CSAB

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about CSAB

Manish k meena

Mar 8, 2020

Fee refund

मनीष कुमार मीना रोलनो ############ से मेल खाना। Csab विशेष राउंडमे feespay16500rupees nowI अनुरोध myfees वापसी"
Ayushi Agarwal 2000

Jan 11, 2020

Fee refund

I am Ayushi Agarwal. I had applied for csab special round counselling and paid the necessary amount i.e. 36500 but I did not secure any seat in that too. So as per the terms and conditions it was assured that after charging the processing fee i.e. 1500 remaining 35000 will be refunded in the bank account provided. But I have yet not received my refund.
So I request you to look into the matter and do the necessary.
Name - Ayushi Agarwal
DOB - 30-04-2000
Application No. - ############
Chhavi Prajapati

Sep 23, 2019

Fee refund

Respected sir please make the fee refund procedure fast please especially for those students who even didtnt get seats in both the special rounds and josaa councelling too.
My sisters in near too we are in a need of money.
PLEASE SIR HELP WITH THE REFUND OR PROVIDE US WITH THE EXACT DATES FOR FEE REFUND.
PLEASE SIR HELP

Kavita Chittoriya

Aug 23, 2019

Refund of fees

I have participated in csab special round I did'nt get any seat in it so I want my 15000 rupees this causes many problem in my further studies.
abhishek toshniwal

Aug 18, 2015

wrong seat alloatment

My jee main gen. Rank is4342. and in special round i got same institute those i got in previous round . in nit allahbad total 26 seats are vacent but csab taking something wrong . so i want to change my alloated institute . taking action against csab.
abhishek toshniwal

Aug 18, 2015

special round seat allotment

My jee main rank is 4342. and i got nit rourkela but in special round i filled my choice again but some one locked my choice and i got again same institute. I don't want to leave these institute because some health problem and food problem . so i want that please give me another chance to fillup my choice again.
Please other wise please alloat me institute nit allahbad.
Jee main roll. No. 31133144