Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

mohit redhu

Jul 29, 2016

refundable money due to various reason

Dear sirs,my flight was on 26 july 16.my pnr no is ZEKJSA.i hope u r already aware AN32 plane was crashed on 22 july morng when it was going from chennai to portblair.there were 29 persons on board.i m in INDIAN NAVY.....our 17 warship went for search and rescue operation.....that time i was on duty....i was working for govt that time.....already my leave was granted for going to home...so that i could not travel on 26 july in indigo flight.....there were no signal is coming thats why i could not cancel my ticket..please look into the matter and returned the full money u have collected from me...my hdfc account no 50100060599593
amaaz ah

Jul 24, 2016

travelling alone with kids but they didnt manage with the weight of my luggage

I was travelling on 22 july from ranchi to bangluru.my pnr noACT5GN.iwas travelling alone with my kid..my luggage weight was 37.but they didnt accept it as i was not carry any luggage in cabin coz i have to xarry my jid.but they forced me to take out all my stuff to make 30 kg..and i was forced to carry 11 kg with me and i was not able to carry my kid .it was hillarious journey for me...please do some action regarding my complain.
NIBEDITA BORGOHAIN SHYAM

Aug 12, 2015

excess payment

Dear Sirs,

I have lodged my complain on 07-08-2015 regarding excess amount collected from my Account on 04-08-2015 against my journey through Indigo from Dibrugarh-Delhi & back to Dibrugarh.
My PNR No. Y76ZPC, Journey date 29-06-2015.
Returned journey was scheduled on 08-07-2015, PNR No. F3C4MY but due to urgency re-scheduled the date of returned on 04-07-2015.
Total amount deducted from my credit card for entire journey Rs. 33,656.00 on 06-07-2015 and excess amount of Rs. 11551.00 on 04-08-2015 from my SBI Account No. 11795985092 . My SBI account Bank Code No. SBIN0009143.
Submit the bank details for your reference as I have marked it in green marker pen.
Please look into the matter and returned the excess amount you have collected from me.

Nibedita Borgohain Shyam.