Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

May 20, 2019

Hi Naidu,

We totally understand the discomfort you must have faced. As checked, our Customer Relations team is working on the raised concern and shall respond to you with an update on the same e-mail. Please be rest assured that we always remain committed to assist our passengers in the best possible manner.

May 17, 2019

Problem with opting student fare

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. However, we would like to confirm that our website always asks to register student ID while making the booking under Student fare. Also, we do mention the promo code STUD on the itinerary sent to the passenger. We look forward to your understanding.

deepu1428

May 14, 2019

Problem with opting student fare

I traveled from Delhi to Visakhapatnam by an Indigo flight 6E 2197 on 13 May 2019. My flight PNR: CIY2VD and name: Ananda Deepika Bollimpalli. While booking the ticket, I had opted for student service (Date of Booking: 7 April 2019). However, when I tried to check in at the Delhi airport, they told me that I am only allowed to carry 15 kgs weight. I was asked to pay 4000 INR for the extra luggage, as the total weight of my luggage was 25kgs. I tried to explain to them that I did opt for the student service while booking and also presented them with my valid student ID. But they denied saying that nothing as such shows up in their system and I have no option than paying for the extra luggage. I even showed them my 2016 tickets in which as well I opted for student service, but nothing as such was on my ticket. So I called up customer care back then and they told me that if I show valid student ID at the check-in gate, everything should go well. Nothing convinced them, so I shuffled a few stuff, and then paid extra Rs. 2000 for extra baggage because my flight boarding has started and they gave me the option of either paying or missing the flight. The attendant at the check-in counter was not helpful at all. He asked me to call customer service and sort the issue by myself. I explained that I have an international sim and that I cannot place any call.

Today, I called up the customer service to complain about this and initially the customer care person also repeated the same stuff saying that it is not registered in their system, summarizing that I would have made a mistake while booking because I did not provide my student ID. I explained to him that it does not ask for student ID and obviously, at first he did not believe me. Later I asked him to repeat booking for me and that is when he admitted that there is a bug in their website. So even if you opt for the student service, it does not ask for the student ID. The staff was so reluctant to accept that there could be a mistake in their system for once and I had been left at the check-in counter till the boarding time. I do not mind paying money if I actually have extra luggage, but I get really annoyed if I have to do it for somebody else's fault. I carried luggage which only weighs the amount that I am allowed to carry with the student fare. I hope you look into this situation and take necessary action immediately because clearly, this is not acceptable. I also demand the reimbursement of the money I paid for extra luggage because to start with, I was not supposed to pay for it.
Naidu Paila

May 13, 2019

Indigo started cheating customers to gain the profits??

I am travelling all the way from Chicago to Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam booked with Indigo on 12/05/2019 PNR: YCGNYL, as I was doing international travel I do have excess luggage, I was referring to Indigo site for excess luggage found that for international connection cost is 3000 for 30KG. I called to Indigo customer care department(+1 844 297 3904) for assistance from my mobile phone +1 848 219 9247on May 6th 8:40 AM and 8:42AM EST, 2 calls I made it. I was talked with one Lady Executive and I was explaining the scenario, even though she didn’t ask the much info from me and she told me to pay at Indigo check in counter and I need to show international connectivity evidence at Indigo check in counter then we drop the call and I was under impression that whatever she was telling is right information. Here is the problem comes I TRUST THE INDOGO CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE.

Today (12/05/2019), I was at Indigo check-in counter for check-in and we are doing baggage weight, total weight cones 103 KG, whoever is doing check in he calculated around 68 KG’s I need to pay and I was telling him that I have international connectivity, so will pay 6000rs for 60KG but he said I need to pay 400rs per KG, he called another Lady for total price calculation. She was very arrogant even though I was telling that I am following Indigo Customer care executive instruction she not even listen my words, she was saying that she don’t care about Indigo Customer care executive as that is separate department(as a customer we will think that Indigo is one company but here each department has different rules). She called another person to push my luggage away I was really shocked.

I am travelling the 10 months baby and he is crying a lot, really I don’t know what to do and I called indigo customer care(4 AM) and explain the case, he told me to pay the whole money and they will through the call recording and reimburse the money, as per conversion I need to wait for 6 hours for resolution, I paid 27200rs for baggage as my is crying and my wife is sick I don’t want to put them into more trouble so I end up paying the amount and boarded the flight, as a customer I don’t expect that Indigo will cheat the customer to gain the profits.

Again I called to customer care by 3 PM and this time executive said within 2 hours I will get the resolution. This time also nu luck. Third I called customer care at 10:40 PM this is very interesting as they told me to wait for 24 to 48 hours to get the call recording status even though I am able to provide exact data & time, from number and to number.

My concern is Indigo started cheating the customer by passing the wrong information? Today I suffered a lot and my family also suffered.
To listen the 2 mins call recording, how long will it take?
Do think customer are your slaves and we can take their money but putting them into trouble.

I need 2 things from Indigo
1. Indigo must reimburse my money
2. I need the call recording which was happened in on May 6th 8:40 AM and 8:42AM EST, 2 calls.

One thing I have observed that, Indigo is more interested on cheating the cheat the customers to get the profits and Indigo employees not representing the one company, everyone has own set-off rules.
Naidu Paila

May 13, 2019

Indigo started cheating customers to gain the profits??

I am travelling all the way from Chicago to Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam booked with Indigo on 12/05/2019 PNR: YCGNYL, as I was doing international travel I do have excess luggage, I was referring to Indigo site for excess luggage found that for international connection cost is 3000 for 30KG. I called to Indigo customer care department(+1 844 297 3904) for assistance from my mobile phone +1 848 219 9247 on May 6th 8:40 AM and 8:42AM EST, 2 calls I made it. I was talked with one Lady Executive and I was explaining the scenario, even though she didn’t ask the much info from me and she told me to pay at Indigo check in counter and I need to show international connectivity evidence at Indigo check in counter then we drop the call and I was under impression that whatever she was telling is right information. Here is the problem comes I TRUST THE INDOGO CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE.

To listen the 2 mins call recording, how long will it take?

I need 2 things from Indigo
1. Indigo must reimburse my money

May 10, 2019

Change of origin and date

Hi Rakesh,

We understand your concern. Kindly share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

May 8, 2019

lost luggage on 23rd march 2019 , flight 6E11 Delhi-Istanbul

We are sorry for the experience. We have replied to your post on "Consumercomplaints.in", please check.

brunofree

May 4, 2019

lost luggage on 23rd march 2019 , flight 6E11 Delhi-Istanbul

Dear Indigo, on 23Rd March, I took an awful flight, unfortunately very delayed, from Delhi to Istanbul ; My PNR number is SDU7JC .
Eventhough I insisted at boarding in Delhi, that I had a short 2 hours only connecting flight in Istanbul, the ground staff insisted that I register my cabin size luggage due to its 13kg weight) .
Not having my luggage in Istanbul on 23rd march evening, I made a phone call to Indigo hot line in India to register my lost luggage claim, then had to quickly hop on the connecting flight to Athens, and had no time to register the claim with the ground staff in Istanbul . And anyway, there was nobody attending the Indigo transfer desk at Istanbul at the time !
Now, after repeated phone calls, informing me to wait, that Indigo is trying to locate my luggage along the past few weeks, I still have no news, no proposal, nothing but indifference from Indigo .
Will someone care about a regular customer, or just continue ignoring ?
Bruno Dercle, Gurgaon, Haryana
Rakesh Anand97

May 4, 2019

Change of origin and date

I soumil , i have my flight on 21st may,2019 flying from Kolkata to raipur. I had mistakenly choosed kolkata as origin and tried contacting indigo many times when i booked wrong origin but there was no response.

Please, change my origin as Delhi and prepone my tickets because there is an emergency and I can't reach to Kolkata due to cyclone issue.

I tried contacting the airlines many times since i booked my tickets but indigo airlines didn't respond to this.
I do understand airlines are very busy due to high cancellation of flights due to cyclone but i request you to see to this issue and please change my origin and date (origin-delhi and prepone the date nearly 14-15 may).

Thank you, I hope you will come up with a positive solution to this.

May 1, 2019

Missed fligth

Hi Manasa,

We are glad to know that our staff has assisted you well. Please be assured that we always remain committed to assist our esteemed passengers in the best possible manner.

Apr 26, 2019

Wrong information

We are sorry to know this. Please share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

Manasa sagar

Apr 26, 2019

Missed fligth

We missed a fligth due to huge traffic in our area we coudl'nt be on time for a fight. As we were travelling with an infant we eequest in customer desk the person called RAJU to help us for a next flight. He responded to our problem very quickly and very first he made us relax for sometime. He offered a ticket for next fligth with great price. We are really thanking him for his great response. Even though i had a bad experience with indigo in earlier days this is the first time i felt good for his great service. Please hire a people like him to give best service to the customers.
sam6969

Apr 24, 2019

Wrong information

*Raju*Indigo denied us from going on our flight to Bhubaneshwar on 24th April,2019. He didn't even try to help us by calling the gate or by any other way. We weren't late to the counter, the last call was not made by the Indigo staff for our flight, and then we were told that we missed our flight. Even though there was final call written on the screen, he denied us and lied to us by saying that the gate was closed
gunjansharma

Apr 1, 2019

HIGHLY EXTRA CHARGE

DEAR SIR,
I am an int PhD student at JNCASR, bangalore. BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF INDIGOI DID MY LAS BOOKING ON 15 APRIL, MADE MISTAKE IN TJHE TIMING 9 INSTEAD OF 12 MIDNIGHT I BOOKED 12 NOON).
I REALIZED A DAY BEFORE MY FLIGHT. I WAS CHARGED A SUM OF 11,942 EXTRA, APART FROM PAYING 17,124 EXTRA.
MY PNR NO. IS B9HM7L.
AS I HAD AN IMPORTANT MEETING IN MORNING, I HAD NO OTHER OPTIONS THAN PAYING THAT EXTRA. I FELT SO TERRIBLE, HOPELESS AFTER THIS INCIDENCE. THE CUSTOMERCARE PEOPLE DINT GUIDE ME AT ALL.
LATER MY FATHER SERVING AT A VERY HIGH POST IN INDIAN OIL TOLD THAT ONCE HE TOO MISSED THE FLIGHT AND WAS CHARGED JUST 1000 EXTRA FOR THE MISTAKE. WHY IS THAT. EVEN MY BROTHER WORKING AS AN IES OFFICER IN DELHI ADVICED ME TO WRITE TO YOU.
I HAD A VERY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY.
I AM A RESEARCH SCHOLAR WORKING WITH BHARAT RATNA PROF CNR RAO. I WOULD INFORM AND NARRATE THE ORDEAL TO FACULTIES, MY COLLEAGUES, AND FRIENDS, ALSO WOULD TRY TO INFORM AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. THE PAIN AND AGONY THAT I UNDERWENT NEEDS THE ANSWERS.
I ADMIT I MADE A MISTAKE BUT WAS THAT IT COST-12K rs?
i seek answers and will not stop until I GET justice.
travtag

Mar 23, 2019

ABUSE BY INDIGO STAFF

My name is nawaz writing this from Calicut.

I got a call sometime back from an Indigo ground staff today morning ( time 5:12 AM ) waking me from sleep and asking me are you Mr NAZROOL" seeing my mobile no on the reservation.

Being a tour operator I was worried and tried to called back this staff to get the details of booking, to get the correct passenger name or the agency who have booked it. I was trying to help this staff, more than that I was worried of the passenger who was off loaded.

But my experience with this Indigo staff whose contact is 95671 56995 ( do not know the name of staff ) was pretty bad when I asked this detail. This staff should be warned for using bad language.

I am in tour operation since 1994 and this is a bad incident which should not have happened from a service industry personality.

If you want to take up this matter I can give the voice clipping of this unknown female who calls me up and says " - - - - off and you please get lost "

This staff need to be given proper training before dealing with clients to maintain the good will of the premium carrier in India.

Nawaz
98470 23159
Nujju

Mar 15, 2019

Indigo

15 mar from hyd to doha with pnr noDK9U7X I faced serious issue with my small two kids here with indigo immigration staff named Neil Xavier desouza he rejected my immigration just because of not having international debit card for visa on arrival to doha .I was carrying valid credit card as from my side I am having information to have valid debit card its mentioned in qatar all website but that staff is not listening to me just wasted my time i was 3 hours prior to my flight i requested him to cancel my ticket or reschedule it because for us it's a huge amount can't let it go because of his laziness n negligence i missed my flight i i want at least 50 percent refund if not I am going to take serious action it's my mistake I agree but because of his laziness he didn't rescheduled my ticket so I need 50 percent refund if not I am going to take action in airport I was wondering here there just requesting indigo staff with my small kids to reschedule or cancel because of their negligence I lost my money so I need refund if not this issue will b seem in national news papers
nirupamkundu

Mar 8, 2019

Ref:CRN-2631511-B8M5F2] CRM:00013220

Sub:Booking No NKU29X: Issue with Customer Account booking website causing incorrect booking

I have been your customer for 10 years and made multiple travels via your Airline. Today I had faced a MAJOR issue while doing the internet booking.
I wanted to book a flight from Kolkata to Varanasi for 22-Mar and return 28-Mar. However when I selected Kolkata from the drop down the Indigo web application by default picked Delhi instead of Kolkata. It didn't come to my notice because the morning flight
timings were same from Kolkata or Delhi towards Varanasi. The issue came to my notice once I received an automated email from Indigo with all the itinerary details.
I was surprised and immediately went to website again to re-create the scenario. To my surprise there was an issue with the website which I have video recorded and sent to Customer Relations team via email.
This booking (Ref: PECPTC) was done after logging into my user account and hence your call centre agent can't reproduce
the scenario over the call.
I immediately called Indigo customer care and spoke to Akash and Prateek. They advised me that they can issue a full refund only once I book an alternate ticket with Indigo airlines with correct destination. I told them that I am ok to book for Kolkata
to Varanasi but Varanasi to Kolkata timings are not suiting my schedule.
Forcefully I had to make a new booking (Ref: NKU29X) and now they have cancelled my previous booking no PECPTC as per my advise.

However I am still not happy with my return flight timings from Varanasi to Kolkata (NKU29X) and request you to CANCEL my return flight and issue a FULL REFUND.

Let me know how I can send the video of the issue.
nirupamkundu

Mar 8, 2019

Issue with Customer Account booking website causing incorrect booking

Ref:CRN-2631511-B8M5F2] CRM:00013220

the scenario over the call.
to Varanasi but Varanasi to Kolkata timings are not suiting my schedule.

Let me know how I can send the video of the issue.

Feb 14, 2019

Continue of vtz to cok flight

Hi Aneesha,

Thanks for your suggestion. It has been shared with our team for further consideration.

Aneeshvishakhom

Jan 28, 2019

Continue of vtz to cok flight

Plz continue vtz- cok flight from April 1 -2019 too
Lot of people depending this flight to travelling Kerala . If you possible journey extend to Trivandrum . We want this flight to travelling Kerala plz take a good decision even weekly (Friday ,satuy,Sunday)be arrange a direct flight
Iam waiting for your valuable feedback

ANEESH

Jan 16, 2019

Baggage damege

Hi Sunil,

This shouldn’t have happened. Please confirm if the damage is reported to our staff at the arrival airport.

Jan 4, 2019

Highly inhuman and insensitive staff

Hi Natasha,

We understand that this is quite a difficult situation. Please share your booking reference/PNR number via private message.

Jan 4, 2019

Mobile phone stolen from checked in baggage

Hi Ashish,

This is not as per our standards. We believe our customer relations team is in touch with you and has shared the investigation. We look forward towards your understanding.

Appreciation

HI Koshy,

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that our team has assisted you well.

Baggage damege

I travelled with 6E 117 on 4 jan 2019 and I put my laggage bag in checkin in good condition but at arrival at Jaipur I found my bag is damaged by bad handling of staff....

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...