CPP asset care

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPP asset care

Syed Arif Pasha

Mar 16, 2022

Big Scam they are Faruds

Never purchase any extended warranty from CPP Asset Care. At the time of selling they will make you believe that they will take care of everything in extended warranty but that’s not true.. when you reach out to them for any maintenance under their warranty they will simply find the ways to escape and give you excuses which are nowhere related… very disappointing… I bought water purifier and while purchasing it their salesman said that everything will be covered in an extended warranty you need not to pay any charges… now when I spoke to their customer service respresentative he said the filters are not included in their warranty I had to reach back to the actual manufacturer to get the filtrs replacement for which manufacturer said it’s not in their warranty either…. I ended up with huge disappointment and regret for paying these goons for an extended warranty which was nothing but waste of my money and time…. Will never recommend anyone to purchase extended warranty from CPP Asset Care…

Dec 9, 2021

Company does not honor extended warranty

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 29th Nov’21. We wish to inform you that your Asset secure membership starts as soon as the standard manufacture warranty is over. As per our records standard manufacture warranty was for 1 year and extended warranty is for 2 years for which the start date and end date are mentioned on your welcome pack. Extended warranty service cannot be availed beyond the end date mentioned on the welcome pack.

Please find below the details

Extended warranty start date - 10th Oct’19
Extended warranty end date – 9th Oct’21

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030 for any further assistance .

deepa bansi

Nov 24, 2021

Company does not honor extended warranty

CPP Membership# AC1830003

I had purchased Sony TV from Bajaj Electronics which comes with a 2 year warranty from Sony(1year on unit + 1 year on Panel). I was advised to take extended warranty from CPP asset care for another 2 years and was told that this is above manufacturer warranty. I trusted the people who were selling this insurance and also it is mentioned in their terms which comes along with welcome letter but was shocked when CPP denied my insurance claim and STATED THAT MY MEMBERSHIP EXPIRED since they consider the manufacturer warranty one year. In which pocket should I put their consideration as nobody informed at the time of purchase of this stupid clause nor it is mentioned in terms of CPP company.
WHY ON EARTH WILL I PURCHASE DUAL WARRANTY FOR ONE PRODUCT, DO YOU THINK CONSUMER IS A FOOL?

I request consumer forum to help me in this case.

Apr 16, 2020

I have paid all cpp asset care - 459BEW45424778

Request you to connect with Bajaj Finance for membership cancellation request.

Apr 16, 2020

OTP problem

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details.

This will help us in resolving your query.

Jan 10, 2020

Samsung

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

Jan 10, 2020

I have paid all cpp asset care - 459BEW45424778

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 08/01/2020 for your membership AC0631456.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

Devtayde

Dec 23, 2019

OTP PROBLEM

I buy mobile on an agent that bought a protection kit for mobile with a bajaj finserv for that membership id login is not possible for that mobile membership id is proof asset asset India is my support to solve my problem as soon as possible.
Devtayde

Dec 23, 2019

OTP problem

Mene ek EMI par mobile kharida hain us mobile ke liye ek bajaj finserv se CPP ka protection kit kharida hain us mobile ke liye membership id login nai ho pa rahi he OTP prapat nai ho pa raha hain CPP asset india ko mera anurofh hain ke meri problem ko solve kiya jaye jald se jald
vigneshmahalingam

Jun 15, 2019

I have paid all cpp asset care - 459BEW45424778

I got a call today afternoon stating that Bajaj finance Pvt LTD has filed an legal complaint against my name for the emi overdues. But I have paid all my emi with my loan -4590CD45424340(LED TV CD) and CPP( 459BEW45424778). Please clarify this and i have all proof statement of my bank account.
Neeta Kumar

Apr 22, 2019

Samsung

My Samsung refrigerator has cooling issues. I opted for extended warranty from Bajaj during the time of purchase. I called up cpp asset care one week ago regarding servicing of why my refrigerator is not cooling. Initially they said that within 24-48 hours my claim will be registered after I get a call from them and someone will come to do the servicing at my house.

3 days passed, and finally a cop representative name Sangeeta , called to register the claim. My registered claim number is ############ . Ms. Sangeeta told me that within 24-48hours , a person will visit my house to check the cooling problem. I registered the claim on 19th April and 24-48 hours has passed yet nobody came .

During the time of purchase of refrigerator they ensure us that we’ll get good servicing but now when we actually need it ,they don’t provide us servicing since they’re not gaining anything. I understand there’s huge amount of complaints it then cpp should promise something they can’t deliver to customer especially with products like refrigerator.

Since the repair hasn’t been done, it ruins all the food and it has been extremely difficult for my house to store things in fridge because there’s no cooling.

Feb 19, 2019

AC0223793

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 15/02/2019 for your membership AC0223793 .

Ayyappan r

Feb 7, 2019

AC0223793

I have taken Asset care product for LG LED and My tv has some display issue we communicated to Asset care and Bajaj Team came and taken my TV for Service and saying that it will take 3 days to repairs and my tv taken on 22nd Jan'19 still there is no proper response its worst service ever i have seen. if i call to Asset care team they saying that we understand your problem will update on the same. if again when connected they say one date its going going...no clue on that finally they told 1st Feb'19 and again they committed on 5th Feb'19 still its not resolved.

i think bajaj is looting our money in terms of Extended warranty......

R.Ayyappan.
Ayyappan r

Feb 7, 2019

AC0223793

I have raised issue related to my LG LED TV on CPP Asset care on 21st Jan and Bajaj Team came to my home and checked my TV and they have taken my TV to service and some spare parts to be changed and committed within 4 days will return the TV.
But we have been following the Asset care Team and they saying that we can understand your probel it will be resolved another two to three days then we conatact customer care same story that understand your problem it will resolved 1st feb'19 again saying that 5th feb'19 still there is no solutions from CPP/Bajaj Team.

Bajaj/CPP looting the money from customer bloody they saying that giving extended warranty i think its 420 Business bajaj doing

Jan 7, 2019

wrong method of bajaj fin cppasset care -AC0122524

Very standard reply from Bajaj fin & CPP asset care, they have spoken but problem not resolved. JUST FOOLING CUSTOMERS
WITH STANDARD REPLY HERE IN OPEN FORUM.

ISSUE STANDS AS IT IS.

Jan 7, 2019

wrong method of bajaj fin cppasset care -AC0122524

Very standard reply without any communication or discussion, Bajaj Fin & CPP asset care just showing that they have resolved. Whatl else a proof needed here? JUST FOOLING CUSTOMER.

Not resolved, complaint stands as it is.
Dalip singh Bana

Nov 29, 2018

Regarding Registration for Selling extended Warranty

Do you have authority or any license from IRDA to sell extended warranty on behalf of Indian Insurance company. About that you can't tell to customer who is providing services to the customer . Please give justification properly otherwise I will arise complaint to ministry of corporate affairs about how foreign company collect money from India market.

Nov 26, 2018

wrong method of bajaj fin cppasset care -AC0122524

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 26/11/2018 for your membership AC0122524.

Nov 23, 2018

wrong method of bajaj fin cppasset care -AC0122524

Standard update from Bajaj CPP.

Really annoying.

Someone spoke to me and told that he has understood but i received a mail saying that they will get back to me in 2 working days, this is also a standard reply.

Only consumer forum will help me in this case.

I urge all customers do opt only concerned manufacturer for any such extended warranties.

Nov 23, 2018

wrong method of bajaj fin cppasset care -AC0122524

A standard reply from Bajaj........... really annoying.

Someone called and spoke to me and understood the issue, he has committed that he is giving written mail that he has understood issue but finally i received nothing other than standard message saying that our customer care will contact you in 2 working days time.

Even the same case with grievance department, there are 4/5 mails floating with same message as mentioned above.

however, only consumer forum help me in this case.

From my side, i advise all customers do not opt CPP ASSET care since they fool.

Nov 12, 2018

wrong method of bajaj fin cppasset care

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us for your membership AC0122524, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for your query related to CPP Asset Care.

Oct 23, 2018

wrong method of bajaj fin cppasset care

Hi All,
Advise you to be becareful and advise not to prefer CPP ASSET CARE before going through Bajaj allianz cpp asset care policy and service.

At the time of purchase their executive will tell you something and does not give you in written but later a year you will have a shock.

In my case, i have purchased sony tv worth 3.80 L from bajaj electronics with extended warranty of 2nd year (1 year standard and 2nd year on panel only).... where as person from CPP asset care approached for extended warranty, it is clear discussion between me and him in the presence of sales person of bajaj electronics that policy should start from 3rd year onwards (this is after discussions and being sony tv extended warranty in 2nd year not required and sony itself offers extended warranty), the CPP person gave me a brochure and said clearly the policy starts from 3rd year onwards to next 3 years........... here is big loop whole from CPP.....

1. Initially at the time of asset purchase they did not give any thing in written at the time of execution of policy at sale point/bajaj electronics
2. Even welcome letter with policy supposed to come but they dont send it.
3. Surprisingly, when i have called in 2nd year to call centre, i am told that the policy already started from 2nd year onwards.
4. There by loosing a year extended warranty.
5. Double warranty during 2nd year ( i don't know why do they think does any customer prefers dual warranty).
6. Despite raising complaint, CPP call centre or Bajaj fin is poor.
7. they say to reach bajaj fin but they are not reachable.
7. I am planning to go to consumer forum.

In the whole episode, i suggest not to go with Bajaj Allinz CPP asset care.... dont believe them..... better go through concerned manufacturer...... AC0122524
Bhoopendra_Singh

Jun 11, 2018

Refrigerator Warranty from Bajaj Allianz WORST SERVICE PROVIDER

My Name is Bhoopendra Singh.

I have taken extended warranty of my Refrigerator (Haier) Customer ID:80309893 and paid Policy Amount Rs.2047

I have registered my Complaint on 05th June 2018 and even till today the technician has not visited to even check the problem.

Sequence of events is as follows

1) Complaint registered on 05th June 2018 Complaint number: OC-19-1101-############
2) Followed up on 06th June 2018 and the customer care executive says that technician will call with in 72 hours
3) No call received so called on 08th June 2018 and then I was informed that My numbers (Primary and Alternate numbers) are not reachable whereas I was receiving about 50 calls everyday. So on checking the numbers I find that the executive mentioned both my numbers incorrectly in database. I was given number of Bhuvnesh Mehta 9899468105 for quick redressal who has never picked my call even after dialling him for about 30-40 times and never replied my messages
4) I called customer care and was given another number of Shraddha 7030907435 but she responded that my problem will be looked at and I receive a call from operations department for scheduling the visit on Saturday 09th June 2018
5) I receive call on 10th June (1 day late) for the visit which I reschedule again on 11th June (Monday) early morning
6) I take half day from work for this visit and I receive a call from bajaj to fix my AC on telling him that It's refrigerator I find that he cancelled call to assign to Refrigerator technician who has not called till 11:30 AM same day
7) No response from Shraddha, No sincere effort from Bajaj.

My advise to reader: Never Buy Bajaj Insurance policy, If you want to outsmart me then God save you. I have shifted my car insurance to other service provider but atuck with bajaj for my TV and Refrigerator.

Bhoopendra Singh
Policy No:OG-17-1000-############
My E-mail: [email protected]

May 8, 2018

Ac problem

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 03/05/2018 for your membership AC0502922.

Kainth

May 1, 2018

Ac problem

Not buy AMC SERVICES
Very very bed service

im buy carrier ac
Membership no ac0502922
Compleat no. OC-1912026610-000-000-03
Call so many time 18002091021 give me every time higher level not pick up phone. Its a no
Harish 081300-64869.8588846613