complaint against private school

Consumer complaints and reviews about complaint against private school

bin3672

Jun 14, 2018

fees

my daughter is studying in third standard at little hearts public school North Paravoor Ernakulam Kerala . even there is no vacation classes in that school ,we have to pay the fees for April and May ,i want to know is this legally correct please help me in this matter .

thanks

binoj

binojvv@gmail.com
vanim

Jun 14, 2018

refunding of fee

school people are not refunding my money
sajithabalakrishnan

Jun 13, 2018

Manipulation from management

We, staff of MES International School, Pattambi would like to inform you that every month our ESI/EPF contribution deducting from our salary and employer contribution they taking back via cash from each employees on monthly basis. If anyone restrict on that they terminate.

For an example, my monthly salary is 10000.00
ESI/EPF contri amount - 1200
Take home salary = 8800.00

Once salary credited to my salary account I have to pay back Rs.1200/- again to school management towards employer contribution.

Kindly look into the matter and help us to justice

Staff of MES International
Santosh2002

Jun 7, 2018

Running two branches of the school

Can a management run its school at two places in the same city having one affiliation number.
Syed29122004@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2018

Re opening or fullday school

Telangana govt has decided to reopen schools on june 12 but springfields schhol reopens on 1 june and the start fromm 8 00 am to 2 00 pm
So i request you to take action against them.and stop them fpr doing illegal activities
Madan Singh

May 30, 2018

Complete against Bharat Ram Global School, Indirapuram Ghaziabad, U.P.

Hi Sir,
My daughter take admission in Bharat Ram Global School, Indirapuram Ghaziabad U.P. on 28 April 2018 and she just went to school for 8-9 days only. I paid greater than Rs.50000 including admission fee, activity charge and development charges and fees from App to June. My daughter went school till 10 May 2018 due to some I want to withdraw admission for this I visit to school to school on 12 May and gave an application regarding admission withdraw and Refund but till date I did not get information from School. I also discussed with Director and Principal but they just told me there is no refund policy.

School : Bharat Ram Global School, Indirapuram Ghaziabad
Contact:01204287479,+919053407307

Madan Pal Singh
Contact:9971360313
simmi3107

May 26, 2018

fees

my ward is studying In Shamrock Christian School in Hambran road Ludhiana in Class 1st we have paid the registration fee of Rs 6500 and due to some personal problem we unable to pay the school fee of Rs 7100 and we have requested them that we will pay it on june 8 when we will get our salary but there staff is rude to us that they will not allow our wards to sit in the exams.
I humbly request the Central and State Government to look into this matter at the earliest .
AAAsss222

May 23, 2018

for holiday

sir please sure holiday in allahabad for class 10 up board
some private schools are open but the students are continously in trouble due to hot weather
Thulasidass

May 18, 2018

Salary,Certificate and Pf

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is R.Sridevi F/O G.Ravi from vellore. I finished my B.ED., last year, and I joined as a Secondary Teacher in Anuvrat Vidyalaya CBSE School in Pallikonda Vellore district, due to disappointment of management, I resigned my job, before leaving I gave my resignation letter in the month of February,but they won't accept it, and they forced me to continue. From may month onwards I quit my job. They blocked my April month Salary and certificate,til now I didn't get my p.f account number.I request you to recover my belonging and take severe action of the management.please kindly do the needful .Awaiting for your reply.

Yours obediently
R.sridevi
mohdbilal

May 17, 2018

Holidays from 1st June

Please give holidays from 1st June because Muslims and Muslims teachers cant go to school because we will fast in fast we will get giddiness Plzz sir give us holidays so can we can do ibadath
mohdbilal

May 17, 2018

Decreasing summer vacations holidays

Good morning!i am a student in spring field school and my religion is islam you know that from 17thmay ramadan is starting for muslim and our muslim people have take fast and childrens also.Our school are starting from 1st june its very hard for muslim children for taking fast in ramadan,this holidays are from this year and from the last year on 15thjune are there summer holidays it was easy.I am requesting you to increase holidays for all school till 15thjune please.
Kristina jha

May 15, 2018

Regarding high fee but not at all suitable favility

A great pride...and with great manner just wanted to inform that Cambrian public school ,kanke Ranchi is not give up to mark facility....there is no interest in co-acadmics....there is not interest of extra co_calicular .....and regarding fees it's is really high.....it's a simple to came and see the school environment without informing and without let them know regarding your presence ....Classrooms are not facilated with good condition ....so it a humble request to come and see regarding this matter
Rajendert

May 12, 2018

Too high school fee for LKG

Metpally private schools are taking high fee and Brooklyn grammar high school, they holding children final mark sheets if not paid full amount. They paid 70% fee if balance is there, can they hold progress sheets?
Kjasvinder433@gmail.com

May 3, 2018

Regarding salary issue

School= C.V International school, Ujrai, khandoli , agra...

Director : Mr Aasish sharma
Principal: Mr sanoj baghal
Management : Mr. Dharminder singh
I was worked in this school since 8 Aug.2017 to 18 april. 2018 as a TGT sst .During the time of joining they told me that we will keep your 15 days salary with us as a security and it will be given at the time of relieving , but when i left the school they said that we are not give any dues to you...when i joined the school i asked for appointment letter and salary slip that too they had not gave me and just linger on. I left that school before 10 days, but I have submitted the resignation letter in mid of Dec.- Jan.2017 . I have mentioned in the letter that I will leave the school after the ending of this sessions march 2017-march 2018. I left school on 18.April.2018, but now they are not ready to give my salary. After receiving the letter, he pretending not to accept it...now what should i do?...please take action...my 8000rs is submitted in that school....

Jasvinder kaur
Raj022

May 3, 2018

Human Right

Dear Sir/Mam,
Sir i am request To Human Right Association. Please Check All Private Schools and Sans-than in related to services than Fees And Sales In Books and copy in 500% profit in education. This Field is use only Profit of Business, No Any Complain of guardians and student please Show important of education department in control of this business in school and collages in template that in student .
All Private Collage Fees in Fixed And Provided Resources in Books and Copy in forcefully buying in candidate 500% profit in market price stop them.
Ashok23

Apr 29, 2018

Not giving leave in summer holidays

I'm studying in kalashetra school,kattupakkam.they don't follow gov. Rules.as per gov. Scholl will reopens on June 1.but they conducting school on Apr and may.so kindly warn them
Hanuman ji

Apr 28, 2018

Not give bio in class 11 (only for girls)

The school is not give biology to boys only for girls
And give commers for boys not for girls
Mehak1234

Apr 24, 2018

School not following cbse's order

Cbse has order all schools to give one period of games everyday to class 9th to 12th....but Sri guru harikrishan public school of pathankot,Punjab is not following this rule...on the questioning of students teacher said,"this is a fake news?"....I'm saying on the behalf of all students of this school...we want a strict action against it if this order of cbse is not fake....
aakanksha delhi

Apr 22, 2018

HARRASSMENT OF EMPLOYEES

SAPPHIRE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL HAS BEEN HARASSING ITS EMPLOYEES WITH FULL STRENGTH
HAD JOINED AS CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYEE THERE AS TEACHER
PERFORMED ALL DUTIES SINCERELY
SUDDENLY AFTER PTM AND OTHER EVENTS
I WAS TOLD BY COORDINATOR AND EXAMINATION CELL TEACHER(NOT NAME HERE ON PUBLIC FORUM) TO HANDOVER IMMEDIATELY AND TOLD ALL SORTS OF NAMES AND EXCUSES CITING PERSONAL REASONS
AND THREATENED BY HR FOR NOT GIVING SALARY AND EXPERIENCE LETTER IF I DO NOT GIVE RESIGNATION
HAVE ALL EVIDENCE RECORDING AND ALL AGAINST IT TO PRODUCE
NOT GIVEN NOTICE PAY THAT WAS MY RIGHT
NO INTERACTION WITH PRINCIPAL EVER REGARDING THIS
PRESSURISED AND MENTALLY HARRASSED
KEPT ALL TEACHERS THOSE WERE FIRED IN SEPARATE ROOMS AFTER ALL LEFT FROM SCHOOL AND ONLY SUPPORT STAFF ROAMING AROUND
NO CONCERN FOR GIRLS' SAFETY THIS WAY
NEVER EVER ENTER THIS WORST PLACE FOR ADMISSION OR FOR JOB
Rahulsingh2612

Not providing me my provisnal 10th pass document

Navyug vidyalaya bhagalpur, the school is not giving me my 10th passing certificate and also my admid card and mark sheet is misspelled my father's name and I told the principle for attested my application letter that I should have to send cbse office allahabad for correction of my father's name but he also not agree to sign on my application and told go whatever you can do you just go and complaint..what can I do now
tinavashishtha@gmail.com

non refunding of security

VISION VIDHYAPEETH SCHOOL SIWAYA MEERUT
Chairman : Mr Ravinder Vihan
Director: Mrs. Pooja Vihan
Management : Mr.Praveen sharma
I was worked in this school since last year as a TGT English .During the time of joining they told me that we will keep your 15 days salary with us as a security and it will be given at the time of relieving , but when i left the school they said that we will clear your dues in the coming month i.e till 7th of march 2018.when i asked after 7th of march the respective Director of the school Mrs. Pooja Vihan said that we will positively clear your dues on 31st march .After 31st march i called them she was very rude to me and said that "jo karna hai karlo jhan complaint dalni hai kardo " we will not give your funds. when i joined the school i asked for appointment letter and salary slip that too they had not gave me and just linger on .right now when i call them now they are not even pick my call.

Tina vashishtha

Director: Mrs. Pooja Vihan
Management : Mr.Praveen sharma
surabhi83

Apr 15, 2018

CherryCart is one of the best daycares and preschools in Nagawara

I am surprised to read a post by this person "Jhuni". I am sorry but your attempt to malign CherryCart is very sad. I have had very good experience with CherryCart and have been sending my child there for many years without any issues. I have found the school management and teachers to be very polite and accommodating and my child has been happy to go there without any complaints. I am sure there are scores of other parents who will agree with me and who feel the same way.

I personally know about the other case you have linked to and that is a completely baseless example to give. CherryCart has very valid and clear policies, timings and fees policies which are clearly explained to parents at the time of taking admissions. In the earlier case also the parent refused to pay fees for the vacation that she was taking (while the school was running) and was very disrespectful and abusive to the school staff in conveying this aspect. Just because you don't like something, you can not resort to violence and issue threats. If the school management does not want to tolerate and submit to such behaviour, in my view, that is not called being abusive.

So please think twice before accusing people of anything personally. I am confident that the school has no interest in knowing details of your personal life and if you have shared some details, that is completely out of your own choice. Or to gain some benefit out of it.

I feel that you are attacking a person for no real reason other than your personal frustration. The school is responsible for your child and not your personal life. People can accomodate for you if you have a genuine reason. But businesses have their limits and they can not cater to resolving the various personal issues that you might have.
trosaprasl

Apr 14, 2018

Too many spurious and false messages here!!

There are some people who are posting false and improper messages about various schools here. Please refrain from doing such things. Some frustrated people take out personal grudges on public forums..Just because something doesn't suit you doesn't always makes it wrong.. Have some sense of responsibility when u do such things.. People with genuine concerns take them up directly with the school concerned and do not post fake reviews to malign someone. Don't spoil the name of good schools by writing such rubbish...
anamica1

Apr 13, 2018

Regarding School Behaviour with students and Parents

K/ATTN: Velammal Educational Trust - Velammal Group of Schools

I am writing here regarding the school of Velammal Vidyalaya, Anuppanadi, Madurai

"Ezhutharivithavan Iravan Avan"

A good Teacher is equivalent to god, at the same time a mother is the first teacher to all the children
Velammal Vidyalaya Management is excellent, very sad to say that, because of the behavior of some of the Teachers the school name is getting spoiled unnecessary – It is already spoiled now.

Senior class teachers, particularly HOD of higher secondary education teachers (if I am not wrong the name of the ACO is Chithra), behaving very rude with parents, thinking that she is very much taking care of the students.

In the name of caring the students she is ultimately spoiling the future of the children and harassing, threatening the parents as well.

There is a saying "Don't Judge the Book by the Cover" they are judging the children in a wrong way. They are showing partiality among the children's. This will lead to the mental agony for the affected children and the parents.

Actually saying they are behaving like a psycho. Came to know Principal adhering to their words & conditions, he supposed to take individual decisions on his own, but he is failing on that.

Note: Principal doesn't have any control over the teachers, he supposed to ask the teachers about their way of teaching, and how they are judging the children. Sorry to say this word, he seems to be "Dummy".

On behalf of all the affected parents, we humbly request the management to please look in to this problems and avoid spreading this in to the public. Already it is spreaded over the city of Madurai now, so many peoples are talking bad about the school like Velammal Vidyalaya School is spoiling particularly the future of many 9th class students. Please take necessary actions immediately to avoid spreading. It will unnecessarily stop the growth of the school and name.

People are spreading the news like it is also a way of earning / looting money like if a student again studied in 9th STD, it will be an additional income for the school. Our opinion is Velammal Vidyalaya management doesn’t required to earn money in this way.

They are informing / complaining about the students only in 9th class, what they were doing in previous classes, if they could identified / judge the slow learner / below average students before 9th class (i.e. in 8th Class) and would have told parents that your child will not be able to / capable to continue studies here in CBSE or he/she will struggle in 9th class, if he / she doesn’t perform well we will not be able to send him/her to 10th class, so please take TC and go out of this school or please admit them in some other schools.

All the parents would be very happy and they would have taken the TC happily and gone out of Velammal Vidyalaya in 8th Class itself. Some parents are literally crying in the reception it seems. Why they are making parents to cry. It is not good for Velammal Vidyalaya.

If a student fails, it affects him/her only, but if a teacher doesn't behaves well it affects lot of students and the school as well.

Chartered bus indore - Missing of Flight due to delay by Bus Driver
    This is with regard to the issue faced by me while...
    colony - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    Expert Ayurveda Pvt Ltd - Weight no loss for this usage
    We purchased weight loss kit 3 months pack on...
    Night Suits for Men - Refund
    Respected Sir, I have placed night suits for men 2...
    Street light - Street light
    Sir Mere ghar ke samne ki Street light kharab hai.jiske...
    Delhi Orange Bus - Conductor not giving ticket
    The conductor of bus no dl 1pd 0825 on route no, 807a is...
    Reliance Trends - refund issue and delay of product product delivery
    I cancelled an order on june 12 2018 for which i paid 1597...
    Noida Municipal corporation - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    mahindra bolero maxitruck plus - Service
    My pickup immobiliser is theft and key is lost, I...