my hard earned money, I will be highly obliged for you.

Rashmi Sharma
h179

May 1, 2017

HDFCLIFE SUPER INCOME

एचडीएफसी लाईफ यह एक फ्रॉड कंपनी है! मजबूर और गरीब लोगोंके मजबुरी का फायदा उठाने वाली गरीब लोगोकों फसाने वाली कंपनी है! मेरा नाम हरेंद्र सिंह रावत हैं, नवंबर २०१५ में मुझे इस कंपनी ने 36००० रूपये सालाना क़िस्त के रूप में रुपये से फसाया है, दरअसल मेरी एचडीएफसी एर्गो मेडिक्लेम पालिसी चल रही थी जिसका पीरियड जनवरी २०१५ से लेकर जनवरी २०१७ तक था, इसी बीच इनका फ़ोन आया और मुझे बताया गया की यह पालिसी डबल फायदे वाली है, इसमें मेडिक्लेम की अलावा हमें हमारा सारा पैसा एक साल में ही वापस भी मिल जायेगा और अगर हम रीइन्वेस्ट करते है तो यह हमारी मर्जी पर आधारित है, जब भी हम चाहेंगे तो हम इसको वापस भी ले सकते है, और यह पालिसी बिलकुल एर्गो की तरह हमे मेडिकल बेनिफिट देती रहेगी हमें सिर्फ एचडीएफसी एर्गो से एचडीएफसी लाइफ प्लान में जाना है बाकि कुछ भी चेंज नहीं है, और इस तरह से मेरी एचडीएफसी क्रेडिट कार्ड के जरिये ही ३६००० रूपये का एचडीएफसी लाइफ प्लान में इन्वेस्ट क्र दिया और मेडिक्लेम पालिसी धोका देकर बंद क्र दी, और तभी से में हमेशा इनको ईमेल करके इनके investmenthdfc@gmail.com, escalation2@hdfclife.in, service@hdfclife.com, HDFC_LIFE <support@hdfclife.com>, grievance.redressal@hdfcbank.com, PREETIKAPOOR29071990@gmail.com, noreply@hdfclifemailsupport.कॉम सभी ईमेल पते पर मेल कर रहा हूँ मगर हमेशा गोल मोल जबाब देकर पल्ला झाड़ देते है!

और अब पालिसी लैप्स क्र दी क्योकि मेरी पास तो भरने के लिए कोई पैसे ही नहीं है, तो कृपया इस पर मेरी सहायता करे !

आपका बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद!!!
HARENDRA सिंह

EMAIL : CONTACTHARENDRA@GMAIL.COM
04aditya

Apr 23, 2017

GAUR ATULYAM, GREATER NOIDA

I'm writing to you with hope , I have invested my savings after very hard work earning in gaur atulyam project in Gr noida.

Now it's almost 4 years has done they are not even replying, flat possession date is in 2017 but no work is in progress.
Please favour me to highlight this issue so that I can get my money from them, I will be highly obliged for you.

Aditya Singh
tejnarayana1981@gmail.com

Regarding my medicine

My self Tejnarayan,I odour the medicine IME9 (for diabetes) for my father On telephone.after his advertising on t.v. But he send other medicine after payment of rs. 2000, that is not ordered by me.Now I want to change or return my duplicate medicine but he denay me. Kindly help me regarding this.this is the no. On which I ordered him.(09313100300,
01145424250)
Thanks and regards
Tejnarayan
Mob.no..7027789018

Regarding my medicine

Ram Ji

Apr 22, 2017

Harassment and fooled by flipkart

I was ordering a gift card from flipkart on 25th March worth 5k but the app got hung while reverting from the payment gateway.When I failed to receive the confirmation or even the order was not visible on my flipkart app I decided to order another gift card and this time the payment went through correctlyand I received an invoice.However, I was surprised to see my credit card statement and confirmed with the bank that two orders were paid for. I followed up with flipkart and found that they said they had received two orders from me and they cannot refund one of the cards. On pointing out that I received only invoice and delivery confirmation on one of the orders they diagressed from the issue. I mailed them requesting a call back on specific time but they never used to call as per my availability and then would reply on mail I was not available removing the previous communication where I had mentioned the time to call me. When they realized their mistake of order confirmation of only one of the orders yesterday the automated mailer was sent after 25 days of original order, I Called them again to request a refund but they are willing to cooperate , more than money it's a question of integrity they acknowledge their system was at fault but fail to accommodate the customers concern I have been a loyal customer to them with over a lakh ripped purchase in last 1 year only. If the is the way they treat a loyal and well informed customer god save first time buyers.

Please help e in getting justice.

Amit
Amit295@gmail.com
7899577788/7992348162
Ram Ji

Fooled and harrased flipkart

Please help e in getting justice.

Amit
Amit295@gmail.com
7899577788/7992348162
Rahul Gade

Apr 21, 2017

Did'nt received cash back from Amazon

To ,
The paheredar team ,
CNBC .
I had ordered moto g4 plus mobile from Amazon in the month of July 16 by paying through my SBI debit card.there was a offer of 10% cash back with the SBI debit card payment.but still my account is not credited with the cash back.in this regard I have contacted twice with Amazon customer service but nothing happened.at the first time customer representative told that amount will be credited after 3months i.e. 10th of October and at the 2nd time 10th of jan.I had also sent the screen shots of my account.when I contacted next time they told that amount is to be credited by SBI.After that I contacted SBI ,they told that amount is to be credited by Amazon itself.i again contacted Amazon and talked to some senior person he told that their was no offer at that time although I had already confirmed from their representative at the very first time that I am eligible for the offer.

It will not affect my life if I didn't receive the cash back of 1500 rs but their must be some people for whom this money is very important and if Amazon is fooling them as well this must be stopped .
Please look into the matter .You all are doing a great job ,keep it up.

Rahul R Grade
rahulgade27@gmail.com
komal khanna20

Apr 19, 2017

MY SAMSUNG J7 DISPLAY DAMAGE

I Am komal kumar khanna from ghaziabad , i using Samsung J7 model, suddenly the display of my mobile is damage i submitt my mobilr to " GARG TRADING COMPANY" 386, RAJVANSH TOWER LOHA MANDI, G.T ROAD GHAZIABAD, after 20 days i take my handset to that samsung service centre, but till the date i took mobile my WIFI is not working..... i tell this after 5 days to the service centre that my wifi is not working ,,,,,, wo boltey hmko dikha ke kharaab hua hai...humey nhi pta paise do thk krwao....display damage ke 4100 rs liye they ab iskey 5000 rs maang rahe + batemiji se baat kr rahe hai....kehte jaha complaint krni hai kr do....pls look into the matter.

Komal Khanna
9899182034
Silsila

Apr 19, 2017

Dadagiri of real estate Developer

West Pioneer Properties India Pvt LTD is been developing real estate project names Metro Residency in Kalyan East locality near Metro Junction Mall and they have cut our electricity from 18/4/2017 22:30 till now 19/4/2017 and facility manager appointed by them is not picking up the phone.
They are saying it's cable failure but actually they keep on doing digging in the premises for there new project Metro Grande and due to which we are suffering.
There are so many other irregularities is been carried out with customers related to parking and the facilities promised to us. They have appointed few influential people who keep on giving us threats like " Flat kharida Hai to Kya Hame kharid liya" " tumhe rahna Hai ki nahi yaha".
Pankajchand

Apr 10, 2017

Sbi online net banking failure

Sir please lookinto the matter
I am paid my son LIC Policy No.641529276 premium amount of Rs.6730/-
on February 1st, 2017 through my netbanking and Transaction ref
No.3113399.in this connection account deduction details attached but
till date no receipt available and another bill for the same policy
recd in my bank account now with late fee. Request check my problem
and intimate correct position.
As per below reply LIC that "Payment of premium for policy no.
641529276 not received till 10.02.2017 & hence Billpay invoice for the
policy was sent again on 13.02.2017 with late fee.
As per mail received from pgsupport@billdesk.com on 27 February 2017
checked and confirm this is failure transaction at bank’s end. Also
confirm with the bank the payment will be refunded by your respective
debited.
Sir I am already complaint throughTicket No. 2939555713, Ticket
No.3030011319 and now Ticket No.3043736282 but every time my complain
closed after resolution as under.
We are unable to trace any transaction with the given details by you
in your complaint, kindly provide us the correct transaction details
like date of transaction, Internet banking txn reference number to
verify the status and for better assistance in this regards.
Sir I am already submit my account statement transaction ref No.
3113399 which was got from sbi branch manager but till date deducted
amount of Rs.6730/- not credited again in my account. Hence requested to you kindly look into the matter.
With regards
Pankaj Chand Katoch
GC CRPF Nagrota, Jammu-181221 (J&K)
Mobile No.9103151224
airtelpresence

airtel

Dear Amy,

This is with reference to your post, dated 10 April 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Amyarora

Airtel fraud

Sir/Madam ,my Complaint is for mental harassment by Airtel company. Pl help me.my phone no 9815300874,using since 2004 disconnected suddenly without prior intimation. Despite my complaint &repeated visits to Alltel store, they are not providing me satisfactory reason to disconnect. They are not providing any information rather They ask me of its non usage since 3 months.where as I get it recharged on 4th April, 2017.it had already a balance of 216+ New recharge of 197. Now after repeated Complaints they said this no is not existing. Since I m working .lt troubles me a lot.pl help me.My alternate contact is8360921458.regards.fm Dr Sawraj kaur d/o S Satwant Singh,Amritsar punjab