Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Mar 31, 2020

OYO forcefully making me its member

Hi, We apologize for the upsetting experience and are constantly upgrading our services to enhance your satisfaction. Kindly, help us with the booking ID/contact details so that we can assist you in a better way. ~Joy

Mar 30, 2020

OYO forcefully making me its member

We condemn such experiences for our guests who stay with us. We want the absolute best experience for guest. Kindly share with us your booking details and contact number so that we can make up for your aggravation.

TEAM OYO
Anupamcefie

Mar 29, 2020

OYO forcefully making me its member

I had booked a OYO room on 26th March 2020 VIDE OYO website, despite room unavailability due to lockdown these cheaters provided the room in a hotel in Baroda
2. Subsequently on enquiry with the hotels, they informed that they are closed for lack of staff and Govt Circular barring people staying in hotels
3. I called them thrice to cancel the same, yet these buggers, still did not cancel the booking and kept calling about the booking.
4 I raised complaint No 27593908 FOR cancellation, yet received atleast 500 SMS about my booking being confirmed and I make payment vide online link. Despite the fact that hotels have been asked to close. OYO IS WORKINGAGAINST GOVT LOCKDOWN
5. They are neither picking the phone neither cancelling the reservation, sending SMS and MSG every 5 mins asking for net payment BLOODY FRAUDS, LOOTERS
6. Now ithout my permission I receive a msg, that these bloody fraudsters have made me a OYO WIZARD member, AND my calls are not being picked
OYO IS A BLOODY FRAUD, A LOOTER AND ALSO WORKING TO SPREAD CORONA VIRUS, IST PROVIDING ROOMS WHEN NONE EXIST AND SIPHONING MONEY
Gerahrd

Jan 20, 2020

Oyo cancel my booking and keep my money

I booked an apartment with your company for one night on 28th September in Canary Wharf, London for three people. We were shocked to discover when we arrived to check in that you had cancelled our booking. We were told by one of you managers on site that this was because you'd received a larger booking. We were told by a representative in your call centre that a refund would be transferred back to my account within 12 hours. However, as of today 9 October 2019 the money has still not been refunded.
Gerahrd

Jan 20, 2020

OYO cancel my booking and keep my money

Jan 17, 2020

OYO cancelled my booking without my concern

On 16/01/2020 I have booked a room through OYO for the hotel OYO 12519 and paid the amount of Rs.4,434 and received confirmation on my mail as well as Whatsap at 22.23 Hrs vide booking ID: KSPW312. Later at around 23.00 Hrs I got call from OYO customer care and she has taken my confirmation regarding my check in at midnight. Later I got mail as well as sms from OYO that my booking was cancelled and refund of Rs.2,464 was initiated after deducting Rs.1,900 towards cancellation charges. Then immediately I called your call centre and they told that I only called them for cancellation. I never expected this type of cheating from OYO. I suffered a lot at midnight with my family. I want to proceed to complaint at Consumer Forum for not only my amount but for the panic situation I experienced with my family at midnight. Please provide your clarification in this regard.
prajktagmailcp

Jan 17, 2020

Refund not received

It is been 1.5 months since the booking cancellation and still not received any refund. every time i called customer care they put me on hold and after some time call gets auto disconnected. After a long wait, i finally spoke to the guy and he said due to OYO technical error the refund got declined. and now they will again initiate and again i have to wait for 14 days. worst service ever. OYO learn to maintain relationships with customers. pathetic.

@Non refund of money

Hi Simran,

We understand that you had an upsetting experience. Let us help you. Please elaborate your concern over a direct message along with your booking details so that we can assist you accordingly. ~PS

@Non refund of money

Hi Simran,

As we have checked, our team has already connected with you for your assistance and addressed your issue. We assure you that you will not experience such instances again in your future stays with us. ~PS

Non refund of money

Hi, We're incredibly sorry to hear about the trouble. We will surely get this resolved on priority.

Simran tulsyan

Dec 30, 2019

Non refund of money

On 29th of January I booked my oyo room
Booking I'd no - LHVT5138 for ############. My car was stucked in the traffic because of that I reached shimla at 12 am on 29/12/19 we parked our car in commercial parking the hotel was 2 km away from the place and no vehicle was allowed there. The hotel refuse to send anyone for picking the luggage even at that time temperate was -2 degree at night not able to for us to reach there. We called oyo they said money will be send by till 9:00 am on 30/12/19. But when we called they refused to do so
Salonia

Nov 15, 2019

Host did not let me check in

I booked a room with Oyo and when I reached the address the owner said that they have done pest control in the apartment and refused to let me check in. I immediately comtacted Oyo and asked them to help me. The shittiest customer service at oyo said that they’ll give me another property which I recused to take because they were giving me an apartment in a very bad locality. I refused and asked them to compensate me because I almost missed my visa appointment and went through aa lot of stress. Instead of compensating me, their shitty customer care executives said that they won’t help me and I can do whatever I want to.

The shittiest and worst customer service and a big fraud company.

Nov 12, 2019

Cheated my amount

Hi, We are very sad to hear this. We would like to help you at the earliest. Please help us with your booking details and elaborate more on the issue. ~ Aish
alfredkingsly

Nov 1, 2019

Booking No. FTWE3074 Cancelled after Online Payment and confirmation

SPOT ON 46335 Hotel Plaza, Booking No. FTWE3074

HOTEL BOOKING WAS CONFIRMED ON 17TH OCTOBER IN HOTEL PLAZA (46335). DATES: 5TH NOV TO 10TH NOV.

I HAD MADE ONLINE PAYMENT AND ALSO GOT BOOKING CONFIRMATION THAT EVERYTHING IS DONE.

TODAY MORNING (1ST NOV) I GET A MAIL FROM OYO STATING THAT BOOKING IS CANCELLED BASED ON MY REQUEST.

OYO IS CHEATING CUSTOMERS BY TAKING PAYMENT AND AT THE LAST MINUTE CANCELLING THE BOOKING AND BLAMING THE CUSTOMER.

WORST PART IS NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO DO A NEW BOOKING AT ANOTHER PROPERTY FOR A HIGHER AMOUNT.

IS THIS HOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING BUSINESS BY CHEATING CUSTOMERS ??

PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON 7893193939

Booking No. FTWE3074 Cancelled after Online Payment and confirmation

Sajidali1

Oct 24, 2019

Oyo

7:10 PM, 19th Oct
Could you please help us with your concern?
PL help
I booked two bookings IDs are RNYD1928 named MSNISH other is IFOJ7845 shazid
First booking of Manish is shifted to ps grand hotel which was booked in coral inn second is not transferred yet but cancelled by your end (Ankit jayaswal) he told me I m cancelling this you make fresh booking which will be on same amount after that I talked mr harendra , he told me I m making the new booking in ps grand but there is no room left so I told plz make it in neaby hotel but it should be for both the IDs like I suggested hotel emerald
Hotel emrald I suggested or nearby to this which should be equivalent
ResendKnow buti I am here for rebook my hotel nearby same hotel and on same amounti as I am have not cancelled this and Ankit your partner told me you will get bookings on same price as cancelled
ResendHotel emrald I suggested or nearby to this which should be equivalent
Each and everyone chat ended but resolution
No resolution of my query
Plz help me
As I can check there is an escalation regarding your concern and I have followed up it on priority bases to our relevant team. They will get back to you soon and provide you the best resolution.
But when
Whole day passed
I completely understand your concern,we have a team, who handle escalations, and I have forwarded it to our team. Be assured you will get the best possible resolution.
I am trying since morning
Sir, I am unable to do anything regarding the same, we have a team who handles these kinds of situations I have forwarded to them. They will definitely help you please kindly allow some time to them.
Thank you for choosing OYO.
The conversation was marked complete.
22 minutes ago
I want to raise a check-in related issue
We are really sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Please select the issue from below:

Hotel denied check in

Not giving check in ,

Making fool of us
Other Issue
I want to raise a different issue
We will be connecting you to a Guest Experience Manager. This may take a few minutes.
Connect Now
We are connecting you to our Guest Experience Manager and they will respond to you shortly 🙂

Hanuman Prasad Tiwari has entered the conversation
You are cheating with the customers
Hi! Welcome to OYO. My name is Hanuman, I would be happy to assist you with your query.
Could you please help us with your concern?
You can't give the solution only make trouble for us
Hotel denied to check in
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
I spent 2000 RS to reach hotel and hotel denied to check in
Are you talking regarding this booking ID: DJVA4523?
What apologize you are making us fool
As I can check here, your booking status is confirmed.
You have paid the total amount INR 162 inclusive all taxes.
Confirm in on paper
Your total remaining amount INR 1699 inclusive of all taxes.
I need 2000 RS back of my taxi by which I reached to your bloody hotel
May I know the reason for denying?
I don't want any hotel from you
He was telling low terrif
May I know the reason for denying?
Before coming hotel I talked to your exicutive who told me to go hotel there will be no problem
Now I want refund of my text otherwise I will make legal issue
You are cheating with the customers
Why you making this type of nonsense
I Know you will not reply
I raised an escalation regarding your concern to our relevant team, they will get back to you very soon and provides you the best resolution.
Kindly allow some time, our team will get back to you as soon as possible and provides you the best resolution.
Your team will not call and also no need to talk with them return my amount of taxi
Neeta95

Oct 4, 2019

Oyo company is a big fraud

I booked a room , paid online. When i went there, the location was so pathetic, there was muddy water everywhere, plus it was away from the city. Rooms were dirty, switches broken, tv was not working. To top it hotel has given place to some massage parlour god knows what happens there. We left the hotel immediately without taking their service. And still havent gotten refund. What do i do? Please help
Arts

Oct 2, 2019

Cheated my amount

I have booked a private room for me and my mom.
Paid both security deposit and rent, n booked the room. Booking id 33919. When i went to get my keys to check in, they have hiven my room to some body alrady and they are not refunding my amount.

I have made multiple calls, to refund my amount back, each time they come up with same questions.

Such a worst service. Never book a room or hotel in OYO.

Sep 9, 2019

Make ad payment breakfast not serve

Dear Guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. OYO Hotels & Homes aims to provide the best hotel booking experience to all its users. Kindly let us know your booking details to help us serve you better.

Omagrawal

Sep 9, 2019

Make ad payment breakfast not serve

मैंने परिवार के 5लोगों के साथ होटल श्री जगदीश महल हेरीटेज में चेक इन किया ।पूरे होटल में सिर्फ 1 आदमी दिखा पुछने पर बताया बाकी लोग खाना खाने बाहर गए है।
कमरों में बदबू आ रही थी रूम फ्रेशनर नही था।
690/-advance पेमेंट किया था नाश्ते के लिए 1छोटे कमरे में किचन था बदबू आ रही थी चाय के आर्डर के बाद बाजार से दूध लाकर चाय बनाया।
अन्य ग्राहक भी पूरी तरह से असन्तुष्ट थे।
होटल में रामपाल जैसे आदमी का बड़ा फ़ोटो लगाना भी उचित नही था।
Yoy का बोर्ड भी होटल के बाहर नही लगा था।
हेरीटेज की जगह हॉरर होटल लग रहा था।
पैसे कमाने के लिए इसतरह के होटलों को लिस्ट से बाहर नही करेंगे तो आप का yoy ग्रुप भी खत्म हो जाएगा।
मैं और मेरा पूरा परिवार yoy से नाराज है
mituntipi

Aug 20, 2019

Refund Issue

I have booked a hotel in maysoremahesur in may. Unfortunately they have cancelled my hotel at the end time. I called to oyo customer care , they told me to book another hotel. but till they have not refunded my amount.
gayatrigautam

Aug 20, 2019

not refunded the amount

i urge every one not to use oyo the are cheating & not refunding the cancellation amount my 2 booking amt have not refunded by oyo its been 1 month & their team members & supervisor keeping the phone on hold & disconnecting the call every time and asking to rate them my Booking ID is KSTW5421 , ATIO9756 , I am filing the case on oyo to close oyo permanently & request every one to support in my future mission & asking all hotelier to support me
Sudeepta p

Aug 3, 2019

Oyo denies to check in and not refunding the money

What the hell this company. 3rd grade comapny. Will not last too long.
Did you ever refunded any one's money?
My registered mobile no :7978934142

Room booked on 2nd august. Reached hotel., no rooms available. Again they shifted to other hotel, the hotel denies to check in as oyo never informed them.
Again I booked in other hotel (Khandagiri guest house), money deducted from account, but the hotel itself says no rooms available, even the hotel denied oyo that no rooms available.

This is a 3rd grade company. And oyo is not now taking any responsibility from their side to sort out the problem and refund the money. Not sure if oyo owns this hotels. Oyo management donot have enough guts to talk with the hotel and take care. Just we need to lodge a police complaint, with legal notice to this company.
If you call the customer care forwarding call to their senior takes 30 mins and again call gets disconnected.
patialaclub57

Jul 27, 2019

refund not recieved after one month

Hi All,

i booked a room on oyo for manali for 8th jjune, at the time of check in hotel denied check in as saying there is no availibilty,
that time i informed oyo team to they agreed for full refundtill 50 days i didnt get any refund. i am every day calling there callcentre.
but really unprofessional people are there
dont book chor company
refund amount is 7122

Jul 25, 2019

False promises while booking refuse refund

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the distressing experience. Please share the booking details and our team will get this checked on priority.

Srishti01

Jul 24, 2019

Paid Hotel Booking

This is regarding my Goibibo booking reference number HTLJW8BU99 and Hotel Booking Id: 0052586439. The hotel name is OYO 2703 Apartments, Salt Lake, Sector 3, Kolkata.
I made this prepaid- non refundable booking on 24 June(a month before my check in date) and i have mentioned the check in time as 9.30pm from 23 July-26 July, however due to some turbulence my flight from Delhi to Kolkata got delayed and I reached Kolkata at 10.30pm. We arrived the hotel location at 11.15, Since 11.15 to 11.45, We were banging doors of hotel but no body opened.
I called OYO customer Care multiple time to tell them that my check in would be delayed because of delayed flight but nobody connected me to hotel authority.
Somehow by calling Oyo customer care i got the contact details of hotel guy & when i called him and said that i have been waiting since half an hour outside his hotel. He refused us to enter in the hotel saying that he has already sent a notification Email to OYO that this booking has to changed as he can not offer his rooms at this cost. So on the final day he decided this that the amount at which booking was done wasnt enough for him. But I haven't received any email neither from OYO nor Goibibo. Infact at 6.30pm on 23rd July I got a notification from Goibibo saying "Hope you are enjoying your stay at OYO 2703 Apartments". So does this mean any notification of cancellation or what.
Now after pleading him for 10 mins that the guests have been travelling since morning, He said he has another property nearby and he can offer us that only after we cancel the previous booking with another amount of 1500 rs per day.
However my previous booking was pre paid for 3 days. The amount deducted from me was 3559 and it is non refundable.
I had to shift to another hotel and pay 1700 rs to the hotel guy while checking in.
Now i want my refund of 3559 rs because it is not my fault that i am forced to cancel it now.
Though i have not done the cancellation yet.
I would request the authorities to look into this matter and take necessary actions.

Paytm pgsi - Paytm PGSI
    Hi myself karuna, I received a message of being Rs. 500...
    Bseb patna - PAYMENT REGARDING
    DEAR SIR MANY SCRUTINY KA FORM FILLUP KARKE ONLINE PAYMENT...
    Ekart logistics satellite hub Patna - Delivery of goods not effected as per schedule
    I had purchased an ac online from Flipcart. The seller...
    GHMC H.W. Mayor - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    To, The H.W.Mayor, Commissioner of GHMC,City Town...
    GHMC Commissioner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    RTO office Dwarka Sector-10, New Delhi - Licence is no received
    Respected sir My Name is Jagmohan Sharma my Licence...
    Sterling Holidays - Non refund of money after cancellation request of...
    Sir, I took sterling membership, however later on due to...
    GHMC City Town Planner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    Daikin 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC - Poor Product Quality of Daikin AC
    Dear Lokesh, Information about your complaint is still...
    GHMC - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...