Complain against Unknown Mobile no.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complain against Unknown Mobile no.

Sahiljain_

Jun 24, 2017

Frequent calling from unknown number

Some one frequently call from this no. ( +91 7646 810 482) to disturb me and my family. When I call him back he cut the calls.
Now I am very frustrated, the person from another side of this number, Calls in midnight and anytime for no reason only to disturb us.
Please take strict action against him..
Ektasharma92

Jun 19, 2017

Unknown call out of country

+960 2638295 Hi Team i am from India i have received unknown call out of the country from this no so many times when I received the call some electronic sound comes and cut the call automatically might be This is a fraud call etc I don't know ....please hel and suggest me
@bhuvan29feb

+Calls from unknown.number

Hello Sir,

I am getting frequent calls from unknown numbers and I am very much frustrated now because these calls . i dont know who is calling its disturbing to me and my family some harassing massages . please help

4033468000,
8700754760,
00923035392588,
4033469300,
4033285000,

I wants you should take some action against this kind of persons.
THANK U.
BHUVAN CHANDER
Vaishnavi bhardwaj

Jun 17, 2017

Calls coming from unknown number

This unknown person is calling me from several days n giving me miss calls n when i called back to ask then he cut that call ..but even after that he is calling me again and again ..please take action against this number +919873320392..
deep333000

asking bank details

Today morning i got one unknown call, he said he calling from Mumbai head office of SBI bank. My ATM card is blocked so he providing new card so i need to give my all account details to him.

i guessed this is fake person , and asked his identity. He refused to reveal that and cut off the mobile. Noe mobile Number is switched off

The mobile Number is 7352472540
deep333000

ASKING BANK DETAILS

The mobile Number is 7352472540
prenig@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017

Frequent calling from unknown number

I am getting frequent calling from mobile no. 8319500060. On receving the call the person the person is using dirty language, when I warn him to complain in police then he told OK good.

I am totaly disturbed from getting calls from him.

Plz do something as soon as possible and punish him

tusharpshah

Jun 16, 2017

harassment and abusing words

today in morning at around 9:30 am my wife getting call from unknown number she pick up the call and one guy asking for atm card number my wife told i dont have any ATM card so pls dont call me that gyu start with abusing words after my wife put the phone , after 2 min again my wife getting call from same number and that guy asking her for ATM card number my wife clearly told pls dont call me again than that guy start non stop abusing words.the mobile no of that guy is : 08873461183
sigamani -India

Jun 15, 2017

Repeated calls from Un Known NUmber

Hi ..

I am getting frequent calls from unknown numbers and I am very much frustrated now because these calls are not going down even after blocking. I am getting calls from below no frequently every day.

+240555932090

+240555944099

+240555936034

Kindly do the needful and advise.

D.Deivaisgamani
+919443914179
Antarjami kamila

Jun 14, 2017

Harrassing and abusive calls from 9576694515

One guy calling from 9576694515 This number to my sister and after receiving of call harrassing and abusing offensive words many times a day...sir she is getting mentally tourtured by this calls from this guy . So I request u to take a necessary action against this number..
Aqquindi

Jun 13, 2017

Frequent calling from unknown number

I am getting frequent calling from mobile no. 9760432170. On receving the call the person the person is using dirty language, when I warn him to complain in police then he told that he himself a CID person.

I am totaly disturbed from getting calls from him.

Plz do something as soon as possible and punish him

Ankitarora3772@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2017

Unknown phone calls in midnight

+91 836 003 8286 calls in midnight need help
Deejoy

Jun 12, 2017

Disturbing a lot

I am Deepak a resident of Delhi want to register a complaint against +91 7053268214 as frequently calling and always asking for sister mother and ladies on call.

This number belongs to the internet as when I redial it always shows switch off

I am too much frustrated with frequent calling plz have a look and do the needful

Deepak
Mobile 7053744315
k.t

Jun 8, 2017

unwanted msg on whats app

need help
i m receving i love u type msg in this unknown no 7383399002 pls do somthing
masood1990

Jun 8, 2017

Disturbing a lot

I am Masood a resident of Delhi want to register a complaint against +919117264112 as frequently calling and always asking for sister mother and ladies on call

This number belongs to internet as when I redial it always shows switch off

Masood
Mobile 8178685025
B_K_D_25

Jun 5, 2017

Harassment by calling and sending selfies on whatsapp overnight

I have been getting calls from the number +91-8431589211 overnight. He keeps calling me and harasses me and send his selfie images on whatsapp.

Please look into this and please take some action on the same. It is very disturbing.
Ajay

Jun 3, 2017

Call from 8721064934

I am getting call from 8721064934 number from many days. Kindly take strict action against him.
Sam3gupta

Jun 2, 2017

Call from Afganistan

I have got call from this number +93755816280 at 7.AM
My truecaller app showed it as Afganistan identification.
I was worried and I didn't pick it
Kindly help me
sayesta

Jun 1, 2017

complaint against unknown mobile number

I am getting abusive whatsapp messages and phone calls from 8777728058.Kindly take actions
divya85

Jun 1, 2017

Calls from unknown.number

+4049
vimal dhas

May 31, 2017

Unknown Caller

Hi ..

I am getting frequent calls from unknown numbers and I am very much frustrated now because these calls are not going down even after blocking. I am getting calls from below no most of the times.

manoj_chauhan

May 28, 2017

Unknown number disturbing

I am getting calls again and again in mid night and every time no sound coming only ringing and listening. What to do please advice
rahul89rk

May 27, 2017

Abusing on call

i hope that you will help me

i am getting a call from a number (9027942748) at night and he is taking to abusing language about my daughter, mother and sister.. very worst words 3 night has been past he keep abusing daily i am very worried about this problem please help me sir, if possible please provide this contact no. detail to me plz help me sir.
Ra123.

May 27, 2017

Caller calling me any time and talking with abusive language with me

I don't no who is this unknown no +917009955226 , calling me any time and talking with abusive language with me without any reason.
I wants you should take some action against this kind of persons.
pampa saha

May 24, 2017

DISTRUBING AT NIGHT CALL FROM 8777386073

Hi sir,

i think you will help me

I am getting call from call from 8777386073 last night at 12.36 am and he is talking to very abusing language. can you action on it please.

thank you.

Life ok Channel - Ghulam serials
    Ghulam serials is bad kirdar ek bachchi ko Marne ka...
    Mi max - Mobile has stolen
    My xiaomi mi max mobile has been stolen since...
    Vijay Tv - About Ready steady go show in vijay tv
    Hi Vijay Tv team, You guys are doing great job...just...
    snapdeal - I am complaining for snapdeal doesnot return my money
    Order I'd -19261516325 Complain ticket no....
    SBI Credit Card - Fraud FP emi transaction on SBI credit card even though no...
    This is very ridiculous to know that bank charging fraud...
    Assam State Electricity Board - Low voltage
    Myself Abhijit Hazarika residing in Ratnagiri Path...
    Exide Battery - failure of exide battery
    Hi sir/mam I bought exide battery in april from zirakpur...
    Unitech group fixed deposit payment - Non Refund my FD money
    I have not received my FD money back from last 3 years.