Consumer complaints and reviews about [email protected]

May 18, 2021

RT PCR TEST POSITIVE

We wish you a speedy recovery, request you to please share your contact number via personal message so we may assist you further with this.

May 18, 2021

RT PCR TEST POSITIVE

We wish the passenger good health and a speedy recovery. Our team will be calling on the registered contact number during working hours to assist with this.

jahir123

May 12, 2021

Dear sir/madam,

Please find attached RT PCR test Positive report of Mr. MURALI SANDULA for your kind reference.

Kindly refund the our payment as soon as possible.

PNR Reference:NG81FI

May 21, 2019

Hi Alle,

We are sorry for the experience. As checked, our Customer Care team is in touch with you in this regard. Please be assured that our team is trying their best to reunite you with your bag.

ayushagrawal411

May 20, 2019

Flight Missed

I was in the queue of check-in counter for at least half an hour before the closing time of the check-in counter. Their staff was too slow, as our checking of IDs and baggage was going on, the lady operating the counter said that the gate is closed you have to go on another counter. As we tried to enquire about the same with any of the staff member present there,a the time ran out. Then they started manipulating the things. Since Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Airport is a silent airport there were no announcements and even displays near the counters and they were saying that we have announced about the flight, you've not heard about it. After long arguments with the assistant manager and Indigo incharge over there, they told us about the next flight going to Delhi and they charged us INR 1500 per passenger to get bookings on the seats available in the next flight. It was disgusting, unethical and total cheating to earn profits from the passengers. There were few more passengers on the airport with the same case of flight missing even on reaching before time.They were saying about the announcement to all the passengers but every passenger was claiming that there was no announcement at all. There were passengers who had already checked in through web check-in but they missed their flight. It was all due to misconduct, lack of airport services, lowsy work and manipulation by the airport as well as airlines staff members. I want the concerned authorities to look into the matter.
PNR : EF2SGM
PNR : HMKW2R
Contact :-
Ayush Agrawal

Flight Missed Flight Missed Flight Missed Flight Missed Flight Missed

May 20, 2019

Hi Alle,

We are sorry to know that. As checked, our Customer Relations team is working on your concern and shall get back to you with an update soon.

Alle Gogoi

May 16, 2019

Missing Baggage for Wrong tagging on PNR-XCKT8C IN 6E-2988

I am ALLE GOGOI. Traveling from Banglore to Hydrabad on 8'th MAY 2019. My PNR- FHG1RG & My flight no-6E 638. For wrong tagging i miss my baggage. Wrong Tagging name MITTAL/ABHI PNR- XCKT8C. DEL. SE 0312659667. SEQ-0115. SO I GIVE EVERY INFORMATION ON8TH MAY At hydrabad. so plz kindly take action and return my baggage at given address. ALLE GOGOI. QTR NO-7A, EAST GOTANAGAR,SHUTTLE GATE MALIGAON GUWAHATI, KAMRUP(M). Pin No-781011. [email protected] Ph No-9435890966. 8638935733. &. also i am sendin my 19kg bag in photo.

Alle Gogoi Singh

May 16, 2019

Missing Baggage for Wrong tagging on PNR-XCKT8C IN 6E-2988

ALLE GOGOI. TRAVELLING FROM BANGLORE TO HYDRABAD ON 8'TH MAY. PNR- FHG1RG. FLIGHT NO 6E 638. WRONG TAGGING IN MY BAGGAGE PNR-XCKT8C IN 6E-2988.

codinesh

Apr 7, 2019

Indigo has found but not returned my wallet even after three months in 6e767 plane where I forgot.

I have lost my wallet in 6e 767 from Delhi to Hyderabad on January end.

I have raised a complaint and got confirmation that wallet is found and I can pick up from Hyderabad airport.

When I went to collect the passport, lost and found section told there is a record in the system but the wallet is not found in the locker. Since then I have gone four times to RGIA to check the status as I don’t get a response from Twitter handle and calls.

Please see the pic in the above link, that is the wallet recovered from the plane but even after two months, I didn’t get it. I see its just negligence from indigo team to locate the wallet. I have my cards and government Id proofs along with cash in that wallet. It has been very difficult for me. I am a regular business traveler of Indigo and this incident will definitely change my travel preferences and will have to talk to my organization about this issues as well to recommend for other employees.

Please find the details below.
PNR: GB855F
Flight no: 6E 767
Wallet forgot in seat no: 22B

Traveled on 26th 2235 PM from Delhi and reached Hyderabad on 27th early morning at 0100 AM.

Wallet description:
Tommy Hilfiger brown color wallet.
5000 Cash
Pan card of Nandini
Driving License of Dinesh Kumar
Credit and debit cards

The wallet is somewhere with the lost and found department, with some effort it can be traced. Please do the needful.

puja.agarwal08

Apr 11, 2017

refund for penalty charged

Flight - indigo
Booking Date - April 10, 2017
travel Date: May 12, 2017
PNR: BYLW9J
Hyderabad to Kolkata
Hello I made a booking yesterday from Hyderabad to Kolkata for myself plus one but incorrectly chose date of May 23 instead of 12th. I modified the dates which led to cancellation of my previous ticket and I was charged a penalty charges of 4,162 (ticket cost was 4,798). Would request you to kindly refund the same as it was due to a genuine mistake and the penalty charges are almost as huge as the ticket costs. I tried to explain this to the customer rep over a call which got discontinued on multiple attempts. If refund is not possible we are even open to booking another ticket for our journey or if we can cancel this ticket to get the full refund and can book another one afresh. The rep also stated if the call was made before I modified the ticket they could have waived the penalty but since aI made the payment they cant initiate the refund.

Puja