Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

abhayhindustani

Mar 10, 2018

Very Poor Service (Cheating with me)

मेरी बुकिंग आईडी DQIJ5841 है। जिस तरह का रूम दर्शाया गया वह नहीं दिया गया। बल्कि रूम नहीं एक स्टोर रूम दिया गया जिसमें काफी गंदगी और ईट पत्थर पड़े हुये थे। टीवी थी पर चलती नहीं थी। सोने की व्यवस्था नहीं। पैसा व्यर्थ गया। आपसे निवेदन है कि मेरा भगुतान किया पैसा वापस दिया जाये। जिससे आगे भविष्य में OYO जुड़ा रहूँ।

धन्यवाद
अभय गुप्ता।
9897207247
vinayatist

Mar 7, 2018

In room dining bills not received

My booking id is JFDL2970 i had in room dining at Hotel downtown Bangalore Koramangala hotel did not provide me the bill and took money with me he told i would get the invoice through i am not planning to approach consumer court for the cheating which OYO and the hotel guy have done with me with out giving the invoice how can you charge me this is very much serious issue.

Oyo is its hotels are cheating people by doing all such thing.

Vinay Kumar

Mar 4, 2018

Re: Very poor service, substandard room, lack of proper communication among the employees

Dear Anjana,

We tried to get in touch with you regarding the concern raised but couldn't get through. We've sent you an Email regarding this on your registered Email ID. Hope that you will give us another chance to make up for the hassle.

Mar 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

We've been attempting to connect with you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please tell us a good time to call you.

Mar 3, 2018

Dear Anjana,

We tried reaching out to you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Please share an alternate no./feasible time to get in touch.

Feb 27, 2018

Hi Anjana,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is not the experience we want for our guests. We tried to connect with you regarding this but couldn't get through. Kindly share an alternate number to connect with you.

Anjana hazarika

Feb 22, 2018

We checked in on the 20th of feb'18 at VBEE PLAZA, TRIVANDRUM (booking ID KYMU9043 at OYO 9797).... We have earlier stayed in quite a number of oyo hotels and we were in for quite a disappointment when we entered this hotel or precisely LODGE under the flagship of OYO.....there is an irritable communication gap among the employees...the room was substandard, the quality of breakfast served was horrible and unhygienic and there service very very poor....one has to wait for an hour for just one cup of tea....and many such things....under such circumstances, I'll have to think twice before booking a room under OYO as I won't be sure as to whether I will land up in a good hotel or a lodge like this one. Below I have attached a picture of their breakfast table for the occupants

Jan 4, 2018

Re: Oyo property

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Please share your booking ID and we'll look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Anuradha Kesarwani

Jan 3, 2018

Oyo property

I have booked Oyo property in Jaipur hotel cordon way behind WTP mall first off all room was very small I told to changed it but they not.
2 Creating problem during check in time asking unnecessary details even after providing addhaar for proof I went with my family.
3. Towels were not provided they said stock me nai hai and geyser not working I called to Oyo helpline regarding this but all in vein
4. Poor servive by the staff.
5. Found hair in sandwich which I showed to concerned person half baked idli and various these issue.
I called various time to Oyo and talks to their Representatives regarding all these issue to Mr dileep Oyo Senior manager he said he will take care for it and provide me the releif with in 24 hour but now six days were passed nothing done till yet and now they were saying that they can't do anything.
Wort experience ever in Oyo property.
Lostgirl

Nov 27, 2017

Fraudsters

Went to oyo..didnt like the property and asked oyo room customer service to change the property.. they asked me to wait for 10 min and promised to call me back with a solution. I dint get a call after 1 hour.called oyo again..executive again promised to call me wihtin 10 mins with a solution...i called oyo 4 times.and they gave me same replies "we will call you back". I SPENT MY WHOLE NIGHT THERE AND DIDNT GET A CALL FROM OYO. And spent 2200 rs for that shitty room... well done oyo..kindly do not bother to apologise or ask my booking id...i am done...thanks
ashraf912

Oct 27, 2017

very poor service

We have booked with OYO hotel in Bareilly , Booking ID HKT18915 SPARSH HOTEL AND RESORTS , 25th October . We book 1 room
I have selected this property where it was clearly mentioned that Laundry. If there was no facility of laundry then why was it written on its own site .. You may not be guessed about how insulting you were because of one of your laundry.I called at the morning reception 9:45, but the answer was not ours or the laundry. If you just dressed in the evening then I will get it in the evening. I was a little disturbed even though I said that you can arrange for the iron itself. I called them from 10 am to 10:30 but did not get any answer, finally saying that our press has been lost.I called them from 10 am to 10:30 but did not get any answer, finally saying that our press has been lost.
In the end, I went on wearing 10:40 clothes and went for breakfast. I was also surprised that breakfast has only 3 items which can not be eaten.
I then called your captain and his reply came and I saw what happened, after 10 minutes, I got a message that your problem has been corrected.You can think of what that time will be worth to me, even though I went to the meeting.I was feeling so embarrassed that you could not think I went to your customer care center after this and I did not get any solution yet.
ashraf912

Oct 27, 2017

very poor service

Jul 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are trying to call you but couldn’t get through. Please share a good time to call or an alternate contact number to call.

Dear Guest,
We are trying to get in touch with you but couldn't get through. Kindly share an alternate number or convenient time to contact you.

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Jul 8, 2017

Re: pathatic rooms by OYO rooms

saching1984

Jun 20, 2017

pathatic rooms by OYO rooms

We were 2 families booked 2 rooms with OYO hotel in Dalhousie, booking ID PSFY1480 in Hotel Royal Regency, check-in date is 14th June 2017. We booked the rooms as per the photos shared by the oyo rooms executive to me on sms links. As per picture it was shown in OYO website was very nice Bed rooms, but in actual it was very Small confined room , room had very narrow space and extra bed cannot be adjusted at all.
The moment i reached dalhousie and i have seen the room, We have decided not to stay there as both the rooms were sticking with very bad smell, toilets are worst and when we spoke to the manager there he arrogantly told us that we have given this property to OYO rooms on Rs 18 lacs per month, we dont have any issue weather you want to stay there or not.

We asked hotel manager for refund as we are not comfortable to stay there, then he told me to call oyo rooms customer care.

When i called oyo rooms customer care they told me that this amount was not refundable as per policy. At the time of booking no one told me that this amount was not refundable. I want my money back as i have not stayed there and even i will not book any room through oyo rooms in future.

My complaint ID (case id is 1928979) but no one is resolving this from customer care. The only to resolve this case is to refund my money back as i have not used you hotel rooms and i have communicated the same on time when i reached there.

Sachin Gupta
Rushikesh Patel

Jun 19, 2017

Room not comfortable

OYO have worst services and cheated
Very Poor Experience with OYO
We were 20 family members booked with OYO hotel in Mumbai, booking ID IEXZ8309 hotel planet plaza 17th to 18th June. We book 7 rooms with single bed and extra bed . As per picture it was shown in OYO website was very nice Bed rooms, but in actual it was very Small confined room , room had very narrow space and somehow extra bed was adjusted.

Have Reported to OYO customer assistance by multiple times to change the room or cancel the booked , but they ignored and forced me to stay with the condition.

Rushikesh Patel
sg4618

Jun 19, 2017

Pathetic Services and Charges

Pathetic Services with OYO

We have booked with OYO hotel in Nagpur Sitabuldi, Booking ID IUAZ6405, 19th June. We book 1 room with double bed . As per picture it was shown in OYO website was a very nice Double bedroom, but in actuality, it was very Small confined room, room had very narrow space and somehow two single beds was adjusted.

Add on to this they have charged more than 24hrs room for just 6hrs early check In as we have done a big crime.

Have Reported to OYO customer assistance by multiple times to reimburse something but they are not at all ready to listen and they ignored and forced me to stay with the condition.

My experience was really pathetic and will never ever stay again with OYO.

Sumit Gupta
Wzc3tb

Jun 16, 2017

OYO have worst services and cheated

Very Poor Experience with OYO
We 02 family members booked with OYO hotel in Mumbai, Colaba Booking ID DLRI3189, 15th to 17th June. We book 1 room with double bed . As per picture it was shown in OYO website was very nice Double bed room, but in actual it was very Small confined room , room had very narrow space and somehow double bed was adjusted.

Shailendra

May 31, 2017

Re: Drinking water and photo mismatchrd

Dear Bhuvam,

May 31, 2017

Re: Drinking water and photo mismatchrd

Dear Bhuvam,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Kindly share your booking ID or contact number. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.
Bhuvam

May 27, 2017

Drinking water and photo mismatchrd

They do not have regular drinking water, they say it's hot, if u want cold buy mineral water....

In this way u are binding customer to buy paid water.

They do not have double bed, two single beds have joined together and single quilt , what if someone wants double bed quilt..

Photo a home on the website is not even matching 1 percent with the actual room.
Bhuvam

May 27, 2017

Drinking water and photo mismatchrd

Room no. 307, We are just checked in your property flagship 470....and surprised it is exactly opposite what u have shown in the picture...

In this way u are binding customer to buy paid water.

May 24, 2017

Re: Cheting

Dear Jitnandana,
We believe our team contacted you and was able to help. Do let us know for any other assistance. We'll be glad to assist.

Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Movies
    Why the hell you show south indian movies or other...
    Vijay tv tamil - Not a complaint. But heartly request
    Thank you soo much vijay tv for telecasting mahabharatam...
    Maa TV - Intinti Gruhalakshmi
    Maree over ga undi worst ga. eliminate cheyyandi ilaanti...
    Garena free fire - Diamond lost by poor signal network
    I have lost my 139 diamond on yours hacker store by my...
    Haier refrigerator 220 litre - I ordered a refrigerator. I got the damage.
    OD119002885934431000 The freeze that I have ordered has...
    pspcl - Electricity amount debited from my bank account but PSPCL...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had an saving account no....
    Nestaway - Refund security deposit
    Fedup with Nestaway I was staying in Nestaway apartment...
    kerala vision - Poor customer service
    I'm residing in an apartment of Tiruvalla and a...
    Army public school - Pertaining to fee
    Respected sir, My daughter regd No 12357 Shalki Mishra...
    paybox - Rejected money is not refunded
    I have redeem amount of 52 rupees,after 3 to 4 day it was...