Credit Card

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Credit Card

Sep 16, 2020

Ecpp payment

We hope your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

CPP Team
axisbank

Aug 24, 2020

Ecpp payment

Hi, we have made a note of your concern and request you to call on our phone Banking numbers 18604195555 / 18605005555 for further assistance in the referred matter. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
qfqkc4mt

Aug 20, 2020

Ecpp payment

Money deducted without my permission.
I am a Axis Bank Credit Card holder. On 06 June 2019. I got a message Rs.1,699.00 was spent for ECPP ASSISTANCE SERV without my permission. I don't want this service, so please Refund my amount Rs 1699 and please stop this service.

Vivek sharma

sunny puri

Oct 6, 2015

no relevent response and no followup

i have already applied for a credit card and complete your team bank bazar and hdfc bank's on call verification. but after that their is no response from both sides please make it clear that you will complete this job or i have to move to another one for services. Its a request also.
waiting for your positive reply
thanks
sunny s puri
9023094233 / 9914444865
ravjotsingh

Jul 6, 2015

wrong bill of credit card

Sir, I have a ICICI Bank credit cared no.################. I have not used this card since two year but I received a bill dated 29.5.15 of Rs. 280.15, which I have not spent on cerdit card. When I phoned to yours helpline number last month then I came to known that someone had deposit a cheque of Rs. 30000 in my account and then stoped payment of cheque. If any other person deposit amount in my account then its not my fault. then why penalty me. Yours help line officer assured me last month that this penalty will removed from my credit card and next bill will shown the nill balance. But now I received this month bill dated 29.6.15 of Rs. 412.77 with late fees. I again called at your helpline no then yours officers told me that he can't removed the charges and can't help. Its very strange that Yours bank had charging me wrong penalty and denied to remove it. I request you to inquire in this case and remove this penalty. I will not pay this bill because I have not used my card anywhere and wrongly claimed from me. Ravjot Singh, House No. 169, Phase 3-A, S. A. S. Naar
ravjotsingh

Jul 6, 2015

wrong charges

I have TiTanium credit card no is ################. I have not used this card since two years. But yours statement dated 29.5.15 shows that I have submitted a cheque of Rs 30000 and cheque returned unpaid. But I have not sent any cheque to my credit card account. Who sent cheque to my account, I dont know. But Yours bank had send me penalty of Rs 280.15 in this bill. Last month I had called your help line number tweice and yours officer had assured me that this penalty had wrongly shown and it will be reversed soon.But now dated 29 Jun 2015 bill shown that another Rs 132.62 charges added in the bill. I again talked to your helpline no but yours officer told me he can not help me. Please explain me how can I solve this problem. If I have no mistake how can yours banks force me to pay undo penalty. You will please inquire in this case and reverse this amount so can I can use this card in future.I not then cancelled my card but I will not pay any undo amount. Thank you.

Ravjot Singh, House No. 169, Phase 3 A, S.A.S. Nagar (Punjab)