Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

Nujju

Mar 15, 2019

Indigo

15 mar from hyd to doha with pnr noDK9U7X I faced serious issue with my small two kids here with indigo immigration staff named Neil Xavier desouza he rejected my immigration just because of not having international debit card for visa on arrival to doha .I was carrying valid credit card as from my side I am having information to have valid debit card its mentioned in qatar all website but that staff is not listening to me just wasted my time i was 3 hours prior to my flight i requested him to cancel my ticket or reschedule it because for us it's a huge amount can't let it go because of his laziness n negligence i missed my flight i i want at least 50 percent refund if not I am going to take serious action it's my mistake I agree but because of his laziness he didn't rescheduled my ticket so I need 50 percent refund if not I am going to take action in airport I was wondering here there just requesting indigo staff with my small kids to reschedule or cancel because of their negligence I lost my money so I need refund if not this issue will b seem in national news papers
nirupamkundu

Mar 8, 2019

Ref:CRN-2631511-B8M5F2] CRM:00013220

Sub:Booking No NKU29X: Issue with Customer Account booking website causing incorrect booking

I have been your customer for 10 years and made multiple travels via your Airline. Today I had faced a MAJOR issue while doing the internet booking.
I wanted to book a flight from Kolkata to Varanasi for 22-Mar and return 28-Mar. However when I selected Kolkata from the drop down the Indigo web application by default picked Delhi instead of Kolkata. It didn't come to my notice because the morning flight
timings were same from Kolkata or Delhi towards Varanasi. The issue came to my notice once I received an automated email from Indigo with all the itinerary details.
I was surprised and immediately went to website again to re-create the scenario. To my surprise there was an issue with the website which I have video recorded and sent to Customer Relations team via email.
This booking (Ref: PECPTC) was done after logging into my user account and hence your call centre agent can't reproduce
the scenario over the call.
I immediately called Indigo customer care and spoke to Akash and Prateek. They advised me that they can issue a full refund only once I book an alternate ticket with Indigo airlines with correct destination. I told them that I am ok to book for Kolkata
to Varanasi but Varanasi to Kolkata timings are not suiting my schedule.
Forcefully I had to make a new booking (Ref: NKU29X) and now they have cancelled my previous booking no PECPTC as per my advise.

However I am still not happy with my return flight timings from Varanasi to Kolkata (NKU29X) and request you to CANCEL my return flight and issue a FULL REFUND.

Let me know how I can send the video of the issue.
nirupamkundu

Mar 8, 2019

Issue with Customer Account booking website causing incorrect booking

Ref:CRN-2631511-B8M5F2] CRM:00013220

the scenario over the call.
to Varanasi but Varanasi to Kolkata timings are not suiting my schedule.

Let me know how I can send the video of the issue.

Feb 14, 2019

Continue of vtz to cok flight

Hi Aneesha,

Thanks for your suggestion. It has been shared with our team for further consideration.

Aneeshvishakhom

Jan 28, 2019

Continue of vtz to cok flight

Plz continue vtz- cok flight from April 1 -2019 too
Lot of people depending this flight to travelling Kerala . If you possible journey extend to Trivandrum . We want this flight to travelling Kerala plz take a good decision even weekly (Friday ,satuy,Sunday)be arrange a direct flight
Iam waiting for your valuable feedback

ANEESH

Jan 16, 2019

Baggage damege

Hi Sunil,

This shouldn’t have happened. Please confirm if the damage is reported to our staff at the arrival airport.

Highly inhuman and insensitive staff

Hi Natasha,

We understand that this is quite a difficult situation. Please share your booking reference/PNR number via private message.

Hi Ashish,

This is not as per our standards. We believe our customer relations team is in touch with you and has shared the investigation. We look forward towards your understanding.

HI Koshy,

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that our team has assisted you well.

Baggage damege

I travelled with 6E 117 on 4 jan 2019 and I put my laggage bag in checkin in good condition but at arrival at Jaipur I found my bag is damaged by bad handling of staff....
koshyjohnson65

Dec 25, 2018

Appreciation
With reference to my booking MIFIMA, KWI-MAA(25/12/2018) - Had a very good experience, Very friendly and supportive staff, specially at KWI Mr Ahmed Anwar (6E1752)was too good. changed seat to front window.

Koshy
ashishTMI

Dec 19, 2018

Mobile phone stolen from checked in baggage

I Ashish kumar singh traveled from Delhi to Lucknow on 15/12/2018 by 6E528 Pnr NI9IFQ
Upon reaching Lucknow I found that my mobile phone was stolen by your employee from my checked in. I registered the complaint at Lucknow airport on same day. Can I know what is the status of my complaint because your good for nothing employees at Lucknow airport are not helping and I have no clue as to what your so called number one ranking company people are doing regarding my complaint.

Ashish Kumar Singh
ashishTMI

Dec 19, 2018

Mobile phone stolen from checked in baggage

I Ashish Kumar Singh traveled from Delhi to Lucknow on 15/12/2018 by 6E528 pnr no NI9IFQ.

Ashish Kumar Singh
Natasha510

Dec 18, 2018

Highly inhuman and insensitive staff

We have been waiting day and night to get response on our email since Dec 14 and have not received any response yet.
I had to cancel my Bengaluru to Delhi flight as my father passed away on Dec 7th. I have written to Goindigo custoenr relations team to cancel my ticket and process refund as per policy and have been continously following up(last follow up on dec 17) but they are highly insensitive to our situation and have not replied to our cancellation request. Very much inconsiderate and stone hearted staff. Will never travel with Indigo in future. They should be ashamed of their behaviour in their customer’s time of need.

Dec 13, 2018

indigo refund

Hi Naresh,

We are sorry to know that. Kindly share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

NARESH KUMAR M kessani

Dec 13, 2018

indigo refund

Respected Sir
Reference for indigo flight via ahmedabad to mumbai 6E 72.

I came to UAE on visit visa thru mumbai after got immigration on 26.12.18 for one month visa.and now bk to India yst thru indigo flight via ahmedabad to mumbai.
sir actual I am from Pakistan but living in india on long term visa basis. I took visa and came to UAE, as our entry port is mumbai so I talked with indigo supervisor Qadeer and one lady sitting for check in ,( with curly hair )I informed about my situation than after their long discussion which took half an hour . said that no problem sir you can board this flight as this is our connecting flight so no issue wl be creat and you wl be internally transferred to next flight than I said ok.but in ahmedabad they did not given permission of entry in ahmedabad by immigration officers they talked with indigo supervisor sonam mansuri she said it's our mistake wl transit them to dubai and then we wl give him tickets for mumbai and one lady kazi also give us assurity that your problem wl be solved and you wl not bear any losses so I came bk to dubai in next flight and here I met with atul he refused to give us boarding for next flight and refused for help said I can not do anything so you have to book tickets now than can claim but sir i am beings to middle class family can not bear too much fares again so I informed to one my relative to book tickets ..and which costs 140000.too much so sir why should I bear losses because of one indigo employee mistake so it is humble request please solve my problem so that I can return money to my relative..
skulkarni02

Nov 19, 2018

Ground Staff service

Although Indigo is good in time management and on time departure, they have deteriorated significantly in terms of customer service. It is now quite evident that you are just not bother about the passengers. This is an experience of so many people on various occasions. May it be the attitude of the ground staff or the crew members, the real connect and the concern towards the customer is just not there.

I have been experience the following several times and could come to the conclusion yesterday while I was travelling to Ahmedabad. Yesterday although the flight was on time, the luggage took so much of time that reaching on time to the destination lost its shin. It took 52 mins for me to receive the luggage and there were several (more than 70 to 80 passengers still) after me waiting for their luggage. I have been observing this several times in the past but had not counted time like I did yesterday.

It is your philosophy that staff should only focus on "on-time" departure and should not bother about the customer. There are very less number (virtually next to nil) of ground staff engaged in delivery of the luggage. All of them are engaged in preparing for the next flight to take off. Only when that flight takes off for the next destination they come and deliver the luggage.

Also it was surprising that they put the luggage of two adjacently arriving flights on the same belt. This trick is for not allowing the belt to remain empty which is likely to happen when there is no staff engaged to deliver the luggage. The luggage keeps coming so much less in number and the passengers keep staring at the belt expecting their luggage to come. It takes around 1.5 for the entire luggage to get delivered on the belt.

The attitude of the ground staff is far too rude. They know all this, rather they have been trained to behave and pretend. This is far too frustrating when you reach on time and wait for the luggage to come for 1.5 hrs (yesterday for me it was 52 min)

Experience of many passengers while dealing with ground staff is also not good. There have been several incidents of staff behaving nastily with passengers. Also the crew members are not friendly enough. It is distinctly evident that their smile is unnatural making you feel that it is not all that real and by heart. The pressure to meet the "on-time" is too much there on their face.

This is the time you will start loosing the customers if you remain not concerned about the passengers. KPI of "on time" is important as a performance indicator but should not be at the cost of passenger satisfaction.....!!!

Nov 6, 2018

Appreciation

With reference to my booking VKCG2X, Bangalore to Doha (06/11/2018) - Had a very good experience, hassle free direct checking in of baggae at Bangalore directly to Doha. Very friendly and supportive staff, specially at chennai Mr KEZWIN was too good. chnaged seat to front window. All the staff were dressed in traditional costumes for Diwali. All over good feelings.

Oct 31, 2018

refund of ticket booked

Hi Nandini,

We are sorry for the experience. As checked, one of our representatives has contacted you and addressed the concern.

IndiGo Team
Nandini Govindan

Oct 23, 2018

refund of ticket booked

This is with reference to PNR PLU14R ,flight booked from Ahmedabad to Delhi on 22nd Oct . I was on flight Indigo 6E- 161 , Ahmedabad to Goa and had a connecting flight 6E - 166 from Ahmedabad to New Delhi . While boarding flight 6E - 161 , I made a cancelation on flight 6E-166 and rebooked flight 6E 161 to continue on the same fight from Ahmedabad to Delhi . I was guided by the Aircraft crew to get a boarding pass from the airport as I had a soft copy of my boarding pass . The flight landed at 5.05 at the Ahmedabad airport and was supposed to take off at 5.45 from there . I was helped by the flight crew to get of immediately from the flight in order to comfortably get my boarding pass and be back on time . They further asked the ground staff to assist me for quick service . I had my check in luggage also which I requested the ground staff to retain in the the same flight . The moment I stepped out of the aircraft ,there were three to four members of the ground staff who started helping me in terms of my luggage , they also saw the soft copy of my boarding pass and assured me that everything will be taken care off there it self ( though I have to admit that they had not given a 100% assurance that my luggage will get retained in this flight ) They said that worst come the luggage will be sent by the earlier booked flight ,ie flight 6E -166 to delhi and I can collect it later from the delhi airport . It took 15mins for them figure out the luggage while I was waiting near the aircraft with them .Then suddenly one of the persons said that Mam you will have to rush and get your boarding pass without which you will not be able to board the flight . They coordinated with the airport staff and asked them to quickly help me with the boarding pass and usher me back . The airport staff helped me out with the Boarding pass very quickly and coordinated with the gate entry person, all along everyone assured that they will get me on the flight . As I reached the exit gate to take the aircraft , I was denied entry saying that the gates are closed and I cannot take the flight . They then said that my booking is showing in 6E - 166 flight which was supposed to take off at 8.20 and they completely denied any help inspite of the boarding pass being issued to me . I went to the Check in counter and asked some female staff to look into it and atleast refund my money on the ticket wherein I was denied entry by your staff . She took my Boarding pass and assured me that the money will be refunded and she will speak to her supervisor Mr Bhargav for this . Mr Bhargav at the Ahmedabad airport came to me within 10 mins and after hearing my experience completely denied any help saying that no refund could happen as it is a no show in their system and as it is I could have never made it on time for the same flight .He also did not take any responsibility of all the assurances his staff had been giving me all along . This has been the most harrowing day of my life thanks to Indigo Ahmedabad staff . I need a refund on my ticket from Ahmedabad to delhi flight 6E 166 ,request you to look into this matter .My tickets are always booked under the Star Corporate Membership , hence least I expect from the Airlines is to refund my money on the ticket after all the trauma that has been caused to me.

Oct 22, 2018

refund of ticket fare

We totally understand the discomfort you must have felt. We request you to share the booking reference/ PNR number so we may look into it.

IndiGo Team
induananth

Oct 19, 2018

refund of ticket fare

I have booked tickets to tavel from Cochin to Trivandrum and back (Trip ID 18081230872)with atotal fare of Rs.4336
The travel was scheduled on 16th August /17th

The flights were cancelled due to heavy downpour(which became floods) and I could not effect the travel.
Now, The refund on the journey is onlyRs. 2022 .
I am surprised to see this amount as the cancellation was not on account of any fault from side and the money is lost .
Please look into the matter and refund the full amount ,at the earliest
Dr.P.Indira Devi (9447416875)
Sourav13

Oct 3, 2018

My Mobile got missing in your IndiGo flight Number 6E259

Hi IndiGo Team
Today(3rd October 2018) when I was traveling from Goa to Hyderabad by Indigo flight Number "6E 259" with Seat No.=3F, I have lost my mobile(Brand Name: MI Note 5) within the flight. It was a dual SIM mobile.Since I was on flight, the mobile was on flight mode and its still not reachable.

Post landing in Hyderabad, I have informed the crew members and as suggested by them, I have also asked at Hyderabad ARRIVALS and DEPARTURE but I couldn't able to get any help from the Crew members and Airport management. Due to such casual behavior of staff members, I have already suffered a lot going here and there on the Airport to get some kind of help or to log any a complaint to find my mobile.
Since I have connecting flight to Indore and I couldn't miss that, I have to board my next flight to Indore. However before leaving to Indore, I have inquired everywhere on the Airport and as a part of support, I just got HELP -9100921242(Lost n Found) number from Airport Staff which I tried to call many times but I am unable to connect on this even after calling so many times.

This is the first time, I have encountered in such a irresponsible and unpleasant traveling experience. I would like to have proper investigation for the missing mobile phone.As a customer, I expect your full cooperation and dedication towards the issue I faced. Please help me finding the lost phone and share the complaint number for future tracking reference.
Sourav13

Oct 3, 2018

My Mobile was missing from the flight

This is to inform you that today(3rd October 2018) when I was traveling from Goa to Hyderabad by flight Number "6E 259" with Seat No.=3F, I have lost my mobile(Brand Name: MI Note 5) within the flight. It was a dual SIM mobile. Since I was on flight, the mobile was on flight mode and its still not reachable.

Case reference number is CRN-2326776-Y5Y5V7.
CRM:00018741
Himani Arora wadera

Sep 16, 2018

Stolen footwear from my checked in baggage

While traveling from Delhi to Vadodara in flight 6E 2698 on 15 the September someone took out my 2 new pairs of footwear from my checked in baggage .one wedge heel sandals and one pair of skin colour flat closed shoes I have complained but to no avail please help as indigo's name is @ stake . I am frequent traveler and always use indigo . This is just not acceptable please do something
Himani Arora

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...