CTU buses

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about CTU buses

Jun 3, 2021

Night time why can't go to kharar

CH 01 KA 7129 BUS WHY CAN'T GO TO KHARAR AT NIGHT TIME
Rqni

May 21, 2021

Bus Route ISB-17 to Tajpura/ Morinda
Bus time : 5:10 PM
Bus time is 5:10PM but it is go out from sec 17 Before 5:00AM

please do some action against this issue because 10 passengers of Morinda suffer due to bus timing .
Renudwivedi

Jan 29, 2021

Bus Service 9A

My complaint is against unfair charges on 9A AC bus. I travel from Sector 45-46 stop to housing board and I have Non AC pass as the buses I travel in 9A and 241 are non AC buses.These days due to some bus issue as per conductor red or AC bus is coming at 9:20AM and they are charging 15/- extra as bus is AC. If AC bus is coming on non AC route and even AC is not been used these days then why should the passengers bear the extra charges.I tried to call on the phone numbers given by conductor but nobody is giving any valid reply.
iyna rani

Nov 6, 2020

Bus dont stop

Bus no. 20 Kharar to chandigarh....While picking up the passenger they donot have fixed stop but for dropping down driver donot stop bus. I was standing a few minutes ago before reaching my stoppage.but the mean driver was not stopping the bus. i was calling him VE ER G ,STOP HERE..but he was not ready to stop and he was driving continuously.... I am a female,was he responsible to leave me at my home??...when i started showing anger then he stopped...and i was in between the door he pressed the button to close.....i need a strict action against him.
Navneet. Kaur

Sep 21, 2020

Bus timing

Bus no 20 Kharar to Chandigarh ( Sector 17)
Bus time : 8:15 AM
Bus time is 8:15 AM but it reaches 8:45AM
I am always late for my office please do some action.
Annierana

Mar 4, 2020

7A Bus is nkt on time

We are sitting at maloya bus stand from last 4 days bus number 7 A is not coming on its own time 6:10 AM

Complaint for rash driving bus no.ch01 ga 5362

Driver of CTU Bus bearing regd.no.ch01ga 5362 was driving behind our car. He was not maintaining any distance. He driving was extremely dangerous and very rash. Seeing this we got careful and tried to maintain our distance. Then at 6:25 pm on the turning of t point of phase 9 - 10 (Ganda nala signal), he almost hit into our car. He was about to be crash our car under the bus. There left almost no gap. After stopping the bus instead of feeling sorry , he started abusing us. You are requested to take strict action against him.

Driver of CH01GA 5362 almost killed us on road

Driver of CH01GA 5362 almost killed us on road

Karan Kumar

Aug 18, 2019

Driver abuse

CH01G17505 bus driver abuse all travellers and stand wrong counter plzzzz take a hard action
Sharma anjali

Jun 17, 2019

Not stopping bus on bus stop 48 c

Driver not stop the bus 9a on bus stop 48 c . I have a pass and i have no other option .No any other bus come between 9 and 10 and when coming not stop bus station so what i do. Please solve the problem.
kaurrupinder

Jun 12, 2019

regarding reducing the routes of buses

respected sir
here we want to draw your attention towards the transportation of our area route no. 79 from pgi to chhatbir zoo. routes are extremely reduced . first bus comes on 8.40 am and last bus at 3.00 pm. These times are not favoring students and job employees even to patient. as school timing is 8.00 'o clock. office timing 8.30 am. when we asked regarding this from CTU workers they told about the confliction between the CTU director and workers regarding the remuneration of election duties. Then with this conflictions directorate of CTU have done away with the overtime without knowing the problems of the common people. being a public servant director harassing the public. here we profoundly and with deep humble requesting you please do give us solution. and make route time as before. weather is extremely harass.. i hope you will understand the genuine problems of common people.

thanking you.
regular passengers from route.
Nitin9990

May 25, 2019

No ac working properly , no curtons on window, no charging plug working. In route of chandigarh to delhi. Bad experience

On dated 25th may. I start journey from chandigarh to delhi from isbt 17 chandigarh. Time 1 pm.
Red ctu bus start.. we all passangers complaint about no working of ac, also no working of charging port in full bus. Also no curtains on window. Full right side passanger line sit in sun light with bad cooling of ac.
Wrost experience

arvind kumar sharma

May 8, 2019

provision of no ac bus

this is regarding CTU bus plying from chandigarh to dharamshala via dehra. the timing of reaching dehra is at around 1605 pm. since last few days it has been observed that an AC bus is plying on the said route. we are approx 5-10 passengers boarding the bus from dehra to dharamshala on daily basis. AC bus is however a step ahead from normal bus but the same is causing health related problems to most of the passengers. this is humbly requested that non ac bus may please be resumed on the said route so that daily passengers could travel in peace. thanking you in anticipation

regards.
Amit_Roy

Apr 23, 2019

Complaint Against bus no.9A and 9C

I'm facing the problem regarding bus miss/lapse of bus no.9A and 9C. This is the only single bus on chandigarh to mohali route from ramdarbar bus stnad and i found many times that buses miss their schedule thats why i'm facing lots of problems. So its request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue.

Amit kumar
[email protected]#

Jan 3, 2019

Bus timing from sector 43 to kharar

Sir i want to say that if the timing of bus from isbt 43 to kharar is 8: 35 PM night then why does the bus leave 15 minutes before. I am facing difficulty everytime as I reach isbt 43...please i am facing difficulty so please atleast tell the concerned bus whose timing is 8: 35 PM to leave at that time only.. Thanks
BALWINDER SINGH 27

Dec 21, 2018

CTU ROUTE NO. 34

I want to complaint the bus driver and conductor of route no. 34 Bus no 7062, yesterday I reached Dera Bassi at 6.30 PM and bus was just started I and some passenger knocked the door but neither driver nor conductor gave response just ignoring the passenger.

In the bus only 7 to 8 passenger were present.

We pay our hard earned money to pay bus fares and to make bus passes not to beat the doors of buses.

If they both are not able to serve the public I think you should remove them from their duties but they are Government employee they perform their duties or not but getting salary and over time. If they were in Private sector then they know there responsibility.

My concern is that If we are paying in advance for 3 month Passes & for tickets then in the name of facility we are getting these type of services by you people.
Ankita mehra

Nov 22, 2018

Misbehave and verval abuse by conductor

I was travelling from 26 from sector 29 to khuda lahora due to heavy trafic the bus was late by its time there were three passangers in the bus the conductor ask me to get down in pgi and said we will not go to khuda lahoraon asking she shout at me and send me to the driver wheen i was talking with driver she start abusing me that am doing BAKWAS. As right of information is a fundamental right i dont have done anything wrong ..please instruct your staff to behave properly with passangers .
Hemlata_6

Late arrival of bus and misbehave by conductor

My self and my colleague, we both are the daily passengers of CTU bus from Old Panchkula to Jabli. This bus starts at around 7.00 am. from Chandigarh and reaches in between 7.20 am to 7.30 am at Old Panchkula while going to Shimla. We are working in a company at Jabli and so travels in this bus daily. I would like to inform you that the conductor who was on duty on 20th November, 2018, the same was on duty today. Today the bus bearing no. CH01G 7556 was lately arrived at Old Panchkula and he did not stop the bus intentionally as earlier also two times he refused to pick and drop us at our station. He used to say that I will not stop for you at your station. Then he told us that I (conductor) come on duty from far area and start from home two hours before. We are very much surprised with his behavior that if he is facing problem to come on duty, he would like that the passengers should also suffer and could not reach on time at their stations. We are not the one time or two times passengers of this bus but daily travels in this bus. We observed that the other staff of CTU bus is very cooperative and only this conductor behaves rudely.
I think the public transport is for the welfare of public and not for the sake of conductor and driver. They should understand the problem of public and should deal fairly.
I would request you to take some action against him so that he stops harassing other passengers also in future.
With warm regards,
STAFF OF COSMO FERRITES LTD.
JABLI
Hemlata_6

Late arrival of bus and misbehave by conductor

Myself and my colleague, both are the daily passengers of CTU from Old Panchkula to Jabli working in a Company and travels in CTU bus which starts around 7.00 am from Chandigarh and reaches in between 7.20 am to 7.30 am at Old Panchkula.

I would like to complain that today in CTU bus bearing no. CH01G 7556, the conductor who was also on duty on 20th November, 2018 on this route , did not stop the bus at Old Panchkula as day before yesterday also he refused to pick and drop us at our stop. We are the daily passengers of this bus and travels daily in the morning. We would again like to inform you that other staff of CTU never misbehaves with anybody. Before this incident, two times he refused to drop us at our station. Today the bus was 10 minutes late and after waiting of 10 minutes, he did not stop the bus at old Panchkula where other passenger were also waiting for the Shimla bus. Now, we are reaching late on our duty, due to this attitude of the conductor. This is really strange that how could this type of attitude be acceptable in the public transport. I think public transport is for the welfare of public and not for traveling of bus driver and conductor. This conductor behaves as if the passengers are fools and illiterate.

We request you to please take some strict action, so that he stop harassing the passengers in future.

thanks and regards,
Staff of Cosmo Ferrites Ltd
Jabli.
BALWINDER SINGH 27

Nov 20, 2018

BUS SERVICE OF 35 & 35B NUMBER

Good After Noon Sir,

My Self Balwinder Singh, I daily travel in 35 & 35B from Kharar to Chandigarh and from Chandigarh to Dera Bassi in 216 & 34 number buses. My complaint is regarding very poor service in the evening after 7.20 O Clock of 35 & 35B nos buses, I have to wait at JW Marriott for 45 minutes daily due to low service provided by you. Total time taken to reach at home at Kharar from Dera Bassi around 3 Hours daily in Evening and the distance covered is only 40 Kilo meter, It is almost double time taken to reach Dera Bassi in the morning.

You are requested to kindly arrange to provide the bus facility also in the evening as provided by you in the morning.
sourishsingla

Nov 14, 2018

No ctu 32number deployed on 6.30am to 7am dated 14nov 2018

No ctu 32number deployed on 6.30am to 7am dated 14nov 2018. Passenger are facing problems as they have to reach various offices on time. Thought some drivers and conductor of these buses move their buses till ramgarh only.. And stand over dere.. While they are not going to dera bassi as per their defined route. I request the authorities to take immediate action on this matter.
sourishsingla

Nov 14, 2018

Sourish Singla

No 32number ctu bus service is deployed from ramgarh to dera bassi from 6.30am to 7am dated 14nov 2018..Some ctu bus conductor move their bus from sector 17to till ramgarh despite of going to dera bassi as per their duty chart of 32number buses.. I request the authorities to take immediate action on the matter..
Er Ramanjeet Singh

Nov 11, 2018

Rash driving

I regular take bus number Ch 01 GA 7039 from sector 43 to sector 45 in night around 7 40 . I have issue with driving ,the driver is not following the rules and also doing rash driving everyday. Please take strict action as this is not safe for the people going on roads and also for bus passengers.
Lio123

Nov 3, 2018

Not giving prefrence to line queue

Chandigarh to dehradun route. They dont give tickets to passengers how are in queue and who want to go to paonta, just because they want passengers to dehradun although they are getting passengers from ponta always and each time.
Passengers of paonta sahib has to wait for the last moment so that they can get tickets if left any.
Passengers are suffering a lot..