Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

May 31, 2022

Dear Mr Debar,

As checked, the snacks were removed from your booking while rescheduling your booking through your travel agency. You may connect with your travel agency for any assistance in this regard. We look forward to your understanding.

Team IndiGo
R K Debar

May 30, 2022

Meal

No meal is served in flight inspite of pre - booking on 26.06.22 from Mumbai to Hyderabad flight no 6E192.
PNR No VNMH5J .My flight is rescheduled from 25.05.22 to 26.05.22.In both cases I opted for meal while ticket.But no meal is served.Copies of tickets are attached.Kindly refund the amount paid for meals.
R K Debar,mob no.9424260128. e mail id [email protected]

Yasmin Lashkar

Oct 2, 2021

Please change date for ticketfor health and as well as for education reason.

I had booked tickets for 3 passenger on 4th Oct2021 morning flight.i can't travel by this time because as one of the passenger is suffering from health issue .so she can't travel. And another problem is that one passenger has to attend board examination of Master's in Aviation and hospitality management , I request you to plz give another date for departure without any cost.as this is serious Matter.or either refund my all amount to my account.
PNR no : AM4QGT.
Passengers name : Ayashabegam Bilal Lashkar
Yasmin Bilal Lashkar
Rijwan Bilal Lashkar.
Please as soon as possible do your best actions .

Please change date for ticketfor health and as well as for education reason. Please change date for ticketfor health and as well as for education reason. Please change date for ticketfor health and as well as for education reason. Please change date for ticketfor health and as well as for education reason.

Moolchand jawariya

Apr 7, 2020

Flight cancelation and refund

Jai Hind sir, PNR NO-ZLDWKG Flight No 6E-2036 Bhopal to Delhi(T-2) on 09 Apr 2020 Mr moolchand jawariya mobile no 8082934773 cancelled travel due to fear of corona virus (Covid-19). You are requested to cancel booking and refund the amount to the travel agency (Happy easygoing) from which payment was made. For your info and necessary action please. Lot of thanks

Flight cancelation and refund

supreme_holidays

Jan 22, 2020

Flight - Compensation & No Reply

We did not got any response from your ent till date PFA SS

Dear Indigo Team,

I am writing you to express my strong dissatisfaction with your services.

I booked Indigo flight from Pune to Chandigarh & return Amritsar to Pune (PNR – MB4GKB & HJ9Q4D) on 28th Sep 2019. Our travel date was 10 Dec 2019 02:10 Hrs & return date 13 Dec 2019 23:15 Hrs.
Along with me in our group total 08 passangers were travelling.
1. Mrs Alka Pawar LNZJFX – JWQHYE.
2. Mrs Mrunal Solapurkar NCIJ5Y - XLM44N.
3. Mrs Neeta Sulakhe IDHKVI - OK95HD.
4. Mrs Rashmi Kadam DMUD3U – HGTWSM.
5. Mrs Snehal Bhat VFP9KS- YGWMXC.

In the begining due to some problem Indigo airline changed the sector from PNQ-DEL-IXC to PNQ-BLR-IXC & return timing was changed as well ATQ-DEL-PNQ.

Then ATQ-DEL-PNQ flight was got cancelled by Indigo on 13th Dec 2019 Seven hours before my departure from Amritsar. Later we have called Indigo customer care to know the reason being of cancellation of flight & any alternate flight, we was shocked when the executive (Mr.Sayyad) told us that we can give you two options either cancel & get full refund or reschedule the next flight will deptarture on 14th Dec 2019 21:45 Hrs. Which was very unprofessional, They did not gave any option for accommodation & as our next flight was almost 24 hrs later.
This is very an unfortunate that a big company like Indigo air is treating their customers in such a way.

Later that we had no other option, So we rescheduled the travel plan on 14th Dec (as per your executive gave us an option). We spent our money and booked hotel in last moment at high cost which was un-expected. (Hotel bill attached)

Even after all this before departuring from Amritsar on 14th Dec, Indigo Airlines sent us another msg, that the flight will not arrive at Pune Airport & it will arrive at Mumbai airport.
& due this happened we all of us had to travel to Pune by road instead of direct flight from Hyderbad to Pune. (Transport was provided by Indigo staff @ Mumbai Airport)

In all this scenerio we all are troubled a lot. Our scheduled plans got cancelled, got mental stress, unneccessary hotel,travel & food expenses being occurred.
Here I would just request you to look in to the whole matter seriousely & genuine complaint from our side & compensate us for our losses.
If you need any further details Pls contact us.
Manisha Shinde
Managing Director

Sep 26, 2018

Hi Surendra,

We understand your concern. As per the conditions of carriage, name changes are not permitted in a confirmed booking. Further, you may visit https://bit.ly/1VaPBiL clause 5.2 for more information.

Sep 26, 2018

Hi Ankkit,

We are in receipt of your concern via mail. Please be assured that we try our best to assist our passengers in the best possible manner.

ankkiths1

Sep 25, 2018

Missed my flight due to utter confusion on the display board

I'm seriously in a state of shock due to the inconvenience I had to go through, while taking the Indigo New Delhi to Mumbai flight on 24.09.18. For my 8.30 flight I had already checked-in at 7 am and was sitting almost next to the door from where I had to catch the flight. Display board on that door started showing Mumbai to GOA flight 7.30 onwards, giving me the impression that my flight might have got delayed and there will be no announcement for that because it has been declared as silent zone. I kept on waiting till 8.15 then I got suspicious and asked the Indigo official if my flight has been delayed or what, however to my utter disbelief she said it has already left. When I asked her why it was not announced that its a connecting flight how would anybody know, who has to travel to Mumbai has to catch a Mumbai-GOA flight. She told me she tried my number but it was not reachable, I was sitting almost next to the door and my mobile phone had complete coverage, it did seem she was covering for it. Then I was asked to pay Rs.1000/- to take the next flight to Mumbai, for no fault of mine not only I had cough up another Rs.1000/- but also had to wait another 1 hour, run pillar to post to get the new boarding pass.

Had it been my mistake I would've had no problems in paying the penalty but I'm 100 percent sure its a negligence from airline part, and I want my Rs.1000/- back. Airline needs to be more careful with what they write on the display board. They could have easily mentioned "New Delhi-Mumbai-GOA", instead they mentioned "Mumbai-GOA" and nobody remembers the flight number.

Thank You.

surendra2013

Sep 24, 2018

Deletion of Surnames

As I have been informed by customer care that I have entered wrong names in my tickets which will lead to create issue in security checking PNR No-FGK17Q(Indigo) from Delhi to Ahmedabad . Kindly correct names ( Nirmala kumari to Nirmala, Priyanka singh to Priyanka, Ayush singh to Ayush, Aryan singh to Aryan)(deletion of surnames).
I shall be highly obliged to act for kindness.

Airline PNR No. FGK17Q(Delhi to Ahmedabad) (Indigo)
Rani Devi
Mob-8447755842,8447755374

Aug 11, 2018

Hi Jayanta,

We hope that our customer relations team has assisted you in regards to the raised concern.

JayJimna

Jul 14, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam, this is to draw your kind attention that I, Mr Jayanta Barua was suppose to fly from Kolkata to Dibrugarh on 7/6/18 vide flight no 6E 455 but due to some unavoidable circumstances I had to cancel the same . I had received the cancellation refund intimation ,which is attached for your verification of Rs 3190/- from your esteemed organization but tilldate I didn't receive the refund amount at my wife s Mrs Jimna Baruahs bank savings account no. 20024560750 at State Bank Of India ,Sonari Branch Charaideo Assam as the ticket was booked from the said bank accounts debit card online.This is my humble request to kindly look into the same immediately and as your organization is an esteemed one I as a frequent flyer of the indigo airlines look forward for a positive response. Thanking You . Yours faithfully Jayanta Barua.

Refund of Rs 3190/- for cancellations of flight no 6E 455 on 7/6/18 from Kolkata to Dibrugarh for Mr Jayanta Barua Refund of Rs 3190/- for cancellations of flight no 6E 455 on 7/6/18 from Kolkata to Dibrugarh for Mr Jayanta Barua

Mar 15, 2018

Hi Sangotra,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We believe that our customer relations team is in touch you and revert you at the earliest.
Kindly let us know in case any further assistance is required.

Sangotra Bhattacherjee

Mar 15, 2018

Torn Baggage

I took flight 6E 637 on 11th March'18 and checked-in one bag. My PNR # YCTM3M.
When i collected my checked-in bag at Bangalore airport, i found the shoulder strap was torn and the metal ring on which the clasp is fitted was not there at all.

On taking it to the baggage complaint center in the airport, i lodged a complaint and showed the torn strap. They took photographs of the same and then I discovered that one handle strap was also badly torn from its side. It was amply clear that the bag must have been yanked with a great force causing it to get torn and the straps broken.
I asked the bag to be replaced to which the attendant officer showed his inability to do so and offered me ₹ 500/- as compensation. The complaint had been lodged was told to me. I have not heard anything on my complaint as yet and i do not know whether the complaint has been lodged at all.

This bag is a branded bag and I have used it plenty of times during my travels and have been regularly checking it in.This is sheer negligence and uncaring, complacent attitude on Indigo Airlines' part.

Request to please replace my bag with similar dimensions or provide me higher compensation amount of ₹ 1000/-

Sangotra Bhattacherjee
Mobile # +91 965039200

sheetalcage

Feb 2, 2018

Indigo Airlines — wrong mail address written

I made booking yesterday for del to patna. but booking is made by company agent so details as provided by company to him are registered . want to make some changes in the mob.the office no. registered so in case of any urgent notification call will connect to office landline no. and same with email ID, any mail will be sent to company id not directly to me or will be moved to spam box
mistakenly entered my office mail ID
kindly help me to update the same.my booking ID-MH99RN .
MANISH CHAWAT

Dec 27, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam
Ref: Damaged Baggage/ Luggage
Flight: 6E-758 AHMADABAD TO BANGALORE
Date of Travel - 22 DEC 2016.
PNR- K6QVTI
Flew with your airline on 22 DEC 2016 between AHMADABAD and Bangalore
My checked in luggage was damaged on arrival, at kempegowda airport spoke to ms loocina wahab ( Contact No -7022291739 ) from Baggage Services and logged a complaint she has taken the Pictures of Damaged baggage and updated the compliant with Pictures in your website and also advised me to login the complaint online, Ms loocina wahab from Baggage services told me the Airline PNR - K6QVTI is my reference number for Complaint,
All my baggage was totally torn and all the clothes, other things etc. was totally damaged Under the Montreal Convention I would like to claim compensation for my damaged luggage. which is about worth RS - 3000
Request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest and assist.
Yours sincerely,
H.S Chawat
Contact No - 9829425268.
outfit,#702(1st floor), Modi Hospital Road, West of Chord Road, opp. Petrol Bunk,
Mahalaxmipuram,
Bangalore - 560086

MANISH CHAWAT

Dec 23, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam
Ref: Damaged Baggage/ Luggage
Flight: 6E-758 AHMADABAD TO BANGALORE
Date of Travel - 22 DEC 2016.
PNR- K6QVTT
Flew with your airline on 22 DEC 2016 between AHMADABAD and Bangalore
My checked in luggage was damaged on arrival, at kempegowda airport spoke to ms loocina wahab ( Contact No -7022291739 ) from Baggage Services and logged a complaint she has taken the Pictures of Damaged baggage and updated the compliant with Pictures in your website and also advised me to login the complaint online, Ms loocina wahab from Baggage services told me the Airline PNR - K6QVTT is my reference number for Complaint,
Request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest and assist.
Yours sincerely,