cpwd sewa

Consumer complaints and reviews about cpwd sewa

mprddk

Sep 25, 2017

replacement of unservisable kitchen window

Despite of my repeated complaints to the concerned AE at CPWD office, there has been no response so far to rectify the problems we are facing on account of unservicable kitchen window , broken toilet doors and frames,broken hinges in one of the master bed rooms and water seepage in one of our walls..
Although complaint was launched through e service ,bearing complaint number 12168000,12168009 , the matter is still pending for so long.The work contract which was outsourced to pvt agency is not very keen to execute this work .They are simply buying time by promising that we will complete it by 10 days. So far months have passed by no noticable action on the part of CPWD officials also.
Hence requesting through this space to kindly rectify my complaint swiftly.
Manikandan.p.r.
No:125/02,CPWD Qtrs,
KK Nagar Chennai-78.
bhagaban barika

Sep 14, 2017

CUTTING OF A WET TREE

Good evening Sir. A wet long tree is there in front of the Bld-106, Sector-I, Kane Nagar, Mumbai. It is very dangerous to the children view it is infront of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Koliwada Mumbai and Kendriya Vidyalaya students are passess through that road regularly. The wet tree can fall at any time. Importance may be given as early as possible view it is danger to life. For any query please contact on Mob No.09969354741. Regards
dharmikhore

Jul 13, 2017

Toilet leackage

I, Ekta Vihar, Type III, Block 5, Room No. 41, Gr. Floor. leakage of Toilet and bathroom of 1st Floor. I am facing difficulties. I have been personally went to JE civil office, I have registered complaint in complaint register.nothing could be done.

S Raghunathan

Jul 4, 2017

regarding water supply

at quarter No. 15/3, CPWD quarters, K.K.Nagar, Chennai, the water tap fitted at kitchen are not properly working and since last ten days the tap was unused. The CPWD authorities may kindly look into the matter at the earliest.
psingh7384

May 12, 2017

water leaking in all rooms from water tank

Sir, I am residing in Qtr no. 201/2411 CGS Colony Kanenagar, Antophill, Mumbai. Continue water flowing through water tank and water seapaging/leaking into the rooms, toilet, bathroom, kitchen and balcony from water tank and tar coal sheet from full roof also uprooted & pealed off and water tank cemented cover also damaged. I has complained every month online CPWD phone number by my mobil no. 9899896607 and also meet with AE(civil)/JE(civil) personally but all effort became fail. It is my requested that float valve to be fitted in the water tank and cemented cover to be renewed and tar coal sheet to be provided on roof prior monsoon. Thanks you regards, Pushpendra Singh, Mob. 9899896607/9899890132
rita chowdhury

Apr 3, 2017

electrical

Rita Chowdhury,
IC Block -731,
CPWD qrts
kolkata- 106

My Complain regarding exhaust fan was lodged on 8.9.15. It is very unfortunate that this complain no. 8790682 is still pending. It needs immediate attention of the Higher Authorities.
Lakshmi Rawat

Feb 20, 2017

Maintance

I am residing at H. No. 984, Sector-3, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi-110017. I would like to inform that the falling of plaster of ceiling roof and wall of quarter innerside,broken kitchan platform and flooring, bathroom and toilet is also not in used condiion. It is submitted that I alongwith my family living in the quarter in a worst and inhuman condition caused by the above mention deteriorated condiion. Last I complaint on 18.02.2017 and suggested by your staff to lodged complaint in writing. I hope you will look into the matter and do the earliest.

Balwant Singh Rawat
H.No. 984, Sector-3,
Pushp Vihar,
New Delhi-110017
Qr 72

Jan 23, 2017

No One listening/attending properly to the complaints

No One listening/attending properly to the complaints
In continuation of my earlier complaints dated 12-Jan-2016, Feb. 2016 and thereafter, it is to mention that the situation has not improved. In fact it has worsen further. First of all, complaint registration through online system or through call centre gets delayed by weeks or even month to reach the CPWD Centres. Then the Agencies assigned to give the services are not checked. What is the point then to keep provision for urgent attention on some complaints like "NO WATER" or "WATER Blockage" or "Bathroom/Toilet Jam", etc.? Call Centre attendants do not listen even for any urgent work or for a repeat complaint. What is the fun of putting such system? The original system of written complaints through Registration in the CPWD Centres itself was atleast better as one could put direct complain with the officials.
Even these complains are not listen/attended.
Will any authority of CPWD attend to this and listen please.
rajeshatir

Dec 20, 2016

windows repairing and white wash of kitchen

I am residing in 89/3561 CGS Colony Sector -7 Antop Hill Mumbai 400037. For the last one year i have been making complaint in CPWD Office Sector-7 in written for almost 2-3 times for repairing of windows of kitchen and toilet, washroom due to damage /broken/glasses broken/rusting and in this regard personally met with J.E and A.E but every time I have been told by the office with the reason like window material not available, undergoing tendering process,rainy monsoon, will be done as per rules etc. But till date there is no any action taken by the CPWD Office.It is very disgusting way of doing the job by these CPWD Official which is assigned by the Government Of India. On dated 08/12/2016 roof of kitchen were repaired /re plaster since it was damaged but on asking for white wash of the same no any action taken by the CPWD office.Hence it is requested to enquire the matter and necessary action may kindly taken for attending the repairing work.
Rajesh Tirpude
89/3561 CGS Colony Sector-7
Antop Hill, Mumbai-37
Deepak R. Mohile

Dec 13, 2016

Civil Maintenance

IAM RESIDING AT 1/15, Customs Quarters, Adenwala Road, 5 Gardens, Matunga (East), Mumbai - 400019. I would like to inform you that the said flat leakage in kitchen ceiling and wall, falling of plaster from entire ceiling and wall of quarters from inner-side. Broken kitchen platform and flooring, broken tiles in toilet and bathroom passage. The kitchen and hall window is broken and not in use condition. It is submitted that i alongwith my family are living in the quarter in a worst and inhuman condition caused by the above mentioned deteriorated condition. Last four months I have lodged several complaints in JE/CPWD Office. But no such action taken against my complaints or respond to me till date. I hope you will look into the matter and do the earliet.

Deepak R.Mohile
1/15, Customs Quarters,
Adenwala Road,
5 Gardens, Matunga (East),
Mumbai - 400019
bhagaban barika

BUILDING

Sir, I allotted qtr 984 bld no 106 in Kane Nagar Antop Hill Mumbai. The very urgent maintance of the bulding are due. Though I have complained so many times. But no result. Details as follows
1. Heavy damage to the roof top of the bulding. Water ingress the whole building. Electric shock also caused.
2. A big portion of cement plinth in front of room no 984. which is causes accident any time.
3. The ladder is very ruined condition. No attention by the authority. So many times requested to the authority
4. There is no water tank in the over head though it is a type-III qtr
5. There is no safety door(grill) though it is a type-III qtr
6 Sanitation pipes are very damaged condition.
7. The entrance gate is in dangerous condition which is dangerous to life also.

These are very emergency maintance sir, please take necessary action. Contact no.9969354741
chandan kumar singh123

4. There is no water tank in the over head though it is a type-III qtr
5. There is no safety door(grill) though it is a type-III qtr
6 Sanitation pipes are very damaged condition.
7. The entrance gate is in dangerous condition which is dangerous to life also.

chandan kumar singh123

BUILDING

SIR in building no 97,room no 3841,sector -7 , seikh mishri road antophill 400037
1. Sir in my room the floor is damage .
2. allthe window are damaged.
3.wash basin is also damaged.

Sir i took thos complain in complain book in my nearest office but no action will be taken by them sir kindly request to do something urgently.

yours
Chandan kumar singh
hema kaladharan

Oct 19, 2016

repair and whitewash

i ama resident of netagi nagar New Delhi.2 months back the sunshades were demolished .T.he sunshades are in a very bad condition.no repair work has been initiated so far.W.hitewashing of the quqrters has not been done for the past 5 years.Kindly see to it that repair work is done on an urgent basis.The houses have become a residental hazard.my address is A 2453 Netaji Nagar New Delhi.
soumendransaha

Aug 26, 2016

Window replace

CNO.10163420 assigned to Contractor on 02/07/2016 and likely completion date 01/08/2016 being converted to major category has been attended so far. Kindly look into matter at the earliest

Aug 4, 2016

Reminder

I have made complaints regarding the following
.a. bathrooms and verandah needs immediate whitewashing
b. backyard is filled with dirt and waste ....needs immediate cleaning especially in the recent incident of dengue
c. Grill of the verandah is broken...needs immediate repairing as i have a baby at home
d. pipelines needs immediate overhauling as the toilets become most unhygienic with dirty water overflowing.
Unfortunately no one has come to our flat as yet.
Kindly take effective and immediate steps.

Flat 5 Type Vi 21 Ritchi Road.Kolkata 700019
K.Mohanan

Jul 15, 2016

leakage due to untimely breaking of the sunshades after the monsoon started

In my qtr.No.T/D/13/75, Ghatkopar(w) which is in the first floor, itself is leaking as water entered in the second floor qtr. due to breaking of the sunshades undertaken by CPWD AFTER THE STARTING OF THE MONSOON. Urgent action is necessary else losses will incur to the residents.

K.Mohanan
T/D/13/75 CGS Qtrs,Ghatjopar(w) MUMBAI 499986
SC Shukla

Removal of Vegetation

Vegetation complaint was initially made on 26/09/15 vide No. 8882994 and reminded on 01/12/15, 01/02/16 and 26/02/16 with particular No. but till date nobody has come to remove the vegetation. All the complaints are cleared without doing anything on the ground. Request take n/a those responsible and removal of vegetation.
SC Shukla

Removal of Vegetation

Complaint regarding removal of vegetation was initially made on 26/9/15 reminded on 01/12/15, 01/02/16 and 26/02/16 with particular complaint No. but all the complaints were cleared without work done on the ground. Request take necessary action.

Maintainence

We are residing at Flat no 5 Type VI of 21 Ritchi Road, Kolkata - 700019. Our flat needs immediate painting specially the bathrooms and the balcony. Moreover, the backside of our building is very untidy with all rubbishes dumped . It is very unhealthy as unhygienic.
KIndly take steps to address our problem.
Roma Sinha

May 11, 2016

fans are not working properly(speed)

With due respect I am here to draw your kind attention that,that fans of my QTR are not working properly (without speed) as a result of which we are facing precarious heat in this hot summer.
Therefore I request for your kind favour at the earliest and thereby oblige me .

Yours' sincerely
Roma Sinha
Flat No.-13, Type IV, M.S.
21,Ritchie Road,
Central Govt. QTRS
Kolkata- 700019
Babulal Sumdi

May 7, 2016

Tube light not working

Respected Sir ,
Tube light of dining room and one bed room is not working.
Add.
Qtr.No.101,Type-IV, 1Belvedere Estate, Alipur, Kolkata-27
dayamani

Apr 21, 2016

not alloting type 2

sir while starting getting the quarters i am eligible for type 2 but due to emegency i took type 1 but still now i am staying in type 1 only the alloting peoples are doing froud things in office please it i gave application on 1998 before alloting through grade pay after that again i gave new application but they gave more than 10 peoples by tlling sc st quota etc rules is there for sc st i know it should be roaster method but they are cheating please take the action sir this is my contact no 9738617709 i am staying in koramangala i applied type 2 in koramanagala only from past 10 years waiting for type 2
lmroy1965

Apr 18, 2016

white wash & maintenance of lights

white wash of house & maintenance of lights

I have been newly allotted GPRA quarter No. 24 , Type-III at jawahar Nagar , Gangtok(Sikkim) . Quarter painting is fully damaged due to heavy moss and also lights not available in the quarter.
therefore sir, it is requested that to maintenance the lights and white washing may be carryout as early as possible for residing at the quarter please.

thanking you,
nemrajborkar

Mar 15, 2016

INTERNAL PAINTING & REPAIRING

INTERNAL PAINTING & REPAIRING
INTERNAL PAINTING OF C.G.H.S. Colony, A-50, BHANDUP, Mumbai- 400 021.
RESPECTED SIR,

With due respect, I NEMRAJ B. BORKAR resident of C.G.H.S. Colony, A-50, BHANDUP, Mumbai., have made a complaints for internal ceiling plaster, painting,repairing of doors and windows one and half years ago I shifted in this quarter my internal house had not repaired and plaster. I have all ready done complaints many times yet my house has not repair & painted last 1.5 years.

so, please paint, repair my room because my internal room is in very bad condition .For this I shall be very obliged to you.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
NEMRAJ B. BORKAR
INSPECTOR
CCU,TECH, ST-I , MUMBAI

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...