CSAB

Consumer complaints and reviews about CSAB

Piyali8feb

Jul 29, 2018

No seat allocation

Hello sir,

As I have read about the complaints of other students regarding no refund and no seat Allocation inspite pf being in the range. Same happened with my brother. His air is 93000 and wanted metlurgy in nit raipur... Which has closing rank of 1 lakh but stil he didnt get alloted any college and 12th percentile is 91%. I want to know what can be the reason besides successfully paid participation fees. And, will i get the money refund or csab is just making fool of students and playing with theire careers? Plz revert back as soon as possible..As no one is picking up the phone in csab helpline and no reply of mails too. What shud we do? Where to approach? Plz someone help because we are from middle class family and 35000 is huge amount to loose. Also not getting seat besides having the rank in range.

Mail at- [email protected]
Pravesh Yadav

Oct 8, 2017

Fee refiend

My name Omkar I have participated in special round of csab. but my seat is cancelled to allotted collage my percent less then 75 percent. So please refund huge money. My first time in participating csab
Roll no 19507910
My account no 52562413000182
IFSC codeORBC0105256
Please help me I belong to poor family so please refund fee in account details
ajai dubey

Jul 31, 2017

not refund of counselling fee of jee main 2017

i have paid rs 46000 as registration fees of csab special round 2017 but i have not gotten any seat so it is cleared that csab should refund my fee after deducting processing fee of rs 1000 that is they should return rs 45000 . but they have not mentioned any link on their website for refund of fee . so kindly help me to get my fee refunded
tanweer2252

Sep 26, 2016

refund not received

sir/madam,
This is to inform you that I Tanweer adil khan, has submitted my counselling fee 40,000rs during spot round and extra spot round. after that i took admission in amity university noida through CSAB counselling in 2013-2017 batch.
yesterday i got a call from accounts department of amity university noida regarding that the fee 40,000rs is yet not recieved. i submitted the amount 40,000 in axis bank, sec 16 noida branch. amity university is complaining that they didn't get any amount from CSAB.i havent got any refund back from the bank as i submitted by cash...
please help me to sort this problem as soon as possible...

regards,

Tanweer adil khan
dipalokbiswas

Nov 5, 2015

CSAB refund not recieved

CSAB refund not recieved and my name is also not there in the list of failed transactions published in the website.
Please look into the matter ASAP

Name: Dipalok Biswas
Roll: 37409997
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 9903462181
Akash s Durai

Oct 11, 2015

fee refund

The csab website uploaded the list of candidates whose transaction got failed for refund. My name is not there in the list but still my money is not refunded in my account. I have checked the refund request form which i have send to csab for refund and the bank details are all correct. But still money is not refunded in my account. I need the money urgently. So pls take neccessary action against the committe and give us correct information.
Durai Akash Sethuraman
Roll no- 82301242
Email- [email protected]
Phn no- 8012690869
Pratyush Dhinra

Oct 11, 2015

Refund not received

I submitted the bank details on 13 September but i haven't received money till yet despite csab site claiming all process have been completed for those who submitted their details. I am also not in the list who have submitted wrong bank details.
Name- pratyush dhingra
Jee main roll no.- 13911398
Jee main application no. - 50338562
Sudhanshu Singh 987

Oct 10, 2015

Fee is not refund yet

sir,i have submitted my bank detail to your site but yet i have
not get my fee back.my name is also not in the list who have given wrong bank detail.
please send my fee as soon as possible.it is going to be a long time.if there any problem
contact me and message me to my email id; [email protected]

Jee Mains Roll No.13014512
jee Mains application No.50378959
Name- Sudhanshu Singh
Subhendu1998

Oct 5, 2015

refund of initial fee

Sir my jee roll- 28809513 I have participated in nit/iiit/gfti counselling but I haven't allotted any seat so I applied for refund of my 44000 but now its 5 oct. Its too much late plz reply when I will have my refund fee
suman paramanik

Oct 4, 2015

fee is not refunded yet

Sir I had taken part in csab special round for nit
& iiit.I had not got any seat.I had also given
details for fee refund.But till now I had not got
refund.Sir how much time will it take.

jeemain roll:-37000229
1chitra1

Oct 3, 2015

fee refund

csab has not refunded my fees yet!
the last date for submission of refund appliaction form was 26th sept and it was told that after that bank willl start fund transfer.
its 4TH OCTOBER ...and i have'nt recieved money yet..i have completly filled the fee refund form on 2nd sept and also sent it by mail and post to nit patna.
Kindly refund the fee as soon as possible as it is a big amount.
advait agrawal

Oct 2, 2015

fee is not refunded till now by csab2015(NIT Patna)

-A special round for admission in NIT/IIIT/GFTI was conducted by csab in august and ask to submit the amount of participation i.e. 45,000 till 17 august 2015.I apply for the same.

-We are told that result will be out on 18 august 2015 but it was late by 2 days final result declared on 20 august 2015.

-Unfortunately I have not allotted any seat in NIT. I am eligible for the refund of amount 44,000 that is a handsome amount.

-After that reporting date to the allotted institute had been extended till 30 august 2015 from 26 august 2015 due to the issue raised in some states and land sliding in north east states.

-Then in first week of September 2015 we (those who are eligible for the refund system in csab) are asked submit our bank details and the last date for that was 15 September 2015 but extended till 26 September 2015 and the words on csab site

Last date for online submission of Bank details for refund is 26 September 2015. After that, Bank will start RTGS/NEFT
transfer. So, candidates are advised to give bank details with at most care.

-Now its 2 October 2015 but no information about the refund. it has been 45 days from the last date of submission of fees.
the process which is hardly 2 weeks process has been made a huge issue.
- They are neither responding to any mail nor picking up the telephone. These people are making the ordinary people fool.We
have limited money to take admission in collage.

Please take action.

fee is not refunded till now by csab2015(NIT Patna) fee is not refunded till now by csab2015(NIT Patna)

rajkashyap1234

Oct 2, 2015

fee is not refunded yet

Sir I had taken part in csab special round for nit & iiit.I had not got any seat.I had also given details for fee refund.But till now I had not got refund.Sir how much time will it take.
naveen chouradiya

Sep 29, 2015

fee refund

sir, namste........ma naveen chouradiya. , , , , sir mujhe pta nhi tha ki pese refund ka kam.online hota ha , , yeh counsling mene pahli bar karvae , , mene special.counsling krvae............aur uski pese refund ka kam site pr hi hota ha , , , yeh mujhe pta nhi tha , , , sir, , , air uski last date 26 sep thi vo b nikal.gyi...........to.krpya krke mujhe mere pese.refund krvane ka process btaye......mene 20000 rupees bhare sir.........my contact no.9549925049 , plz sir

Sep 18, 2015

Non receipt of fees

My Jee Roll no is: 13952190. I have written several mails to CSAB, to refund my money. They are not responding to any mail, nither picking up the telephone. These people are making the ordinary people fool, for making money from student. Every day they are changing their statement in the net. Please advise them to refund the money . They have already ruined the career of many student by their false promise. We have limited money to take admission in collage.
Please Please Please respond to my mail. This is a lesson learnt. In future we should not fall in trap of such corrupted company.
Anjan Basak
phone: 9810520861
Newton Naveen

Sep 5, 2015

refund of seat acceptance fee in josaa

hi sir , As I am eligible for the concelling of IIT,NIT's through JOSAA 2015 , I have opted for and paid the seat acceptance fee of Rs.20,000 against a seat in the first round and opted floating , As it was mandatory to pay the fee to go for the next rounds . I havechecked the business rules which apply for getting a refund which states that even if I pay the fee and even in the last round if i wish not to report in the admitting institute I ll be able to get a refund . i waited long after the admissions were over they decided to have a spot round , i was eligible to apply fot it , which i did and unfortunately I didn't find my aspired seat so i decided not to report at the admitting institute and claim a refund . Now that the refunding has begun, the login site is open it shows that im not eligible for the refund . I called the csab i.e NIT patna as per the contact details in the site, but its repeatedly been in engage for days , even sent mails to them but no one replied since 3 days now . i tried to contact the reporting centre where i paid the fee but it is also the same been in engage . And the main thing is that the refund process will end on 15 th september 2015 . so please sir do something , there are many more like me facing this problem ,whom I got to know on social networking site. please try to get our refund back.
thank you.
priyanka mall

Aug 18, 2015

csab special round seat allotment

sir
i got 163110 AIR rank and i enquired that last rank in 4 seat allotment was 159787 but after the special round also i was not alloted seat in any of the colleges .. don't know why?
would you please let me know
even in jee 2015 mains i was not alloted the bonus marks for the wrong answers
please sir kindly let me know why?
priyanka mall
roll no-13600818
P ROHAN

Feb 26, 2015

non payment of refund of initial deposit

REFUND NOT RECEIVED
I, P.ROHAN, JEE MAIN ROLL NO.51007413, was allotted a seat in BIT, MESRA and was admitted in IT department. I have paid 75,000 to the institute in addition to the 40,000 I paid through CSAB in July 2014.
I have withdrawn my admission on 31/7/2014 as I had secured seat in BITS PILANI, HYDERABAD CAMPUS. The institute has refunded the money paid to the institute excluding the Rs 40,000/- I paid through CSAB and asked me to contact CSAB for the refund of this amount. I was unable to fill the refund request through CSAB website, as it was not accepting my refund request and was displaying that the candidate has already reported at institute.
I requested to CSAB for refund from September onwards. After repeated reminders & phone calls, CSAB has informed through mail that the fund has been transferred to BIT,MESRA & I can contact the institute for the refund.

Based on the mail from CSAB I wrote to DEAN Admissions, BIT,MESRA for refund of my money, But they have send the reply mail in January 2015 that "Please contact CSAB 2014 for refund of initial fee deposited in the account of CSAB 2014".

I am in a really pathetic situation requesting both institutes for refund, one institute referring to contact another.
I kindly request you to expedite the matter.
Sachin jagarwar

Jul 28, 2014

No seat allotment

Why i am not getting any nit college having my rank 7000 in sc while 40000rankers are getting college In jee main Seat allotment .4th round has done.Please sir give mE suggestion.
Rohit Agarwal

Sep 8, 2013

Refund

Dear sir, pl let me know status of fee return
I had paid 40000 through e chalan but till date I had not got any feedback.
My roll number is 83608514
My Payment reference number is number 9306004, AXIS Bank, Sakchi Branch, Jamshedpur
Deposit Date- 22/07/2013
My account number is 50169110667 (Allahabad Bank), BMS IT college Branch, BANGALORE.
Please refund the amount since I had not allotted any seat in spot round.
Please reply me on [email protected]
Please do reply n don't hold money.
shyamjee2013

Jul 23, 2013

regarding admission

I want to complain on csab.they allocate seat in nit's college those student who has high rank like( he got 29000 in obc,and he got admission in nit uttarakhand in mechanical branch).
I got 25387 in OBC but i am not geeting any seat why?

pls help me.my name is Abhishek kumar.
Mob-9650826329