CPP asset care

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPP asset care

May 10, 2022

non-repair of washing machine

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030 for any further assistance.

CPP Team

May 10, 2022

CPP asset care

CPP Team
hadalakshmi

May 8, 2022

non-repair of washing machine

This is regarding my insurance agreement for extended warranty of my Bosch washing machine (model no WAX16161IN, serial number 032416546, invoice number 1882, dated 23-Sep-2017). extended warranty is till 2+3 years (24-Sep-2022).

I had raised the complaint for the same on 20th April, subsequently on 21srt April, your service partner had taken the part of my washing machine for repair. however it is still not repaired. As per service provider, he has yet to receive past payments and hence won't do repair till payments are received. It has been more than 15 days since.

To my surprise, I have received the SMS today " Your asset has been repaired successfully and delivered to you. Payment has been settled to Service Provider hence the claim is closed."

Now I have no other option but to call your service partner and ask to give me back the washing machine components so that I can get that repaired on my own.

I shall file a case in consumer court shortly.