Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Ajay J Meshram

Oct 21, 2019

Not serving CPML

Yesterday on 20th oct.travelled from Delhi to Ahmadabad via 6E-432 with seat no A-20.As I am diabetic I booked corporate meal with travel plan.Flt tookoff at 1340 and your in-flight started serving food from 1350 but didn't serve the food till 1445.when pilot announced prepare for arrival,Miss Linda and miss Snehal offered me meal.When I asked why so much delay they replied me unconvincingly.They also told me if required can lodge complaint n told me websitr address for complaint.When in-flight in charge miss Afsha was also not co-operative dinner bother much for not serving the food.I observed total mismanagement and slow service inspire of 3 trollies serving the food .I Herby condemn such a unprofessional attitude and will never book in-flight meal henceforth.This is first time such bad behaviour observed by me in my frequent travel on your airline.I hope you will take action and prevent repeat of such incident in future -- Ajay J. Meshram.
Gurri1707

Sep 24, 2019

Pathetic ground staff service and harassment to senior citizens

This is with regards to the recent flight which my elderly parents, aged 67 yrs old and 68 yrs old, took to travel from Mumbai to Ranchi on 11th September, 2019 via indigo. Their PNR numbers are mentioned below:
1. Bhupinder Singh Dhanjal (M) – PNR VDMV3V seat no 27 F
2. Harjinder kaur Dhanjal (F) – PNR VDMV3V Seat No 19 E
Flight departing from Mumbai at 05:35 hrs.
• My parents had checked in at the check in counter and he had mentioned that they had an ipad in the check in bag when they were asked by the indigo staff at the checkin counter. After the checkin was complete and security check was also cleared, my parents boarded the flight and all hell broke lose when my parents were asked to disembark from the flight for carrying an “objectionable” material in their luggage.

• As my mom is a diabetic patient and uses insulin pens, their first thought it could be an insulin pen, but the she had been carrying insulin pens for air travel for years along with the necessary certificates and nothing had went wrong with insulin pens ever. After getting them disembarked, they were told that the objectionable item was my father’s ipad which was put into the main luggage. This was already mentioned to the indigo staff at the chceck in counter.

• And after getting them disembarked, their luggages were thoroughly checked and they were told that ipads are not allowed in main luggage. If that was the case why did the indigo staff at the check in counter not react or say anything to my parents when my dad said that he has an ipad inside the luggage. Why was it ok to have ipad in the luggage at that time and suddenly its an objectionable item?? Being senior citizens, this is not the way they should be treated. Instead proper care and guidance should have been extended to them at all times so that they did not have to suffer.

• Further, it was known later on that their luggage was not put for screening before reaching out to the check in counter. Is that my parents fault if the ground staff are not performing their duties efficiently??
In normal circumstances, they would have screened the luggage before checking in and advised my parents to put the ipad in the cabin baggage instead of th check in luggage.

• But instead of everyone carrying out their duties and responsibilities, the staff is putting the blame on the cisf team who are responsible for everything to do with the passengers and the cabin luggage, not the check in luggage. It is quite obvious that had there been anything objectionable in the cabin luggage, CISF would have definitely got it removed before boarding of the aircraft. The responsibility for screening of the check in luggage is with the carrier itself, in this case it is INDIGO Airlines.

• Further more when my father asked the ground staff to give in writing that I-pad is not allowed in the check in luggage, the staff refused and the person in charge, i.e the Ground staff manager Mr. Hitesh, vanished putting ahead a female staff to answer my parents queries while they were stranded and totally clueless as to what happened.

• My parents were deplaned for no fault of theirs, made to wait 4 hours for the next flight, and even were asked to shell out extra money to buy the tickets for the next flight if they wanted to reach home. This is utter non sense and very irresponsible on the part of INDIGO to be managing a simple matter in this way. I can say harassment by INDIGO to an elderly couple is the right word to use.

The issue does not end there. After having to shell out extra money for the next flight, my father had to walk up to the authorities to collect the letter for their next flight. On reaching the counter where he was asked to collect the letter from, there was no one standing at the counter and the letter was kept there for him to pick it up on his own.
Due to this change of flight, the terminals had to be changed and the least one could do was provide a smooth transfer from one terminal to the other for them to board the flight conveniently and without any further hassle. But no, parents had to walk all the way and that too without a wheelchair.
My mom being a diabetic gets easily drained out and her sugar levels peak during stress or any physical activity. To avoid that situation, my mom asked for a wheelchair assistance as she could not walk, but a wheelchair assistance was also not provided. It would be correct to state that my mom was refused wheelchair assistance.

• The staff can't make out a difference between the Mac book and I pad, very very lame here, and then you say we changed policies and customers don't check, but your team won't screen luggage or aid senior citizens who may I mention have travelled a no. Of times with your airline.

Apart from the harassment, there is absolutely no sense of responsibility the airlines want to take or offer comfort to an elderly couple looking forward to reaching home safe.

We even called up the customer complaint number on 11th September itself but there was really no proper response from your end. Instead we were just told we will look in to the matter. If you guys really wanted, there was still time to sort out the issue with my parents and extend some help and comfort to them as the next available flight was after 5 hours.

This is very unbecoming of an airline that has rose to new heights due to its customer service policy. But this time, we have been let down and we can say the worst ever experience with INDIGO

We really want apology from the staff and also compensation from INDIGO for all the harassment an elderly couple had to go through. Hoping there would be an immediate reply from INDIGO at the earliest.

Sep 17, 2019

Hi Abhinav,

Thanks a ton for your awesome support. It’s really cool to hear this from you. If you can send us your PNR via Private Message, we'll make sure to let our crew know about your appreciation.

Sep 17, 2019

refund ammount for cancelled air ticket

Please know that the refund has been initiated from our end in the travel agency account used while making the booking. Kindly connect with the respective travel agency to claim the same.

Prashant Jambhulkar

Sep 16, 2019

Apprecation

Recently I had travelled with my friends from Tirupati to Kolhapur(flight no 6E7191) on September 15th it was my birthday and my friends wanted to celebrate my birthday in flight they just discussed there idea with indigo crew Krutika and Ameesha. The staff was so cooperative that they celibrated my birthday in very special way. I would really thank full to Krutika and Amessha for making my birthday unforgettable memorie of my life.
sinoboy

Sep 14, 2019

refund ammount for cancelled air ticket

I bought the ticket from Mumbai to Jeddah on September 4th, but within time I canceled it from the Indigo office at Mumbai Airport. So far, I have not received the refund amount paid using my bank card. So please tell me the process I can get back the refund.

my trip id is: 19090574068
PNR: VLIH3N
My Contact number is : +966-530565381
SATISH SADANAND TIWARI

Sep 13, 2019

APPRECIATION

My name is Satish Tiwari, travelled through Indigo PNR No RP7IQE & Flight No 6E-244 A320 from Ahemdabad to Lucknow on 12.09.2019.
I arrived Lucknow and unfortunately I lost my Voter's Id at Airport. Thereafter Shri BHANU of Lucknow Airport contacted my brother and informed the receipt of the card.
Then I spoked to Shri BHANU that I am returning from LKO to AMD on 13.09.2019 21.05 Hrs. He confirmed to handover card at Airport.
On arriving at LKO airport Shri BHANU came immediately and provided the Voters id.
I AM REALLY THANKFUL TO SHRI BHANU FOR GREAT SUPPORT. HE IS REALLY SINCERE, COURTEOUS, HONEST STAR LEADING THE IMAGE OF COMPANY.
I ONCE AGAIN THANK BHANU

THANKS AND REGARDS
SATISH TIWARI
9429669866.
Abhinav Goberu

Sep 12, 2019

Appreciation

Indigo inflight services are very good. Recently I travelled from Hyderabad to Vijayawada. I enjoyed my flying experience with Indigo. Special thanks to AMITA. The Air hostess who took care of the passengers. She is very good at interacting with people. She should be appreciated and rewarded. Thanks to Indigo.
Poornima kapoor

Aug 19, 2019

Damaged baggage and no follow up on the issue raised

I had reported an issue for mishandled baggage to HYD Indigo airport authority. The compensation offered by them was not at all at par with the actual repairing cost. I had already asked the airport authority to mark my luggage as fragile but I was informed that the tag has been discontinued, because the staff is taking care of the luggage properly now, I would like to add here that my luggage was not handled any near to properly. I had some stuff broken inside the bag when I went back and checked. This is not the only issue. My suitcase was torn off the number lock, damaging the zippers as well. The number lock attached to the bag itself was missing and the zippers were broken from the point where they are put into the lock, to lock the suitcase. Also the blue zip tie (scanning seal), they tied at DED airport was missing when I got back the bag. This is a clear case of invasion in someone privacy where the staff/ other authority tried to open my bag, which is considered as an offence. The bag can now not be used without the lock and in order to get it repaired I would have to get a new lock and the zippers changed from the respective company. The airport authority had raised a ticket for mishandled luggage, and assured me a callback within 4 hrs, which did not happen and today afternoon when I received a call, the compensation offered was nearly same and not at par with the cost of repair, the executive talked to me very rudely at the end and asked me to escalate it online.

Aug 11, 2019

Mismanagement and Waiting Time

I emailed indigo about my problems regarding the services I purchased. Despite of regular calls and emails, there is no response from Indigo's end.
Too bad.
Subrata7434

Jul 14, 2019

Appreciation

With ref. to my recent flying experience, BBI-BLR-PNQ-CCU-BBI, with Indigo, I appreciate the support of all Indigo staffs, specially, ROJALI of PNQ airport. She supported me like anything, I 'll always recall her kindness. Her support further strengthened my faith on humanity.

Indigo should nominate ROJALI as employee of the year.

Thanks & Warm Regards

Subrata Banerjee.

Jul 9, 2019

Not allow to checkin

Hi Suman,

We are sorry to hear this. Please share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

sumanparihar

Jul 5, 2019

Not allow to checkin

I booked ticket for uk and on check-in time they are not allow to check-in due to age factor. When i booked ticket from your app then i mention my age if my age is not eligible to book ticket and go then you should not allow to book ticket. at-least one alert message should be display before booking that my age is not allow to go uk.

Please return my money because it's your app fault.

Jun 16, 2019

Reg flight delays and no update

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Kindly share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

Udhay4indigo

Jun 12, 2019

Reg flight delays and no update

In Mumbai airport terminal 1 I landed today.. I have very horrible experience with staff and delay updates.. flight from Mumbai to Hyderabad am traveling and this flight came from Srinagar.there is no announcement or update given by airport staff there is delay they mentioned it is scheduled and till the last moment of the schedule time they didn't ..also they asked to board into bus and after boarding we waited for 15 mins standing in bus standing in front of the plane.. and after boarding into the plane and sitting inside the plane for more than 1 hour and there is no update.. and when asked a crew they mention it may be due to weather or technical problem.. I really don't understand other planes are taking off and landing properly.. why this is not starting
Maqsood Ahmad Shah

Jun 1, 2019

Appreciaton

I’m a frequent traveler and most of the times I opt for indigo airlines, not only because you save a few bucks but also because you feel overwhelmed with the services you get. Many small things they do for you whether it be airport services or in-flight services, you feel amazed after experiencing them. No matter how stressed they are, they greet you, assist you with a smile , respond instantaneously, and even apologize for any inconvenience.
I flew 6E-576 from Lucknow to Srinagar on Friday May 31. As, always this was also a great flight, the cabin crew especially were really helping in nature, Although I was busy on my laptop, I noticed they assisted Elderly people and ensured they are comfortable. They even helped a few women to calm down their kids, and when you experience such little thing they Move you from within. I really wanted to commend the whole staff for their hard work and the natural ease they work with. I would like to thank the whole team lead by “SHIVA” for their commendable work. Please pass on to her and the whole cabin staff my thanks.

Maqsood

May 30, 2019

CANCELLATION REFUND

Hi Vinod,

We have asked our concerned team to review your case. Please bear with us.

vinodkhemka

May 25, 2019

CANCELLATION REFUND

had booked two tickets for NAG-CCU (PNR No:DM8PVE) and CCU-NAG (PNR No: VJFFSQ) for same day ie 03/02/2019. The flight to NAG- CCU was morning and CCU-NAG was evening. The morning flight was cancelled by you. As I could not go how can return the same evening. I informed on your Customer Care about same and requested to cancel the tickets. First they said there will be cancellation charges, but after sometime confirming from superiors they said there will be 100% refund to the payment source. I booked the tickets through GIIBIBO, but they are not refunding amount for CCU-NAG sector, they are saying there was no show and Indigo has refused to give any refund for same. I request you to update me on this matter, as it was no fault of mine and both departing and return flights was INDIGO. I am looking for 100% refund.

May 20, 2019

Hi Naidu,

We totally understand the discomfort you must have faced. As checked, our Customer Relations team is working on the raised concern and shall respond to you with an update on the same e-mail. Please be rest assured that we always remain committed to assist our passengers in the best possible manner.

May 17, 2019

Problem with opting student fare

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. However, we would like to confirm that our website always asks to register student ID while making the booking under Student fare. Also, we do mention the promo code STUD on the itinerary sent to the passenger. We look forward to your understanding.

deepu1428

May 14, 2019

Problem with opting student fare

I traveled from Delhi to Visakhapatnam by an Indigo flight 6E 2197 on 13 May 2019. My flight PNR: CIY2VD and name: Ananda Deepika Bollimpalli. While booking the ticket, I had opted for student service (Date of Booking: 7 April 2019). However, when I tried to check in at the Delhi airport, they told me that I am only allowed to carry 15 kgs weight. I was asked to pay 4000 INR for the extra luggage, as the total weight of my luggage was 25kgs. I tried to explain to them that I did opt for the student service while booking and also presented them with my valid student ID. But they denied saying that nothing as such shows up in their system and I have no option than paying for the extra luggage. I even showed them my 2016 tickets in which as well I opted for student service, but nothing as such was on my ticket. So I called up customer care back then and they told me that if I show valid student ID at the check-in gate, everything should go well. Nothing convinced them, so I shuffled a few stuff, and then paid extra Rs. 2000 for extra baggage because my flight boarding has started and they gave me the option of either paying or missing the flight. The attendant at the check-in counter was not helpful at all. He asked me to call customer service and sort the issue by myself. I explained that I have an international sim and that I cannot place any call.

Today, I called up the customer service to complain about this and initially the customer care person also repeated the same stuff saying that it is not registered in their system, summarizing that I would have made a mistake while booking because I did not provide my student ID. I explained to him that it does not ask for student ID and obviously, at first he did not believe me. Later I asked him to repeat booking for me and that is when he admitted that there is a bug in their website. So even if you opt for the student service, it does not ask for the student ID. The staff was so reluctant to accept that there could be a mistake in their system for once and I had been left at the check-in counter till the boarding time. I do not mind paying money if I actually have extra luggage, but I get really annoyed if I have to do it for somebody else's fault. I carried luggage which only weighs the amount that I am allowed to carry with the student fare. I hope you look into this situation and take necessary action immediately because clearly, this is not acceptable. I also demand the reimbursement of the money I paid for extra luggage because to start with, I was not supposed to pay for it.
Naidu Paila

May 13, 2019

Indigo started cheating customers to gain the profits??

I am travelling all the way from Chicago to Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam booked with Indigo on 12/05/2019 PNR: YCGNYL, as I was doing international travel I do have excess luggage, I was referring to Indigo site for excess luggage found that for international connection cost is 3000 for 30KG. I called to Indigo customer care department(+1 844 297 3904) for assistance from my mobile phone +1 848 219 9247on May 6th 8:40 AM and 8:42AM EST, 2 calls I made it. I was talked with one Lady Executive and I was explaining the scenario, even though she didn’t ask the much info from me and she told me to pay at Indigo check in counter and I need to show international connectivity evidence at Indigo check in counter then we drop the call and I was under impression that whatever she was telling is right information. Here is the problem comes I TRUST THE INDOGO CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE.

Today (12/05/2019), I was at Indigo check-in counter for check-in and we are doing baggage weight, total weight cones 103 KG, whoever is doing check in he calculated around 68 KG’s I need to pay and I was telling him that I have international connectivity, so will pay 6000rs for 60KG but he said I need to pay 400rs per KG, he called another Lady for total price calculation. She was very arrogant even though I was telling that I am following Indigo Customer care executive instruction she not even listen my words, she was saying that she don’t care about Indigo Customer care executive as that is separate department(as a customer we will think that Indigo is one company but here each department has different rules). She called another person to push my luggage away I was really shocked.

I am travelling the 10 months baby and he is crying a lot, really I don’t know what to do and I called indigo customer care(4 AM) and explain the case, he told me to pay the whole money and they will through the call recording and reimburse the money, as per conversion I need to wait for 6 hours for resolution, I paid 27200rs for baggage as my is crying and my wife is sick I don’t want to put them into more trouble so I end up paying the amount and boarded the flight, as a customer I don’t expect that Indigo will cheat the customer to gain the profits.

Again I called to customer care by 3 PM and this time executive said within 2 hours I will get the resolution. This time also nu luck. Third I called customer care at 10:40 PM this is very interesting as they told me to wait for 24 to 48 hours to get the call recording status even though I am able to provide exact data & time, from number and to number.

My concern is Indigo started cheating the customer by passing the wrong information? Today I suffered a lot and my family also suffered.
To listen the 2 mins call recording, how long will it take?
Do think customer are your slaves and we can take their money but putting them into trouble.

I need 2 things from Indigo
1. Indigo must reimburse my money
2. I need the call recording which was happened in on May 6th 8:40 AM and 8:42AM EST, 2 calls.

One thing I have observed that, Indigo is more interested on cheating the cheat the customers to get the profits and Indigo employees not representing the one company, everyone has own set-off rules.
Naidu Paila

May 13, 2019

Indigo started cheating customers to gain the profits??

I am travelling all the way from Chicago to Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam booked with Indigo on 12/05/2019 PNR: YCGNYL, as I was doing international travel I do have excess luggage, I was referring to Indigo site for excess luggage found that for international connection cost is 3000 for 30KG. I called to Indigo customer care department(+1 844 297 3904) for assistance from my mobile phone +1 848 219 9247 on May 6th 8:40 AM and 8:42AM EST, 2 calls I made it. I was talked with one Lady Executive and I was explaining the scenario, even though she didn’t ask the much info from me and she told me to pay at Indigo check in counter and I need to show international connectivity evidence at Indigo check in counter then we drop the call and I was under impression that whatever she was telling is right information. Here is the problem comes I TRUST THE INDOGO CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE.

To listen the 2 mins call recording, how long will it take?

I need 2 things from Indigo
1. Indigo must reimburse my money

May 10, 2019

Change of origin and date

Hi Rakesh,

We understand your concern. Kindly share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

May 8, 2019

lost luggage on 23rd march 2019 , flight 6E11 Delhi-Istanbul

We are sorry for the experience. We have replied to your post on "Consumercomplaints.in", please check.

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...