CTU buses

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about CTU buses

Taranjot kaurr

Jan 19, 2023

Rude behaviour

I was traveling landran to kharar and asked the female bus conductor to open the exit door but she doesn't respond when i move forward to driver and asked him but didn't stop the bus and rudely blaming me . We are not traveling free such a disgusting behaviour not expected at all . If they don't know how to behave with passenger then don't need to do this job . Bus no 20
Lavanya157

Jan 13, 2023

Rude behaviour

Bus conductors are indecent.. they don't know how to respond when someone just ask politely their query from them.
I was traveling from Isbt 43 to Zirakpur at evening approx at 6:30 and asked driver when will bus start..
His reply was very rude. We are not traveling free is bus at least they should know how to respond politely
Gautam01

Jan 2, 2023

Rude behaviour

When i am go to sohana in ctu bus 20 A bus no.
(CH 01 GA 7113).my paas has recharged but they can't accept and treat me witg rude behaviour.
Tannu pathania

Dec 13, 2022

Rude behavior of driver and conductor

I was travelling from chadigarh to kalibari. The time was about 10 pm and I was alone. I asked the conductor to stop the bus on my stop that was before kalibari. He started shouting on me that we don't drop people at theri door steps we have to sleep also . He was literally yelling at me . And said that take auto from kalibari. Which auto is working at 10 pm. He said that we don't know anything manage yourself. If a girl by chance has to travell alone than if this s condition persist how it is safe to travell if they can't stop the bus at your stop at least at the night time. I request please work on this problem because there would beany more cases of rude behavior of conductor and driver against the passenger.
Manu86

Dec 2, 2022

Bus is not covering the main bus stand

Bus no. 242 is not covering the stop of landran.
I am travelling daily (from landran to derri).
My Complaint is why the driver cannot stop the bus on that Bus stop , it happens not only ones but many times he cannot stop the bus.I really hope that you will check upon this issue, and it's a request please solve this as soon as possible.kindly solve this issue ASAP🙏
Manu86

Nov 22, 2022

Bus is not stopping at bus stand

Bus no. 242 is not covering the stop of landran.
I am travelling daily (from landran to derri).
divjot

Nov 21, 2022

Route of CTU bus

It is to request you to make 36-37 lights point a stop of 1IE and also of desumajra which is changed from last week. It is difficult to commute from 36 to desumajra as no other bus has this route.

Hi Sir,

Today around 2:30 am I boarded the bus number 39 at chawla chowk bus stop in which the salina lady conductor and Manjeet Singh were the driver, they did not open the back gate and the lady conductor salina that would are talking in a very rude manner and she is shouted me.

Pls look in to this.

Priya Godara

Nov 4, 2022

Shortage of bus no.20

I am a college student and i travel from bus no. 20. Nowadays we are facing problems as the buses are skiping the routes or maybe the buses are not available anymore for this route. But we are all suffering a lot.
Pankaj Bisht89

Oct 30, 2022

Increase buses for Maloya colony bus stop

My mother travel from her office everyday at about 8 PM in the night hours and some ladies and gentlemen also with them. But, when the staff reached at sector 17 bus station, there is no bus for Maloya Colony station in night hours. In the absence of buses, my mother travel by autos, which is risky. I am govt. Employee in District court and I lived out of station and my mother facing difficulty in Chandigarh for shortage of buses. So, please you are requested to start new buses on Maloya colony route at 8:15 PM to 8:20 PM timings to ease the daily passengers. I only demand and requested to increase only 1/2 buses for Maloya colony route in night hours (8:15 PM to 8:20 PM). Your this act will help to ladies to reach their destination safely. However, If green buses are not available, you can ply other type of buses.
Arpuminhas

Oct 15, 2022

Deny to pick passenger

I just give hand to stop the bus but the driver from moving bus yell that one more bus is coming behind and moved from there its bus 5c at night time 8PM and i am a female passenger.After that i wait for 30min there is no bus.This behaviour is nog tolerable.Its not first time so many times driver deny to puck the passengers.
anchalrohillaaa

Oct 5, 2022

Not stopping at Sector 108 and misbehaving

I'm a college student and I study in CGC Landran and I daily do up and down in bus no. 242. On 3rd October I boarded the bus from landran at around 5:30 pm I regularly board the bus daily and no driver/conductor has ever refused to stop the bus at Sector 108 EMAAR but the driver refused to stop and made me get out of the bus in Raipur which is really far from my stop. BUS NO. 5018 Driver name- Arjun Singh. It was a Tata Non Ac Green bus.
The driver and conductor were very rude and started shouting at me when I told them that my stop is really far from Raipur and being a girl alone it wasn't really safe for me but the driver just said that he doesn't care and it's not his responsibility. It was really difficult for me to reach my home that day.
I request you to please take strict action against the driver and conductor.
anchalrohillaaa

Oct 5, 2022

Not stopping at Sector 108 and misbehaving

I'm a college student and I study in CGC Landran and I daily do up and down in bus no. 242. On 3rd October I boarded the bus from landran at around 5:30 pm I regularly board the bus daily and no driver/conductor has ever refused to stop the bus at Sector 108 EMAAR but the driver refused to stop and made me get out of the bus in Raipur which is really far from my stop. BUS NO. 5018 Driver name- Arjun Singh. It was a Tata Non Ac CTU Green bus.
I request you to please take strict action against the driver and conductor.
mkapoor086

Sep 28, 2022

Stopage timing

It was told that bus will stop for dinner for 15 min but it took more than half an hour. Total waste of time. They should clearly mention the timing so that people can take time to finish their dinner or can arrange their vehicle if they have to abort to near by stopage, if it's taking too much waiting time.
Simmy rai

Sep 28, 2022

Complaint against CTU 7

Bus no. 7 didnt stop at the bus stop..there is no shed on the bus stop so that one could sit in the shed....bus passed away quickly..didnt evn stopd at the bus stop..they should stop at the bus stop..it is there duty..if there is no passenger then they have to move forward but they should stop first..i was with my 3 year child ..so irresponsible...!!
Prasansha

Sep 12, 2022

Lost bus pass

9 September 2022 in Friday morning i lost my bus pass in 80 no. timings: 6:50 I requesed i want my bus pass back please
Vibhu Chaudhary

Aug 31, 2022

Buses services

My complaint is regarding bus service .I come from Mohali phase -6 and i daily do up down . I read in Rayat Bahra University Sahauran . There is no any bus stop . I daily travel through the medium of bus and after then auto ..For me it is a very expensive to pay the travel cost.
I request you . Please kindly provide us a bus on this route.
mann_17

BUS ROUTE

I REQUEST YOU TO MAKE DESUMAJRA A BUS STOP FOR BUS NUMBER I1E BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH CROWD IN 35B AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE SOMETIMES TO STAND IN IT AND AS YOU KNOW COVID IS STILL PERSISTING THAN WE SHOULD AVOID CROWD IN BUSES AND THAT CAN BE DONE IT YOU MAKE BUS STOP AT DESUMAJRA AS WELL FOR BUS NUMBER I1E.

THANK YOU.
Rahulrony

Aug 30, 2022

Regarding no bus in morning time at panchkula bus stand

This is very inconvenient to us to reach school on time because of no bus at 6:30 at the morning time
Rahulrony

Aug 30, 2022

Regarding no bus in the morning time in panchkula bus stand

There is a schedule of bus in the morning time at 6:30 am at panchkula bus stand but there is no bus so this is very inconvenient to us to reach on time.please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Agamjot Singh_2006

Aug 27, 2022

Regarding Route no. 23A

Respected sir/mam

I am a student and I use CTU service to go school in the morning. I travel from NayaGoan to ISBT 17, But the bus which starts from Khuda Alisher at 7am is already full and the bus become very very conjusted and so many people are left behind because there is not even space to stand. You can also check it on the bus camera.
So, i request to start buses of Route no. 23A after 6:30Am every 15 min interval like:- 6:30 then 6:45 then 7:00 then 7:15. Due to avoid rush.

Yours sincerely
Agamjot Singh
(Student)
Manishachauhan

Aug 14, 2022

Complaint against CTU bus no. 71

CTU bus route no. 71 doesn't arrived on time from some days... It has the route from kaimbwala to ISBT 43.... Iam doing job at Manimajra. I wait for the bus at 6 PM daily at Manimajra bus stand but there is no route of this bus from 6 PM to 7.30 or 8 PM...
Around 20 of passengers are suffering from this problem.. and we also can't afford the auto charges daily.. and also the way from Mansa devi to kaimbwala is not safe for girls..
Sir it's a humble request to you please exceed the number of buses and make sure it to come on time..
MR MUKESH SHARMA

Jul 20, 2022

shortage buses

I travel Baltana on bus number 80/85 every day. My complaint is that there is not even a shortage bus on this route. And this increases the crowd on the bus, so please increase the number of buses on the route.some(3/4)bus on route damage and unworked properly .written letter demand buses also given to traffic officer.please do the needful process