Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

pkv59

Jun 13, 2018

Double payment | Refund request

We have had a terrible experience with Oyo Rooms and the worse part is that the customer service team is doing nothing to help us.

We had made a booking with Hotel Mumbai International (booking ID OVTY7014) for triple occupancy for 2 nights (checkin on 31st May, checkout on 2nd June). The charge per night shown on the Oyo app for triple occupancy was Rs. 3183 and hence for two nights it was Rs. 6366. We paid Rs. 500 via Oyo money and the remaining amount via PayTM on 31st May itself. Please see the attached screenshot.

However, the room allotted to us was very small and could not accommodate the extra mattress required for triple occupancy. Therefore, we requested the Oyo captain Mr. Nilesh to change our room. At the same time, we clarified that we are unwilling to pay anything extra as we had already booked a room for triple occupancy and if the room can't accommodate three people at all, we are not at fault.

It was after this that Mr. Nilesh had a word with the hotel property and our room was changed. In this process, the Oyo people created another booking ID LXUZ5891 and the amount to be paid for this was Rs.9422.

We were checking out from the hotel today (2nd June) at about 5am since we had an early morning train to catch. The hotel property completely denied that it received Rs. 6366 we paid initially. We were forced to pay another Rs. 9422. We had no other option but to pay because we had very limited time to check out.

Since this incident, I have been contacting the Oyo customer care to ask for refund. No resolution has been brought. The Oyo captain Mr. Nilesh is constantly unreachable. In each call, the customer care executives promise a call back but they never really call back. Please find the attached screenshots of the calls we have made to Oyo. The ticket we raised in the morning has ticket ID 6635910.

I expect an immediate resolution to this problem since we are out of our home on vacations and can't bear a loss of Rs. 9422. Kindly initiate a refund as soon as possible. Else we will have no option but to go to consumer court. Apart from the monetary loss, this issue has coated is a lot of our time and mental peace.

Pradeep Kumar
Viveknair2185

Jun 12, 2018

OYO BIGGEST CHEATERS WITH BRAND NAME

We have booked a 4 night and 5 days package
To jammu kashmir with package id SIYU7925
The final itenerairs contains AC sedan from jammu and AC standar room with break fast and dinner.

Firstly the confirmation we recieved on 6 th June was sent with non ac room and ac sedan then we called customer care and spoke lotika devi and she said yes it was by mistake they sent non ac room as it was confirmed for ac rooms before .

On 8th june we recieve we recieved final itenary with ac room and ac sedan

On 11 june 1st day when we were suppose to oicked up from jammu at 5:00 am we were picked up at 09:45 after multiple chasers (4:45 HRS LATE) and we reached srinagar at 08:30 pm which made us miss all the plans in itenary for day 1 and to biggest issues we booked a ac sedan and we got a sedan which didnt had ac gas SO YOU CANT OPERATE AC IF U WANT TO ALSO. One of our fellow memebr came down vomiting 3-4 times whole way through
1 FULL DAY WASTE and even after multiple follow ups OYO support the useless of all
Veerender sharma, Mr daljeet, and many more seems like more like customer trouble than support
Honestly felt like i did abookig with some cheap local company NO HELP AT ALL
One more thing the beautiful vehicle’s dikki broke down jn the way so we tied and brought our lugage somehow

2nd day we went to sonamargin the morning with luggae tied up in dikki again because driver was not paid for repair
IS OYO REALLY A REPUTED FIRM Or CHEAPSTERS???
Driver is not at all helpful nothing he tells us on asking also he says mh job is to drop u to the points told to him
After all when we checkin to hotel room in the night we founf our hotel is some std room not a AC room
Now begins another rounds and rounds of calling customer support mr [email protected] worst of any of the soap selling customer care support sas they did not send and package kn8th june; he cannot open group email id; when we send email to [email protected] he is not recieving it after sending mulitple timesBLOODY BULLHIT FRAUDS
;then we send to his personal id so he went for break and not coming on call after that
Mr akshay another gentleman from oyo support who finally finds email from 8th june the final package one and then he confirms there is no ac room mentioned
I HAVE NO CLUE HOW THE CONFIRMATION I RECIVED I DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY SENT
THEY BLOODY LIERS WHO ARE UTTING AND SCAMMIN
THE USELES OF ALL IS Mr. [email protected]
Who is marked in all the confirmation and sitting idel like idot manager

My trip is still on i dont know what all is left for me for 1 mistake did :I BOOKED A HOLIDAY WITH OYOROOMS

SUGGEST EVERYONE NEVER DO THIS MISTAKE

They are fraud

Vikas nair

2 nd

OYO BIGGEST CHEATERS WITH BRAND NAME

Jun 6, 2018

very bed hotel giving OYO

Hello'

M Saroj Kumar Dubey, I have booked Oyo Hotel on 31 May 2018, its a dirty OYO hotel and service , dirty bathroom felicity, You all are doing fraud with us , Oye Hotel Address( The SYNCRETIC Guest House OYO 9000, New Town Kolkata 332 Street, my booking id is IOXH6780,

why you are playing with poor family of india ,and doing fraud, you are showing in website different room and after gone to hotel , there are dirty room , on that time we are not able to do any think , I came kolkata for Treatment of TATA MEDICAL , You are cheater

S K Dubey

Jun 2, 2018

Re: OYO hotel complain

Dear Guest,

Our team tried to connect with you regarding your concern assuring for your future stays but there was no answer from your end. We ask for your forgiveness again for the hassle caused to you. If there is anything else that needs to be addressed, please feel free to reach out to us.

dia saba

May 29, 2018

Pathetic experience & worst hotel

This complaint is regarding hotel Diamond Nest noida sector 66. We booked a room there and we regurlarly booked with oyo but, this time my experience was pathetic. Firstly the staff make us wait for around half an hour for keys and then provide us cheap room that have large open windows from which anyone can disturb the privacy.

And the worst thing is that there was regular power cut and these guys dont even care. after we check out, one of their staff ask for the mobile and give 5 star rating own their own. I mean what type of behavior is this?

I dont have any issue with oyo rooms but, this type of embarrassment and disrespect will not be tolerated. Please look after this matter or i will complaint in consumer forum for this type of behavior and cheap services.

May 28, 2018

Re: OYO hotel complain

Dear Guest,

Our heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused to you. This is not what we want our guests to go through. We've forwarded your concern to our team and we'll soon resolve this for you.

May 27, 2018

Re: Chetting made By Dwells Suits and OYO team

Dear Vamshi,

We hope that our team connected and assisted you in regards to your concern. We again apologize for the trouble caused and will ensure that such issues are not repeated again in future.

sdp83

OYO hotel complain_Darjeeling, Gangtok

I booked my entire family trip with OYO from 19 May to 25 May 2018 at Siliguri (1 Night), Darjeeling (2 Night), Gangtok (3 Nights)

Siliguri - Booking ID XSZA9568 - OK Rooms but not that good as shown in photos

Darjeeling - Booking ID AXRY0961 - Check in was rejected from Hotel Choice. Local captain did not pick up call from 8:30am to 1:30pm. Call centre guys were useless to provide any solution. We were on way to hotel without any certainity, whereas I paid full payment for 2 nights. Later after long arguments local captain said - all hotels were sold out, the hotel of my booking has cancelled all reservations with OYO so there was not space to accommodate our entire team of 6 adults and 1 child. Later we were forced to stay at a lower price non OYO hotel far from main city point for 1 night, and on 2nd day we were forced to get shifted in another hotel with worst facility and inconvenient location

Gangtok - Booking ID BHKL0239 - I had initially booked with Hotel Soyang, near to main city point at Gangtok. Later after payment I was told to be shifted to another hotel by OYO with higher price range at Hotel Tashi Yang. I did not had any idea of the hotel. Later on arrival, I saw the hotel was 30 stairs down from main road and the city point was 400 meters away with a steep hill side down road of around 45 degree angle. The hotel rooms were worst, shabby, dirty, dampy. Carpets were full of sand and dirt. I called up call center and local captain for about 3 hours to get me shifted to another hotel. From 8:30pm to 11:45pm OYO and local captain took time to get the relocation at a hotel 15 mins away from main center. After reaching new allotted hotel, reception refused to allow 2 rooms as there was only 1 room left. Local captain reached hotel at 12:15 midnight, we were all standing on road with a kid. At 12:30 midnight we were alloted 1 normal room and 1 staff room at basement. We had booking for 3 nights for which payment was paid. OYO did arrange us for 2 nights and for 3rd night no responsibility was taken. I had to run and check hotel round the city for last night at Gangtok and finally got a room at huge price of Rs 8000 + GST. This was unexpected

My concern is why cant OYO take responsibility of guests where payment is already cleared. I booked with MMT, Yatra, Goibibo, etc., this OYO experience is new to me. I will never book with OYO again. No responsibility, No ethics, No support. I had to pay high price for all low grade rooms. All bookings were chosen by me, but late OYO changed all hotels by their choice. So it is a total loss and waste of time
sdp83

OYO hotel complain

Siliguri - Booking ID XSZA9568 - OK Rooms but not that good as shown in photos

Darjeeling - Booking ID AXRY0961 - Check in was rejected from hotel. Local captain did not pick up call from 8:30am to 1:30pm. Call centre guys were useless to provide any solution. We were on way to hotel without any certainity, whereas I paid full payment for 2 nights. Later after long arguments local captain said - all hotels were sold out, the hotel of my booking has cancelled all reservations with OYO so there was not space to accommodate our entire team of 6 adults and 1 child. Later we were forced to stay at a lower price hotel far from main city point for 1 night, and on 2nd day we were forced to get shifted in another hotel with worst facility and inconvenient location

Gangtok - Booking ID BHKL0239 - I had initially booked with Hotel Soyang, near to main city point at Gangtok. Later after payment I was told to be shifted to another hotel by OYO with higher price range at Hotel Tashi Yang. I did not had any idea of the hotel. Later on arrival, I saw the hotel was 30 stairs down from main road and the city point was 400 meters away with a steep hill side down road of around 45 degree angle. The hotel rooms were worst, shabby, dirty, dampy. Carpets were full of sand and dirt. I called up call center and local captain for about 3 hours to get me shifted to another hotel. From 8:30pm to 11:45pm OYO and local captain took time to get the relocation at a hotel 15 mins away from main center. After reaching new allotted hotel, reception refused to allow 2 rooms as there was only 1 room left. Local captain reached hotel at 12:15 midnight, we were all standing on road with a kid. At 12:30 midnight we were alloted 1 normal room and 1 staff room at basement. We had booking for 3 nights for which payment was paid. OYO did arrange us for 2 nights and for 3rd night no responsibility was taken. I had to run and check hotel round the city and finally got a room at huge price of Rs 8000 + GST for last night

Re: Chetting made By Dwells Suits and OYO team

Dear Guest,
We tried reaching out to you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please share an alternate no./feasible time to get in touch.

Re: Oyo he fraud Company

Dear Aditya,
Our team contacted you regarding this and we believe you have received the refund. We again apologise for the trouble and assure you we'll take care of your future stays. Do let us know for any other assistance.

Re: Oyo he fraud Company

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

hsahluwalia

May 23, 2018

Non fulfilment of Oyo facilities

Today morning I received message from Oyo that the hotel will provide you complimentary breakfast as per menu but the hotel property manager refused to provide. Further after making complaint to Oyo customer care no fruitful result came
Vamshi001

May 22, 2018

Chetting made By Dwells Suits and OYO team

Hello Ritesh,

The given details are the about the booking and amount deducted from the OYO wallet & also about the complaint i raised.

The Hotel management is not allotting the room even if the room was booked early as the Tariff was raised due to week off and and even after complain to the oyo there was not a proper response from your end and the worst thing was even after the booking was conformed and a amount of 225 was deducted from my wallet i don't understand why room was not allotted to me and there are some executives whom i spoke were also supporting the Hotel management and replying that they are only there to support check-in and check-out timings even they know the mistake with the oyo rooms management or Dwell Suites.

You can also find the complaint number and it was not yet solved, hope yiou understand my situation and do the need full ASAP.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Kalidas.

Dear Kvamshikrishna1237 ,

This is regarding your concern against the Booking ID AFCY5723.
We are diligently working towards a resolution so we can resolve your concern and will make sure that needful is done to make up for the inconvenience you had to go through.
Our guest support team has been trying to contact you on your mobile number 7569116646 however we have not been able to connect with you. We would request you to share with us an alternate contact number or a convenient time for us to get in touch with you. For us, guest satisfaction is the most crucial part of the experience we intent to provide and we would make sure that your concern is resolved at the earliest.
Your patience and cooperation in this regard will be much appreciated.
Have a great day/evening ahead.

Aditya Awasthi 29

May 14, 2018

Oyo he fraud Company

I made a booking in Month of March for Pangong camp and paid Rs 7939 /- for the same, but 3 days prior oyo informed me that Pangong camps are not operational so we are refunding that money.

From that day to till date , I am chasing for my refund , but this cheat company is least bother to revert or refund my money back.

And the worst thing is that there is no communication from the Oyo team. really unprofessional guys.

Aditya Awasthi

PKG-LVNU3964

May 5, 2018

Re: frod in hotel booking by OYO Rooms

Dear Atul,

We hope that our team contacted and assisted you in regards to your concern. We again apologize for the inconvenience and will ensure that such issues are not repeated again future. Hope that you will give us another chance to make up for the hassle.

May 4, 2018

Re: frod in hotel booking by OYO Rooms

Dear Atul,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

May 3, 2018

frod in hotel booking by OYO Rooms

I am writing to full refund the worst possible experience I had with OYO. I made a confirmed 3 nights booking for Goa ( 28-04-2018 to 01-05-2018 ) and paid a total of 4900 INR. ( Booking ID ISTK2341 ). Ave maria beach resort, Candolim Beach , Goa

Total frod with me at the booking time display image and ckeck-in time different room,
and not support oyo customer care , field manager

So everyone if you don't want to worst your trip so don't trust OYO Rooms and Ave maria beach resort, Candolim Beach , goa

they provide different room and customer care executive ask me what is issue in current room, they never listen my problem

Atul shinde
BOOKING ID : ISTK2341
Umangb17

Apr 17, 2018

False advertisement from oyo

I have checked in one of the oyo rooms from 10th of april- 15th of april. I have lodged complains to the OYO consumer helplines. But no action was taken after around 30-40 calls made or received.The concerned persons are not taking my issues seriously at all. I wanted a night refund for my booking as there was no power backup for 2 hours at night. But they want to settle for less. I just wanted to lodge a complain in the consumer forum for compensation plus refund. My complain no. is - 5674042 and 5692475..

Booking Id- RLMY5413

Mar 27, 2018

Re: In room dining bills not received

Dear Guest,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused to you. A member of our team connected with you for the same and discussed the issue with you. We hope that we've given you the best possible resolution. Looking forward to have another opportunity to host you.

RachitaBatra

Mar 24, 2018

Worst Service Ever

We booked a tour package with Oyo for Andamans. thinking that the quality of service provided would be at par with the OYO hotels that we have stayed in the past. But it comes out that these people cheat making false promises and charging EXTRA money in the name of OYO.
They contract with local agencies and provide inferior services and on contacting their customer care executive, they blocked our numbers and paid no heed to our problems.
They always mentioned that in budget category, this is the service which they offer. When we entered, there was no electricity, no water in the washrooms and the place was stinking like anything. Do you expect people to pay at all for this kind of service?

But can someone tell me, since when did OYO fall under luxury service category??? We have stayed in OYO 'budget rooms' in the past but the quality was never compromised to this level.
I want OYO to return my money or else I would have to take this to another level.

If someone wants to see the pictures of the hotel or hear the conversation from the hotel staff (they themselves were agreeing to issues like non availability of water, electricity etc.), then please reply on this thread. I can share those for your disposal.

Rachita Batra

Booking ID: PKG-FLWM5071
abhayhindustani

Mar 10, 2018

Very Poor Service (Cheating with me)

मेरी बुकिंग संख्या DQIJ5841 है। जिस तरह का रूम बुक करते समय दर्शाया गया। उस प्रकार कोई सुविधा नहीं दी गई। रूम में ईंट पत्थर पड़े थे। टीवी नहीं चलती‚ सोने की व्यवस्था नहीं‚ साफ सफाई नहीं और पैसा पूरा लिया गया। कृपया मेरा पैसा वापस किया जाये । जिससे हम OYO से जुड़े रहें। और होटल संचालक के खिलाफ कार्यवाही की जाये।
धन्यवाद
अभय गुप्ता
9897207247
abhayhindustani

Mar 10, 2018

Very Poor Service (Cheating with me)

मेरी बुकिंग आईडी DQIJ5841 है। जिस तरह का रूम दर्शाया गया वह नहीं दिया गया। बल्कि रूम नहीं एक स्टोर रूम दिया गया जिसमें काफी गंदगी और ईट पत्थर पड़े हुये थे। टीवी थी पर चलती नहीं थी। सोने की व्यवस्था नहीं। पैसा व्यर्थ गया। आपसे निवेदन है कि मेरा भगुतान किया पैसा वापस दिया जाये। जिससे आगे भविष्य में OYO जुड़ा रहूँ।

धन्यवाद
अभय गुप्ता।
9897207247
vinayatist

Mar 7, 2018

In room dining bills not received

My booking id is JFDL2970 i had in room dining at Hotel downtown Bangalore Koramangala hotel did not provide me the bill and took money with me he told i would get the invoice through i am not planning to approach consumer court for the cheating which OYO and the hotel guy have done with me with out giving the invoice how can you charge me this is very much serious issue.

Oyo is its hotels are cheating people by doing all such thing.

Vinay Kumar

Mar 4, 2018

Re: Very poor service, substandard room, lack of proper communication among the employees

Dear Anjana,

We tried to get in touch with you regarding the concern raised but couldn't get through. We've sent you an Email regarding this on your registered Email ID. Hope that you will give us another chance to make up for the hassle.

HP Gas - Wrong cylinder booked to another consumer
    Wrongly booked Gas Cylinder on different consumer...
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network and internet both
    Till today I have been complaining about both network and...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - my Videocon DDB inbuilt setup box just hang
    my Videocon DDB LED TV with inbuilt setup box just hang...
    Reliance Jio - No Network Coverage
    No network coverage in my area.Internet Speed is too...
    Sri balakamakshi project solutions private limited company - Fraud
    This company is in chennai. They are the biggest fraud....
    Stray dog biting pedestrian - Dog causing nuisance
    I have a stray dog that stays outside the society who is...
    Indicash ATM - Cash not withdraw
    2000cash not withdraw from indicash atm(tarn0261)bt debi...
    Hathway Set Top Box - Set top Box error
    this is wrong card for this ird (pairing error) ca set top...
    Videocon D2h HD set top bix - DSS BBCL account has ran out of balance
    The below Error message is being displayed even after...
    PFMS - Payment file
    I was submitted nsp under I'd No JK201920009610317...