Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Feb 3, 2017

Re : Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Dear S. Dogra,

We checked the concern raised by you with our team and the refund has been processed from our end. The same amount will reflect in your source account within 7-14 working days. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Feb 2, 2017

Re: Cancellation Charges Not Refund

S. Dogra, We understand that no amount of apologies can make up for the experience that you had to go through. For the same our team will get in touch with you during business hours and will assist you accordingly.
S.Dogra

Jan 31, 2017

Cancellation Charges Not Refund

This is to apprise you that, "I was with my Fiance in Delhi and traveled to Ludhiana on 8th Jan 2017. In booked a OYO room through application and i have receive a confirmation details as well. Thus, I reached at the location around 6:30 AM with my Fiance. I came to know that my booking has been cancelled and there is no room available.,I am a very frequent coustimer of OYO i believe the words of that receponist but it is very hard to say when i talked to coustmer care they directly told me that your amount will be refunded within 7to 14 working days. moreover numerous time marked a complaint to Oyo desk but haven't receive any single reply.

Problem Statement: Customer care executive forwarded a complaint on 12th Jan'17 but till know there is no amount credit in my account. several time contact customer care but they folks replicate same sentence again and again we are working on it.....

You can be rest assured that we will not take it lying down and continue to highlight it in all media forms, till the time we get an acceptable resolution from you.

Truely disappointed by the registered hotel and OYO service

PATHETIC EXPERIENCE.

Dear All - please do not book any hotel/rooms from OYO, you will get cheated like me, they do false promise and their policy is also fake.

Thanks And regards

S.Dogra

+9999887983

Jan 30, 2017

Re: Worst Travel planner - OYO

Arun, We understand that no amount of apologies can make up for the experience that you had to go through. For the same we request you to kindly inbox us your booking ID so that we can help you accordingly.

Jan 30, 2017

Re: No refund for cancellation.. Very disaponting

Sandeep, We believe that our team already had a word with you and the needful has been already informed to you in regards with your booking ID :- PZSW5270.

Jan 24, 2017

Re: Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Dear Anshul,

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. For the same our team will get in touch with you during business hours and will help you accordingly.

Anshul Gupta

Jan 23, 2017

Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Hii This is Anshul Gupta

I booked a Room in hotel Madhav Ahemdabad Gujraat on sunday 22nd Jan 2017.when i was going t checked in the recepniost told me that sorry sir we do not provide the room for couple, than i asked him that i already paid a amount of 1349 Rs, he told me that your Amount will refund ,I am a very frequent coustimer of OYO i believe the words of that receponist but it is very hard to say when i talked to coustmer care they directly told me that your amount will never refund , i know that the mistake is mine but OYO also check if a regular coustmer suffer like this type of Situation they defenetly should help ,please look up this matter Team .

Thanks And regards

Anshul Gupta

+918511127062

Jan 6, 2017

Re: Very Disappointed No refund made and Recommending not use OYO for Hotel Booking, register hotels are third class

Dear Kapil,

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. However, all guests need to carry govt.issue ID proof in original during check-in the same has been mentioned on the e-mail and SMS sent you for the booking confirmation. We would like you to know that refund would not be possible in this case. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Kapildaksh

Jan 5, 2017

OYO booking was my first and last complaint No Refund

Register hotel didn't have even printer to take out print copy of the ID proof in case if anyone among 5-6 people forget by any chance, if speak with customer care they don't have excuses to say to customer other than sorry sir we can't do anything, what the hell bluddy shit they OYO is selling..

Strongly recommend please do not use OYO services

Contact: 9892707306
Kapildaksh

Jan 5, 2017

I had one booking from OYO Rooms, And as I went for checked In, hotel didn't allow me to checked In just because one of the candidate didn't have ID proof, even we were showing them ID on email for that candidate but hotel behave like there shit, after that called to OYO customer care they raised a request for my refund and few hour later the updated the Status of refund request as resolved but I didn't my refund back

Truely disappointed by the registered hotel and OYO service

My booking ID is: MGIE5280
Contact number: 9892707306
mk_sandeep

Dec 13, 2016

No refund for cancellation.. Very disaponting

My BOOKING ID: PZSW5270

I'm totally disappointed with OYO. There is a 0 refund when i cancelled my booking due to certain reason. Totally surprised. I never knew that Oyo has this policy. I requested to take out the cancellation Im ready for reschedule on same date or put me in different Oyo hotel or change my dates But i only got only single answer that nothing can be possible and I wont be getting my money back. This is really not done. Atleast for customer satisfaction you could give me any solution to recover it, But not just like that my whole amount washed out..
I am totally disappoint with your services. I will never ever go with OYO nor i'll recommend to any one as well..
Bhavesh Kalani

Dec 5, 2016

My Salary is on hold

Myself Bhavesh I am working as an Inbound associate in BPO for the oyo process due to some circumstances occured. I was absent for 4 days uninformed. When i reached the conpany my respected Team leader approached me as absconding for the company.

Then I had applied for the resignation in the company then the manager called me and told me why is it so. I told him I am not able to work in the BPO but he said what are the reasons I explained him all the things he said that I will help you out in your rejoining ( Revoke).

Then i was rejoined in the company after 1 or 2 days. I work then after some days I had been absent for 2 days and when I reached yesterday the Manager said me where were you explained him. He said you were absent I had apologized him for that I said that I will be working for the company but the manager said no I will not help you in any of these things. a team leader ( TL)was listening this conversation between me and the manager.

The TL said that we have put the salary on hold for these associates. And the TL managed to put my Salary on hold and showed me my name in the hold list.

Then the manager told me that if you want this salary then you have to work for a month more I really apologized to him but he said i will not help you anymore. And then I leaved for the day as I was very frustrated in this job and in this process.

I had worked for them as they said. And i m not able to get my salary this is THE SERVICE OF OYO FOR THERE ASSOCIATES VERY PATHETIC VERY SHAMEFUL.

I m no blaming the company. I cant underestimate them.
I can do help with my Employee ID.No :40301
And my System ID No : 44564
My contact No : 9619768632
MY E mail id : [email protected]

IF I DIDN'T GOT MY SALARY THEN I WILL SURELY ESCALATE THIS IN SOCIAL MEDIA.
Neeraj Rani

Dec 5, 2016

rufund not given

i had booked oyo room on 4.12.16 at about 9:00PM paid through net banking Rs937.00. I reached at about 9:30PM to the Oyo room. I did not like the area as well as room. I did not like to stay their because was feeling unsafe too. I do request the customer care that time but no response or refund i had received.

My mobile No is 8285408001 booking id name- Neeru. email id [email protected]
chandra singh kothari

Nov 26, 2016

HOTEL COMPANY COMPLAINT

we are the members of oyo hotels booking services. we are offering hotels booking services in udaipur as a member of oyo with hotel ganpati shakti nagar corner udaipur (raj.)
we have one issue that fifteen mails of has already been sent to oyo company by hotel ganpati the replies of mails are being sent by your reprensentative of hotel golden wings which is not shared to us. but we have sent that mails so we except that we must recieve reply to hotel ganpati. but reply is being given to hotel golden wings. reply message should be recieved by representative
by hotel ganpati at his phone. phone calls are also being diverted and given by your company representative to contractor of hotel golden wings. Hotel golden wings is claiming the hotel ganpati as its own hotel property . with the reason of the issue which is already mentioned and yours representative is fully involved in this issue. because your representative recieve big commision by hotel wings . whenever your representative are called by phone at the time at firstly hotel golden wings is always approached by your representative and he gives booking with higher rates due to commission bases. as many hotels are offering low rates and quality of rooms are good then hotel wings. hotel golden wings and hotel ganpati are two seprate properties. many times complaints is lodged against hotel wings by customer. and hotel wings website are black listed and gots closed . then website gets restarted by oyo company representative and commision is also recieved by your representative to restart hotel wings website . complaint against that website restarting issue can be seen at oyo company offcial website in complaint against oyo official website in complaint against oyo section in website , so kindly we request to you that please allow us the option to receive booking of hotel ganpati in directly off line mode as soon as posible.

Assistent manager
Hotel Ganpati udaipur
Akumar12345

Nov 25, 2016

Cancellation not allowed even when room is unavailable

I booked a room through Oyo on 26th morning 4 am, as I was about to reach Pune. Your app asked us to make the payment which we did...(huge mistake by me. Should have paid at hotel) and when I tried to select early time of arrival - 6 am, it asked me to call customer care.
I reached hotel and called customer care. The hotel watchman turned us away saying no rooms are available and your call centre told, they can't do anything about early check-in and that neither they can find and alternate stay, nor will they refund the money.
Having my flight in 4 hours, I have nowhere to go, but to sit outside airport in cold typing this.
I am sorry to trust you. I know you don't care, but once I reach my destination, am going to share my OYO experience with all the 10,000 Indian employees of my company to ensure no one else suffers this way.

My booking I'd is OWUR8954

Repenting OYO use,
Ashok Kumar

Nov 20, 2016

same room twice charged to me

I had booked a room through Oyo website in Hotel Star, Neemrana, Rajasthan against booking ID # DZFL0413/WQGY2803/NZAB8079 with the name of Dinesh Tiwari . Bymistake I had booked the room in incorrect date from 18 to 19 Nov instead of 19th to 20th nov , I had requested your team to modify the date but they said its not possible and it was again charged to me, It was first time when I book the room through Oyo and its really bad experience with Oyo rooms. I am also working in Hotel and I know very well about rules and procedure of Hotels and there are so many option where hotels can changed the date without charging to guest. This is really not acceptable at all .

dinesh tiwari
+91 9990825204 / 9560795262
Arun Kumar RS

Nov 2, 2016

Worst Travel planner - OYO

We planned our family holiday trip with OYO... to Kerala 4N/5D... It was worst experience.

Initially it-ternary said on arrival at alleppey railway station your driver will pick and transfer to resort and from there we will transfer to house boat.
When we reach at alleppey driver doesn't know where to take us, he is asking us where to go.... with 4kids, 2 elderly parents and family where we need to go at 4.00 AM which is raining heavily outside, and this place is new we dont know anybody here.
OYO are suppose to be our holiday travel planner who has not planned our holiday stay properly.

Then with the help of driver we our-self booked some hotel and stayed there till 12PM and then headed towards boathouse. (Which was suppose to be planned properly by OYO team)

In initial first itternary OYO have assured resort and extra 13k for house boat. I have agreed and also in same mail I have asked to change hotel in thekkady and OYO have agreed to change, then only I have confirmed to proceed further.

First day first impression was bad... we lost the holiday mood before we start.

Totally it was worst experience with OYO

Arun kumar
Harshal Chhatbar

Oct 23, 2016

Complain & worst Experience Booking Updated - OYO Rooms Near Miramar, Booking No. KWPV6924

Complain & Experience Booking Updated - OYO Rooms Near Miramar, Booking No. KWPV6924 Date 20-Oct-16

Dear Friends,
I m surprised to visit at this hotel, was very cheap n bar with a small permit room type of hotel.
And top of there was no room was available for me to accommodate, n in front of my one of guest was yelling for hot water was not coming from tap n waiting for bath. And this was the room which I have been supposed to get after his check out.

In this situations and such a poor service. That's the reason I have cancelled immidiately my booking n stay by saying n confirm with reception boy.

This was my 1st experience with Oyo room service.
And if you are not intent to refund my advance paid amount that too without seeing actual hotel, then I can have no shame on Oyo rooms services n my experience with them n others.

Harshal Chhatbar
9867319996.
PriyankaRaghvendra

Oct 17, 2016

Oyo rooms

Hi, this is Priyanka, I booked a room for 15-16 Oct 2016 for my official trip to New Delhi.
I booked 2 hotels, one was Saraswati Marg Karol Bagh anf second was Hotel White House ( I did 2 hotela for avoiding any chaos which oyo staff usually create, i did for my safe side).
First of all, i visited Saraswati Marg at 11 AM, they cancelled my booking because I was with male. Seriously? Is this the way you people welcome tourists? I mean if you people have any issue with unmarried colleague coming together and staying in a single room then you people should mention those things in your terms and conditions atleast i would have coordinated with my HR prior coming to this place.
When this got over, i went to second hotel ( thankgod i booked two), hotel was good and staff was also. But room was horrible, no network at all.
Things were fine, then at 9PM manager called us and said your booking has been cancelled by oyo team because they weren't able to contact you. He asked us to coordinate with them once.
I did and some Lalit was there and he said booking is cancelled because i wasn't reachable. I mean wtf, your room don't have network, you people don't coordinate first with customers and cancel booking aa per your requirements and moreover when i came at room prior my check in and provided all amount then why didn't you coordinate with hotel manager first and at 9PM you people woke up and checked that I hadn't paid amount and cancelled booking.

And he asked me to pay 1700 for single room in case of rebooking. I cancelled it and asked manager to provide me room there it at same amount which i had paid already. He agreed and finally i slept peacefully.

PATHETIC EXPERIENCE, WON'T GO FOR YOU PEOPLE EVER.

Thanks!!
abhishekbhandari

Oct 5, 2016

refund not made oyo rooms

I have booked the room in goa with 24 hour cancellation policy but they have rally the film amount.I want to lodge the complaint against oyo rooms that are cheaters
Bhanushukla

Oct 4, 2016

OYO Cheating the people not refunding amount even cancelling prior to 45 days

I had booked the OYO room in the OOTY by reading the OYO policy as per the cancellation policy booking amount is refundable before 24 hours but I am going to cancel my 1 room booking before 45 days and OYO people is saying that no refund will be granted after cancellation and the property is non-refundable. My question is how come customer will know if property is refundable or not and as per the policy OYO guys should refund the amount.

My dear friends - please do not book any hotel/rooms from OYO, you will get cheated like me, they do false promise and their policy is also fake.

Bhanu
Manoj.kansal

Sep 21, 2016

OYO cheating people

Booked a room in Patna for my retirement between flights. But to my surprise the OYO could not provide the basics. When I reached early, the property owner provided me with a room but was not clean, bathroom was dirty, no water in the bathroom.

When asked for cleaning the room and bathroom, the guy did sweep the room but avoided the bathroom. Upon reminding again and again, the comord seat was cleaned with a mop stick. Who cleans the comord seat with mop stick. They lacked the basic hygin sanitary items for cleaning a bathroom.

Having no water in the bathroom, they told me they were cleaning the water tank and will be able to provide water in half an hour. Having waited and complained for 4 hours kept saying sir another 15 mins. If you had to clean the water tank you should have arranged for alternate source of water and not put the customer in trouble.

Thw property owner made the guests to open the room and brought in broker and prospective buyer whom he wanted to sale the property for show purpose. How much more unprofessional a stay can be.

Having put the customer through all the trouble, they still have the audacity to not refund and say sir we have provided all the required services.

Sep 9, 2016

Re: OYO -Ruined my holidays plan and money

Dear Lalit,
We apologise for all thr trouble you had to go through. My team has contacted you regarding your concern and the same has been resolved.
We will surely take care that the same is not repeated.We'd truly appreciate your patience & understanding in this regard.

Looking forward to host you again soon!
lalit.mca

Aug 26, 2016

OYO -Ruined my holidays plan and money

With continuation of my complaint (WTNX1937), After going through with my complaint i received a call from OYO (Mr Ashish ) . He informed me that we are working on your compliant and you will receive a call with in 24 hours .. But i dint get any call from OYO then i called after three days and talked with Ms Tania .

i had a discussions with her and she checked all the data related to my complaint . At last just she said sorry again and agree for refund . But actually this is not expected from OYO . Cost doesn't matter in this case ..... I am not agree with their final settlement.

So now i would like to go for consumer court to escalate it further so that in future no other persons should face same problems .
i would strictly warn all other people to be aware of these cheaters and use some other sites for hotel booking.
lalit.mca

Aug 21, 2016

OYO -Ruined my holidays plan and money

Reference to booking ID-WTNX1937 . i paid in advance for booking but when we reached there after an overnight journey, they told that the rooms are full. They did not even asked us to sit or take rest.
We were made to wait 4 hours for our rooms . We were standing in front of the hotel with all language and baby and keep on calling OYO but there were no positive response .At last no room were provided to us and we returned back .Simply OYO gave me one case-id 523845 and said we are looking into this but all in vain .

The repercussions of all this were:
* our plans for the trip were derailed. We had to cancel most of the plans.
* We paid unnecessarily kerala permit around 15K for Tempo traveler .
* what was supposed to be a relaxing trip for all of us, turned out to be a horrific experience!

The hotel authorities were totally ill mannered , they even dint know how to behave with customer .Next day OYO had called me and informed that we can refund full booking amount which i paid while advance booking .
But i don't care about the money. it is not about the cost, it is about deceiving people and playing with their trust. i would strictly warn all other people to be aware of these cheaters, and never ever depend on them.The best OYO can do is banned the hotel or else permanently shut down OYO services in future .

Awaiting your early response in this regard.

MMRDA - ROAD REPAIR
    DEAR MMRDA & Concerned Authorities, We would like...
    [email protected] - Transaction failed
    I send money for bhim app via 25000 not credited. But...
    Bhim - Money
    Pesa Kat gya a.c se but other a.c me not recived
    Daikin Split AC - Ac remote display not working
    Dear Aditya, We are still waiting for your response....
    Learning license - Payment refund
    Rto India — refund against the failed transaction for...
    GoAir - Non-refund of airfare
    I had booked a a flight from Kol - Delhi and return in Aug...
    Mobikwik - Please refund my money
    Hi Sir, Someone call me and said he is from BOB bank. He...
    Runwal Devolopers - Request for Rebooking of T6B-702 at Eirene by Runwal or...
    I Jesson George had booked a 2BHK flat in your project...
    Dilli Streat - Food not given proper
    At Delhi Airport Terminal 3 I ordered for Veg Hakka...