CSAB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CSAB

Hritvk

Feb 18, 2020

CSAB Refund

I Hritvik Naru Roll No. 27200282 paid participation fee but I withdraw the application because I don't want to join the seat allotted in the stream. I have also gave my bank detail on site, but till date I have not received my refund back. My bank detail is as Account No. 10495453134 IFSC CODE SBIN0000695, MICR CODE 145002001.
Hritvk

Feb 18, 2020

CSAB Refund

Sir, I deposit the seat acceptance fee in which I withdraw the application because I have not accepted the seat allotted to me. My Roll no. Was 27200282 for jossa examination. My also gave detail of my bank account I. e. Account no. 10495453134, IFSC code SBIN0000695 MICR Code 145002001 pathankot
Rakshit gupta

Jan 20, 2020

refund of casb fees

I had applied for allotment of seat in NITs under CSAB 2019. I was not allotted any seat but the refund amount is still awaited.

Name- Rakshit Gupta

Application Number- ############

Account Number- 040204100004169

Account Holder Name- Raju Gupta

IFSC Code- JAKA0KCHJAM
Ayushi Agarwal 2000

Fee refund

I am Ayushi Agarwal. I had applied for csab special round counselling and paid the necessary amount i.e. 36500 but I did not secure any seat in that too. So as per the terms and conditions it was assured that after charging the processing fee i.e. 1500 remaining 35000 will be refunded in the bank account provided. But I have yet not received my refund.
So I request you to look into the matter and do the necessary.
Name - Ayushi Agarwal
DOB - 30-04-2000
Application No. - ############
Jai narayan jindal

Fee refund date of 36500

I am jai please sir try to make it fast to refund our fee of csab 2019 .
I have already sent an e-mail regarding it on your official e-mail address
Sir we are requesting to you to please give us a proper time or date after that you will give our money back.
Jai,
Yash.p

Jan 11, 2020

Not refund of participation fees in special round

Sir/madam
I have applied for the csab special round with the participation fees of 36500 but I have not got any seats in the special round and it's about 6 months over and I have not got my refund amount
Please refund the money as soon as possible
Jee application number ############
arshia.s

Jan 3, 2020

refund of 36500.

Sir/Mam,
I am ARSHIA.S
I had applied for CSAB special round and did't get selection for any seat. I paid Rs: 36500/ during CSAB allocation. So Rs: 36500/ should have been refunded ,but it has't happened untill now. So i request you to do it as soon as possible.

Name : ARSHIA.S
arshia.s

Jan 3, 2020

refund of 36500.

Sir/Mam,
I am ARSHIA.S. I had applied for CSAB special round and i did not get selection for any seat.I paid Rs;36500 during CSAB allocation.So Rs:36500/ should have been refunded,but it has't happened untill now.So i request you to do it as soon as possible.

Name : ARSHIA.S
Ramlal Shingala

Dec 15, 2019

not refunding of fees

Sir/Ma'am,
I had applied for CSAB special round, and not get selected for any seat.Still after 6 months I am not getting my money back.Please do something about it as this type of behaviour is not acceptable.
190310283573

Dec 6, 2019

Refund 30,000

Gd afternoon sir
I Ajay yadav (############)
Sir I didn't get my refund amount also counseling over in July but I didn't get refund
Please tell me about what I do ?
vambuj1724

Dec 1, 2019

Didn't get refund

I'm waiting for refund from August. Some of student get back their money a long time ago.

Didn't get refund

Gurkawalbir Singh

Nov 28, 2019

Refund of 35000

Sir my name is Gurkawalbir Singh and i paid 36500 rupees during csab allocation but didn t get any seat. So accordingly 35000 should have been refunded but it hasn't happened until now so i request you do it as soon as possible. My jee application number is ############.
RAJESH KUMAR JINDAL

Nov 19, 2019

Not get refund amount

Dear Sir, I have paid 35000/- to Jossa and 36500/- to CSAB.
But after a long time, I didn't get my amount back. My total amount paid 36500/- to CSAB and according to rules CSAB have to pay amount after deduction of 1500/-. My account number is already updates. Every time in website of CSAB asking to update bank account in different phases. Please help to get my money back. .

Sheetal Jindal
JEE Appl:-############
Venuvvv111

Nov 15, 2019

70,000 refund

Sir iam Renangi venu ,iam from andra pradesh,
I got a seat at GFIT(ganikhan choudary institute of sceince and technology) at west bengal in csab second round.

I had paid 70,000 of money in this csab special round, this money is not refunded, so i request u sir ,could u please refund my money sir.

My contact no 7702645478
And 9493238001 and 9642219524
Jatinder guraya

Nov 7, 2019

Refund of 35000

I Samarpreet singh ,JEE main application no. ############ participated in csab special round 1 and paid participation fee of 36,500/-
But there was no change in seat and i freezed my seat in abv-iiitm gwalior.

I had already paid the full fees of my institute before participating in special round . I have not got any refund nor my fees was adjusted

Please refund my particiaption fee.
Contact no. 9466835591

Refund of 35000 Refund of 35000

Jatinder guraya

Nov 7, 2019

Refund of 35000

But there was no change in seat and i freezed my seat in abv-iiitm gwalior.

Please refund my particiaption fee .
Contact no. 9466835591

Amartya Mahajan

Oct 25, 2019

REFUND OF 35000 FROM CSAB

But after a long time, I didn't get my amount back. My account number is already updates. Every time in website of CSAB asking to update bank account in different phases. Even the Helpline s are not working

Please help to get my money back.

Application number is ############
Amartya Kishore Mahajan
Vindhyachalch

Oct 23, 2019

Refund

My jee enrolment number is ############ and i dont get any seat in csab counseling and still not get the refund
Bheemlata gurjar

Oct 23, 2019

Not refunding my money

Sir I am not get seat in csab 2019 both rounds
My money not refund till now
So please refund fast
Ram kishore Dhankhar

Fee Refund 31500

You are not returning my fee from 4 months
Please return it as soon as possible
Ram kishore Dhankhar

Fee Refund

You are making a scam by not returning the fee of poor & mid earning families for more than 4 months
So refund the fees as soon as possible
Utkarsh2504

REFUND OF 35000 FROM CSAB

I utkarsh pathak applied for the csab round but was not alloted with any seat it has been more than 3 months but i have not yet recieved my refund I request csab of initiate my refund as soon as possible.

Name :utkarsh pathak
Dob: 25/04/2000
Fathers name: sunil pathak
State if eligibility:madhya pradesh
Jee application number:############
Contact details :9928999749
vardhakar

refund of 35000 from CSAB

I uploaded the bank details on 24/8/19 but still wating for refund of 35000 /, as I was alloted a seat in B. Arch. NIT Raipur but due to not satisfying eligibility criterion I could not get admission .Let me know the status of my refund as early as possible my details are:
Personal Details

E mails [email protected] [email protected] Mobile 9425501609 9407927202
vardhakar

refund of 35000 from CSAB

Dear sir ,
I am Prachiti Karanjgaokar , JEE Main Application number ############ alloted a seat in B Arch NIT RAIPUR and so submitted the fees 35000 Rs but due to uneligiblity criterion I couldnot get admission .I uploaded the details of my account for refund on 24/8/19 but still waiting for the refund .let me know the status of refund as early as possible.
my details are
Personal Details JEE(Main) Application Number :############ JEE(Advanced) Roll Number :NA
Candidate Name : PRACHITI KARANJGAOKAR Date of Birth : 22-02-2000 Gender : Female
State of Eligibility : CHHATTISGARH Category : General Person with Disability (PwD) : NO
Nationality : INDIAN

Account details for fee refund
Account holder name DR SMT VARSHA KARANJGAPKAR Account number 10071058793
Bank Name STATE BANK OF INDIA IFS Code SBIN0002852

email : [email protected] , [email protected]
mobile number 9425501609, 9407927202
praveen582

csab refund

Almost 2 months completed when will i get refund amount. its disgusting.