Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom

Khinya ram prajapat

Oct 14, 2021

Lottery

Please I have received an email concerning winning of lottery game, is it true?
V
Khinya ram prajapat

Oct 14, 2021

Lottery

Please I have received an email concerning winning of lottery game, is it true and False comment???

Good Morning Mr Khinya Ram Prajapat .

My Name is Dr Larry and i have called your number so many time today to confirm your details which i receive here today as one of the winner from Coca cola company in comparation with WHO World Health Organization i am here to wish you a very big luck for your opportunity to be one of the winner of the years .

From your details it shows that you are from India and i am here this afternoon to inform you that your winner prize of 250, 000,00 Pounds will be leaving to your address :JYOTI NAGAR JODHPUR RAJASTHAN INDIA in next (52hours) from this moment that i am sending this mail to you, Please for your information if you know that your address is wrong kindly respond back to me before its too late for the delivering.

Thank you so much dear i will be waiting for your reply and if you can call back to my number then i will be very glad to hear from you above all we the organizes we are wishing you a very Big good luck .

Your regard.

-9594408964

Thanks, to alls
athisha

Jul 19, 2017

I received a msg frm coca cola uk awards

is that true ?? a reward of 90 lakhs...!! they asked name,address, moblie number..etc
tushar sunil bukane

Apr 20, 2017

Won for 1000.000.0

This is Sir and Madam
I Tushar Sunil Bukane, my no-,9594408965 my email id. [email protected]
I had written a problem that I had written to you. You are unaware of the billions of times, I am very happy to read this, I thank you very much,
I am at home, Indian Airlins was in La Jabless but now I have been transferred from, because of the problem of the address, I used to take my Dad's place, and because of the death of Tait, And Mommyme Mead,
Pledge me, I hope to give you a reply,
mgah

Mar 1, 2017

Prize Award Winners

I want to know if this is real or a scam? The claim agent is Mr. Gerth Beyers(South African Branch)
Direct Tell. +27-736-974-723
Aniket Kumar Sharma

Feb 7, 2017

Coca cola lotter

Sir, I Aniket Kumar Sharma received the mail from [email protected] about winning prize I have send the data to diplomat Mr. John Kennedy but I have not sent the account details to rbi sir , I am confused what to do next can I have details of my parcel.
Thanks a lot
My phone number 8285578842
gudalaraghavendra

Jan 31, 2017

Coca cola prize money

My self Raghavendra Coca-Cola prize scheme
Sir I received a message from RBI bank of India who informed me about my winning prize and said me to send my documents and ID card scan copy so I send my all documents but madam said for bank charges sir I belong to poor family so I can not pay bank charges plz help me and transfer my winning prize in my account sir I promise to you I shall pay my bank charges after receiving winning prize plz plz tell us about this situation plz said to madam to help me to get my winning prize
basheera bagum

Jan 7, 2017

Coca-Cola prize scheme

Pranab hazarika

Nov 7, 2016

True or false

I have received mail of winning the coca cola content. Please tell me whether this is true or fake.
harish hair

Nov 3, 2016

there no gaurntee

First you clear the tax of wining price then delivery the parcle of winning prize then we will tax of the winning prize .there is gaurantee for when we pay 19750rs for your gave aacount. Number

Nov 1, 2016

PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED

These are my identification number:
Ticket Number: 011425896
Serial Number: 3872/506
Lucky Numbers:7/4/88/28/01/40

Till date i am not received the prize money. Ist your mail date was 16/02/2015. At this time your Payment Approval Manager was Dr Philip Morris & diplomat was Dr Charles Morgan .As per both advise i had spent lot of money for this completion.After that on 05.07.2016 i had received a mail form Dr George Morrison New Executive Chairman of Board of Directors Coca Cola Company Uk and i want to inform your that Dr Philip Morris has been transfer to Scotland branch which has enable me to assume the office from the 1st of June 2016 and after yesterday meeting with the Board of Directors, your file was brought to my table with the last mail you sent to company which has not been reply till date. again we had started the process & money also spent . Now there is no mail as well as phone from Mr George Morrison. Kindly look into
vijay558

Jun 12, 2016

My email I'd true

My email I'd true
Dear Sir/Madam

Its true or false pls reply me
I was received a message from +919976204441 to write that congratulate your email has won 500,000.00 pounds UK Coca - cola promo 2016 To claim send name, address, mobile no and age Via e-mail : [email protected]
Date : 04/06/2016
Pls tell me it true or false
My email adress :karthipunnam @gmail.com.
And

Ticket number: (C12PYUK7122)
Ballot number: (UK: 1748219/720
E-mail: [email protected]
Office No: +447014235754

The Coca Cola Company Plc Official Yearly Prize Award Winners Notification.
Attention: Our Dear Esteem Winner: Karthikeyan.S
We sincerely apologize to you, for the slight delay in response to your mail notification of your winning lottery award from The Coca Cola Company Plc Official Yearly Prize Award 2016 This was due to the outcome of the processing of your winning prize documents as it’s done. However, the final result of your winning claims fund and your winning items has concluded. This email therefore, is to inform you that your winning cheque together with all documents that will facilitate the delivery and transfer of your won prize has been approved and parceled for delivery to you in your country India. Please bear with us our affiliated flight, British Airways Line has no available flight from London (UK) to your own city, so the flight that is bringing our delivery officer will arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. In New Delhi, our delivery officer will proceed to the Reserve Bank of India where your winning demand draft details will undergo through verification and registration of your name, your winning lottery prize of (£500,000.00 GBP), with 1 Pars of Coca Cola T-Shirt Polo and 1 LU-MIX Digital Camera. With your government and officials department of the Reserve Bank of India after which your lottery prize amount will be transfer and credited to your designated bank account in Indians rupees. We have received your email regarding your claims requirement and it was acknowledged by the Board committee members.
The continental draw was drawn from five continents, South and North AMERICA, EUROPE, AFRICA, and ASIA. The COCA_COLA GLOBAL LOTTERY AWARD 2016 Organizer collects all the email addresses of the individuals and cooperate bodies that are active online, through automatic computer machine among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo mail, Gmail, Rediffmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected from each continent to benefit from this global promotional award and you are one of the Selected Winners from Asia country. As the claims officer of the Coca Cola International Promotion, I personally congratulate you as the winner from India. This email is to certify that you have been officially succeeded the requirement statutory obligations verifications, validations and satisfactory for the report test conducted for all our lucky winners in this month. Coca Cola GLOBAL NEWS ON INTERNATIONAL E-MAIL LOTTERY AWARD 2016 and approved for the delivery of your won prize by cheque, ordered by the CLAIMS PROCESSING DEPARTMENT, of the Coca Cola International Promotion and your winning cheque was issued by the HSBC Bank of London Coca Cola Payment Account, United Kingdom.
kailachirag

May 27, 2016

lottery

True or false I want answer
Deer sir
I m kaila chirag my no is 9574069189 my mail ID is [email protected] Com.sir I received SMS in morning you wone 5cr 25 lakh rupees I attach total details please this is true or fols ple do help by mail. And phone it's urjent
This is mail
Coca-Cola Enterprises
Registered Office: 1 Queen caroline street hammer smith London.
UNITED KINGDOM.

Attention : Winner kaila chirag,

APPROVAL OF AWARD WINNING PRIZE OF 500,000.00 GBP FOR DELIVERY/TRANSFER.

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your parcel
in India, this office will be sending a diplomat from UK to India for
your delivery ,Our delivery Diplomat by name, Diplomat Charles Morgan
will be leaving from England and will arrive on FRIDAY morning
27/05/2016 in ( NEW DELHI) INDIA .

Your parcel will be sent to India via a diplomatic cargo and on
arrival of the diplomat, the diplomat will need to clear your parcel
from the customs in NEW DELHI and also get approval of transfer from
the Reserve Bank of India ,Once the formalities in NEW DELHI is over,
he will immediately deliver your parcel to your door step on the same
day of his arrival.

Your winning parcel contains all of the following items:

1.) Demand Draft of Your Winning of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds.

2.)Official Winning Certificate.

3) One Samsung Smart TV

4) One Samsung Laptop

5) One Samsung phone S6

6.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.

7.)Other Covering Documents.

We have taken the decision to foot the traveling costs of the
delegated diplomat and ensured payments for shipment of your parcel to
India, and would want you to prepare the Indian custom Airport
Clearance fees in the amount of 25,000 INR, which is payable in cash
when the diplomat arrival to India and at the Airport for settlement
of the shipment and Airport clearance charges.

The Diplomat shall also give you all the required assistance you may
need to ensure that your winning is cleared and funds deposited in
your local account. You shall be responsible for the local clearance
charges there in India, so that the diplomat will be allowed to
complete the delivery immediately he arrives.

You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he
arrive because he has other parcel to deliver outside India.

DELIVERY AGENT BIO-DATA

NAME :MR CHARLES MORGAN
AGE. :53 YEARS OLD
COUNTRY : UNITED KINGDOM
COMPANY : FASTER JET ( UK ) International Courier Ltd
ADDRESS : London Customer/Delivery Services Department,
Unit 10, Ring-way Trading Estate
Shadow moss Road, M22 5LH.

FLIGHT DETAILS OF DIPLOMAT CHARLES MORGAN.

Flight number VS 300
Departure date 26 May 2016
Route London (LHR) to Delhi (DEL)

Scheduled departure time 26 May 2016 20:00
Scheduled arrival time 27 May 2016 09:20

DEL - Delhi - Indira Gandhi International Airport
LHR - London - London Heathrow Airport.

Departure terminal:
London - London Heathrow Airport - Zone A, Terminal 3
Arrival terminal: Delhi- Indira Gandhi International Airport -
International Departures, Terminal 3

NOTE:

Clearance and custom charges of 270 .00 pounds Sterling's equivalent
to 25,000 INR will cost you to get your parcel which contains your
Demand Draft of 500,000:00 GBP and One Samsung phone S6, with all
relevant document that will empower you get your winning amount logged
in your nominated account with assistance of our delivery diplomat ,
so he can facilitate payment formalities through the Reserve Bank of
India in your country.

Be informed that your prices are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE
POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your
funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section
13(1)(n) of the ALL UK LOTTERY GAMING BOARD ACT as adopted in 1993 and

Rakesh kumar suman

May 26, 2016

True or false

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for the NEW YEAR 2015Coca-Cola promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca-Cola in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
These are your identification numbers:
Ticket Number: 011425896/2012
Serial Number: 3872/506
Lucky Numbers: 7/4/88/28/01/40

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM SEND THIS DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ([email protected]
1. Full Name: rakesh kumar suman
2. Country: india
3. State: rajasthan
4. Contact Address: vill&post dhaikhera th.khanpur dis. Jhalawar (raj)
5. Mobile Number:9057074382
12) MY BANK NAME:central bank of india
13) MY ACCOUNT:saving
14) MY A/C NO: 3223285447
15) BANK ADDRESS: khanpur dis jhalawar
To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our Foreign Service manager immediately via email.
UK NAME: Mr.Peter Johnson
Foreign Service Manager
Coca-Cola (Pty) Ltd.
Tel: +447010050195
scpandey73

May 24, 2016

win prize

Sir mere email ( [email protected] ) par 21/5/2016 ko ek mail aaya tha jisme bola gaya hai ki aapka email £500,000.00 jita hai. Please call me 8922026362
For this email is true or false.
Detail is----
PO Box 1010, Liverpool
L70 1NL, United Kingdom,

Ticket number: (C12PYUK7122)

Ballot number: (UK: 1748219/720

E-mail: [email protected]

Office No: +447014235754

The Coca Cola Company Plc Official Yearly Prize Award Winners Notification.
Dear Esteem Winner,

Your E-mail Address has won you £500,000.00 Great British Pounds from COCA-COLA National Board 2016, Charity Bonanza.

The draw brought out your Email Address from a Data Base of Internet Users and qualified you a winner of the stated winning amount. You are to contact us via e-mail ([email protected]) providing the below stated information for the processing of your winning price.

Stated below are your identification numbers: 1, Batch number: EU/ M Q Y/-3LJ4) .2 (Serial number:209UK) 3 (File Ref. EU M D N 0508-9T6) 4,Winning Number: #7,7,7

You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of (£500,000.00 GBP) Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Only.

You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

1. Full Names:

Sunilkokane

Apr 22, 2016

True or false I want answer

Deer sir
I m Sunil kokane my no is 7738847365 my mail ID is kokane. Sunil6[email protected] Com.sir I received SMS in morning you wone 5cr 25 lakh rupees I attach total details please this is true or fols ple do help by mail. And phone it's urjent

On Apr 22, 2016 10:42 AM, "Coca Cola Award England" <[email protected]> wrote:
HEAD OFFICE: TEL: +447937410074
Prize Redemption Center-1-Queen,
Caroline Street Hammersmith, London
W6 9HQ, United Kingdom.

ATTN: (CLAIMANT OF COCA-COLA COMPANY)

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to you from our Awards Department. The 2016 Award COCA-COLA Company of England (50th ANNIVERSARY ) is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the cheered history of this Organization. Your winning fund of {562,000.00 GBP} (FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) EQUIVALENT TO INDIA MONEY 5 CRORE 75 LAKHS INDIA RUPEES is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in United Kingdom in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you within 3 working days on the Approval of your Fund release. You will receive this fund by DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM OF PAYMENT, the courier system of cash delivery is systems of payment were the fund will be brought to your country cash through a courier agent and delivered to you accordingly.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate the Director and other non-Governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this 50th ANNIVERSARY draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web through computer draw system :This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of COCA-COLA COMPANY in it's struggle to alleviate poverty. YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND US ANY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF FOR CONFIRMATION:

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality. We would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.
This Department (Coca-cola Development Company 50th ANNIVERSARY Award subdivision ) will contact you with further proceedings immediately we complete formalities with ORDERING DEPARTMENT and shall release your funds to you within 48 hrs!

On behalf of my committees, congratulations.

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be deliver to you on the arrival date of our courier agent. Confidentiality must be maintained to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

[NOTE: CHECK YOUR EMAIL IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE]

With Best Regards,
Dr. Frank Williams,
Payment Coordinator.
Tel:+447937410074
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Coca-cola Development Company plc does not take responsibility for our users' personal views.
kalim siddiqui

Apr 15, 2016

true or fals

Sir I have recive a massage that says I have won 500,000.00(five hundred thousand pound) .Is it true?
haappy

Feb 23, 2016

coca cola lottery

Sir I have recive a massage that says I have won 4.9 crore rupees.Is it true?
meenakanda

Jan 8, 2016

true or false

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS

Today I have received a call from delhi a man said he is Mr.Angom rameshkumar meitei and he is at delhi international airport and he said he have my prize and he demanded me 1500 INR but I thought he is fraud then I will say sir please you will pay that amount to the officer and then I'll give you that amount so he cut the call.my name is meenakshi kandavel please help me sir,it is a true are false.i am send the money sir,i just clarify sir.
jakanagala

Dec 17, 2015

coco cola 2012 lottry result is this fake or true

my serial number : 3422/06 , my ticket number : 8390281 , reference no: YM35447XN , Batch number : PC/3445X /2011

I received mail from coco cola from 2012 with email id : [email protected]

address from : u k promation lottery , 42 ,park avenue , barbourne worcester , united kingdom.

is this fake or true

please reply to : [email protected]

Ph No: 9490638627 , 9441898022
pradeep kumar giri

Nov 16, 2015

COCA COLA LOTTERY COMPLAINT

DEAR SIR COCA COLA LOTTERY PRIZE PL. SEND . SIR DELIVERY CHARGE COCA COLA PRIZE AMOUNT DEDUCETD DERA SIR MANY COCA COLA AGENT CALL NUMBER . ############,8147638583,8546844750,98510228276,7621973353,9582390227,9867535783,8447268137,8521528621 sir many account number.state bank of india name- kamal singh a/c number-20226436032 ifsc code- sbin0000726 pan no- fqaps7696b branch delhi deposit amount 20,900inr, name- alisa kumar a/c no. 46260100004504 ifsc code- barbomahdel pan no. dnipk9223h, bank of baroda branch -new delhi ,ankit sharma a/c no. 35069182152 state bank of india [s.b.i.] dear sir
appalaswamy

Nov 4, 2015

lottery

I am K.Appalaswamy, coca coca winning lottery on July, 2015 the mail is fack or good