Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

sdp83

OYO hotel complain

I booked my entire family trip with OYO from 19 May to 25 May 2018 at Siliguri (1 Night), Darjeeling (2 Night), Gangtok (3 Nights)

Siliguri - Booking ID XSZA9568 - OK Rooms but not that good as shown in photos

Darjeeling - Booking ID AXRY0961 - Check in was rejected from hotel. Local captain did not pick up call from 8:30am to 1:30pm. Call centre guys were useless to provide any solution. We were on way to hotel without any certainity, whereas I paid full payment for 2 nights. Later after long arguments local captain said - all hotels were sold out, the hotel of my booking has cancelled all reservations with OYO so there was not space to accommodate our entire team of 6 adults and 1 child. Later we were forced to stay at a lower price hotel far from main city point for 1 night, and on 2nd day we were forced to get shifted in another hotel with worst facility and inconvenient location

Gangtok - Booking ID BHKL0239 - I had initially booked with Hotel Soyang, near to main city point at Gangtok. Later after payment I was told to be shifted to another hotel by OYO with higher price range at Hotel Tashi Yang. I did not had any idea of the hotel. Later on arrival, I saw the hotel was 30 stairs down from main road and the city point was 400 meters away with a steep hill side down road of around 45 degree angle. The hotel rooms were worst, shabby, dirty, dampy. Carpets were full of sand and dirt. I called up call center and local captain for about 3 hours to get me shifted to another hotel. From 8:30pm to 11:45pm OYO and local captain took time to get the relocation at a hotel 15 mins away from main center. After reaching new allotted hotel, reception refused to allow 2 rooms as there was only 1 room left. Local captain reached hotel at 12:15 midnight, we were all standing on road with a kid. At 12:30 midnight we were alloted 1 normal room and 1 staff room at basement. We had booking for 3 nights for which payment was paid. OYO did arrange us for 2 nights and for 3rd night no responsibility was taken. I had to run and check hotel round the city and finally got a room at huge price of Rs 8000 + GST for last night

My concern is why cant OYO take responsibility of guests where payment is already cleared. I booked with MMT, Yatra, Goibibo, etc., this OYO experience is new to me. I will never book with OYO again. No responsibility, No ethics, No support. I had to pay high price for all low grade rooms. All bookings were chosen by me, but late OYO changed all hotels by their choice. So it is a total loss and waste of time

Re: Chetting made By Dwells Suits and OYO team

Dear Guest,
We tried reaching out to you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please share an alternate no./feasible time to get in touch.

Re: Oyo he fraud Company

Dear Aditya,
Our team contacted you regarding this and we believe you have received the refund. We again apologise for the trouble and assure you we'll take care of your future stays. Do let us know for any other assistance.

Re: Oyo he fraud Company

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

hsahluwalia

May 23, 2018

Non fulfilment of Oyo facilities

Today morning I received message from Oyo that the hotel will provide you complimentary breakfast as per menu but the hotel property manager refused to provide. Further after making complaint to Oyo customer care no fruitful result came
Vamshi001

May 22, 2018

Chetting made By Dwells Suits and OYO team

Hello Ritesh,

The given details are the about the booking and amount deducted from the OYO wallet & also about the complaint i raised.

The Hotel management is not allotting the room even if the room was booked early as the Tariff was raised due to week off and and even after complain to the oyo there was not a proper response from your end and the worst thing was even after the booking was conformed and a amount of 225 was deducted from my wallet i don't understand why room was not allotted to me and there are some executives whom i spoke were also supporting the Hotel management and replying that they are only there to support check-in and check-out timings even they know the mistake with the oyo rooms management or Dwell Suites.

You can also find the complaint number and it was not yet solved, hope yiou understand my situation and do the need full ASAP.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Kalidas.

Dear Kvamshikrishna1237 ,

This is regarding your concern against the Booking ID AFCY5723.
We are diligently working towards a resolution so we can resolve your concern and will make sure that needful is done to make up for the inconvenience you had to go through.
Our guest support team has been trying to contact you on your mobile number 7569116646 however we have not been able to connect with you. We would request you to share with us an alternate contact number or a convenient time for us to get in touch with you. For us, guest satisfaction is the most crucial part of the experience we intent to provide and we would make sure that your concern is resolved at the earliest.
Your patience and cooperation in this regard will be much appreciated.
Have a great day/evening ahead.

Aditya Awasthi 29

May 14, 2018

Oyo he fraud Company

I made a booking in Month of March for Pangong camp and paid Rs 7939 /- for the same, but 3 days prior oyo informed me that Pangong camps are not operational so we are refunding that money.

From that day to till date , I am chasing for my refund , but this cheat company is least bother to revert or refund my money back.

And the worst thing is that there is no communication from the Oyo team. really unprofessional guys.

Aditya Awasthi

PKG-LVNU3964

May 5, 2018

Re: frod in hotel booking by OYO Rooms

Dear Atul,

We hope that our team contacted and assisted you in regards to your concern. We again apologize for the inconvenience and will ensure that such issues are not repeated again future. Hope that you will give us another chance to make up for the hassle.

May 4, 2018

Re: frod in hotel booking by OYO Rooms

Dear Atul,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

May 3, 2018

frod in hotel booking by OYO Rooms

I am writing to full refund the worst possible experience I had with OYO. I made a confirmed 3 nights booking for Goa ( 28-04-2018 to 01-05-2018 ) and paid a total of 4900 INR. ( Booking ID ISTK2341 ). Ave maria beach resort, Candolim Beach , Goa

Total frod with me at the booking time display image and ckeck-in time different room,
and not support oyo customer care , field manager

So everyone if you don't want to worst your trip so don't trust OYO Rooms and Ave maria beach resort, Candolim Beach , goa

they provide different room and customer care executive ask me what is issue in current room, they never listen my problem

Atul shinde
BOOKING ID : ISTK2341
Umangb17

Apr 17, 2018

False advertisement from oyo

I have checked in one of the oyo rooms from 10th of april- 15th of april. I have lodged complains to the OYO consumer helplines. But no action was taken after around 30-40 calls made or received.The concerned persons are not taking my issues seriously at all. I wanted a night refund for my booking as there was no power backup for 2 hours at night. But they want to settle for less. I just wanted to lodge a complain in the consumer forum for compensation plus refund. My complain no. is - 5674042 and 5692475..

Booking Id- RLMY5413

Mar 27, 2018

Re: In room dining bills not received

Dear Guest,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused to you. A member of our team connected with you for the same and discussed the issue with you. We hope that we've given you the best possible resolution. Looking forward to have another opportunity to host you.

RachitaBatra

Mar 24, 2018

Worst Service Ever

We booked a tour package with Oyo for Andamans. thinking that the quality of service provided would be at par with the OYO hotels that we have stayed in the past. But it comes out that these people cheat making false promises and charging EXTRA money in the name of OYO.
They contract with local agencies and provide inferior services and on contacting their customer care executive, they blocked our numbers and paid no heed to our problems.
They always mentioned that in budget category, this is the service which they offer. When we entered, there was no electricity, no water in the washrooms and the place was stinking like anything. Do you expect people to pay at all for this kind of service?

But can someone tell me, since when did OYO fall under luxury service category??? We have stayed in OYO 'budget rooms' in the past but the quality was never compromised to this level.
I want OYO to return my money or else I would have to take this to another level.

If someone wants to see the pictures of the hotel or hear the conversation from the hotel staff (they themselves were agreeing to issues like non availability of water, electricity etc.), then please reply on this thread. I can share those for your disposal.

Rachita Batra

Booking ID: PKG-FLWM5071
abhayhindustani

Mar 10, 2018

Very Poor Service (Cheating with me)

मेरी बुकिंग संख्या DQIJ5841 है। जिस तरह का रूम बुक करते समय दर्शाया गया। उस प्रकार कोई सुविधा नहीं दी गई। रूम में ईंट पत्थर पड़े थे। टीवी नहीं चलती‚ सोने की व्यवस्था नहीं‚ साफ सफाई नहीं और पैसा पूरा लिया गया। कृपया मेरा पैसा वापस किया जाये । जिससे हम OYO से जुड़े रहें। और होटल संचालक के खिलाफ कार्यवाही की जाये।
धन्यवाद
अभय गुप्ता
9897207247
abhayhindustani

Mar 10, 2018

Very Poor Service (Cheating with me)

मेरी बुकिंग आईडी DQIJ5841 है। जिस तरह का रूम दर्शाया गया वह नहीं दिया गया। बल्कि रूम नहीं एक स्टोर रूम दिया गया जिसमें काफी गंदगी और ईट पत्थर पड़े हुये थे। टीवी थी पर चलती नहीं थी। सोने की व्यवस्था नहीं। पैसा व्यर्थ गया। आपसे निवेदन है कि मेरा भगुतान किया पैसा वापस दिया जाये। जिससे आगे भविष्य में OYO जुड़ा रहूँ।

धन्यवाद
अभय गुप्ता।
9897207247
vinayatist

Mar 7, 2018

In room dining bills not received

My booking id is JFDL2970 i had in room dining at Hotel downtown Bangalore Koramangala hotel did not provide me the bill and took money with me he told i would get the invoice through i am not planning to approach consumer court for the cheating which OYO and the hotel guy have done with me with out giving the invoice how can you charge me this is very much serious issue.

Oyo is its hotels are cheating people by doing all such thing.

Vinay Kumar

Mar 4, 2018

Re: Very poor service, substandard room, lack of proper communication among the employees

Dear Anjana,

We tried to get in touch with you regarding the concern raised but couldn't get through. We've sent you an Email regarding this on your registered Email ID. Hope that you will give us another chance to make up for the hassle.

Mar 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

We've been attempting to connect with you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please tell us a good time to call you.

Mar 3, 2018

Dear Anjana,

Feb 27, 2018

Hi Anjana,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is not the experience we want for our guests. We tried to connect with you regarding this but couldn't get through. Kindly share an alternate number to connect with you.

Anjana hazarika

Feb 22, 2018

We checked in on the 20th of feb'18 at VBEE PLAZA, TRIVANDRUM (booking ID KYMU9043 at OYO 9797).... We have earlier stayed in quite a number of oyo hotels and we were in for quite a disappointment when we entered this hotel or precisely LODGE under the flagship of OYO.....there is an irritable communication gap among the employees...the room was substandard, the quality of breakfast served was horrible and unhygienic and there service very very poor....one has to wait for an hour for just one cup of tea....and many such things....under such circumstances, I'll have to think twice before booking a room under OYO as I won't be sure as to whether I will land up in a good hotel or a lodge like this one. Below I have attached a picture of their breakfast table for the occupants

Jan 4, 2018

Re: Oyo property

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking ID and we'll look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Anuradha Kesarwani

Jan 3, 2018

Oyo property

I have booked Oyo property in Jaipur hotel cordon way behind WTP mall first off all room was very small I told to changed it but they not.
2 Creating problem during check in time asking unnecessary details even after providing addhaar for proof I went with my family.
3. Towels were not provided they said stock me nai hai and geyser not working I called to Oyo helpline regarding this but all in vein
4. Poor servive by the staff.
5. Found hair in sandwich which I showed to concerned person half baked idli and various these issue.
I called various time to Oyo and talks to their Representatives regarding all these issue to Mr dileep Oyo Senior manager he said he will take care for it and provide me the releif with in 24 hour but now six days were passed nothing done till yet and now they were saying that they can't do anything.
Wort experience ever in Oyo property.
Lostgirl

Nov 27, 2017

Fraudsters

Went to oyo..didnt like the property and asked oyo room customer service to change the property.. they asked me to wait for 10 min and promised to call me back with a solution. I dint get a call after 1 hour.called oyo again..executive again promised to call me wihtin 10 mins with a solution...i called oyo 4 times.and they gave me same replies "we will call you back". I SPENT MY WHOLE NIGHT THERE AND DIDNT GET A CALL FROM OYO. And spent 2200 rs for that shitty room... well done oyo..kindly do not bother to apologise or ask my booking id...i am done...thanks
ashraf912

Oct 27, 2017

very poor service

We have booked with OYO hotel in Bareilly , Booking ID HKT18915 SPARSH HOTEL AND RESORTS , 25th October . We book 1 room
I have selected this property where it was clearly mentioned that Laundry. If there was no facility of laundry then why was it written on its own site .. You may not be guessed about how insulting you were because of one of your laundry.I called at the morning reception 9:45, but the answer was not ours or the laundry. If you just dressed in the evening then I will get it in the evening. I was a little disturbed even though I said that you can arrange for the iron itself. I called them from 10 am to 10:30 but did not get any answer, finally saying that our press has been lost.I called them from 10 am to 10:30 but did not get any answer, finally saying that our press has been lost.
In the end, I went on wearing 10:40 clothes and went for breakfast. I was also surprised that breakfast has only 3 items which can not be eaten.
I then called your captain and his reply came and I saw what happened, after 10 minutes, I got a message that your problem has been corrected.You can think of what that time will be worth to me, even though I went to the meeting.I was feeling so embarrassed that you could not think I went to your customer care center after this and I did not get any solution yet.

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...