Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

May 3, 2021

Escalation change date of travel

Hi, we had our tickets booked from Delhi to Bangalore travel for 8th May. But because of covid spread in delhi, my parents are severely sick.i am requesting airlines to allow me the flexibility to change my dates of travel anytime.

But I am not getting any positive response,even though my tickets were booked under flexi fare which allows flexibility upto 4 days before departure.
I am disappointed seeing that ,at this time of covid ,when evryone is trying to help each other at their level best, the help what I am asking to airlines is the bare minimum help
And indigo airlines is still looking for the ways to extract more money from their customers.

I wish airlines could understand that sometimes things cannot be planned in such situations. There is so much of uncertainty associated with this covid .
akhiljajayan

Feb 12, 2021

Appreciation

Such a good flight even in these hard times. Special Mention for your cabin crew member Priyanka for her dedicated and passionate service. ( Flight 6E 6835 to Vizag). Thanks, Akhil.
Bartu Manoj

Jan 10, 2021

Please credit amount to credit shell

Sir, I had booked indigo flight from Dimapur to Bhubanswer on 11 Jan 2021 PNR number KPJRGH
Due to un natural situation i can't reach Dimapur. Please credit amount to credit shell.
Goshai uraon

Dec 25, 2020

Dear,sir/mam, Iam a customer of Indigo I had booked
My ticket to Indigo on 24 Oct 2020 from Ranchi to Kolkata and 25 Oct 2020 From Kolkata to portblair PNR AK56WW. Due to lockdown my ticket
Got cancelled by airlines and inform me through message on my mobile number and I try to contact Indigo customer service for my refunds
So they provide me this website to write an complaint email for my refund amount of Rs 21600.
Passenger Name Mr.Patuwa uraon/mrs. Libdi Devi/Mr. Gossai uraon/ Mrs. Karishma kumari/ Miss Dashami kumari
Phone No.9474222711
Email [email protected]
SUSHILRANA

Dec 20, 2020

Appreciation Details,

My name is Sushil Rana. I traveled Indigo via flight 6E-2402 from DIB -DELHI on 19th Dec 2020. I would like to compliment the crew team and specially the Team Leader for doing their services during the flight with complete professionalism. Team Leader Damanpreet Kaur displayed excellent qualities of hospitality, courtesy, maturity, leadership and professionalism. I wish Damanpreet Kaur and her team all the best. She deserves special appreciations. Many thanks.
Ansari123

Sep 24, 2020

Refund Of Full Booked Amount

Refer your reply dated 14-09-2020. It is mentioned that booking dated should be between 25-03-2020 to 14-04-2020. How a passenger can book his flight ticket once the complete country was lockdown and flight was not operational in the country. Then nobody can knowingly book the flight between 25-03-2020 to 14-04-2020.Your reply is justify.Hence once again reconsider my case and refund my booked money of Rs.9783/-.

PNR No-LF6GVI.

Sep 14, 2020

Refund Of Booked Amount

Dear Ansari123,

We are offering a full refund for reservations made between 25th March to 14th April, with travel date from 25th March to 3rd May. As we can check, your booking was not made in the mentioned timeline, therefore, a Credit Shell has been created for your PNR which can be used for the future bookings of the same passengers till 1 year from the date of issue. You may visit this link https://bit.ly/3c2Anb5 for information on how to use your credit shell. We request your understanding.

Ansari123

Sep 11, 2020

Refund Of Booked Amount

I have booked my Indigo flight on 31-03-2020 from Jorhat to New Delhi vide PNR No-LF6GVI for an amount of Rs.9783/- for the following passenger- M Yousuf Ansari, Mrs Shabnam Parveen and Mr Adnan Shahid.Due to lockdown flight was cancelled and my booking amount has been put into a credit cell. Now I want to refund my full amount of Rs.9783/- without any cancellation charges, let me know whether I will get full amount or you will deduct some cancellation charge.
On this subject I am awaiting for early reply please.
tcchetasvi

Aug 12, 2020

Refund
Dear sir/mam: I am a customer of indigo I had booked
my ticket to indigo on 14 feb 2020 fm Bengaluru to Imphal for 10 April 2020.PNR-TPL8TH.due to lockdown my ticket
got cancelled by airlines and inform me through message on my mobile number and I try to contact indigo custmer service for my refunds so they provide me this website to write an complaint email for my refund amount of Rs, 23057
Passenger name Mr, chandrashekar/.ms.shilpa kj / inft. Tc. Chetasvi and child. TC. Chiranjeevi my mobilno 7760316915 and
my another ticket PNR-JMJDPA same date, same route, same flight my refund amount Rs, 17833:00 passenger name ms. Pushpalatha/ child. Tg. Shreyas my mobil no 7760316915.
so I kindly requesting for my total refund amount Rs, 40890:00. hopefully waiting for the refund.
Email [email protected]
Achinghongs

Jul 28, 2020

Refund

Dear sir/mam: i am a customer of indigo I had booked my ticket to indigo on 23 may/2020 from Delhi to Dimapur for 4 june/2020. PNR-ULM63D . Due to lockdown my ticket got cancelled by Airline's and inform me through message on my mobile number, and I try to contact indigo customer service for my refund so they provide me this website to write an complaint email for my refund amount of RS-13,955.
Passenger name MS-I CHAUNYU PHOM/ MR-NGECHING PHOM/PHONE NUMBER -9717206303

SO I KINDLY REQUESTING FOR MY REFUND AMOUNT OF RS-13,955 HOPEFULLY WAITING FOR THE REPLY
Thiyam Kiran Singh

Jul 22, 2020

Non receipt of credit shell details

Dear sir. It is informed that I had booked ticket of Indigo fm Imphal to Guwahati for 7 April 2020 PNR no XKJN3G Trip ID ############ provided by Cleartrip. Due to lockdown my ticket was cancelled by Airlines and infomd me through SMS on my moblle no.On 21 July when I enquired about credit shell your executive at Imphal airport counter informed me that credit shell has been transferred to Cleartrip on 30/3/20 vide Trans ID no 359712001. Please clarify the issue for rebooking from credit shell. as Cleatrip informed me that PNR and Trip ID is cancelled and credit shell is protected by Airlines. It so confusing. Where should I approach. It's an urgent request
Mahenoin45

Jul 15, 2020

Refund from Indigo credit shell

Dear Sir/maam, I m a customer of Indigo Airlines who had recently done 3 consecutive flight booking from Banglore to Imphal on two sites..But all my 3 booking has all been generated as credit shell in wake of Covid 19.. As I already have 2 booking for future travel I wish to get a refund of my third bookings bearing PNR WHJ16P to be credited to my bank account... Thanking you for the support..

Name - Mahen Oinam
PNR. - WHJI6P
Flight details. Bengaluru to Agartala 6E 457(A320)
Agartala to Imphal 6E 358(A320)
Email. [email protected]
Mahenoin45

Jul 15, 2020

Refund from credit shell

Dear Sir/maam, I m an indigo passenger who had done 3 consecutive bookings from banglore to Imphal on two different websites.. .but my bookings had all been converted to credit shell in the wake of Covid 19...i would be forever grateful if one of my bookings bearing PNR WHJ16P could be refunded to my bank account as I already have two more bookings in credit shell. Thanking u for the support..

Name - Mahen oinam
PNR. - WHJ16P
Flight details- Bengaluru to Agartala 6E 457 (A320)
Agartala to Imphal. 6E 358 (A320)
Email - [email protected]
kadunshinlu

Jul 7, 2020

Respected sir/Madam

this is golmei kadunshinlu, i had booked a flight ticket on 25 may 2020 from Chennai to imphal (CONNECTING) and it has been cancelled. During the last duration also i had requested for return policy manner but could not get any notification or mail about it so, please notify me the return request.i trust indigo services and i hope you wouldn't let down your customer trust on indigo services. waiting for the reply mail or notification.

thanking you

PNR No. SN1T3N
FLIGHT No. 6E797(A320) chennai to kolkata, 6E707 (A320) kolkata to imphal
contact no. 9600311214

May 15, 2020

Dear Mr. Malik,

Please know that flight on the said day was operational. However, the seats went vacant and your reservation was closed as No show. Hence,. the no show taxes have been refunded to the agency account.

May 8, 2020

Dear Mr. Singh,

Thanks for your shoutout! We'll pass your compliments to our team.

Vishnu196

Apr 1, 2020

Refund not credited

Pnr no NWN18H flight no.6E1847 from Muscat to Cochin on 02/04/2020.. cancelled flight on March 20 because of covid fears...till now refund amount not credited to my bank account
P K MALLIK

Mar 14, 2020

Process cancellation and Refund

PNR No. HIS19J Flight No.6E 5035 Delhi to Bhubaneswar on 14.03 2020 Ms. Pragyan Priyambada cancelled travel due to fear of Corona Virus. You are requested to cancel booking and refund the amount to the same account from which payment was made.
P K MALLIK

Mar 14, 2020

Process cancellation and Refund

PNR NO HIS19J FLIGHT NO 6E 5035 DELHI TO BHUBANESWAR MS PRAGYAN PRIYAMBADA CANCELLED THE TRAVEL DUE TO FEAR OF CORONA VIRUS. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CANCEL THE BOOKING AND REFUND THE AMOUNT TO THE SAME ACCOUNT FROM WHICH PAYMENT WAS MADE.
Rashpal Singh Riat

Feb 29, 2020

Appreciation

Traveled by 6E-105 flight Delhi to Pune on 21st Feb 2020. Appreciate in-flight crew for their service & behaviour. Special thanks to SADHVI & SHIVANGI.

Rashpal singh

Jan 20, 2020

Dear Mr. Rahman,

We would like to inform you that both the transaction were failed and amount is not received by us. Please connect with your bank if the amount is not auto reversed in your account.

akki.sing7h

Jan 19, 2020

APPRECIATION

Hello, this is to thanks Manish from the counters. I am a student travelling from kolkata to lucknow and always use the student service whenever I am travelling. When I went to the counter for the boarding pass. I discovered the luggage weighed 17.7kg. Which is extra than your limit whereas you can carry 10 kgs more under student service. I confidently gave him my student id card and it was later discovered that I did not use the student services while booking my tickets. He asked me how would I like to pay for the extra luggage. I told him the whole story and showed him my student Id and the previous tickets where I used to book tickets under student services and that I was short on cash as I was unprepared for this to happen. He was so kind and understanding and told me that since its the first time, he’ll excuse the extra weight and that to be careful for the next time I book tickets. Thank you so much Manish.

Jan 18, 2020

Dear Mr. Rahman,

Please allow us sometime to get this checked with the concerned team.

Ashikrahman

Jan 12, 2020

Refund request

booked a flight 6E359 departure on 12 Jan 2020 at 21:55 hrs from del to com.after booking this flight ticket the ticket fare is credited from my account but in the payment status it seems to be NEEDS PAYMENT.The money is already credited from my account.So kindly refund my amount.The pnr is AIWZ3G

Dec 27, 2019

Pre-booked and purchased snacks and beverage (XSAT) not mentioned on the boarding pass hence not served in the flight in time.

Sir/Ma'am,

We believe that our customer relations team has responded to your last email. Please reply to the same email with the required details to assist you.