CSTC bus services

Consumer complaints and reviews about CSTC bus services

Md Jafar Quraishi

Jul 3, 2019

Avoid the stopage at paikpara b.t. road regularly

Airport to nabanna s10 now regularly avoid the stopage at paikpara. Here 3 passengers are daily travel by this bus but he avoid I am md jafar quraishi daily passenger of this bus from paikpara to maidan
Rebecca Mondal

Jun 29, 2019

IRREGULAR STOPPAGE OF BUS AC4A

After a long waiting a bus AC4A came at around 9.45am today (29.06.19) but avoid the stoppage of JOGESH LAW COLLEGE & THE bus number is WB 05 1799. It has also been observed that the same bus driver declined to stop at Jogesh Law College stoppage on several days. It is my prayer that necessary instruction may please be given to the driver to maintain stoppage henceforth. Thanks.

REBECCA.
Sanchita Bhattacharjee

Jun 27, 2019

Misbehavior of the driver

I am a regular passenger of Ac 47 which departs at 7:30 am from kudghat and I get down at College more. Like every other day , today also there was no exception. Now the stopage next to welbel more is college more but since many students board the bus who study at IEM and UEM ,the drivers usually give an intermediate stop at 1st gate. Like every other day there was no exception today.Now after stopping at 1st gate, the bus could hardly move forward as there was traffic due to red signal at college more. The driver insisted all the passengers of college more to get down there i.e at this point which is merely a few steps from college more. I refused to get down and ask him to stop at college more instead crossing the signal. The driver not only argued rudely but took me near RS software( stopage next to college more). So hereby my expressing my grievance against such a pathetic behavior of the driver who is a public servant and is employed for the public service only. I travel regularly and i must say that all other drivers except the one i came across today are well behaved and cordial. I do not know the name of the horrible one i came across today. The conductor was good. He kept on insisting the driver to stop at college more but the driver did not. Please take this matter into consideration and act accordingly.
Agnish Nath

Jun 24, 2019

Required moreS4 buses in day shift

3 S4 buses gives by taratala Depot but it is very less so many passengers are also traveling they also tell to increase the buses .It will be Ernest request to you that minimum more two bus is required .This is the only one bus which goes from karunamoyee to Parnasree via PNB.minimum 5 buses must be given everyday in day shift
shovan89

May 7, 2019

Forceful extortion of money by transgenders

It has become a nuisance for the public, who are travelling in AC buses (especially the AC 1 ones) where the transgenders harass the public by physically touching them and are demanding money from them. Even I had been a victim of it.
I just need to be clear about one fact that, though we are allowing them to collect money from the non-AC coaches in the trains.... Then why this? Why are they even boarding the buses...?

I hope that immediate action must be taken against it.
IIEST, sHIBPUR

May 2, 2019

DIVERSION OF ROUTE S-10 (FROM AIR PORT TO NABANNA) AT ESPLANADE TO MAIDAN

Sir, I am a daily Office passenger of S-10 bus boarding from Dum Dum Air Port around 08.40 to travel to Nabanna bus terminus along with other Nabanna Staffs. Earlier the bus was running from Esplanade to Maidan through fly over along with other buses (Govt./Private) . Now a days the said bus is not using the fly over.
On inquiring it was informed by the Conductor, that the direct Bus route from Esplanade towards Maidan is through fly over only as per the Traffic rule of Kolkata Police. But we got verbal instruction from our Paikpara Depot not to use the said flyover for the benefit of one passenger working in Bengal Club. The Bus not only breaking the Traffic rule also getting delay due to Park Street signal and we getting delay to reach our Office many days. As per Conductor statement they have verbally warned by the Traffic Seargent for not using flyover , still bound to listen the verbal instruction of the Depot In-charge as they are directly coming under them. Therefore, you are earnestly requested to look into the matter.

From: Debanjan Das
rahul002

Apr 21, 2019

Increase Kamalgachi to Ecospace and Ecospace to Kamalgachi Bus

Please add more busses and few a.c. busses from Kamalgachi to Ecospace and Ecospace to Kamalgachi both in morning and night!!!! It is too crowdy from source station itself!!!! getting a seat is like getting a lottery ticket and at night no busses available from 7 pm onwards only!!!!
smtkrghsl

Mar 23, 2019

why I cannot find S4 bus in Kolkata from 11a.m. -12 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Why cannot I find Bus No. S4 that plies from Parnasree to Salt Lake in Kolkata from 11 am to 12 noon from Ruby Hospital stand and also from 5 pm to 6 pm from Karunamoyee stand everyday? I never see any S4 bus passing from Purta Bhavan, Salt Lake from 5.00 p.m. till 6.00 p.m. I also cannot see any bus passing in Ruby Hospital from 11 a.m. till 12 noon every day? why this is happening? Why keeping this bus service when people find it difficult to get buses during crunch period?

Please increase the bus service in between 11 am to 12.30 p.m. and also from 5 pm to 6 pm. At least 3 to 4 buses should ply from the above time period on urgent basis.

Sumit Ghoshal
smtkrghsl

Mar 23, 2019

why I cannot find S4 bus in Kolkata from 11a.m. -12 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Why cannot I find Bus No. S4 that plies from Parnasree to Salt Lake from 11 am to 12 noon from Ruby Hospital stand and also from 5 pm to 6 pm from Karunamoyee stand everyday? I never see any S4 bus passing from Purta Bhavan, Salt Lake from 5.00 p.m. till 6.00 p.m. I also cannot see any bus passing in Ruby Hospital from 11 a.m. till 12 noon every day? why this is happening? Why keeping this bus service when people find it difficult to get buses during crunch period?

Ron_e

Feb 13, 2019

Irregularity of s9c

This is to inform you about irregularity of the s9c bus that runs between ecospace and kamalgazi. Also there are are hardly any buses at the evening.
I want the sole authority to look into this matter and act at the earliest as this problem has been persisting since a very long time and it's high time and this need to be resolved as soon as possible
Nikki B

Jan 30, 2019

Complaint against different fear in AC47

I there am a student I travel almost every second day in a week from Tollygunge to shapoorji and return shapoorji to Tollygunge and everytime I'm paying different fear like 55/60/70 ; so I want to what is the exact fear of this bus...

In that AC 47 NEVER maintain a proper timing always late.

I hope you look at this matter and help the public...

Bpuldas123

Jan 21, 2019

Bus driver and conducter miss behaviour

After a long waiting a bus S9C come at around 10:17 5am but avoid the stopagge of Panchannyagram , i just run behind thr bus and somehoe i manage to ride the bus. After that when i asked about this they are just avoiding to give any answer and makemissbehave with me. My Icket number is 7835 977) & 9836 (977) dated on 21.01.2019.
Please do needfull action. Becouse I am daily passenger of S9C
And in evening do not found any single bus at Ecospace too stoppage.
Subham Sha

Jan 20, 2019

Student concession

Hi there,
I am a regular traveller in S9 from karunamoyee. As being student everytime I ask for student concession ticket the conductor says it is restricted from office. But when I travel in S46 they give.
Can I just know why?
Md Jafar Quraishi

Jan 17, 2019

S10 airport to nabana avoid the stopage at paikpara

After a long waiting a bus s10 come at around 9.25am but avoid the stopagge of paikpara. Please do needfull action. Becouse I am daily passenger of s10.
And in evening do not found any single bus at jeevandeep stoppage.
kausikdas

Dec 14, 2018

Unavailability of CSTC BUS on 14.12.2018

I am regular commuter of Root # AC14 from Padmapukur, Baruipur to Karunamoyee since its inception. I used to dwell by the first bus that leaves Baruipur at 08.15 every morning (originating from Garia Depot). I have faced many excuses from the person on the other side of the phone at Garia depot as I enquire of the bus if it is not available by 08.30. Today (14.12.2018) the excuse is remarkable - funny as well as it will make you stunned!!

The excuse for not providing the first bus of this route was
"JTO saheb (if I can remember it correctly) aaj ei route e bus dite baron korechhen"!
"JTO has asked not to provide a bus to this route"

though I was seeing the second bus from Salt Lake depot has already reached Baruipur and is ready to leave by 9.00.

Bus on this route do not ply on :
1. Any state government holiday (Probably it is taken that all offices stays closed on those days and all passengers are employed with state government)
2. On Saturday and Sunday (Probably it is considered that all offices stays closed on Saturday and everyone stays at home on Sunday)
3. And now based on someones wish.

On the other hand, in an average 7-8 persons board this bus from Baruipur and by the time it reaches Harinavi all the seats get filled.

May I request you to please find out the cause of such a horrific decision taken by an officer of CSTC today (14.12.2018) ?

Best regards,
Kausik Das
Regular commuter of Root # AC14
biswaroop_das

Dec 4, 2018

Complaint against AC 47 Bus

AC 47 Bus are regular in the morning but irregular in the evening from Rajarhat to Kudhghat. Some of the AC 47 do not enter into the service lane from DLF 1 to Coal India and drive straight without any stop in the region between DLF1 to Coal India.

Most of Buses do not have GPS system and hence they cannot be traced in Pathadisha and this route buses do not run at regular interval from evening till night.

Please help us.

B. Das
Kolkata
sujit chowdhury

Oct 23, 2018

Less no of M15 buses

After Majherhat Bridge collapse M15 and M16 routes have been introduced to Behala. No of buses are very few of M15 in comparison with M16. We have to wait at Kalighat Metro or Behala14 no bus stand for a long time for M15. Please increase the no of buses in M15 no. route.
sujit chowdhury

Oct 23, 2018

Less no of M15 buses

After Majherhat Bridge collapse M15 bus has been introduced from Behala 14 no terminus to Kalighat Metro. But the no if buses are few in comparison with M16. We have to wait long for the bus. Please increase the no of buses in this route.
Malaykd60

Oct 21, 2018

Misbehave from conductor of S9A bus

I have started my journey on 20-10-2018 from
Dunlop stand to Excide more by S9A at 12-35
Pm and purchased ticket no: 06021 at 12-45pm
Bus n0:WB051023 tkn no:c0186382245743
T :O 1.021.I like to get down at Excide more
Stopage but the conductor unhappy and told me
Why I did not get down before that where the bus
Stopped in signal at four point.That is a bad
Crossing point why should I get down. The
Conductor misbehaved with me and I did not
Expect such beheviour in the age of sixty.

Misbehave from conductor of S9A bus

Kakoli1

Oct 8, 2018

Reserving seats forcefully by daily passengers in AC14 bus

I am not a daily passenger in AC14 bus but it is noticed by me that some passengers reserve seats besides them for their co passengers forcefully by putting handkerchiefs or other items. 4th October I suffered the same when I entered in the bus at Karunamoyee by 4:45 p.m. I asked one passenger to take off his bag from the seat besides him but instead of doing that he started behaving very badly and his other companions joined him. I request you to please take necessary action against this hooliganism by this type of daily passengers in these buses.
SUBHASIS BISWAS 1307

Oct 2, 2018

IGNORING BUS STOP AT ULTODANDANGA HUDCO CROSSING

AIRORT BONDS37 A DID NOT STOP AT HUDCO AT 11.40 AM ON 2ND OF OCTOBER. WHEN WE WERE WAVING OUR HANDS AT THAT TIME HE WAS BUSY WITH MOBILE . ONE HAND WAS ON STEARING AMD BY THE OTHER HE WAS TALKING WITH SOMEONE. FOR THAT VEEY REASON, HE MIGHT NOT SEE THAT SOME PEOPLE WERE WAITING.
sunilshaw000

Aug 16, 2018

Very Less Number of S30

The number of S30 buses are VERY VERY LESS. During peak office time, we have to wait for hours for the Bus. Moreover the driver drives the bus extremely slow. It takes around 100 mins to reach Ecospace from Ultadanga.

However, the number of S30A buses are very HIGH. Always 3,4 buses would be there at the stand. (The ratio of S30A:S30 is 6:1)

Please Look into this URGENTLY as we are suffering a lot.
rmukh.789

Jul 16, 2018

Illegeal occupaying the seats

Couple of people in the route S3W (Ecospace to Thakurpukur Joka) regularly occupaying some seats for their near & dear ones who are not at the bus while arrival or departure. The people who actually come there after surely don't get the chance to seat as those seats are already been booked who have not yet there at the bus. This unwanted incident took place several times and passengers are either disturbed or remain silent as they don't have any clue or the other option.

This illeagal practice continueing everyday without any knowledge of the concerned authority like Bus Conductor, Driver and moreover the Bus Starter. These few people formed a group in social media sites like whatsapp or face book where they communicated with each other and play their roles accordingly.

I would request you to kindly introspect the matter with your senior authority and validate the situation so that the commuters won't face any challenges in future. Please take this issue very seriously and take your necessary action inorder to do the justice for all in a disguised manner.

Arka20

Jul 12, 2018

AC not working on low floor AC buses

The AC low floor buses that conduct their service from Garia Depot towards Barasat, Rajchandrapur & Belur Math have a great problem in their AC functioning in d low floor AC buses. Being a daily commuter we par 30 or 35 rupees or more for these buses & are being bullied due low maintenance is not at all acceptable. They are in real need for servicing. Otherwise these new buses which have been brought will also turn into the old scrapy buses.
Subhendu Basu

Jul 11, 2018

Discontinuation of Service of AC-39 bus from Lake Town to Howrah at 9:10 AM

I am a resident of Lake Town and operational of AC-39 bus service for last 1 year from Lake Town to Howrah at 9:10 AM, I travel to my office regularly by this bus. Today, I came to know the service will be discontinued from tomorrow, i.e. from 12.07.2018 from your staff of the said bus.

In this connection, I would like to inform you that most of the aged people, who are resident of Lake Town and having business at Burrabazar area, Kolkata take this bus everyday and they wail for this bus until it come.

Therefore, my prayer to the authority of CSTC, Kolkata not to discontinue the service for the sake of the residents of Lake Town, Kolkata.

nilesh mishra - Scholarship not come
    sir i am student of BTC second semseter i want to my...
    MATRIMONY SERVICE - Fraud
    मला ३ जुन २०१९ रोजी...
    BMTC Transport - No availability
    Dear sir, I'm citizen of Bangalore i...
    CBSE - Delay in results of revaluation
    Sir, With due respect I want to complaint that I had...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - PPO DISBILITY
    NAME-ARVIND KUMAR SINGH ARMY NO-14622517Y EX HAV ARVIND...
    u.p scholarship - Scholarship not come
    I am the student of BTC 3rd semester bach 2017-19 by...
    jnanabhumi - Mobile Number Change
    I have lost the mobile number,so i have to change my...
    Honda pleasure - rude behaviour ,not changing my battery within waranty
    I am a huge fan of hero products and nearly i bought 5...
    Dish TV - Dish tv worst service
    Dear Veeje, We tried contacting you on the number...