Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint Against OYO ROOMS CHEATING

Shaunak Chadha

Jul 23, 2016

OYO ROOMS ABSOLUTE CHEATING

In reference to the booking DFNS2904 . I Booked 2 rooms through oyo and checked in with family on 23/7/16 noon ,after full day movement we were back in the night at 12:30 , and here the ravishing experience begins -------------
A/c not working
offered drinking water in used dirty bisleri bottels
Toilet Stinking and some how shifted to other room at 1:00 which was converted into a lake after 15 min. as the A/C water overflowed in the room with noices ........ooooh GREAT and hotel manager says i can not do anything ......& thereafter at 2:00 the manager forcefully called me to ground floor to to repark my car to another place .............MAN I HAD BEEN DRIVING AND MOVING FROM 4:00 IN THE morning and now after 22 hours I AM SHITING AND MESSING AROUND WITH THIS OYO ROOMS EXPERIENCE with my family full of TIRENESS &..............I CALLED OYO after the parking experience in night and was replied so damn rudely.
Finally i could lay on bed at 2:30 2hours after i reached hotel . and at 5:00 the A/C Goes off Again ...........
OMG this is Shit...................
NO T.V. in the morning ............................................There are many more .............DID I BOOK ROOM WITH OYO TO HARRASE MYSELF AND MY FAMILY .BY CHANCE I HAVE NOT MADE A PRE-PAYMENT, SO PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH AN IMMEDIATE SOLUTION AS I AM TRULY UNSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES. I WILL NEVER BOOK AGAIN AND WILL KEEP SHAIRING THIS EXPERIENCE TO SAVE ALL MY FRIENDS ............................................

Jun 25, 2016

Re: Social Media Escalation #5078180

Dear Sunny,
Our team had a word with your colleagues. We have already communicated the best possible resolution we can provide here. We understand that your stay was not as expected. However, we'll make sure such a situation doesn't happen in future. Appreciate your understanding in this regard!

sunnysali

Jun 24, 2016

Social Media Escalation #5078180

Hi OYO Team,

My colleagues Ms Sarabjeet Kaur (5078180) & Ms Jigyasa Arora (5077909) have been following up with your entire team
for quite sometime now - highlighting the terrible experience that we had while we stayed at a hotel booked through your app and requesting to refund our money against the booking.

I was hopeful that the voice of 2 ladies, complaining against the same hotel, highlighting the same issues,
would be enough to warrant an immediate action - against the hotel and refund of our entire booking amount.

But it came as a rude shock to me that my trust on your handling of a serious customer grievance, has been completely misplaced.

Even at the cost of being repetitive, let me again highlight the tortuous experience that we had at the hotel:

• when we reached NONE of our rooms were not available.
• We were made to wait hours for our rooms. Our rooms were given to us at around 2 pm!
• the rooms that were handed over were not clean. We had to run after room service to get our rooms cleaned! (The images of the rooms that we had while making the booking, went out of the window!)
• there was no electricity.
• there was no water
• there was a generator, but for some inexplicable reason, they did not want to switch it on.
• we had to run up and down repeatedly, requesting them to switch on the generator. However, by that time, some of us had to take a shower in the cold water itself, as we had traveled for more than 10 hours the night before and wanted to get clean. This resulted in 1 of us catching cold, which ruined the remaining trip for him.
• there was only 1 set of key for each of the rooms, which we had to hand over before leaving for the day. (Hotel's reason: they do not have a second set as all had been lost!)
• while doing the check-in on their Tablet, the hotel executive goofed up and 'checked out' 1 of the rooms (booked under Neelam Rohilla)
• 4 of the 5 rooms that we booked through your app were 'Triple-bed' and we paid accordingly. But when reached, we saw all of them to be 'Double-bed'. We raised the issue with the hotel authority. He informed that an extra bed would be provided at night. As gullible as we were, we believed it. However, to our utter dismay, instead of providing us with an extra bed, 1 mattress was shoved into each of the 4 rooms - We were literally asked to sleep on the floor!
• the breakfast was tasteless and the service pathetic. (We were 14 of us and they would bring 2-3 parathas each time from the kitchen, after a gap of 5-10 minutes)
• no Wifi (which was advertised on your app while making the booking, But honestly, given the state of affairs over there, it was completely on expected lines by now!)
The hotel authorities informed that all this is 'usual in hilly areas' and asked us to adjust. (Maybe they thought that since we were dumb enough to book the hotel through OYO, we could be dumb enough to buy anything!)
We booked the hotel in Nainital, not on the Moon!!!!

Another unique reason given by the Hotel people - that the hotel started operations only a couple of weeks earlier; that they are still learning the ropes.
(We tried to derive a deep sense of satisfaction - that we were experimental guinea-pigs for the Hotel & OYO; but fortunately could not!)

The repercussions of all this were:
• our plans for the trip were derailed. We had to cancel most of the plans due to the delay
• 1 of us caught cold, due to taking shower in cold water
• some of us started having back-ache, due to sleeping on the floor on the hard mattress
• what was supposed to be a relaxing trip for all of us, turned out to be a horrific experience!

Me and my colleagues, we work in a large Insurance company, where I personally take care of the Digital Channel - handling all the Digital accounts of our company across India.
Working in this channel has made me realize - that being "Digital" in today's world can be both a Boon and a Bane.

It provides you the access to reach a lot customers - which you have also done with your idea of hotel aggregation.
It can also go all horribly wrong - with 1 small complaint snowballing into a bigger issue and spreading over the internet like wild fire (where none of us have any control on).
You have online forums, complaints on twitter, online signature campaigns, pages on Facebook, etc.

That's why we personally take care of each and every issue and try to provide the best resolution to the customer.

And that is what our expectation is / was from you.

Expecting a positive response on the same by End of Day tomorrow (25/6/2016), failing which we would be forced to look at other options.
You can be rest assured that we will not take it lying down and continue to highlight it in all media forms, till the time we get an acceptable resolution from you.

Awaiting your early response in this regard.

Sunny Ali

Jun 22, 2016

Re: OYO Rooms Cheated

Mr. Mishra,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble your friend has to go through and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

JB Mishra

Jun 15, 2016

OYO Rooms Cheated

Reference to booking ID XULH8415 booked for my friend for four days for the first time through OYO app. The room was available at OYO Rooms Marol Andheri , Hotel Name: Hotel Apple Suites , Hotel Address: Next to SBI Bank (Marol Branch), Near POLARIS, Opposite Marol Maroshi Road, Fire-Brigade, Marol Naka, Mumbai.The booking was done seeing the nice room picture in the app. But to my surprise when my friend checked in it was totally different. Room size was very small, just like a small office cabin. Untidy room condition, dirty bath room and room no. 102 was next to kitchen, completely disturbed while sleeping. Further the hotel was located in slump area of Andheri. When I had spoken to the customer care before booking they had given very rosy picture about the room and location. Seeing this condition, I decided to cancel the booking after one day stay. But OYO charged exorbitantly high cancellation charges which is equal to one day tariff of Rs.2400. Further, when card payment was offered it was rejected by the hotel saying they need only cash payment.My friend struggled to locate the ATM which was 2 KM away. I checked with all my friends and found that OYO is a cheating company and they will loot showing wrong information. I wanted to know why can't this company be banned in India when they are cheating and damaging the reputation of our country. Of course this is my first and would be last experience.

Jun 13, 2016

Hi Ashu,

We're extremely sorry to know about your bad experience with us. We regret and apologise for all the inconvenience you had to go through. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want our guests to experience. Our team will soon get in touch with you and discuss this further.
ashu_anukool

Jun 11, 2016

Oyo Rooms — Ruined my holidays

Booking ID : KBHC3684
Complaint No : 348181

I have never seen such unprofessional services from any service provider like you promote you are :

I spent 11k for one night stay in houseboat with thought that we will be getting best services but what we got is mentioned below .

1. We were looking for early checkin at 10:00 AM, which they refused saying we can't provide and you can checkin only at 12:00 Noon. We reached that place approx 11:30 AM and called houseboat person. It was raining and we were standing on roadside with kids and family.
2. We were expecting atleast he receive us and atleast provide space to sit. After continuous calls to houseboat person and OYO customer care, he came to acknowledge at 12:30 PM. After that he started saying boat will come in 10 Minutes.
3. Finally boat arrived at 01:00 PM.
4. He drove houseboat and stopped at lunch time for 1 hour and stopped for the day at sharp 5 PM.
5. Evening we asked for extra tea for which we said we will extra pay you. But they bluntly said we have limited milk and time too. we have other work also.
6. In dinner vegetables was of limited quantity.
7. We booked 3 rooms houseboat for 8 people and paid extra to OYO for that. IN night on asking for extra bed they said we don't have and you must have informed us earlier in day time.
8. In morning they asked us for checkout on sharp 09:00 AM and on asking for delay in checkin for 1 Hour, they said we don't know about that. Even customer care didn't help.
9. If you have call logs then check in your system, how many times i called during my stay.

Overall your OYO boat and your services are pathetic and you people are responsible for ruin holidays for your customers.

May 23, 2016

Re: oyo cancelled my booking for which I paid and continued with the unpaid one

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Kindly share your booking ID or contact number. Our guest support team will soon get in touch with you regarding the issue and look into the matter for you. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Captraul

Apr 29, 2016

Refund for cancellation

Booking Cancelled - OYO Rooms Marol Andheri, Booking No. OBHU6347

I'm a new customer booked through the mobile app for the first time. I took the option to pay on the app through netbanking rather than paying at the hotel.

This was a big mistake.

As I took a taxi from the airport and reached the hotel I showed them my passport as identification and address proof for check in. To my shock they said that they cannot accept me as my passport is issued in Mumbai. I told them yes but now I have just been posted to Delhi and I'm here only for a night to which I got a stern reply saying that we cannot accept you please cancel the booking.

I had no choice but to cancel the booking.

On calling the helpline I was told no refund since I cancelled the booking. I told them that the hotel wouldn't accept me and that's why I cancelled the booking on their advice after putting me on hold and a total of about 18 minutes on the call I was told no refund possible.

So basically I got conned because I opted to pay on the app rather than choosing the option of booking and paying at the hotel.

The hotel wouldn't accept me and told me to cancel my booking even after having a valid passport but as a consumer I loose all my money and the taxi fare that I took from the airport.

This has to be the most ridiculous policy.

I have checked into hundreds of hotels in Mumbai and have never faced this embarrassing situation.

This is the 1st and last for me on OYO.

Deleting the app and I will make sure that all my acquaintances know about my OYO experience.

I get a corporate rate at the Leela but this was a last minute unscheduled layover and I thought I'd give OYO a try. Well so much for the OYO experience.

Keep conning customers like this this and you will definitely end up where ever you're destined. All the very best OYO team.

Warm regards

Rahul Sharma
sachin sheilly

Apr 28, 2016

OYO

Its regarding me and my family experience about OYO which is very Pathetic.

I booked hotel in Mumbai through OYO and had a very bad experience because what Snaps they show of Hotel and Exactly how it is ......totally different.(For ex. we booked Hotel but it turned out to be service apartment )

Secondly ,i called up 3 to 4 times to OYO while on roaming to give me direction about Hotel every time they will keep line on hold for 10 to 15 min. and after that call gets disconnect and no return call.

As i did not liked hotel and checked out next day for which they have charged me 1 day extra which was very strange and when i questioned people sitting at back office of OYO they expressed sorry but could not do any thing.

Never ever i will recommend to go through OYO......

Rather then saving some amount through OYO have lost more...................
jaskaransingh84

Apr 25, 2016

Oyo Rooms — Booking amount not refunded by OYO Room harassing customers

I made booking on 22 april 2016 for 26 May 2016 for Gurgaon DLF Phase 2 and they did booking for 26 April instead of 26 May. Booking Id- CUVQ7085

I didn't use their pre- booking service and paid full amount to them but when I cancelled they are saying they can't refund the money. When I told them it's your application glitch they are giving 1 or the other stupid excuses. I even ask them to make it for 26 May, they are saying simply NO. Call Centre Staff is not educated and don't know how to interact with customers. Very Very bad service and experience
m joshi

Apr 13, 2016

oyo cancelled my booking for which I paid and continued with the unpaid one

I tried booking a room today onlinr but the oyo app stopped in between n said booking failed I tried again and booked another room with payment. I called d customer care to confirm which one is paid and after talking to them I cancelled the one for which I didnt pay but they cancelled the paid one. This is sheer cheating n saying that we apologise is of mo ise to me.I am a very old oyo customer and its shameful for oyo

Apr 6, 2016

Re: cheating charges

Hi, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Please share your booking ID/contact details and we'll solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this.
rrsm

Apr 5, 2016

cheating charges

I booked room for two days by OYO room in online, while booking the hotel the hotel was shown very good appearance, but there was no detail about the name of the hotel, after booking and paid the amount we found the hotel was not good and the picture shown by OYO was fake. Then immediately within 5mins i called customer care to change the hotel in the same location and we mentioned the hotel name also which we like to book. But the OYO guys charged me more than Rs.1700 just to interchange the room . I got upset and requested to cancel but they refused that if you cancel you will lose 100%. Online booking how the company is cheating the public , how government allows to take this kind of advantage them self.

Public needs to aware like this kind of cheating company and convey the information via all the public communication to all.

Feb 26, 2016

Dear Shashi,
We regret the inconvenience you had to go through. Our guest support team will get in touch with you soon to discuss the same.
pramil1990

Feb 24, 2016

Complaint Against OYO ROOMS Customer Servic

My name is Shashi, I booked 3 rooms using OYO app last night. I was facing issue while booking first 2 rooms but issue resolved after calling OYO customer service. When I booked the 3rd room, the transaction declined. When I tried again the check-in date got changed to 24th and I made the payment without realizing that the dates are incorrect. Since the payment didn't go through again, I had to call the customer service again and asked them to push the transaction. After I got the booking confirmation, I realized that the booking dates are incorrect, I immediately asked the customer support to modify the date to 27th Feb but they didn't listen to me.

considering the fact that the app is pathetic and you are dealing in e-commerce industry where such instances are very common, your customer support should be able to handle these kind of issue and should help customer to make the appropriate booking.

Shashi
9538328144 (no. used for booking)

Jan 27, 2016

Dear Vivek,
We are appalled to know this. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had to go through. Please allow us some time to analyse as to what led to such circumstances. Our customer experience team would soon get in touch with you.
Vivek Kumar Sinha

Jan 26, 2016

Horrible charges

I m Vivek kr Sinha , I had booked onlilne two rooms in banglore on 24.01.16 and got the Hotel Swagath
Address: Plot No. 75, Hospital Road, Near Upparpet Police Staion, Next To Kotak Mahendra Bank Lane, First Cross 2nd Building, Balepet Cross, Bangalorehe. We entered the hotel at 08.00 am. The receptionist told us, since you are checking in earlier we will chapleasee 1200 extra. I requested we will check out earlier as well about 3:30 am next day to catch our flight, please accomodate if you can. He abruptly answered No its against our rules. I said ok than please provide me one room for early check in and another at 12:00 pm and charge me 600.00 extra. He replied its not possible. Since I had no other option, I said ok I will pay you 1200 extra at the time of check out(cc tv footage can be verified). On next day when we are checking out at 3:30 am to catch our flight, he asked me to pay 1799.00 rs. I said yesterday you asked 1200, from were 600 extra is coming. He said I don't know sir my tab is showing this amount to pay. I replied if your tab will show rs 100000.00 you will demand 1 lakh. Matter is not for money, there was no transparancy at all. It was totally ridiculous. However I paid rs 1200 extra only which he demanded earlier, but I lost my valuable time and mental peace(cc tv footage must be verified). At the end I am sorry to say it was horrible experience with you.
Thanks for your service

Booking Update- SKJC1074

Jan 18, 2016

Re: OYO Rooms | Horrible experience

Dear Sandeep, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO
sandeep225

Jan 18, 2016

OYO Rooms | Horrible experience

My name is Sandeep Kulkarni. I had booked 2 rooms on 6th Dec, 2015 at Hotel Strawberrys, SP Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad. Booking no: BSZT3497. Check-in date was 25th Dec, 2015 and check-out date was 30th Dec, 2015. When I came to the Hotel on 25th Dec, I was informed that my booking has been cancelled ! I spoke with a OYO Room executive immediately and she apologized and said she would get back within 10 minutes. I never got a call back. I was fighting with the hotel guys but it seems they had sold off my rooms to someone else. Shame on OYO ROOMS FOR TYING UP WITH SUCH CHEAP HOTELS. The hotel finally agreed to give me one room but that was not sufficient since we were 6 members. I decided to look for other hotels.

I am highly dissatisfied with this experience I got from the Hotel as well as from OYO Rooms. My family had to keep waiting in the hotel lobby for no reason, while I was fighting with the Hotel and OYO guys. Shame on both of them !!!

I request all not to book through OYO rooms and never ever go to Hotel Strawberrys as well.

Dec 31, 2015

Re: Oyo Rooms Reviews

Dear Guest, We sincerely regret and apologize for the distress this has caused you. Having gone through your concern precisely, We assure that all the concerns will be heard and won't be taken granted. We'll get someone from our team to reach you soon.
Thanks for your patience and understanding in this regard. Team OYO

Dec 31, 2015

Re: Fraud Company

Dear Guest, We are appalled to know about this. We are working hard to deliver great customer service each time someone visits an OYO. It is rather embarrassing to know about this issue happening to one of our early and loyal guests. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Our customer experience team will very soon get in touch with you regarding this. We promise to deliver an amazing stay experience, the next time you stay with us. Thanks for your patience. Team OYO
INDIANCOUN

Dec 29, 2015

Fraud Company

All bakwas......... Oye rooms are biggest fraud and chor company ...they never fulfill what they commits. They just take the bookings without confirming from hotels whether rooms are available or not if by luck customers got the rooms then they will get their percentage if customers don't get then they do not have even curtsey to assist the customers in spite of n numbers of customers call. I did my booking on 27th January 2015... I was coming from Goa to mumbai late night with my wife. They took my booking and assured me that rooms are available. In spite of that I personally call the oye customer care number and confirm my booking. I specifically told them that I am coming too late in the night and I do not wanted any kind of trouble because I was coming with my wife. I asked them to provide me hotel number so that I will personally confirm the availability. But they assured me that not worry they have already talk to the hotel. I reached in the hotel on or around 11:00 pm , I showed them my booking reference number .. to be surprised the manager of the hotel told me that they do not avilable the room's. I was shocked I immediately call customer care and told the entire story and request him that it's too late and my wife is with me I can not go anywhere untile you provide me hotel. The oye customer care kept me on hold for 10 mints, I disconnect my call and again c all them....... now this time they do picking my call. I was almost 1 hour standing out side the hotel and counting calling to oye customer care but they do not respond my call. I was totally blank it was around 12:15 in the mid night. Then I took taxi and went to dadar station. I was standing entire night nearby the station. Such a horrible night my wife literally cried. Friends if you really trust me please please never ever trust oye buggers and if you are with some of your family then not even imagine about it.

My booking details are as below.
Booking Update- EKUH2904 Dear ajay, We have updated your booking at OYO Rooms Sakinaka Metro Station 2 Check-in: 27-Dec-2015 at 12:00 PM Check-out: 28-Dec-2015 at 11:00 AM No. of rooms: 1 Hotel name: Hotel Aifa Residency Address: Behind Society Masjid, Opposite Peninsula, Near Friends Cottage Housing Society, Andheri-Ghatkopar Road, Sakinaka, Mumbai
danish durrani

Oct 1, 2015

Oyo Rooms Reviews

Hi Oyo rooms!
It is learnt that, i should not question or ask for the amenities that you are not providing at oyo rooms which are being promised on the websites and application of oyo on mobiles.
Because, I had questioned and asked that amenities are not being provided at chetan international oyo rooms at bangalore for my two days booking, my registered mobile number 9492235673 has been blocked my oyo rooms management.
Moreover, when i tried to contact the oyo room through MESSAGES option in my face book with id [email protected] that facility has been blocked by oyo rooms management.Even the LIKE and COMMENT options are blocked by the oyorooms management.
I finally noticed is that you people are purposefully cancelling all my bookings done through my mobile oyorooms applications.
I felt it is being personally done to take grudge on me.
Kindly notice that i am booking the rooms by seeing the my favorite brand name OYOROOMS and no by any other person who is working there. I am contacting the OYO ROOMS which has given me option to book rooms and not by seeing any person by name or any persons in a group who are working for OYO ROOMS.
You staff are behaving as though you people are only owners of that OYOROOMS and blocking customers like this? I really don’t digest the thing why you people are behaving so rude?
JUST I WANT TO KNOW THE REaSONS FOR BLOCKING MY NUMBER 9492355673 TO CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER? AND ALSO THE REASON WHY MESSAGES, LIKE AND COMMENT OPTIONS ARE REMOVED BY YOUR STAFF? AND ALSO TO KNOW WHY MY BOOKINGS ARE BEING CANCELLING WITH OUT MY CONSENT?
Bringing to your notice the demerits to your level is the only mistake i did? If not able to listen customer feedback and complaints what for you people are working there? Blocking the customers is the only solution to you people have learnt or what?
I am really totally disappointed about your services and behaviour of customer care staff who speaks very roughly with customers. If not interested customers like us please tell us… we will stop booking your rooms in future… we have plenty of options to book better rooms than your OYOROOMS… and still more corporate chain of hotels are offering rooms at good prices with 24hours check out facility.
Its really very worst behaviour by you people……I must have shame to correspond with you people and want to correspond with you people still?
Just i want to know the reasons for blocking me… that it… so i am writing this mail..
whether you take action or not on the concerned is least least least bothered for me and waste of my valuable time and energy…. In fact any organizations invite complaints or feed back for better improvement and quality of their working style of organisations…… but you coward run away and hide with out listening customer complaints or feed back and block customers…. I think your organisation will not retain for more time if you treat customers so cheap and neglect them…..
Just give me the reason for what, you people have blocked me as above said?
thanking you
bye take care
Raghavendra Rao P,BE,MIE,MBA,
Er.Raghavendra Rao P , BE,MIE,MBA
To Prakash [email protected] [email protected]
CC [email protected] ‘Roma Haryani’ [email protected] ‘Customer Experience’ [email protected] ‘Akshay Agarwal’
BCC Raop [email protected] Raghavendra Rao Pathange Sudi5673 Gmail Divyanshu Pathange Jul 18
Hi sir,
Very good morning,
Sorry to trouble you ..
I checked in at oyo rooms at room no. 107 of chetan international hotel Bangalore at 11.25pm on 17.7.15.
Here amenities are really really very much meagre
No tv is working,
no WiFi connection, no 24hrs hot water, no bucket and mug inside bath room,
no leg mat out side bath room,
no rug/chader provided to cover our body on bed,
dark cupboard in which we cannot keep our luggage…
… informed the same to customers care executive over phone… but he told he transfers called to concerned department… and line cutted after few minutes…
really shame to oyo rooms to provide such a lowclass meager standards……
Please take action immediately…
Thanking you sir
From
Mr.Rao.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From:”Prakash”
Date:Fri, 17 Jul, 2015 at 11:41
Subject:RE: Booking Confirmed – OYO Rooms Majestic Gandhinagar : Booking No.: PNLU3645
Show original message
3 AttachmentsView allDownload all
Bookings OYO Rooms
To Raghavendra Rao P , BE,MIE,MBA
CC Prakash [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Customer Experience and 2 more… Jul 18
Dear Mr. Rao,
Thank you for writing to us.
This is in reference to your email communication dated 18th July 2015, wherein you complained about our services.
This is to apprise you that we have forwarded the same to the concerned team and they will coordinate with you shortly regarding the same.
We are looking forward to host you.
For further queries, we would request you to write us back on [email protected] or you can call us at 8010044466/9313931393.
Bidisha
Team OYO | Reservations
OYO Rooms (http://oyorooms.com)
Office: Unit- 325 & 617 Spaze I-Tech Park, Sector 49, Gurgaon – 122001
Branded Budget Hotels with Standardized Stay
Bookings happen @: 080 100 444 66 | 93 13 93 13 93
Oyo
oyorooms blocked me to avoid messages to its inbox in facebook. Because it’s not bold nd brave to digest it’s mistakes and meager standards that i complain to them in form of messages I write to their inbox in facebook..
This is called as escapism from discharging of their duties.
Moreover they removed like and comment options in Facebook for me coz what I comment their meager standards it will not solve and it will be proven as bekaaar standards at oyo rooms…
Really shameless standards…. By bekaaar oyo rooms…..
I am sure that your chain of group of hotels will not sustain the real competition world and one fine day it’s going to be collapsed.
I will wait for that moment and till then I don’t wanna stay at oyo rooms in future coz it never proves its promised standards…
Main Source Of Complaints: http://www.consumerforums.in/cheating-oyo-rooms

Oyo Rooms Reviews

TD-DOPBNK - Fraud Txn
    I received a message mentioning Account NO. XXXXXX4555...
    NAAPTOL - Scam
    I live in #3251 sector -41D Chandigarh . We received a...
    Garena free fire - I'd susbend
    Plss my I'd return suspended
    IIBF - To change the emailid and mobile number
    To change the emailid and mobile number. Respected...
    Riyaz m khan - Dog Bites
    sir respected all management . we are sufferings of lots...
    Vadodara RTO - CAR RC Book not received
    Dear Sir, Its more than 2 months now I am yet to get my...
    BOURNVITA ++ 500 Gm - Adulteration in Bournvitta - extremely smaal particles
    Recently I had dissolved a tea spoon of Bournvitta in...
    BCL Homes - flat not delivered
    I have paid 90000 as advance for buying in the projcet...
    Bharat Gas - Delay in delivery of Refill Cylinder
    I had filed a complaint on delayed delivery of refill...
    club factory - Not yet received
    Dear sir I will make order shoes for oct 4th still not...