CSAB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CSAB

kishanvsp

Sep 9, 2019

NON REFUND OF APPLICATION AMOUNT FOR SPECIAL ROUND

SIR
MY NAME IS NAVEEN MAHESHWARI, APPLIED FOR SPECIAL ROUND PAYING APPLICATION AMOUNT RS.36500/- BUT DIDNOT GOT ANY SEAT. SPECIAL ROUND RESULTS DISCLOSED LONG BACK BUT STILL, THE REFUND PROSSES IS DONE. PLEASE REFUND THE BALANCE AMOUNT DEDUCTING RS 1500/- AS MENTIONED IN BUSINESS RULES AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS
MAIL ID- [email protected]
Deep Raj Bhatia

Sep 2, 2019

#Refund of money

I was not Alloted to any seat in csab counselling. Sir, I want to know when you refund money.
############ jee mains roll no.
Dwivedivaibhav

Refund

Those who want to get refund from csab
And they are not refunding we can complaint about csab policies PMO OFFICE and HRD MINISTRY by LETTER (most effective) mail twitter or by anything
Same scenario happened in 2015 many students raises complaint and they returned the money no amount it small or big they have to return it
All money comes from parents hardwork
You can write to PMO OFFICE and if it also will not work then we need to go to the court because during the registeration or choice filling or payment page nowhere is mentioned that fee is non refundable they write it somewhere in there website we all were in pressure that time
You can write your matter on your words
This is what i wrote
Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that Central seat allocation board which functions to fill up the vacant seats in NIT+ systems is not allowing students to apply for refund if they did not want to join the institute alloted to them.

Students are forced to join the institute because of this policy, whether they want or not, leaving them with no choice. The process which meant to lessen the burden of students as well as their parents is making it even more stressful for them.

Because of which student gets disheartened and demotivated and move on to unnecessary step.

With the help of this grievance i would request you to solve this issue.

Please help.
Dwivedivaibhav

Those who want to get refund from csab
All money comes from parents hardwork
You can write your matter on your words
This is what i wrote
Dear Sir/Madam

With the help of this grievance i would request you to solve this issue.

Please help.
Yenni anu abhishek

Fee refund

Sir my name is yenni anu Abhishek i got seat in round 2 but i didn't join and i want my refund i getting reply from the site iam not eligible for refund? I kindly request regarding this!

Fee refund

Amisha123

FEE refund

I have not been alloted any seat in CSAB special round counselling, it has been a month since the seat allotment of round 2 was done and I haven't received the participation fees refund of 35,000. Kindly look into the matter.
Contact number - ###
RAHUL Jayavel

CSAB REFUND AMOUNT

Sir my name is RAHUL J(Application no:############).I had payed rs 16500. I had applied for CSAB SPECIAL ROUND OF 2019 and I didn't get seat in both rounds.but fees was not refunded in to my account.it had intiated a month but there was updated regarding this .so please do this process as quick as possible.
Snigdha Patra

Aug 30, 2019

Csab fee refund

Im snigdha Patra my application number is ############ I have not received refund yet . I wasn't allotted any seat in both the rounds of csab . Please look into the matter .
Snigdha Patra

Aug 30, 2019

No refund

Kodhanda sai

CSAB fees refund

Sir my name is KODHANDA SAI . I had applied for CSAB SPECIAL ROUND OF 2019 and I didn't get seat in both rounds.but fees was not refunded in to my account.it had intiated a month but there was updated regarding this .so please do this process as quick as possible.
Alamaftab1

Csab refund

Sir i got admission in nitj after it i got Jadavpur university
Now i want to withdraw my seat and got my 70000 fee refund
I talked nitj registrar but they told no meney will be refunded
Sir is this 70000 a little so that I can lose it
Jadavpur university has better ranking than nit jalandhar
Sir what should I do whether I should go for money or career
Iwill go toward money as my mother taken loan i.e increasing day by day
If fee can be refunded I will go towards career please help me to get my fee refund
Michael Jord Haj

Csab refund fee

I have not yet received my csab registration fee refund 16500 so therefore I request to send possible hajxkxlxknbdbd
anandkhadse

Aug 26, 2019

refund

We have not been allotted any seat during special round 1 and 2. However, still no fee refund amount of 35000 received from CSAB. We tried calling numbers provided on the CSAB website but no one picks up the phone. Its been quite long and fee refund should have been already credited in our account. Please update.
Contact number 9819419867
Shvesh Mishra

Fee Refund

Sir, my name is Shvesh Mishra, S/O- Shivanand Mishra with application no. -############ have applied for CSAB special rounds. But I didn't get any seat in the 2 rounds. I want the refund of the participation fees of 35,000/-. When will I get my money back? I have even tried to call the help desk but nobody are responding. I even sent a mail to helpdesk.
E Mail- [email protected]
Name- shvesh mishra
contact no- 8127864223
Shvesh Mishra

Fee Refund

Sir, my name is Shvesh Mishra ,S/O Shivanand Mishra ,with application no. - ############, have applied for CSAB special rounds. But I didn't get any seat in the 2 rounds. I want the refund of the participation fees of 35,000/-. When will I get my money back? I have even tried to call the help desk but nobody are responding. I even sent a mail to helpdesk.
Name-Shvesh Mishra
Contact No.- 8127864223
E-Mail :- [email protected]
Ankit Kumar Mehta

Regarding fee refund

Sir i had registered for csab counciling by paying the sum of rupees 36500/- , now at the time of correction of bank details it shows me you are not eligible for refund yet i did not get any seats in any nits or iiits.
So i request you to please refund my fee..as soon as possible ..
Myself :- ANKIT KUMAR MEHTA
My JEE MAINS application no. Is ############
Email :- [email protected]
Contact no. :- 7256866466
Rohan2002

Refund of CSAB fee

I am Rohan Pattanayak. I have participated in CSAB special round by paying 36500. But no seat allotted to me during this 2 special round. Now there is a option shown in the csab website that update your bank account. I have entered my application id & pass word. But one message of red color has written below that You are not eligible for refund of fee. What can I do ?? Please tell. CSAB helpline no. doesn't work. From where I can get my refund ? Or It is fraud.?? Cheat the students emotion ?

Refund of CSAB fee

Manish300915

CSAB REFUND REQUEST

I participated in CSAB-2019 Special Rounds. I was alloted a seat in the first round, and I chose the option of SURRENDER AND NOT PARTICIPATE IN SECOND ROUND. As mentioned in the business rules i would get back a refund of 31500 after diducting 5000 from the registration fee of 36500.
I have not yet received any information regarding the refund. I would request for an immediate refund of my due.
Manish300915

CSAB REFUND REQUEST

I was alloted a seat in first round of CSAB Special Round-2019. I opted for SURRENDER OF SEAT AND NOT PARTICIPATE IN SECOND ROUND OF COUNSELLING. As written in business rules 5000 from my registration fees of 36500 would be diducted and rest sum would be returned. The amount to be paid is 31500. I have not yet received any sort of notification regarding the refunds.
I would request for immediate refunds.
mukherjee_samit

Csab refund
Sir i have not been allotted any seats in the special round. I want my fees of ₹36500 back after deduction of the participation fee of ₹1500 as soon as possible as per csab business rules.
Please refund my money soon. I need my money urgently.
Sumalya Mukherjee
Jeemain Roll No ############
Vibushita

Aug 23, 2019

josaa special round fee refund

Sir,I didn't get any seat in CSAB 1st and 2nd round.. my application no is ############. Kindly do the needful to repay the csab special round fee at the earliest and please inform us about refund status. Thank you sir.
mukherjee_samit

Csab refund

Please refund my money soon. I need my money urgently.
Sumalya Mukherjee
Email:[email protected]
Shivam Pandey

Csab fee refund

I didn't get any seat in csab first or second round.i want my money back as soon as possible 35000 my gmail is [email protected]
Suchita Nagarkoti

CSAB Fee Refund

Sir, I am not able to know how can I get my paticipation fee back after deducting Rs 15,000 . Kindly tell me how can I get my Rs35,000 back.
P.S.R.Santhan

Regarding to csab special round refund

I have applied for csab special round counselling.And I didn't get seat in any of the 2 rounds.While filling the application for refund I am getting that YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO SUBMIT FOR REFUND.

Application no:- ############

Kindly, inform why I am not eligible for refund.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.