Country Club

Ashishsingh14

Nov 24, 2022

Not allowing me to cancel the membership

Greetings!!!

I have opt membership of country club yesterday. And, now I decided to cancel it along with all other offerings. My relationship managers is denying the fact the agreement is still in cooling off period. Their own website says anyone can cancel the membership during cooling off period of 10 days after signing agreement. Attaching a snippet of clause from country club official website. Below are the details:

Membership number: CVPU1VIP10LB276582
Membership opt date: 23rd November
Member name: Samiksha rajpoot

Thanks!

Not allowing me to cancel the membership

Ashishsingh14

Nov 24, 2022

Not allowing me cancel membership

Greetings!!!

I have opt membership yesterday. And, now I decided to cancel it along with all other offerings. My relationship managers is denying the fact the agreement is still in cooling off period. As per their company norms 10 days is the cooling off period for agreement. Below are the details:

Membership number: CVPU1VIP10LB276582
Membership opt date: 23rd November
Member name: Samiksha rajpoot

Not allowing me cancel membership Not allowing me cancel membership

Amol Babaleshwar

Jan 3, 2021

Country Vacation/Club

Initially This country vacation/club has told me there will be no AMC charges. But now they are sending me mails about AMC dues. I never used their service since 2014. This company is fraud and they cheated me with false promise. I would like to take legal action against them if they don't stop sending me the AMC due mails.

my mail id - [email protected]

Jan 15, 2018

Misguided Terms and Agreement

I want to cancel my country club membership which has been purchased on 14/JAN/2018 from country club, Pune, as terms and conditions explained to me and my wife were not served and differed widely in the form after the signatures has been taken and there is hidden costs involved in the contract later on.

As per sales representative talk there are no any extra charges for the membership, but surprisingly when I review the agreement there are lot of hidden charges never been explained during the whole presentation by your representative. Also the offer details explained by representative were much diiferent than the one actually seen over the app post registration like we were promised for 20 Weeks vacations for 10 years memebership which can be taken at any time but post registration, which took lot longer time to activate, I see only 10 weeks vacations instead of 20 with 1week vacation per year forced. Apart from this the contract over the app mentions 10500 as AMC/year but as per the offer we were suppose to pay 750/night if we are utilizing the vacations else no need to pay the AMC, Also AMC was only meant for the Taxes and GST if for accomodation bookings. Additionally we were promised Gold's gym and Talwarkars gym membership along with Country Club for lifetime access but the contract over app does not mention this.
Additionally offered contracts by representative also mentions -
1) fully paid free 6 night 7 days stay for 4 adults
2) pick & drop facility free
3) Free Sightseeing for all vacations
4) 50% discount in flight ticket for all vacations
5) Free breakfast and dinner for all vacations

All these things are not mentioned in the Contract and terms over App.
We genuinely feel cheated as we are getting the promised products and facilities are not provided.

As per the actual Terms and Conditions you mentioned over point no. 34 - which says member can cancel the contract within 10days of signing the agreement. (Contract Attached)
kindly cancel my membership and give me refund INR 1,50,000.

PAYMENT DETAILS - I have paid total amounting to Rs 150,000 towards membership fee amount paid to COUNTRY CLUB HOSPITALITY at Pune office address, 308/309 Level 3 Cannaught Place, near Wadia College Bund Garden Rd, Pune.

Membership details are as follows:
Member Name: PRATIK BARJATIYA
Membership No.:CVPU1GCLUB10LB247574

Inline images 1

Misguided Terms and Agreement Misguided Terms and Agreement

user0908

Oct 31, 2017

false commitment

I am taking legal action against country club Pune. They are fooling people ,stealing their hard earned money by stating false commitments.

Please let me know if anyone interested.
Gurutej

Oct 29, 2017

COUNTRY CLUB - FRAUD

I had taken a lifetime membership in country vacation in june 2014 by paying Rs.30,000.
While registering, they had informed us that we can cancel membership anytime and the amount will be refunded in 15-20 days.
In the next month (july 2014) I have told them to cancel my membership due to the fake promises made by them and also came to know about them by going through various complaints lodged against them.
When I asked for refund they stopped responding, Calls unattended/not reachable and mails undelivered.

After trying for few months I finally gave up. Its a mental torture to loose money when some one makes fake promises and you loose your hard earned money.

After few months i was able to contact them through call and they told money cannot be refunded, instead I can use any services in the next 2 years and account will be deactivated.

i have not used any of their services nor i wanted to use.
After 2 years again they started torturing me to pay AMC charges (annual maintenance charges) which kept on increasing every year instead of cancelling my membership.

Everytime a new person calls and ask to pay AMC when I tell the complete story and ask for refund they disconnect the call.
Most of the times mails are not delivered i get a "Delivery failure notification" when i try to send mails to them.

First of all I lost my 30K on top of that they are torturing since 1 year to pay additional AMC charges 20k+. Every year they are adding 9K by default.

Is it possible to get justice / get back the amount i paid ?

My details below:
Name : Mr GURUTEJ.K
Membership Number: CVBG1CLUB10LB178012

Guru
akkamol

Jun 7, 2017

Cheated by Country Club - Not Refunding my amount

I took member ship of Country Club. At the time of explanation about facility Mr. Akash Patil promises orally that "If any facility is not available in Country club or in their associates, I can take refund all amount which is paid if I cancel with in 45 days." Only this point I am highlighting because after that I lost the trust on Country club and mailed customer care to cancel membership.
Now the issue which I faced is:
Very next day I got membership number. I went to their associate club which they proposed to me that country club has their association. When I asked there that I am coming from Country Club and I have my membership of that.
No body can assume that what answer I got from their associate. Answer was " We stopped to allow Country Club members to use our facility, because Country Club did not pay pending amount since last some months".

After that you can assume that what kind of fraud Country Club is doing. Their own employees are not aware about above problem and freely they are providing membership. From their itself I called to Mr. Akash Patil to clarify these problem, he said I am not aware of this issue. Now you can think how they show their responsibility.

I went to Country club Aundh office same day and I asked to cancel the membership and refund my amount as you (Akash Patil) have promised, after that incident. He said mail the customer care for refund. I mailed them.

Now this is more than a month I spoke to every person like Mr. Kushal(Office head as Akash Patil Introduced), Mr. Akash Patil( Manager as he introduced himself) and Mr. Raju (Customer Care as introduced by Akash Patil). Even though I am getting call for to pay remaining amount from customer care. Them also I am explaining same thing answer is they don't know about this cancellation mail and they disconnect call.

Now you can think how the communication gap is there. Customer care aware about pending amount, but same customer care doesn't aware about my cancellation and refund mail which sent to customer care mail id. This was the big joke for me.

They are very big fraud. Be aware of Country Club, their employee also making fraud promises.
I am stuck with my money now, Please take care of your money.

If some one faced same issue and got refund or some one is struggling to get refund, please reply on my comment.
raag

Dec 1, 2015

Cancellation of membership

I have paid Rs 50000/- as an holiday membership charges.

When i checked the hotels which are associated with are not of good reviewed hotels.

When making membership they said you can use the 5 star rated hotels.

but the listed hotels are maximum of 3 stars.

And they are charging with AMC of 6500/year in addition to 50000.when you make the booking they are asking an service charge of 500/night as it an associated hotel.

If anyone know the way to get the money back, please help me.

Raghavendra

Magan24

Oct 28, 2015

Fraud

Country Vacation cheating Public - Don't go to them
Hello All,

Be careful if you are approached that you have won the lucky draw and asking you to come to Country Vacations Office. My bad experience was with their JP Nagar Office.

I am not their competitor, but a member, and my intention is only to inform others so that at least some will not get into this trap.

They promise you the sky, get the amount via your credit card, then give the membership agreement which itself contradicts some of their promises.

You will get very good attention till you pay the amount. Then they will forget you. They remember only to ask for paying the maintenance amount.

They have a booking office in Shivajinagar, which is much worse than the Government Offices.

I am struggling to get the accomodation booked. When asked for accomodation, they are asking to paty Rs 9000 plus for the food.

They dont even think that by offering good customer service, they can expand their subsidiary businesses like real estate, etc.

Stay away from them, It may be better option to go for a package tour using some of the trusted/reputed brands, but Country Vacations is horrible.

manish79

Feb 4, 2015

Need membership fee refund

Myself Manish T.Satpute

I had taken a country club membership from your Chinchwad branch Pune on D.24/03/2013 for 2N/3D with payment of 55,000 Rs

Username:- [email protected]
Membership no :- CCPU13V10SB64253

People who involved in giving me this membership were :-Miss Sonia / Miss Mamta.Contact no-+020-65200183 /020-64781065

During the membership application It was clearly told by country club team ( mentioned above) Chinchwad that I don’t have to pay the AMC charges if I am not using the Gym.

Unfortunately due to soem reasons I could not able to book any holidays till date.

Myself Manish T.Satpute

Username:- [email protected]
Membership no :- CCPU13V10SB64253

Now today on 4th Feb.15 when I am trying to book the holidays on country club website it not allowing me to do so & asking me to pay AMC charges of INR 7303/-

I am totally pissed off with country club approach.
They given me lot of false commitments while taking the membership :-

• 10 Year Membership with 2N/3 D stay at your country club across the India + Abroad branches.
• In addition to this for Every year I will also get 6N/7D stay voucher up to 10 Years .
• Every year this voucher will be send to me on my personal mail [email protected]
• For 10 Years -On my marriage anniversary Country club will arrange one small ceremony at the country club location-Koregaon park.
• For 10 Year-Myself as well as my family will get the free entrance coupon for all the year events like-Holi,New year bash etc.
• For 10 Years-I can use your Clubs for my family functions if any provided the Food facility needs to be taken from respective club.
• For 10 Year-I can go to your any clubs & can use the available facility like swimming pool, squash etc.
• For 10 Year-I can able to use 49 Rs breakfast / Lunch / Diner menu along with my entire family at all your clubs across the India .
• My membership is transferable & country club customer support will help me to transfer the membership if required..

But now they are not even allowing me to book the Holidays.
Due to all these circumstances I would like to cancel my membership with Country club.
Need your support in getting my refund of Rs,55,000
My contact details :+91-9727711908 / 7574887739
E-mail :[email protected]

Looking forward for your support.

Manish Satpute
hemakshipatel

Jun 21, 2014

Kool Kolad Plot

I have membership with Country Club Pune since 2008 and at that time I paid complete amount by cheque Rs.2,25,000/- and the gentlement promised me Kool Kolad Plot of 2000sqft which I will get in six months of completion. And since then many people came went working for country club pune but my problem is not yet solved. I had met Mr. Syed Khaja who was head few years and Mr. Choudhary and so on. It is my right to get the plot as they have given me in writing and I have proof from Amrutha Castle which is associated with Country Club. Give plot or return me membership amount with interest 24% per annum till or else I will submit this matter to consumer court. Mrs. Patel from Pune. You may contact me on 9822884661.
ganesh bhoir

May 6, 2014

membership fees...demand after full payment

I am member of country club since 2008 but not getting any feedback from them nor any reply to mail .in 2013 country club representative visitated me and convinced me to upgrade membership from 85000/- to 115000/- for that I paid extra 30000/-
I received mails of all the discussion.and upgradation.procedure....
But on loving to web ..it shows 15000/- due to me.
For that I mailed so many times with detail mail conversation ..but not gating...any...response
Sachin Ingle

Mar 28, 2014

cancellation My club membership

I have taken country club membership them offering 1lakh rs come our office and collect but one meeting organise 2-3 hr you attend must after then offering diffrent plan above rs 50000 and explination of goodfeath of him property.after all process happen to take life time club membership then accept quick replying deposit 60000 rs of credit card payment.and life time AMC 6000.
after all things disscuson with my family i have not sutable financialy and physicaly also not able to pay this amount so within 10 day i have send request to Custmorecare of Country club on mail of on teleconversation but thay are replying one time take membership no any cancallation.i have paid 10k and him released only gym facility.and after payment complition other facility release ,you join all events

means he is life time my life owner. again and again requesting but he is not accepted my request.
Please look into this matter.

At the time of given offer expain country club sales team.

This is a lifetime membership.
Member will get Membership cards for member, spouse and children under the age of 25 yrs & Online User I.D password for holidays booking if you take plan.
Direct access to our all India CCIL network.
Access to our entire franchise (over175+resorts) and affiliation clubs around the Nation.
Free usage of club games, Gym, swimming pool and other facilities are specified.
Free passes to special weekend family events.
Banquet facilities are also available.
The country club membership is transferable also. Simply contact our administration office and they will be happy to help you.
AMC 6000/- + Taxes is life time no excuse .
also pay payment on emi basis but only on particular bank for only credit card.
EMI option available on 0% Interest available)
Special scheme cash payment we are offered ,

EMI option available 0% Interest available- if you pay extra 3% then you will create 18 Emi,

pls kindly look into this matter and solve my problem as soon as possible
venkymadgundi

Feb 27, 2014

Country Club cancellation membership

I am Vyankatesh Madgundi and my wife also had the same experience with Country Club Membership.We Paid a membership fees of Rupees 60,000 for five years for availing the facilities from them but unfortunately till date and they are still asking maintenance charges even if we didn't avail any facilities from them.

Sales Person Vikrant Manhas told me that hey are already purchased property near Jagtap Dairy, Pimple Saudagar Area, Pune. I called him on his mobile number 9970025340 so many times, but I am unable to connect. Last I got call from customer care pune, she says that in baner are they were taking over gym. I asked customer care when will it be avail us to use. Customer care replied to me saying that will take some time, but how much they haven't mentioned.

I send mail to customer care and support, but they are calling and trying to convince me, but they are not sending email. The customer care '[email protected]' replies me but it doesn't have logo or signature Country Vacation also no name in reply mail. I asked so many times but they are not replying my mails.

I asked them to cancel the member ship or do any alternatives to get my refund membership amount. Please help us.

Location : Pune
Email ID: [email protected]

Vyankatesh Madgundi
maheshdevi

Aug 3, 2013

not give our gift

We are invited by country club office at pulse mall , pune nagar road, pune by Mr. Prashant & Anshuman tripathi, they told us to attain 45 mnt pgm & then collect your gift. we attained 1 hr pgm & as per there statement they had not give us our commentment gift.(movie ticket).
they said that within 48 hrs we will deliver you your gift but till date we are not received the same one.
On last saturday 27 july we attained pgm , but they people made us fullish.

so pl help us on above matter.

refund

I am sudhagar cancellation of my membership and refund of amount. i also intimated the bank about the dispute . please help me to recover the amount.8124844295

fradu

i am sudhagar asianbusiness is one of the paka fradu

refund

i am sudhagar please refund my amount

Refund Amount

Cheating by Country club, Pune. Please refund 25,000 amount asap./Provide me an alternative equivalent travel package of 25,000 Only.
I have been following them several times but yet to receive refund; instead they keep giving offer to submit more 40+K.
My Details for reference:- Registered Member No: CVPU1CLUB5LB122888 Registered Member Name: Mr. Kedarnath Lute and Yogita Lute Registered Email: [email protected] Registered Phone No: +91 9766914522 Inv. Date: 09-Sep-2012 Membership No In First Cash Receipt:00786272 Authorized Signatory on Agreement : Sam (Designation: P.R.O) Total Amount: Rs. 25000 (Twenty Five Thousand) by Cash and 80,000 /- by cheque (Stop Payment has been Initiated by me) Agreement Signed Place: Aundh Office, Pune Email :[email protected]
yogesh n

Mar 15, 2013

cancellation of membership

i was cheated by the country club belgaum ., giving false assurances and promises. i made payment through credit card hdfc for rs. 180000/-, however soon i realized that i have been cheated by them. immedietly on the same day i wrote to them for cancellation of my membership and refund of amount. i also intimated the bank about the dispute . please help me to recover the amount. 9822121552

Aug 20, 2012

commitment not fulfiled

hay guys all are unit and file a case against the country club they illigal to collect the money and fraud all the members so please fle a case in court and ask the return back the money with interest... they are now cores pati bangaya... only father and sons all the ads also you think money also no need to spend the agencies...

Jul 31, 2012

Country Club Fraud Membership

Dear Sir, the inconvenience in regards to reservation is regretted. Kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues, along with the dates & destinations desired, to “[email protected]”, so as to help you and understand the issue better.

Jun 20, 2012

Country Club Fraud Membership

Mr. Pillai

I heard you got your money back, Can you please help me, I paid them 2, 25, 000/- in Jan'12. Please contact me.

My mobile 9971511272
email [email protected]

Sanjeev Arya

May 20, 2012

cancellation of membership

Finally good to see Country Club's customer care finally coming into the picture. Its good you are addressing customers' grievances. Its annoying how your unprofessional and lesser trained executives do this fraud just to make their commissions. They are bringing bad name for your company.

Regards.

Mar 24, 2012

commitment not fulfiled

Hi Vipul,
I am also at same situation as yours. What you planning to do?