ctu

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about ctu

Parmodkumar7207

Nov 24, 2022

Conductor Misbehave

Hi I have travlled in CTU bus number 240 where the conductor misbehave with me and vus travels from sec43 to mata mansa devi mandir
Shiranee

Oct 28, 2022

20A unavailable

20A route buses stopped operating and the excuse the CTU gave the customers was that there was lack of personnel. There are many customers from this route who are angry about this arrangement. Even when their airport shuttle buses are roaming around with hardly any customers sitting in them. Please register this complain and do something about this.
YASHIKA KAKRIA

Nov 24, 2021

REQUIRE ROUTES

Sir, we are facing problem to get buses for Mullanpur resulting problems to girls and woman employees. In the absence of buses we have to take 3 wheelers which are very risky. you are requested to ply Non- A.C Green Buses on this route especially in the morning and evening times.
vipul parmar546

Oct 24, 2021

Bad behaviour

Bad behaviour

The Higher Authority,
Chandigarh Transport Undertaking

Subject: Complaint Against Bus Conductor
Sir/Madam,

I have complaint against conductor of bus no.
PB 65AT2911 TICKET NO . 101180which departs from NANGAL at 5.00PM. i ask for conductor sir how many rupees for KHARAR Stop. He ask for me 130 rupees and i payed 500 rupees.But he misbehave with me i don't have free money he Told me to get off the bus.For me it's too much embars
I request you to take a strict action against him. So that the same does not happen with anyone else. I hope you will soon take the necessary action and make us feel more secure.
Thanking You
Vipul parmar
24oct 2021
Vaibhav Bansal 5800

Nov 7, 2019

Poor Service

Route: Khizrabad to ISBT 17
Route no.: 25, 40, 25A
Buses on this route are not coming on time. It is everyday practice on this route that half of the buses misses their timings. On this route major passengers are patients of PGI. There is a service of 20 minutes on this route but they are giving service of 1 hour. due to which the buses become overcrowded. It creates a lot of problem to patients. Sometime due to heavy rush patients get suffocated. Due to poor service many of the patients have to miss their appointment of Doctor.
so kindly please check the root cause of problem and provide good service. so that patients can freely travel to hospital.
Gitika Singh

Apr 10, 2019

Almost killed a women who just got down from bus

Morning at 9:40 on 10th April , a CTU Bus driver (CH01G 8872) injured a lady who was getting down from same bus at Khuda Lahora, Cha. He started driving the bus when she was getting down from it and she fell down and almost got saved from coming under the bus tyre . He neighter stopped nor showed any concern and kept on driving .When i asked driver to stop the bus then he started screaming and kind of abusive. Kidly reqw you to look into tis matter as the ekind of attotude that driver has got , its not safe for the passengers.

Almost killed a women who just got down from bus

Abhimanyu Thakur

Feb 5, 2019

Rash driving and Abusive Behaviour

Firstly I want tell i was the passenger in the bus CH01 G A 9976 . I want to tell you that both conductor and driver has being driving very roughly in entire journey . And then when we were heading to Chandigarh after kharar , this driver taken a very rough overtake with a car .. and that car was only few inches from bus and it clearly seems to be intentional . And the both conductor and driver start abusing the car guy ... And saying that i would kill you and words which i could not even write .... I request that full action has to be taken on this described scene ....

Reputed Indian
rajnish thor

May 23, 2018

Bus Not Going On Its ROUT

I just Want to inform you that the bus no 71 is which goes to kaimbala is not going to kaimbala the first bus in morning time
this is really bad sir. the first bus should go kaimbala there is no other way to reach there hope you understand. i have a bus pass
but i have no use of it because bus is not going to kaimbala.

thank you!!
@Yogita singh

Nov 17, 2017

Bus conductor's misbehave

Dear Sir/Mam,

I'm writing this just to file a complaint against a bus-conductor of CTU bus (green colour) 35-B. I got into the bus around 7:30 pm yesterday from phase 1 (barriers), Mohali and I reached Kharar around 8:05 pm. As I was not having change with me, I gave the conductor 100 RS note and the conductor returned me 90 RS in which few notes were torn but one note of 10 RS was sticked completely from cello-tape. I politely asked the conductor if he could change that note. The conductor then started shouting at me and which he continued for at least 4-5 minutes. Around 4-5 minutes I was sitting quite and politely I was asking him that why is he making such a big issue of such a small thing. But the conductor continued and kept on shouting and he also used wrong language and also misbehaved a lot.

I trust and I request that a quick action should be taken for the same otherwise these things and such conductors will continue threatening and misbehaving with people.

The no. Of the bus is CH-01-GA 4708

Waiting for a quick response and action.
Vaibhav Bansal 5800

Sep 10, 2017

Difficulties to PGI Patients due to heavy rush

Due to heavy rush in Bus No.76 from Kurali To Chandigarh at 8:00 am, so many patients of PGI have to face problems. Some times driver has to stop the bus, as patients vomits due to suffocation in the rush. There is only one bus in that hour. Due to it students, employees and patients are dependent on that bus. I request you to avail more buses on this route.
Geni123

Jun 17, 2017

Misbehaviour and violence

I am resident of Rajpura. On 16.06.17 at 4:45 I was waiting for the bus to Zirakpur. It had already been 45 minutes that I was waiting for the bus. Therefore, I enquired the details of the bus from inspector booth CTU. There a person named Fauji Sahab told me that a bus had come. But I was standing there and no bus had turned out. I asked him to register my complaint. To which he asked me to go inside the booth. As I entered the booth and asked for the complaint book the inspector there started misbehaving and abusing me. He pushed me out of the booth.

At that moment a conductor who was a known accomplice of the inspector and fauji saab started shouting at me. They being in majority I.e. 3-4 of the staff of CTU he slapped me.

The inspector on duty Didar Singh offered me tea and and asked me to let go of the case.

I can identify the conductor who slapped and the inspector who hold me while the act.

As I was harassed and slapped in public I am unable to live with honour again. I feel unsafe while travelling in CTU. I request the authorities to take proper step and enquiry be initiated against the culprit. This abuse of power and harassment of passengers must bE stopped. 7986737385
Hhhy

May 23, 2017

Irresponsible

Sir, humble request to ctu department to strictly order their employees to do their duty.Sir today on 23rd may at 6 ;00 pm at 43 bus stand i want to go to 17 i was unaware which bus will go, 1 person gold me to go in 240 bus, when i climb in bus, conductor talking on phone, i just asked him is this bus will go 17 bus stand , he talks soo rude by saying go outside and see the board.. how rude this behaviour is , i just want to confirm, but he was busy in his calling . Then i took pic of that guy and sharing with you too... its humble request many people comes from different states so politeness is the first requirememt of their duty...i

Irresponsible

Date: 19 march17
Time 7:15 am
Biarding stop: it park Chandigarh
Destination: HB Chowk
Conductor handed over already used ticket
Ticket no.0055738

Issue of already used ticket

To hit

Sep 24, 2016

Condutor

Mara pass me slip ghee liken conductor na ticket kite q
To hit

Sep 24, 2016

Fri

Pass ho ka bad be ticket kite
Vijay Pal

Jul 15, 2016

Late service

EVERY DAY BUS NO 1A IT COMES TO BEFORE 15Minutes or AFTER 15MINUTES.I AM LATE THE SCHOOLEVERY 2Nd DAY.PLEASE CHECK IN.
mohit khatana

Nov 19, 2015

Conductor miss behav

I'M start my traveling with "CHO1G5233" from dera bassi to chandigarh .I'm given 100 rs note to the conductor for my ticket but he call me for change .I have only one 100 rs. Then he say me if u have not change the get out from bus .I'm speak loudly then he give me my ticket but my balance not given and say i have no your balance .After that i'm start shout his video then he snatch my mobile and throw it .I have a video for all convocation .I'm also complaint ctu offic sector 17 bus stand room no 1 but there is no any solution
Plc help me