CTU buses

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about CTU buses

kaurrupinder

Jun 12, 2019

regarding reducing the routes of buses

respected sir
here we want to draw your attention towards the transportation of our area route no. 79 from pgi to chhatbir zoo. routes are extremely reduced . first bus comes on 8.40 am and last bus at 3.00 pm. These times are not favoring students and job employees even to patient. as school timing is 8.00 'o clock. office timing 8.30 am. when we asked regarding this from CTU workers they told about the confliction between the CTU director and workers regarding the remuneration of election duties. Then with this conflictions directorate of CTU have done away with the overtime without knowing the problems of the common people. being a public servant director harassing the public. here we profoundly and with deep humble requesting you please do give us solution. and make route time as before. weather is extremely harass.. i hope you will understand the genuine problems of common people.

thanking you.
regular passengers from route.
Nitin9990

May 25, 2019

No ac working properly , no curtons on window, no charging plug working. In route of chandigarh to delhi. Bad experience

On dated 25th may. I start journey from chandigarh to delhi from isbt 17 chandigarh. Time 1 pm.
Red ctu bus start.. we all passangers complaint about no working of ac, also no working of charging port in full bus. Also no curtains on window. Full right side passanger line sit in sun light with bad cooling of ac.
Wrost experience

arvind kumar sharma

May 8, 2019

provision of no ac bus

this is regarding CTU bus plying from chandigarh to dharamshala via dehra. the timing of reaching dehra is at around 1605 pm. since last few days it has been observed that an AC bus is plying on the said route. we are approx 5-10 passengers boarding the bus from dehra to dharamshala on daily basis. AC bus is however a step ahead from normal bus but the same is causing health related problems to most of the passengers. this is humbly requested that non ac bus may please be resumed on the said route so that daily passengers could travel in peace. thanking you in anticipation

regards.
Amit_Roy

Apr 23, 2019

Complaint Against bus no.9A and 9C

I'm facing the problem regarding bus miss/lapse of bus no.9A and 9C. This is the only single bus on chandigarh to mohali route from ramdarbar bus stnad and i found many times that buses miss their schedule thats why i'm facing lots of problems. So its request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue.

Amit kumar
[email protected]#

Jan 3, 2019

Bus timing from sector 43 to kharar

Sir i want to say that if the timing of bus from isbt 43 to kharar is 8: 35 PM night then why does the bus leave 15 minutes before. I am facing difficulty everytime as I reach isbt 43...please i am facing difficulty so please atleast tell the concerned bus whose timing is 8: 35 PM to leave at that time only.. Thanks
BALWINDER SINGH 27

Dec 21, 2018

CTU ROUTE NO. 34

I want to complaint the bus driver and conductor of route no. 34 Bus no 7062, yesterday I reached Dera Bassi at 6.30 PM and bus was just started I and some passenger knocked the door but neither driver nor conductor gave response just ignoring the passenger.

In the bus only 7 to 8 passenger were present.

We pay our hard earned money to pay bus fares and to make bus passes not to beat the doors of buses.

If they both are not able to serve the public I think you should remove them from their duties but they are Government employee they perform their duties or not but getting salary and over time. If they were in Private sector then they know there responsibility.

My concern is that If we are paying in advance for 3 month Passes & for tickets then in the name of facility we are getting these type of services by you people.
Ankita mehra

Nov 22, 2018

Misbehave and verval abuse by conductor

I was travelling from 26 from sector 29 to khuda lahora due to heavy trafic the bus was late by its time there were three passangers in the bus the conductor ask me to get down in pgi and said we will not go to khuda lahoraon asking she shout at me and send me to the driver wheen i was talking with driver she start abusing me that am doing BAKWAS. As right of information is a fundamental right i dont have done anything wrong ..please instruct your staff to behave properly with passangers .
Hemlata_6

Late arrival of bus and misbehave by conductor

My self and my colleague, we both are the daily passengers of CTU bus from Old Panchkula to Jabli. This bus starts at around 7.00 am. from Chandigarh and reaches in between 7.20 am to 7.30 am at Old Panchkula while going to Shimla. We are working in a company at Jabli and so travels in this bus daily. I would like to inform you that the conductor who was on duty on 20th November, 2018, the same was on duty today. Today the bus bearing no. CH01G 7556 was lately arrived at Old Panchkula and he did not stop the bus intentionally as earlier also two times he refused to pick and drop us at our station. He used to say that I will not stop for you at your station. Then he told us that I (conductor) come on duty from far area and start from home two hours before. We are very much surprised with his behavior that if he is facing problem to come on duty, he would like that the passengers should also suffer and could not reach on time at their stations. We are not the one time or two times passengers of this bus but daily travels in this bus. We observed that the other staff of CTU bus is very cooperative and only this conductor behaves rudely.
I think the public transport is for the welfare of public and not for the sake of conductor and driver. They should understand the problem of public and should deal fairly.
I would request you to take some action against him so that he stops harassing other passengers also in future.
With warm regards,
STAFF OF COSMO FERRITES LTD.
JABLI
Hemlata_6

Late arrival of bus and misbehave by conductor

Myself and my colleague, both are the daily passengers of CTU from Old Panchkula to Jabli working in a Company and travels in CTU bus which starts around 7.00 am from Chandigarh and reaches in between 7.20 am to 7.30 am at Old Panchkula.

I would like to complain that today in CTU bus bearing no. CH01G 7556, the conductor who was also on duty on 20th November, 2018 on this route , did not stop the bus at Old Panchkula as day before yesterday also he refused to pick and drop us at our stop. We are the daily passengers of this bus and travels daily in the morning. We would again like to inform you that other staff of CTU never misbehaves with anybody. Before this incident, two times he refused to drop us at our station. Today the bus was 10 minutes late and after waiting of 10 minutes, he did not stop the bus at old Panchkula where other passenger were also waiting for the Shimla bus. Now, we are reaching late on our duty, due to this attitude of the conductor. This is really strange that how could this type of attitude be acceptable in the public transport. I think public transport is for the welfare of public and not for traveling of bus driver and conductor. This conductor behaves as if the passengers are fools and illiterate.

We request you to please take some strict action, so that he stop harassing the passengers in future.

thanks and regards,
Staff of Cosmo Ferrites Ltd
Jabli.
BALWINDER SINGH 27

Nov 20, 2018

BUS SERVICE OF 35 & 35B NUMBER

Good After Noon Sir,

My Self Balwinder Singh, I daily travel in 35 & 35B from Kharar to Chandigarh and from Chandigarh to Dera Bassi in 216 & 34 number buses. My complaint is regarding very poor service in the evening after 7.20 O Clock of 35 & 35B nos buses, I have to wait at JW Marriott for 45 minutes daily due to low service provided by you. Total time taken to reach at home at Kharar from Dera Bassi around 3 Hours daily in Evening and the distance covered is only 40 Kilo meter, It is almost double time taken to reach Dera Bassi in the morning.

You are requested to kindly arrange to provide the bus facility also in the evening as provided by you in the morning.
sourishsingla

Nov 14, 2018

No ctu 32number deployed on 6.30am to 7am dated 14nov 2018

No ctu 32number deployed on 6.30am to 7am dated 14nov 2018. Passenger are facing problems as they have to reach various offices on time. Thought some drivers and conductor of these buses move their buses till ramgarh only.. And stand over dere.. While they are not going to dera bassi as per their defined route. I request the authorities to take immediate action on this matter.
sourishsingla

Nov 14, 2018

Sourish Singla

No 32number ctu bus service is deployed from ramgarh to dera bassi from 6.30am to 7am dated 14nov 2018..Some ctu bus conductor move their bus from sector 17to till ramgarh despite of going to dera bassi as per their duty chart of 32number buses.. I request the authorities to take immediate action on the matter..
Er Ramanjeet Singh

Nov 11, 2018

Rash driving

I regular take bus number Ch 01 GA 7039 from sector 43 to sector 45 in night around 7 40 . I have issue with driving ,the driver is not following the rules and also doing rash driving everyday. Please take strict action as this is not safe for the people going on roads and also for bus passengers.
Lio123

Nov 3, 2018

Not giving prefrence to line queue

Chandigarh to dehradun route. They dont give tickets to passengers how are in queue and who want to go to paonta, just because they want passengers to dehradun although they are getting passengers from ponta always and each time.
Passengers of paonta sahib has to wait for the last moment so that they can get tickets if left any.
Passengers are suffering a lot..
Kriti1

Oct 30, 2018

Bus Stop is too far from the work place. Want Bus stoppage near Airtel IT Park Chandigarh

I am working in well reputed company in EDC building near Airtel. Daily i have to come here from Sector 42 chandigarh in route No. 22 and 206 buses. Everything was going good. But now buses are stopping near Tech mahindra building. i have to walk 1km to reach my office. I understand that bus can't stop near every building but It was fine when the bus stop was between Airtel and Tech mahindra. I am not the only one who is facing this problem. There are number of people who have to walk more than 1km to reach there office and most of the times we get late. i request to stop buses near Airtel campus or between Airtel and Tech Mahindra.
Bhawna Rana

Oct 22, 2018

Driver

Driver of the bus misbehaved with people. Used languages "bag uthale bhyar phaak dunga" means come on man is he is the owner of the bus. That driver insulted me and a girl told me who travel regularly in that bus said that he used to misbehaved with others also. CTU plzzzz teach that driver some manners and how to talk with girls . His very humiliating and totally nonsense. SIKH DRIVER IN BUS NO.216 FROM DERABASSI AT 8:20 TO ISBT 43
Sumanisxx

Oct 17, 2018

Misbehave Against Driver And Conductor (9A)

My complaint is against the driver and conductor (9A Bus) which starts from Mansa Devi at 6:30 PM. I am sharing with you a bad experience. I work in mani Majra for 3 years. On 14th October, I was standing on my stop at mani majra on Housing Board Road. But the driver didn't stop the bus. I gave the sign to stop the stand. There were a lot of people. Then I went Housing Board by Auto Rickshaw, then took the bus. When I said the drive, he misbehaved (with me in front of the whole bus. He said that he will stop the bus according to his choice not by passengers. I want to complain him in the Police Station to humiliating me. They think that they have rights to speak anything to the passenger. I have complained many times about that issue. But getting not reply. If I get another incident like this, I will complain that guy and whole management.
Rahul261099

Oct 12, 2018

213 bus timing

213 is alway 20 to 40 minutes late I'm always late for my college please do something
Arjun Bawa

Oct 1, 2018

Late on Time

35B bus no. Kharar to Sector 17
Cannot reach on his time .
We allways get late for job
Bus timing is 5:35 am at morning bt it reachses on 5:50 or 6 clock
Gagan44

9c local bus not stop

Today i am standing ctu workshop opp. Side 6:15 and bus are come in 6:37 on workshop but the bus has not stop again next 7:10 bus come in workshop and 9c bus not stop.
Shipra Bhatnagar

Misbehaviour, rash driving

This incidence is of 28th Sep, 2018 i was driving on Activa when a CTU bus no. CH-01-AG-2079 red AC bus at about 12 noon was almost try to hit me and when i blow horn the bus driver use abusive language and also after that when i moved on a little on the 11-14 circle of Panchkula the bus driver came up with high speed after me and immediately press break in order to threaten me. I want to take immediate action against people like him. People like him are threat to the society as one day or another he will for sure kill someone and by God's Grace i am alive today.
Shipra Bhatnagar

Misbehaviour and rash driving

This incidence is of 28th Sep, 2018 i was driving on Activa when a CTU bus no. CH-01-AG-2079 red AC bus was almost try to hit me and when i blow horn the bus driver use abusive language and also after that when i moved on a little on the 11-14 circle of Panchkula the bus driver came up with high speed after me and immediately press break in order to threaten me. I want to take immediate action against people like him. People like him are threat to the society as one day or another he will for sure kill someone and by God's Grace i am alive today.
extremearun

Sep 27, 2018

Rash driving of 22 no bus

22 no driver at kishan garh road at 18 August 2018 drive bus very rash I am no5 able to note bus number at that time,but it happens alot. If any authority is there to check bus speed it is very helpful tolife of many people.
Achalpathik

Sep 16, 2018

Bus not arrived on mentioned time

Buses of 5 pm and 5:20 not arrived.
I waited 1 hr then i got bus of 5:40
Jyoti jagga

Sep 6, 2018

Regarding ladies seats

Sir, i taken bus from pinjore..i saw on ladies seats two boys are seated.i told them this is ladies seat plz move from here.they said no to me. Then i comlaint to bus conductor the same but he told me i dont do any thing in this matter.i suggest u plz remove ladies signages from seats if men are seated on these seats.and ladies dont get seats so what the only for ladies signages doing there and whats ur bus authorities doing there.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...