Complaint against Street Sweeper

Consumer complaints and reviews about Complaint against Street Sweeper

Alpana Sanyal

Nov 21, 2022

Sweeper very rude .. he is interested for his own personal work than cleaning or clearing garbage

Our road sweeper is most of the time arguing with the local people around.. Has stopped sweeping the neighborhood.. he is mostly interested to finish off his personal job first and then coming and taking garbage.. If people gives him tips then he is the happiest person otherwise always making raucous.. Street is everday getting dirty .. His garbage car is overloaded with garbage and then when he comes to.oue building he starts making unnecessary remarks..'' how i ll take souch garbage "
Requesting corporation to intervene..
Sweeper name : Shekhar
Ward no. 95
Shristi, 8/83, Bijoygarh,
Kolkata - 700032
Shilpa khanna

Jul 16, 2021

Never come to sweep In kalkaji M block

Like to highlight that M block Kalkaji sweeper of our area is delebratedly not cleaning one particular side of the street, he was many times requested to please clean this side also, but he would just ignore it, he very rudly!
So, it is requested to please solve the problem as soon as possible .

Shilpa
M-40 Kalkaji
Richasat

Mar 3, 2021

Rude behaviour of street sweeper

Like to highlight that our street sweeper is using abusive language and cursing the female members of our home. Daily she shouts on my wife as sweeper imagine herself that the my wife is throwing kuda on streets but like to tell u that we have kida wala coming daily to our home for picking up the kida and charging us. The y would we throw kuda on streets please get yhe lady sweeper change immediately
Ankit
Pramesh yadav

Apr 15, 2020

Complaint for street sweeler

Sir i want to complaint against my sweeper they are asking extra charges to clean the drains near my house.and the ask charges from me to do my any work if i dnt provide the charges the refuse to do work kindly please look into these matter as soom as possible.

Thanking You.
Pramesh yadav
59/Kurmi tola
Hussaing Lucknow
Near Raj hotel (Rukmadhi launge)
Mobile no.8318906589
vivek kumar pachauri

Sep 1, 2019

Complain against street sweeper

Respected Sir /Madam.

I would like to say only one word that street sweeper never comes to sweep.

Address : ICICI BANK Hathras Avas Vikas Colony Agra Road Hathras UP 204101

Vivek

Yashikacarpenter

Aug 10, 2019

Complain against street sweeper

Dear sir /Ma'am,
This complaint is against sweepers in our area. Sweepers are demanding unauthorized charges even though they are being paid by government. Sweeper in my area which is "Mishrilal nagar A.B Road Dewas" cleans entire road but he and she don't clean around my house in particular, also they collect all the dust and deposit somewhere around my house. Why should I even pay to these people extra when government is already paying them many times requested to please clean this side also, but she would just ignore it and whenever we ask to clean ,she very rudly replied that I will not clean it, go whereever you want to go, go and complaint against me.Please resolve the problem and do the needful.

91,A Mishrilal Nagar
Dewas

Jun 10, 2019

Street sweeper

In our area ,street sweeper is not working properly.she throw all the garbage here and there in street instead of collect in one place. She also use bad laguages if anyone complaint for that. Please appoint other sweeper,who knows reposibilty and duty.
Ravita0535

Mar 9, 2019

Sweepers

Respected Sir/Man,

This complaint is against sweepers in our area. Sweepers are demanding unauthorized charges even though they are being paid by government. Sweepers in my area which is "sector I LDA colony Kanpur road lucknow" cleans entire road but he and she don't clean around my house in particular, also they collect all the dust and deposit somewhere around my house. Most of them are bangladeshi refugees. I am very upset about it, I am a law abiding and tax payer righteous citizen of this country and being treated by some bangladeshi refugees like this. Why should I even pay to these people extra when government is already paying them and if not I would like to see their license or authority letter or permission given by government to work around my area and want to know the amount decided by authorized department. Please fix this issue.. My address is 934 MIGHT sector I LDA colony Kanpur road lucknow.

Your faithfully
Anshu
9519546192
Shiban Bhatt

Jun 7, 2016

Complaint for Street Sweeper

It is requrested that the sweeper of our area is delebratedly not cleaning one particular side of the street, he was many times requested to please clean this side also, but he would just ignore it, but on Tuesday 07/06/2016, when we requested him to please clean this side also, he very rudly replied that I will not clean it, go whereever you want to go, go and complaint against me and I will accompany you, whereover you want to go.
So, it is requested to please solve the problem and oblige.

Shiban Bhatt