cnbc awaaz

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about cnbc awaaz

akanshagoel88

Mar 18, 2019

wellcom infocom digital llp

This is a fraud consultancy firm. It is in Karol Bagh, Delhi.

My brother went to this consultancy firm for job on Feb 18, 2019. They took Rs 1200 as registration fee and gave a receipt of Rs 1000. After Rs 1200, this company took Rs 1500 for training, T-shirt and other training stuff.

After that, my brother keep on asking training details, location and offer letter. They did not provide any of them nor refunding the money.

They are big cheaters, fake consultancy firm, making 1000s of people fool every day.
This consultancy has to be closed.

Pleas help in getting my Rs 2700 back.
Mansidoshi79

Feb 7, 2019

Complaint against vistara airlines lost and didn't receive my baggage after checking in at one airport

I boarded vistara flight on 30th of January 2019 uk815 from Delhi airport to Banglore on reaching Banglore I didn't receive my baggage and was told that it has not come at all from Delhi and would be delivered to my door step once traced.I went to Banglore for a classical dance competition along with my Bharatantyam silk saree costume and ethnic jewelery for the same with most of the cash in that bag and clothes cosmetics and accessories and expensive watches. My trip for Banglore was wasted as I didn't have any costume to participate and After facing alot of inconvenience in the trip at Banglore which was not my home town without my stuff I kept calm for a day or 2 and then fought alot also kept calling people but each time I called they were like it is still not traced on calling so many times they told me in the worst case scenario the company will compensate you on asking how much the employees didn't tell me anything about it knowingly and said right now we can't tell you that but they follow a policy which is fixed they say . Now I am back to my home town that is Delhi and after 9 days today on 7th February they finally declare the bag as lost and say that we will provide you with compensation of 500 per kg and as 500 per kg I will be getting 7500rs. In total. But I want to know where in all this was my fault when I gave my bag at check in and didn't receive it at the other airport that I should satisfy myself with the compensation of 7500 which does not even consist of my bags cost only. I am not asking compensation for the inconvenience faced but Who will pay for the material lost? And where do get 1kg clothes for RS. 500 in this world now Also if I satisfy myself with such less amount airlines like vistara would then make it a business and will start keeping the bags of the customers travelling in it detecting valuables in it, in return of paying the customer 7500 in return of it. Because they only have allowance of 15 kg in it. I have all The proofs why I went to Banglore and for what purpose and the whole purpose was ruined. I would want to get the full compensation consisting cost of my bag decent amount cost for my silk saree Bharatantyam costume, jewelry,clothes and the cosmetics and watches I had in the bag along with 6000 RS. That I carried in cash in the bag mentioned in the report filed at the airport. What should I do?
rajatgoel85

Feb 6, 2019

Please help!!!........issue related to aditya birla health insurance

I got to know through facebook that pehredar resolves people's query fast. Please resolve our query also ASAP. Mention below is our problem.

This is to say with great regret, I took a health insurance from Aditya Birla in May 2018. We took this policy for having the health check-up feature in it. I wanted calcium, iron, Vit D to be tested for my son's health check-up which was prescribed by the doctor. When i talked to the executive of Aditya Birla to ask that, the person denied saying it will be a routine health check-up will include the same test that an adult has. Why a child has the same tests, it should be different from an adult. His requirements are different. When we were refused for the prescribed tests, i told the person to cancel the policy.
When we talked in September, 2018..we were told that the policy has been canceled. How??? I was not even intimated through any message or mail. Also, i was not told that half of the amount is deducted after the cancellation. They just told that amount has been transferred to the bank account. Despite asking many times, they are not responding us. Even putting the case in Jago grahak jago, no revert.

Calling again one day, Aditya Birla gave us a grevience number (CAS-209963-Q6B8Z7) and promising us to call back and no call till date.
Please resolve our query ASAP as we don't know about the money we paid for the policy. Also, the kind of carelessness they showed towards a customer. If someone says cancel it, one must inform or ask. Please understand our issue and resolve it soon.

Service Request Number CAS-209963-Q6B8Z7
Policy No: 13-18-0005138-00
Contact no: 9711444996
Kamesh7495

Jan 17, 2019

Haldhar vikas credit co-operative society ltd.

Haldhar vikas credit co-operative society ltd bank is not available in vapi and silvasa and his agent karim chawadawala taken money from me maturity date is gone till he is not giving money and saying that this bank is closed making excuses not receiving calls now i don't know what to do now plz give suggestion or help us to know the proper information about this bank
Madhur Kaicker

Great Holiday Club Membership fraud

I took membership of Great Holiday Club in July 2017 vide membership no.DLN################R
After much delay when i got this membership certificate and card and i tried to make reservation for holidays at many occasions, every time i got some lame excuse that the desired hotel room or dates are unavailable and some other destinations or dates were offered instead. When this pattern of response was observed by me I "googled " the Great Holiday Club and I was astonished to fined that this is a standard operation of swindling unsuspecting common man...there were many such complaints against them all over India and even criminal cases ? FIR registered against the Great Holiday Club.
I made a police complaint against them on Saket Police Station, but no satisfactory reply was received.
I am hopeful that the esteemed team of Pheredaar, CNBC Awaaz will take up this matter and help me resolve this matter at the earliest.
Thanking you for your prompt response.
Regards.
Yours Faithfully,
Madhur Kaicker
R/O New Delhi
Netram17

Jan 17, 2019

Regarding failures of installation by Independent TV(Birth)

I have paid advance amount of 1999/- after confirmation of customers care executive of independent TV that their team will install connection of dth within 10 to 15 working days.

This is message of confirmation.

Dear Customer, Your workorder no is 926013 , and your Customer ID is 1007055310 ,your installation will be completed shortly.Independent TV

After many false commitments of 1 month they could not installation their connection of dth, this company are big cheater.
When we call customer care they promise & give commitment within 7 days we will setup your connection.
They fails many time.

You can also get thousands of negative reviews on Facebook in their facebook pages.

They also told me for refund within 2 days but they are cheater.

Pls help me to resolve this issue & refund my payment of 1999/-
#independenttv #bigtv #bigcheater
Regards.
Netram Patel
8982211952

Jan 16, 2019

Complaint of BHIM app

I transfered Rs. 1131/- through BHIM App on 10/12/2018 to my friend. Amount credit and debited at the same time from the beneficiary account. I complained 6-7 times at https://bhimupi.org.in/get-touch alongwith bank statement of beneficiary. all the times I got reply that your issue has been resolved and amount credited in beneficiary account but till date issue is still pending. Daily I call on BHIM toll free No. but all the time phone remains busy/engage. My BHIM Transaction No. is ############. The details of complaints I raised at BHIM web site are 111024, 111965, 116258, 121124, 127513, 131327 and 135307. Now I don't know where to complaint against BHIM app. I tried to call NPCI Mumbai office on 022 – 4000 9100, 022 40508500 but no one picked the phone. You are requested to resolve the issue at the earliest or provide contact address where I can further approach to resolve the issue.
atulsinghg

Jan 12, 2019

Oppo service

I have purchased oppo f3 plus on 24th Jan 2018 and after using some time in back panel colour peeling issue generated. When I visited oppo service center they refused to change my panel as its not approved by higher authority.My have purchased gold colour and now it became silver. Even though there is no scratches on that they are refusing to replace.please help me on that.

Atul
9999193719
sanjaypandeygovind

Jan 12, 2019

ILLEGAL LIEN ON FDs OF SELLER FOR CANARA BANK HOUSING LOAN

My name is Sanjay Pandey S/O Satish Chandra Pandey R/O 298 K Block Yasoda Nagar Kanpur 208011. Mobile numbers 9984039784 and 6387552756.

I hereby would like to inform you that I am an account holder of Canara bank Barra Kanpur (IFSC Code CNRB0005311 and contact number 05122680161), holding saving bank account number 5311101000965. During May 2017 I have applied for two FDs of Rs 500000/- (Rs Five Lakhs) each with serial number KB-602449 and KB-602450 dated 30 May 2017 for period of one year . WHICH IS BEING FURTHER RENEWED FOR SAME TENURE IN AUTO MOdE.

After completion of 1 year maturity period once I visited to bank branch to get its maturity value along with earned interest then I have been informed by current bank manager that your FDs can not be matured and fully paid as both FDs are linked as co-lateral security of Mr Subham Gupta who has taken home loan from our bank branch.

Presently Shubham Gupta is paying his EMIs regularly and not a single default from his side, holding my FDs illegally causing me harassed and denial of bank’s promise which was made by then bank manager Ms Rashmi and his team.

I further would like to inform that I had sold one Awas Vikas colony (3C-374 Awas Vikas Hanspuram Kanpur) to Mr Subham Gupta for which bank has granted a home loan to him after mortgage of said colony.

I was totally unaware that above FDs those issued to me after credit receipt of selling amount in my savings bank account are being linked as collateral security of Subham Gupta’s home loan.

On advised of then Bank Manager Ms Rashmi I have fixed part of our sold amount as two FDs of Rs Five Lakhs each as mentioned above, I was also given assurance that after three months of FDs start date you may have pre maturity of it any time in which bank’s internal audits may be over so bank also will be safe for any observation which may arise due to internal and statutory audits etc.

Presently bank is denying maturing my FDs even after completion of its initial maturity period of one year and states that these cannot be matured till loan of Shubham Gupta’s not fully paid.

I have also submitted written request to my bank in May 18 as well as requested Retail asset hub of Canara bank situated at Bhargava state Kanpur once my bank has denied paying my FDs in May 18 itself. Acknowledgement Copies of submitted application to my branch Canara Bank Barra Kanpur as well as Canara Bank RAH Hub Kanpur are enclosed herewith.

No action has been taken either by branch manager of my bank nor RAH Kanpur till date, as my real sister Monika Dixit suffering from cancer and in critical condition for her proper treatment I am in need of urgent money which is illegally on hold without my consent by staff of Canara Bank Barra Kanpur
ramprpal

Jan 11, 2019

Term Insurance Premium is Increasing Year on Yeay

I purchased HDFC click to protect term plan in 2013 & my policy details are as follows:-

Name - Ram Prakash Pal
Policy No - 15694842

I have observed that my policy premium is increasing year on year & requested HDFC life customer care to clarify reason of premium increase.

1. Premium when I purchased this policy in 2013 - Rs 11000.00.
2. In 2014 - Rs 12921.00.
3. In 2015 - Rs 12921.00.
4. In 2016 - Rs 13168.00.
5. In 2017 - Rs 13225.00.
6. 2018 - Rs 13570.00.

I wrote mail to HDFC life on 29th Dec 2018 but till date they have not resolved my query. They have relied me 4 times that my query will be resolved within 2 days but till date it is not resolved. I have all mail communications & if required can be shared.

Also in premium receipt they have not shown premium & tax separately. If required I can share premium receipt as well.

Request you to help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Ram Prakash Pal
M - 7742724048
Prakash.Naik

Dec 27, 2018

Complaint against kotak mahindra bank

Good Evening,
I want your guidance as the system used by kotak mahindra are outdated. I took personal loan for rs 150000 and it's emi is Rs 3628. The emi payment date is 10th of every month. On November 10, 2018 I made a payment of rs 3630. The payment of rs 3625.33 was deducted on November 11, 2018. And rs 4.67 was deducted on 17th November, 2018. Now I couldn't make a payment of December before 10th December, 2018. They sent me a legal notice stating two payment for the month of November and December due. When I call to inform the officer that I've already made the payment of November in time , she was very rude and said there system shows me defaulter for two months. They visited my home and started harnessing my family members. Today on 27th December, 2018 I made my dues clear. Still they are harnessing me on what's app and evening calling me stating they have not received any payment. Please assist what should I do. As I'm fed up of this bank. Very rude people. Don't kno what customer service means.

Dec 11, 2018

Merchant Banking issues

Since last over 15 days our HDFC bank EDS machine is not working due to which we are unable to do any business and it is causing huge losses. We have been constantly following and requesting with HDFC, we have also escalated to grievence cell, but after all the efforts no resolution have been provided. We sincerely request you to help us here.
KUMARV16

Dec 9, 2018

Non replacement of faulty part of cloth dryer

This is a complaint about the company LLOYD ELECTRICALS.
I am having a cloth dryer 6kg of Lloyd make.It is not working as the belt rotating the drum has broken.I lodged a complaint with the company on 19th November vide service request no HIL1911181442278.On persuasion with the company technician I was informed that the part(belt) is not available in local store and is being arranged.The matter was also taken up with the company office atDelhi on ph no -9211503686 with sh. Sandeep Vashisth who assured me of an early action.Now suddenly on 8th December I got a call from one technician mr Arun that the part can not be arranged as it is not available with the company .I really fail to understand how a company like LLOYD can behave so irresponsibly and can not arrange to repair the electric appliance sold by them under their brand name which was purchased just about 3-4 years back.
Request you to take up with the company for early replacement of the broken belt.
A k mittal
224 ,plot-10 ,sector-6 ,Dwarka,New Delhi-110075
Mob no-8375959334
SHRI NARAIN AGARWAL

Dec 8, 2018

undue advantage from my demat a/c

Ihave demat a/c with KARVY NO.A6100248 .ON 30TH NOV 2018 ONE STAFF OF KARVY HAIDRABAD TOLD MY HUSBAND TO TRADE EVEN REFUSEL LADY STAFF DONE TRADE BEYOND LEDGER BALANCE AND LOSS ME APPRX RS. 8000/-NOW NOBODY ATTENDING MY PHONE .IF THEY ARE RIGHT THEY SHULD TALK ME,OR REFUND MY RS. 8000/- PLEASE HELP ME THANKING YOU MRS. SANTOSH AGARWAL MOB NO.9335089069 MAIL [email protected]
hvs369

Dec 7, 2018

Panasonic led tv

Hi ! My self Harshvardhan sharma Contact number-8128487722
I purchased Panasonic led tv 2 years ago and before 3 its motherboard got damaged and it was out of Warranty but we replaced with new one and now exactly after three months its motherboard got damaged which had 3 months warranty and now they are telling us we cannot do anything about it.
So I think they are selling second hand parts in name of new.
Panasonic company is doing so much scam with there customers
Indiabulls_cc

Nov 29, 2018

Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited home loan of amount Rs.29 lacs against Jaypee Kosmos flat of 3 bhk in Noida Sector -134

Dear Ghufran,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.
MD SUFIYAN786

Nov 27, 2018

JBL HARMAN INDIA

I AM MOHD SUFIYAN FROM BASTI UTTAR PRADESH DISTT BASTI 272001 , CONTACT NO- 8604263416 / 8874511386

e-mail: [email protected]

I BOUGHT A HEADPHONE JBL T450BT FOR RS 3000/- FROM A RETAILER , ON 01/04/2018 ,

ITS UNDER WARRANTY

AFTER SOME TIME IT IS NOT WORKING AND I SEND IT TO JBL'S SERVICE CENTRE ADDRESS OF HARYANA AT 26/11/18

AS PER COMPANY TERMS OF WARRANTY SAYS WARRANTY WILL COVER IF PRODUCT NOT PHYSICALLY DAMMAGED AND NOT DIPPED IN WATER,

AND AFTER ALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENTS SAYS
1- THERE WILL BE NO WARRANTY COVERS ON YOUR PRODUCT BECAUSE YOU CHARGED IT FOR A LONG TIME.
2- THERE WILL BE NO WARRANTY COVERS ........somthing
3-...................something

AT LAST ONE OF JBL'S COMPANY AGENT SAYS WAIT FOR 7 DAYS TO DIAGNOSE
AND ANOTHER JBL'S COMPANY AGENT SAYS WAIT FOR 15 DAYS TO DIAGNOSE

POINT TO BE NOTED HERE IS:
1- THEY SAYS IF THERE IS NO HARDWARE BROKAGE OR WATER ISSUE THEN IN THIS CONDITION THERE IS 100 % REPLACEMENT.

AND I WANT REPLACEMENT IN WORKING 7 DAYS.

COMPANY TOLL FREE NUMBER IS : 18001020525 OR 0008000401973

SERVICE REQUEST NO- UP-C231118-14081 OR CASE ID :Harman International Case # 03035887
FLEXTRONICS TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT LTD 302 PHASE 2 UDYOG VIHAR GURGAON HARYANA 122001
Indiabulls_cc

Nov 19, 2018

Dear Ghufran,

We are sorry to hear this. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
Ravi Kant Singh

Nov 17, 2018

Full and Final settlement

Dear Sir/Mam,
I, Ravikant singh, Ward no2,opposite women degree college,
KATHUA(JAMMU)-184101, Has resigned on 10/11/2017 from Patel
Engineering Ltd. after completing all formalities and procedures but
till now I did not get my final dues despite many request to the
concern people. I therefore request to you, please help me in getting
my full and final dues.Please find contact no's of concern people and
company address.

Patel Engineering Ltd.,
Patel Estate, Jogeswari (west),
Mumbai-400102

CK [email protected] no-9820542045.
Rajendra chopde-Project [email protected]
no-9920893753.
R. Raendra Kumar-Project
[email protected] no-9892532225.
R Ramesh-HR [email protected]
TL sarma-HR [email protected] no-9930885842.
Ravikant singh
9419906241/7889442461
Ghufran Ali Azad

Nov 16, 2018

I need your valuable help because I am facing a very financial crisis since last 4 years due to loss of my job at time of downfall of construction and hospitality.
I had taken a loan of amount 29 lacs from Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited in 2010 against the flat of Jaypee Kosmos Wishtown, Noida, Sector-134. As per our agreement I was going to get my flat in September 2013 but I didn’t get the possession. Now Jaypee Company has been declared insolvent. I thought that when I will get possession in 2013 I will give the flat on rent and pay the EMI through the rent. Unfortunately I lost my job in 2014. I had regularly deposited all the EMI of amount Rs.28716 every month till the mid of 2017. I am residing in Delhi since last 20 years with my family. I was only the person on whom everyone was dependent (all 11 members of my family) which include 5 girl child who are studying. After the loss of my job due to the financial crisis my two children names were restricted from the school. I sold all my necessary items just to pay the EMI, even I paid nearly 12 lacs after the loss of my job. I used 4 bank credit cards just to pay the EMI but when my all children names were restricted from the school and we started were having lack of food after that I was not able to pay the EMI. I had deposited all the monthly EMI of Indiabulls till 2017 and when I was not able to pay the monthly EMI, Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited did a legal case of bouncing the cheque of 138. I had paid total 24 lacs to Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited. I approach them to do settlement on 5-6 lacs but they refused. On 26 November court will issue arrest warrant on me.
At this critical position no one is ready to bail for me. I really feel that nowadays rich people buys “humanity and help” from their money and the poor and needy people are not able to get it because they don’t have money and respect. “Humanity and help” are not able to reach those people who seriously need it.
As till the time I was having money I was having many relatives but now at this moment no one is ready to help me. I am a simple and honest citizen of India. I just have a last hope with you that you will help me and save me and my family. I haven’t done any crime but this fake case of cheque bounce has been put on me. To approve the loan they took a signed blank cheque in 2010 and when I was not able to pay they filled the amount as per their wish on the cheque and bounced it in my bank account. My CIBIL scores were the highest till the time I was having money but now I seriously need your help. Due to my povertiness bankers has declared me just like a criminal and treating me badly. Does if a person is not doing job will he become a criminal?? Kindly save me and my family’s future and life.
I need your help and support for:-
1. Minimum settlement amount for Indiabulls loan

F-46, Abul Fazal Enclave, Part-1, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi-110025
CONTACT NUMBER- 9873526488
SAULTP

Nov 2, 2018

POOR SERVICE BY AGARWAL PACK( DRS ROADLINES PVT LTD.

R sir/Madom

I had handover my house hold item on dated 13.06.18 at Rajula Dist-Amreli (
Gujarat) to DRS DILIP RoadLines Pvt LTD Brand- Agarwal Packers & Movers to company staff Name Mr Surendra Kumar(Mo-9511545720 ) with commitment of staff to deliver within 5 or 6 days at Sagar (MP),GC No-4362664,I had full payment on date 13.06.18,But i had got my item after a long time approx more than one month after request many times but one item water purifier is missing, I have immediate inform to Mr Surendra and delivery staff, Mr Nitin (Mobile no-7470343443) ,he promise me to deliver my item within one week, but no result, i call many times to company customer care but no one can take responsibility for my missing item ,I also mail regarding missing item to company mail [email protected] at 24 aug-2018 but no reply from company side till 02 Nov-2018 . I have also receive a call from company side Three month ago from 04039818832 that water purifier is at Mumbai due to mistake at warehouse and deliver in a week as transport strike is called back..but till 02 Nov-2018 I have not get RO of worth approx 8000/- also my family face serious health issue due to lack of pure water,we used packed drinking water Bottle of approx 500/- per month, kindly help us .

Deepak Saini
snehamalhotra814

Oct 26, 2018

Flipkart refuses to replace defective product

Email Id-- [email protected]
Order ID-- OD113629663964977000
This is regarding a product i purchased on flipkart. I've contacted flipkart via call but have not received any satiable response neither has my issue been resolved.

I ordered Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 on 17th of October 2018. The front camera of mobile phone gives inverted pictures, thus i requested a replacement Replacement ID:12201370465110165208 for the product.

A technician was sent to my place to resolve the issue who was unable to resolve my issue. The technician assured me that i would receive a replacement ASAP. However, the next day when i called flipkart i was told that my request has been cancelled. I received no notification of the cancelled request on any of the 2 mobile phone numbers I've provided. The reason for cancellation was told to be that the technician has said that the issue has been resolved. Flipkart did not try to consult from me if my issue was resolved but my request was cancelled immediately without any notifications.

I placed the replacement request again Replacement ID:12201373286742803587 and I also lodged a complaint against the technician that visited me earlier for giving the wrong report. However, the same technician was assigned to me again despite my complaint. The technician contacted me via telephonic call and told me that he wouldn't further my request for return because its an issue with the update in phone and cant be resolved until unless an update is issued by the Asus Company. Therefore, flipkart is not liable to replace it. He did not even visit my house this time and i received a text message stating that my technician visit has been completed and thus my request was rejected again.

My issue still stands unresolved. I've again placed a replacement request Replacement ID:12101374163032766374 and my replacement period ends 27/10/2018.

Now they're saying go to service centre and get your issue resolved. Plz help me with the issue I don't know what I should do they're not replacing neither they are willing to get it fixed. I spent 10000 on the phone.
hemangmodi333

waghodiya dabhoi ring road,
vadodara - 390025
Mo. : 9924873571
Date : 24/10/2018

sub. : compaint of not withdrawn rs.10000/-from my sbi ac , but deducted from my ac.

I have withdrawn rs. 10000 from my sbi account in axis atm spcn4512 on 06/08/2018 txn no. # ############, but the transcation does not completed, and not withdrawn rs. 10000 but this amount deducted from my account. I have complain this matter in my sbi home branch. But upto today's date i have not received my amount.I have complaint top level i.t. officers of technical line in state bank of india.
So plz. sir help me and give up my question in your show.
Parth khatri

Oct 23, 2018

Online shopping

my name is parth khatri. i have purchased xiaome mi a2 on 6th sept. on that regarding i was facing battery draining issue so i initiatat request of replacement and they accept through delhivery they pick cell phone from me on 29th sept.

my product reached at their xiaome warehouse (bangalore) on 8 oct. but because of them some technical issue i didn't get my replacement product.

i tried so many times in mi customer care urge for resolve my issue but they always execuses our backend team will contact you.
umakulkarni

Oct 21, 2018

Uninformed deactivation of Debit card

Recently my credit card was blocked 2 months ago as transaction for $100 was done on it unknowing on a Forex trading application on my mobile phone in the month of Jan 2018. I admitted that it was done in error and I had immediately retrieved the spent amount and blocked the app.

I never received any notification, letter or E-mail from HDFC regarding this. But the grievance cell says they have sent me a mail which I never received till date to any of my addresses.

I had sent several requests for the credit card to be unblocked but all I received was the same- verbatim response that as per RBI regulations........the card is blocked. However I gave it up.

Now yesterday I receive a message from HDFC- Your ATM/debit card ending **** has been permanently deactivated on 18/10/20.

No reason was given, nor any pre- notification was sent to me till date even for any unknown or unauthorized debit card transaction and straight away I just receive this message.

I have been undergoing mental trauma for the past couple of months due to these issues as I have been using HDFC account for my business. I had trusted HDFC for over 10 years and when all these suddenly happens I'm in a fix as to how to react to this hostile behavior of the bank.

** I have neither done any transaction related to Forex Trading nor any related activity on my Debit card till date**

Hope this message reaches the right person and action is taken accordingly.

Uma

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...