CSAB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CSAB

P.S.R.Santhan

Csab special round refund

I have applied for csab special round counselling.And I didn't get seat in any of the 2 rounds.While filling the application for refund I am getting that YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO SUBMIT FOR REFUND.

Application no:-############

Kindly, inform why I am not eligible for refund.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Csab special round refund

Pavni612

Fees refund

Sir i was not alloted any seat in csab
Still i am not eligible for fees refund please help
Lucky 1234

Refund of CSAB special counselling

Sir , after the first round result of csab special counselling i select the option of ' surrender and participating in next round ' . In second I have not alloted any seat , still csab portal show the statement that. " You are not eligible to submit refund request.kindly contact to CSAB Admin "

Refund of CSAB special counselling

Piyush Kumar

CSAB special round refund fees

Sir,I didn't get any seat in CSAB 1st and 2nd round .i want my money back after deducting 1500.i need it urgently please.my register email [email protected]
Piyush Kumar

CSAB special round refund fees

My number 8757439487
Deepali kumari

Csab refund

Sir i have not been allotted any seats in the special round. I want my fees of ₹36500 back after deduction of the participation fee of ₹1500 as soon as possible as per csab business rules.
Please refund my money soon. I need my money urgently.
Deepali kumari
Suresh Srinivasan

CSAB FEE REFUND

I have got MSC 5 yeras in second round of CSAB, I dont want the same.
I have paid fees of rs. 36500 when will i get refund after deducting Rs 5000- as processing fees .
My application No. is ############.
Abba puri

Aug 20, 2019

Refund of participation fee for special round

Registered with scan for special round but didn't get any seat.so I want my money back asap
ashraypa

Fee Refund

I have participated in csab rounds by paying a fee of 36,500, but no seat was allotted to me in these rounds.
when will i get my money back (excluding processing fee)?
should i register somewhere in your website?
Abba puri

Refund of fee

I have applied for special round of josaa but didn't get any seat .I have paid 36500.now I want my money back asap.
Contact no 9816656149
Abhishek

CSAB Fee refund

Sir i do not get any seat in csab counselling 2109 . Fee kab tak refund ho jayegee . I need urgently. My registerd email is [email protected]
d.singh2016

Fee refund

Sir, I forgot to register for fee refund in csab 2019.So, sir kindly return my fees Rs.35000 after deduction of Rs.1500,which is causing hindrance in perusing my studies.
My application no.-############
Name-Disha Singh.
D.O.B.-28/08/2001.
Contact no.-8896205721
Palak Khadke

Aug 19, 2019

CSAB refund registration link not showing

Hi, From last 2-3 days their was refund registration link coming on CSAB site with comment that it will start from 19th Aug, 2019. But today that link is not available on CSAB website. Please refund our registration fees in account details given at the time of registration.
Registration no. ############
Mob. No. 9818482314
Date : 19th August, 2019
abhiram2908

CSAB PARTICIPATION FEE REFUND

No seat has been allocated to me in second round of CSAB special round counselling. I have paid participation fee Rs.36, 500 .
Please refund my money as soon as possible.

My application number is ############
pitharamphcp1

Excess charges

CSAB charged ₹35000/- over and above participation fee of ₹1500/-. ₹35000/- supposed to be charged after allotting the seat. No seat is allotted by them nor the fee is being refunded. They are not replying to e mails and phone calls.
IAMPARTH

Aug 17, 2019

CSAB FEE REFUND

Sir, i participated in CSAB Special round . I've paid 36000 as participation fee . I belong to open category . My application ID is ############ . I want my money back urgently . As the payment was online, i thought I'll get it within two days . But i didn't get . I want it urgently .refund my money . I've been waiting for one month 😠😠😠😠😠
Bharath Sai

Aug 17, 2019

Fees refund

I didn't get any seat in csab special round so, please refund my fees
My application no:############

REFUND MY FEE

I didn't get any response from CSAB about fees Refund. It is important for me sir. please Refund my money back. My application no. ############
Thankyou

Aug 11, 2019

Fees Refund

Rabiyanaz bano

Refund policy

Sir i got no seat in special round . I paid a amount of 36500 and now i need it urgently .please send me as soon as possible
Jee application no- ############
Yours truly
Rabiyanaz bano
srashti singh

fee refund

sir i registered for csab special rounds but did not got seat. i highly request u to refund my money back .Also today is 10 th of august no link is provided on the official site for fee refund .

my registered mobile number - 9506264939

thanking you
Shinyvilluri

Csab money refund

Sir I have payed 36,500 for this csab special round I have not given any seat in this rounds please refund my money as soon as possible
sahil shende

fees refund

I am [email protected], i had participated in CSAB Special round i didn't got any seat.but i had paid 36500 as it was your demand before time but now 10 days had over but there is no response from your side.i didn't got my money back till date.although i tried your contact number but nobody is going to answer.it is faik numbers i think so.
not only me but i think thousands of students are suffering.also we have to take admission in other institute so we want our money back urgently.
so, i therefore request you to kindly think on condition.