CORPORATION BANK

Consumer complaints and reviews about CORPORATION BANK

Jayakishor V

Nov 4, 2017

Not giving personal / educational loan

Sir, I am a Security Guard working in the company of G4S secure solution Pvt ltd., past five years. gone through for educational loan for my son. It was refused as subject BSC Animation degree is not in the catagory. Then I asked for the personal loan. The Bank manager asked to bring a no objection letter from our G4S office. Our company is not ready to give a proper letter. Still now my salary is credited in the corp bank. Because of it I had to see the private finance of more interest. Now I have to suffer because I could not repay. My son got a private job and used to pay the interest only. Now my daughter is ready to get marriage. If I don't get loan for my daughter's marriage I would be in difficult. Please get a way to a loan.
Rashmi Dk

Sep 13, 2017

Reset authorisation password

I know my login id and password but when i login it is asking me to rest the security question and for that i need to enter my authorisation password but i forgot my authorisation password so please help how to rest the that password its too urgent i need to tranfer the amount please tell the way to rest the authorisation password. am using corperation bank
shrad512

Apr 30, 2017

Excessive charges debited

I am Shraddha Rao holding Acc.no-520101015128667 with Branch Moodabidri. On 27/04/2017 i have been debited with the following charges-Rs.23(Atm card charge Service tax), Rs. 150( Atm card annual charge), Rs.15( SMS chrg service tax) and Rs.100(sms annual charge) totalling to Rs. 290 approx. These charges are baseless as no other bank charges all these except you , that too with no intimation from the banks end. i was told these charges are only 1 time by the branch while opening the account but now a series of charges are being made. its non sense to charge a customer for using a debit card now also plus over that a tax also is collected for the same. kindly look into the matter at the earliest or else i will be forced to write to ombudsman as well as stop my services with your bank henceforth and close my account. there are better banks who dont put these kind of silly charges. Abobe all i am not receiving the SMS alerts on time also. i get the alerts min after 24 hrs -48 hrs inspite of paying so much charges.

Shraddha Rao
Shafeez

Dec 1, 2016

Pos transactions

I made 2 POS transaction amounting to Rs.983/- and Rs.1460/- on 09.11.2016 from his SB/01/52731 at Liquid Heaven POS-
TID no:3867899M
(A/c no CBCA/01/392).

Compliant: Amount deducted from SB/01/52731 but not credited to CBCA/01/392

Please note both the account are with the same Mangalore MG Road Branch-0180.
VIJAYA KUMAR G N

Dec 10, 2014

MONTHLY MOBILE BILLS

I HAVE BEEN PROVIDED WITH A POST PAID MOBILE CONNECTION WITH NUMBER 8971255567 OF AIRTEL COMPANY FROM CORPORATION BANK, MY EMPLOYER. THE MONTHLY BILLS ARE NOT BEING INTIMATED IN THE MOBILE. BESIDES THE DETAILED BILL ARE ALSO NOT BEING SENT TO ME. MOREOVER IT HAS BEEN INFORMED TO ME THAT BILL FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2014 A BILL FOR ABOUT RS.3289.00 WHICH IS VERY MUCH ON HIGHER SIDE. PLEASE PROVIDE ME A COPY OF THE BILL TO CHECK/VERIFY TO SATISFY ABOUT THE CORRECTNESS OF THE SAME.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST AND OBLIGE.

MY ADDRESS: