cnbc awaaz

Consumer complaints and reviews about cnbc awaaz

Titan Social Care
Mar 12, 2018

Titan Social Care

Dear Shewta,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your phone number or email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on 1800-266-0123.

Mar 12, 2018

Regarding torism package and Malaysian visa flaw

Hello Mr. Jain,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please mail us your Trip ID at feedback@traveltriangle.com, so that we can further look into it.

Shilpa | Team TravelTriangle
Rupinder Pal
Mar 11, 2018

Non reimbursement of medical expenses

My son in law was employee of State Bank of Patiala (Now SBI) The bank had group insurance policy for their employees with Heritage health TPA (P) Ltd. Nicco house, 5thfloor, 2 Hare Street, Kolkata 700001. My son in law had undergone neurosurgery at PGI Chandigarh in July 2016 for which a claim of expenses amt. Rs 635289 along with all the requisite documents was submitted in October 2016 through bank. My son in law is not alive today but we are still wandering here and there for the claim of our already expended time. Policy ID No. is HHS8.0700242294 Employee no. S02624
Kindly guide us and help us in resolving this issue
Shiv Singh
Mar 11, 2018

Complaint regarding heavily vibration and knocking problem

I had brought my bullet from JSN SURAT(ADAJAN) at 28th November,2017. the service department has been unable to properly repair my bike and i need to help to resolve this situation.
I dropped off my bike, royal enfield classic 350cc to have its parts replaced in the service of 2nd at the date of 5 /2/2018. when i picked up the bullet, the service employee assured me that it was in complete working order. but still it has heavily vibration and knocking problem.
Details of bike :
Engine No.: U3S5C1HM638450
Frame No.: ME3U3S5C1HM564470
Reg No.: GJ05 PM 7028
Job card No.: 007671 (Date: 24/02/2018)
Service engineer manager: Mr.Vipul barot (mob no. 8140250009, 8140270009, 0261-2840023)
Email: service@jsnmotors.com
I am certainly not happy and i expect their dealership to fix the bike properly. i have said i will not be satisfied until you return the bike to me in perfect working order. still they can't take action to solve my situation. i am very tired of this company. now i just want replace with new bike. i want your support.

Mr. Samir S Desai
Surat, Gujarat, India.

Regarding torism package and Malaysian visa flaw

I had booked a honeymoon tourism package from travel triangle of Malaysia and Singapore from 18 to 26 Dec 2017 ,

But due to flaw in Malaysia visa application . The airport authority dosent allows us to go . Finally we failed to go from Indra Gandhi international airport Delhi at night 23:30 . The visa responsibilities is of travel agent but due to typing mistake the have wrongly entered the issue date of visa so air port authority did not allows us to go

And our package fails

I will tell u in detail . Waiting for your response
Hoping to get some help
Mira Malhotra
Mar 10, 2018

non payment of matured deposits

My deposits with HARINDER GROUP whose address is Ist floor GT Road near Kings Hotel Jalandhar city matured for payments as detailed below
.receipt no date of issue date of maturity amount name of the company
1.HHP/16-17/DAP/00053 02-05-2016 02-06-2017 Rs 1,25,000/- Harinder hire purchase limited Jalandhar city
2.HHP/16-17/DAP/00056 30-06-2016 30-07-2017 Rs 1,20,000/- Harinder hire purchase limited Jalandhar city
3 Receipt no 1913 27-10-20116. 27-10-2017 Rs Two lac only Harinder hire purchase limited Jalandhar city
4..Receipt no 19929 11-08-2016 11-08-2017 Rs Two Lac only Harinder leasing Limited Jalandhar city
At the time of deposit it was given to understand that the company has its approval of RBI website .Now I am continuously following up the matter with the company director Mr Mander pal singh whose cell no is 9878696206 and 9315196206 and COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS IS harindergroup@gmail.com. the company is not making the payment inspite of my repeated requests.to deposit the proceeds to my saving account .Iam now a days in Canada. Mira Malhotra 36 Valley scape drive Kitchener -Ontario Canada N2P0G3 email address is kuldipmalhotra50@yahoo.ca
Shewta Pradhan
Mar 9, 2018

Titan fast-rack watches

Hello Team,

I purchased a Titan Fast track watch from Shoppers Stop. It was a gift to me and I used it after a year. Within 6 months of usage the watch stopped. I submitted it to Dadar Titan Company Showroom for repair. Again after 6 months, the watch stopped and was repaired for a second time by Dadar Titan Company Showroom. I used the watch for around 2 more months and it stopped again. I did not want to use the watch anymore and was told that I could submit it in scrap and I would receive a coupon for it.

I did it and after 3 weeks of followup, I was advised that I am not entitled to receive any coupon.

Is the Titan Fast-track getting deteriorated day by day and are you fooling the customers with vague promises?
My job code JO00001117059351.

Suvrat Jain
Mar 5, 2018

MY Dell laptop is not properly WORKING COMPLAINT MANy times but problem always faced

Sir In My Dell Laptop It's Stop Working When I perform some activity on the laptop I complaint many times the dell Customer Care Don't Listen my Complaints. My Name is Suvrat Jain My Mobile No. is 9779687765, And Service Express Code is 16605242534
Payal jogi

Not recesived any payment after 4 months from indiarush online portal

I am doing business of online womens ethnic wear .
Working with various portals like Amazon, Craftvilla , Indiarush etc

Indiarush is online portal which is not making any payout saying it will be in next week there is no payment cucle followed as in 45-60-90 days.
Concern person amrit :- ‭+91 70425 99011‬

Payment is left from november when i have started working with them they commiteted to pay in first week of feb , its march they are not replying mails n calls.

Kindly plz help me out to grt my outstanding from them

Shakeel AAAY

Mediclaim Policy

Dear sir/madam

I got a call Health Manttra they explain me some plan which is including all health-related and its offer going on for rs.9999/- it includes all opt and 4 family member cover after that i told them am not planning to take but they convince me many time so i have taken plan but after that they didn't pick my call. After that i got one kit type of small cover in that they send me 20 vouchers and one sbi form than i call many time that time also they didnt pick my call after i search customer care number they pick my call after 2hrs they told me to send that form filled by me to there address

I filled sbi insurance form with me and my 3 family members details send by India post after 3 days I got a call from India post this address is not verified post return. Than i take back from postman and courier by dtdc again and after 3 days i track the doc its show delivery successfully after again i start to call cc and another person who approached me to take health manttra insurance till date now pick my call

Please help me am struggling regarding this i don't know why our government provide a license to this type of company's to fraud people/citizens
Dinesh kr tiwari
Feb 28, 2018

In my home loan by SBI ,unwanted extra surakcha name money deducted without any information

I am giving detail about My running home loan ,In which I have already paid extra amount for name of insurance ,but they are unwanted & without information deducting extra 15000 rs my phone no is 8948452008 & a/c no is 10703976966
Feb 25, 2018

Received second hand, poor quality material

I had order five combo pack of shirts from book my packet dot com (packet.com) and My tracking Id is AWB:1327817421773. Among five shirts three shirts were second hand and having poor quality. I have already mail them but I have not received any response from them. I need my money back please help me.
Preeti Phophaliya
Feb 18, 2018

Lg refrigerator received damaged

I had purchased LG side by side refrigerator on 30th March 2017 from shenanjali electronic kandivali mumbai

Person from Lg who came to install adviced me not to take out the lamination till it comes out.....Which i too was ok with

Being vaccination we also went out...n in may last week ehen i came back i took out lamination....

To my surprise Refrigerator had scarches n dent on it....... top of that from inside the refrigerator wall had water dripping sometimes n freezer area ice deposit .....being side by side it cost me bomb and was upset with the product n Lg Brand

After lods of complaints n follow up

They kept saying we cant replace this but can repair it which i refused as in warranty with so much damage why should i get repaired last they close complaint saying i had to complaint to the seller

Looking forward for help from cnbc tv

Preeti Phophaliya
Feb 16, 2018

aitel network

AIRTEL NETWORK COMPLAIN NOS.83133460/31.1.18 & 83286883/7.2.18

AGAINST MY MOBILE # 9820871268 & DATACARD 7738022540

ALTERNATE NO 8369724450
Feb 3, 2018

Exploited by Employer

My name is bhibhas dass, i was working for a company and the owner name Sai Maan, i worked for him for 1 year and he dint give me my salary so when i asked him to give my salary he always used to give me cheque but when i submit those cheque, it was bounced every time, then he always took old cheque back to me and gave me new cheque but all are got bounced.

he exploited me for one year, now when i go to him to give me my pending amount he simply denies.

Sir, i will be very thankful if you can look into this and help me

My Name : Bibhas Dass
My number : 9968871916, 9718007227
My amount is pending : 254000/-
Duration : 2015 :2016
Feb 3, 2018

My first response

I Mrs. Sheetal D. Nichit am a policy holder of your company Application No: OS07774063. The history is as follows

I was a policy holder of Invest shield Pension Policy No 01610387 which was surrendered by me. The surrendered value was 510000/- From the given value I have purchased ICICI Elite policy of RS. 250000/- one time investment application no OS07774063. I was also asked to purchase a Term plan of Rs. 6125/- yearly. An amount of Rs. 215000/- was transferred to my savings account.

510000 (a)

- 215000(b1)
- 250000(b2)
- 6215(b3)

(c) = (a) – (b1+b2+b3) = 471125/-

(d) = (a) – (c) = 38875/-

Now I learned that the advisor to me has left the job and following problems as left unanswered from your side

1. From total amount of Rs. 510000/- only Rs. 471125/- is accounted with me. Where is the balance amount (d)?
2. I was informed that there will be deduction of TDS.
3. How much is the TDS amount that is deducted. When will I receive the TDS certificate and what will happen with the balance amount apart from the TDS deduction.
4. Please clarify on amount (d) i.e. Rs. 38875/-

It is very disheartening that a company like you does not care or make the follow up of customers if any of your advisors leave the job.

I have still not received the hard copy of the term policy and the TDS certificate. While the Elite policy issued to me has the name of the insurer wrongly printed. Over all everything is not well in my case. I strongly feel that investing with you is a huge mistake of my life.

Hope you carefully go through all my problems and address them all at the earliest.

Response from company

Dear Ms Sheetal Deepak Nichit,

We refer to your email dated 30/01/2018 for your policy number, 21462430 ,21462432 ,01610387

We appreciate your time and patience and apologizes for delayed response.

We hereby informed as per your concern regarding the surrender calculation below is the calculation

Particulars Amount in Rs.
Surrender value 510513.95
Less: Surrender charges 25077.49
Less: GST 4513.94
Less: Bonus 8964.12
Net Surrender Value 471958.4
Less: Transferred to policy number 21462430 6215
Less: Transferred to policy number 21462432 250000
Surrender value paid 215783.4

However we hereby inform you that TDS has been not deducted from your policy

For your policy number 21462432

Policy document has been dispatched to MUMBAI PC GHATKOPAR Branch address on 16/12/2017 through Blue Dart Courier with AWB no. 34619932804

Further as per our record your policy number 21462432 name is present as SHEETAL DEEPAK, NICHIT

Hope we are able to address back to your request.

My Submission

From my first meeting with your advisor Mr. Rakesh I was clear that I should carry out with the old policy if there is any surrender charges. He came back with the solution that if I purchase a term plan and renew for three years then there will be no surrender charges and the deduction of TDS will be applicable which I can claim back with the TDS certificate provided by ICICI Pru. Deduction of bonus was not informed to me. You as a company have cheated me with promising something else and actually executing something which is 100% beneficial to the company. I have documentary proof of your promises & also a recorded telephonic conversation with your advisor. If I don’t get my promises fulfilled I have to knock the doors of other agencies. Hope you will go through all the details of my case. Please remember that Mr. Rakesh was not alone he came with his senior when we finalize the case. I am even ready to go back to the original status of my policy and cancel the process as I was clear not to pay any surrender charges whatsoever. Rs25000/- deducted as surrender charges of a 12year old policy means you are eating up my one year premium for which you have even eaten up my policy charges month on month basis. It is a shame for any individual or company to loot in such a way hard earns money of common man.

My question is why was this estimate surrender calculations not send to me before I surrendered the policy as I have demanded for the same, but got a negative response

if the company policies are not clear with the employees / advisors and for that reason people like us are going to suffer with false promises. you better be careful.

waiting for your clarification... let me tell you I am feeling cheated with you ICICI Prudential
Premshanker Sharma
Jan 29, 2018

Fraud in Financial services by Bullmart Research

Dear Sir/Madan,

I have taken financial services by BullMart research address 304, Gold Star 576, MG Road Indore(M.P) to took advisory service in stock services. i have paid 31000 for same. at that time i have demat a/c. after couple of week they said we will open new demat account & we will provide great limits & lessor brokering charges. unfortunately i to fall in there communication. and i paid Rs. 2,00,000 (Two lack) dated 10.01.2018 to open demat a/c. they open my demat account in Angel broking. but now Bullmart research are not transfer my amount in neither my bank a/c nor in demat a/c. Now they are saying that we invest your money mistakenly in higher premium services. which is not refundable.

Please help & advise how to get back my money.

Premshanker sharma
Rajan Chawla
Jan 26, 2018

Complaint against Naaptol

I have purchased a product from Naaptol which was defective and after the return I got the refund voucher of 1898 and I demanded for the Cash.

Customer care told that the refund voucher is already generated and hence they are not able to return the Cash and I can buy any other product from the Naaptol.

When I order the product for lesser amount then they said I have to order for 1898 or more and they don't entertain for the lesser amount but today I ordered two product i.e product number 4023 and 4929 blue color which they also refused that I can't order two different product.

I am cheated by Naaptol. Please help me.

Rajan Chawla
Contact No: 9417863277
Jan 19, 2018

No refund from RUNWAL group

I have booked a flat in RUNWAL MYCITY Dombivli two and half years back and paid an amount close to 11 lacs. The layout and area was changed by the builder while registering with RERA. Builder agreed to refund money around four month ago. However, no refund has been made so far. Office staff makes false promises whenever I contact them. I am in urgent need of money.

email; chitra.yadav1608@gmail.com
Jan 19, 2018

No refund from RUNWAL group

I have booked a flat in RUNWAL MYCITY, Dombivli two and half years back and paid an amount close to 11 lacs. Layout and area is changed by the builder after rera registration . Builder agreed to refund money nearly four months back. No refund has been made so far. I am in urgent need of money.

Jan 15, 2018

About payment related

My name is sanjay kumar jha i have an account with idbi bank account number ################
On 10.01.2018 i was did a transaction of rs 4120 fron my account that time i had my account balance rs 4130
Payment deducted

And also lined extra rs 4120 and 5.90 paisa
I telled about that to customer care and also branch birati but they are not helping me i need my balance but they not responding about my problem whenever i call to branch they doesn't picup call nowadays i living in delhi my branch is kolkata birati

My contact number 8820551835
Email- sanjayjhakol@gmail.com
Naveen Bajpayee
Jan 12, 2018

This is to inform you that I Vandana Bajpai is an account holder of your Central Bank A/C No. 3131441707 with the IFSC Code CBIN0280197. I did a transaction from an IDBI Bank ATM on 6th of December, 2017 nearly at 11:00 pm. The transaction was completed but the ATM did not provide any cash. I did a transaction of Rs. 10,000 the money was deducted from my account. I did complaint twice in the bank with the complaint Nos. 2235455 and 2224565 but no action was taken. Please do take care of the situation and help me with it. Please reverse the transaction as soon as possible.
I did complaint on the central bank of INDIA grievances website with the complaint no. C/03012018/61177. But no action was taken by the bank. Bank also stated that we are ready to help you but the IDBI Bank says that you have received the money and no transaction is pending.

Mob No. 9839058883, 98390158883
Email ID: naveenbajpayee@gmail.com
Jan 11, 2018

VIDEOCON tv complaint no DEL1210170080 not solve from three months

Sir i am vijay kumar my 50 inch led tv had a disply problem since 12/10/2017.my complaint no DEL1210170080.many times i tryed service center,and manager also but every time they need 10 to 12 days more .they said to me tv part is not in stock.Now three months past but complaint not solved.
PLEASE do some action on it ASAP.
My No 9871060200
Jan 3, 2018

Reliance Communication Not Refunding My Security Deposit of Rs 1 Lacs taken against Mobile Connection

Dear Madam/ Sir,

Greetings of the Day !!!

I had Deposited Rs 1 Lacs through Demand Draft as Security Money to Reliance Communication against taking a Mobile Number Connection i.e. 140 Series Connection ( Telemarketer Connection ) in the Year around 2013 & is also paying the Monthly Mobile Bills Regularly . But Suddenly Reliance Communication Stopped their Operations in the Month of November Pan India & my connection also got deactivated automatically. From then I am regularly sending mails to Reliance Customer Care & appellate authorities but have got a single response from them , even i had sent my father & relatives to their Kolkata Office at Salt Lake but the officials their are not in a position to even respond ,help or guide us with the same .

Madam/ Sir, it will be of great help if you take up the matter

Yours Sincerly
Pankaj Agarwal
Siliguri, West Bengal
ravi kumar bansal
Dec 31, 2017

Maruti dezire car spare wheel wihout alloy and small size tyre

i am meenakshi , i have purchase one maruti desire zdi model from tara automobile BATHINDA (Punjab).
my car all four wheel is alloy wheel given by maruti dealer but in spare wheel company donot give me alloy wheel and given me small size tyre but company donot inform me during purchasing the car. when my car run near 30000 km that time my car punchare so that me i have open used my spare tyre and on that time i informed to mu maruti dealer ,but e donot give me any solution for this problem so plz you help me regarding this issue.

my mb no -7529883497,

HDFC Credit Card - Charges deduction without any intimation
    I regret to inform you that I have a credit card of money...
    CBSE - English
    In english in correct and incorrect word please check it...
    electric pole - Electric Pole Shift
    Hi, This complain is about electricity pole...
    NO Network - Mobali network
    Hello sir/Madam I am writing to you to inform about the...
    SSC - register number not received
    Offer - Recharge
    MSG received to me for recharge Jio plan 149/ and get...
    Fake Job Mail - Accenture Overseas India Pvt Ltd ( AOCOS ) Fake
    AOCOS reg abroad job in sony electonics located in...