Country Club

Consumer complaints and reviews about Country Club

sekhar441

Feb 14, 2019

Country Club is a fraud Company

I have joined in this country club, in august 2018, but still i didn't got the membership cards. It has been 1 year now, I have gone there and spoke with each and everyone in there. They are playing with me like a football, not even they are given some respect to me. in Begumpet, Hyderabad branch i have joined under the manager name called Tarun.

When i have joined the manager told me that they are providing the membership with 85000 rupees with 30 years free maintenance in all the country clubs over india + upto 1 lakhs insurance from HDFC + free spa coupons (12) for every year + free infinity access to all other activities and facilities (swimming pools+gyms+sports+pubs etc.,) in all over country clubs in india + every year 1 week free vacation with in india with free room in a 5 star hotel + free breakfast in that vacation (I have to pay only the taxes of the room and breakfast), if i need lunch and dinner i need to pay full amount. If i want to travel in that vacation like a tour the country club people will arrange a free bus for all the club members with a guide.

I told him, that is really nice can you please provide all these thing in a paper with a seal and signature of the club director?

He said, Sure. But first you need to pay the money then only we can release the agreement.
I said, ok. i will pay. and i have paid immediately through my brothers credit card.
then he has given a agreement paper and asked me to sign, and i saw there is maintenance for every year, and there is nothing whatever they told above.
what did i have to do, he has showed that paper after i paid. so i begged him to give my money back and he has called his manager and a girl, all three members are convinced me that time. but i have only agreed to take the membership cards when ever they have given the documented proof for the above mentioned facilities, it has been 1 month, 2 months, 3 months but still no response from them but i am continuously calling them and begging them to give my money back. I don't know what to do, but they are giving the reckless responses. So i have mailed everything to their Directors and heads, they cut theirs employees 3 months salary for this cause but they did't refund my money. when i go and asked their head Naveen (customer support) he has shown the agreement papers which i have signed by forcefully, and talking only rules. i have explained everything to him but he is talking only rules and he is even asked me to pay this year maintenance.

but there is no response form their directors yet, and these people has not giving my money back and still they did't send the membership cards yet. i did't used at least once the club.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO??????????
sekhar441

Feb 14, 2019

Country Club is a fraud Company

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO??????????
Rangd

Apr 2, 2018

Forcefully money collected

Near by begumpet Metro Station, country club is there where the staff are acting as rowdies and forcefully collecting money from the common people whoever going nearby the place they are beating and making signature on their required documents .
Initially they attracted that you have won gifts for that you need to listen 5min. Presentation for that they provide cabs with free travelling and accomadation.
With couple whoever went inside the cabs 7 rowdy members are there they kidnapping and forcefully taking inside of country club with tie up a mask on face
Inside every time all members are like to beat for money as well as raping the ladies forcefully .
They given warning to do not give complaints to anybody, other wise they wish kill the people . One of my friends told that he was full afraid of that wants to make suicide
And I am unable to control him so, please stop this rowdism in begumpet Telangana state and make my friend live in Hyderabad
USHARANI.s

Jan 7, 2018

Cheating of plots in fairway janagam

We fell prey to this Cheating company by taking a membership
in the year 2014. They promised so many gifts included travel
abroad.When we asked about the international travel they were always saying call after some time The time never came, but they were harassing us for annual maintenance for which we never used their gyms or resorts.Our money Rs 45000 with them.
In the mean while one of their agents(well trained)approached us
for the venture showing all well printed brochures saying this
was being given to members for reduced prices, as we were not
using any gyms or rooms thought at least we can save our hard
earned money in real estate. Again innocently we paid 3.50 lakh through instalments from 2015 to 16.When we asked for site visit
the agent told us we have to be on our own,he knew if we see
the said plots we will not venture into it.After getting registered
through GIFT deed (here also cheating),we with the help of google found the pompous gate , but to our surprise the gate
has no relevance to the said plots. Our two registered plots
of 150 sq yards each were some where 5 km from the gate in a
different direction inside the jungle.We we’re not able to locate
inspite of searching more than two hours with the help of the
security staying near the gate and layout plan.No end for cheating.
Please don’t fall prey into their schemes, gifts and agents
kavya Pradhan

Oct 21, 2017

Loot a Huge Amount

Dear PrimeMinister ,

There is a company named country club hospitality and holidays ltd , in begumpet .Its one of the FRAUD AND CHEAT company , where they call couples to collect their gifts on the name lucky winners and then trao them in their own game. They promised us to give Land as the complimentary gift we payed 1,98,000 nearly 2lack rupees in April 2017. but still they are not responding anything regarding the registration . fake employes fake organisation . Not only this even there is one more organisation like this Fortune Group of Estates & Services there also we got trapped paid 50,000 as advance they promised my father to give 240syd plot on 1,20,000 but after taking the advance amount that guy who promised is not lifting the call.
I request you sir to please help us to get out of this issue .. as soon as possible
I hope some serious action should be taken against such fraud companies which are looting people easily with earing lots of money just like that. Help us from the expanding Fraud cases.
Vankadara venkata subbaiah

Oct 14, 2017

Registration of land

Fraud and Cheaters.Want my refund
Sir i vankadara VenkataSubbaiah ccmember ship no CVHYD5CLUB217226 dated 09032016 land registry payment is all ready paid registration fees rs 70000 paid but not register the land.
I would like to state you that I have been cheated by your company staff Mohender reddy Country vacation taken the membership on June 2016 and as promised and convinced by Mr.sanjay and mohender reddyI was forced to take the membership by providing huge membership amount. I was promised of false commitments. Thereafter, it's pretty sad of the behavior of your representatives as 1years have passed away and i am deprived of any facilities provided by your company.I am not given a single facility of Membership.Since last 1 years I am on a regular contact of Mr.sanjay l and his Seniors to refund my money or to validate with all facilities as promised but it is highly disappointing for me as they are doing fraud with me. Everyday they are giving a new excuse and commitments infact Mr.mahender reddy have even assured me to refund my money to the earliest but from that day he is not even taking my calls.

Even till date I neither I do have any statement or any records nor does your agent speaks to me. I tried to contact him several times but he did not receive my call nor has
the courtesy to call me back. He is simply a cheater. I have been deceited, and been provided
with a disgusting and horrendous service by your agent, and shall make it a point to let every
single soul in my personal and professional sphere know about your loathsome and despicable
system of deceiting customers.

Despite all the occurrences, I kindly request you to take necessary action and return my membership money and plot amount rs 375000.00 at the very earliest, while taking harsh measures against your dishonest, double faced executive.

Sir, with a heavy heart I request your goodself to kindly intervene in this matter and
deliver justice to me at the earliest and also to remove this staff from your system so as to
keep your brand image and reputation unhurt in the industry.

Looking into the present scenario I am not at all interested in any kind of Country Club Membership.
Kindly look into this matter very seriously & try to resolve the issue by organizing refund of
the amount that was given by me at the earliest else I shall have no other option but to
initiate strong action towards this issue.

Now I am left with only option to file legal case with Consumer Court and publish your fraud affairs in daily Newspaper and lodge a FIR against your company in police.
VANKADARA VENKATA SUBBAIAH
Varun Raees Bhatnagar

May 30, 2017

Fake membership

All fake information at time of accepting memebership.

Now requesting for refund since September 2016. They said that we got approval on your refund but they are not giving us back.

Whole management blames one another
Bibhu bhusan panda

Mar 1, 2017

Only commitment

I am Bibhubhusanpanda member of country club in the year 2015,I Pay rs 80000+6500+6500=95000/-
Last two years thay only commitment &I pay them two years AMC but they can't gave me any tour pkg and only.
Sandeep Juluru

Feb 19, 2017

Cancellation of membership

Dear sir/madam,
On 26/01/2017 I had got an call from Narayana Reddy stating you won some gifts because of Lucky draw coupon which had filled in Hyper spar mall at nacharam on 22/01/2017. So, I went to the address mentioned by him i,e country club begumpet on Friday 27/01/2017 at 11:00 am morning.
Then a person came to me stating about presentation of holiday packages by country club for one hour after which we can collect gifts. He introduced to sulochana to explain about country vacations. Initially She asked about family details nature of job and the first she asked what do you know about country club then I answered it is a club for high class people. She explained about the following things:
1. Gifts : 1000/- food coupon, one night stay at country club resort and 3 nights four days holiday package.
2. 3 gold Lifetime memberships of Country club to me, my wife and kid
3. 6 nights and 7 days holidays may be national or international every year with annual maintenance charges of 5000 per year if holidays are used or else they can be given as rent to some travels through country vacations which earns around 20,000/- per year with a proof.
4. 40% discount on flight traveling charges booked by club with free accommodation, siteseeing, guide, breakfast and 30% discount on lunch and dinner etc.
5. these packages can accommodate 8 persons
6. 5 lak insurance which includes I lak health insurance on husband and wife.
7. Free summer camps to kids about 45 days.
8. Free gym facilities, event passes, 3 grams of gold for references to join new members.
9.Free party celebrations in club halls and decoration and many more
After that she introduced manager mahender to explain about budget of membership. Then he offered following things:
1. actual cost is 3.5 laks which inclue membership and 150 square yards land in golf village or fairway venture or a venture on sagar highway.
2. Because of 25 years celebration of country club this cost has reduced to 2.5 laks.
3. Free site seeing tour with other members will be planned, after selection of plot registration will be done.
4. They tempted me giving more discounts and about development of ventures and lease of land by club which can earn 2000/- per month.
5. They offered trip to delhi to check about services if not satisfied can cancel membership within 21 days
6. If land is not opted they offered gold ornament coupons of 95,000/-.
7. The offer is only for 116 winners of overall 500 coupon winners and we are lucky in them.
8. The plot value is around 1100/- per square yard so 150 sq yards has a value of 1,65,000/- and atlast they fixed price of membership and land to 1,97,000/- rupees.
They have convinced us very smartly as a asset of land and for your child growth etc etc.
I am a middle class member works in Mallareddy college as Assistant professor married two years ago with a girl child. Actually I was not interested because of my financial problems. But they convinced me to use credit card with 0% EMI options and 24 months etc.
I have paid 35,000/- from HDFC and 72000/- from SBI card but charged 14-15% of interest per annum but for 12 months. They said it will be wavied after one week as they submit documents to bank. and the receipt mailed for only 50000/-.
Still I have to pay 90,000/- but there are no cards with me then they offered 30 days. I said I cant pay for 6 months then they accepted and made me to sign the agreement without reading it completely.
After coming to home I have enquired in google about Golf village land near jangaon by country club . I was shocked with the search and complaints on country club.
The following links has complaints as fraud company
www.grahakseva.com/topic/country-club
www.thehindu.com › News › Cities › Hyderabad
www.mouthshut.com › ... › Timeshare › Country Club › Country Club - Bangalore
countryvacationscheat.blogspot.com/.../how-i-got-back-my-money-from-country.htm...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com › City
These are only sample still the list goes on....
After searching in net I went through agreement which has only 3-4 points of above mentioned offers. they are lifetime membership, 3nights 4 days trip, gym facilities, event passes and resort facilities.
Oral commitment of any staff can not be considered or honored by country vacations which clearly states all the above mentioned offers are false. They offered just to make us members of country club.
Even I searched about land through

which says land value is only 500/- per square yard. There are no registration under Country club.
Today evening I called sulochana to explain about all disputes. She said not to judge by online survey and come to office about clarification.
Sir, I have taken 200% risk just because of land and the income shown on rent basis, summer camps for kids, 0% interest EMI. Every month I spend everything through credit cards and I have loans on cards. But after seeing my mistake I couldnot able to sleep since last night. Now my bank balance is nil and blocked all my credit limits.
Sir now I cant pay remaining amount of 90000/- or the EMI amount of 107000/-. So, please cancel my membership with number CVHYD5TCLUB232244 and refund amount to card. It is humble request.
Atlast my answer is correct country club is only for high class people and please don't encourage or entertain middle class people into these clubs.

I raised a petition in change.org website please open this link and sign the petition and support against this company

ajayandal2

Jan 29, 2017

country club is a fraud company ; government please take a call

if you are also victim of CV like me, please follow up with your banks.
Before closing, let me summarize the process for getting back your money from CV:

Send a email to CV, asking them to cancel your membership --- note: they may not revert back to you, but this mail is important for you and your credit card, as it shows that you have tried to follow with CV, before approaching the bank.
Call the Credit Card call centre and discuss the issue with them. Surprisingly (or not so surprisingly) most of the executives – even freshers’ -are aware of the process for addressing issues concerned with disputed transactions. Once you understand the process for filing the Transaction Dispute, download the necessary form/s and complete the required details and send them back to the bank. When interacting with the bank, be honest, they deal with lot of disputed transaction and if they feel that you are not genuine, they may choose not to take up this investigation.
If possible, file the dispute as soon as possible. Also, understand that Banks would take 50-60 days for investigating and resolving the issue– be patient!
If bank directly takes up your dispute with CV, most probably, you would recover the money. Reason: HDFC has informed me that they asked the CV to respond to my allegations and gave them some 50 days timeframe to respond, as expected CV never did 'respond' because they would need to respond in written to various policies, which I have questioned.
Personal request: please forward this post link to as many victims as you can.
Follow this Facebook page (facebook.com/countryvacationsfrauds) so that we could discuss and resolve any Questions.
Please send a mail to MasterCard, I know that in this post I said these guys doesn’t care for us, but a large number of mails from victims may actually make them look into this issue and disassociate with CV.(email: [email protected]
Munnur

Jan 2, 2017

Money Refund

Hi sir/ madam,

I have paid 50000 Rs.from my credit card to country club they washed my brain and they don't fulfil their promises they couldn't pickup their phones after I researching this is fruad company they make a promises to me those are all cheated please help us

Please do a help from you I am too worried please.

Regards.

Ravindar M
Salivendula Narahari

Dec 27, 2016

Cheating & Fraud

Country club is farce bogus and cheaters.

I have approached them many times to cancel my membership but no heed is paid and they keep asking for regular AMC.

It is 5 years since I had taken membership and not utilized any facility nor any vacation even once.

I have paid 3 years continually AMC.

Can I have my membership fee at least refunded back.
venkataasiva

Mar 4, 2016

Require refund our money

Hi Sir,

We are 3 friends, who came to Hyderabd for Jan 1st 2016. one of us got a call from Country Club as we got gift to collect.

When we went to the office at Begumpet. They said about the Country Club package and promised so many offers like 40% discount of flights, free entry to any resorts, free pass to audio launches, no annual maintenance fee, 150 square yard space including registration fee, 0% EMI, shopping mall coupons and you can sell your vacations to company, and so many and so many offers. They promised us we will get 1 falt and 30 years vacation plan and life time membership for just 1, 65, 000/- including land registration charges.

We paid total 1, 00, 000/- for 3 people as advance. After next day they came up with some hidden conditions which are not explained before making payment. There is no 0% EMI, land registration change is Rs.50000/- extra, No 40% discount of flight, no cancellation process, no refunds, . etc. We lost all our amount. These are the 2 people who influenced u with fake promises for 3 hours continuously.

Vimal- 9154335174
Santosh- 9618423294

These 2 persons said fake things and took our money. Please help us to get our money back. We are not in position to continue their services and don't want membership.

I reached their customer care about the same and they said one of them will be in touch very soon but did not get any call or mail from them.

We lost our 1 lacks which out any use. Thats all fake promtion and this kind of promotions will make many enimies to the company. Please help us to take necessary action

Here are the details of all our membership ids.

Balaji: CVHYD5CLUB213816
Siva: CVHYD5CLUB213776
Murali: CVHYD5CLUB213819

Please reach me on the below details.

Email: [email protected]
phn: 7718889799
dr.mani raj

May 18, 2015

about plot cancelletion

Hi..I went for selling my plot... Then one of the employee told that if u buy one more plot... Then I can sale combined two plots and I will give money for both plots. So I gave cheque for one plot rs125000...after three months they are not responding properly & not gave money till yet... I have a proofs so any one interested to put a case call me..pH no 8019347218
ayeshafatima094

Apr 29, 2015

Fake Membership promises

cHEATERS CHeaTERS
Representatives Make Fake commitments in name of Country Club just to Sale the membership, which is not good for the company. People will start losing their trust and business will never grow. I took membership and luckily (did not pay full amount) or Unluckily I paid 25,000 which I cannot afford. What they say, you are never going to get that. The manager took the card and without asking swapped the amount. The people who are working for this company should think that they are humans and should not cheat any one. It is going to affect your families with this cheating money you get your salaries. My complaint includes everything what other people are saying. If we are not using your services and its a service based company then you should refund the amount. If I am using I will pay. I took the membership on 29 April'15 and still running to get refund. We normal and middle class people are simple only till a level not beyond that. I have given 25,000 and if I don't get it back I will spend another 25,000 to get those people under fraud cade.

Mar 11, 2015

cancellation of country club memebrship and refund money back

I am narrating the actual scenario how Country Club sales people explained me the policies of country club.

On 8th Feb 2015, I got a call from Country club saying that you have been nominated for 6 nights & 7days free stay from country club anywhere in India based on the form you filled in Asian mall. For collection this free voucher you need to come along with wife at Amrutha castle country Club, Hussain sagar near Birla mandir Hyderabad at 4:00 PM. This address by confirmed by person name yaseer, So we went there on 8th Feb 15 for the collection of Voucher. After reaching there Mr. Akhil of Country Club attended us & told us to attend the session to know about country club after which we will give you the free voucher. We sit with him to listen about country club.
In the discussion, he started talking about country club membership for 10 & 30 Years in very high prices around 2 to 3 lacks, we said and me and my wife decided to leave then he came up with new plan & covey the following benefits for 5yrs membership.

1. You will be eligible to get 6 Nights & 7 days stay anywhere in India or outside India up to 5 years (one in each year). In which breakfast is free & for lunch & dinner you need to pay Rs.350 person.
2. This holiday you can split in 2 holidays also (2N & 3 days).
3. On weekends as well as week days you can visit any Country club locations which one is near to your place and you can use the club services 24*7 throughout the year without any pay. Services including spa, beauty parlor for my wife, swimming cricket Gym etc.
4. If in any year I am not interested in going out for vacations, in that case, I can rent out my package by country club & will get Rs.25000/- per vacation in off season & Rs.28,500 in peak season, which will be paid to me by country club. Country club can sell it in more than this price also but I will get only Rs.28,500/-
6. There will be no AMC charges of Rs.7500/- which is applicable for Jim, Spa, and Swimming Pool etc. For which, I clearly told that for these facilities I am not interested & also will not pay AMC charges & Ravi told me this is not an issue. If you are not interested for these facilities then you don’t need to pay AMC charges.
8. Akhil told us that decision you need to make right now since this offer is valid for today only & it is due to completion of 25years of country club.
And many more benefits Mr. Akhil explained to us. Then, he call Mr. Nisar (Sr. T O Manager) to explain about Membership Charges.
Mr. Nisar offered 5 yrs Membership in Rs.85,000/- & after offering discount of Rs.5000/-. He offered the price of Rs.80,000/-. I told him that this is very costly & I cannot afford this. I told him, that cost is very high, even if I would be interest, I don’t have sufficient credit limit in my credit card. Mr. Nisar told us, that you can pay 50% now for which again I said no since I need to pay credit card bill in one go in the coming month. Then Nisar started to offer the EMI options, he told me that we have the EMI options on Visa & Master cards from 3 months to 24 months. We will convert the amount in EMI’s instalments which will not attract any interest or file charges. Against I ask him about service tax, interest or file charges for reconfirmation & again Nisar told me that “No service tax, no. interest or file charges”.
Still I was saying no for getting this membership but now Mr. Nisar & Mr. Akhil both insisted me that we are offering you final price of Rs.80,000/-. Which you will be able to recover by rent out of your 3 years vacations. (25000*3= Rs. 75000). I paid around 25000 to join the membership as I was running sort of money and I said I can pay the remaining amount once I got the credit card and they agree for the same. They also confirm me that we can return your 25 k amount in cash and convert your 80k in to interest free EMI .They are saying will convert your whole 80k in to Interest free EMI for 24 installment. Based on these discussion I given them my debit card card for payment of Rs.25,000 on 8th Feb 2015. After payment they ask me to sign one paper but not provided me enough time to read the same & I was also getting late. So I signed by going through some Terms & conditions. For confirmation call, they told me that you confirm over call that you have purchased the membership in 80K & balance you will pay later on. On the 20 min’s of call, I got the Login ID information on country club portal. In which they mentioned that "Annual Maintenance Charge is payable irrespective of usage and please pay your Annual Maintenance Charge on-time as this fund is used to maintain your club, resorts and fitness centers during your visits". Next day I noticed that some of the information’s also were updated wrongly on the Member Portal. So I called on 9th Feb to Akhil, he told me that he will tell to the team for correction on Tuesday. I again called on Tuesday again he is saying your information is not updated it once your information is updated in the system you online profile is corrected automatically.
Later on 13/02/15 again I went to pay the remaining amount this time they agree for 80,000 under non local scheme.So I paid the the whole amount 80,000 through ICICI credit card on 13/02/15. They refund only 20,000 and promised me to give coupon of 5000 which I can use malls and big bazaar.
Again on 18th feb 2015, I call to ICICI Bank customer care to get the information whether the amount is converted to EMI or not but bank informed me that they don’t have any tie up with country club for EMI conversion & only 12 Months EMI option is available on credit card & service tax, file charges & interest will be applicable on that. I called to akhil why they have not converted the payment to EMI’s as per their commitment but again Akhil said sir will convert your payment to EMI Only just gave some time to us . There I feel as fraudulent and cheating intension hence I raised dispute with my bank.
After repetitive call to Mr. Akhil, he is saying sir will gave your coupon but our manager is not here. We require our manager sign to issue any coupon to any member. Then finally on 28th Feb mr akhil is ready to give me coupon I went there and sign three document to get that coupon , that day also they gave only 2500. Again one more excuse they don’t have enough coupon. As per them I can use this coupon in big bazaar, super market, geenz. So I tried to use the same, but no one is accepting this coupon, the reason for rejection is, this is free gift Sodexo coupon they are taking only Sodexo meal coupon.
As this coupon is not acceptable in above mentioned places, hence I’m requesting you please take
Your 2500 coupon from me and gave me my 5000 money cash back as your sales manager told to
Me before paying the membership fee. I agree for coupon as they requested they don’t have enough cash and I can use the coupon all above mentioned places.
Since Now your coupon is not acceptable please gave me my 5000 money back in cash only.

Request to you please look in to the matter and kindly do the needful.

jitendra Singh
gaurhavjaiin

Jun 4, 2013

UNNECCESSARY CALLS

THE COUNTRY CLUB HAS BEEN CALLING ANY NUMBER THAT THEY GET AND START TALKING ABOUT LAN D SALES AND OTHER STUFFS. THEY KEEP REPEATING CALLS AFTER WE REQUEST THEM NOT TO CALL BACK. THEY KEEP CALLING AND TROUBLING PEOPLE BY THEIR REPEATED CALLS.

REQUEST THAT THEIR TELEMARKETING LICENCE SHOULD BE BLOCKED AND A CASE OF TORTURING PEOPLE SHOULD BE MADE. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE YEARS. THEY ALWAYS CALL FROM DIFFERENT NUMBERS.

I TOOK A NEW CONNECTION FROM AIRTEL WHICH GOT ACTIVATED ON SUNDAY AND HAVE RECEIVED A CALL FROM COUNTRY CLUB 5 MINUTES BACK. HOW IS AIRTEL DIVULGING THE MOBILE NUMBERS TO THESE PEOPLE?????

Sep 4, 2012

Beware of Country Club

Dear Mr.Yughendar, we regret the inconvenience caused. If you have any suggestions or feedback about our services, we welcome the same at [email protected], so as to help and understand the issue better.

Sep 4, 2012

Jul 27, 2012

Cheating/Fraud to make money

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS .I ALSO CHEATED BY THE COUNTRY VACATION.THEY TAKE 36000 THOUSAND RUPEES FROM ME, THEIR IS NO RESPONSE OF MY CALL.IT IS TOTALLY CHEATING CASE.GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE ACTION.

May 25, 2012

Cheating/Fraud to make money

"Dear Sir/Ma'am,
The inconvenience is regretted.Kindly mail the complete details of Your membership & issues to [email protected], so as to help you and understand the issue better."

Feb 16, 2011

Cancellation of Country Club Membership

I agree with you, i was also cheated the same.

Dec 12, 2010

cheated by CC

Every member should get their money back
Gunturu Padmavathi

Sep 30, 2012

2gms gold and 3500 gift vouchers

2gms gold and Rs. 3500 sodex gift vouchers not given at the time of joining by the agent of sri.Ajay srinivas Club club agents

Aug 23, 2012

Beware of Country Club

I trusted that Country Club is a big organization and they never cheat people.

We have developed Country Club Hotels Website and Delivered all the script to Country Club people after approval of design

and all functionality and now they says that they don't like the website and some buddy is giving for low rates and Bla..

Bla.. Bla..

So Friends Beware of Country Club People.

MCD - Sewer Blockage - Sewage block
    I would like to draw your kind attention towards blocked...
    Oyo Rooms - Worst service on the last 3 bookings on Pine View Hotel
    Hello, Need full refund on my money for the...
    MAHINDRA XUV 500 W11 OPT - Going left heavily while driving
    Hello sir I own xuv 500 w11 model vehicle number (UP 78...
    Canara Bank - Savings account is debit by Canara Bank by Rs 1777.00
    Dear Sir, Account no: 0322XXXXXX047 My Savings...
    HITACHI E-SHOP(http://www.jci-hitachi.in/e-shop) - Delivery of my order
    Dear Shivam, Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share...
    Dish TV - Recharge not done
    I ve recharged my dish tv through dish tv app (online...
    Dezire research - Stock trading wrong commitment and looted
    Hi I have received a call for investment post which i...
    Fake calls - Getting Fake
    Recently bought TV from flipkart. After received TV the...
    Nta - wrong jee mains paper 2 rank
    Application no: 190310229900 DOB : 27/111/2001 Paper 2...
    ID DOPBNK - Fraud Message
    I have received following message from ID-DOPBNK on my...