Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

ashishTMI

Dec 19, 2018

Mobile phone stolen from checked in baggage

I Ashish kumar singh traveled from Delhi to Lucknow on 15/12/2018 by 6E528 Pnr NI9IFQ
Upon reaching Lucknow I found that my mobile phone was stolen by your employee from my checked in. I registered the complaint at Lucknow airport on same day. Can I know what is the status of my complaint because your good for nothing employees at Lucknow airport are not helping and I have no clue as to what your so called number one ranking company people are doing regarding my complaint.

Ashish Kumar Singh
ashishTMI

Dec 19, 2018

Mobile phone stolen from checked in baggage

I Ashish Kumar Singh traveled from Delhi to Lucknow on 15/12/2018 by 6E528 pnr no NI9IFQ.

Ashish Kumar Singh
Natasha510

Dec 18, 2018

Highly inhuman and insensitive staff

We have been waiting day and night to get response on our email since Dec 14 and have not received any response yet.
I had to cancel my Bengaluru to Delhi flight as my father passed away on Dec 7th. I have written to Goindigo custoenr relations team to cancel my ticket and process refund as per policy and have been continously following up(last follow up on dec 17) but they are highly insensitive to our situation and have not replied to our cancellation request. Very much inconsiderate and stone hearted staff. Will never travel with Indigo in future. They should be ashamed of their behaviour in their customer’s time of need.

Dec 13, 2018

indigo refund

Hi Naresh,

We are sorry to know that. Kindly share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

Team IndiGo
NARESH KUMAR M kessani

Dec 13, 2018

indigo refund

Respected Sir
Reference for indigo flight via ahmedabad to mumbai 6E 72.

I came to UAE on visit visa thru mumbai after got immigration on 26.12.18 for one month visa.and now bk to India yst thru indigo flight via ahmedabad to mumbai.
sir actual I am from Pakistan but living in india on long term visa basis. I took visa and came to UAE, as our entry port is mumbai so I talked with indigo supervisor Qadeer and one lady sitting for check in ,( with curly hair )I informed about my situation than after their long discussion which took half an hour . said that no problem sir you can board this flight as this is our connecting flight so no issue wl be creat and you wl be internally transferred to next flight than I said ok.but in ahmedabad they did not given permission of entry in ahmedabad by immigration officers they talked with indigo supervisor sonam mansuri she said it's our mistake wl transit them to dubai and then we wl give him tickets for mumbai and one lady kazi also give us assurity that your problem wl be solved and you wl not bear any losses so I came bk to dubai in next flight and here I met with atul he refused to give us boarding for next flight and refused for help said I can not do anything so you have to book tickets now than can claim but sir i am beings to middle class family can not bear too much fares again so I informed to one my relative to book tickets ..and which costs 140000.too much so sir why should I bear losses because of one indigo employee mistake so it is humble request please solve my problem so that I can return money to my relative..
skulkarni02

Nov 19, 2018

Ground Staff service

Although Indigo is good in time management and on time departure, they have deteriorated significantly in terms of customer service. It is now quite evident that you are just not bother about the passengers. This is an experience of so many people on various occasions. May it be the attitude of the ground staff or the crew members, the real connect and the concern towards the customer is just not there.

I have been experience the following several times and could come to the conclusion yesterday while I was travelling to Ahmedabad. Yesterday although the flight was on time, the luggage took so much of time that reaching on time to the destination lost its shin. It took 52 mins for me to receive the luggage and there were several (more than 70 to 80 passengers still) after me waiting for their luggage. I have been observing this several times in the past but had not counted time like I did yesterday.

It is your philosophy that staff should only focus on "on-time" departure and should not bother about the customer. There are very less number (virtually next to nil) of ground staff engaged in delivery of the luggage. All of them are engaged in preparing for the next flight to take off. Only when that flight takes off for the next destination they come and deliver the luggage.

Also it was surprising that they put the luggage of two adjacently arriving flights on the same belt. This trick is for not allowing the belt to remain empty which is likely to happen when there is no staff engaged to deliver the luggage. The luggage keeps coming so much less in number and the passengers keep staring at the belt expecting their luggage to come. It takes around 1.5 for the entire luggage to get delivered on the belt.

The attitude of the ground staff is far too rude. They know all this, rather they have been trained to behave and pretend. This is far too frustrating when you reach on time and wait for the luggage to come for 1.5 hrs (yesterday for me it was 52 min)

Experience of many passengers while dealing with ground staff is also not good. There have been several incidents of staff behaving nastily with passengers. Also the crew members are not friendly enough. It is distinctly evident that their smile is unnatural making you feel that it is not all that real and by heart. The pressure to meet the "on-time" is too much there on their face.

This is the time you will start loosing the customers if you remain not concerned about the passengers. KPI of "on time" is important as a performance indicator but should not be at the cost of passenger satisfaction.....!!!

Nov 6, 2018

Appreciation

With reference to my booking VKCG2X, Bangalore to Doha (06/11/2018) - Had a very good experience, hassle free direct checking in of baggae at Bangalore directly to Doha. Very friendly and supportive staff, specially at chennai Mr KEZWIN was too good. chnaged seat to front window. All the staff were dressed in traditional costumes for Diwali. All over good feelings.

Oct 31, 2018

refund of ticket booked

Hi Nandini,

We are sorry for the experience. As checked, one of our representatives has contacted you and addressed the concern.

Nandini Govindan

Oct 23, 2018

refund of ticket booked

This is with reference to PNR PLU14R ,flight booked from Ahmedabad to Delhi on 22nd Oct . I was on flight Indigo 6E- 161 , Ahmedabad to Goa and had a connecting flight 6E - 166 from Ahmedabad to New Delhi . While boarding flight 6E - 161 , I made a cancelation on flight 6E-166 and rebooked flight 6E 161 to continue on the same fight from Ahmedabad to Delhi . I was guided by the Aircraft crew to get a boarding pass from the airport as I had a soft copy of my boarding pass . The flight landed at 5.05 at the Ahmedabad airport and was supposed to take off at 5.45 from there . I was helped by the flight crew to get of immediately from the flight in order to comfortably get my boarding pass and be back on time . They further asked the ground staff to assist me for quick service . I had my check in luggage also which I requested the ground staff to retain in the the same flight . The moment I stepped out of the aircraft ,there were three to four members of the ground staff who started helping me in terms of my luggage , they also saw the soft copy of my boarding pass and assured me that everything will be taken care off there it self ( though I have to admit that they had not given a 100% assurance that my luggage will get retained in this flight ) They said that worst come the luggage will be sent by the earlier booked flight ,ie flight 6E -166 to delhi and I can collect it later from the delhi airport . It took 15mins for them figure out the luggage while I was waiting near the aircraft with them .Then suddenly one of the persons said that Mam you will have to rush and get your boarding pass without which you will not be able to board the flight . They coordinated with the airport staff and asked them to quickly help me with the boarding pass and usher me back . The airport staff helped me out with the Boarding pass very quickly and coordinated with the gate entry person, all along everyone assured that they will get me on the flight . As I reached the exit gate to take the aircraft , I was denied entry saying that the gates are closed and I cannot take the flight . They then said that my booking is showing in 6E - 166 flight which was supposed to take off at 8.20 and they completely denied any help inspite of the boarding pass being issued to me . I went to the Check in counter and asked some female staff to look into it and atleast refund my money on the ticket wherein I was denied entry by your staff . She took my Boarding pass and assured me that the money will be refunded and she will speak to her supervisor Mr Bhargav for this . Mr Bhargav at the Ahmedabad airport came to me within 10 mins and after hearing my experience completely denied any help saying that no refund could happen as it is a no show in their system and as it is I could have never made it on time for the same flight .He also did not take any responsibility of all the assurances his staff had been giving me all along . This has been the most harrowing day of my life thanks to Indigo Ahmedabad staff . I need a refund on my ticket from Ahmedabad to delhi flight 6E 166 ,request you to look into this matter .My tickets are always booked under the Star Corporate Membership , hence least I expect from the Airlines is to refund my money on the ticket after all the trauma that has been caused to me.

Oct 22, 2018

refund of ticket fare

We totally understand the discomfort you must have felt. We request you to share the booking reference/ PNR number so we may look into it.

induananth

Oct 19, 2018

refund of ticket fare

I have booked tickets to tavel from Cochin to Trivandrum and back (Trip ID 18081230872)with atotal fare of Rs.4336
The travel was scheduled on 16th August /17th

The flights were cancelled due to heavy downpour(which became floods) and I could not effect the travel.
Now, The refund on the journey is onlyRs. 2022 .
I am surprised to see this amount as the cancellation was not on account of any fault from side and the money is lost .
Please look into the matter and refund the full amount ,at the earliest
Dr.P.Indira Devi (9447416875)
Sourav13

Oct 3, 2018

My Mobile got missing in your IndiGo flight Number 6E259

Hi IndiGo Team
Today(3rd October 2018) when I was traveling from Goa to Hyderabad by Indigo flight Number "6E 259" with Seat No.=3F, I have lost my mobile(Brand Name: MI Note 5) within the flight. It was a dual SIM mobile.Since I was on flight, the mobile was on flight mode and its still not reachable.

Post landing in Hyderabad, I have informed the crew members and as suggested by them, I have also asked at Hyderabad ARRIVALS and DEPARTURE but I couldn't able to get any help from the Crew members and Airport management. Due to such casual behavior of staff members, I have already suffered a lot going here and there on the Airport to get some kind of help or to log any a complaint to find my mobile.
Since I have connecting flight to Indore and I couldn't miss that, I have to board my next flight to Indore. However before leaving to Indore, I have inquired everywhere on the Airport and as a part of support, I just got HELP -9100921242(Lost n Found) number from Airport Staff which I tried to call many times but I am unable to connect on this even after calling so many times.

This is the first time, I have encountered in such a irresponsible and unpleasant traveling experience. I would like to have proper investigation for the missing mobile phone.As a customer, I expect your full cooperation and dedication towards the issue I faced. Please help me finding the lost phone and share the complaint number for future tracking reference.
Sourav13

Oct 3, 2018

My Mobile was missing from the flight

This is to inform you that today(3rd October 2018) when I was traveling from Goa to Hyderabad by flight Number "6E 259" with Seat No.=3F, I have lost my mobile(Brand Name: MI Note 5) within the flight. It was a dual SIM mobile. Since I was on flight, the mobile was on flight mode and its still not reachable.

Case reference number is CRN-2326776-Y5Y5V7.
CRM:00018741
Himani Arora wadera

Sep 16, 2018

Stolen footwear from my checked in baggage

While traveling from Delhi to Vadodara in flight 6E 2698 on 15 the September someone took out my 2 new pairs of footwear from my checked in baggage .one wedge heel sandals and one pair of skin colour flat closed shoes I have complained but to no avail please help as indigo's name is @ stake . I am frequent traveler and always use indigo . This is just not acceptable please do something
Himani Arora
complaintuser1234

Sep 13, 2018

Flight took off without prior information/intimation to passenger who had taken boarding pass from the airport on time

My father was supposed to travel today by Indigo flight 6E 994 from Ranchi to Kolkata. He had another connecting flight to Guwahati from Kolkata on the same day at 16:20, flight number 6E 244.

It is with utter disgust and displeasure to inform you that we are extremely unhappy with the service of your staff. My father checked in and took his boarding pass perfectly within time from Ranchi airport, but at the time of departure/final boarding call, nobody bothered to call him for boarding the aircraft. He was standing right there near the gate and there was no staff available for querying on flight information. Ultimately, the flight departed without taking him. Is this how you treat your passengers? Don't you have any Standard Operating Procedures?

I know that even the busiest airlines in the world have a certain set procedure of calling the passenger before taking off to not miss them. But Indigo airlines did not bother to inform the customer who has taken the boarding pass and not boarded to at least call before taking off. It is really a shame and extremely annoying on your part.

Because of your negligence, my father had to book another immediately available flight for Kolkata and then onwards to Guwahati at the last moment which obviously led to financial loss plus the extra stress.

I need my money back and a clear-cut explanation from your officials on why this happened?

Seeking your immediate response on this asap.
complaintuser1234

Sep 13, 2018

Flight took off without taking the passenger with no prior intimation and no prior information

Seeking your immediate response on this asap.

Aug 29, 2018

Claim Regarding Refund

Hi Renjit,

As per conditions of carriage, if an IndiGo flight cancels then passengers may opt for the full refund or an alternative IndiGo flight. Based on our records, you chose an alternate flight from Thiruvananthapuram to Dubai via Mumbai, hence, we are unable to process any refund and request for your understanding in this regard.

renjitjose

Aug 27, 2018

Claim Regarding Refund

Dear Indigo Team,

I have booked an Airline Ticket from Indigo to travel from COK to Dubai .I have booked my ticket on 15th of August 2018.The travel date was on 21-08-18,

Flight no:6E-71,
Ref No:QJLT9X,
Ticket No/payment refer:NBVTM11.

This ticket was booked by a travel agent and at the time of booking the amount was 16,509 INR. However as the Cochin airport was shutdown due to rain,it was rescheduled to 22-08-2018,and flight amount was 12,502 INR.

Flight no:6E-9215 to Mumbai And 6E-61 to Dubai
Ref No:QJLT9X

My Concern is regarding the balance amount which I paid extra for the first flight.
ie: 16509(approx) - 12502 =approx 4000 INR

Can I get a refund for this amount.

Waiting for your reply.

sunilm1971

Aug 25, 2018

Non Refund of Website Booking convenience fee

PNR IGV1PQ

Flight was cancelled by the airline due to Airport Closure.
I had paid INR 4138 for the ticket but was refunded an amount of INR 3938 only despite being assured full refund.
As per the call centre INR 200 was paid as Website Convenience Fee (whatever that means in today's day and age) and hence non-refundable.

Can someone help me understand why we should forgo even INR 200 (however small that amount might appear) for a cancellation that was involuntary? In the event, the passenger cancels the ticket, a whole host of charges under various heads are anyways levied.
sarika suunil

Jul 31, 2018

Meal & Beverage

We traveled round trip.
Mumbai to Tirupati on 23/07/2018, and
Tirupati to Mumbai on 26/07/2018

We prepaid our meal and beverage, but didn't get it in whole journey, reason said no listing in cabin crew list.
We had to pay again for meal and beverage.

Reference:
6E/GH1LYA
6E/RFBIKG

Please refund money.
Vinod Sharma

Jul 19, 2018

Appreciation
I congratulate Indgo Air lines for its constant and rapid growth over the years. I am highly impressed by the services rendered to passengers during travel.
I am Vinod Sharma, a physically handicapped 62 year old man. On 6th July 2018 I travelled from New Delhi to Indore by your flight No. 6E 436. This was my first air journey after a Paralytic attack, a few years back. I was highly impressed by the services provided by the staff that made my journey very comfortable and panic free. I would like to specially mention the name of an air hostess, on board who took special care of me and addressed to my concerns. Her name is Lovisha. She is a very soft hearted human being who assured me of full help and comfort. At Indore, where I was supposed to alight she rejected the wheel chair brought for me and insisted upon replacing it by a ‘Cabin wheel chair’ knowing that I cannot move an inch from my place. I thus was relieved of my worries and reached home safe and happy. May God bless Lovisha .

HI Vinod,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As checked, our customer relations team has assisted you in regards to the raised concern.

Hi Vinod,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. As checked, our customer relations team has assisted you in regards to the raised concern.

Jul 7, 2018

complications and loss during journey on an indigo airlines

Hi Yogen,

Our team tried contacting you multiple times on the registered mobile number and on the E-mail I.d. given by you. However, we were unable to establish any contact. Kindly share a convenient time along with an alternate number so we may speak to you on this.

shuklavinod15

Jul 5, 2018

refund

I booked a ticket on PNR No MYQYGF on 11.06.2018, and put it on hold. However, while i was making payment through IVR, the PNR was flushed, and the ticket could not be booked. However, the amount of Rs 9596 was deducted from my Credit Card.
I booked another ticket on the same travel details on next day by making separate payment. However, after repeated attempts too, the amount of money deducted for flushed PNR has not been refunded yet. Please help to get my money back.