CNG GAS

Consumer complaints and reviews about CNG GAS

shri1210

Jul 17, 2017

Too much time for filling cng

There should different queues for cng refilling of auto-rickshaws and private cars like in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi.
This single queues are the reason people don't want to go for cng cars.
giri61

Feb 16, 2017

STEALING OF CNG FUEL

LALITA DEVI PETROL PUMP LOCATED AT R.P. ROAD SECUNDERABAD, HYDERABAD DISTRICT - TELANGANA STATE, INDIA - 500003,
THIS CNG FUEL FILLING STATION DOESN'T FILL CORRECT QUANTITY OF CNG GAS WHICH IS SHOWN IN THE METER,
IT FILLS 30 % TO 40% LESS GAS THAN WHICH SHOWS IN THE METER, MOREOVER THEY HAVE THEIR OWN 80 CNG AUTOS
THEY FILL COMPLETE FUEL TO THEIR AUTOS WITH COMPLETE PRESSURE BUT WHEREAS TO WE CAR OWNERS WE NEVER GET MORE THAN 4 KGS OF GAS AFTER STEALING FUEL BY SHOWING METER OF 6 KGS PLUS, THEY CHARGE Rs. 5 TO Rs. 10 EXTRA ON FILLING CNG GAS
THEY DON'T HAVE TOILETS,
THEY DON'T HAVE AIR FILLING UNITS FOR FILLING TYRES,
THEY DON'T HAVE PROPER SPACE TO PROVIDE CNG FILLING TO CARS WHEREIN QUEUE GOEAS UPTO HALF KILOMETER
OWNER VERY VERY ARROGANT JUST LIKE ANTI SOCIAL ELEMENT
THEIR STAFF IS COMPLETE ILLITRATE & MISBEHAVES JUST AS OWNER
rkrish125

Jul 6, 2016

CNG Filling Stations are not available around Gachibowli

Many IT people are staying in and around Hi-Tech City and Gachibowli but no CNG filling stations are there.

How can we control Hyderabad City pollution if we don't use natual gases?
cmmishrayn

Apr 18, 2016

Misbehave & Misarrangement

Super Auto Service Sriniwaspuri, Delhi CNG filling station has 4 filling point. Earlier they are using all four points with two person. from last two months they are using the only two points to fill the CNG. I have talked to Manager Mr. Ramesh Sharma they told me they have not boy to start it. Last two month they have not any boy/girl to fill the CNG. I told him then closed that point. They told me that "Don't came to my Filling station. I am asking you to please tell me the filling stations are for the public not for the personal Use. How they can talk like that. They have boys playing over there. you can see at the station boys and girls are always talking and standing in group. How they can told that they have not people available to start other points.

I am requesting you to please do some action as soon as possible.

C M Mishra

P.L. Chary

Sep 14, 2015

NO CNG STATION IN UPPAL AREA

No cng filling station is available in and around uppal area. One filling station in uppal to nagole has been closed. The people who has purchased cng vehicle from this uppal sourrounding area are facing a lot of problems for filling of cng gas.Any how govt is not establishing any cng filling stations, atleast don't close the existing filling stations. So, I request u you please repon all the cng filling stations which are not in use.

Chary
seshasai3

Mar 8, 2015

shortage of cng

The supply is not good, only the mother station is supplying very well and also there must be monitoring of the vehicles that supply the CNG to different stations as the drivers are delaying for extra amount which is being received from the customers.
Gurpreet 0806

Feb 9, 2015

over charging

We are charged an additional rupee even if the among is rs 374.10.we pay 375 rs.this black money is not been accounted for .when asked about the same we get an answer yeh toh sab upar jata hai jao complaint karo.there are more than 10000 vehicles using cng..this happened at magatne in borivali mumbai.the employees wer rude and fearless in stating this.just wanna understand does this actually happen..though its a minimal amount as an individual but a huge money as a city..state which is un accounted.
Vikramkish

Dec 29, 2014

CNG Filling Stations in Hyderabad

CNG vehicles are getting sold in Hyderabad and it is getting registered also. It means Government has details of total CNG vehicles in Hyderabad and also very well know that CNG filling stations are not sufficient.

Problem of CNG filling station in Hyderabad is mentioned in many sites / blogs. But till now no steps are taken to improve the situation.

What is government is doing to improve gap of demand and supply of CNG in Hyderabad.
1. Stop registering the CNG vehicles
2. Increasing CNG filling stations

Having more CNG vehicle in city will surely improve the pollution level of City.
clemce100

Aug 29, 2014

non availabilty of stations

What is the maximum time you are going to increase the gas stations in secunderabaf and hyderabad it is very urgnt pl let me know
Vittal123

Aug 6, 2014

Please increase the CNG supply

Hello Sir,

We are facing many problems in filling CNG for our cars.
1. Standing hrs together in queues:- Sir, sometimes after waiting in queues for 2 hrs we will come to know that power has gone, or gas is over and waiting for the truck, GUN has spoiled. After hearing, we have go in disappointment - no one can help us. We are spending our quality time near petrol stations.
2. And the Fuel transfer engineers are so arrogant that feel that we are living on their mercy.
3. We wait for hrs, due to shortage we have end up in filling 1/4 tank only as there pressure from other customers.
4. Fuel station owner friends come directly ( no queue).

We have paid atleast 70,000 extra form CNG and sad that we hardly filling in CNG driving on petrol. Please help us.
mandala.ravi@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014

Shortage of CNG and long waiting Hours:

Shortage of CNG and long waiting Hours:

Dear BGL (BGL Board Director) Shri M. Ravindran, Director (HR), GAIL is the Chairman of the Company Shri. Pushp K. Joshi, Director (HR), HPCL is the Director of the Company Shri. A.K. Mittal, Executive Director, GAIL is the Managing Director of the Company and Shri. R. Sridhar, DGM, HPCL is the Director-Commercial of the Company.).
We request you to increase the supply of CNG, increase more bunks and Atleast try to have 2 dispensing Machines under same pump, so that one can be allotted to Autos and 2nd to Cars.
Why we are so frustrated is we need to wait next to cow dung and other animals shit as M/s. Ramesh Fuel Point, Jummerat Bazar, Dhoolpet, Hyderabad, where the staff & owner asks us to wait in a line which is far from the CNG station in line. During the Time we wait they ask other cars or AUTOS to buy 500 RS petrol and can get CNG filled with out standing in line. They start filling the CNG @ 7.30 AM after they have huge line and with lot of nonsense and ill treatment ( do we have any stipulated time to start the filling). On top of it they ask us to come to a corner where we cant even turn the vehicles properly and 8 to 10 autos AROUND the car, some time they auto drivers hit the car and dam care about what had happened, when we try to ask how he be so careless, they don’t mind even hitting you and brawl foul language, and come with the entire autowala Mob.the same issue with M/s. Rajashree Filling Station Bahadurpura, Opp: Zoo Park HPCL Outlet Hyderabad A.P 9441109886 & M/s. Habib Service Station Langer House Hyd A.P 9849173300, On Top of it they charge 20-40 rs for car 10 for AUTO even after standing in the line for 3-5 HRS. After I started filling the CNG, their is no one day that I got the change back from the filling station STAFF.
I Don’t understand why http://www.bglgas.com/hyderabad.html publishes M/s. Hitech Fuel Station D.No: 19-5-482/A/9, Nandi Muslaiguda, Kishenbagh Hyderabad A.P 9346753724 CNG Station in its list, as this bunk in not in operational condition from last one year
We the CNG user take care of environment by pulling down the carbon foot print, but still the BGL is blowing us on our health and mental peace. I stand in Line to get CNG GAS filled @ morning 5.30 AM and move to out of line by 9.30 - 10.00 AM.
Please alteast look for alternate lines OR quick refilling for cars, since we don't use them for commercial or business purposes. Please understand our situation, make THE CNG car owner feel that We made a proud full decision by buying a CNG Car but please don't make us feel that we are pushed to HELL for buying CNG vehicles.
OR IF BGL is not capable of doing above suggested atleast write a mail or send a communication to CNG vehicle Manufactures / Dealers, that BGL & team is not potential to create and meet supply as per demand, and request the CNG vehicle Manufactures / Dealers not to sell CNG Vechicles, till BGL arranges alternates.
Thanks hoping that Somebody from BGL Team reads the above issues.
zubair Ali Samoon

Jul 1, 2014

AGAINST TANDO JAM CNG

TANDO JM MWEN EK E CNG STATION HY JAHAN LOT MAR HOTE RAHTE HY OR JAB JAB CNG BND HOTE HY EXTRA PAISY LE K CNG DE JATE HY AAJ BHE TIME 10.40.AM PE CAR NO. ACM 436 MEN CNG BHARE JA RAHE THE,,
rakesh214u

Jun 19, 2014

Govt will not encourage

I think even govt don't want to increase the CNG centers because if the filling stations are more then everyone will prefer cng car and govt margin will go down from petrol/diesel.
I was asking with workers/employees at Shairmpet(BGL mother station) about the increase of the filling stations at city and their response is "Sir please wait for another 4-6 month filling stations are spreading all over the City" and it has is been more than 2 years i have taken the car and I didn't see even a single station has been increased in the last 2 years.

I think we need to LOG complain/CASE against Maruti Dealers.

Its a big scam as-usually in India.

Please don't buy CNG cars.
ktew

Jun 10, 2014

CNG Gas Station

It is sad that the government has not done anything for past the 5 years to increase the supply of CNG in the city. Countless hours at few stations gives anger towards the administration who runs it. Hope by next century , new generations can see many CNG statins across the width and breadth of the city.
amz

Apr 26, 2014

cng over charging

salaam
i would like to draw athorities attention to cng station's overcharging policies. cng stations are over charging almost 10 ruppees per kg without any reason.
attcok cng station, deska road sialkot is charging 75.78 per kg instead of 66 ruppees per kg.
parveenjindal

Jan 10, 2014

improper facility at Rohini mega pump sector-23 Rohini

SIR ,
At rohini mega pump CNG Pump , kanjhawla road,secot-23, delhi ,. toilet in very bad condition, drinking water is also not filtered .
more over the tyre Air filler machine in working condition and i have never seen any operator at tyre air pressure machine .
i have complaint many time in written on 18/10/13 (page 112) and mail the matter on 18/10/13 to customer care of IGL ,And also sent the reminder on 10/1/14 ,but no action have been taken by the pump operator and IGL Officer.
The IGL Co. is not only increasing the rate day by day , but decreasing the facility day by day.
K Satyam

Dec 28, 2013

NOT TO BUY CNG CARS IN HYDERABAD

With my experience I advice not to go for CNG car in Hyderabad city. The reasons are same sa above complaints. We have to spend extra amount of Rs.30000.00 to Rs. 70000.00 for CNG version car and tax on it to Government. After this we have to waste our time and spoil our health because of spending ODD times for CNG. Apart from this the cost of CNG in Hyderabad is Rs.55.00.Some bunks are opening late (KATADAN) and looking to increase line length,less pressure,demanding extra money and threatening customer for extra money. We are forced to ignore about POLUTION.
ankit2208

Dec 23, 2013

Harassment to the customers

I'm a customer with IGL since 2012, my experience towards IGL was good. I got CNG installed in my Hyundai Accent(HR 26 AW 7192) in June'2012 from Medical Engineers(Sole distributer of Tomeseto Archile CNG Kits), Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi.

Yesterday(22-12-2013) i got refilled my CNG cylinder from Shaheed Anusuya Dhyani Service Station, Hari Nagar, Delhi, it was shocking to me as the CNG filled in my car was 11.219Kgs in a 12Kgs cylinder, although a very less amount of CNG was available in my cylinder
As per CNG norms the maximum gas which can be filled in a cylinder can be 80% of the capacity of the cylinder.
When i asked the officials present over there, the officials informed me that they can not help me in the concerned matter, this was a type of harassment to the customers. After insisting, the official called up the IGL control room, the executive present on the call also informed me that 80% of the capacity can be filled in a cylinder. The executives present on the pump also checked the capacity of my Gas Cylinder, it is 60ltrs(12Kgs).

I also noticed a jump in the IGL meter from ₹400 to ₹500 which was shocking, and this jump in the meter was clarified with the amount of Gas filled in my cylinder.

Under pressure i was forced to pay off the bill, i did the same, but i was not satisfied with the service and consider this type of service as a harassment to the customers.
I paid a bill of ₹512 for 11.219Kgs Gas.

Request kindly seek into the matter, check and advice.

Ankit Gupta
JBR

Aug 6, 2013

CNG Availability

For over two months we have been facing acute shortage supply of CNG Gas in the twin cities. Several CNG Gas Stations have been closed down (For example Langerhouse/Katedan/Jummerat Bazaar Gas Station). The amount of waiting time in gas stations is extremely high. For instance, last week we went at 10 AM and got some kg of gas at 9 PM! The # of autorickshaws that have to get gas before 1 car is more than 50!

In addition, there is no predictive time when the gas supply will be available. Many days, one goes waits and returns without any gas for supply did not come!

When we called the BGL Gas Authorities Contact #s, we were advised that this shortage was due to production problems and will get resolved in the first week of July 2013. This is August first week and there is no proper response. Can you provide us with some updates on what is going on and when this issue will get resolved?
mirk

Jul 30, 2013

SHORTAGE/ NO CNG SUPPLY

To whom soever it may concern....

I have the below question in my mind if anyone can answer then I appreciate....

1. When there is a shortage of supply in CNG to the pumps then why the Car manufactures are given liscence to sell the car or even autos?
2. Government should not allow to sell more CNG cars or new fittings to the vehicles untill unless current requirement of CNG supply is fulfilled.
3. When there is a shortage of CNG supply to car/autos then why government is so sellfish and operating CNG Buses?
4. Why Piplined Natural Gas (PNG) is distributed?
5. Neither Government nor BGL is taking initiative to take control of the situation for shortage of supply
6. Why do a consumer has to pay the tip of Rs. 10 to get the CNG filled in a car.
7. The filling stations maintians very low pressure and Car is accomodated with just 7 to 8 kg if the tank is empty.
8. 10 autos and then 1 car is filled WHY?
9. Langerhouse/Katedan/Jummerat Bazaar pump has been shut down due to shortage of CNG.
10. When production of CNG is from KG Basin Vijaywada then why within Andhra there is a shortgage of CNG.

Haroon Ali Khan
Rajulanka

Jul 27, 2013

WE ARE NOT USING CNG TO MAKE MONEY

Hi All...........

One thing i want to tell you that, we car owners (not taxi plate) are not using CNG for Commercial purpose. We are using for our personal use .. they why we have to stand with commercial vehicles , spending time there ..

WE ARE NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY WITH CNG .... JUST PUT THIS IN U R MIND AND GIVE FREEDOM TO US .. open separate bunks for cars... Open two filling units (one for CAR (non commercial vehicles) and one for AUTO(commercial vehicles)

Raj
Jazz09

Jul 17, 2013

CNG Issues

What is the use of even writing so many complains, does any one even bother to respond to these issues of a common man. We know the pain of standing in that long que after spending so many hours at office, we have to spend our weekend in getting this CNG for atleast 3-4 hrs.
We have got so many models in CNG, but why not CNG pumps. We pay almost 52 per K.G which is 33 -35 in other states.
If the government really cares and studies/views these grievances then why do we not have even a single response. There are only articles that we will have pumps coming,but no growth. The govt would change soon and the history repeats.

Atleast try to have 2 Machines under same pump, so that one can be allotted to Autos and 2nd to Cars.

Upasana
RAKI

Sep 15, 2012

CNG STATIONS

THERE ARE NO SUFFICIENT CNG FILLING STATIONS, IN HYDERABAD . BUT THE GOVERNEMENT IS CANVACING TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMMENT WITHOUT GIVING SUFFICIENT INFRASTRUCTURES. I REQUEST THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO INCRESE THE CNG FILLING STATIONS IN HYDERABAD TO AVOID THE WAITING THE PEOPLE IN LONG LINES.
ravitej_a

Sep 11, 2012

cng scarcity and filling stations

Dear Officials of RTA,EPCM and BGL,
During promotion of CNG each one of your good-self has motivated about using CNG in reducing of pollution, economical transportation and easy maintenance of vehicles(now also available in websites). Plz visit one of any cng station in hyd to know the real situation. out of 24 hrs working hrs are 4am to 10pm. in this 3 hrs power cut and waiting period for loading vehicle is nearly 3 hrs. hence we have filling hours of just12hrs. In this working hrs it can fill very few vehicles instead of requirement in the city. you are always says in the media additional stations will be opened in near future but in fact nothing was implemented instead supply got reduced also.
Another news that 20000 autos on CNG will be allowed in future, how its possible.... now.... plz take necessary steps on war-foot basis to supply sufficient cng to present plying vehicles and plan for future permissions. Output of auto valas got reduced by waiting time at bunks and car owners are exhausted in time spending at bunks for long ques and frequent visits and may fuel bunks turn to public street nalas.
You are kindly requested to mitigate these problems on urgent basis.
Ravi
ravi9shan

Aug 15, 2012

CNG Bunksa not available in Kukatpally

Respected Officer,

We request you on behalf of the CNG car owners in the areas of Kukatpally,Pragatinagar,Nizampet,KPHB,Miyapur,Gachibowli and sorrounding areas to open up CNG gas stations in the respective areas. THis will certainly lower the burden on the Car owners.Please do the needful on high priority.We are spending more than two hours one time pls take proper steps to increase the stations in the city of Hyderabad.

Thanks a lot,
Ravi Shankar

AKTU result - Result Not Updated
    Respective sir/maim I am Akash Patel,My roll no is...
    ATM - lost ATM
    Today I lost my purse in bus number 324 from marathlli to...
    kailash dhoot - Contact Detailkj
    कटारिया ऑटोमोबाइल,...
    payzapp - Fund Transafer Pending
    Revered, Its been pathetic to hear the strategy about...
    Airtel payment bank - Money Not Added In Wallet But Debited From Bank Bank A/c
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Registration id
    I've lost my Registration id of 2016-17 ie. of 2nd...
    Pune University - PRN expired issue
    Hello, I had taken admission for Msc microbiology(2008...
    Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation - Dirty smell near chemical factory
    Respected Sir, I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3. Pin code-...
    Gala quick spin mop - Spinner jaam
    Spinner is not working properly. And i complain on...
    Reliance Communication - invalid deduction from balance
    Invalid deduction from balance Sir/madam I want to...