CSAB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CSAB

rupeshsol19

Oct 14, 2019

Refund of Money

Its said to see such admission agencies not giving refunds after the admission process is compeleted. My money is also stuck since the last 4 months. Imagine the magnititue of SCAM going on where they people are earning interest since the last 4 months on more than 1 lakh applicants. thats 35000x100000 = 350 crore of funds . They are not concern about the hardships of common man. They are not receiving phone calls nor replying to emails. Its disgusting to see such malpractices going on in government institutes
praveen582

Oct 14, 2019

csab refund

when will i get csab refund amount almost 2 months completed.
Sanjupnp

Oct 10, 2019

Not get refund amount

Dear Sir, I have paid 35000/- to Jossa and 36500/- to CSAB.
But after a long time, I didn't get my amount back. My total amount paid 71500/- to CSAB and according to rules CSAB have to pay amount after deduction of 1500/-. My account number is already updates. Every time in website of CSAB asking to update bank account in different phases. Please help to get my money back.
Application number is ############
Kamal Sharma
Shashi Ranjan 123

Oct 9, 2019

Not yet refund of csab fee

Csab didn't refund my 35000 yet which I had given at the time of csab counselling.please do something so that I can get my refund amount.
praveen582

Oct 6, 2019

csab refund

it's been 2 months completed didn't get csab refund, when i will get refund amount.
it's not good for csab. how you people can hold our money for months. you people don't have responsibility.
if you don't know how to manage the go aside. this is not small amount for us. please try to understand our pain.
saivamsibatta

Csab fee refund

Sir This is saivamsi
I didn't get any refund from you even my bank details are updated so please refund my money as soon as possible if done send me the transaction details
My registration number:############
hara13999

fee refund

its been more than 2 months and guys 35000 is not a small amount , and CSAB you are just asking the bank details for those who havent filled it for the past 2 months with different phases . so please CSAB send the money
hara13999

fee refund

its been a lot of days guys and 35000 is no asmall money so CSAB please return my money . you are just asking the bank details for those who havent filled like for 2 months saying different phases . please send the money
Abhay_ Goyal

Oct 1, 2019

Fees refund

Csab I am not getting my participation fees rupees 35000 and I need it urgently. Please return my money it's not a small amount. Again and again its showing not eligible. Your helpline numbers are also not working. Please return my money.
Shivam malviya 205

Sep 29, 2019

Csab not refunding my money

I didn't get my csab fee refund till now . What are you doing csab board you are having the worst system . Atleast you are not giving any information about this till now its September end. You don't understand how big Rs 35000 important for middle class family .
Your helpline number are also not working .
What Will I do now I need it very urgent .
I hope you will understand the matter and take it seriously .
Vani23

Sep 26, 2019

CSAB participation fee not refunded

I had participated in CSAB counselling and I wasn't allotted any seat in it. I had paid 36500 INR as participation fee which had to be refunded after deduction of 1500 INR. Its been more than one month and I still haven't got any information about my refund. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Vani Agarwal
Contact: [email protected]
Chhavi Prajapati

Fee refund

Sir please make the fee refund procedure fast especially for those who didnt get seats in botha the speacial round and in josaa too. Its alredy sept.end.
Parents are too worrying .
My sisters wedding is near too in Nov.there is a need of money
Please sir refund or provide us with the accurate dates.of refund please sir HELP by making it FAST .
Thank you for listening.
Chhavi Prajapati

Fee refund

Sir please first give refund to those students to didnt get any seat in jossa and in special round toooo
Please parents are worrying its september end sir.
Please sir help us
There is financial problems sir
Or provide us with accurate date of refund please
Yaragasi. Prasanthi

Sep 23, 2019

Csab not refunded money back to me

Sir /madam I'm not get any seat in csab 2019 in both rounds my money not refunded still till now sir /madam it's money of my hard work of my parents so please return money back please fastly send me money to my account plz thank you
Ragini kushwaha

Not refunding my money

I have not got any seat in csab still there is delay in refund process .
Situation becoming worst as my parents are taking stress as they get their money refunded or not .

I cannot see them suffering stress because of me. Pls sir it's a huge request kindly refund our money as fast as possible.....
Ragini kushwaha

Not refunding my money

I have not got any seat in Jossa or csab. But why there is so late in refund one and half months passed but no reply came from csab. Sir pls refund fast as possible because situation becomes worst as my parents become so stressed as they get the money back or not.
" I can suffer stress but I cannot see them suffering because of me.......". And my further studies depends on that money........pls sir kindly refund our money as fast as possible. Don't cheat with us or with our expectations from authorities........ Ragini kushwaha------------
Shubhneesh

Sep 22, 2019

Not money refund

Sir IAM not get any seat in csab 2019 both rounds
After a month my money was not refunded
Sir this money of my hard working parents
So please refund fast
Don't cheat with student
Shubhneesh

Sep 22, 2019

Not money refund

Sir IAM not get any seat in csab 2019 both rounds
My money not refund till now
Sir it's money of my hardworking parents
So please refund fast
nandini sinha

Sep 21, 2019

refund of fees

sir, i have not been alotted any seat in csab special round. Till date the money is not refunded. And on its website no information is displayed. I even sent mail on its helpdesk mail and tried to contact but no body responded. please look into the situation.

name: Nandini Sinha
email id: [email protected]
application no: ############
abhinavpal2730

Sep 20, 2019

Csab Refund

Csab refund
Sir i have not been allotted any seats in the special round. I want my fees of ₹36500 back after deduction of the participation fee of ₹1500 as soon as possible as per csab business rules.
Please refund my money soon. I need my money urgently.

Name: Abhinav Pal
Email : [email protected]
Mob no: 8875778288
Niranjan murthy

Sep 13, 2019

Refund money

Iam Niranjan,
My application number is ############
No replys were coking from help desk, when my money will be refunded
ROUTHU MOULI

Sep 11, 2019

Csab refund

Fee refund
Sir, i am ROUTHU MOULI(app no. : ############). I had applied for csab special round of 2019 and i didn't get seat in both rounds. However, still no fee refund amount of 35000 received from the csab. I have even tried call the help desk numbers provided on the csab website but no one picked up the phone and also i have send own problem through email but no reply from by csab.
So i request you to please refund fee as soon as possible and reply me through email
Mail I'd: [email protected]
Aak8877

Fee refund

Sir, i am Aakash Sinha(app no. : ############). I had applied for csab special round of 2019 and i didn't get seat in both rounds. However, still no fee refund amount of 35000 received from the csab. I have even tried call the help desk numbers provided on the csab website but no one picked up the phone and also i have send own problem through email but no reply from by csab.
Akshkrit

CSAB Money Refund

I didn't get my refund.
AND 'csab help forem' is not replying to my messages.
My application number is ############.
Kindly review and contact
email- [email protected]
Ambuj & Kshitij

Csab special round refund

Dear,

My name is Ambuj sharma and my application no-############, I was alloted a seat in first round of CSAB Special Round-2019. I opted NOT PARTICIPATE IN SECOND ROUND OF COUNSELLING. As written in business rules 5000 from my registration fees of 36500 would be diducted and rest sum would be returned. The amount to be paid is 31500. I have not yet received any sort of notification regarding the refunds.
I have checked my bank account today dated-10/09/2019, but no amount has been credited in my saving bank account yet. I would request for immediate refunds.

My contact no-8267839833