CPP FoneSafe, FoneSafe Classic

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPP FoneSafe, FoneSafe Classic

Feb 15, 2022

Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care

This communication is with reference to our earlier discussion for your Fonesafe membership IM8612520. We wish to inform you that our FoneSafe product covers your mobile against Accidental and Liquid Damage, Fire and Allied Perils. It does not cover loss due to theft of your phone.

The welcome pack and terms & conditions of your CPP FoneSafe membership has been shared on your registered email.

Please contact us on our help line number between 11 AM – 9 PM at 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030 for any further assistance .

CPP Team
Jesu2022

Jan 29, 2022

Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care

Bought a realme mobile worth Rs. 27999 on October 2021 from dealer who is in malad West. And with that purchase the Bajaj person enrolled me to Bajaj fonesafe classic insurance worth Rs. 2574 by saying your phone will be safe like if anything occurs to your phone, you can claim your loss. So with that trust I agreed with me... Am enclosing benefits he shared with me at that time.
Now an unexpectedly, my phone got stolen in Kandivali station while travelling on 16 January 2022 for which an FIR is been filed immediately in the local police station. As the phone is in EMI mode and to safeguard myself, I contacted the same dealer and the Bajaj employee for getting knowledge to register my claim for the insurance but directly diverted me to contact the insurance company by saying they can't support. So contacted the bajaj customer care via email as well as phone on 17 January 2022 but they also diverted me by saying we can't support, you need to contact local dealer from where you brought the mobile and also said to contact CPP India for further. When CPP care, they didn't gave proper response but they directly diverted by saying Bajaj financial is the partner, please call them for further process.
The result is ZERO even after running behind such people. Am still laid alone in the issue as dealer and store bajaj person transferred my query to bajaj customer care, then bajaj customer support to CPP company and local dealer along with Bajaj person. The CPP company again back to Bajaj company. But nobody took responsibility nor gave proper response. My phone is lost and insurance which I trusted seem to waste of money as no proper support.. This took me to depression during this pandemic situation.
Am placing my concern clearly now : - register my claim and provide me a replacement mobile or cancel my EMI or atleast help me in tracking my mobile using IMEI.I hope for a positive reply from you henceforth. "Seniors" now I want a response from you.. CPP india ...Bajaj Finserve.. as this juniors just drafting the system generated mail and wasting my time. Till then my EMI should be stopped

Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care Mobile stolen but no claim is registered by the customer care