CPP INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about CPP INDIA

Apr 7, 2022

Delay in Claim Settlement

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 16th Mar’22.

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please contact us on our help line numbers - 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

binduk1234

Mar 14, 2022

Delay in Claim Settlement

Membership No: IAD121828 Documents regarding the claim were sent to the Gurgaon Office on February 8 via E-mail and by post. There was no acknowledgement of the documents from your side. After calling the customer care on 13-03-2021, I was told that the affidavit against difference in name submitted needs to be in English rather than Hindi. This was not intimated to me via mail or by any call. All relevant documents were submitted and now this unusual demand for Affidavit to be in English has been raised purposely delaying the claim.

Jun 14, 2021

Fraud company: CPP assistance

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

gauravsahni

May 2, 2021

Fraud company: CPP assistance

I received an email from CPP assistance services that they registered me
I had never asked for their service how can they start or register my name without my permission ???
I want that they should cancel my name from membership

Aug 17, 2018

Refund against fraud

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 17/08/2018 for your membership IA1256872.

We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved. Please feel free to contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

kavita.vable

May 26, 2018

Refund against fraud

I have taken the service of Card protection from CPP India. My membership id is ID:IA1256872.
I registered the complaint of fraud of 27000/- for my credit card in month of April 2017. They have asked me to submit different documents and FIR copy. I have submitted all required documents and they assured me that I will get refund after 1 month.
Then after a month or 2 I called customer care. They said your refund approved and you will get money in 5 working days.
That day and today I have dropped so many mails for follow up on [email protected] but I didn't get any reply.
Now a week before I got call for card renewal and I said I don't want to renew and I asked them I need to know about my complaint I want to talk to your senior. The customer care person said you will get call for that. And no surprise I didnt get any call from CPP India after that
Is there anyone who can help me?????

Apr 6, 2018

CPP INDIA - cpp india fonesafe scam to settle the claim amount

We have tried to contact you on the contact numbers registered with us, however, we have not been able to connect with you.

We wish to inform you that your claim under the Fonesafe membership IM0187909 has been approved by the insurance partner and the claim amount has been processed on 26th Mar’18.

Request you to please contact us on our helpline numbers – 18004193030 (toll-free) or 18602583030, between 11 AM – 9 PM, for your query related to CPP FoneSafe / Asset Care.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

nilesh_new

Mar 14, 2018

cpp india fonesafe scam to settle the claim amount

Customer ID 3076000
Product DIGITAL FONE SAFE
Policy Number: IM0187909
Company name: Fonesafe (CCP india)
User name: Nilesh Pethkar

Whom so ever it may concern,

Purpose of this email to review, understand and discuss following grievances:

Request to review the claim settlement request Deal ID SF42844102
Complaint about the unacceptable delay and error in processing claim settlement.
Misbehaviour and misguidance by the Bajaj finance as well as CPP India officials.

This letter is a formal letter of reconsideration of denial of a claim: Deal ID SF42844102 initiated on dated

I raised the claim request dated ... for the damage to the phone ( I phone 6S Rose Gold: IMEI: 353333077801296)

Contact :
Bajaj finance : Mr. Rajat Pandey (Mobile number 9867755805) | Email : [email protected]
CPP India fonesafe: 18004193030 | email: [email protected]

The process I followed:

I went to the Vendor from where we purchased the Product, they asked us to contact CPP India to understand the claim Settlement. According to CPP India, They asked to pay the initial damage repair charges and the same amount will be claimed by the Bajaj finance and CPP India will review and settle the amount.
I did the same as per CPP India official instruct me to do, I paid the Rs. 26000 from my side as an initial damage repair charges.
the claim raised at the same time by the initiation of CPP India.
I waited for a month which was a decent time to claim settlement.But claim never got settled in that month.
I called CPP India officials and they asked me to call Bajaj finance official as the case was initiated by the them at the start. Then I called on Bajaj finance official Mr. Rajat Pandey (Mobile number 9867755805) (Bajaj Finance Official) for further Information, He asked us to wait for some time as he need some time to understand and review the claim settlement of the particular case.
As per instruction from the Mr. Rajat Pandey He asked us to call CPP India for further Information so I called CPP India Customer Service Helpline Number, Telecaller informed bluntly that claim got rejected because of the 3 reasons and we don't have any information about the reasons then I need to call Bajaj finance officials for the more information.
I called Mr. Rajat Pandey and told him the same. He asked me wait for a week. After a week I started calling him. But Mr. Pandey was not responding me on the phone. Because of my personal and official commitments, I was not able to visit the Bajaj finance office. But without fail I used to callMr Rajat every day for 30-40 times. He used to respond to the call after 30 to 40 calls every day. He used to take days time to understand the issue but never called me back.
I had been repeating the same the process each every day. After a week's time, Mr. Rajat Pandeycomes up with the solution that he will contact CPP India. Information that he got was the IMEI number he mentioned at the time of claim initiation was wrongly punched by the Bajaj finance official. Mr Pandey wrote a query to CPP India from his internal system. He sent us the screenshot of it. (Please find it in an enclosed attachment)
I called the CPP India at the same time. And informed the same to them. But according to them they never got any official communication from bajaj finance. I tried to convince them to check further details but they refuse to check and cooperate.I recorded the last call ( enclosed in the attachment). I spoke to customer service executive and their team leader but I did not get any clarification from them. Since then I have not called CPP India but I am calling Mr Rajat Pandey (Bajaj Finance Official) every day 15 to 40 times but he stops responding to my number ever since.

This a formal request to review the claim and really appreciate if there is an acknowledgement of this email communication.

As I am taking follow-up on this issue since last 3 months now.

Issues need to highlight out here are:

1. Officers like Mr Rajat Pandey is the pure disgrace to the company like bajaj finance, which has a legacy of trust for centuries now. Humble request to take a action against this kind of liars.

2. process for the claim settlement needs to be changed as, despite the mobile number and email id mentioned on the claim form, I have not received any mail or phone call from Bajaj finance and CPP India.

3. I need the acknowledgement for this official complaint.

4. My invested money of Rs. 26000. Need to get settled on priority. I am ready to cooperate if there is any procedure needs to be done.

If it is not getting settled then what is the use of purchasing the effectively ensured products.

I am marking to all the higher authorities of both the companies ( Bajaj fiance and CPP India): I am humbly requesting you to clear this issue on priorities and I am quite confident on the resolution because I don't think the companies like Bajaj Finance and CPP India will be negligent to address this issue.

cpp india fonesafe scam to settle the claim amount cpp india fonesafe scam to settle the claim amount cpp india fonesafe scam to settle the claim amount

nj7779

May 15, 2017

Regarding claim

They are the worst company asked my document for claim I sent them all documents but lastly there are saying we didn't received any documents and they are just the money grabbers of a middle class person worst services I have ever faced. I mailed them 100 times still no reply

snehalsatpute23

Feb 3, 2017

Request to Cancel Membership

My request is to please cancel CPP Memebership of ID No:IA2163992 and give confirmation to mail id:[email protected] and don't deduct any amount from my any card(Credit)..

So, Kindly do action on it and don't activate any CPP Service .

Thanking You.
Snehal Satpute
Darsh Ukey

Oct 22, 2016

not settlement of claims

i am having membership of Card protection plan in CPP india with membership ID- IA0725640.
on 2nd of Oct there was a fraudulent transaction that was reported to CPP on 4th of Oct and subsequently the Debit card was blocked.
since 4th of Oct I have been requesting CPP to process claim
i was informed over phone call to submit several documents by email and a claim form with undertaking has to be submitted for processing the claim.
The claim form and the undertaking format was supposedly sent to my registered address by post but i have not received anything till date.
i have been making phone calls to CPP every 2nd day.
i was told that i will be receiving claim form over email as well, however i have not received any email communication from CPP and neither there has been any response to my mails sent to CPP.
i particularly requested to give me any reference number for the complaint i raised for the fraudulent transaction and blocking of the debit card but i was denied.
there has also been no communication / acknowledgment by CPP regarding the request made to them.
Ajay Patil

Aug 15, 2016

Cancel Renewal of CPP membership

Last year i have taken this membership with 1499 rs but i don't want to renew this service. so please don't renew my membership which is going to expire on 16/10/2016.
Please provide me confirmation over mail & SMS that my services will not be auto renew after the expiration.

Membership number: IA1344009