Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

sksingh123456

Mar 1, 2017

cheated

Please dont book any hotel with OYO,
hotels are not listening
got cheated be careful before booking OYO
sksingh123456

Mar 1, 2017

cheated me

Very Bad behavior on reception oh my GOD, please dont book hotel IWE they cheated me i am so sorry.

Feb 21, 2017

Re: Money Not Refunded [Lots of fake commitments by Oyo Customer care)

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

PVikash

Feb 20, 2017

Money Not Refunded [Lots of fake commitments by Oyo Customer care)

I have booked a room for my family by looking at the picture in oyo app. Room was totally different than the given picture. Unfortunately I paid advance amount at the time of booking. But we didn't stay at that room and immedialy complained about room and booked a diffrent room by make my trip.

After complaining I called around 25 times to customer care in a month and repeated the same story again and again but every time I got following responses:
1. For refund their is a diffrent team, they will contact you in 15 mins. [I didn't recived any call]
2. We are checking your data and puting your call on hold. [My call was on hold for ~20 minutes]
3. We are transferring your call to senior manager. [I kept waiting for ~20 minutes but no luck]
4. Luckily I got a chanceto speak with manager, he promised me that he will give me a solution asap. [No solution so far, it's being 40 days now]
5. Many times I heard that refund is in progress, it will be refund in next 2 days. [Not refunded so far]
6. One guy told me that he is going to send me an email, so that I can send him my acount number and other detail for transfer. [No email recieved]
7. Another guy told me that they don't have rights to send an email to customer.
8. From fist day of complain they are saying refund is in progress. [It's 40 days now, shame on you OYO managers]

I am still waiting for my refund but no hearing at all. Lots of fake commitments from OYO. Now I decided not to use OYO service and not recommend anyone.

For refrence my case id is 1191220, booking id was JGZO9140. As they promised the total amount of 4770/- supposed to refund but all FAKE. Even I was a regular customer, keep travelling and stay by using OYO service everytime.

Very high level of frustation with OYO.

Feb 18, 2017

Re: Money not refunded

Dear Prateek,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Request you to please share the booking ID and we'll look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

PRATEEK PA

Feb 14, 2017

Money not refunded

I have booked a package for Kerala tour in the month of December 2016. Later during the trip, one destination was cancelled as some chaos was going on there. During that time I informed my travel advisor of OYO rooms about it and he confirmed that this amount will be refunded back to me. This particular destination costed me around Rs. 5000 as it was confirmed by Travel advisor of OYO rooms. After several time of follow up apart from verbal confirmation I have not received back my amount.
This is a real shame on the part of reputed brand like OYO rooms.
One advice to all those who are reading my blog. Please book your trip through any famous and local travel agent as at least you will have a point of contact. In addition, never give total cost of the trip before your trip starts.

Feb 3, 2017

Re : Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Dear S. Dogra,

We checked the concern raised by you with our team and the refund has been processed from our end. The same amount will reflect in your source account within 7-14 working days. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Feb 2, 2017

Re: Cancellation Charges Not Refund

S. Dogra, We understand that no amount of apologies can make up for the experience that you had to go through. For the same our team will get in touch with you during business hours and will assist you accordingly.
S.Dogra

Jan 31, 2017

Cancellation Charges Not Refund

This is to apprise you that, "I was with my Fiance in Delhi and traveled to Ludhiana on 8th Jan 2017. In booked a OYO room through application and i have receive a confirmation details as well. Thus, I reached at the location around 6:30 AM with my Fiance. I came to know that my booking has been cancelled and there is no room available.,I am a very frequent coustimer of OYO i believe the words of that receponist but it is very hard to say when i talked to coustmer care they directly told me that your amount will be refunded within 7to 14 working days. moreover numerous time marked a complaint to Oyo desk but haven't receive any single reply.

Problem Statement: Customer care executive forwarded a complaint on 12th Jan'17 but till know there is no amount credit in my account. several time contact customer care but they folks replicate same sentence again and again we are working on it.....

You can be rest assured that we will not take it lying down and continue to highlight it in all media forms, till the time we get an acceptable resolution from you.

Truely disappointed by the registered hotel and OYO service

PATHETIC EXPERIENCE.

Dear All - please do not book any hotel/rooms from OYO, you will get cheated like me, they do false promise and their policy is also fake.

Thanks And regards

S.Dogra

+9999887983

Jan 30, 2017

Re: Worst Travel planner - OYO

Arun, We understand that no amount of apologies can make up for the experience that you had to go through. For the same we request you to kindly inbox us your booking ID so that we can help you accordingly.

Jan 30, 2017

Re: No refund for cancellation.. Very disaponting

Sandeep, We believe that our team already had a word with you and the needful has been already informed to you in regards with your booking ID :- PZSW5270.

Jan 24, 2017

Re: Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Dear Anshul,

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. For the same our team will get in touch with you during business hours and will help you accordingly.

Anshul Gupta

Jan 23, 2017

Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Hii This is Anshul Gupta

I booked a Room in hotel Madhav Ahemdabad Gujraat on sunday 22nd Jan 2017.when i was going t checked in the recepniost told me that sorry sir we do not provide the room for couple, than i asked him that i already paid a amount of 1349 Rs, he told me that your Amount will refund ,I am a very frequent coustimer of OYO i believe the words of that receponist but it is very hard to say when i talked to coustmer care they directly told me that your amount will never refund , i know that the mistake is mine but OYO also check if a regular coustmer suffer like this type of Situation they defenetly should help ,please look up this matter Team .

Thanks And regards

Anshul Gupta

+918511127062

Jan 6, 2017

Re: Very Disappointed No refund made and Recommending not use OYO for Hotel Booking, register hotels are third class

Dear Kapil,

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. However, all guests need to carry govt.issue ID proof in original during check-in the same has been mentioned on the e-mail and SMS sent you for the booking confirmation. We would like you to know that refund would not be possible in this case. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Kapildaksh

Jan 5, 2017

OYO booking was my first and last complaint No Refund

Register hotel didn't have even printer to take out print copy of the ID proof in case if anyone among 5-6 people forget by any chance, if speak with customer care they don't have excuses to say to customer other than sorry sir we can't do anything, what the hell bluddy shit they OYO is selling..

Strongly recommend please do not use OYO services

Contact: 9892707306
Kapildaksh

Jan 5, 2017

I had one booking from OYO Rooms, And as I went for checked In, hotel didn't allow me to checked In just because one of the candidate didn't have ID proof, even we were showing them ID on email for that candidate but hotel behave like there shit, after that called to OYO customer care they raised a request for my refund and few hour later the updated the Status of refund request as resolved but I didn't my refund back

Truely disappointed by the registered hotel and OYO service

My booking ID is: MGIE5280
Contact number: 9892707306
mk_sandeep

Dec 13, 2016

No refund for cancellation.. Very disaponting

My BOOKING ID: PZSW5270

I'm totally disappointed with OYO. There is a 0 refund when i cancelled my booking due to certain reason. Totally surprised. I never knew that Oyo has this policy. I requested to take out the cancellation Im ready for reschedule on same date or put me in different Oyo hotel or change my dates But i only got only single answer that nothing can be possible and I wont be getting my money back. This is really not done. Atleast for customer satisfaction you could give me any solution to recover it, But not just like that my whole amount washed out..
I am totally disappoint with your services. I will never ever go with OYO nor i'll recommend to any one as well..
Bhavesh Kalani

Dec 5, 2016

My Salary is on hold

Myself Bhavesh I am working as an Inbound associate in BPO for the oyo process due to some circumstances occured. I was absent for 4 days uninformed. When i reached the conpany my respected Team leader approached me as absconding for the company.

Then I had applied for the resignation in the company then the manager called me and told me why is it so. I told him I am not able to work in the BPO but he said what are the reasons I explained him all the things he said that I will help you out in your rejoining ( Revoke).

Then i was rejoined in the company after 1 or 2 days. I work then after some days I had been absent for 2 days and when I reached yesterday the Manager said me where were you explained him. He said you were absent I had apologized him for that I said that I will be working for the company but the manager said no I will not help you in any of these things. a team leader ( TL)was listening this conversation between me and the manager.

The TL said that we have put the salary on hold for these associates. And the TL managed to put my Salary on hold and showed me my name in the hold list.

Then the manager told me that if you want this salary then you have to work for a month more I really apologized to him but he said i will not help you anymore. And then I leaved for the day as I was very frustrated in this job and in this process.

I had worked for them as they said. And i m not able to get my salary this is THE SERVICE OF OYO FOR THERE ASSOCIATES VERY PATHETIC VERY SHAMEFUL.

I m no blaming the company. I cant underestimate them.
I can do help with my Employee ID.No :40301
And my System ID No : 44564
My contact No : 9619768632
MY E mail id : [email protected]

IF I DIDN'T GOT MY SALARY THEN I WILL SURELY ESCALATE THIS IN SOCIAL MEDIA.
Neeraj Rani

Dec 5, 2016

rufund not given

i had booked oyo room on 4.12.16 at about 9:00PM paid through net banking Rs937.00. I reached at about 9:30PM to the Oyo room. I did not like the area as well as room. I did not like to stay their because was feeling unsafe too. I do request the customer care that time but no response or refund i had received.

My mobile No is 8285408001 booking id name- Neeru. email id [email protected]
chandra singh kothari

Nov 26, 2016

HOTEL COMPANY COMPLAINT

we are the members of oyo hotels booking services. we are offering hotels booking services in udaipur as a member of oyo with hotel ganpati shakti nagar corner udaipur (raj.)
we have one issue that fifteen mails of has already been sent to oyo company by hotel ganpati the replies of mails are being sent by your reprensentative of hotel golden wings which is not shared to us. but we have sent that mails so we except that we must recieve reply to hotel ganpati. but reply is being given to hotel golden wings. reply message should be recieved by representative
by hotel ganpati at his phone. phone calls are also being diverted and given by your company representative to contractor of hotel golden wings. Hotel golden wings is claiming the hotel ganpati as its own hotel property . with the reason of the issue which is already mentioned and yours representative is fully involved in this issue. because your representative recieve big commision by hotel wings . whenever your representative are called by phone at the time at firstly hotel golden wings is always approached by your representative and he gives booking with higher rates due to commission bases. as many hotels are offering low rates and quality of rooms are good then hotel wings. hotel golden wings and hotel ganpati are two seprate properties. many times complaints is lodged against hotel wings by customer. and hotel wings website are black listed and gots closed . then website gets restarted by oyo company representative and commision is also recieved by your representative to restart hotel wings website . complaint against that website restarting issue can be seen at oyo company offcial website in complaint against oyo official website in complaint against oyo section in website , so kindly we request to you that please allow us the option to receive booking of hotel ganpati in directly off line mode as soon as posible.

Assistent manager
Hotel Ganpati udaipur
Akumar12345

Nov 25, 2016

Cancellation not allowed even when room is unavailable

I booked a room through Oyo on 26th morning 4 am, as I was about to reach Pune. Your app asked us to make the payment which we did...(huge mistake by me. Should have paid at hotel) and when I tried to select early time of arrival - 6 am, it asked me to call customer care.
I reached hotel and called customer care. The hotel watchman turned us away saying no rooms are available and your call centre told, they can't do anything about early check-in and that neither they can find and alternate stay, nor will they refund the money.
Having my flight in 4 hours, I have nowhere to go, but to sit outside airport in cold typing this.
I am sorry to trust you. I know you don't care, but once I reach my destination, am going to share my OYO experience with all the 10,000 Indian employees of my company to ensure no one else suffers this way.

My booking I'd is OWUR8954

Repenting OYO use,
Ashok Kumar

Nov 20, 2016

same room twice charged to me

I had booked a room through Oyo website in Hotel Star, Neemrana, Rajasthan against booking ID # DZFL0413/WQGY2803/NZAB8079 with the name of Dinesh Tiwari . Bymistake I had booked the room in incorrect date from 18 to 19 Nov instead of 19th to 20th nov , I had requested your team to modify the date but they said its not possible and it was again charged to me, It was first time when I book the room through Oyo and its really bad experience with Oyo rooms. I am also working in Hotel and I know very well about rules and procedure of Hotels and there are so many option where hotels can changed the date without charging to guest. This is really not acceptable at all .

dinesh tiwari
+91 9990825204 / 9560795262
Arun Kumar RS

Nov 2, 2016

Worst Travel planner - OYO

We planned our family holiday trip with OYO... to Kerala 4N/5D... It was worst experience.

Initially it-ternary said on arrival at alleppey railway station your driver will pick and transfer to resort and from there we will transfer to house boat.
When we reach at alleppey driver doesn't know where to take us, he is asking us where to go.... with 4kids, 2 elderly parents and family where we need to go at 4.00 AM which is raining heavily outside, and this place is new we dont know anybody here.
OYO are suppose to be our holiday travel planner who has not planned our holiday stay properly.

Then with the help of driver we our-self booked some hotel and stayed there till 12PM and then headed towards boathouse. (Which was suppose to be planned properly by OYO team)

In initial first itternary OYO have assured resort and extra 13k for house boat. I have agreed and also in same mail I have asked to change hotel in thekkady and OYO have agreed to change, then only I have confirmed to proceed further.

First day first impression was bad... we lost the holiday mood before we start.

Totally it was worst experience with OYO

Arun kumar
Harshal Chhatbar

Oct 23, 2016

Complain & worst Experience Booking Updated - OYO Rooms Near Miramar, Booking No. KWPV6924

Complain & Experience Booking Updated - OYO Rooms Near Miramar, Booking No. KWPV6924 Date 20-Oct-16

Dear Friends,
I m surprised to visit at this hotel, was very cheap n bar with a small permit room type of hotel.
And top of there was no room was available for me to accommodate, n in front of my one of guest was yelling for hot water was not coming from tap n waiting for bath. And this was the room which I have been supposed to get after his check out.

In this situations and such a poor service. That's the reason I have cancelled immidiately my booking n stay by saying n confirm with reception boy.

This was my 1st experience with Oyo room service.
And if you are not intent to refund my advance paid amount that too without seeing actual hotel, then I can have no shame on Oyo rooms services n my experience with them n others.

Harshal Chhatbar
9867319996.
PriyankaRaghvendra

Oct 17, 2016

Oyo rooms

Hi, this is Priyanka, I booked a room for 15-16 Oct 2016 for my official trip to New Delhi.
I booked 2 hotels, one was Saraswati Marg Karol Bagh anf second was Hotel White House ( I did 2 hotela for avoiding any chaos which oyo staff usually create, i did for my safe side).
First of all, i visited Saraswati Marg at 11 AM, they cancelled my booking because I was with male. Seriously? Is this the way you people welcome tourists? I mean if you people have any issue with unmarried colleague coming together and staying in a single room then you people should mention those things in your terms and conditions atleast i would have coordinated with my HR prior coming to this place.
When this got over, i went to second hotel ( thankgod i booked two), hotel was good and staff was also. But room was horrible, no network at all.
Things were fine, then at 9PM manager called us and said your booking has been cancelled by oyo team because they weren't able to contact you. He asked us to coordinate with them once.
I did and some Lalit was there and he said booking is cancelled because i wasn't reachable. I mean wtf, your room don't have network, you people don't coordinate first with customers and cancel booking aa per your requirements and moreover when i came at room prior my check in and provided all amount then why didn't you coordinate with hotel manager first and at 9PM you people woke up and checked that I hadn't paid amount and cancelled booking.

And he asked me to pay 1700 for single room in case of rebooking. I cancelled it and asked manager to provide me room there it at same amount which i had paid already. He agreed and finally i slept peacefully.

PATHETIC EXPERIENCE, WON'T GO FOR YOU PEOPLE EVER.

Thanks!!

Flanking Research - 1 No. Froad company
    Mujse 25k liye or bola ki aapko par day ka 1500-2000...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Extension of Stay
    I have a complaint against MGM hospital, Vashi. My dad...
    Battery for byke - Shopculesh
    Sir my product pickup by bluedart curiur boy name Kush...
    www.nivasolution.in - www.nivasolution.in
    hello frd pls do not registered to www.nivasolution.in is...
    MP Scholarship Portal - I can't apply any scholarships due to some problem
    Sir my mp scholarship ka form submit nahi ho raha h usme...
    A.K.DESIGNS - Courier Not Delivered
    Hi, I am really amused and disappointed to see such...
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network Problem
    Dear Sir, we have faced last one month network problem,...
    Magma HDI General Insurance Company Ltd - Do not give policy paper even with money
    Dear Sir/Madam Respectfully I would like to say you that...
    Hinjewadi, Pune Traffic - Road has many potholes and manholes Wipro Circle to...
    Bad Condition of Roads. I would like to draw your kind...
    Bank Mitra BC Pvt Ltd - Refund my payment
    Online csp apply kiya tha to Mila nahi 55000 payment kiya...