COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

Consumer complaints and reviews about COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY

DHRITI MOY DE

May 28, 2017

COCA COLA AUTOMOBILE AWARD 2017

Yes, friends I also have got the same message.
I have send the required details required but now they are asking money for the transport.
I am also totally confused about this.
Pleasee send me whether it is genuine or not to Mob. no-9434456066, email id - dhritimoy46@gmail.com
WIN PAYMENT CENTER

May 27, 2017

LOTTERY VERIFICATION

For lottery verification and confirmations send your details to Lottery Official Whatsapp number for Confirmation if you are the real winner or not. whatsapp number: +18456007159
sandipan1974

May 27, 2017

COCA COLA AUTOMOBILE AWARD 2017

I GOT A SMS FROM 7428342539 THAT I HAVE WON 2 CRORE 50 LAKH. IT IS TRUE FACT ?
Shi1997va

May 23, 2017

Coca Cola Promo UK

I Got A Message In My Mobile On 22-05-2017 That I Have Won 4,50,500 G.B.P. In Ongoing Coca Cola Promo 2017 UK and Said Send Your Detail To An Email and The email Is (dr.rechard@de.com). I Sent It And Today I Got A message That "Congrat! Your Winning Prize Has Been Approved For Payment, Our Agent Will Be Arriving In Your Country Tomorrow Morning For The Delivery Of Your Winning Prize By 9:30 AM IST"
So Please Help Me To What To Do?

Is It Fake or Real?
Please Inform Me ASAP.
Abhishek Ratnakar Rout

May 21, 2017

True or fake

I got a message that I have won 2.5 crore in coca cola automobile award.And i contacted with this email cocaclm@outlook.com which was stated in the message.I gave them details they asked for like name,address and mobile no. And they are now telling that you have to come at Delhi airport to confirm your prize and give Rs 24,500 to RBI for verification. I m confused😨.My email id : abhirout14@gmail.com.Plz help.
pavulraj

COCO - COLA AWARD -2017

MY ADRESS

K.Vidya
D/O Nagaraju
B.Kallahalli (Village), Kasaba (Hobali)
Valagere Menasa (Post)
Krishnarajapete (Taluk)
Mandya (District)
Pin Code No-571426.
Mob No.7022792499.

DEAR SIR,

have got a mail and a sms in my mobile phone I m winner in 2017 coca- cala award
lakhidhar barman

May 4, 2017

COCA-COLA WINNER

hlw sir i'm lakhidhar barman from ASSAM, Mr George Walker delivery agent said he in is in delhi airport and he asking for customs charge around 25000/- for clearance , winning price said 6 core 44 lakh and apple laptop and iphone 7 is it real or fake can you let me know ASAP PLEASE .
geetha rani pajerla

May 1, 2017

message from cococola UK promo

i got a message that i had won 4 crore 95 lakhs from COCO-COLA UK PROMO 2017. In order to recieve this amount they are asking to pay Rs25000/- for custom duty . they mailed me when they are arriving to india. IS THIS MAIL IS REAL OR FAKE.PLEASE VERIFY AND SEND A MESSAGE TO ME.
neelam84

May 1, 2017

got sms for wining of lottery

i got the sms on 30-04-2017 at 22.25 pm that i won 3crore & 9 lak in cocacola promo 2017.

is it true ? pls confirm on the same mobile number.

thanks & regards
Neelam
PAPARAO BONI

Apr 28, 2017

Coca-Cola company awards

I got a message from Coca-Cola company awards . Let me know it is genuine or fake . On my email address.
Email id :- boni6963@gmail.com
Abhishek Reddy

Apr 26, 2017

coca cola mobile promo

I dont know Whether its fake or real they called me four times they are asking me to pay 15500 without showing any proofs that i got 500000 pounds in coca cola mobile promo

There Phone No.s are 8587995598,

and they asking me to transfer amount to jitendra kumar
A/C no. 20325079665
ifsc: sbin0014316

i dont know how the reserve bank worker or agent asking money to transfer amount to state bank such a funny thing
i think this is completely a fraud one please avoid these type of messages...!
Shailabh007

Apr 25, 2017

Coca cola lucky draw

Cocacola mobile draw 2017
Sir. I have got a message from cocacola lucky draw center. London, 1107NA,untited Kingdom that I won cocacola lucky draw 2017 a sum of 500000 GBP. Please verify whether it is true or not and inform me at my email address: Shailabhrana008@gmail.com
Name : Shailabh rana
Sex: Male
Age: 21
Contact no.9763075343
Adress: Bavdhan,pune,Maharastra
Please inform me soon weither its true or fake
Thankyou
Sanu prajapati

Apr 25, 2017

Cocacola prize

Sir I send my massages many times and went to know about cocacola prize scheme and my code prize sir pleas tell me the prize which RBI bank of India is true then prize how will riceve our prize my code is tire pleas tell me my prize sir thank u
Abhishek Reddy

Apr 24, 2017

coca cola mobile promo

your mobile number is selected for 500000 pounds in 2017 uk coca cola mobile promo

is it real or fake?

Please any one tell me

Contact No. 9700106323
email: abhishekreddy546@gmail.com
vijayakumar.s

Apr 21, 2017

coca cola winning amount

Hi I have this same massage I won 98 laks amontamong money... she is you send 15500 after you collect the winning amontamount so it's real or fake
Siddhant das

Apr 20, 2017

Cocacola mobile draw 2017

Sir. I have got a message from cocacola lucky draw center. London, 1107NA,untited Kingdom that I won cocacola lucky draw 2017 a sum of 500000 GBP. Please verify whether it is true or not and inform me at my email address dmcdante774@gmail.com.
My name: me. Garima Das
Mobile no. 9436898348
guptachandan123

Apr 11, 2017

lottre

sir i am winer coco cola mobile lottre ihave got an sms +448445891487 they say i had won 7000,000 pounds win
name chandan gupta
mobile 7208127753
sex male
age 27
mail chandan.guptax222@gmail.com
Sir Iam confused that is it true.So I request you to give a confirm message on my email address chandan.guptax222@gmail.com
jearjagmis@yahoo.com

Apr 5, 2017

COCA COLA Company

dear sir my mom received a text message to her mobile number and they said my mom won USD500,000.00 in raffle. they send message to moms email may i know if this is for real. this is my email jearjagmis@yahoo.com

THE COCA COLA COMPANY

INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD
COCA COLA HEAD COMPLEX, NEW YORK
NY, 10005 USA.

Toll Free: (+1)-850-888-0075 Direct Line: (+1)- 425-336-0633

Fax:(+1)- 877-305-0687

GREETINGS FROM THE COCA COLA COMPANY,

My name is Dr. Mark Spencer am the COCA COLA COMPANY Coordinator assigned to pay winners We are happy to inform you of the result concluded annual final draws held by Coca-Cola Bottling Company in conjunction with the American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your Mobile Number was among the 20 Lucky winners sweepstakes. Your mobile number won the sum of $500,000,00 USD (five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) in the ongoing COCA COLA 2016 INTERNATIONAL AWARD held in Florida USA, In line with commemorating event marking of our anniversary.

However the results were released on the 15th Of March 2017 and your Mobile Number was attached to REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER:05-85790Q-RSPT-2015 AND BATCH NUMBER:03/02849/IND The online draws was conducted by a random selection of Mobile Numbers.

We rolled out over $200,000.000.00 (Two Hundred million United State Dollars) for our anniversary draws. All participants were select through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers and 30,000,000 individual mobile number from 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, Africa, Philippines and others Asian countries. As part of the international promotions program, which is conducted annually in USA, This promo is approved by the USA GOVT, American Gaming Board and licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (IAGR).

However, no tickets were sold but all Mobile Number contacts were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. The selection process was carried out through random mechanism selection in our computerized Mobile Number contacts machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 45 Million Mobile Number contacts drawn from all the continents of the world.

In order to claim your $500,000.00 USD prize winning, which has been deposited with a registered America bank. However, you have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification.

Please you are advice to complete the form and send it immediately to our E-mail for prompt collection of your fund from the designated.

Apr 5, 2017

Coca cola company international prize award

I m rajkumar from kosi kalan mathura from uttar pradesh my mobile no.9456257273 won hasfeb 2017 international prize award my reg. Order no.85790Q-RSPT-2017 and batch no.03/02849/IND 30000GBP and indian rupees 25000000 cr please
Gajula narasimharao

Mar 30, 2017

Coca cola Mobil Latari

My mobile number 8978034786 won has march 2017 dra won 800000 GBP PLEASE telm tru or falls sed my email
k.santhoshkumar

Mar 17, 2017

true or fake

coca cola company uk promo to claim
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS W0N IN COCA COLA COMPANY UK PROMO TO CLAIM 1.000,000,00.POUNDS, 8 CRORES,SEND YOUR NAME/NUMBER/ADDRESS/AGE/TO EMAIL: CCWUKDRAW@GMAIL.COM sir I am confused that's real or not so I request pls conform msg on my email .kssanthosh1991@gmail.com
Kar Htet

Mar 15, 2017

NationalLottery Winning

Dear,

I have received a mail of winning the NationalLottery and CocaCola Promotion Price. Please tell me whether true or fake?
I exciting.. Please
rathod.sach23

Mar 14, 2017

lucky winer

its true or false
Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that your Email have won you a prize of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) form the Yearly Coca Cola Lottery

promotion United Kingdom which is organized by Coca Cola Company in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your

Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United

States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have

only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
Akash madhwani

Mar 11, 2017

Coca cola awards 2017

"YOUR MOBILE No WON 3CRORE 8LAKH IN COCA-COLA AWARD 2017. TO CLAIM;SEND NAME,AGE,SEX,PHONE No & ADDRESS TO: drfox9@hotmail.com""

Want to know that this msg which I got is true or fake. N y I am getting these msgs
Plz reply me.