complaint against private school

Consumer complaints and reviews about complaint against private school

FER

Dec 14, 2018

Excel Edu International / Pne Hills International School

Excel Edu International has now changed its school name to Pine Hiils International School. How can it get a licence to be an international school? It is very unscrupulous as it shortchanged the parents money. Parents have many conflicts with the founder of this school. The teachers are doing their job to follow rules by the founder. This founder of Excel Edu and Pine Hiils International has cheated parents of their money, deposits and giving empty promises. They always cut and deduct all their teachers salary and no medical and sick leave given to any teachers. A lot of teachers left every year including the principals as well. The founder have mistreated the teachers and parents. They want to make more money but at the expense of cutting teacher's salary and no deposit payment back to parents. A lot of parents complaints against these 2 school (which is is the same school, just switch new name) but under the same old unprofessional unscupulous founder which is a Chinese Lady.

The school dont' have safety aspects. It is wondered how this school can get a licence from education ministry to operate? Is there any kickbacks involved as they can get licence with not meeting of the strict criteria to get a school status? It may look beautiful at reception area to mislead parents but other floors and basement have rats and no proper exit for fire hazard. A dangerous and unscrupulous school. Please check carefully before enrolling any students. Don't be cheated by the founder's tactic. A few parents have not got back their money after cancelling their registration.
Mallikarjun Reddy

Dec 7, 2018

Unqualified staff and unauthorised school

This is in regards to the school at residential area which doesn’t have qualified staff, i have enquired about the school and staff all the staff are unqualified, no one has B.ED qualified and running School with higher classes. And schools don’t have parking, playground and mainly fire exit which is not there and no proper maintenance.

Please take necessary action against the school to save the children’s future.

S R DIGI School, PVNR express flyover piller#290, Shivarampally, Rjendranagar,Hyderabad-500052, Telangana, India.
Rajraju

Nov 1, 2018

Marte he janvar ki tarah

Sir hamare school shyampur me he red rose convent academy yah bhot bhenkar marte he baace hoon ko jila sehore he
Sukhwinder singh sandhu

Oct 16, 2018

salary problem

i am teacher in shri hemkunt sen sec school kot ise khan moga my pay is come in my accout 21000 but school give me only 8000 plz attention toward it
RASHIKA NAIN

Oct 11, 2018

Salary issues

Good afternoon to the respected forum,
I used to teach in a school namely SHIVALIK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL , where my salary was Rs. 6000/- per month. So the issue is that last month I had my college training due to which I had to take leave from the school. And for this leave I had given a prior notice to the Incharge verbally for the 15 days of leave and perhaps Frm the day when my training started I didn't went to the school and didn't gave any application but I had mentioned in the school group which was created by the principal itself that I won't be able to come for the next one week.. And then Student's exam commenced from 24th of September unfortunately on 24th I didn't informed for the leave and principal quickly sent a message saying that you are unable to take care of my students so I and the management has taken a decision against you again I gave a written msg on the next day saying that I won't be able to come for one week.. Later she gave me a msg mentioning to return the books that I have.. But at the time of salary dispersal she said she won't give me the salary of September.. And the reason was that you didn't get the revision done and you were not present at the time of exams.. In fact I had got the revision done in few classes as per my convenience and the leftover part which I could not get revised I had handed over the work to my staff teacher. On whole the reason of not giving me the salary is that I wasn't present at the time of revision and the parents are complaining about that. I need your help as soon as possible..
ahaan khan ahmed

Oct 10, 2018

unrecognized school has ssc board in illegal way

hello sir,
i was recently got admission in 10 standard of ssc board on admission time they told that they will take responsibility of us (students) but later they removed all teachers we studied there without subject classes and they are doing some illegal things in papers which are highly minded.
so, it's my request to you that please take action against them so that in future no other students get scam like us.
Kutta123

Oct 10, 2018

All subjects

Hiii my son give many homework in bal bhavan public school laxmi nagar Delhi 110092
Daljeet singh00

Oct 9, 2018

Devlopment fees

My children are studying in gtb 3rd centenary public school mansarover garden .School have allredy l charged devlopment charges Rs2650 in july 2018
Now school again demanding devlopment charges Rs 2650 in Oct 2018
Mom'sconcern

Oct 8, 2018

Fees hike

Hi,my son is in 1st class and the fees has been increased by the school which is not affordable for a middle class family they have increased 4 thousand 600 in Oct month quarterly fee which is not acceptable for us ..when we took the admission they said 100 percent waiver and we paid annual fee of 18000 and 6 thousand monthly fee ..at that time the fee was 18000 and the monthly fee option was also there now from last fee from July they stopped taking monthly fee without any information and now they have incresed the fee by saying as perU.P government ordience we can adjust the addmission fee into quarterly fee so the fee is now 22600 ...I don't know that why govt.has raised the fee or tell them to adjust the admission fee ...Being a person from middle class we can't afford this fee and hence,it seems that government is also supporting the private schools because they are very confident by saying so that it is as per government ordience we can adjust this to quarterly fee ....this is very difficult and unacceptable for us...Is that mean that we should not take admission in good private school or else we take admission in govt school if we can't afford is that the mean ? Or you are saying that we should say yes all the times whatever the school says if we want our son to study in there school...I mean my son is in 1st standard ..he is not in a 8or 10 class where physics or chemistry lab facilities have been added so the fees is that much .....Plz help us this fee should not be runeing the career of my child ...I hope government will look into this as we really hope for the same ....
Shobankhan

Oct 4, 2018

TC

St.mariya school bhopal ashoka garden read no.1023/92 He say give me 750 For T.C so please take strictly action shoban Khan 7974814624 please
Sona_12

Sep 26, 2018

Charging more than the actual amount of books and punishing primary students

Hello ,
The name of the school is Roots Play school it's in bajrang nagar, Kota.
At the beginning of the session itself they charged almost 1600/- more from each and every parent for the books while when we sumed up the mrp on books it was just 1100/-.
All the parents questioned about it but they were not able to provide any relevant answer.
But what is even more disappointing is how they punish small children over there. These kids are in kindergarden and they are raising hands , asking them to stand while holding there hands up . When our child came back home , their hand was paining.
Please check with them what so ever is happening is not what we expect or any parent expect. Kindly Help.
We don't want to highlight the name of our child as they are still studying over there.
Abhishek boora

Aug 25, 2018

Admission fee

Sir . I am abhishek from panipat haryana . My 11 class is not totally pass there will be in fail in physics paper from sonipat so i will come in panipat and take admission in GGS public school panipat in 12 class so i submit the admission feeti school which is 18000 it very expensive for my family then he say me to submit my slc in slc there will be result is fail in 11 so school told me u didnot take admission your in 12 class so leave the school so he did not refund my admission fee to me so please help me sir please. So my phone number is 8396006330 and e mail is abhishekboora31654588@gmail.com
Verma Akhilesh

Aug 9, 2018

Teacher beat my daughter

Sir my daughter is study in saran academy koniya that Varanasi.she is very good in study and querying. But this is not like her principle so he search point to beat her .today he beat her in front of me. And tell took out from my school if send i beat again. What I do now
Yeshwinder Kaur

Aug 4, 2018

Unfairness with the teachers in St.Farid public School

Hello Team,
My mother is a teacher in St.Farid Public School,Mandi Gobindgarh.The school is very much unfair with the teachers.As whenever there is an inspection in the school teachers are forced to utter a lies.The school Principle and other administration force teacher to say that they have salary upto 21000 bt the reality is that they got salary only 6000. If the tachers are too old like they are working in the school from last 15 or 20 years then they are forced to said they are a new joinees. As the teachers got the salary through check but they dont have their salary account detalis with them the details are with school.They dont even have ATM's of their salary account.The Teachers cant even withdarw their salary by their own they have to withdraw it within the school hours which means they doint have any freedom to take their salaries.Whenever their was inspection in te school tachers always tell a lie about their jons as forced by the school members with the fear to loss their job.
Please go throiw this matter and take some actions as soon as possible.
I will be highly obliged to you
king20182018

Jul 26, 2018

Fees High

my school name is Geetha Nursery & Primary School chenji,kali mayiladuthurai TK, Nagai DT pin 609811
my complaint regarding high fee
monthly fee of class LKG 540
admission fee 7200
Please Take Immediate Action.
Playground is Not in the School.
It is Conjugated Building.
any problem student can't come outside.
please take immediate Action.
Yogendra Yadav86

Jul 21, 2018

an authorized school in residional area

Hi sir/madam
I have an-authorized school in residential area in Delhi and creating lot of noise. Everyone know that its illegal to open a school in residential area. But they are running a school with out permission and without registration with education department.

Plz suggest and help

Yogendra Yadav
Phone number :9873769611
Badli Village
Sunny Singh 2

Jul 20, 2018

Regarding School Fees

My child study in CBSE AFFILIATE SCHOOL ( GLOBAL PUBLIC SCHOOL RANGA BHANGALA VIDE CODE NUMBER IS 1630498). Sir they this year school fee too high against last year. They add their admission fees in regular monthly fees in 12 parts.
Now they charge vacation fee also complete with bus fare. This is too much. This was charity school but now they do scam here. So pls take necessary action for relief parents.

Sudhir Mahajan
Bhangala
Abid sharma

Jul 16, 2018

CBSE affiliated school

Sir my child was studying in central public school Mubarakpur Azamgarh up her manager Ayaz Ahmad khan was doing very bad things in classroom with my child when I complain the manager he said CBSE has told me to do that type of things and he was telling CBSE is fake so please help me Please disaffiliated the school
Awadesh kumar verma

Jul 12, 2018

Complaint for TC fees

Namaste sir
Mera naam shivam verma main vineet khand Gomti Nager Lucknow ka rahene wala hu aur Maine 10th class privet school se pass ki jiska naam T D Girls Inter College ye vivek khand 2 Gomti Nager Lucknow me hai
Aur jab main vaha TC transfer certificate lene ke liye gya
To unhone mere se 400 Rupay mange
To sir mai ye chahata hu ki Kya ye sare privet school ki khani hai agr hai to ye kab Sahi hogi
Main sirf ye chahata hu aap jald se jald is par action le
please sir. !!!!
Date 12/07/2018. Shivam verma
L1/90 vineet khand
Gomti Nager lucknow
Mobile no 7398622772
Email shivamvlko@gmail.com
RamyaSenthilvelan

Jul 10, 2018

Exams are conducted in school for Kg and 1st std which are restricted as per cbse rules

Sir/Madam,
My son is studying 1st std in Private school-cbse (Shree Bharath Vidyaashram, Camp road, Madambakkam) in which exams are conducted continuosly within 2 weeks of time even for Kg and 1st std students which are prohibited as per cbse rules..Request you to take action against this issue..
Note:CBSE approval is not yet given to this school..

Ramya.S
Yogesh Tiwari

Jun 22, 2018

Asking for fees in vacations

My doughter is studing in Jaipuriya school pradao varanasi, school is asking for transport fee without using in vacations facility, when i am not using bus in vacation why school asking unnessary fees.

This school is also taking unnessaery late fine, i sumit fees on time in he same month but they charge late fine with fees.
bin3672

Jun 14, 2018

fees

my daughter is studying in third standard at little hearts public school North Paravoor Ernakulam Kerala . even there is no vacation classes in that school ,we have to pay the fees for April and May ,i want to know is this legally correct please help me in this matter .

thanks

binoj

binojvv@gmail.com
vanim

Jun 14, 2018

refunding of fee

school people are not refunding my money
sajithabalakrishnan

Jun 13, 2018

Manipulation from management

We, staff of MES International School, Pattambi would like to inform you that every month our ESI/EPF contribution deducting from our salary and employer contribution they taking back via cash from each employees on monthly basis. If anyone restrict on that they terminate.

For an example, my monthly salary is 10000.00
ESI/EPF contri amount - 1200
Take home salary = 8800.00

Once salary credited to my salary account I have to pay back Rs.1200/- again to school management towards employer contribution.

Kindly look into the matter and help us to justice

Staff of MES International
Santosh2002

Jun 7, 2018

Running two branches of the school

Can a management run its school at two places in the same city having one affiliation number.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...