colors tv

Consumer complaints and reviews about colors tv

ashutosh_ak

Apr 16, 2016

stop this serialSusral Simran Ka

This serial has got know head and tail .no one can this Susral Simran Ka serial tolerate this all is bullshit,please stop this serial
geethadud

Mar 30, 2016

request

Plz make private videos which are in youtube public especially sastry sisters v r eagerly waiting for it
RaisaAnika

Mar 29, 2016

private Videos

Hello colors TV, I have noticed that you have made majority of the videos private, why? I really want to watch the shows please can you change this decision, I will be really grateful, if you response to my request.
Thankyou
Raisa
Dixit Siddhpura

Mar 22, 2016

Ashoka show

Why colour channel many time ashoka show cancel & not reply only one time watching after vahi faltu udaan dekhate ho aagar aap ke pass udan ke liye hi time heto ashoka ko dushri channel pe diverte kariye...but please mehrabni karke week me jo show only 5 day aata he ushko cancel mat karo or ha udan ke liye Sunday rakho aesi ghatiya show ke liye natak ke liye India ke history show ko mat bigado or usska aek duper ka repeat time adjust karo

&
I m color tv channel see only & only for ashoka show baki ke faltu ke show he...
Sonu1987

Mar 22, 2016

Not showing Ashoka

hoka didn't aired on 22nd Mar 2016
I was waiting for Ashoka serial, but to my surprise it didn't come. What's the issue? I am missing it badly pls stop showing udaan who ask you to show this show for 1 hour. Ek number ka ghatia natak he.

Feb 21, 2016

repeat of naagin please

I want the repeat telecast of naagin from Monday to Friday at least once...why showing krishnadasi 4 times a day.
Plz show naagin from either 9-10am or 5-6pm or 11-12pm please kind request
kunal federer

Feb 19, 2016

repeat telecast of asoka

hi pls dont change the repeat time of asoka serial at 12:30 am because if we miss out at 9:00 clock then we able to watch at 12:30 am

kunal
vaishali.s.kothari

Feb 19, 2016

about colors serial sasural simar ka

Hi my humble request to u channel ppl is u all pls stop Sasural Simar Ka serial coz rather than nusence nothing is shown in it. Totally bakwaas to say naam khali Sasural Simar Ka is given instead of that Horror Show @ 7.30 should be given. If u all r willing to telecast horror shows at that time then pls do remember one thing even our liitle ones watch t.v at that time and this is not a serial which kids can watch. So plzzzz stop that bullshit serial. If u want to cont it then u better telecast it @ 12 A.M
Anams

Feb 16, 2016

Want chakor back

I seriously use to watch udaan because of little chakor plz bring her back somehow or in some other i want to see her again i just love her cery much infact all the kids in udaan also plz bring kapil back i hate krushna his show sux and ban sasural simar ka itz annoying and also start uttaran and na bole tum na maine kuch kaha shastri sisters and laado and beinteha again or their sequel plz
Sachinsinghal

Feb 16, 2016

Ashoka didn't aired on 15th Feb 2016

I was waiting for Ashoka serial yesterday, but to my surprise it didn't come. What's the issue? I am missing it badly. Please restart.
Ashu singh Rajput

Feb 11, 2016

we want kapil

this new comedy show...is sooooo boring even my whole family dont like this show.....
please we want kapil show back.......bhai ek hi to tum logo ne accha kaam kia tha wo kapil show bhi band ho gaya ab ek kaam karo colors tv hi band kar do.....ab to esa lagta he me colors channel me faltu ke pese waste kar raha hu......
Dr.M.Ramalingeswararao

Feb 9, 2016

Feed back on serials

The serials you are telecasting are very harmful to society sasural simar ka,thapki pyar ki,nagin and ishk ka rabg safed.. The conspiracy the super natural element vengeance.. All these do undefinable harm to the public.The writer of these serials seems to a saddist.pl.keep the fact in mind that these serials are meant for entertainment, not to promote evil.we like your channel. But we are getting vexed by watching such serials.
Prakot2536

Feb 4, 2016

Replacing Kapil Sharma

What was the big idea of replacing Kapil Sharma with the bufoon Krushna and naming the show Comedy Nights Live
Comedy Nights Dead should be more appropriate. whatever maybe the reason please stop this Live rubbish and replace if you must with a Serial or anything else if you must. But stop screening this totally stupid show as most of us have started watching CID instead.
Nobody can replace Kapil Sharma as he is a born Comedian and does not have to make those funny faces to bring in laughter
rakeshreddy786

Feb 4, 2016

comedy nights with Kapil

We want Kapil Show Back.
Parul Singh

Comedy nights

One comedy show that stole hearts and just couldn't to be fresh as always due to the class comedy of Kapil and his team unfortunately politics and ego led to downfall and colours management shouldn't have let this happen. Bringing Bharthi Krishna and Mika on the show and changing it to be there's is a huge mistake as they are all cheap and just cannot match. It's a shame and surely will die soon no matter what stunts your channel may use.
Wish all the very best to Kapil and his team hoping to see them on other channel soon.
sumaiyah

comedy night show

New comedy show has no fun ..we want kapil back ...kapil show was best
vartika jain

comedy nights live

how could you do this to the show comedy nights with kapil how could you replace kapil with so bad comedians. this has declined the reputation of the show kapil was its star and now you have replaced him and the show is lost. even if you have started the show you could have done that with something original. the show has the same comcept the same name excluding the name of kapil the same background music the same set with new paint almost the same props and same kind of characters with just a different name.bring kapil and his team back the show is nothing without them
candy34

Jan 27, 2016

Sasural simar ka

pllllzzzzz..... ham pe rehem karo... stooopp this show,.... sasural simar ka. what u are showing.. Mataji, black magic, patallok.. devi.... Gatiya,bakwas, stop irritating us. Ab to add dekhna bhi marne saman lagta he... plzzz...close this bakwass, gathiya serial and yess that Uddaan serial too. Hamka.. tumkaa.. Stop it. Plz
Abraham07

Jan 18, 2016

Youtube ashoka serial made private

Hello
Its very sad to say that u people have made the ashoka serial on the youtube as private video. Which is causing we fans a state of discontent,as we dont have televisions to watch it every night.
So i request you to either make the video public as it was earlier or send me the link of episodes from 11th january 2016.

Youtube ashoka serial made private

CBD

Jan 18, 2016

Serial UDAAN

Stop showing UDAAN serial. It is spreading wrong message in the society. A small boy holding gun and about to shoot little girl. What message you want to give to the society. So humiliating really. What the hell... Please don't spoil children. Just stop this.. Not good for anybody..
Rohit Behal

Jan 17, 2016

kapil sharma comdey nights start

Kapil sharma ka comdey nights show chalo apse request hai
prashansa priya

Jan 15, 2016

serial not uploaded

Please upload last 3 episodes of Ashoka serial.
NIRMALYA GANTAIT

Jan 12, 2016

ashoka serial

please upload the episode in youtube.last two days (11th and 12th january) episode not given in youtube.and we are unable to see those episodes.so please upload it quickley.otheroise fan are very depressed.
subhash Chandra Jangir

Jan 9, 2016

Susral Simran Ka

Last 3-4 Months se Colours Ke Serial "Susral Simral Ka" me ek mahila (ladies) ko Dayan bata ke dikhaya ja raha h, is serial me wife se uske husband ka murder karwaya ja raha h ek dayan ke roop me, kya ye ek mahila ki chavi ko kharab nahi karta, I m surprise why not Mahila Aaayog complaint about this serial till now. aaj ke is yug me jaha mahila aadmi ke kandhe se kandha mila ke chal rahi h , vaha is serial me ek mahila ko dayan bataya ja raha , is serial se kya massage jayega samaj me. I request to Colours channel pls stop this type serial immidately.
Prikrati Mengi

Dec 30, 2015

Ban on showing content of black maqic

Hlo myself sunari from Delhi nd my relatives via poonam; poja; anju; raju; deeksha; sanjay, ravi Paul We all r totally unsatisfied nd want to Do request to stop all these serial which r showing the contents of black maqic which is very unsatisfied nd want you to stop showing contents on black magic this cause people who are not busy they get inspired by this nd give a loss to honest people so it is requested u to stop all this
Thanku
we shall be thankful to u nd hope I'll soon stop showing these things