Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Hemant-1

Jan 15, 2019

OYO 17167 Flagship Abalone Resort Goa bed bugs

We checked IN on 29Dec 2018. In the night time around 11 30 pm or so some thing bite checked properly found 5-6 bed bugs roaming underneath and over the bed sheet . immediately reported to the concern person of Oyo as the hotel care & maintenance taken care by oyo. shown them the bugs on bed. shifted to different room absolutely no clean & hygienist as if the room was maintained as a spare without any proper lightnings water leakage. Informed hotel person they just listened & ignored as if like nothing has happened.
Spent Rs.6142/- for one day and this is the treatment recd from oyo . Spent without sleep till 5 AM checking the bags & clothes for any insect infection.
Though after returning back home after 2 days found one bug in one of the clothes. and again we had to spend our time to search infection.

EVen the hotel helper informed 2-3 rooms do have such type of issues.

Despite knowing oyo did not took any steps / precautions against such infections. They want only high amounts leaving with a bad impression and spoiling their own image.

Am looking ahead for the loos compensation of Rs.100000/- and want to file court case against oyo as soon as possible.

Hemant
Cvarun28092000

Jan 10, 2019

OYO Money

I have purchased wizard gold and got 3000 OYO Money in my wallet and I can’t redeem it on any hotel, I’m being cheated by OYO, no one is concerned about complaints, wizard membership is full waste of money!

Jan 5, 2019

No body bother while refund issue

Dear Guest, We really apologize for the trouble caused. We'll get this checked for you.

Vikram bihari

Dec 24, 2018

No body bother while refund issue

I have booked OYO room in Goa OYO 13064 booking id ZVFH9236 from 23/12/18 to 27/12/18 for 4 nights.i paid full amount in advance for RS 10466/-.
My flight has been cancelled and rescheduled on 25/12/18.i had talked to OYO assistant and they confirmed me that if I book the same hotel for next 25/12/18 to 29/12/18 and pay the minimum amount my further booking will confirm and the previous paid amount will be refunded 100%. after that I did pay the full amount again .when I called to assistant for refunding the amount the assistant always put hold my call and transfer the call to anyone.
I tried to call approx 50 times to OYO for refunding my amount but only they are harassing the people always.
No mail id is given from OYO side .it's totally looting the money.please book through the Trivago and other app never try to book through OYO. It's very very poor and rude company.Once again think people it's not good for your family and OYO is not reliable. our family is not safe if we book through OYO.

Vikram bihari
krish2andaman

Nov 24, 2018

Booking No. LVYE5239
I have booked a Townhouse room in OYO mobile app from 7th Dec, 2018 till 11th Dec, 2018.

The total amount shown for this booking in OYO mobile app is Rs. 2276/-, after making the full payment, my room was not confirmed and received an email from OYO team stating I need to pay remaining amount of Rs. 5324/- as the total booking amount is Rs 8000/-

On checking with OYO customer care neither they respond back with valid reasons nor they took it seriously.

Even after providing all screen shots they didn’t look into this matter and would like to mention that this room was booked under an introductory offer (Check-Ins valid From 7th – 21st Dec “Coupon Code – OYOTH499”).

Enclosed all the screen shots along with Terms & Conditions of this offer shown is OYO mobile app, after satisfying all the terms & conditions OYO force customer pay extra amount.

This is completely an unethical behaviors of OYOROOMS.

Most shocking part is, there is no senior’s management point of contact in case of your issue not resolved or unhappy with the OYO team.

OYOROOMS [Fraud & Cheating] Customer - After paying full amount as per OYO Mob App OYOROOMS [Fraud & Cheating] Customer - After paying full amount as per OYO Mob App OYOROOMS [Fraud & Cheating] Customer - After paying full amount as per OYO Mob App OYOROOMS [Fraud & Cheating] Customer - After paying full amount as per OYO Mob App OYOROOMS [Fraud & Cheating] Customer - After paying full amount as per OYO Mob App

Baaluradha

Sep 29, 2018

OYO Rooms stay package is a fraud

I had booked OYO Room (Hotel Shree OYO Rooms) in Trichy Tamil Nadu for a 3-night stay for myself and my wife on 16th Sept to 18th 2018. We are senior citizens were visiting Trichy for Pilgrimage. I spoke to the company executive and got the package booked with a voucher in my email. The voucher provided break up of the cost into A/c double room rent, cost of breakfast for 3 days for two adults, and the early morning check up charges too. This amount (Rs 4070/-) to pay at Hotel upon showing up. I received confirmation and spoke to the same executive in Delhi and got the confirmation doubly assured. This is on 15th September. On the early morning of 16th, I gave a missed call for confirmation as per their direction. I received one more SMS confirming the booking. We reached the Hotel in Trichy at 6 AM on 16th Sept 2018. but the guy at the reception first denied the room stating he did not receive any information. I pressed him to check for it. Then he showed the booking soft copy in his TAB. But asked us to wait as the room was not ready yet. We waited one hour then to our surprise the Room was not AC, but non-AC. Further, the cost of Rs 4070/- was not inclusive of breakfast. At this stage, I protested. He spoke to OYO room executive and then again confirmed that the package was w/o BreakFast cost. I refused to take it and he then offered the same non AC room for 800/- per day. I had no option but to take it for just 4 hours Later I booked a nearby Govt Guesthouse at 12 pm on the same day and moved out. I lodged an email complaint on 19th Sept.They spoke to me and promised to address the issue. Till today nothing was done.
ajitkhatai

Sep 25, 2018

OYOs early check-in is a fraud

Ref# MRYX3971
Your mail confirmation body says :

Early Checkin/Late Checkout : Early checkin (before 10:00 AM) is subject to availability and is done on a chargeable basis. Late checkout (after 01:00 PM) is subject to availability and is done on a chargeable basis.

In the guest policy : Between 6 AM and 10 AM : 0% to 30% charges payable as per room rates of the previous day, depending on hotel policy.

In both the policy mention it is just an unfair calculation and one ends up paying almost 75% of the rent. This is a fraud by OYO. Beware!!

Sep 12, 2018

RE: SCAMMED BY OYO ROOM

Dear

We understand that no apology would be adequate to cover up the inconvenience caused to you. Our team addressed the concern highlighted by you with sheer diligence and resolved it. The email for the same had been shared with you, Kindly acknowledge the same. We further assure you that you will have a delightful OYO stay experience.

Team OYO.
dipakroy

Sep 6, 2018

SCAMMED BY OYO ROOM

At an extreme disappointment I am forced to write this mail to OYO ROOMS and concern authority. I had made a hotel booking on Tuesday - 04, sept 18, under Booking ID: EUOR3518 and I received a confirmation mail for the same. The booking was done for my 13 guests OYO 6189 Paharganj hotel BABA INN. The booking was confirmed, and I had received confirmation mail and SMS for the same followed by a missed called to be given by us as a confirmation for the same. On 05, sept 18 at 00:30 am after a long-distance journey when my guest reached the hotel he was surprisingly denied for any hotel booking in his name. When we inquired we were told by the hotel manager that he has not received any confirmation mail from OYO for room booking and there is improvement work is going on in hotel, so they are not able to provide us room at any cost. We called up the customer care of OYO the conversation went for about one and half hour, a chain of phone call was made, till late night and worst part my guest kept on waiting outside of the hotel throughout waiting for the room to be offered. OYO people were trying to wash away their hands claiming that the confirmation mail has been sent to the hotel and hotel manager kept denying for any receipt of mail. Attitude of OYO people were as if their responsibility end at sending the mail and they are not concerned if the guest gets the room or not… Finally, considering worst expected support from OYO and above all my guest who was travelling a long distance from Kolkata by Train was left with no other option but to book a room some other hotel and check in. When we asked for cancelation and refund the amount to OYO, some sr executive Mr Ravi Yadav denied about the refund and speaking in a very unprofessional way. ITS AN ABSOLUTE CASE OF FRAUD, CHEATING AND PHYSICAL & MENTAL HARASSMENT. It’s not our fault if improvement work was going on & and they are not able to provide us rooms, OYO should inform that to me prior booking or making any payment of Rs: - 6025 /-. We had done all the required formalities/payments and had the confirmation on mail. We were giving the booking ID of OYO which was not acceptable to the hotel manager. You are requested to consider this as a very serious complain and take the matter ahead for the strictest possible action and refund the amount, I would not hesitate to take the matter further up to any extent if required.

Dipak Roy
Lav jain

Jun 22, 2018

Worst experience we ever had

I made booking through oyo on 26th May 2018 in oyo 13553 palm residency in mount abu, amounting 3123 paying in advance through booking id XRGB2958, I also confirmed my booking over phone from both oyo and hotel, when i reached to the hotel, hotel reception humiliate me and dishonor me and denied for checked in saying that hotel not available rooms in hotel, then i called to oyo customer care they again confirmed with the hotel that there is no availability in the hotel, then some representative promised me to get shifted in other hotel and requested me to wait 5 mins but she put my call on hold for 30 mins, also i was facing issues for line merging again and again and then call disconnected, again i called you oyo team then same thing happened they put my call on hold for 20 mins after promising me to connect in 2 mins, then again it disconnected, same thing repeats for 5 times and i'm keep standing in sunlight on road for 2 hours,

I begged lot of time atleast clear me you're going to provide me alternate hotel or i need to arrange other hotel but no response at all, then one of oyo team person requested me that i'll get call from one of senior person, and i got call after 10-15 mins, and he said one of your team is arranging a room for me and you'll get call in 15 min max, but again for 2 hours i got no call, then again I called to your oyo person around 12 pm and again put my call on hold for 30 mins and it is automatically disconnected. My wife keep suffering with dehydration and i took her to nearby clinic, then doctor advised me to give her rest and finally i made booking locally which results me overcharged fare due to high demands and availability. After that i got so many calls from oyo, every time they asked me whole case then they put my call on hold to connect with seniors and it automatically disconnected which completely ruined my holiday and wasted whole day.

I asked several times through call to oyorooms but they were not coming with reasonable response.
I want justice for my honor and respect that hotel reception done to me and want responsible one payment refund and make my totally free biking in hotel divine intervention where in I have checks in room, and i have wasted my valuable times no issue for me money cannot heel everything. But strict action to relevant one make me feel better.

Thanks!
Lav Jain
pkv59

Jun 13, 2018

Double payment | Refund requested

We have had a terrible experience with Oyo Rooms and the worse part is that the customer service team is doing nothing to help us.

We had made a booking with Hotel Mumbai International (booking ID OVTY7014) for triple occupancy for 2 nights (checkin on 31st May, checkout on 2nd June). The charge per night shown on the Oyo app for triple occupancy was Rs. 3183 and hence for two nights it was Rs. 6366. We paid Rs. 500 via Oyo money and the remaining amount via PayTM on 31st May itself. Please see the attached screenshot.

However, the room allotted to us was very small and could not accommodate the extra mattress required for triple occupancy. Therefore, we requested the Oyo captain Mr. Nilesh to change our room. At the same time, we clarified that we are unwilling to pay anything extra as we had already booked a room for triple occupancy and if the room can't accommodate three people at all, we are not at fault.

It was after this that Mr. Nilesh had a word with the hotel property and our room was changed. In this process, the Oyo people created another booking ID LXUZ5891 and the amount to be paid for this was Rs.9422.

We were checking out from the hotel today (2nd June) at about 5am since we had an early morning train to catch. The hotel property completely denied that it received Rs. 6366 we paid initially. We were forced to pay another Rs. 9422. We had no other option but to pay because we had very limited time to check out.

Since this incident, I have been contacting the Oyo customer care to ask for refund. No resolution has been brought. The Oyo captain Mr. Nilesh is constantly unreachable. In each call, the customer care executives promise a call back but they never really call back. Please find the attached screenshots of the calls we have made to Oyo. The ticket we raised in the morning has ticket ID 6635910.

I expect an immediate resolution to this problem since we are out of our home on vacations and can't bear a loss of Rs. 9422. Kindly initiate a refund as soon as possible. Else we will have no option but to go to consumer court. Apart from the monetary loss, this issue has coated is a lot of our time and mental peace.

Pradeep

Jun 12, 2018

OYO BIGGEST CHEATERS WITH BRAND NAME

We have booked a 4 night and 5 days package
To jammu kashmir with package id SIYU7925
The final itenerairs contains AC sedan from jammu and AC standar room with break fast and dinner.

Firstly the confirmation we recieved on 6 th June was sent with non ac room and ac sedan then we called customer care and spoke lotika devi and she said yes it was by mistake they sent non ac room as it was confirmed for ac rooms before .

On 8th june we recieve we recieved final itenary with ac room and ac sedan

On 11 june 1st day when we were suppose to oicked up from jammu at 5:00 am we were picked up at 09:45 after multiple chasers (4:45 HRS LATE) and we reached srinagar at 08:30 pm which made us miss all the plans in itenary for day 1 and to biggest issues we booked a ac sedan and we got a sedan which didnt had ac gas SO YOU CANT OPERATE AC IF U WANT TO ALSO. One of our fellow memebr came down vomiting 3-4 times whole way through
1 FULL DAY WASTE and even after multiple follow ups OYO support the useless of all
Veerender sharma, Mr daljeet, and many more seems like more like customer trouble than support
Honestly felt like i did abookig with some cheap local company NO HELP AT ALL
One more thing the beautiful vehicle’s dikki broke down jn the way so we tied and brought our lugage somehow

2nd day we went to sonamargin the morning with luggae tied up in dikki again because driver was not paid for repair
IS OYO REALLY A REPUTED FIRM Or CHEAPSTERS???
Driver is not at all helpful nothing he tells us on asking also he says mh job is to drop u to the points told to him
After all when we checkin to hotel room in the night we founf our hotel is some std room not a AC room
Now begins another rounds and rounds of calling customer support mr [email protected] worst of any of the soap selling customer care support sas they did not send and package kn8th june; he cannot open group email id; when we send email to [email protected] he is not recieving it after sending mulitple timesBLOODY BULLHIT FRAUDS
;then we send to his personal id so he went for break and not coming on call after that
Mr akshay another gentleman from oyo support who finally finds email from 8th june the final package one and then he confirms there is no ac room mentioned
I HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE CONFIRMATION I RECIVED I DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY SENT
THEY BLOODY LIERS WHO ARE UTTING AND SCAMMIN
THE USELES OF ALL IS Mr. [email protected]
Who is marked in all the confirmation and sitting idel like idot manager

My trip is still on i dont know what all is left for me for 1 mistake did :I BOOKED A HOLIDAY WITH OYOROOMS

SUGGEST EVERYONE NEVER DO THIS MISTAKE

They are fraud

Vikas nair

2 nd

OYO BIGGEST CHEATERS WITH BRAND NAME

Jun 6, 2018

very bed hotel giving OYO

Hello'

M Saroj Kumar Dubey, I have booked Oyo Hotel on 31 May 2018, its a dirty OYO hotel and service , dirty bathroom felicity, You all are doing fraud with us , Oye Hotel Address( The SYNCRETIC Guest House OYO 9000, New Town Kolkata 332 Street, my booking id is IOXH6780,

why you are playing with poor family of india ,and doing fraud, you are showing in website different room and after gone to hotel , there are dirty room , on that time we are not able to do any think , I came kolkata for Treatment of TATA MEDICAL , You are cheater

S K Dubey

Jun 2, 2018

Re: OYO hotel complain

Dear Guest,

Our team tried to connect with you regarding your concern assuring for your future stays but there was no answer from your end. We ask for your forgiveness again for the hassle caused to you. If there is anything else that needs to be addressed, please feel free to reach out to us.

dia saba

May 29, 2018

Pathetic experience & worst hotel

This complaint is regarding hotel Diamond Nest noida sector 66. We booked a room there and we regurlarly booked with oyo but, this time my experience was pathetic. Firstly the staff make us wait for around half an hour for keys and then provide us cheap room that have large open windows from which anyone can disturb the privacy.

And the worst thing is that there was regular power cut and these guys dont even care. after we check out, one of their staff ask for the mobile and give 5 star rating own their own. I mean what type of behavior is this?

I dont have any issue with oyo rooms but, this type of embarrassment and disrespect will not be tolerated. Please look after this matter or i will complaint in consumer forum for this type of behavior and cheap services.

May 28, 2018

Re: OYO hotel complain

Dear Guest,

Our heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused to you. This is not what we want our guests to go through. We've forwarded your concern to our team and we'll soon resolve this for you.

May 27, 2018

Re: Chetting made By Dwells Suits and OYO team

Dear Vamshi,

We hope that our team connected and assisted you in regards to your concern. We again apologize for the trouble caused and will ensure that such issues are not repeated again in future.

sdp83

OYO hotel complain_Darjeeling, Gangtok

I booked my entire family trip with OYO from 19 May to 25 May 2018 at Siliguri (1 Night), Darjeeling (2 Night), Gangtok (3 Nights)

Siliguri - Booking ID XSZA9568 - OK Rooms but not that good as shown in photos

Darjeeling - Booking ID AXRY0961 - Check in was rejected from Hotel Choice. Local captain did not pick up call from 8:30am to 1:30pm. Call centre guys were useless to provide any solution. We were on way to hotel without any certainity, whereas I paid full payment for 2 nights. Later after long arguments local captain said - all hotels were sold out, the hotel of my booking has cancelled all reservations with OYO so there was not space to accommodate our entire team of 6 adults and 1 child. Later we were forced to stay at a lower price non OYO hotel far from main city point for 1 night, and on 2nd day we were forced to get shifted in another hotel with worst facility and inconvenient location

Gangtok - Booking ID BHKL0239 - I had initially booked with Hotel Soyang, near to main city point at Gangtok. Later after payment I was told to be shifted to another hotel by OYO with higher price range at Hotel Tashi Yang. I did not had any idea of the hotel. Later on arrival, I saw the hotel was 30 stairs down from main road and the city point was 400 meters away with a steep hill side down road of around 45 degree angle. The hotel rooms were worst, shabby, dirty, dampy. Carpets were full of sand and dirt. I called up call center and local captain for about 3 hours to get me shifted to another hotel. From 8:30pm to 11:45pm OYO and local captain took time to get the relocation at a hotel 15 mins away from main center. After reaching new allotted hotel, reception refused to allow 2 rooms as there was only 1 room left. Local captain reached hotel at 12:15 midnight, we were all standing on road with a kid. At 12:30 midnight we were alloted 1 normal room and 1 staff room at basement. We had booking for 3 nights for which payment was paid. OYO did arrange us for 2 nights and for 3rd night no responsibility was taken. I had to run and check hotel round the city for last night at Gangtok and finally got a room at huge price of Rs 8000 + GST. This was unexpected

My concern is why cant OYO take responsibility of guests where payment is already cleared. I booked with MMT, Yatra, Goibibo, etc., this OYO experience is new to me. I will never book with OYO again. No responsibility, No ethics, No support. I had to pay high price for all low grade rooms. All bookings were chosen by me, but late OYO changed all hotels by their choice. So it is a total loss and waste of time
sdp83

OYO hotel complain

Siliguri - Booking ID XSZA9568 - OK Rooms but not that good as shown in photos

Darjeeling - Booking ID AXRY0961 - Check in was rejected from hotel. Local captain did not pick up call from 8:30am to 1:30pm. Call centre guys were useless to provide any solution. We were on way to hotel without any certainity, whereas I paid full payment for 2 nights. Later after long arguments local captain said - all hotels were sold out, the hotel of my booking has cancelled all reservations with OYO so there was not space to accommodate our entire team of 6 adults and 1 child. Later we were forced to stay at a lower price hotel far from main city point for 1 night, and on 2nd day we were forced to get shifted in another hotel with worst facility and inconvenient location

Gangtok - Booking ID BHKL0239 - I had initially booked with Hotel Soyang, near to main city point at Gangtok. Later after payment I was told to be shifted to another hotel by OYO with higher price range at Hotel Tashi Yang. I did not had any idea of the hotel. Later on arrival, I saw the hotel was 30 stairs down from main road and the city point was 400 meters away with a steep hill side down road of around 45 degree angle. The hotel rooms were worst, shabby, dirty, dampy. Carpets were full of sand and dirt. I called up call center and local captain for about 3 hours to get me shifted to another hotel. From 8:30pm to 11:45pm OYO and local captain took time to get the relocation at a hotel 15 mins away from main center. After reaching new allotted hotel, reception refused to allow 2 rooms as there was only 1 room left. Local captain reached hotel at 12:15 midnight, we were all standing on road with a kid. At 12:30 midnight we were alloted 1 normal room and 1 staff room at basement. We had booking for 3 nights for which payment was paid. OYO did arrange us for 2 nights and for 3rd night no responsibility was taken. I had to run and check hotel round the city and finally got a room at huge price of Rs 8000 + GST for last night

Re: Chetting made By Dwells Suits and OYO team

Dear Guest,
We tried reaching out to you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please share an alternate no./feasible time to get in touch.

Re: Oyo he fraud Company

Dear Aditya,
Our team contacted you regarding this and we believe you have received the refund. We again apologise for the trouble and assure you we'll take care of your future stays. Do let us know for any other assistance.

Re: Oyo he fraud Company

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

hsahluwalia

May 23, 2018

Non fulfilment of Oyo facilities

Today morning I received message from Oyo that the hotel will provide you complimentary breakfast as per menu but the hotel property manager refused to provide. Further after making complaint to Oyo customer care no fruitful result came
Vamshi001

May 22, 2018

Chetting made By Dwells Suits and OYO team

Hello Ritesh,

The given details are the about the booking and amount deducted from the OYO wallet & also about the complaint i raised.

The Hotel management is not allotting the room even if the room was booked early as the Tariff was raised due to week off and and even after complain to the oyo there was not a proper response from your end and the worst thing was even after the booking was conformed and a amount of 225 was deducted from my wallet i don't understand why room was not allotted to me and there are some executives whom i spoke were also supporting the Hotel management and replying that they are only there to support check-in and check-out timings even they know the mistake with the oyo rooms management or Dwell Suites.

You can also find the complaint number and it was not yet solved, hope yiou understand my situation and do the need full ASAP.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Kalidas.

Dear Kvamshikrishna1237 ,

This is regarding your concern against the Booking ID AFCY5723.
We are diligently working towards a resolution so we can resolve your concern and will make sure that needful is done to make up for the inconvenience you had to go through.
Our guest support team has been trying to contact you on your mobile number 7569116646 however we have not been able to connect with you. We would request you to share with us an alternate contact number or a convenient time for us to get in touch with you. For us, guest satisfaction is the most crucial part of the experience we intent to provide and we would make sure that your concern is resolved at the earliest.
Your patience and cooperation in this regard will be much appreciated.
Have a great day/evening ahead.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...