Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Jugal7390

Apr 8, 2017

Worse room was provided in Goa

I have booked a room in Goa and prepaid my 4 days stay there. I have selected a very comfortable room through checking its pictures and type of services provided by that property ... But in actual the experience was quite opposite ... Basic things were missing ..
1) AC was not effective ... Getting switched off automatically several times in day and night then I was informing it to hotel reception during night as well while getting disturbed ..
They were taking at least 5- to 10 minutes to get it corrected after every complaint.
2) I have selected this property where it was clearly mentioned that power backup is there .. But I faced severe and repeated electricity cuts during day and upon checking hotel staff informed that power backup is not there ..and I spent horrible time there in dark and humid room where fan was not also not working.
3) mosquitoes were there in room and hotel staff has provided me all out device but for my surprise no extra socket was there where you can connect it .. Extra socket was there in bathroom so I was keeping bathroom gate open during nights as a open bathroom door smell of bathroom cum toilet was getting filled in room.
4) bathroom was not having proper air exhaust ... It was closed and smells were coming in room.
5) sofa placed in room was not cushioned properly ... It was like you are directly sitting on hard rock. .. Just a wooden bench covered with a thin layer of plain cloth.
6) above all worse experience was while communicating with Oyo help desk ... As nothing was done .. But I will appreciate that their associates are quite trained enough to say only sorry

I told him to forward it to some senior authority as i had paid the bills in advance so requested to change property while deduction a day usage of provided room.
But nothing was done .. And for my surprise I received messages that "their support team was trying to teach me but couldn't as my mobile was switched off" but in actual my mobile was on all the times in proper connecting position with full signals ...

Worse experience and it was an open cheating ...

Apr 1, 2017

Re: Room varnished same day and in pathetic condition and not usable

Dear Nagesh kumar SIKARWAR,

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. For the same our team will get in touch with you during business hours and will help you accordingly.

Apr 1, 2017

Re: Very Very Bad services

Dear seemavgro2

Our heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience caused to you, We request you to kindly inbox us your booking ID/contact details so that we can help you accordingly.

Nagesh kumar SIKARWAR

Room varnished same day and in pathetic condition and not usable

sir I have booked 2rooms through oyo for 21 Mar 17 in Shillong. payment was prepaid through online, but when I reached the hotel it was not in a usable condition,I have booked one for twin occupancy and one for triple occupancy however hotel doesn't had the space for extra bedding and moreover the rooms were painted same day and the smell of paint and varnish was so strong that you can not stay in side. Spoken to customer care executive no of time but no result. I had to book another hotel immediately as I was traveling with my family and small kids.I think my money has gone into vein. still trying to get my money back. worst experience with OYO. Nobody( customer care executive) care when you are standing on Street with small kids,you have to waste money to hire other hotels however you have already booked and paid for it
Nagesh kumar SIKARWAR

Room varnished same day and in pathetic condition and not usable

sir I Nagesh kumar,have booked 2rooms through oyo for 21 Mar 17 in Shillong mobile NO 9613864323 . payment was prepaid through online, but when I reached the hotel it was not in a usable condition,I have booked one for twin occupancy and one for triple occupancy however hotel doesn't had the space for extra bedding and moreover the rooms were painted same day and the smell of paint and varnish was so strong that you can not stay in side. Spoken to customer care executive no of time but no result. I had to book another hotel immediately as I was traveling with my family and small kids.I think my money has gone into vein. still trying to get my money back. worst experience with OYO. Nobody( customer care executive) care when you are standing on Street with small kids,you have to waste money to hire other hotels however you have already booked and paid for it
seemavgro2

Very Very Bad services

Hotel cheated with the customers. They are asking for breakfast include and give only tea in the breakfast
They had charged extra for the cleaning the room. Very very bad service and made by the hotel.. I will never suggest to
any body to book room by OYO.

Mar 13, 2017

Re: cheated me

Dear sksingh123456

Vil

Mar 4, 2017

Poor Service

At Oyo at Parag inn, ashiyana ...the owner kept on switching off the AC in the name of power cut plus water wasn't available in the washroom in the morning.this type of service is totally unacceptable in the name of OYO rooms while they assure you of many more facilities apart from these basic ones.
The owner also kept on changing the settings to 'sold out' as the rates for same rooms(again not furnished as shown in the pictures) were higher through Goibibo ...Before I booked the room.
sksingh123456

Mar 1, 2017

cheated

Please dont book any hotel with OYO,
hotels are not listening
got cheated be careful before booking OYO
sksingh123456

Mar 1, 2017

cheated me

Very Bad behavior on reception oh my GOD, please dont book hotel IWE they cheated me i am so sorry.

Feb 21, 2017

Re: Money Not Refunded [Lots of fake commitments by Oyo Customer care)

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

PVikash

Feb 20, 2017

Money Not Refunded [Lots of fake commitments by Oyo Customer care)

I have booked a room for my family by looking at the picture in oyo app. Room was totally different than the given picture. Unfortunately I paid advance amount at the time of booking. But we didn't stay at that room and immedialy complained about room and booked a diffrent room by make my trip.

After complaining I called around 25 times to customer care in a month and repeated the same story again and again but every time I got following responses:
1. For refund their is a diffrent team, they will contact you in 15 mins. [I didn't recived any call]
2. We are checking your data and puting your call on hold. [My call was on hold for ~20 minutes]
3. We are transferring your call to senior manager. [I kept waiting for ~20 minutes but no luck]
4. Luckily I got a chanceto speak with manager, he promised me that he will give me a solution asap. [No solution so far, it's being 40 days now]
5. Many times I heard that refund is in progress, it will be refund in next 2 days. [Not refunded so far]
6. One guy told me that he is going to send me an email, so that I can send him my acount number and other detail for transfer. [No email recieved]
7. Another guy told me that they don't have rights to send an email to customer.
8. From fist day of complain they are saying refund is in progress. [It's 40 days now, shame on you OYO managers]

I am still waiting for my refund but no hearing at all. Lots of fake commitments from OYO. Now I decided not to use OYO service and not recommend anyone.

For refrence my case id is 1191220, booking id was JGZO9140. As they promised the total amount of 4770/- supposed to refund but all FAKE. Even I was a regular customer, keep travelling and stay by using OYO service everytime.

Very high level of frustation with OYO.

Feb 18, 2017

Re: Money not refunded

Dear Prateek,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Request you to please share the booking ID and we'll look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

PRATEEK PA

Feb 14, 2017

Money not refunded

I have booked a package for Kerala tour in the month of December 2016. Later during the trip, one destination was cancelled as some chaos was going on there. During that time I informed my travel advisor of OYO rooms about it and he confirmed that this amount will be refunded back to me. This particular destination costed me around Rs. 5000 as it was confirmed by Travel advisor of OYO rooms. After several time of follow up apart from verbal confirmation I have not received back my amount.
This is a real shame on the part of reputed brand like OYO rooms.
One advice to all those who are reading my blog. Please book your trip through any famous and local travel agent as at least you will have a point of contact. In addition, never give total cost of the trip before your trip starts.

Feb 3, 2017

Re : Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Dear S. Dogra,

We checked the concern raised by you with our team and the refund has been processed from our end. The same amount will reflect in your source account within 7-14 working days. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Feb 2, 2017

Re: Cancellation Charges Not Refund

S. Dogra, We understand that no amount of apologies can make up for the experience that you had to go through. For the same our team will get in touch with you during business hours and will assist you accordingly.
S.Dogra

Jan 31, 2017

Cancellation Charges Not Refund

This is to apprise you that, "I was with my Fiance in Delhi and traveled to Ludhiana on 8th Jan 2017. In booked a OYO room through application and i have receive a confirmation details as well. Thus, I reached at the location around 6:30 AM with my Fiance. I came to know that my booking has been cancelled and there is no room available.,I am a very frequent coustimer of OYO i believe the words of that receponist but it is very hard to say when i talked to coustmer care they directly told me that your amount will be refunded within 7to 14 working days. moreover numerous time marked a complaint to Oyo desk but haven't receive any single reply.

Problem Statement: Customer care executive forwarded a complaint on 12th Jan'17 but till know there is no amount credit in my account. several time contact customer care but they folks replicate same sentence again and again we are working on it.....

You can be rest assured that we will not take it lying down and continue to highlight it in all media forms, till the time we get an acceptable resolution from you.

Truely disappointed by the registered hotel and OYO service

PATHETIC EXPERIENCE.

Dear All - please do not book any hotel/rooms from OYO, you will get cheated like me, they do false promise and their policy is also fake.

Thanks And regards

S.Dogra

+9999887983

Jan 30, 2017

Re: Worst Travel planner - OYO

Arun, We understand that no amount of apologies can make up for the experience that you had to go through. For the same we request you to kindly inbox us your booking ID so that we can help you accordingly.

Jan 30, 2017

Re: No refund for cancellation.. Very disaponting

Sandeep, We believe that our team already had a word with you and the needful has been already informed to you in regards with your booking ID :- PZSW5270.

Jan 24, 2017

Re: Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Dear Anshul,

Anshul Gupta

Jan 23, 2017

Cancellation Charges Not Refund

Hii This is Anshul Gupta

I booked a Room in hotel Madhav Ahemdabad Gujraat on sunday 22nd Jan 2017.when i was going t checked in the recepniost told me that sorry sir we do not provide the room for couple, than i asked him that i already paid a amount of 1349 Rs, he told me that your Amount will refund ,I am a very frequent coustimer of OYO i believe the words of that receponist but it is very hard to say when i talked to coustmer care they directly told me that your amount will never refund , i know that the mistake is mine but OYO also check if a regular coustmer suffer like this type of Situation they defenetly should help ,please look up this matter Team .

Thanks And regards

Anshul Gupta

+918511127062

Jan 6, 2017

Re: Very Disappointed No refund made and Recommending not use OYO for Hotel Booking, register hotels are third class

Dear Kapil,

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. However, all guests need to carry govt.issue ID proof in original during check-in the same has been mentioned on the e-mail and SMS sent you for the booking confirmation. We would like you to know that refund would not be possible in this case. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Kapildaksh

Jan 5, 2017

OYO booking was my first and last complaint No Refund

Register hotel didn't have even printer to take out print copy of the ID proof in case if anyone among 5-6 people forget by any chance, if speak with customer care they don't have excuses to say to customer other than sorry sir we can't do anything, what the hell bluddy shit they OYO is selling..

Strongly recommend please do not use OYO services

Contact: 9892707306
Kapildaksh

Jan 5, 2017

I had one booking from OYO Rooms, And as I went for checked In, hotel didn't allow me to checked In just because one of the candidate didn't have ID proof, even we were showing them ID on email for that candidate but hotel behave like there shit, after that called to OYO customer care they raised a request for my refund and few hour later the updated the Status of refund request as resolved but I didn't my refund back

Truely disappointed by the registered hotel and OYO service

My booking ID is: MGIE5280
Contact number: 9892707306
mk_sandeep

Dec 13, 2016

No refund for cancellation.. Very disaponting

My BOOKING ID: PZSW5270

I'm totally disappointed with OYO. There is a 0 refund when i cancelled my booking due to certain reason. Totally surprised. I never knew that Oyo has this policy. I requested to take out the cancellation Im ready for reschedule on same date or put me in different Oyo hotel or change my dates But i only got only single answer that nothing can be possible and I wont be getting my money back. This is really not done. Atleast for customer satisfaction you could give me any solution to recover it, But not just like that my whole amount washed out..
I am totally disappoint with your services. I will never ever go with OYO nor i'll recommend to any one as well..

RERA/Noida/Delhi - Legal advise and action against Builders
    May contact the undersigned for legal actions against the...
    Stray Dogs - MAD Street Dogs
    My In laws stays at Salkia (Near Murgihata More, Near Uday...
    HDFC Bank - Balance cut for maintenance
    Sir i have my account in hdfc bank . My account number is...
    VIDEOCON LED SCREEN CORRUPT - SCREEN CORRUPT
    Videocon is not solving my problem which is still pending...
    Fake Bank Calls - Fake call regarding blocking of ATM Card
    I received a call from +91 6289 268 492 , and the person...
    Wrong E memo Rajkot city traffic police - RAJ00000-19120900854
    I have received wrong E memo from Rajkot city traffic...
    CTET form fees - Ctet form fees
    I filled the ctet form on 27/01/2020, and made the payment...
    Yamaha FZ-FI V3 150cc - Very less mileage
    Dear Sir , Greetings from Yamaha, We request you to...
    BHIM SBI - REFUNDING OF AMOUNT
    I HAVE DONE THREE TRANSACTIONS ON IRCTC THROUGH BHIM APP...
    Custom Duty Fraud Call - Custom fraud
    Hi i rec'd friend request on one social site. The...