Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Neeta95

Oct 4, 2019

Oyo company is a big fraud

I booked a room , paid online. When i went there, the location was so pathetic, there was muddy water everywhere, plus it was away from the city. Rooms were dirty, switches broken, tv was not working. To top it hotel has given place to some massage parlour god knows what happens there. We left the hotel immediately without taking their service. And still havent gotten refund. What do i do? Please help
Arts

Oct 2, 2019

Cheated my amount

I have booked a private room for me and my mom.
Paid both security deposit and rent, n booked the room. Booking id 33919. When i went to get my keys to check in, they have hiven my room to some body alrady and they are not refunding my amount.

I have made multiple calls, to refund my amount back, each time they come up with same questions.

Such a worst service. Never book a room or hotel in OYO.

Sep 9, 2019

Make ad payment breakfast not serve

Dear Guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly let us know your booking details to help us serve you better.

Omagrawal

Sep 9, 2019

Make ad payment breakfast not serve

मैंने परिवार के 5लोगों के साथ होटल श्री जगदीश महल हेरीटेज में चेक इन किया ।पूरे होटल में सिर्फ 1 आदमी दिखा पुछने पर बताया बाकी लोग खाना खाने बाहर गए है।
कमरों में बदबू आ रही थी रूम फ्रेशनर नही था।
690/-advance पेमेंट किया था नाश्ते के लिए 1छोटे कमरे में किचन था बदबू आ रही थी चाय के आर्डर के बाद बाजार से दूध लाकर चाय बनाया।
अन्य ग्राहक भी पूरी तरह से असन्तुष्ट थे।
होटल में रामपाल जैसे आदमी का बड़ा फ़ोटो लगाना भी उचित नही था।
Yoy का बोर्ड भी होटल के बाहर नही लगा था।
हेरीटेज की जगह हॉरर होटल लग रहा था।
पैसे कमाने के लिए इसतरह के होटलों को लिस्ट से बाहर नही करेंगे तो आप का yoy ग्रुप भी खत्म हो जाएगा।
मैं और मेरा पूरा परिवार yoy से नाराज है
mituntipi

Aug 20, 2019

Refund Issue

I have booked a hotel in maysoremahesur in may. Unfortunately they have cancelled my hotel at the end time. I called to oyo customer care , they told me to book another hotel. but till they have not refunded my amount.
gayatrigautam

Aug 20, 2019

not refunded the amount

i urge every one not to use oyo the are cheating & not refunding the cancellation amount my 2 booking amt have not refunded by oyo its been 1 month & their team members & supervisor keeping the phone on hold & disconnecting the call every time and asking to rate them my Booking ID is KSTW5421 , ATIO9756 , I am filing the case on oyo to close oyo permanently & request every one to support in my future mission & asking all hotelier to support me
Sudeepta p

Aug 3, 2019

Oyo denies to check in and not refunding the money

What the hell this company. 3rd grade comapny. Will not last too long.
Did you ever refunded any one's money?
My registered mobile no :7978934142

Room booked on 2nd august. Reached hotel., no rooms available. Again they shifted to other hotel, the hotel denies to check in as oyo never informed them.
Again I booked in other hotel (Khandagiri guest house), money deducted from account, but the hotel itself says no rooms available, even the hotel denied oyo that no rooms available.

This is a 3rd grade company. And oyo is not now taking any responsibility from their side to sort out the problem and refund the money. Not sure if oyo owns this hotels. Oyo management donot have enough guts to talk with the hotel and take care. Just we need to lodge a police complaint, with legal notice to this company.
If you call the customer care forwarding call to their senior takes 30 mins and again call gets disconnected.
patialaclub57

Jul 27, 2019

refund not recieved after one month

Hi All,

i booked a room on oyo for manali for 8th jjune, at the time of check in hotel denied check in as saying there is no availibilty,
that time i informed oyo team to they agreed for full refundtill 50 days i didnt get any refund. i am every day calling there callcentre.
but really unprofessional people are there
dont book chor company
refund amount is 7122

Jul 25, 2019

False promises while booking refuse refund

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the distressing experience. Please share the booking details and our team will get this checked on priority.

Srishti01

Jul 24, 2019

Paid Hotel Booking

This is regarding my Goibibo booking reference number HTLJW8BU99 and Hotel Booking Id: 0052586439. The hotel name is OYO 2703 Apartments, Salt Lake, Sector 3, Kolkata.
I made this prepaid- non refundable booking on 24 June(a month before my check in date) and i have mentioned the check in time as 9.30pm from 23 July-26 July, however due to some turbulence my flight from Delhi to Kolkata got delayed and I reached Kolkata at 10.30pm. We arrived the hotel location at 11.15, Since 11.15 to 11.45, We were banging doors of hotel but no body opened.
I called OYO customer Care multiple time to tell them that my check in would be delayed because of delayed flight but nobody connected me to hotel authority.
Somehow by calling Oyo customer care i got the contact details of hotel guy & when i called him and said that i have been waiting since half an hour outside his hotel. He refused us to enter in the hotel saying that he has already sent a notification Email to OYO that this booking has to changed as he can not offer his rooms at this cost. So on the final day he decided this that the amount at which booking was done wasnt enough for him. But I haven't received any email neither from OYO nor Goibibo. Infact at 6.30pm on 23rd July I got a notification from Goibibo saying "Hope you are enjoying your stay at OYO 2703 Apartments". So does this mean any notification of cancellation or what.
Now after pleading him for 10 mins that the guests have been travelling since morning, He said he has another property nearby and he can offer us that only after we cancel the previous booking with another amount of 1500 rs per day.
However my previous booking was pre paid for 3 days. The amount deducted from me was 3559 and it is non refundable.
I had to shift to another hotel and pay 1700 rs to the hotel guy while checking in.
Now i want my refund of 3559 rs because it is not my fault that i am forced to cancel it now.
Though i have not done the cancellation yet.
I would request the authorities to look into this matter and take necessary actions.
Urv C

Jul 23, 2019

False promises while booking refuse refund

Booked a room with OYO. I was promised certain things after which I booked the room.
At the hotel the staff misbehaved and kicked us out due to which my entire family had to face difficulty.

When asked registered a complaint for refund the company refuses to pay me back.

The absolute worst company with pathetic after sales services. Never ever use this business. Just a bunch of ### sitting in their cabins making false commitments and mooching money of customers.
Santoshsharma1985

Jul 22, 2019

Cheating By Oyo and fake commitment

Hi I booked the room in massoori. I paid the money while booking. When we rached to hotel. The room which was assigned to as was not the one which I booked. When I did complaint​ against it then I was told that 100% refund will be there. However only 1000 were transferred. Post that it has been more than 15 days. Nobody is responding neither on call nor on mobile app. I am attaching few of the pics for my luxury stay.
Can somebody help me

Cheating By Oyo and fake commitment Cheating By Oyo and fake commitment Cheating By Oyo and fake commitment Cheating By Oyo and fake commitment Cheating By Oyo and fake commitment Cheating By Oyo and fake commitment Cheating By Oyo and fake commitment

Roopali Rahul gupta

Jun 1, 2019

Staff abused and misbehavef

I booked hotel lucknow international Varanasi from oyo ,but never thought that i would be a horrible experience hotel staffs are very expert in stealing Ac remote.....hotel owner mr .luv said ki humlogo n oyo k through booking ki h to wo hume achcha treatment nhi de skte wo oyo ko lat mar k nikal denge and oyo customers ki aukat kuch nhi hoti.....he and his father shouted on us misbehaved and pushed my friend at door.
Is this a behavior we expect from hotel staff and oyo .
I want oyo to please escalate my complain to higher authority as it was very humiliating we were 6-7 persons there but he didn't listen to us .
We expected a better service from oyo not this abusive word .
ANILANUSHA1125

May 28, 2019

CHETING OF CUSTOMERS

I booked hotel room from 10 MAY 2019 TO 11 MAY 2019 IN OYO TOWN HOUSE Thoraipakam chennai near to toll gate.

By mistake i lost my hotel room key so i requested to make duplicate key they said they dont have another key they want to fix new lock set and they charged 1250 RS.

After some days i booked same hotel and same room when i check the lock nothing is replaced they r using some duplicate key.
to make a duplicate key max they will charge 100 to 200 rs .

I requested my demand manger SURESH to clear the complaint but he denied and he took 1250 rs.
I request you to take action on all persons who all are involved in this.

k Anil kumar
+91-8884665527
francisdsouza16

May 22, 2019

Incompetent oyo customer service

I had booked Oyo hotel capital o 27681 cloud mist in panchgani on 22 may 2019 as I reached der early morning around 7 on checking in the guy on reception said the property din belong to Oyo the contract is over long back n how r dey selling property like dis to customers when it doesn't belong to dem den from 7 to 8.30 I m trying to speak to customer service and dey were so inefficient to solve my problems every time I spoke to different guys who were not even aware of my problem I had to narrate my story to every one fresh n again n again at that state of agony I was fustrated finally at 8.30 they gave me an option of another property which was not even so close to the property I had booked anyways I had no option so I took a call n opted for it as I reach der I was ask to pay again for these property so I paid twice n now after several follow ups they have dn cancellation amount n given only part amount of the booking I need an answer from the authorative person what happens to my refund n the mental harrasment caused to me during the trip
sajeedasa

May 20, 2019

Non-availability of the room for checkin for a booked oyo room

A room has been booked in oyo with booking ID ILYH2486 for checkin on 11.05.19 and checkout on 12.05.19 at SSG Residency (OYO 24476),Nanjangod.But when we reached there at 8.00pm on 11.05.2019, we came to know that the particular property has been closed for long.Apart from that, the property was in a loanely place and we have to drive around 6 kms to reach a residential area.We were using OYO rooms before and we trusted the company. When we called them that night, customer care personnel forwarded our call to a senior manager and he even was not able to provide us with the room in a nearby OYO.Finally we told them to process the cancellation as it was late night in a unfamiliar city and we managed to find a room in a hotel which was not the property of OYO and more money was incurred for that .Even now we dont understand how come the responsible hospitality company like OYO initiated booking in a property which was closed. The money deducted for booking was refunded.We should be given compensation for the mental agony and financial loss encountered.

May 18, 2019

Oyo 13403 Petals Elite dtd: 15.05.19 to 16.05.19

Hello Guest,

We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest. Kindly share the booking ID/contact number ,we'll get this checked for you.

Team OYO.
Ambrish jha

May 16, 2019

Oyo 13403 Petals Elite dtd: 15.05.19 to 16.05.19

I have booked hotel (Oyo 13403 Petals Elite dtd: 15.05.19 to 16.05.19) on yesterday evening dtd: 15th May 2019 and full amount paid during booking.

But when I visited at hotel then they refused to check-in and asking more money approx. rs. 3000 he said rs. 3000 pending as per your booking showing in my system if you not paying then I will not check-in to you in my hotel.

Then I called to Goibibo and OYO customer care so many times at yesterday night but customer cares not resolved my problem and we return from there for searched other hotels but that time all hotels has been sold out. And we searching with heavy luggage from Auto and come approx. 50 k.m. faar and found a guest house and paid them and stayed at midnight 11:45 PM.

Auto charged me Rs. 700 for this total duration of travel. And a small size hotel charged me rs. 2000 without bill. And I paid them dinner charges excluded because I was stuck in that situation created by you.

Now look to the matter seriously and refund my all amount incurred yesterday night i.e: Approx Rs. 5000 and hotel already paid by me Oyo 13403 Petals Elite dtd: 15.05.19 to 16.05.19 before check-in.

Am looking ahead for the loos compensation of Rs.10000/- and want to file court case against oyo and goibibo as soon as possible

herewith attached booking confirmation bill for your record and reference.

Note:

for your kind information Goibibo customer care contact number not connecting after so much times trying no one picked calls of customers very worst services by goibibo.

WE WILL SUGGEST TO ALL PEOPLE TO DON'T USE OYO AND GOIBIBO SERVICE. AND DON'T TRUST THAT YOU WILL BE GET SOME RIGHT INFORMATION . VERY VERY BAD SERVICE, WRONG INFORMATION PROVIDE .

Ambrish
email- [email protected]
Anwar73

Apr 9, 2019

Oyo Service..

I booked a room in Neelamangala. Got a deal and when I travelled 25 km to reach hotel. They are saying we broke our tie up a week back. Reason they said they sell below our required level. I was told I will not be allowed even after paying. I called call center they said they Really transferring my call put on hold for 5 mins later they disconnected my call. Later I called again call transffered to supervisor and he said will give resolution and put me on hold for 23 min again call disconnected. Again called.... Saga continues... 2.5 hrs at property no one calls back as committed. Call center is most..... No words to explain how pathetic and no supervisor to relationships matrix. When I was at property I saw guest being asked to go back as their is no tie up. Reception incharge says this scenario is been happening for last 1 week. OYO wake up... U need more info on reality of ur poor service call me 9037099399...
sajithT

Apr 6, 2019

cheating

I checked into hotel Vishnu Paradise on March 22 after all the dramas including searching the street more than one and half hours. because the map was wrong one.
And i have seen many other people in the same situation.

the reception guys ... must say DISGUSTING .. with all the pan masala of delhi in their mouth..

Checked into their room.. Unlike from the pics a small room

1) dirty floor
2) No water in the bathroom
3) Even the exhaust fans cover fell on shoulder.
4) The stinking smell of the paint which done on the day before.
later informed me that they just opened on the same day.

i went back and asked for my money back.. they didnt give me and informed they dont have the provision for that.

asked for some manager's number they dont have it. what kind of the customer supporting system you have ? i can forward the pics too. and you can check that i checked into some other OYO Hotel on the same day and its name is Hotel Under Bridge inn.

so please do the necessary arrangements to return my money

Mar 12, 2019

Complaint against OYO Total Holidays

We believe our concern team contacted and helped you with the needful solution. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hardik Sitani

Mar 10, 2019

check in time

The only reason I have stopped using oyo is because of their dumbwitted Check-in Time. I had lots of difficulties earlier arising from it. A large number of the trains arrive kolkata early around 6 am. But they have kept the check in time as 12 noon. Early check in is “subject to availability” where the hotel staff harasses you by not giving the room even when it is available or by trying to extort extra money.

I warn them to change this system if they wish to do well in Kolkata or their arrogance to be rigid will get it uprooted at least from Kolkata.
saleemsumaiya

Mar 8, 2019

Complaint against OYO Total Holidays

I would like to complaint against Total Holiday Package, on 5th march i had made the payment against package No: PKG-ABLN7109 due to emergency i had to cancel. so i had requested OYO booking confirmation customer care no. 9069990699. But they are not cooperating and resolving my request.I was In contact with one of your sales executive. Mr. Taran jot singh(9817777718). Even he is ignoring my call and not helping me to resolve my query.Request to kindly consider my complaint and help me to get back my booking amount

Sumaiya
Anjali1209

Feb 6, 2019

OYO IS BIGGEST FRAUD

We booked honeymoon PKG-QDTF6378 of Jammu & Kashmir from 4th to 9th feb 2019.We have already paid the full amount. Right now we are in Jammu but they are not providing us anything neither hotel nor food. They are saying the roads are closed so we cannot do anything but when we asked the local travel agents they said its nothing like that. Even Mr. Prakhar from oyo confirmed with the local cab driver about the roads and the driver clearly said the roads were open on 4th for Pahalgam. We were continuously calling them like fools and what they did was, they blocked our number but when we asked an unknown person's phone and called them they received the call . They told us that we have already paid the hotels where you had to check-in but when we called the hotels they said no payment has been made as they pay after you check-in. Now we even have all the proofs against them. We have the recordings but they are not ready to accept that too. We are been stuck here in Jammu on our own expenses. They are not even providing us cab so that we can visit the local sight seeing. A person who has already booked a package for 5 days has a budget of his/her expenses but because of oyo we are spending 5000 per day in hotel,food and travelling. And i can give all the proofs against oyo. I don't want anyone to book a holiday package with oyo cause they are big fraud.This was our honeymoon package but they have made this our worst trip.

OYO IS BIGGEST FRAUD OYO IS BIGGEST FRAUD OYO IS BIGGEST FRAUD OYO IS BIGGEST FRAUD OYO IS BIGGEST FRAUD

Feb 2, 2019

RAVINDER SEM

This isn't the experience we want for our guests. We'll look into this ASAP for you. Kindly share your booking ID/contact number with us.

Team OYO.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...