CSAB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CSAB

Vanshika laller

Jan 15, 2021

Csab refund not received

I have participated in csab rounds but didnot alloted any seat and the money is not refunded till now.
SKhobragade

Jan 14, 2021

Request for refund

I am a candidate who has participated in the csab counselling but didn't get any seat in any of the rounds. Plz I request for refund. My name is Sakshi Khobragade
Harshgupta09

Nov 29, 2020

REGARDING FEE REFUND

I had not got seat in both the round of csab so when will my 37000 fee will be refund?
Sai sumanth swarna

Nov 28, 2020

Admission

I get 53490 rank in jee mains and i am in ews category but i didnt get a seat in pondicherry engineering college i didnt know why it happened i want justice
NEHA FANGAL

Nov 28, 2020

REGARDING FEE REFUND

I AM NEHA PADIT FANGAL FROM MAHARASTRA . MY JEE APPLICATION NUMBER IS ############ . NO SEAT HAS BEEN ALLOTED TO ME IN CSAB SPECIAL ROUND 2020 . I HAVE NOT RECIEVED REFUND OR ANYTHING RELATED TO MY REFUND .
Yara251181

Nov 26, 2020

Special Round Fee Refund

Sir/mam
Em Yash Raj I had apply for csab special round and pay 17000Rs as my registration fee now special round is over but there's nothing on the site about fee refund em asking to u that when will u give us refund
My application no. Is
############
Contact no.
E-mail [email protected]
Kaligithi akash

Nov 21, 2020

Refund of 17000

I am k.Akash,I had applied for CSAB special round and i get a seat in central university of Rajasthan but it is very far from my place.I paid Rs;17000 during CSAB allocation.So Rs:17000/ should have been refunded,but it has't happened untill now.So i request you to do it as soon as possible.

Name : K.akash
D.O.B :16/05/2002
JEE(main) application No :############
Contact No : 9100457985
Email id : [email protected]
Kaligithi akash

Nov 21, 2020

Refund of 17000

I am k.akash.i had applied for CSAB Special round and I get the seat but it is so far so I want to cancel my seat.please kindly refund my money 17000 as possible as.
R Gowthami

Oct 18, 2020

Fee refund

I have applied for special round 2019.I was not allotted in any of the NIT's ,GFTI 's. I didn't get my money back. Please refund my money back. My application number ############.

Dear Mam/Sir
Last year the csab fee I Paid was not refunded yet. Since when have I Trying yo contact you, sometimes your number is switched off sometimes no one ever receives. Plz sir refund my fee and inform me in thi email [email protected]

Dear Mam/Sir
Last year the csab fee I Paid was not refunded yet. Since when have I Trying yo contact you, sometimes your number is switched off sometimes no one ever receives. Plz sir refund my fee.

Dear Mam/Sir
Last year the csab fee I Paid was not refunded yet. Since when have I Trying yo contact you, sometimes your number is switched off sometimes no one ever receives. Please sir kindly refund my fee and inform me in this email id : [email protected]

Sep 13, 2020

Csab fee refund

I, Shubham Tiwari had applied for csab special round of counselling in past year. I didn't get any seat in any round. It's have been more than 12 months and still I didn't get refund of Rs 36,500/- . So kindly refund my fees as soon as possible or provide me a date of fee refund.

Shubham Tiwari
Anonymous72

Aug 3, 2020

Fee refund not done

Dear sir/mam,
I had applied for CSAB special round of conselling in the past year. I have not been alloted any seat in any round. Its have been almost 12 months but still I didn't get the refund of ₹36,500 /-. Kindly make the refund as soon as possible.
Anonymous72

Aug 3, 2020

Fee refund not done

Dear sir/mam,
I had applied for CSAB special round of conselling in the past year. I have not been alloted any seat in any round. Its have been almost 12 months but still I didn't get the refund of ₹36,500 /-. Kindly make the refund as soon as possible or at least provide the information of the date of refund.
Ankit_Verma_

Apr 30, 2020

Fee refund csab 19

Good Afternoon Sir,
My Name is Ankit Verma and I lives in Uttar Pradesh, last year I applied for jee main exam my application no. is ############ So i didn’t get any seat in 7 rounds counselling, I register for csab counselling there also not allotted any seat.

So I have not get refund in my account, i had filled all details during notification, please help sir i lives in small village I don’t know how to connect about it and where to go for request to refund remaining amount.

Mar 27, 2020

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD !!

Dear all, it's a complete FAKE website. Pls don't share any information of you with them, specially your bank account details. I am getting many calls from them asking for my Debit card no. & CVV no. They are a complete FRAUD !!. Pls BE AWARE !!

I repeat, pls DON'T share any information of you with them.

Mar 27, 2020

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD !!

Dear all, its a complete FAKE website. Please don't share any information of you with them, specially your bank account details. I got a call from them asking for my Debit card no. & CVV no. They are a complete FRAUD !!!. Please BE AWARE !!

I repeat, please DON'T share any information of you with them.

Mar 26, 2020

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD !!

Dear all, don't give any details of you on this website. This is FRAUD. Today, I got a call from them asking my Debit card no., CVV, OTP etc.
I repeat DON'T give them any details.

Mar 26, 2020

FEE REFUND OF CSAB SPECIAL ROUND 2019

Dear sir/mam,
I, RAHUL SHARMA had applied for CSAB special round of conselling in the past year. I have not been alloted any seat in any round. Its have been almost 8 months but still I didn't get the refund of ₹36,500 /-. Kindly make the refund as soon as possible or at least provide the information of the date of refund.

RAHUL SHARMA
(DOB : 24-10-2000)

Pls contact me on :-
9340148925 /
Chhavi Prajapati

Mar 19, 2020

Refund

Sir PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
MAKE THE REFUND OF MY PARTICIPATION FEES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Sir really it's tooooooo late more than 7 months.
Sir plaese at least make us provide with information or date for refund.
Sir PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ..................
With teary eyes
Chhavi Prajapati
Please sir provide some information
Kindly contact me on this email
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.............
manvendrasingh66

Mar 17, 2020

Refund of csab money

I've not been refunded the money which I deposited during the special round counselling held at the end of the month of July and it's been more than 7 months neither the money got refunded nor there is any information regarding anything about this process. There are no respones for the call that are being made and no replies of the mail. I heartly request to provide the information which is necessary and refund the money as soon as possible.
ankita_biswal

Mar 8, 2020

FEE REFUND FROM CSAB 2019

I have participated in CSAB 2019 but i had withdrawn in the following rounds but CSAB has not yet refunded the amount of ₹36500 paid to them as registration fees.Account no. for refund -Dibakar Biswal,Acc no.-30783213651,IFSC CODE-SBIN0010238.
R Laxman

Feb 24, 2020

FEE REFUND

MY NAME IS RAHUL R ROLL NO:############
I APPLIED FOR CSAB SPECIAL ROUND ALLOCATION AND I PAID Rs.16500 WHICH WAS REFUNDABLE I DIDN'T GET ANY ALLOTMENTS IN BOTH THE ROUNDS. I AM ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND OF Rs. 16500.
Anish Jamedar

Feb 19, 2020

Refund

I am J.Anish.JEE REG.NO.############.
I paid 36500 at the time of csab counseling.
I didn't get my refund back.